One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Unholy

Unholy

Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 5:38 pm

Beanstein Island Schematics
Pretty much an ordianry Island with the exception of a moutain in the center of the isle. There are many towns and villages however the Village that stands out the most would Be The Bouldergash Moutain Village. It first started off as an old silver mine. However after the Village was built around this prosperous Mine The SIlver veins ran dry. The citizens utilized the Hot springs and thier fantastic cook to make this into a resort/tourist town. There's also the stewarts farm to the east of the village.
Buildings The Spa resort,two resurants The Granet and Blooms Banequet, K's Gift shop,The Town also has a Supermarket,bakery,stewarts farm,Tailorer shop and a general store.

(The Butcher Shop)
After Pillaging and ending lifes The Black Brothel Pirates had become a fable. Stories of haunted ships from hell had started to spread in East Blue Yet most still didnt belive such a travesty could actually happen. Most thought It was a ploy my the newspapers just to pull readers in. How wrong they where.....

The Bloody Black Ship had arrived at the Docks of Dandal town of Beanstein Island.
Mallorys Door Slammed open as she began to pace infront of her crew members.Her Eyes glowed a dim yellow.

"Ok ladies here the deal.... I normally dont ask this of you. But you need to containe yourself and supress your urges. Are mission is simple we grab supples here and take a wagon to the Moutain Town Bouldergash. There we will befriend the villages and plant silver in the silver mine. Trick them into working up in it again. Once they find out it was a ruse we will force there hand by kidnapping there families. After killing a few we should show them we mean business. We will force them to mine maybe we get some extra silver outta of it. However once where done with them well kill them all and maim and few surviors to tell our tale."

Giving Her famous 100 dead puppy dog smile she turned to her crew "Any questions?"

Aqua raised 1 of her six hands. "Um can we kill people here at Dandal?"
Mallory frowned at Aqua... "No dear that would blow our cover..."

Aqua nodded in agreement.

Last edited by Unholy on Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 9:51 pm

Grandma Metzger looked up from were she was her Giant's Bone Rocking chair had been moved temporarily onto the deck Of the butcher shop she had been catching the rays of the sun and petting the little TerrorGuma and Bobo her ethereal blue eyes focused on her captain as she spoke brilliant deception deceit slavery kidnapping and the manipulation of what the pathetic towns folk hold dear all in one caper. "In otherwords in this game of deception we not only get to collect a horde of treasure we get to rip apart these bumpkins, Foolish ideas of trust and safety "JEJEJEJEJEJEJEJEJEJEJEJEJEEEEE "Very well granddaughter I will return momentarily" She rose from her rocking chair headed towards the kitchen slipping out of the apron and jolly roger dress she slipped on a form fitting dress of blue material that covered up to her neck and down to her ankles trimmed with white lace and held in place with an emerald brooch. She then fixed her long white hair back in to two long braids that came up into an round arch and then drooped on either side of her head she withdrew a large simple cane of Iron wood and put small white caps over her steel teeth and over the points of her sharp enamel teeth applying modest lipstick blush and eyeliner and setting a small bowler hat between her braids. She then called to her two most dependable and most handsome slaves and dressing them in matching white formal suites with purple shirts and black ties with fine shoes on their feet they grinned and followed her out onto the deck as she waited for her crew mates reaction. JEJEJEJEJEJEEE" what do you think girls? Say hello to Grandma Calypso"
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 10:58 pm

Aqua Wistled at Grannie's Appearance. "I Like te Blue dreess it speaks to me syaing I am a woman of elgance and style."

Razorlust nodded her approval. The other Zombie children cheered with ecitement

Mallory cracked a smile at Grannie. "Heheheh looks like your going undercover... and your handsome boys are well dressed too.. Oh wait!..." Mallory looked down at her bloodstained shit.
"I better go change too.."

Mallory tossed off her captains coat on the bloody floor of her room and peeled off her blood shirt. Her breasts flopped out and bounced a little.

Mallory changed into A skimpy Black Dress about 4 inches above the knees. And was strapless. Along with a pari of Highheels.

Sticking her tounge out at Grannie mallory said "Damnit you still look better then me, fuck!... Oh well"

Looking at her zombie children Mallory Forwned. "Sorry Kids your gonna have to stay behind..."

Aqua winked at Grannie And licked her lips
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 1:17 am

Grannie gave a small grin giving a "models twirl" so that the girls could get a look at her assets before blowing a kiss to Aqua JEJEJEJEJEEE "Though I ended up a slave in my youth I became a lady of high fashion in my day I suppose its something we never loose." She leaned down to ruffle the hair of each of the Zombie children gently ensuring she wouldn't break them kissing the cheek of each, while she waited for the captain to return. She nodded her approval at the simmering sultry appearance of her beloved Granddaughter. "Very nice Mallory love that will make the menfolks blood boil." she chuckled as one of the other slaves from the kitchen approached Mallory with an antique silver makeup case kneeling before her his pale nearly bare frame beautifully illuminated in the warm sunlight. The boy held up the makeup case open in his smooth hands his head down as another similarly attired boy held up a mirror. Upon hearing Mallory's comment about the children having to stay and seeing the frown, Grannie thought for a moment scratching her chin lightly. Suddenly she gave a cackle and callied 5 of the zombie children before her. Retrieving loose white robes and heavy cotton veils from the chest 4 of her boys had brought her, she sprayed each zombie child with a rose and violet perfume for the girls and an amber and citrus cologne for the boys. she then carefully wrapped the children in bandages from head to foot and adorning them in the loose white robes and veils. She stepped back to admire her work giving a cackle JEJEJEJEJEJEJEJEJEJEEEE "Now dear granddaughter why on earth would the village turn away these poor scared orphans that, we saved when their Homes burned down in an unfortunate inferno" She held up a mirror for the little ones to view themselves in the mirror before walking straight up to aqua taking the smaller woman in her arms dipping her back and kissing her deep and passionately before giving her ass a firm slap leaving her standing there dazed by the older woman's mastery of the seductive kiss. She slapped her own round supple rump giving a cackle JEJEJEJEJEJEJEJEEEEEE"Big Bad and forever Beautiful." She then sat down in her rocking chair stroking under Bobo's chin as if he were a cat, waiting for the others to finish their preparations.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 1:44 am

The Zombie children hugged Grannie and stared into the mirror somewat excited.

Mallory clapped her hands together. "Grannie I dont know what id do without you Id expect nothingless from my number 1... Hey you bastards dont get too excited half of you need to stay to protect our ship from Jackasses.."

After awhile Preperations where maid as Aqua came infront of the ship Sitting in a horse pulled wagon.
"All Aboard my sweets!"

Mallory,Razerlust,Becky and 3 other zombie kids climbed into the wagon.

Mallory Waved At Grannie "Hurry up gmilf we need you =P"
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 2:31 am

"Grandmother Calypso" gave a cackle and patted her captains head. JEJEJEJEJEJEJEEE"I knew this trip would be a bummer for you without them my sweet." The two boys helped the gargantuan lady into the wagon settling comfortably with a boy on each knee into the wagon. A pair of spectacles perched on her long nose looking the picture of the saintly grandmother. JEJEJEJEJEJEEE "So my sweets shall we go and meet the nice people of Dandel"
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 2:45 am

Aqua started up the Wagon moves the reins on the horses The Black Brothel Pirates Traveled up the road and past the Mountain Pass Into Mountain town of Bouldergash.

Mallory Looked at her crew and solemnly said as the Wagon stopped.
"Ok Girls Disperse and Make Friends Im Heading to The Silver Mine to Plant The Silver...."

(Mallory)
Mallory Jumped off the Wagon and headed to The Abandoned silver mine. Waving as people who passed her by with a cheery smile that made her feel like pukeing.

(Aqua)
Needing a Soak Aqua Headed to the spa. Getting strange looks from the humans who didnt see too many fishmen out there Aqua blew they a kiss. Her extravagant beauty made people overloook she wasnt a human well except the woman of course.

Seeing a 50 year old woman at the counter Aqua greeted her.
Martha smiled at Aqua. "Well howdy Dear you here for the springs?"
Aqua smiled back and said. "Yes my dear Im kinda getting dried up from all this sun"
Placing down 50 belli Aqua entered the changeing room And removed her clothing wrapping a towel around herself she slipped into the Public Hot spring to take a deep soak.

(Zombies)
Three of The ZOmbie CHildren started to wonder around town watching the citezens to gather information.
While Razorlust And Becky went to the Gift Shop to see if they could squeeze any valuable information out of them with cuteness

(Advanced Shop Information)
The Spa Owner Martha 50 years old
The Famous spa Ran by an old woman known as martha. After looseing her husband of 20 years she decided to dedicate her life to helping others relax and fully enjoy themselves as martha fullfills her role as the blod and soul of this little moutain town.
She has three employees. Her Grandson Mike 17 years old, and the twins Bethany and Heather 20 years old the poor children abandoned by there parents when they were shot dead as a result of the mine many years ago.

High quailty resurant The Granet Owner Marcell Age 33
Head cheif of the Grand resturant Marcell has been serving a variety of dishes ever sense the town was founded. Of course he worked his way up to glory and improved his dishes untill he was widely known all over Beanstein.
He Employes 2 other cheifs Daniel a woman in her 30's And Catherine a woman in her 20's. He also has a crew of 5 servers and a receptionist.

Blooms Banequet Owner Charles age 25
A Very eliquant resturant ran by Charles had been instituted about 3 years ago. Ever sense had been ravagly competing with The Granet .
Has over 10 employees most peopl dine here.

Gift shop Owner kevin & Kylee age 22&26
The happily married couple runs the towns gift shop Kevin a strong x marine and his lovely pregnet wife

The Town also has a Supermarket,bakery,stewarts farm,Tailorer shop and a general store.
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 5:35 am

Grannie gave a chuckle as the two handsome boys in their fine suits helped her out of the wagon before accompanying her to the restaurant, On pulling the chair out for her the other taking her walking stick and placing it in the chair beside her before both sitting on either side of her at the table waiting for service
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 5:58 am

(The Granet)
A young woman in her twenties walked over to Grannies table. She wore A Blue buttoned shirt with a Black tie and a blue skirt with Black Trim.
Her Long Blond Hair was tied up into a bun to keep her hair from falling into food. Looking at Grannie with her deep blue eyes she spoke with a voice fully of cheery pep.
"Welcome to The Granet Miss! My Name Is Catherine it is my Pleasure to serve you today here are your menues"
After reciting her speech that most employees drone on about. Catherine was sincere with a smile worth a million bucks.

(Menu A Wide variety Of Soup and salads, and mostly any kinda chicken fish or steak dishes ytou could think up)

"Can I get you good folks Anything to drink?"

Meanwhile the kitchen staff and waiters were busy whipping up dishes and serving them.

(Silver Mine)
Mallory Entered the abandoned eerie mine. Through the small opening into The maze of dark damp tunnels. A Cold WInd blew against her making her shiver in her skimpy outfit which was hardly suited for the task at hand.
Deeper and deeper Mallory Travel through the endless Mine seeking to deposit her silver in a More likely place.

(Spa)
Aqua enjoyed the hot water but didnt enjoy the snooty women giving her dirty look. Besides she started to feel like kalimari "Whew its too hot I gotta get outta here."
Stepping out of the hotspring a woman grabbed her towel and spun Aqua back into the Hotspring. Exposing her soft blue nude body to the others.

Blushing with anger and embarrassment she jumped out and ran to the dressing room with a few tears running down her eyes.

(Gift Shop)
A cute married Couple Greeted Razorlust and becky as they entered there shop. Kevin Smiled at the little girls and Kylee spoke with such merryment
"Oh how adorable they are!" Kylee rubed her pregnat belly She had short brown hair and plenty of make up on. Her face looked whte like a snow princess with her lips blistering with red life. She wore a simple yellow dress

The Handsom man Kevin Who was a strapping young fellow wore green suspenders and a blue shirt. His eyes glowed with life as he asked. "Is there anything I can get you two?"

Becky looked at Razorlust as she nodded back. "Um... ahem I mean we um..... Wanna know.... If you have any interesting stories?"

Razorlust frowned at becky thiking what a stupid way to get info....
But it was too late. Becky and razorlust was trapped in a nostalgic past where where the couple reopened their chldhood past along with the towns history and how they got together.
Razorlust whispered to Becky. "I think I died inside...Again"
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 6:18 am

Grannie Smiled sweetly at the young blond her voice was smooth and gentle full of warmth "Yes my dear jasmine tea for my sons they are not yet quite old enough to drink and for my self Grand mariner" Baba's smile practically lit up the room as the two boys whispered back and forth to each other about how pretty the waitress was and blowing her kisses and giving her winks "As to the menu my dear we shall start with the soup of the day and a salad for three then please bring us 6 of your highest recommended dishes and whatever my boys desire to eat As well. Oh and don't worry money is no problem" with that she reached into the rose patterned purse drawing out a large bag of gold and plunking it down on the table with a serine smile.

Last edited by Yomasama on Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 6:33 am

(The Granet)
Catherine smiled as she wrote their orders down. Bowing with respect left and soon arrived with Two Jasmine tea's placing them both in-front of Grannie's Boys. while handing the glass of grand mariner to Grannie.And The Soup Of The Day which was a Cheese and broccoli soup and a Big Chicken salad for the table.
Winking at the two boys Catherine whispered to Grannie.
"You sure have two good looking sons"

Shuddering Catherine apologized As she abruptly said "Excuse me ill be back with you Dishes." and hurried off.

(Silver Mine)
Mallory had Finally Reached the deepest darkest tunnel of the Mine. Bat guano filled the floor leaving an intoxicating oder. Quickly she took half of her Silver and Pounded it in the rock wall with her shadow hammer. Once she was satified she started to head back at a fast paced walk.
"Hehehe the first phase is almost compelte"

(Spa)
Aqua Had rented a room where she spent the rest of the day moping in her bed. filled with Rage wanting to suck those bitches dry.
"Damnit I cant wait to kill those sluts..."

(Gift Shop)
Even as reseliant as they where Razorlust and Becky passed out from the Nonstop stories. Their minds filled with usless Information.

Kylee said a"ww they fell asleep Kevin Why dont you help me pick them up and let them rest in our bed."

Kevin and Kylee grabbed the two little girls or so they seemed to be and put them to bed.

(3 little Zombies)
After gathering infro in the town they started to observe there surrounding.
One of the zombies headed towards the stewarts farm
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 6:49 am

As the drinks and appetizers were brought to the table grannie sniffed the mariner with a smile before responding to the young ladies comment "They are just gorgeous aren't they. They take after their father in that aspect handsome man that he was" She took a long sip of the rich liquor smiling as the boys dished up the salad and soup among them she whispered in confidence to the blushing young lady "Don't look now my dear but I think that Elijah and Diego my fancy you to." As the waitress hurried off to fetch the other dishes the soup and salad soon vanished grannie dabbed her lips daintily with her napkin before saying. "Not bad not bad at all this place has a decent cook in their employ." Elijah and Diego responded in unison "It was good Mother dearest but nothing compared to your culinary mastery." Grandmother Calypso smiled and sipped the Grande Mariner waiting for the dishes to be brought.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 10:04 pm

(The Granet)
Catherine came back with her frace blushed as she looked at Elijah & Diego
PLaceing Dish dishes on the table which included the following. Steak with a carmel bbq sause. Kalimari with tartersause, A plte full of egg roll with sweet and sour sause. Chicken wings and blue cheese, Swordfish dish with a side of tuna, And finally a plate of esscargo with caviar.

Bowing towards the group again Catherine asked. "Is there Anything else i can help you with?"

(Mallory)
After planting the silver in the mine Mallory headed to The Spa to relax and get cleaned off. Paying martha with a silver nugget mathas jaw dropped. "Um thank you miss but where did you get this nice silver nugget?"

Mallory have her a big smile as her stomach turned from being nice. "Oh I was just exploring the fmaou silver mine here hehehehe"
Martha watched mallory walk into the Spa with a mysterious look

Mallory Toos off all her clothes and did a running jump into the Hot spring she was extreamly compfertable with her body as the warm water soaked into her flesh.

(Hotel & Gift shop)
Aqua razorlust & becky continued to sleep.

(Stewarts Farm)
Mr Stewart smiled as the girls entered his Farm. "Hi ya little ladies anything I can help you with?"

One of the girls chirped up as she asnwered. "Aww nothing much just looking at your beutiful farm" Mr Stweart smiled well Im currently busy but if you check with my wife shell be happy to give you a tour."
Mr Stewart continued to plow the fields.
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 3:58 am

Grannie smiled sweetly as she began to munch on the delicious feast set before her. The boys joined in but soon forgot about the food after a wink from grannie as they both rose and escorted Cathrine out of the restaurant, chatting with her and complimenting her and soon from a clearing in the woods the moans of three young people are heard as grannie devours the feast set before her. She then leaves a fair pay and a large tip for the whole restaurant before she rose and left. She smiled as the clogs and cane tap on the road as she heads across the way to the Blooms Banquet and waited patiently at the front of the restaurant to be greeted.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 4:25 am

(Woods)
Catherine felt complete utter extacy As Elijah & Diego pumped there hot juices into her. "Elijah! Diego! ohhh my god!" As He finally comed she ravagedly made out with them... "I love you too so much"

Catherine Passed out from pure enjoyment

(Blooms Banequet)
A young Man with jet black hair and a great musclar body in a black tux greeted granni infront of his resturant. His dark deep brown eyes looked at grannie. "Welcome to Blooms Banequet!!! My Name Is Charles And I'll be your personal host for the evening.

Placeing his arm for grannie to grab a hold of Charles so he would lead her to a table.Inside tere was fabouls devorations with roses and elegant music in the back ground. (There stil outside just wanted to let you know what to expect inside)

(Time Sunseat)

(Spa )
After Soaking for awhile Mallory Stod Up exposing her body and changed back into her clothes which they cleaned "Time for some dinner.."
Mallort Headed to the Granet to spend more silver nuggets and spread her lies

(StewartsFarm)
After going on the long tour the sun started to set. Thanking Ms stewart for the tour and info they returned to the hotel and sleep at the bottom of the bed where aqua slept
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 4:38 am

Grannie smiled softly taking the young mans strong arm and trailing her fingers slowly over the white dress shirt "My my what a handsome young man We'll Charles I am Calypso a traveling connoisseur and food critique I wonder what this magnificent place will have in store for me " her voice was seductive teasing and silky as they walked and spoke.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 4:52 am

(Bloom Banequet)
Smilying broadly at Grannie. Charles spoke kindly with a hint of ego
" Calypso waht a beutiful exotic name... Welcome this Is My Resturant the Blooms Baneqet I guarentee A Better Meal then The Filthy Granet or your money back."

Takeing grannin to her table the violenist started to play a romantic song as the scent of burning roses filled the room.
"Whatever your desire Will be my utter pleasure to fullfill" As he handed Grannie a well decorated Menu

(The granet)
A Woman with red hair down to her shoulder wearing her waiteress uniform Guided Mallory to her table. Wcih annoyed the shit out of her.
Rolling her eyes as Daniel gave here the menu.
"How may I help you miss? anything to drink?:

MAllory belowed "Ill Just take your darkest bear and some Honey mustard chicken salad... and some rare steak with a side of pork ribs."

Mallory tosses Daniel a small silver nugget carelessly.
"Surprized Daniel quickly brough Mallory her beer which she started to chug

as she went to her mannager Daniel showed Marcelle the Silver nugget. Marcelle was a handsome man in a tux in his early thirtes his short spikey blong hair was just started to grey as his happy smile turned into a senister greedy one. Running to his snail phone he started to make a few phone calls. Shouting at Daniel he said "Make sure she gets what she wants. When shes done ill have words with her"
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 3:43 pm

Reiko "Red" Fujiwara had firmly swore to her captain to pull off this mission with flair and skill.
Red had a high respect for Mallory and as such, she intended to make friends and gain the trust of as many of the townsfolk of Dandel as possible.
Fortunately for the scarlet-haired vixen, this was something that she was only too used to having to do.

With Mallory, the Zombie kids, Aqua and Grandma Metz- err… “Grandma Calypso” gone ahead, Red hung back to finish her navigational notes. After all, if the Black Brothel ladies needed to make a quick escape, it was her duty to make sure that it was a swift and easy one.
Hopefully though, their mission would take off and when they did leave- they’d be rich.
After all, Mallory’s plan was pure gold.
Or rather pure silver.

Red headed ashore, her long ruby-red ringlets sweeping to her waist, her sooty eyelashes framing her bright blue eyes and her pouty lips painted a deep bloodied scarlet.
Today she was sporting a tight black corset and choker-chain necklace completed with a neat set of faded-denim Daisy Duke shorts and complimented by a pair of black heeled boots. Her Kurenai whip was coiled at her hip and the ruby-hilt glinted in the sunlight, just like her silver earrings.
She knew that her sisters had already taken to the mines, the spa, the gift shop and the restaurants…so Red traversed the streets looking for a bar or a tavern.
Partly because she knew it would be a good place to meet people and partly because she badly wanted a drink.
She paused to check out her reflection in the window of the tailor’s, brushing her fringe back and looking at her own pale face- deciding vainly that it was a good idea not to wear her hat that day; more of her beautiful face was on show.

She blinked, noticing a rather nice jacket in the window of the tailor’s shop and smirking even more widely. “Mmmm…I could use one of those,” she murmured to herself. “And all the better if I don’t have to pay for it.”
Red walked into the tailor’s and ran her flicked her hair back over her shoulders as she sauntered over to the counter and called for service. “Hello? Anybody around to provide service?”
She turned around and sat up on to the counter, drumming her polished nails against the shiny surface.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 10:35 pm

(Tailor Shop)
A Good old hearty fellow in his late 40's rushed to the Counter to Greet
Reiko Fujiwara. He was rather plump and had a face that could make your heart melt.
"Good evening Miss How may I help such a beautiful woman today?"
Mr Randall had a brown & silver comb over dressed in silky buttoned up blue shirt and black slacks.

The Shop was filled with a vast variety of different clothing styles. Fulling there promise on the sign in front of the window. To always remain hip and trendy. Along with sewing and cloth material all over the shop

(The Granet)
Finishing Her chicken salad Mallory chugged down another dark ale.
"Ah!.... Waitress another!"
Daniel rushed to Mallorys aid and refill her drink. Mallory slaped Daniels But with feirce strength making Daniel leap in surprised pain. "Oh Excuse me miss Mallory." Rubbing her sore butt Daniel returned to waiting.

Eating her pork ribs and sucking on her bbq'ed fingers Mallory started to feel pretty satisfied with her self. After Carving her Rare steak and forceing it down her mouth she was stuffed and groggy. 'Fuck I need a nap...."

Marcelle arrived before Mallory "How was your Meal Miss Mallory?"
Mallory forwned "It was Ok I guess..."
Marcelle had a surprised look
"Just ok? Our dining facility is the best in the whole town."
Mallory Waged her Finger at Marcelle.
"Clearly you think to highly of yourself"
Mallory knew she was playing with Marcelles patience she just wanna to see him snap which he did.

Marcelle finally frowned looking disappointed at Mallory.
"Lets cut to the chase Miss.... Where did you get this nugget?"
Marcelle slammed the Silver nugget on the table. Mallory drank the rest of Her Dark ale to leave him in suspence.
"Oh Just the silver Mine just did a little exploring and got lucky."

Marcelle Smiled sheepishly. "Oh is that all? hmmm... Well thank you for your busyness." Marcelle Walked away. Thinking to himself marcelle thought.
(If I hurry to the town hall before anyone else I can buy out the mine and have the miners start up again... I must hurry)
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 12:35 pm

Reiko surveyed the man from head to toe, her pert smirk never faltering and her bright eyes glinting.
“Well, well, well…aren’t you a gentleman?” she crooned, hopping down from the counter and turning around to survey the shop-keeper with a grin. “Hi there. I’m new in town and I couldn’t help but notice that gorgeous jacket in the window! I’d love one just like it…Could I maybe try it on?”

She leaned over the counter and started to play with the collar of his silky blue shirt. “Mmm, is it velvet? I really love velvet jackets. Or is it made from silk like your shirt?”
Red giggled coyly, putting on her well-versed “ditzy-flirty-little-wench” act. “I’m afraid I’m not very good with materials. I may need a recommendation on what kind of material would work best with my skin…”
Red held out one pale white arm for the plump man to examine and then took his hand in hers. “My name is Rachelle, by the way.”
Red rarely used her real name when addressing anyone that she was trying to charm- partly because she hated being traced and partly in case someone recognised her name from a Wanted poster or an angry marine’s rant about a red-haired seductress who had left him tied to a bed, naked in an inn with all of his money stolen.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 5:35 pm

(Tailors Shop)
Mr Randall swiflt moved over towards the Jacket and rushed over to Red.
Attempting to help her put it on he said happily.

"Yes my Dear Red your are half right. This Is a Silk Jacket yet it also has Jute woven into the Jacket. After all A silk jacket wouldnt keep you very warm on a winters night without a strong soft and shiny fiber to give it an extra kick."

Beaming happily at her after Red asked His opinion he spoke with enthusiasm.

"Our Leather outfits are very durable for working. Wool is a fine warm material a good choice for any clothing however I wouldnt recommend it for your delicates,Silk is wonderfully soft I Highly recommend it.Cotton & Jute are soft and practically in the same league except except jute is heavyer and shinier. Either way you go Cottone and Jute are as luxurious to the touch as slilk so you cant go wrong. Polyester is great for clothing reinforcements,cushioning and insulating. I WOuldnt recommend unless its stiched into Something else. Linen is a a good faberic but its cant really compete with Silk,cotton & Jute however is much for affordable. Rayon is one of our cheapest fabrics an unatural material that mimics silk, wool, cotton and linen however they do not insulate heat Which should be bought when your having trouble with money."

Mr Randall took a Breath.
"Im sorry If Im boreing you miss red i tend to get carried away when i talk faberics. But all in all I recommend for you,Silk,cotton & Jute"

Know Mr Randall Stood breathlessly awaiting Red's response.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 9:38 pm

Red just barely managed to suppress a snort of laughter at Mr Randall's material ramblings and let only a sweet, little, feigned giggle escape her lips. "Oh wow, you certainly know a lot about fabrics, don't you? Hmm, well based on your recommendations..."
She twirled around in the jacket, admiring how snugly it fit and deliberately swaying her hips in a bellydancer-esque circular motion as she spun, giving the man a little of her eye-candy to look at. "...I think I like the silk and jute. After all...," she lied blatantly. "A girl like me doesn't do much hard work so I don't think that I have much need for leather and wool tends to make me a little <i>too hot</i>..."
She flicked her hair back over her shoulders. "Hmm, what do you think of the colour though? Does it suit me? Or would you suggest a different shade? You seem to know what you're talking about when it comes to clothes."

Reiko raised an eyebrow and added with an innocent smile. "Oh! And could I get some directions from you too? Like I said, I'm new here...and I've heard that this town has the most amazing silver mine...do you know anything about it, sweetheart?"
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 1:05 am

(Talior Shop)
Mr Randall blushed as Red laughed and spun with her little hip jig.
"Hmmm let me see.." Randal walked closer to Red to get a closer look. After inspecting her lustious curves and figure he was overcame with pervy thoughts as he quickly dimished them into a far cornor of his mind thinking. (This is business)

"Purple suits you pretty good. But I Think you;d look great in any Bright vibrant colors." Stoping for a moment as he heard Red's second question he exclaimed proudly.

"Oh Yes The Silver Mine isnt far from here proball about a 20 minute walk up north. However Its been Empty for somtime now."

Mr Randalls Son Timothy entered the back room to help with customers as he over heard hi fathers conversation. The young man was 17 years old wearing the same outfit as his dad but combed back blond hiar with brown eyes.Timothy spoke up he he finished with a customer.

"Father ive been starting to hear rumors that somone has found another vein in it. Im pretty excited I got a call from mr Marcelle recenlty asking me if I was interested in working the mine for him."

Timothy looked at Red and smiled and then went back to checking inventory.

Mr Randall had a big frown on his Face when his son mentioned working for the mine.. "Damn that boy I thought he wanted to be a tailor.... Im Sorry miss Red is there anything else I can do for you today?"
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 10:13 pm

(Bloom Banequet)
Smilying broadly at Grannie. Charles spoke kindly with a hint of ego
" Calypso waht a beutiful exotic name... Welcome this Is My Resturant the Blooms Baneqet I guarentee A Better Meal then The Filthy Granet or your money back."

Takeing grannin to her table the violenist started to play a romantic song as the scent of burning roses filled the room.
"Whatever your desire Will be my utter pleasure to fullfill" As he handed Grannie a well decorated Menu

Grannie smiled beguilingly acting very much the flattered old lady as Charles complimented her name clinging to the young mans arm as she was escorted to the table commenting many times on the elegant decor and atmosphere provided by the Violinist she gave a grin looking over the beautiful menu before speaking "Well then my dear young Stud I will pay you in advance" She slipped her fingers into her purse withdrawing a massive silver nugget placing it on the table before the young man before in her usual sweet and innocent tone exuding only her own culinary authority "I shall have the patte de froi gras and shark fin soup as an appetizer , roast duck alaranch, caviar and with good cream, and the roast quail with mango salsa as the main course, a bottle of fine champagne as a palate cleanser and sweet cream and a terrimisu as the desert."
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 11:37 pm

(Blooms Banquet)
The Servers and cooks went hard to work first bringing the patte de froi gras and shark fin soup Placing them in front of Granni. Charles poured Granni The glass of fine champagne and set the bottle in a tube of ice in the center of the table.

Seeing the Silver Nuggest Charles spoke out surpized. "Oh My..... My Dearest Calypso where did you come by such a wonderful metal? surly not from our silver mines?" Charles eyes sparkled with delight seeing the Silver Nugget.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next