One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Future Shock

Future Shock

Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island? - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island?   Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 10:13 pm

(Just make up a new move and kill it.)

Genshi was rolling back to the weasel.

"I'm...really...hurt." he said
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island?   Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 10:19 pm

Malik looked at the beast. He needed a new way to defeat it, before it injured the rest of them just like Genshi and Chan had been. It's one weakness, stupidity, was somehow nulified. It adjusted it's inteligence level. Things that can adjust how smart they are is just scary, if their numbers were greater, they could be molded into super geniuses. He raced at the beast, giving it all he had. He soru'd all around it, slashing and clawing in a frenzy from every angle, moving so fast that it appeared a tornado of claws.

Of course the beast couldn't dodge or parry all of that, it gave little futile attempts to match the skill with its own claws, but was denied. Malik thought that if he kept this up, the beast's skin would eventially break, even if it showed no sign of doing so now. He continued, slashing in a fit, swerving around his foe. He hit harder as his face got even redder, exerting his full force into these attacks. All the blood was rushing to his face, when everything suddenly went silent and slow motion, except for the sound of bells in the distance.

The memory of words like "cutting nothing is the same as cutting everything" dangled in the back of his head, repeating slowly, as he continued to attack the beast. But it was like he was watching himself attack the beast from afar, and not in his own eyes. The bells continued, as he slashed, his claws passing a nearby fly. It shoved the fly aside, not even peircing it. Cutting... Nothing?

((Sorry to steal your "stealing zoro's technique" idea, but my guy is also a variety of swordsman. And it'd be kind of fail for a captain swordsman to not have zoro's hack, but his underling swordsman being able to use zoro's godmod. Fine, he's a clawman, not swordsman. But same diff ><))

He returned to his body, as the bells stopped, and he could here again. He took one slash at the beast, running past it and digging a dent into it's metalic skin. The beast was confused, an expresion appearing to give the message "what the f*ck?" Malik charged at the beast, the same frenzied sword of blades as the time previous, but this time... He had the godmod technique. He sliced it to shreds, finishing with his claws soaked in blood, bent over in a posing position.

"Okay, let's leave now."

((Tomorow I'll come back here and make that post like 2 pages long in detail so it doesnt sound really stupid))

((EDIT: Modified. Genshi; If you dont want me being able to use that, and you wanted to be like "the skilled swordsman" of the crew, tell me, I'll change it, I get it. I'll make some other godmod technique
Otherwise, ATM we can both use the zoro hack, what happens when two zoro hack technique swords collide? O.o))
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island?   Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 5:51 pm

((Post modified))
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island?   Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 6:41 pm

(No, A skilled swordsman can find his own techniques.)

Genshi came to. He stood up and picked up the weasel.

"Lets get off this island. Hmm, maybe I can cook this thing." He dragged the big fruit behind him.

"Way to go captain, I missed it, do it again."
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island?   Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 6:44 pm

Genshi wrote:
(No, A skilled swordsman can find his own techniques.)

((Im confused. Does this mean i should modify... As in I should find my own techniques? Or I shouldnt... I'm so confused >.>"""""))
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island?   Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 6:50 pm

(No, I will find my own techniques)
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island?   Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 6:56 pm

((What do you mean 'my own'??? It was yours, I just jacked from you... But kay.........................))

((So, ideas for next topic?))
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island?   Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 7:47 pm

(Island where the fols are being harrased by a mechanical gorrila, with guns and eveything.)
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island?   Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 7:51 pm

((YEAH! Ill make topic tmrow))
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island?   Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 7:53 pm

(Did I mention its giant? Cause thats kinda important. Yeah, a giant. Awesome.)
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island?   Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 7:57 pm

((Mkay.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island?   Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island? - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island?
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7