One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

David Revon

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

David Revon Empty
PostSubject: David Revon   David Revon Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 8:25 am

Name: David Revon (Bishop)
David Revon Bishop
Bounty: N/A
Species: Human
Occupation: Former Boxer/Professional Fighter, Current First Mate
Allegiance: Jones Pirates
Home Village/Ocean: North Ocean
History: Was brought up in an orphanage. Got in lots of fights with the other children there for racial reasons, he came to enjoy the fights. Continuously got in trouble for starting fights and he thought his opponents to pathetic, so he left the orphanage to seek a larger challenge. Met a man who he intended to rob, after being beaten by him, the man showed him to an underground fight club. He honed his skills in the fight club and became some-what of a legend there. After he had once again grown too powerful for his opponents, he decided to head to the Grand Line, to face powerful pirates. While he joined numerous crews, he would always be rejected because of his lack of sailing experience and not taking orders from the captain. Eventually he was found by Gambit Jones who instantly recognized his skill and recruited Bishop to sail with him. Bishop soon found out Jones's power and reputation which gave him someone to aspire too. Bishop follows Jones's orders like the word of god and has developed the goal of becoming the strongest man in the world.
Personality: Bishop's personality is like that of a typical pimp, while normally he is incredibly eager to fight and will jump straight into battle at the slightest threat, while in a serious fight he will show much more patience.
Ship: Fool's Gambit
Ship Flag:
David Revon Jollyroger-1
Devil Fruit: N/A
Special Abilities: Bishop has super-human endurance, still rising from even the most powerful attacks.
Learned Techniques: Bishop fights like a boxer, weaving in and out of range and throwing punches and kicks. His punches are strong, fast and well-placed, making up for his lack of weapons or abilities. He will also occasionally use his walking cane for battle, using it as a third fist, to keep opponent's at bay, or to propell himself up in the air.
Weapons/Items: Wooden walking cane with a seastone plated iron skull at the top.
Goals: Become the most powerful person in the world.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

David Revon Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Revon   David Revon Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 9:03 am

explain the super human ability
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net

David Revon Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Revon   David Revon Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 6:55 pm

Well, it's just similar to Zoro or Usopp from the actual series. It doesn't explain why they can withstand so much, they just can.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

David Revon Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Revon   David Revon Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 7:32 pm

Zoro has years of overly intsenive training, he lifts weights ect constantly since childhood, usopp has his nose to boost his accuracy
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

David Revon Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Revon   David Revon Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 9:43 pm

His nose? That hardly explains why Ussop can take a 4 ton bat to the face, which shattered his skull, and be fine.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

David Revon Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Revon   David Revon Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 9:44 pm

Not to play admin but let's not let this place get....gohanly....[I'm done!]
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm

David Revon Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Revon   David Revon Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 4:10 am

Admin-sama wrote:
Zoro has years of overly intsenive training, he lifts weights ect constantly since childhood, usopp has his nose to boost his accuracy

Okay then,
Zoro's Excuse: Years of training.
My Character's Excuse: Years of fighting.

Oh and just thought I'd mention this, Usopp's nose has nothing to do with his marksman ability, he can make perfect shots even when his nose is facing a different direction, and Yassop had a short nose yet managed to make perfect shots. Also I was referring to Usopp being able to take a 4 ton bat straight to the face, not his accuracy.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

David Revon Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Revon   David Revon Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 11:36 am

ah you checked the wiki well then I see that Im not needed here *leaves thread*
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

David Revon Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Revon   David Revon Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 2:10 am

Admin sama dont get all pissy
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

David Revon Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Revon   David Revon Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 2:11 am

I think this is okay, just make sure the super endurance doesn't get too crazy.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

David Revon Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Revon   David Revon Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 2:12 am

Any other Admins have thoughts?
Back to top Go down

David Revon Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Revon   David Revon Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 8:35 pm

The endurance is just enough to make him a contender with the Straw Hats, imagine a normal person in the world of One Piece, they'd get slaughtered.

@admin-sama
Yeah, I checked the wiki, is that some sort of taboo? What it says makes sense, no need to get all pissy about it.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

David Revon Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Revon   David Revon Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 11:07 pm

hey hey Hawk has the right to call me pissy

anyway I only had one problem with it: ignoreing damage is against the rules

APPROVED
Back to top Go down

David Revon Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Revon   David Revon Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 11:39 pm

Admin-sama wrote:
hey hey Hawk has the right to call me pissy

anyway I only had one problem with it: ignoreing damage is against the rules

APPROVED

XD Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

David Revon Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Revon   David Revon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

David Revon
Page 1 of 1