One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
InTents

InTents

Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island? Empty
PostSubject: Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island?   Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island? Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 1:00 pm

It was the middle of the night, and Malik couldn't sleep. He rubbed his eyes and got out of his hammock, wandering towards the main deck. They had their anchor down in a strangely shallow part of the ocean for the night, so that they wouldn't randomly drift around and get eaten by sea kings. As he stared out at the sea with the moon reflecting beutifally across the water, he noticed an island in the distance, that he hadn't seen there before.
He pulled out his telescope and glanced through it. The island appeared to be surronded by mist, and had a large mountain in the center. It was mostly covered in forest. Something flew over his head while he was looking thruogh the scope. An owl, perhaps? But why would it be out here?
"Oh well, I guess I'll explore the island tomorow morning..."
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island?   Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island? Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 1:11 pm

Genshi walked into the kitchen. He was feeling hungry.

"Must...eat. No, must save food for crew. Would never forgive myelf."

He got himself a cup of water and went to the deck.

"Oh, hey Captain, what are you looking at?"
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island?   Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island? Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 1:14 pm

"That island" Malik said,

He pointed wih his finger.

"I didnt see it there yesterday.... Its strange..."
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island?   Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island? Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 1:17 pm

Genshi rubbed hi eyes.

"Ah, your dreamin. Theres no island. Your just nuts." he took a sip of water and return to bed.

"In the morning, you'll see. Goodnight."
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island?   Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island? Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 1:29 pm

"Yeah there kind of is one" Malik replied. "I-"

He fell asleep in mid sentance.
Back to top Go down
Endarkened

Endarkened

PostSubject: Re: Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island?   Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island? Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 1:33 pm

((Sorry alll, but I have exams, so I might be off and on sporadically))
Draze had curled his tail around the yaw of the mast, and was hanging contentedly in his sleep. He dreamed of the desert, the baking heat, and the feel of dry sand.
Then he fell.
Nearly cracking his skull open on the deck below, Draze lay in a pool of blood, mercifully unconscious, until the light of dawn crept over the brow of the ship. As the weak light hit his eyes, they fluttered open. It took a moment for the groggy man-lizard to wake up, but when he did, he clutched his head and hissed in pain. There wasn't much blood, but a large bump was now residing at the top of his head. Already it was swelling. With a curse, he got up, and tsumbled to the kitchen for ice.
Back to top Go down
Endarkened

Endarkened

PostSubject: Re: Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island?   Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island? Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 1:40 pm

((My above post takes place when everyone is still asleep.))
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island?   Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island? Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 1:44 pm

Genshi had woken up, he decided to run to thekitchen and cook breakfast. He put on an apron and a handkercheif around his forehead. While walking he saw blood.

"An enemy?" He slammed the door open.

"Freeze."
Back to top Go down
Endarkened

Endarkened

PostSubject: Re: Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island?   Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island? Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 1:51 pm

Draze looked up from the chair he was sitting on. Being a lizard, the ice he was putting near his head was hurting almost as much as damn wound itself. Freaking lucky warm blooded animals. With his cold blood, his whole body was shivering, and his teeth were chattering like crazy.
Then Genshi busted in and yelled "Freeze!"
"K...K...Kinda doing that already." draze replied.
"C...C...C...Can you s...s...start a fire or s...s...something? I'M FREEZING!" he said as he removed the ice from the wound. It had already scabbed over. The practical upshot of being a lizard was remarkable heaing abilities. Draze had grow back a whole finger once, after it was cut off by a rival gang when he was small.
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island?   Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island? Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 1:57 pm

Genshi turned the stove on, warming the room up slightly.

"Don't worry, I'll have a nice wrm breakfast to warm you up. You should get a blanket or something."
Back to top Go down
Endarkened

Endarkened

PostSubject: Re: Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island?   Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island? Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 2:07 pm

T..T...Thanks, Genshi." Draze said as he moved to the stove.
With some warmth in him, he asked his crew-mate where they were heading for, and what the cap'n had in mind for their next adventure.
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island?   Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island? Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 2:31 pm

Waking up from lying in the middle of the deck, Malik got up. He looked out at the spot the island was, as he had planned to go there. Wierd.... It wasn't there any more.

"Genshi!" he yelled, coming into the kichen. "That island is gone?! Did you steal it?! Wait... that makes no sense...."
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island?   Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island? Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 2:50 pm

Locat walked up to the kitchen from the sleeping quarters. "What is this island you're talking about?" He asked. He looked at the stove "Ooh, breakfast."
Back to top Go down
Endarkened

Endarkened

PostSubject: Re: Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island?   Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island? Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 3:00 pm

Draze hissed at Locat. No-one came near his only source of warmth. Then he remembered that everyone needed sustanence, so he slowly backed away from the stove, and left the room, tail slowly swaying, to find another source of warmth ((means that its night in my timezone, and I am off to bed. important exams tomorrow, so I may not be on until after its done. For this adventure, Draze will spend most of it sleeping.))
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island?   Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island? Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 4:06 pm

((I wanna go to the island..... So can we skip to night? Apperantly it oly shows up at night))
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island?   Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island? Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 6:00 pm

((Yea okay, keep the story going.))

Nightfall came, and genshi was cleaning up.

"Hey captain, is your imaginary island there?" He laughed
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island?   Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island? Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 6:54 pm

"Yes" Malik said, pointing towards the island.
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island?   Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island? Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 6:59 pm

Genshi went to the deck,

"Don't be ridiculous, Your just nu-aaaaaaaaaaa!" Genshi was shocked

"The moon is so round." he said still in shock
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island?   Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island? Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 7:01 pm

"Anyways, I'm going to the island"

He pulled up the anchor, while Chan and tsunami jumped onto the ledge of the ship. he headed towards the steering wheel.

"Onward!!!"
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island?   Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island? Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 7:10 pm

"Now, wait a second, why do you get to eplore the new island, as the cook, I will find fruit and maybe some animals." Genshi said
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island?   Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island? Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 7:14 pm

"Okay then"

A few minutes later, the ship arrived on the island. Instead of a dock, they were greeted by loads of jungle. The grass grew up past their heads, and the trees were larger and older than giants.
As Malik jumped onto the shore, he tied the ship's anchor to a nearby tree, it looked sturdy enough.
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island?   Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island? Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 7:21 pm

Genshi also jumed off. Taking out one of his sword to cut the grass.

"What lazy islanders."
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island?   Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island? Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 7:23 pm

'with so much grass and no dock, I'd say there are no islanders' malik said in response.

he pulled out Chan in hybrid form, wondering why his shift key wasn't letting his capatalize stuff.

cutting some grass with the weasel knife, he thought 'dam, why isnt my shift key 45678 working/1'
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island?   Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island? Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 7:27 pm

"Don't ask me, I don't understand a thing your talking about." Genshi hacked the grass.

"Maybe theres a secret town, where Pirates hidefrom marines and train. That would be cool."
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island?   Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island? Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 7:44 pm

"Yeah, sure" Malik said, continuing to chop the grass.

He noticed something strange. There was a large circular patch that didn't have grass in it. It had scorchmarks around the circle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island?   Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weasel Pirates; An uncharted island?
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next