One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: Beasts of the Black Rainbow! (CLOSED)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: Beasts of the Black Rainbow! (CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: Beasts of the Black Rainbow! (CLOSED)   Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: Beasts of the Black Rainbow! (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 4:05 pm

Having gone into the grandline and buying a wooden ship with the money from the Ryoorinin Kingdom, (not all, just some since he stole greats amount of it. He still doesnt know his father has offered 30 million bellis for his head) Keeram D. Fishont had docked in the first island of the famous Grand Line. It was said to be a horrible place (the grandline) but he had not encountered problems on getting to this island... even if he sucked at navigating. This was the second day in the island and he had just waken up after taking an after-lunch nap.

The beasts of this island surprised Keeram incredibly, they were not only ferocious, big and probably some of them were venomous, but they also were mutations! Some of them were combinations of two animals or more, they seemed like mythological creatures. At least Keeram had been using this beasts to train since yesterday. At this time it would probably be around 5 pm of the afternoon and dusk was still not there, but the day was getting a little dark.

"This wil be a great night, I'm off to kill some normal animal that seems like I could cook it for food." -Keeram said to himself before starting to walk towards a giant rock that was hiding his ship, in the back the savanah started and the beasts were there. He was not the only person in the island, other persons were here training too, since the island was ruled by the beasts.

Last edited by Rodoku on Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: Beasts of the Black Rainbow! (CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: Beasts of the Black Rainbow! (CLOSED)   Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: Beasts of the Black Rainbow! (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 9:58 pm

If one went into the deep forest, they would find vicious and bloodthirsty creatures. These creatures are as dangerous as they were wild. fortunately, one of the only people in the forest was more than able to hold his own. This man went by the name Genshi, a pirate capable of beating an enemy in a number of ways. He had been on this island for a couple of days, and had little sleep. The main reason being the large number of animals constantly attacking him. At first he was terrified, but he eventually became accustomed to fighting them. Initialy, Genshi used his swords to defend himself, but he later switched to using his boxing skills. Since knew very little about these creatures, he didn't eat one unless he recognised it. Unfortunately, he recognised none of the animals. He was hungry, tired and outnumbered.

"This is how i die. My only regret is not being great enough." he thought to himself, punching oncoming beasts.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: Beasts of the Black Rainbow! (CLOSED)   Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: Beasts of the Black Rainbow! (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 11:22 pm

Keeram took both his spork blades from his back, they were crossed. Holding the Keimusho Sajihooku in the left hand and the Daiyahifu Sajifooku in the right hand. Keeram kept walking through the savannah, the beasts there were weird... combinations of lions and eagles, elephants and crocodiles, flamingos and turtles... you can imagine the crap that could've happened for them to turn out like this.

Keeram saw the start of a forest and decided to walk into it, because maybe he could find some kind of fruit inside. As he walked, the sounds from the akmost dusky forest creeped him a little bit out. It was his dream to explore the world, but in islands like this beasts werent friendly. And in the middle of the forest, he started to listen sounds from lots of different animals together, apparently they were around a man who was trying to beat them up, but they outnumbered him.

"Good man! Dont worry I'll help you!" .-Keeram said when he saw the man punching the beasts. These beasts were dangerous, he couldnt let a man die.

"Great Red Spot!" -Keeram explained before using such technique, only using his diamond blade he looked like a ball of slashes that moved around, cutting the beasts. Some of the beasts try to attack being cut, but when they noticed they couldnt attack this unnatural force they ran away deeper into the forest.

Only the man and Keeram were left there, all the other beasts had ran off from Keeram's attack. Some of them laid dead on the floor, aproximately five of them.

"There you are good man, you're safe now." - Keeram told him with a smile and gasping for air.
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: Beasts of the Black Rainbow! (CLOSED)   Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: Beasts of the Black Rainbow! (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 11:53 pm

Genshi was nearly overwhelmed, he was sure it was over for him. he was close to collapsing, his punches felt weaker and weaker and the creatures weren't giving an inch. he was about to give up, when a man suddenly appeared. Genshi didn't know him, but apparently he was an ally. He sliced the animals, sending them running in fear. Genshi wanted to thank him, but at that moment he felt a sudden fatigue hit his whole body. He managed to force a few words out.

"I-I owe you one...Thanks." he said, before collapsing onto the ground.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: Beasts of the Black Rainbow! (CLOSED)   Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: Beasts of the Black Rainbow! (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 12:44 am

Keeram was horrified when the man fell to the ground after saying that he owed Keeram. He had passed out before his eyes.

"My bad!" -Keeram said, he used to be a prince, but the daylife of usual people had made his personality softer and liked to help others, although he could be demanding at times. He couldnt let this man die in the middle of the forest, the beasts would come back and eat him alive.- "Dont worry good man, I'll help you."

Keeram said the last and with both is arms he picked this stranger in his arms, having him in front of him. Keeram was lucky of having such a great resistance, because if he didn't have it he would've passed out after running from the forest to the savannah. The savannah was safer at least, so he left the man for a little while in the ground, just to catch his breath and rest for a minute or two.

Keeram then picked him in his arms again, walking all the way to his ship, he placed the man on board carefully, sitting in the deck he waited for the man to return to conscience. Keeram was incredibly tired...
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: Beasts of the Black Rainbow! (CLOSED)   Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: Beasts of the Black Rainbow! (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 1:40 am

Genshi awoke after a while. He was a bit confused at first, being in the forest just a moment ago in his perspective, but then he saw the man again. He looked around a bit. He appeared to be on a wooden boat He slowly sat up. His arms were horribly sore from all that punching. And his stomach was grumbling. He turned to face the man.

"Thanks guy. I don't know what would've happened if you didn't save me." he said, laughing a bit, then cringing to the pain in his arms.

"My name is Genshi, I'm a pirate on the road to fame. You wouldn't happen to have any food would you? The animals ate all of mine." he said, smiling a bit.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: Beasts of the Black Rainbow! (CLOSED)   Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: Beasts of the Black Rainbow! (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 5:50 pm

Keeram was looking at the sky... small seagulls flew above them, dusk was near and they were making sounds at them, as if they wanted some food before going to sleep. But after some time they flew away, Keeram looked down and discovered the man he had just saved opening his eyes. He was young, probably around Keeram's age.

"Dont worry... I just couldnt leave you die in the middle of the forest." -Keeram told him. Keeram was no doctor, so he had no idea on how he could help this man's pain.

Keeram listened to Genshi's story, the nodded.

"Yes, I happen to have some food in the kitchen." -Keeram told him with a smile. -"Follow me, will you?"

Keeram noted that had been a little demanding on the last sentence... he seriously needed to change that, but whatever. He walked towards the kitchen hoping that Genshi would follow him.
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: Beasts of the Black Rainbow! (CLOSED)   Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: Beasts of the Black Rainbow! (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 11:19 pm

Genshi struggled to get up. He needed to use one of his sheathed swords as a walking stick.

"I'm coming." he said

Once in the kitchen, Genshi sat at the table, moaning in hunger.

"I've told you quite a bit about myself, what's your story?" he asked, sounding a bit tired.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: Beasts of the Black Rainbow! (CLOSED)   Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: Beasts of the Black Rainbow! (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 1:46 am

Keeram saw that the man had come after him. Luckily he had lots of types of supplies in the ship's refrigerator. He took out some lettuce, carrots, boiled eggs, apple and some bacon and cut it all up, placing everything in a bowl. He had just made a delicious salad. He took olive oil, vinegar, oregan, pepper and combined it all in a little bottle, then sprinkled this dressing to the salad. Genshi asked for his story... but, he didnt know if telling all the truth to Genshi, he had just met him. He decided to tell him onyl a part.

"Well Genshi, I have just come into the grandline and I'm trying to set up a pirate crew." -Keeram explained while he took the salad and two plates to the table. -"My name is Keeram D. Fishont. -he added-"

Keeram went to the fridge and got two fish ready to dry them. From a drawer he got corn flour. In his kitchen he had a kind of cupboard where he did his cooking apart from the stove/oven, he spread some flour there and used it to daub the fish, then he started to fry it.

"Im also a good chef." -Keeram smiled.
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: Beasts of the Black Rainbow! (CLOSED)   Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: Beasts of the Black Rainbow! (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 3:16 am

Genshi began eating his salad, he felt a sudden burst of energy when Keeram mentioned a pirate crew. He instantly stood up.

"Pirate crew? You're trying to set up a pirate crew? What a coincidence, I'm a pirate. Let me join your crew. Let me travel with you and prove my worth." he said, beaming, with a bit of lettuce in his teeth.

Genshi came to this island to train, but this training was far to intense for his current skills. He needed to travel the grand line, and hone his skills properly.
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: Beasts of the Black Rainbow! (CLOSED)   Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: Beasts of the Black Rainbow! (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 7:20 am

Falling from the sky, Tamako heard a bird scream at her like a passerby that just got cut off.

Opening her eyes, Tamako realized that she was falling out of the sky. Out of Skypea to be more exact. Though. seeing as she couldn't see Skypea anywhere above her, it was pretty clear that she had been falling for quite some time.

Concentrating on her Second Fire, Tamako send out a series of thrusts, trying to slow down, and possibly stop, her falling. Sadly, the thrusts were only strong enough to brace her fall as she crashed into the sea below her. Her fire instantly went out as a small gust of steam went out around her. Trying to swim, it was hard with her gloves on, but luckily there was a boat conveniently next to her and an island nearby as well. She called for help so that someone would though her a rope, making it easier to swim aboard with her gloves on.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: Beasts of the Black Rainbow! (CLOSED)   Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: Beasts of the Black Rainbow! (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 1:51 am

Keeram had turned back to flip over the fish in the pan, it was one of his favourite meals. After being fried it would turn into a delicious fish with a crunchy outside.... he drooled at the thought of it. Then Genshi stood up suddenly saying that if he was trying to build up a pirate crew, to let him join. Keeram was a bit surprised by this, but at once he decided to give Genshi an opportunity.

"Alright, you are officially in my crew, so now you're under my orders... I mean, now we can travel together and as you are my first crew mate, I guess I'll name you my First Mate." -Keeram had to correct his mistakes again, he couldnt treat everyone as his servants. Suddenly, he heard something outside. -"What is that?!?!"

When Keeram ran outside the sunset was beautiful, he looked to the opposite side and you could see the sky starting to get dark in the opposite side to the sun. he heard a scream again, it was a girl in the water... she was a bit far away, but she could be reached with a rope.

Keeram took a rope next to the one that was knotting his ship to the island, he tried to knot it in a way that there was a circle that she could grab and be pulled on board, Keeram hoped that Genshi had followed him, because he alone wouldnt be able to pull someone on board.

"Grab this rope!!!" -Keeram screamed at the girl as he threw it towards her, it flying in he direction. Then he asked: -"Genshi, can you give me a hand here?!?!"
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: Beasts of the Black Rainbow! (CLOSED)   Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: Beasts of the Black Rainbow! (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 12:55 pm

Genshi finished his salad and ran outside as quickly as he could. Though that wasn't all that fast. Nonetheless, managed to get next Keeram and grab the rope.

"Whats going on, Captain?" he asked, trying to cover up his fatigue.
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: Beasts of the Black Rainbow! (CLOSED)   Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: Beasts of the Black Rainbow! (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 1:26 pm

Grabbing the rope, she tried climbing it, calling out to her rescuers. "Thank you! Do either of you know where we are?" Climbing, she managed to reach roughly all the way over, thanks to the two of them providing weight on the other end. it was like the safety ropes down at a public swimming pool. At the edge of the boat, she looked up and saw one of them. "My name is Tamako. Sorry to drop in like this."
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: Beasts of the Black Rainbow! (CLOSED)   Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: Beasts of the Black Rainbow! (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 3:18 pm

Keeram turned around now that Genshi was grabbing the rope and asked what was going on.

"That girl is asking for help! She could drown in the ocean, we have to help her."- Keeram told Genshi.

Keram started to pull her up as she used the force that Genshi and Keeram used to keep the rope from getting pulled into the ocean. She managed to come on board asking where they were standing. Keeram combed a little his blue hair with his hand.

"Well, this is my ship... and if i recall goodly, this island is Black Rainbow island, one of the first islands in the grandline." -Keeram told her and greeted her. "Well Tamako, you dont have to worry. My name is Keeram and this is Genshi."

Keeram then added.

"We're pirates."
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: Beasts of the Black Rainbow! (CLOSED)   Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: Beasts of the Black Rainbow! (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 3:25 pm

Her eyes shifted nervously. Being the shy girl that she was, she had trouble talking straight to boys. and Pirates were of a much bigger danger than normal boys. "Please don't molest me please. I am the heir to the thrown of Skypea, if you promise to take me back home, I will pay you as much gold as you desire. Just, please, don't touch me!" SHe backed up a little and almost fell back over the railing. Her hand immediately went out for help, though she had no idea why she looked straight at the boy for help.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: Beasts of the Black Rainbow! (CLOSED)   Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: Beasts of the Black Rainbow! (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 4:11 pm

(OOC: it is written Throne, not thrown XD Just saying lol)

Keeram was kind of surprised, he didnt want to harm the newcommer. They had just saved her. Maybe she thought they were bad because they were pirates, but they werent mean at all.

"We ont want to hurt you... and you're a princess you say, but I havent heart of Skypiea before, can you tell me about it, milady?" -Keeram was trying to be friendly to the insecure lady, since she seemed to be timid. Then she said something about treasure... Skypiea seemed to equal treasure now, but Keeram didnt want to be that of a wrong person. -"And how can we take you there? Where is Skypiea?"

Keeram was a little bit excited by this news, it seemed like the start of a new adventure. He was also a little bit worried by the girl. He saw then that the girl tripped over and fell, but Keeram was fast and used Flash to get to the side of the girl and prevented her from falling.

"Are you alright?" -keeram asked her.

But suddenly, a gigantic beast half scorpion, half eagle... so it looked like a hard caparace bird with wings, a poisonous tail and stinger, a beak, a pair of pincers that came from under each of the wings.

"GENSHI!!! WHAT IS THAT?!?!?!?!?" -Keeram screamed desperately, the scorpion launched a stinger that flew towards Keeram. Keeram rolled to the left and evaded it. -"Lets take it on!!!"

Keeram waited for Genshi to answer.
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: Beasts of the Black Rainbow! (CLOSED)   Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: Beasts of the Black Rainbow! (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 4:31 pm

Their eyes locked for that second. Her heart pounded. Her cheeks flushed. She didn't understand what had happened, but he had zoomed in and caught her. He brought her back down and she sighed heavily as their eyes parted.

Calming her mind, she realized that she had overreacted. Just like her friends back before she was made heir. Well, they weren't friends before, but they immediately assumed that she was haughty and arrogant because she was royal. It made her sad.

Noticing the fear in their eyes, she turned and noticed the terrifying monster. But she couldn't just move. She saw that the stinger was aimed for the two from before. Focusing her will and determination, fire erupted from her skin and her hand whipped out and caught the stinger. "Leave us alone please." Her voice cold and harsh towards the monster.

The bird jerked out of her hand, in pain, but strangely it didn't back down. It seemed convinced that it would win. Which was strange. Most animals run from fire.
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: Beasts of the Black Rainbow! (CLOSED)   Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: Beasts of the Black Rainbow! (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 5:15 pm

Genshi helped pull the girl aboard, and moments later, watched the creature emerge. He would have to use the last of his remaining strength to beat this thing. It had a shell, so attacking the torso wouldn't work. Genshi took a few deep breaths and unsheathed his swords.

"I'm giving you a chance to escape now. Times up." he said to the beast

Genshi took aim for one of the wings, holding his swords horizontally. Genshi swung both his swords at full strength, sending two blue waves at one of the wings. At that exact moment, he fell to one knee in exhaustion.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: Beasts of the Black Rainbow! (CLOSED)   Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: Beasts of the Black Rainbow! (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 10:17 pm

When the beast saw the fire from Tamako's hand he ignored it. Hunger was greater than any thing that could scare him in the world and his objective was to eat them... dead or alive. He completely ignored what Tamako told him because he didnt understand her, but the fire that burnt him made him even more angry.

The creature pulled up his stinger and moved it from side to side, then it shot out a sting directed to Tamako. But he didn't see Genshi's slash, so this cut his right wing off. The creature roared in pain and with his left pincer he tried to cut Genshi in half. With his other pincer he tried to do the same to Keeram.

Keeram saw that Genshi fell to the floor, exhausted after sending that slash-wave attack. Then the giant pincer came to try and cut him, but Keeram wouldnt allow that to happen.

"Diamond Flash!" -he exclaimed before slashing the pincer that was attacking Genshi at the same time as he evaded the one attacking him. The slash hit the pincer and cracked the hard caparace that covered it, not breaking it apart but leaving it weakened down. Then Keeram helped Genshi stand up passing his arm below his and over his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: Beasts of the Black Rainbow! (CLOSED)   Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: Beasts of the Black Rainbow! (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 11:53 pm

Genshi dropped his swords, he was out of energy. How he managed to defend against this monstrosity was a mystery. And the beast was still coming. He picked up both his swords again, breathing heavily and sweating like a madman.

"I'm sick of these monsters in this island." he shouted.

Genshi swung his swords again, shooting two more blue waves, this time, straight at the beasts head. Afterwards, the cook fell flat on his face, unconcious again.
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: Beasts of the Black Rainbow! (CLOSED)   Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: Beasts of the Black Rainbow! (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 9:59 pm

Leaping up and over the struggling beast, Tamako got over and threw a powerfully fast punch covered in flames that were intent on breaking the spine of the beast. Most birds had hollow bones so as to enable them to fly, so any blow to their back or heart would paralyze one for an hour.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: Beasts of the Black Rainbow! (CLOSED)   Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: Beasts of the Black Rainbow! (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 12:12 am

Keeram saw Genshi fall in front of him after sending two more slash-waves. The slashes flew and cut the area above the birds beak, in the eyes, which blinded the beast. The beast was too big to bind it. There was only one thing left to do, jump and stab the beast around the heart area.

"Tamako, be careful!!!" -Keeram screamed wen both pincers went directly to attack Tamako, he did it randomly, Keeram used the opportunity to use fash and jump over the beast, he fell with all his force on the back of the scorpion, now.

The diamond sword went straight through the beasts caparace and heart, the beast screamed in pain and the pincers that were about to attack Tamako stopped, faling to the ship.

"Alright..." -Keeram said jumping back to the boat again. -"Now we're safe, let's leave this bloody dangerous island once and for all."

Keeram said this and waited for Tamako to say something, or Genshi to wake up.
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: Beasts of the Black Rainbow! (CLOSED)   Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: Beasts of the Black Rainbow! (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 8:14 am

Looking up at the man, Tamako's face blushed like a rose. Back at home, everyone looked out for themselves, unless they were told to help someone else. But this man just leapt up and saved her. He could have used the opportunity to kill it after it had stabbed her, but instead he was over her, stabbing the beast.

Using her thrusters, Tamako flew back over to the ship and rested over onto the railing. "R-r-right, you were wondering about my home.

You see, I live on an island suspended by clouds called Skypea. There, we have a ruling class that has decided the God's of our country for over 3 thousand years. I am the next generation God of my country, so by all accounts, I have the right to offer you as much gold as you can desire.
"
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: Beasts of the Black Rainbow! (CLOSED)   Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: Beasts of the Black Rainbow! (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 1:25 pm

Keeram listened to Tamako, she seemed to blush at his look and he saving her. Now that she saw her well, she was was nice and good looking. Her body was really nice, but Keeram just looked at her face, listening to her story. It was very interesting... an island from the sky. Everything could happen, and it would be awesome to get lots of treasure.

"So Skypiea then... I've never heard of it before, but I guess we can try and take you back." -Keeram smiled at her. -"Now, let's set sail. Tamako, can you sit Genshi up in a chair or something? I have to steer the ship... i am not very skillful, but at least I havent died."

Keeram brought up the anchor and brought the sails down, started to steer the ship, it starting to sail to the next island of the Grand Line.

(OK! THREAD FINISHED, I am going to open a new one now, check the arrangement section for the plot.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: Beasts of the Black Rainbow! (CLOSED)   Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: Beasts of the Black Rainbow! (CLOSED) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: Beasts of the Black Rainbow! (CLOSED)
Page 1 of 1