One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Black Berri Pirates At Sea! (Closed)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Serious: Black Berri Pirates At Sea! (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Serious: Black Berri Pirates At Sea! (Closed)   Serious: Black Berri Pirates At Sea! (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 3:09 am

Mr Blue Sits on the deck With a frown While Frosty starts to cook in the kitchen.

Unholy Recovering from his wounds Paced the ship angrily his voice boomed "Damn....damn! all those Filthy Marines!!!! Wiping out half my crew! it was bad enough with all those crazy lunatics on that Island with out there interference. If i ever Lay my eyes on any shape or form of a marine I will Rip off there skin and dip them into salt as i watch them scream while i take a hot iron and poke out one of theres eyes and proceed to slowly hack there body into bits leaving them alive as i drag them behind out ship!"

Unholy's Shadowy green eyes lit up "Zalton! Anubis! what do you guys think about finding some more mebers is Arabasta And having a Davey back fight to acquire more power? Im very confident in our power but im not confident in the fact that 10,000 marines Vice admirals and shikubai pop out of every damn corner in every damn island we come across!!!!"

Unholy Sits down Head in his massive hands frutrated

Last edited by UnholyJoe on Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Berri Pirates At Sea! (Closed)   Serious: Black Berri Pirates At Sea! (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 3:15 am

Anubis wounds were finally healing and he was feeling better, but he mourned the loss of some of the crew members, he felt pain in his gut from the cut he got

"Captain, i think we shouldn't go to Arabasta, its too much for us right now, we lost so much in the last battle, i think we should recruit and restock, i think we should go to Jaya, mock town..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Berri Pirates At Sea! (Closed)   Serious: Black Berri Pirates At Sea! (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 3:25 am

Unholy turns to Anubis "I didnt say we were attacking there, were going there to recover and find us more members, you dont approve of haveing a davey back on your own terf? I was thinking on of rounds could be sand sliding you have the best advatage there dont you think?"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Berri Pirates At Sea! (Closed)   Serious: Black Berri Pirates At Sea! (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 3:30 am

Anubis thought carefully, "Captain i never told you my past did i? i think now would be a good time for all of you to hear it....."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Berri Pirates At Sea! (Closed)   Serious: Black Berri Pirates At Sea! (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 3:32 am

Everyone Gathered around Anubis for his tale
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Berri Pirates At Sea! (Closed)   Serious: Black Berri Pirates At Sea! (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 3:43 am

Anubis took a deep breath and then began "I was the 5th son of the royal family of arabasta.., i am a prince you see. however i sparked a rebellion for the throne of Arabasta , i started the rebellion because i believed , no , i still believe i am the rightful king of Arabasta. I rebelled and aimed at killing my brothers and father for the throne, but i failed, my teacher stopped me , i was put in the arabasta prison for over 5 years because my parents did not want to send me to impel down, i was freed from prison when one of my former rebels broke me out, i left my country in exile and i vowed never to return and take over Arabasta till i became strong enough, our battles in Salamanthia and Water 7 has proven to me i am still not strong enough yet, however we can still have the davey back fight there, but it shall have to be away from the city and we must leave immediately..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Berri Pirates At Sea! (Closed)   Serious: Black Berri Pirates At Sea! (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 3:51 am

Unholy looks Anubis "Thats perfectly fine i wasent expecting to be there awhile anyway lets start heading to a near by island to restock our supplies on the way" Unholy Sat down in a corner as looked threw his collection of Eternal poses.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Berri Pirates At Sea! (Closed)   Serious: Black Berri Pirates At Sea! (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 4:06 am

Anubis got up to check the area, "Perhaps some good restock places would include Mock Town in Jaya, or even the nearby island of Resuria , that is a port city....."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Berri Pirates At Sea! (Closed)   Serious: Black Berri Pirates At Sea! (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 4:12 am

Picking Up MOck Town's Eternal Pose Unholy Smiles "Ill change the ship's course " Everyone else relax and enjoy yourselfs untill we get to Mocktown"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Berri Pirates At Sea! (Closed)   Serious: Black Berri Pirates At Sea! (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 4:21 am

Anubis walks down and looks too Mr Blue "Mr Blue want to play a game of chess?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Berri Pirates At Sea! (Closed)   Serious: Black Berri Pirates At Sea! (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 4:50 am

Mr blue nod's as he creates a Ice chess board and pieces as they begin to play.

Frosty hopped out of the kitchen with lunch setting it down for the other's as she quietly bounces into a corner to eat.

Unholy steer's the ship in the direction Of MOck town
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Berri Pirates At Sea! (Closed)   Serious: Black Berri Pirates At Sea! (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 7:05 am

After loosing the Mr Blue Paces the deck....."you KNow I dont think you should be leading Us Unholy I think Anubis Should become the Captain Instead, the only thing you have given us is death and empty promises!!" Mr Blues Icey Words Reach Unholys ears

Unholy's Face Grew dark As He stood up "HOW DARE YOU STUPID MONKEY TALK TO ME LIKE THAT!!!" Unholy Voice boomed!!!!
Rust Crawled All over Unholys body as he pull out his 2 giant katana

with an evil voice "YOU....YOU DARE CHALLENGE ME!???? MR BLUE???? YOU WONT LIVE ONE MORE SECOND ON THIS SHIP!!!"
Furious Unholy looks at Mr Blue
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Berri Pirates At Sea! (Closed)   Serious: Black Berri Pirates At Sea! (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 7:11 am

Mr Blue Frowns" Unholy You Rusty Ass Giant I Wont let you lead us to death! you promised that you would help save my friends which was an empty promise! you take us to an Country were half our friends died!! your no captain your a coward!!!!
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Berri Pirates At Sea! (Closed)   Serious: Black Berri Pirates At Sea! (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 7:12 am

Anubis stands in between
"STOP THIS NONSENSE YOU FOOLS, Captain please calm down, i have no interest in becoming captain you shouldn't shout, Mr Blue, it is not easy to simply do everything like that, didnt you see the battle in Salamanthia? we were beaten so easily, like we were nothing, we lost so many of our friends there, remember what Nightwing said to us, we must look after the captain, dont be so rash, i am the second in command after all"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Berri Pirates At Sea! (Closed)   Serious: Black Berri Pirates At Sea! (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 7:19 am

Mr Blue Frowning Moved back into his corner, Unholy's violent eyes looked at Anubis and said "Change of plans you bastards were heading to Elbaf were bound to find stronger people there. And if where lucky i think i know how i can get stronger there"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Berri Pirates At Sea! (Closed)   Serious: Black Berri Pirates At Sea! (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 7:22 am

Anubis was concerned , the captain was moving with anger, he needed to calm down and Mr Blue was also needed, Mr Blue was one of their strongest fighters "FROSTY, get some drinks will you please? Captain we need to calmly think about what we are doing, going to Elbaf is far, besides giants are not crazy about outsiders either"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Berri Pirates At Sea! (Closed)   Serious: Black Berri Pirates At Sea! (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 7:31 am

Frosty Bounced over with some drinks. Unholy Drinking his drink said. "I was born In Elbaf there are no marines there, we can spend as much time as we want there. I Havent been in Elbaf for 100 tears and I've also heard rumor's of a special sword there that can make people explode. And i wouldnt worry about the outsider part If they see you with me they will know not to mess with you."

Frosty Smiled "Big Bro Unholy I think your strong enough as it is, as long as you don't get your self hurt

Mr Blue Walked down below to talk to Zalton
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Berri Pirates At Sea! (Closed)   Serious: Black Berri Pirates At Sea! (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 7:36 am

Anubis took the drink from Frosty, "Thank you my dear,(turns to unholy) why did you get so angry with Mr Blue, you have to understand his frustrations too captain..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Berri Pirates At Sea! (Closed)   Serious: Black Berri Pirates At Sea! (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 7:42 am

Frosty Smiles and she sits Next to Anubis "No Problem little bro Anubis"

Unholy's Says "Im frustrated that we lost, And that bastard Mr Blue Needs to be more careful what he says I reget we lost Night Wing along with joe fred and greg But if were going to take this world back from the marines your right we will need more power"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Berri Pirates At Sea! (Closed)   Serious: Black Berri Pirates At Sea! (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 7:45 am

Anubis sips his drink and looks at the sea, true that they needed more power, but it was even more important that they remained vigilante , it was better to be careful
"I didnt want to tell you this, but i saw the newspaper recently, the marine who killed Nightwing has been promoted to Rear Admiral....."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Berri Pirates At Sea! (Closed)   Serious: Black Berri Pirates At Sea! (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 7:49 am

Unholy's Breath stopped you could feel the air grow cold around him you could see rust slither all over his body as he Looked at anubis with his dark evil eyes and Yelled "WHAT!! WHAT!!!!! THAT..." Unholy Calmed Down "Nightwing was like a daughter to me and that filthy marine Gets promoted....thats it Crew Are new goal is in hunting down this marine. this is a insult to me"
Unholys fists slam the deck
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Berri Pirates At Sea! (Closed)   Serious: Black Berri Pirates At Sea! (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 7:58 am

Anubis held Frosty who was frightened at the sudden slam of the fist by the captain, he then let go and told her to go and refill his drink, he turned back to the captain

"That man , i fought with him, he has the power to affect the world, his power to take any devil fruit ability and make it his own , only i and the marines saw it, they wont let us anywhere near him, even then i don't know if we can defeat him, he said that all powers were copyable for him, this might prove to be difficult Captain, now more then ever the crew needs to be together........"

Anubis sipped the drink again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Berri Pirates At Sea! (Closed)   Serious: Black Berri Pirates At Sea! (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 8:04 am

As Frosty went to refill Anubis Drink Unholy frowned "...a copy cat hu?? does the person he copies keep there power? If not Its would just be a battle of who is stronger and better use of the fruit i dont see whats so great about that " Unholy drank his mug empty
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Berri Pirates At Sea! (Closed)   Serious: Black Berri Pirates At Sea! (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 8:08 am

Anubis looked even more serious "Think about it, he can copy any ability, any kind, Paramecia, zoan , logia, its all his, this power is crazy, he copied Mr Blue and my ability and used it completely , he used Mr Blues ability too.....defeat Nightwing and he used my ability to capture that giant Friend of yours....."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Berri Pirates At Sea! (Closed)   Serious: Black Berri Pirates At Sea! (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 8:12 am

Frowning Unholy said "I could only see a problem if hes around marine devil fruit user's because i have confidence in you guys, but if he copied an allies power we would go up against a double threat. We must find a way to kill him"

The blue haired bunny girl bounced over and handed Anubis and unholy another drink as she looked at Anubis and unhooly with her bright blue eyes said "That mean man killed little Sis Nightwing we must stop that bad man!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Berri Pirates At Sea! (Closed)   Serious: Black Berri Pirates At Sea! (Closed) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Black Berri Pirates At Sea! (Closed)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next