One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7!

Go down 
+2
Future Shock
InTents
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Future Shock

Future Shock

Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7!   Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 3:55 pm

Genshi came out of the kitchen.

"Come and get it." Hes hoted, looking at his masterpiece. A fruit mountain, perfectly simmetrical, apples oranges bananas honeydew watermelon and various berries. He put a cherry on top.

"Now that deserves to be a treasure. Where my whipped topping?"
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7!   Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 3:57 pm

Locat grumbled at the weasel poking his head, and then woke up. "Weasel bastard." He states with a rather unhappy tone "What the hell are you doing here? Let me sleep." He pushed the weasel aside and shooed him with his hand and then tried to continue sleeping.
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7!   Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 3:58 pm

Seeing the finished meal, Malik bolted towards Locat, pouncing at the food and soru'ing away with it in his hands.

---

Itachi was shoved away, just as he noticed his owner running around with a plate of fruit. He leaped onto the place, devouring some of the apples before Malik had a chance to eat.
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7!   Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 4:01 pm

"Genshi took a can from his bag.

"Ah here it is." He was in shockto see the food was gone.

"AAAHAHAHA. Weres the food, i didn't even hear anyone." He ran out of the kitchen adn onto the deck. Seeing Malik with the plate he yelled.

"Get back here with that you, thats for everyone." He started running after him.
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7!   Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 4:04 pm

As Malik wrestled with Itachi for the rest of the food, Tsunami jumped off his head, joining the struggle. They all grabbed at bits of the food, Tsunami's leg growing bigger and knocking Itachi out. Suddenly, the plate flew from the group's battle and was sent flying onto another part of the ship, about to be splattered all over the deck.
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7!   Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 4:08 pm

Genshi saw this and frantically tried to catch the plate, running backwards and all.

"I'll get you all later." he said, still trying to catch the plate."
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7!   Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 4:10 pm

"NOOOoooOOOOoOOOOOoooOoOOOoooOOOo" Malik yelled in slow motion, contorting his face like in those movies.
He then shoved the two weasels aside, soru'ing over to the plate's landing spot, and catching it in a puff of smoke.
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7!   Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 4:13 pm

Genshi looked Malik.

"What the hell were you doing. AND GET BACK HERE WITH THAT PLATE." he yelled
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7!   Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 4:14 pm

Right after snatching an apple, Malik brought the plate back to Locat. He walked over to Itachi, seeing as the weasel had been knocked out cold by Tsunami.
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7!   Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 4:18 pm

Genshi was going to chase after Malik some more, but then realised something, he promised to look for the marine captain.

"oh I give up, Say arent we missing some crewmates?" he asked
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7!   Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 4:19 pm

"Oh yeah, there were more people before" Malik said, chewing an apple. "I think..."
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7!   Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 4:21 pm

Genshi shook the can.

"Don't forget the whipped topping." he covered Maliks hair with it and ran off.
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7!   Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 4:43 pm

"Oh yeah, thanks for reminding me" Malik wiped off the whippe cream with his hand, covering the fruits with it while his weasels lapped up the remaining cream from his head.
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7!   Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 5:27 pm

Genshi couldn't stop laughing, making him look crazy from the people around him.

"Man that was fun. Now, if I were a marine captain, were would I be?" he asked himself.
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7!   Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 12:30 am

(Intents seems to be routinely confusing other people's character's names)
Locat woke up in the mast and decided to look down. "Oi, food." He jumped down from the mast and walked over to Malik with the plate "looks like I missed something" He said as he took a bite out of an apple. "And what the hell is that in your hair?"
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7!   Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 1:52 pm

(Uh... Like when? I checked back and didn't see any mistakes... ???))

"What's in my hair? You mean Itachi?" Malik replied. The weasel jumped from his hair and onto the de3ck.
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7!   Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:58 pm

("Malik brought the plate back to Locat" Locat was asleep at the time, I'm pretty sure you meant Genshi.)
"That white stuff... Oooh, whipped cream. How did it end up there?" Locat asked.
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7!   Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 8:11 pm

"How didn't it get up there" Malik responded.

((Btw, Gengshi; I can NPC as the marine captain during this mini fight thatl probably happen))
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7!   Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 8:29 pm

(NPC? Idk what that means but go ahead)

Genshi looked high and low for that marine captain.

"I heard of this place called enie lobby where they take prisoners. I bet its cool." genshi thought to himself.

He also thought what would happen if the marine captain got away.

"Breaking news, Pirate Genshi, worth 25 000 has been sotted on water 7, give him a pie." said the newsman.

"MM pie, I sould get found."
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7!   Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 8:43 pm

((NPC is a term that was originally from games; called a Non Player Computer. As in the enemies and such.

This term was carried over to RPs, where people just called un-registered characters NPCs. The marine captain and/or those other guys we fought would be examples of NPCs.

Also, does this captain have any special ability or fighting style you have planned?))
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7!   Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 8:48 pm

(Yes, he is a talented swordsman and thats about it. Good luck)
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7!   Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 9:24 pm

((Any name?... Or do I make it up? Sorry, but its kindof an important detail))
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7!   Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 10:00 pm

(uh call him what you want, captain marshall t Firecurds or something. You pick)
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7!   Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 10:16 pm

Marshall walke through the streets, tryig to find that blasted pirate, Genshi. He pulled his katanas from his holster and looked at them. They thirsted for blood. As he thought, his prey approchdd from the corner. There was Gwnshi, looking naive and lost.
He approchdd the pirate, twirling the katanas and getting into a battle pose..

((srry about short post, on iPod))
Back to top Go down
Endarkened

Endarkened

PostSubject: Re: Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7!   Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 10:03 am

((I assume that since Limey man left the room, Goran either went after him, or left without me. Either way, I am alone in the room))
Draze woke up, feeling much better. His head had made a full recovery, and his leg's felt fine as well.
He sprang up and did a BIG lizard stretch (don't ask) tail flexing and everything. With a yawn, he wandered towards the stairs, noting the carnage around him. He had had a really wierd dream.... something about weasals. Oh well.
Draze left the decrepit hovel, and kicked down the walls as a show of slight anger. He was too tired to fly into a rage. When the light roof collapsed inwards, he dragged it and the walls away a few feet, so that the stairs downward were exposed to all.
He then wandered back to the ship. He was in time to hear a far off
"Hey Draze" Malik exclaimed. "Glad you could 'drop in.'"
"Huh?" thought Draze. "Cap'n hasn't seen me yet...Who is he calling Draze? An I havn't dropped in from anywhere..."
Draze stiffened, and than began running towards the ship as fast as his tired legs could carry him. (not very fast)
"What if there is an evil clone of me on the ship!!! Or someone with that clone clone devil fruit I read about in a book!!! Must warn people!!!"
He put on an extra burst of speed, and arrived justin time to see a whipped-cream headed Malik with two weasals.
"Wheres my evil clone!" Draze bursted out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7!   Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7! - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7!
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next