One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

David Regan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

David Regan Empty
PostSubject: David Regan   David Regan Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 2:46 am

Name: David Regan "King of the Salty Dogs", "Dave"

Bounty: former bounty 30,000,000

Species: human

Allegiance: World Government

Home Village/Ocean: East Blue

Appearance: David Regan gives off a very Irish look. He is about five foot, nine-inches tall, with broad shoulders. He has a faint five o'clock shadow, and short cut dark brown hair. His eyes are a strong, emerald green, which hide the wearyness which the rest of his face conveys. His lips are a bland pinkish-red color like most men. His skin is not pale, but is not very tan either... Also, his jaw is slightly square, giving off a rugged look.

History: David Regan was originally in the navy, a very high rank, which is why he learned many techniques from the rokushiki. He called himself Aaron Regan, because his father, Aaron, wanted to be in the navy, but was to busy working at a mill so he could provide for his family. He thought he owed it to him, as his father gave him a strange treasure, which was supposedly worth millions of beri. He planned to sell it, as it could help his family, but after his father retired, and he sent his pay-checks home, he didn't need to.

So, when he was promoted and given a patrol boat, he decided to celebrate by eating the valuable fruit. It didn't taste good, but he got strange abilities. However, he never told anyone of these powers, because it was his ace in the hole. However, this was only a small part of the celebration. The next day, a large number of men at the HQ went deer-hunting. It was safe to say, that it was a bad idea to stay on the island, so he staged an escape.

He burnt down the headquarters while the majority were hunting, and then he stole a man-of-war. He destroyed the dock, and sunk most the ships, except for one large trading galleon, which had an escape boat on it. His original plan was to hide in the escape boat after destroying the man-of-war, but he changed it up. He wrote on the remains of the dock in gunpowder, "David Regan", so they would hunt him, not his father. With the remaining gun powder, he damaged the bow of the man-of-war, so he could escape.

After they returned from the hunt, they paid a visit to David's father, the real Aaron Regan. However, he had been attacked by pirates and killed, as well as the rest of his family. While they were investigating, David took a quick trip home, to gather some provisions. He found everyone dead, and he presumed (incorrectly) that the navy had done it. He didn't want revenge, but instead just decided on continuing his brother's dreams. But first, he had to sneak into his cellar, and get the barrels of grog. To do that, he killed twenty of the thirty soldiers waiting their, and burned their only escape.

He then made of with the booze, and started the Right Company, to later become the Wrong company.

Personality: David seems to be a hot-head, because he looses his temper very quickly, however, he doesn't keep a grudge, and while he is impulsive, he keeps it under control most of the time, except for during highly exciting situations. He is quick to laugh something off, but quicker to drink it off, and is even called an alcoholic by some. He denies the claim. Also, while he defends his friends and crew, he never steps over the boundaries, he learned not to from past experiences that make him very regretful.

Ship: a sloop called "The Seven Deadly Sins"

Ship Flag: a white shamrock with a green outline on a black field.

Devil Fruit: Ojika Ojika no Mi
type: logia
effect: gives the user three transformations. A human one, which looks like his regular form but increases his strength. The second form is a half-buck form, which gives the user large antlers, more tan skin, a taller build (five foot eleven inches,) and hooves on their legs. The last form is a regular stag, which is about five foot tall.

Special Abilities: A rokushiki user

Learned Techniques (Keep it 1-25): Rankyaku: kicks hard and fast enough to create a long-range attack,
Shigan: able to move their hand fast enough to pierce flesh with it, also the deviation, Jugan
Geppou: Jumps on air, allows a sort of flight.
Kami-e: by moving like paper, the user can dodge most attacks, also the deviation Kami-e slime
Tekkai: By standing still makes the body like steel
Soru: Allows the user to run at high speeds by kicking the ground over 10 times within the time of a blink

because of his devil fruit, he has a trick that allows him to run at near soru speeds, he does this by running at his highest speed in a straight line, while extending his legs far, and not stopping for balance or traction. While combining this with Geppou, he moves at soru-speeds.

Weapons/Items: The Double-headed spear, the layered knife

Goals: to clear his name, so the navy forgives him, though it is unlikely

Last edited by PorcupineMan on Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:13 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

David Regan Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Regan   David Regan Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 12:03 pm

Everything seems to be in order. Just as a note, his history seems to have been mostly by chance, rather than decision.

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

David Regan Empty
PostSubject: David Regan   David Regan Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 1:46 pm

That was the idea....
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

David Regan Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Regan   David Regan Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 5:19 pm

Edited to change weapons...
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

David Regan Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Regan   David Regan Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 5:50 pm

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

David Regan Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Regan   David Regan Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 9:02 pm

Edited to add 2 rokushiki powers..
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

David Regan Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Regan   David Regan Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 9:11 pm

change your occupation and bounty to sichibukai and former bounty (loyalty to)
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

David Regan Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Regan   David Regan Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 9:13 pm

Done.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

David Regan Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Regan   David Regan Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 9:31 pm

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

David Regan Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Regan   David Regan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

David Regan
Page 1 of 1