One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shichibukai

Go down 
+15
"Fire Kid" Blake
TheBlackLuffy
antler
Hysteria
Karasu(the crow)
Redmerv
Captain One-eye
Shadow
samowise
Gantz
Maxulus
Layman Iconoclast
Gael
Wander
nikz200
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Gael
Admin
Gael

Shichibukai - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shichibukai   Shichibukai - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 6:23 pm

Approved for both.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shichibukai   Shichibukai - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 7:12 pm

I would like to nominate Kenjiro if that's fine...
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Shichibukai   Shichibukai - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 8:38 pm

Approved Kenji too
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Shichibukai   Shichibukai - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 12:13 pm

hmm wasnt it the rule that two mods should approve ? before them becoming shici
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Shichibukai   Shichibukai - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 1:22 pm

redmerv wrote:
hmm wasnt it the rule that two mods should approve ? before them becoming shici
Not entirely sure. I think that's what the requirement has been up to this point. Since we've gotten quite a few new mods lately, and there's been more interest in the position, should the requirement go up at all?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shichibukai   Shichibukai - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 7:35 pm

well Crow has my vote.(aka approved)
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Shichibukai   Shichibukai - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 8:04 pm

Kenjiro has my vote.

Looks like all three of you who applied are accepted. I believe there'll be some sort of induction/ceremonial thread that Nikz (or some other mod) will whip up for you all when he has the chance. Stay tuned 'til then.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Shichibukai   Shichibukai - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 9:44 am

so Youri, Ken and Karasu right? Ok we wil be having a induction thread for all three, welcome to the shichibukai kids.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Shichibukai   Shichibukai - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 1:27 pm

new listing up and thanks to Hysteria for the lovely work Smile
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Shichibukai   Shichibukai - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 6:59 pm

Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Shichibukai   Shichibukai - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 9:30 am

minor update:the mountain pirates are disbanded
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shichibukai   Shichibukai - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 9:17 pm

With the death of Kenjiro I guess he needs to be removed no?
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Shichibukai   Shichibukai - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 9:55 pm

Since Kenji is dead I would like to put forward Kurage Mollusco for the last position.

https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/t5708-kurage-mollusco#92549
Back to top Go down
http://onepiecememories.forumotion.co.uk/
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Shichibukai   Shichibukai - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 8:18 pm

absolutely not, no achievements or reason for this character to have the title, they dont deserve it, no
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Shichibukai   Shichibukai - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 12:39 pm

I would like to nominate Avis Ridley of the Desperados for the position. Her ability and strength , not to mention seniority would be excellent for the shichibukai.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Shichibukai   Shichibukai - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 6:08 pm

I'd like to nominate Zero "Bull Legs" for a spot. I was planning on doing one more thing with him to give him more backing. But he is powerful and has no problem with working under the Marines. He is still building his strength and its sort of hard to get achievements with him because he's not one to hunt anyone down. I was hoping he'd be hand picked..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shichibukai   Shichibukai - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 10:25 am

Avis has my vote.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Shichibukai   Shichibukai - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 10:25 am

Voting for Avis Ridley, because she's a badass.

That's really all there is to say on the matter.

Also, TBL, that's not really what we mean by nomination... someone other than yourself has to nominate the character.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Shichibukai   Shichibukai - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 10:45 am

I guess with those votes and nominations , Avis Ridley is now a member of the royal shichibukai.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Shichibukai   Shichibukai - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 7:50 pm

ok , so recently there has been this idea going around , that like how the shichibukai in the one piece story represents some animal, we could try to give a category where the current shichibukai on our site can represent. And the idea was to have each shichibukai represent a sort of jewel type or colour of jewel. Like for example Namor will represent a pearl or William might represent a ruby. Now this would mean each shichibukai would have to have that jewel which they represent on their apparel. it could be a earring, or a ring, or something on a gauntlet, or a necklace. Anything like that.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Shichibukai   Shichibukai - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 10:16 pm

I officially declare this post pointless...

everyone wants the title and gets it by "being strong and dangerous" and just runs around pointlessly fighting with out puting their status as shichibukai to much creative use at all
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Shichibukai   Shichibukai - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 10:31 pm

All of the active shichibukai decided to agree to the theme admin, this at least gives the title an edge and some interest and separation from other pirates. It doesn't have to make a difference whether the pirate has it or not in 'strength', but it does add something called 'interest' in RPing with them. It would be more interesting to be a shichibukai knowing you could get a solid theme when you become one. Again, all of the shichibukai agreed to this.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Shichibukai   Shichibukai - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 10:34 pm

what differance does that make? I dont care what you do with the farily empty title... call yourself gemstones or what ever you like, dosent mater
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Shichibukai   Shichibukai - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 11:46 pm

Anyways.. ignoring admin's opinion in the title (Yes thank you Admin, we REALLY needed that ^_^), I choose the Clear Diamond as Karasus stone, he wears it as his left ear-ring. Making it clear so nobody repeats and takes the same stone, in other words: MY STONE!! lol
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Shichibukai   Shichibukai - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 12:17 am

ways to fix the utter lack of activity and purpose for this devalued rank are being discussed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shichibukai   Shichibukai - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shichibukai
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next