One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Seriouse: Black Berri Pirates Enter the temple of light (Closed)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Seriouse: Black Berri Pirates Enter the temple of light (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Seriouse: Black Berri Pirates Enter the temple of light (Closed)   Seriouse: Black Berri Pirates Enter the temple of light (Closed) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 11:00 am

Upon reaching the island of light Unholy turned to his crew saying "Ive heard the priests here are very powerful but the only way to get there help to to act like were pray to some entity called Light, So I Will Go ahead and anyone else who can fake beliveing in somthing called light come along with me"

Leaving the ship Unholy came across the temple were Nun's monks and priests lived walking inside unholy beagan to pray very loudly "Oh Great light please aid us in destroying a terrible evil and shine you life upon us"

A Man in a Dressed in silver clothing and a white robe covering his face appeared infront of Unholy "Giant! What aid do you seek From the Light?"

Last edited by UnholyJoe on Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse: Black Berri Pirates Enter the temple of light (Closed)   Seriouse: Black Berri Pirates Enter the temple of light (Closed) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 11:05 am

Anubis followed closely and simply muttered "Oh thou holy priest, i only seek guidance from the mighty Light, please allow us to enter...."

Satoshi simply kept quiet during this whole conversation
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse: Black Berri Pirates Enter the temple of light (Closed)   Seriouse: Black Berri Pirates Enter the temple of light (Closed) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 11:18 am

Unholy looked up to the priest in the most innocent look he could muster (Which looked Like somebody slapped a bear) "Theres a being out there who just swallowed up a town with darkness and we see aid from the light"

The High Priest Frowned "Darkness? how could this be?" thinking to himself "I cannot allow this being to exist Sence your to intentions are noble i will personally join your noble quest to end this Wicked being life with TRUE JUSTICE!"
Unholy Smiled "Oh thank you priest with your divine guidance we will destroy this darkness"

Saint Joseph Followed Unholy Back to the ship
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse: Black Berri Pirates Enter the temple of light (Closed)   Seriouse: Black Berri Pirates Enter the temple of light (Closed) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 11:23 am

Reaching the Ship Saint Joseph Greeted the crew "Greetings fellow beings Of light Shall we embark on this journey to slay this darkness, My Divine light Shall aid you in your struggle
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse: Black Berri Pirates Enter the temple of light (Closed)   Seriouse: Black Berri Pirates Enter the temple of light (Closed) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 11:25 am

Satoshi was surprised at how fast all that ended, Anubis simply shook his head "Its best you dont ask, if youre gonna learn understand that there are a lot of different people in the ocean."

Satoshi nodded and followed Anubis
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse: Black Berri Pirates Enter the temple of light (Closed)   Seriouse: Black Berri Pirates Enter the temple of light (Closed) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 11:26 am

Anubis nodded "Welcome my friend, yes we shall, this is Satoshi and Frosty(pointing to them)"

Satoshi bows "Welcome my new comrade"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse: Black Berri Pirates Enter the temple of light (Closed)   Seriouse: Black Berri Pirates Enter the temple of light (Closed) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 11:28 am

Sitting in the captains seat Saint Joseph Made himself Comfortable. Frosty Bounced over to him "So are you Little bro light?" Saint Joseph Turned to Frosty and smiled "Please dear Call Mr Great Brother light" as he gave frosty a thumbs up.
Smileing at everyone else Saint Joseph saint "Its a pleasure to be with you all you all look very pleasent with gently hearts"

Unholy said "Is everyone ready to ship off?"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse: Black Berri Pirates Enter the temple of light (Closed)   Seriouse: Black Berri Pirates Enter the temple of light (Closed) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 11:33 am

Anubis nodded, he was pleased with how easy it was to recruit this man, he seemed strong.
"Where to next captain?"

Satoshi pulled out the chess board "Mr Light, how about a game of chess?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse: Black Berri Pirates Enter the temple of light (Closed)   Seriouse: Black Berri Pirates Enter the temple of light (Closed) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 11:35 am

Unholy smiled "were going after that shadow bastard but before we get there we should probably seek more aid at the next island let the chase commence!"

Saint Joseph Smiled at Satoshi "Im sorry Satoshi I dont play games but i do on the underhand Worship the all powerful Light, would you like to learn more about it?"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse: Black Berri Pirates Enter the temple of light (Closed)   Seriouse: Black Berri Pirates Enter the temple of light (Closed) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 11:38 am

Satoshi looked confused and then Anubis came and smiled "Very well captain (turns to satoshi and saint) ill play against you Satoshi and , while we play why not you tell us about the light Saint, (turns to Frosty) my dear can you bring us all drinks please?" he sits down to begin the game
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse: Black Berri Pirates Enter the temple of light (Closed)   Seriouse: Black Berri Pirates Enter the temple of light (Closed) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 11:44 am

Frosty Bounces away to the kitchen
And Saint Joseph starts his little speech "The Holy light is all around us and protects us from the overwhelming darkness, Even at Night the great lite still appears as the Great moon to watch over us when the light is at its weakest useing its glow to ward off the darkness in the morning the light shines its never ending warm upon us, those of you who follow they light like i have will recive its powers"

Holding out his hand Saint Joseph Made A mAssivle ball of light as he shot a beam into the air

Watching unholy gives Anubis a evil grin with a happy look on his face.

Frosty bounced back with the drinks "Here you go Guys! im off to make some dinner" Bounceing back to the kitchen
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse: Black Berri Pirates Enter the temple of light (Closed)   Seriouse: Black Berri Pirates Enter the temple of light (Closed) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 11:47 am

Anubis took the drink and passed one to Satoshi, he moved a piece and then nodded "I see, and this divine power will surely ward of darkness?"

Satoshi moved a piece nervously
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse: Black Berri Pirates Enter the temple of light (Closed)   Seriouse: Black Berri Pirates Enter the temple of light (Closed) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 11:53 am

Saint Joseph Smiled "Light Is absolute never ending, while darkness being Pushed back by light Darkness cannot devour light only wrap its coils around it....Light purifies the evil and wicked, there is no chance an evil being of darkness can survive the Light's true power, Ive have slayed many pirates and marines that fell from the light nothing that is evil could ever stop a being blessed by the light"
Saint Joseph Started to juggle His mirror star's around
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse: Black Berri Pirates Enter the temple of light (Closed)   Seriouse: Black Berri Pirates Enter the temple of light (Closed) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 12:05 pm

Anubis moved another piece, and then sipped his drink, (to unholy) "Captain what is the next island?"

Satoshi was nervously moving the pieces and then "Mr Saint have you ever fought a powerful swordsman before?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse: Black Berri Pirates Enter the temple of light (Closed)   Seriouse: Black Berri Pirates Enter the temple of light (Closed) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 12:14 pm

Unholy turns to Anubis "The Next Island Is called Carp Dei Flaran, its A Fishing town with a huge harbor."
Frosty bounces out with some cooked meat and fried rice handing every some plates

Saint Joseph Turned to Satoshi and said "I Have Killed many wicked Swordsman who didnt follow the light none ever last long enough for me to catch any names As you can see i dont have any swords on me but i am quite skilled with sword play"
Useing Ama no Murakumo! Saint Joseph forms a long sword out of light
and then says "This is my sword Another gift from The holy light"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse: Black Berri Pirates Enter the temple of light (Closed)   Seriouse: Black Berri Pirates Enter the temple of light (Closed) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 12:24 pm

Satoshi stops playing "May i ask for a training session? i need some training."

Anubis grinned "Yes he is quite good Light , can you just train him?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse: Black Berri Pirates Enter the temple of light (Closed)   Seriouse: Black Berri Pirates Enter the temple of light (Closed) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 1:06 pm

Smiling Saint Joseph Stands up with his Light Sword and says "Draw You blade Noble Warrior Of light and i will Show you the ways of light, First thing you need to know to to avoid you Opponents attacks try to dodge and block if you have to, concentrate on your opponents Energy look for weakness inthere fighting stance, While your Doing this Swing your Sword As hard and fast as you possible can that will send a out a force of razor sharp winds similar to what Rankyaku users do, Useing these blasts will throw your opponent off guard And in that final moment you see an opening Believe in your self and the light And swiftly finish him off With one blow that Satoshi Is Light Style" After saying this Saint Joseph Starting to show Satoshi these steps, then saying "Now that ive shown you add it to your own style and come at me"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse: Black Berri Pirates Enter the temple of light (Closed)   Seriouse: Black Berri Pirates Enter the temple of light (Closed) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 1:09 pm

Satoshi stands up and draws out Kaminari no kami(Lightning god) he uses his lightning speed and uses raging storm launching multiple slices , he moves so quick that its like he is invisble towards Saint Joseph.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse: Black Berri Pirates Enter the temple of light (Closed)   Seriouse: Black Berri Pirates Enter the temple of light (Closed) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 1:17 pm

Sant Joseph Uses Yata no Kagami Moving at the speed of light creates Illusion of Light!! Images Of Saint Joseph Appear All around Satoshi "I Can see you by the way my good friend, Dont forget what i said about dodging and seeing what your Opponent is capable of before Attacking

Sant Joseph Shoots A Small Beam of light from his sword at Satoshi
(OOC Small cuz he doesn't wanna hurt him)

The illusions start to fade away now only 2 remain
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse: Black Berri Pirates Enter the temple of light (Closed)   Seriouse: Black Berri Pirates Enter the temple of light (Closed) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 1:20 pm

Satoshi : "This is good i need a sparring partner , let me try this Lightning illusion the double sweep........"

Satoshi moves so fast that there are two of him moving one of the illusions slice both the illusions using bolt he stopped before the heart making sure that he doesnt hurt saint joseph
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse: Black Berri Pirates Enter the temple of light (Closed)   Seriouse: Black Berri Pirates Enter the temple of light (Closed) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 1:28 pm

As He slices through on illusion Saint Joseph Turned the Area Around His Heart into light as he stepped closer to Satoshi Smiled "That was very Nice and fast Satoshi Now knowing that I wont die from your attacks come at me with the intent to kill, and ill give you somthing to dodge "
Smiling Saint Joseph Uses Yata no Kagami! to move to the crows nest

Then throwing his Mirror star's in the air around Satoshi at the same time Useing A weak Yasakani no Magatama! shooting 2 beams out of his hands at the Star mirrors that are in the air around Satoshi Sending 12 Light beams at him in all different directions

Saint Joseph Saying "Ive weaken the blast so you wont die, No one has ever dodged this attack so if you can dodge this im going to be very impressed by your skills"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse: Black Berri Pirates Enter the temple of light (Closed)   Seriouse: Black Berri Pirates Enter the temple of light (Closed) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 1:32 pm

Satoshi holds still and then breaths in as the light beams close in on him
"I am a man with no boundaries, Style no 6 , Flash step multiply"
. Like a bolt of lightning he moved, no one could see him, nearly in a flash he dodged all the light beams but he could not control his speed and crashed nearby
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse: Black Berri Pirates Enter the temple of light (Closed)   Seriouse: Black Berri Pirates Enter the temple of light (Closed) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 1:37 pm

Saint Joseph uses Yata no Kagami! to move next to him. Frowning "That was incredible Satoshi but im a little disappointed that you didnt notice the beams reflect off the mirrors, you could have saved much more energy by just useing your sword to reflect a couple beams away and make a swift escape out of harms way. But your speed almost rivals mine" Extending his hand to Satoshi Saint Joseph Gave Him a smile
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse: Black Berri Pirates Enter the temple of light (Closed)   Seriouse: Black Berri Pirates Enter the temple of light (Closed) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 1:39 pm

Satoshi grabs Saints josephs hand and gets up, he then bows "I thank you for the most honorable training, i needed to test my new techniques, it seems that Flash step requires work....."

Anubis laughed as he sat next to the captain "You'll be fine my friend , geahahahahaahhhahah"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse: Black Berri Pirates Enter the temple of light (Closed)   Seriouse: Black Berri Pirates Enter the temple of light (Closed) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 1:46 pm

Unholy Frowning at Anubis says "I don't think my rust could effect Light at all Glad hes on our side"

Saint Joseph Sat back down in the captains chair as he plays with a ball of light.

Frosty Bounced over to Satoshi "Little bro Saoshi that was pretty cool, your FAST! like ...like lightning"Frosty giggles

Thread Closed*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse: Black Berri Pirates Enter the temple of light (Closed)   Seriouse: Black Berri Pirates Enter the temple of light (Closed) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seriouse: Black Berri Pirates Enter the temple of light (Closed)
Page 1 of 1