One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Yomasama

Yomasama

Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:18 am

Grannie Calypso sipped the champagne slowly savoring the bitter fine beverage and began on her patte de froi gras and shark finned soup with a good appetite. She gave a small groan of pleasure at the wondrous flavors of the gourmet appetizers. Her eyes closed and she sniffed gently absorbing the rich aroma her skilled pallet detecting each layer of flavors. she wiped her mouth daintily between bites speaking with an allure in her voice when she answered him. "Well yes actually my handsome young fellow my caravan made a stop at the mines as the children wished to explore and we found quite a large deposit of that beautiful silver" She smiled softly genuinely enjoying her work the cooks here had talent it would be a true shame what would happen at the end of this plan, She finished off the soup and froi grass before stacking the dishes carefully and sipping her champagne waiting for the next course. She had this handsome fellow hooked now it was time to roll him in and another part of Mallory-chans plan would be in motion.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:30 am

(Bloom Banquet)
Waiters and waitresses came over and replaced the empty dishes Granni had finished, with roast duck alaranch, caviar and with good cream, and the roast quail with mango placing them in front of her.

Charles Gave her a bright smile fully of wonder as He refilled her glass of Champagne.

"Why Miss Calypso I think you may and breathed new life into this town. With this news we will be able to start mineing again and our little town will become a city full of life again!"

Charles started to get extremely excited with new hope and ambition.

Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:50 am

Grannie grinned lightly as the marvelous main course was set before her she patted the seat next to her with a beguiling smile. "Wont you join me Charles to celebrate the rebirth of this town?" She set aside a portion for him spreading the deep rich caviar on a fine buttery cracker spreading a little bit of the delicious savory cream on it popping it into her mouth chewing with relish as she watched the joy on the mans face. she then carved the duck chewing the golden dark meat with a purr and moving on to the quail she then had a marvelously wicked idea " By the way Charles who is the genius behind this culinary Masterpiece."
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 1:04 am

Charles smiled At Grannie. "Well I dont mind if I do its not everyday a pretty woman invites me to join her."

Sitting across From grannie Charles took the portion offered to him and began to eat.

"Oh Our Head Chief? Frances Quail He is the most talented cook Ive ever seen! He knows just how to manipulate the flames to cook at the perfect tempature everytime and he always gets the food out in time."

Leanding over to the waitress he said. "My dear why dont you let Frances bring the desert."

A Dark skinned man with very short black hair under his cheifs Hat arrived at the table carrying the desert placeing the sweet cream and a terrimisu he noticed the candles went out. Snapping his fingers the candles re lite he winked at grannie.

Charles announced proudly to grannie "This Is Frances Quail"
Frances Bowed before grannie. "I hope everything was satisfactory?'
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 1:40 am

Grannie chuckled softly at the compliment with a smile she enjoyed the food that she had kept for herself, she listened with interest to the talk of the man controlling the flames and her ethereal blue eyes trailed over the beautiful young man that brought the desert his skin as dark and beautiful as the Terrimisu she blushed softly my my he must be a devil fruit user and a handsome one at that. She extended her hand out to him palm down offering it to be kissed. "My dear Chef Quail the meal was divine as if it were prepared by angels, and I must say I've rarely ever seen such a beautiful young Chef." She lifted another good sized silver nugget from her purse slipping it into the pocket of the young mans apron " A little thank you for gracing these old taste-buds with such a heavenly meal and these old eyes with such a beautiful site."
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 1:57 am

(Blooms Banquet)
Head Cheif Quail Blushed back at Grannie as he kissed her hand softly gratefully excepting his reward.

"It was my please... Know if you excuse me I must attend to the Kitchen."
After Quail left Charles turned to Grannie.

"Miss Calypso I Hope you had a fine dining experience. Which this joyas news about our mine and your gorgeous smile Had made this a night id never forget.

(Mallory)
After Leaving The Granet Mallory Bought some supplies with the Silver Nuggets. Her Last Stop was the Gift Shop where she Picked up Razorlust and Becky. Gentely Picking them Up Mallory thanked the young couple for watching them. As She headed back towards the hotel she dropped both of them and kicked them 10 feet away from her.

"Hey you bitches better wake up! What the hell were you thinking falling asleep like that!"
Razorlust Didnt say anything she knew better however becky spoke up
"Jeese those people were way too boring so what? Stop being such a bitch."

Mallory snapped back at Beckys Comment. "so what...SO WHAT! You Little slut how dare you!"

Mallory Grabbed Becky by her neck and kissed her sucking back the shadow she had given her. Turning to Razorlust she spoke Harshly
"Take her to the outskirts of town and hide her body somewhere then meet me back at the hotel."

Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 6:43 am

Red grinned. "Purple? I'll take it in purple then. Thank you. An expert's opinion like yours really means a lot to me," she said sweetly, her voice dripping with false gratitude.

Her eyes flickered with interest at this information. "Closed down, huh?" Before she could plant a false rumour about the mines being open again, the man's son entered with news apparently about a job there.
Red's lips stretched into a delighted smirk.
"Mallory or Grandma have already convinced a sucker to buy into the mines. Perfect," she thought.

For a brief moment, her blue eyes swivelled over the blonde haired boy and a devious myriad of thoughts crossed her mind.
She returned his smile brightly and gave him a little wink before he turned back to inventory, before turning back to his father herself. "Hmm, well I guess you have to let 'em free to live their own lives...and I also heard a rumour or two that those mines are fresh with pure silver again. Who knows? If your son does well, he could very soon be very rich..."

Red smiled politely to him, bowing her head. "I'll check the stock room myself for a purple one. It may be impertinent," she said batting her eyelashes. "But I'm particular about the kinds of shades that I like and I wouldn't want to trouble you with tons of trips forwards and back...Here..." She tossed a small pouch filled with Beli on to the table. "I trust you'll be able to find your fee in that."

The navigator blew the tailor a kiss and sauntered down to the stock room, following the man's son. She watched Timothy for a moment, leaning against the door with a mischievous glint in her eyes before saying aloud: "So you've gotten a job in the mines then? How interesting."
Red gave a girlish giggle and walked over to him, pretending to be looking at the jackets but deliberately brushing up against him. "Sorry if I startled you. My name is Rachelle but most people just call me "Red"...I'm new in town..."
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 6:59 am

(Tailors Shop)
Mr Randall considered Red's words of advise and nodded his head slowly agreeing with her. As she tossed the bag of belli He gratfully thanked her.

"Very generious of you miss Red thank you ever so much. May your Evening be full of happiness." Mr Randall Caught her kiss with his hand and tucked it away for later... (Lolz)

Timothy looked up at red and said shyly "Ya it should pay pretty good then pops wont have to work all the time. "

As Red brushed up agasint Tim. His hairs stood up as the room got a little warmer to him. Looking into Red's Beutiful eyes Timothy nervasly spoke.
"Well.. Um its A Pleasure to meet you Red!"
Timothy's heart melted as he looked at the pretty woman.
Quickly he said hopefully. "Um if you'd Like I could Show you around town? Im getting off work at any moment now?"
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 2:12 pm

Red smiled prettily and sweetly but all the while, her mind was awash with naughty and wicked thoughts as she looked the younger man up and down.
"How sweet you are, thinking of your father. He seems to have a passion for his work but doubtlessly, he'll thank you for the extra money."

She stepped a little closer to him, her ample chest deliberately pressing into his arm.
"Hook, line and sinker," she thought deviously. Being seen as an innocent newbie, being shown around by a local tailor's son would be great for helping the other locals to come to trust her. Also, if this young man had a job in the soon-to-be-opening mine, she'd have an insider's view on how much silver was being harvested there, for the Black Brothels to make off with.
Plus, he was quite a looker. A handsome young man, really.
Who knew? Maybe she could have some fun with him.
Red looked up at him from underneath her long eyelashes. "I'd like that a lot, thank you. I was afraid I'd get lost around town if I went looking for the different sights myself..."
She pretended to be bashful, tilting her head away for a moment and feeling the sleeve the purple jacket she had been looking for. "I get lost quite a bit sometimes."
She giggled coyly, knowing that this was a complete lie. Red wasn't shy in the slightest and as for getting lost...well, Red was the navigator of the Black Brothels.
Red slipped a hand down to Timothy's, giving his hand a little squeeze. "I'll wait until you get off and then you can show me around, Timothy..."
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 6:53 pm

(Tailor's Shop)
After finishing up Timothy returned to Red and offered his Had to Red. Afterwords when Red followed him. Timothy would slowly walk around town with her. "There's the Gift shop over there see? Kevin & Kylee are soon to have a little addition to there shop. Hehehe I hear there going to name the baby Kendall if its a girl and Kory If its a boy. Im excited for them =)"

Walking by the Supermarket Timothy said. "Heres were we pick up most of our food The owners Fred & Wendy are pretty nice people Fred as memomry loss so Wendy has to be in charge of the books. They get all there meat and vegetables From Stewarts farm. The Stewarts are good people they off you a job when your in need feed and cloth you if your poor. Im happy to have such good people in our town."

Walking by the Bakery Timothy Asked Red if she followed him.
"Hey are you hungry? This place has fabulous pastries?"

(Bloom Banquet)
While Grannie was distracted by Quail Charles stepped out. He rushed over to the town hall to check on buying a parcel of the mine so he could get a crew working on it. However he Met Marcell There.
"What the hell are you doing here Marcell?"
Marcell frowned at Charles. "Just expanding my resturant to new horizons."
After exchanging a few words they each bought a permit to Mine The Silver Mines. After all they had enough money to fund said expedition.

(Silver Mines)
The two restaurant owners wasted no time in organizing there Dig's. Each group split and started to mine there own tunnels. However the lucky ones where Marcells group finding the silver nuggets mallory pounded into the walls. The worker cried out excitedly. "Silver! I found it!"
Finding this silver would bring hope to Bouldergash. As the men worked feverishly to unearth more silver.

(Spa Hotel)
Mallory waited until Aqua,Razorlust and her 3 zombie children awoke.
"Girls The Mineing has begun. After suveying the town I have concluded the following people will be taken and brought here. Kylee the pregnant woman at the generals store, The stewarts little boy Mark,Mr Ranndall from the Tailor shop,Fred from the supermarket,The old woman Martha who works at the spa the town adores he and would freak if anything happend to her, Frances Quail from blooms & finally Catherine from the granet."

Takeing in the silence Maloory grabbed a wine cooler from the fridge. After awhile she continued. "Razorlust I want you to grab Kylee, The rest of you zombies I want you to grab Mark & fred, Aqua I want you to get Martha. Ill levae Randall,Catherine & Quail to the others. Im going to be cleaning out our new base. Dont forget Try not to kill anyone untill the moment is right. If you have to kill somone Hide there bodies."
The zombies & Aqua nodded and took off into the evening.
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 7:57 pm

Granny frowned slightly as both of the young men had left her side she quickly finished her meal and left in a bit more fowl of a temper the boys were already returning the unconscious body of the young waitress carried in one of their arms granny gave a chuckle as she walked towards her captain and two of the boys from the ship dressed in servants cloths brought her the massive harp case in which she had hidden her cleaver she turned the hotel seeing the zombie children come out she smiled stopping one of them "Point me the way to Mallory and Aqua wont you dear" she purred as she patted the little zombies head
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 10:21 pm

(Spa Hotel)
One of the Zombie children smiled Back. "Boss is on the top floor of the hotel in the grand sweet. Shes Currently clearing out the other guests... Aqua In the spa taking care of The owner. Where onto the Kidnapping phase."

The Zombie children went off to fulfill there missions.

(Gift Shop)
Razorlust carfully opened a window and creeped inside. Kevin & Kylee where fast asleep. Creeping along the floor she came up to the edge of the bed. She violently Hit Kevin in the head with the butt of her katana knocking him into a deeper sleep.

Hearing the strange thud Kylee woke up. "Kevin dear did you hear that?"
Kylee noticed Razorlust. "Oh Dear what are you doing here ahhhh!"

Razourlust grabbed Kylee By her hair practically ripping out the roots as she dragged the pregnant woman across the floor.
Kylee started to cry scream. Razorlust reached into her mouth as Kylee bite her fingers hard severing razorlusts left ring finger. Calmly Razorlust fished out her toungue and snipped it with a pair of scissors. Muffling her screams she continued to drag kylee towards the hotel.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 8:55 pm

Red looked up at Timothy, listening to every word that he had to say and slowly creating a profile of the townspeople in her head.
Anything information that she could retain could prove useful to Mallory and as such, Red made the extra effort to remember as much as she could.

"How sweet," she crooned, lying through her teeth before pouting her lips. "Mmm, a bakery...actually, a pastry sounds lovely right now."
She smiled gently though in actual fact, Red's thoughts were turning naughty again. She threaded her arm into Timothy's, resting her head against his shoulder. "Does this town have a tavern? Maybe later you could take me there and I'll buy you a drink?" She winked. "My treat. Plus, I won't tell your daddy."

Red was unaware of Mallory's orders about taking hostages, but she had already made her mind up that if she ran into the captain, Aqua, Grandma or any of her other blood-sisters, she'd pretend not to know them as to not endanger the mission by revealing their fake personas.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 10:12 pm

(Timothy)
Timothy gave red a gentle smile as he siad nervasly.
"Um we dont have a tavern but the two resturants here serve beer & alchoal."

Turning bright red as Red placed her head on his shoulders. Tomothy orded an assortment of Sweet treats. Timothy walked towards a small bench with Red hlding a plate of finely assorted pastery's. Motioning for red to sit Timothy grabbed himself a Raseberry filled donut.

(Market)
cense Frank was a full grown adult two of the zombie children went on this mission. His Wife wendy retitiered for the night but warned Fred before he went outside. "Listen darling dont stay out too late I dont want you getting lost." Sence his Fred had rapid memory loss she repeated herself. Normally she would keep a better watch over him however she loved him dearly and Didnt want Fred t feel all cooped up.

Fred was walking along the the street admireing the Stars that started to sparkle out as the evening slowly turned to night. Fred stopped to talk to an old buddy of his Hugo. The Zombie girls frowned at each other. "Ill distract Hugo you grab fred. One of the two zombie girls ran up to hugo and plucked his wallet from his back pocket. "Hey mister I have your wallet! I have your wallet! and she Fred "See ya later old chum. Gotta get my wallet from that youngster." Hugo chased the zombie girl. "Hey you whippersnapepr come back here!"

A Pair of small hand came out from behind fred and began to chock the air out of him. With his lounges not being as strong as they used to be fred passed out. Wrapping his body with chains The Zombie girl hooked the chains on her belt as slowly started to drag fred to the hotel. Later she met up with the wallet theif.
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 7:16 pm

Grannie smiled and patted the zombies head before she climbed the stairs to the top room were Malory was reputed to be her boys carrying the unconscious and now bound waitress behind her not that anyone would see the ties under the jacket they had lain over her to keep her warm grannie silently entered the room announcing her presence to Malory as she set the harp case down the sweetly persona that was calypso dropped she was back to Mallory's mad but loving grandmother giving a quiet cackle before speaking Jejejejejejejejejejeje "It seems the plans coming together my dear girl but there is a complication that has arising a young Chef in blooms I'm almost convinced he's a devilfruiter" she sat back on the bed as the boys settled the bound and now gagged girl on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 7:33 pm

(Hotel Base)
Mallory has just finished stuffing the dead bodies of the other hotel guest into her closet. Her black Dress was stained with blood. However you couldnt see it sence it was black! mohahaahahahaha!

Mallory Greeted Grannie as she approached. "What? hmmm that could pose a problem... I Tell you what Grandma Go pick up Our Navigator Red I'm sure you two could handle such a man."

Leaning back into her chair she said "If you think he be too much for you two stop by the spa before leaving and grab Aqua. I need to get to work stitching up something special with these corpses.

(Spa)
Aqua Entered the Spa and noticed the 4 woman who were making fun of her earlier in the Hotspring enjoying themselves. "Im gonna Deal with those bitches first..."

Aqua jumped into the hot spring and sped towards the women and leaped out of the water at full speed. Drop kicking one in the face and slapping the others senseless. They screamed as Aqua Knocked the teeth out of another with a hard punch. After half drowning them She Tied there nude bodies up by there hands on the outside on the spa entrance.

The Cold Air quickly woke them up as they started to cry and whimper.
Feeling satisfied Aqua walked back inside to find a rifle pointed at her Face.
Martha frantically said. "Cut those girls down you damn fishman...."

Aqua's blades blurred as she sliced the rifle into pieces before Martha could pull the trigger. Taking the back side of her blade she bashed Martha across her face and threw her on her shoulder. Walking back outside Aqua grabbed a bucket of cold water and splashed it on the 4 nude woman .
"I Hope you whores freeze to death before somone finds you.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 2:42 am

Ramira just landed on the island. She planned on landing on the island because rumor have been flying around her ears that the town have a mining area. It been a long journey so at least she was tired. She head for the spa that she just walk pass. She realized that there are a fight from two people, one was a fishman holding blade and another was a woman holding a rifle. It was just getting interesting but the battle already end. The fishman won and carry the other woman on the shoulder.

It seem that the Fishman have another thing to do so Ramira follow her. It came out to be that there are other victim. She overheard the fishman speech that she want to make the women freeze before someone found out. Ramira sigh as she thought to herself. I already found out. She walk away thinking it's worthless to keep on watching. When she tried to walk away her Kama fall down as it make some sound. Ramira wasn't afraid of the other fishman heard her, as she will won if the fishman want a match. Ramira picked her Kama up and continue walking.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 12:13 am

(Outside The Spa)
As Aqua walked back to the hotel she heard a Kama drop. She had two options Chase down the person who's noticed her with the hostage on her shoulder risking the plan or Take the hostage back to the hotel. Aqua chose the ladder Ignoring the sound and hurried along and entered the hotel.

Meanwhile Mr Randall Had finished working and decided to go on a walk of his own. Plus he was a little worried about all these new characters in town. However do to strange coincidences Her Tripped over a rock and fell in front of Ramira. "Damn rock..." Slowly getting up he had noticed a beautiful brown haired woman in a plain blue dress.

"Oh Excuse me miss Sorry to disturb you... Hehe I almost fell on you."

(Mission Objectives)
Capture the following citizens to force villagers to work
Pregnant gift shop owners wife Kylee
The Stewarts farm little boy Mark
The old forgetful supermarket owner Fred
The most respected Spa owner Martha.
The beautiful Granet waitress Catherine

The Tailor shop owner Mr Randall
The Blooms Banquet's Head chief Frances Quail
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 11:52 pm

Ramira frown as the guy tripped in front of her way. Not because, it's annoying her...but it might hit her Panther. You have a death wish? Ramira said Coldly as her hair hidden both her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 3:08 pm

(Out side Spa)
Mr Randall was greatly surprized by Ramira'a words and was a taken back. As he stumbled backwards surprised.

"Oh no miss I truly do not... Forgive me ill get out of your hair."
Mr Randall quickly walked back towards his house. He didnt want to wait and see what this woman was capable of.

(Hotel Base)
As Aqua and the Zombies Returned they had gathered most the hostages in the center of the room tied and gagged.

Mallory cackled Merrily in an evil cross breed witch & santa claws sort of way.

"All that remains Is that fat Tailorshop Man & that Mera mera cook...
Aqua! Im fully aware of Grandma's and Red's Abilities But I want you to watch from a distance and step in if things get out of hand. I cant send any of my babies there going to be guarding the entrance. We Must Hurry by tomorrow there hopes will have diminished from only finding silver in the planted spot. Soon they will put two and two together and realise why they havent noticed this silver vein before."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 10:45 pm

Ramira continue to walk on, not fully calm from that guy who tripped himself. Again, she see the fishman woman walking into the hotel that she also want to go in. Such a weird day! She than surprised that the fishman woman enter a room she want to get into again. Ramira was shocked by the sudden surprise while continue to walk in. Everyone seem a stranger to her unless the captain, herself. I'm back, Mallory! Ramira speak as she ignore the other person.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 10:58 pm

(Hotel Base)
Mallory gave Ramira her 100 dead puppy dog smile.
"Well lookie who it is... Welcome Back Ramira long time no see! Hahahaha! Your'e such a damn good tracker! Well sence your back I'll fill you in on whats going on. We have fooled the citezens to start mineing here with planted silver nuggets in there mines."

Pausing Mallory Kicked on of the hostages on the ground.
"We collected quite a few hostages to motivate the town to keep mineing the silver mines. However we need two more. Mera mera user Frances Quail and Talor Shop Owner Mr Randall."

Walking up to Ramira Mallory showed her Pictures of the other Black Brothel crew mates. "Remeber these faces these are you allies." Then showing her a picture of Mr Randall & Frances Mallory said "these are the men we need. I have Fiath in you you hot juicy slut so good luck!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 11:08 pm

As expected from you. Such a clever trick. Well...it been a long time so, I'll taking one mission. Ramira said to Mallory as she watch the hostage felling down. She was interested in the plan.

As Mallory show her the picture of the crew mate, she was no more shock that the fishman also in the crew but now clear her curiousness. You've collected some scary looking here.

After the picture of the current crew mate, now are the picture of the current target. She was shocked that the guy she met earlier was now her target. Leave that guy to me. Urr...Mr. Randall, right? I'll get going. Ramira haven't rest herself yet as she walk out of the hotel looking for that guy from earlier. She was guide toward the guy because of her panther. Her panther have a good sense of smelling so it's a piece of cake to find that guy. As expected, they're now in front of that guy. Nice job, Razenga!
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 11:17 pm

(Hotel Base)
Mallory eyes sparkled with lunacy as she replied. "Yes I have collected the scariest bitches the world has ever seen... Hehhehe have fun Ramira."

(Outside the Tailor's Shop)
Mr Randall was trying to unlock the door when he paused and looked over to see Ramira and her panther. "Oh my god nooo!" Mr Randles hands started to shake violently as he despreatly tried to unlcok the door.
The key slipped out of his trembling hands on to the ground.

"Miss I didnt mean to offend you... Help Help!"
Mr Randall started to run away from Ramira & Her Panther. A group made up of 3 men and woman had flashlights looking for there missing boy Mark.

The Three men saw Mr Randall running and screaming for help. As Two of them took out there shotguns while the Father stayed behind with his wife.

One of them yelled back. "Mr Randall Whats Wrong!?"

Mr Randall had sweat dripping down his Face.
"That woman and her panther shes gonna hurt me!"
The Two stewarts walked up to Ramira. one of them said.

"Hahaha Surely you wouldnt hurt old randall would you miss?"
Both of the shotgun wielders had there guard down. However where eyeing the panther nervasly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 11:36 pm

Maybe not, maybe yes Ramira replied with a smile in her face. The person was close enough. She plug some ear-closing stuff into her ear and her Panther. Suddenly, She take out her sleepy flute quickly and play it. The melody of the flood can make the person surrounding her sleep for some moment (1 Post) . Now go to sleep...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next