One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7!

Go down 
+2
Future Shock
InTents
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Endarkened

Endarkened

Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7!   Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 3:13 pm

"Alrigh then." Draze said.
He eyed Goran's bracers with a look of hungry desire.
"Where did you get those? Can they turn into things beside katanas, for example, armor?"
Back to top Go down
McTurbo

McTurbo

PostSubject: Re: Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7!   Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 11:44 am

Goran looked at his stone bracers. "These? Well, I made the myself a few days ago." The other one shattered and formed into a ball of stone floating in the air. "I ate the Ishi Ishi no mi. I can control stone." Goran turned the ball back into a bracer and started focusing on it, carving decorations on it.
Back to top Go down
Endarkened

Endarkened

PostSubject: Re: Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7!   Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 12:01 pm

"A devil fruit?"
Draze looked pensive.
"I'm not sure if I want a devil fruit. But I do like yours."
((I sense the story line may be slowing down here))
Suddenlly, a giant Eagle picked up Draze and Goran, and rapidly flew into the air. A roar from Draze was heard ((and I assume)) an almighty yell from Goran, before the eagle was out of earshot. It rapidly climbed, and began heading to the center of the island, to a mountain range ((unexplored, and chock full of monsters, bandits and other dangers. How did we not notice it? Except Genshi. He would never have noticed it, unless there was a sign.))
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7!   Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 12:05 pm

Seeing Malik back at the ship, Locat starts unloading the shipwright's supplies back into the ship. "What else are we going to do in here, if anything?" Locat asks Malik.
(Err, endarkened. This is Water 7. Pretty much wholly urbanized. There are no mountain ranges, just a water canal city like Venice. Neither are there giant eagles. Where the hell would they nest?)
Back to top Go down
McTurbo

McTurbo

PostSubject: Re: Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7!   Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 12:20 pm

OOC:
Spoiler:
Can anyone see a gigantic nest somewhere? Any mountains? No? Me neither...
Back to top Go down
Endarkened

Endarkened

PostSubject: Re: Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7!   Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 1:57 pm

Flew to a distant land then.
Back to top Go down
McTurbo

McTurbo

PostSubject: Re: Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7!   Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 2:07 pm

(I disagree to get caught by an eagle that shouldn't even exist in the vicinity of Water 7!)
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7!   Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 2:12 pm

(I agree with McTurbo. This makes no sense. How the hell did anyone NOT notice the eagle?! What the hell would the eagle be doing here?! Whyyy!?!? I'm sorry, this plot point is just plain stupid. Retcon, please.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7!   Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 6:11 pm

(Ok, lets act like that never happened, or at least only happened in endarkened's head)

Josh watched in amusement as Draze began flailing around, screaming about "Eagles!".

"I think he's been out in the sun too long." Josh commented, adjusting his grip on a few items he'd purchased from the shops.
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7!   Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 7:12 pm

"I dunno, I'm ready to head out whenever you guys are, we have all our supplies" malik said, in response to Locat's wueation.
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7!   Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 7:22 pm

"Well, I'm getting bored. I'm going to look for troub-I mean supplies" said Genshi, alking away,

"I wonder if that sign really was a trap? I'll never know if I don't look." Genshi ran back
Back to top Go down
Endarkened

Endarkened

PostSubject: Re: Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7!   Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 2:32 am

((All right then. It just seemed that we were standing around this fake shop with some dead and unconscious marines in an akward silence for two whole pages. Like I said before, the plot wasnt moving. Also, I didnt know we were in water seven.))
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7!   Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 6:02 am

((The title says "Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7!" It's in the damn title. I can whip out some plot though soon.))
"'Okay then, we just need the others back." Locat replied, stacking the last pieces of equipment in the store room.
"Well, good day sirs... Goran Derovane and.. Borian Draze? Am I correct?" A weird mustachioed lanky man in a lime green suit and a red hat approaches you. "I have a proposition for you, pirates of renown." He speaks "But alas. I am but an underling. I do not know but bits and pieces of master's wonderful idea! Should you like to follow me? This could be profitable." He finishes, motioning you two to follow.
Back to top Go down
McTurbo

McTurbo

PostSubject: Re: Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7!   Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 12:30 pm

"Hmm... Okay. But if this is a trap, you will regret it. What about you, Draze?"
Back to top Go down
Endarkened

Endarkened

PostSubject: Re: Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7!   Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 6:05 pm

Draze shook his fist at the imaginary eagle...
"Dammit... %$#ing birds..."
He looked at the strange man, considering his offer.
"Yah, alright."
He walked with the man, tail swinging gently.
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7!   Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 6:32 pm

Genshi found the sign,

"If I turn away now, it'll haunt me for the rest of my life."

He ran into the shop to find a group of gun aiming marines.

"Sir, our idiot sign worked. We have captured a pirate." said one of the marines.

"Well kid, you sem to have one yourself a spot in prison."

Genshi took out his swords,

"Sorry, I won't be going"
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7!   Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 4:26 am

The man walks toward another shore in the town. "The master's hideout is close by" He speaks walking a bit further. He then halts at a decrepit structure under a bridge "Sure, it doesn't look like much, but it's better on the inside. Shall we go in?"
Back to top Go down
Endarkened

Endarkened

PostSubject: Re: Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7!   Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 4:34 am

Draze walked in first. Such a decrepit hovel could not be booby trapped. Anyway, they could always smash their ways through a wall if they wanted to leave. The walls did not look that solid, and were in an advanced state of decay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7!   Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:43 pm

Josh sighed, wondering why he was with them as they decided to split up and head towards some dangerous situations. Again.
He snuck after Draze and Goran, wondering what was going on as they were led to a ramshackle building in the backstreets of the city. Making sure to stay out of sight, he watched carefully.
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7!   Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 1:03 pm

(Fight scene)

A gray mask covered Genshis face, along with his hands and arms.

"Clay guard." he said, The ulets they shot at him simply were deflected. Didn't stop him from saying 'ouch' followed by a laugh.

"Captain, our bullets are useless." said a marine.

Genshi formed his right fist in a spike ball 'Mace like' form.

"Captain, whatare your orders?" said another marine.

"Captain? Captain?" the marine captain ran off.

"Well, you're done for now." said Genshi.

He ran twards the marines, and in a perfect right hook, knocking them all into a wall.

"That was easy, hmm." Genshi picked up a glass bottle "Cola? Sounds good." he said, leaving
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7!   Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 1:30 pm

"Our actual base is the basement. The hovel is just a cover." The man says "We do after all, associate ourselves with pirates." He walks down the stairs to a dark basement, likely larger than the hovel itself.
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7!   Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 5:14 pm

"Well, that was boring. I etter get back to the docks." said Genshi, drinking the cola. "Say, this stuffs not half bad." He looked around for any directions what so ever. "Maybe theres a sign?"
Back to top Go down
Endarkened

Endarkened

PostSubject: Re: Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7!   Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 2:29 am

Draze walked down to the cellar.
There was one escape route gone. Oh well. He had Goran to back him up, and lizards like being underground anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7!   Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 10:19 am

(I think we've gotten too separated)
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7!   Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 10:49 am

The basement is indeed larger than the hovel it is under and it is also dark. With you on his tail, the man walks up to the center of the room and lights a bright lamp. You see that along the walls of the room, there are armed men. About 20. A few of them move to block the entrance. "I apologize, pirates. There is no deal."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7!   Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7!
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next