One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7!

Go down 
+2
Future Shock
InTents
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Noxan

Noxan

Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7!   Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 11:41 pm

(I'm gonna be one of the random adds, yay random adds I am not planning on joining...lol)
Rusty watched perched up high from a cliff, from the distance he could not read the flag for the ship so he just assume they're were more Marines docking, "Pfft I thought the last convoy got my messsage quite clear..." he picked up his bags and walked slowly towards the beach, "Oh well, a bit of excercise never hurt."
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7!   Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 3:38 pm

"Should be somewhere around here.." Locat had dismounted the Yagara and looked around the line of shops in the district. "Hmm.. ah, there" He looked at the shaggy building under the sign "Shipwrights Kaara". He walked in and shouted "Hey, old man. Haven't seen you in a while!"
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7!   Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 4:45 pm

Malik fell asleep, deciding to be un-active until something interesting happens.
Back to top Go down
Noxan

Noxan

PostSubject: Re: Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7!   Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 6:30 pm

Rusty walked farther down the mountain and seen a man sleeping against a rock, "hmm about 300 meters, if I rust the ground that should cushion the impact enough." that was all the inspiration he needed to go forward with this trecherous act, he dove head first towards the ground. He pulled back his arms to his sides and pulled himself into a horse stance, "DOUBLE VULCAN!" he roared as he forced his palms into the solid ground.

Rusting the ground he shattered the ground sending fragments of rock and rust in all directions.

"Hello marine." he stated as he stared at the resting figure.
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7!   Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 7:54 pm

Genshi was feeling tired

"I should've gotten a yagara." he said to himself.

After a while, he came across a weird looking shop with a sign, saying 'Just a regular store'.

"I like places that are honest." He said running inside
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7!   Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 8:00 pm

((Noxan; If your here to join the crew like you said in ur PM; I already told u I'mnot open to DF users ATM))
Back to top Go down
Endarkened

Endarkened

PostSubject: Re: Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7!   Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:30 pm

Draze was wondering around, looking lost. He had no clue what was going on...
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7!   Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:37 pm

Standing up, Malik shook Draze's hand.
"Draze! My good freind!!! Remember me? We met back in Tequilla wolf! Yeah.... These are my weasal frends, Itachi, Chan, and Tsunami"
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7!   Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:39 pm

((g2g dude, bb later))
Back to top Go down
Endarkened

Endarkened

PostSubject: Re: Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7!   Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:41 pm

Oh hi! you have gotten....less fishy it seems...
Bad news. I lost my fruit. Sad
Whats going on here?
Hello weasals!
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7!   Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:44 pm

Less fishy? Oh, your talking 'bout your freind Seven. Nice guy, that Seven. No, I don't mean him. You technically haven't met me yet. You will in the near future tho....
Seven still lurks these parts ((I actually have a fushman char called seven over here)), you can catch up with him. Hey, how 'bout joining my crew?

((I g2g now, bb tomorow))
Back to top Go down
Endarkened

Endarkened

PostSubject: Re: Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7!   Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:49 pm

Well, I already had Noxxan offer to to join his crew. But it's a crew of one...so...sure. I'll join this crew!
((no offense Noxan, but Intent is a buddy))
Back to top Go down
Noxan

Noxan

PostSubject: Re: Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7!   Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 12:02 am

(Lol, Intents thx for ignoring me and learn how to read go up it clearly says and QUOTE, (I'm gonna be one of the random adds, yay random adds I am not planning on joining...lol))
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7!   Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 8:24 am

((Mkay...))

"Welcome abaord!" Malik yelled, happy that Draze had joined his crew.
Back to top Go down
Endarkened

Endarkened

PostSubject: Re: Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7!   Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 9:07 am

Draze was suprised that the strange weasal man had accepted him so quickly...
"Isn't...Isn't there like...a test? Or something?"
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7!   Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 1:59 pm

"Well... Uh... Do you like weasels?"
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7!   Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 7:14 pm

When Genshi ran into the shop, he ws surprised to find several Marines, aiming guns at him.

"I'll take the beef." he said

"This isn't a store. You are under arrest." said one of the marines.

"Say, you wouldn't happen to have any chicken?" asked Genshi,

"Shut up!" said another marine, aiming his gun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7!   Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 8:08 pm

Josh walked down the busy street, a little bored. Surely there was something interesting around this place. The shipwrights had been interesting, but there was only so much interest shipbuilding could hold, regardless of their skill, so he was walking down the main street.

"Just another regular store" Said a storesign. Josh mentally sweatdropped. Surely noone was dumb enough to fall for that.....
On second thought, he could hear marines inside yelling at someone. Much as he hated stupidity, he hated marines more and poked his head in.
"Oh, sorry!" He called into the shop. "My bro came in here by mistake. Have you...? Ah!" He looked over at the young man who was obviously not one of the marines. "Come on, we have a boat to catch."
He hoped they'd fall for it.
Back to top Go down
Endarkened

Endarkened

PostSubject: Re: Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7!   Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 2:36 am

Draze scratched the ears of one of the weasals.
"Yah, I like all animals generally. Excpept hawks. I don't like hawks..."
Suddenly a commotion was heard from far away. Draze was immediatly interested? Possibility of a scuffle? or maybe even a full blown fight? We would have to see.
He was about to run off, when he remembered his situation.
"Uh, Captain?" said Draze, and then thought. "Wait, is he the captain?"
"Can I go and see what all the commotion is?"
Before he could answer, Draze had allready half crouched, his feet bent, and the tip of his tail poking out of the back of his long trenchcoat. He would use soru to get there before the fight really started. He wanted maximum battle time for himself.
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7!   Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 8:40 am

"good, you like weasels, so your in automatically!And yes, I'm the captain. And yes, you can go see."
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7!   Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 9:44 am

"Oi! Kid!" Arnold walked up to meet Locat from behind the counter. "Whad'ya need?" Arnold asked. ''Ship's smashed, and no supplies to fix it" Locat responded nonchalantly "I came to buy those supplies." "So you're a pirate again?" Arnold said back "You know, Arnold, I never stopped being one." "Haha. Look, kid. I'll get the assistant for you." He bent down to say that and then stretched to his full 8 feet of height to shout "Hey, Ecker! Come deal with this customer!" With that Arnold walked into the backroom.
Locat dealt with shopping quickly, buying planks, metal plates, adhesives, rope, nails and other such stuff. He also bought a cart into which he loaded the items. He walked out and tied the cart to the Yagara and sat on top of the load of items. He then started leisurely travelling back to the ship.
Back to top Go down
Endarkened

Endarkened

PostSubject: Re: Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7!   Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 10:18 am

Draze appeared with soru at the back of the house. He ran around the front, and ws confronted with a room of marines trying to leave.
He jumped in with a savage roar before anyone had noticed he was there, and tackled the group of marines, knocking over most of them in the small confines. These small confines saved him, as they couldnt bring their long rifles to bear on him. Using soru in short bursts, a series of devasting blows from his feet, knees, elbows, fists and lastly, his tail, he attacked the marines.

Last edited by Endarkened on Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
McTurbo

McTurbo

PostSubject: Re: Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7!   Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 11:55 am

Goran was heading back to their ship. The former crew mate he had been looking for had apparently moved to another part of Water 7. There would be enough time to find him tomorrow.
On the way back, Goran suddenly saw a man enter a shop with a group of marines in front of the building. Sounds of fighting started to emerge from inside the building, accompanied with occasional gun shots.
Goran started running to the store at full speed, while shattering his stone bracelets and forming them into katanas. When he approached the marines, he started spinning rapidly and ended the motion to a whirlwind slash. When Goran stopped spinning, he noticed that all the marines were dead or unconcious. "Whew. That was too easy."
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7!   Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 12:15 pm

Locat was sitting cross-legged on the cart, floating and pulled by the Yagara. He looked around and saw Goran, still with a pair of katanas, with a group of downed marines around him. "Oi! What happened?" He asked Goran from the top of his Yagara-cart and stopped the carriage.
Back to top Go down
Endarkened

Endarkened

PostSubject: Re: Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7!   Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 1:03 pm

Draze, in his battle-rage did not see the man enter the building in tthe midst of combat. As the last marine went down, he attacked the newcomer with a leap, tail lashing violently, slitted red eyes fierce and manic.

Last edited by Endarkened on Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7!   Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7!
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next