One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Commodore Cain D. Marko - DEAD

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

Commodore Cain D. Marko - DEAD Empty
PostSubject: Commodore Cain D. Marko - DEAD   Commodore Cain D. Marko - DEAD Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 11:34 pm

Name: Commodore Cain D. Marko

Bounty: 0

Species: Cyborg

Allegiance: Navy/Marine (Admiral Roy Aldon's navy squad)

Home Village/Ocean: Skypiea/Grandline

Appearance: Very Tall(9'3"), Weight: 550 pounds. Extremely Muscular, Wears a White Gi, White Pants, White Shoes with a Jet Dial and a Breath Dial(Stored with air-current) built inside both of them. A Jet Gauntlet located in each of his Elbows givings his punches super speed. 2 Gauntlets for his hands made of Seastone and an alloy stronger than Steel with an Impact Dial and a Reject Dial in each one.

History: At the age of 10, Cain and his parents went down from Skypiea into the grandline to live among the blue sea dwellers until one day his Parents were mugged by the Yonkou pirates because Cain's parents were very wealthy people but they refused to cooperate with the Pirates and attempted to use their Dial Technology to fight off the Yonkou Pirates. unfortunately for them. The Yonkou were one of the strongest Pirate Crews in the entire planet and easily overpowered Cain's parents and killed them.Cain tried to avenge his parents but he was too young and too weak to defeat the Yonkou Pirates and barely got away with his life. After that, Cain felt hatred and loathing for all Pirates and began Training his body non-stop day and night to Avenge his parents. When he came of age he joined the Marines and rose up through the ranks as a Marine Commodore! After 25 years of non-stop Training he had developed Insane Physical Strength, and confronted the Yonkou Pirates once more, and he did very well, but unfortunately he had underestimated the combined strength of the Yonkou crew and his own Brigade fell to the power of the Pirates, Until he was the only one standing. Then eventually, The Captain of the Yonkou Pirates himself had struck down Cain and Fatally Injured him, and left the Island they were on. Fortunately for Cain, a nearby Marine officer took cain to the Central World Government Island of Mariejoa, where Doctor Vegapunk, the legendary scientist, had saved Cain's life by giving him a new more powerful Cyborg body! Cain then joined Admiral Roy Alden's Navy brigade.

Personality: Believes in absolute justice, he completely despises Pirates and shows them no mercy!

Ship: The S.S. justice II

Ship Flag: Navy Flag

Devil Fruit: None

Special Abilities:
Super Strength: Roger was already Incredibly strong before(120 Dourikis) but with a Cyborg body, his physical strength is off the scale!!!
Super Endurance: His body is Stronger and Harder than Steel. He runs on Milk, drinking a glass of milk allows him to reach his full power of 2400 Dourikis, on empty he is only 1/10 of his full power: 240 Dourikis. If he stays on empty for too long, he recieves a system failure and shuts down until he is forcefed more milk.
Will of D: Infinite Superhuman Stamina, Infinite Superhuman Will Power, Infinite Superhuman Resolve, When he falls he gets right back up, the User will not give up ever and will continue fighting to the death!

Learned Techniques (Keep it 1-25):
Impacto: Roger uses either his left or right hand to absorb an attack, and Plants that hand onto a target and releases an incredible shockwave(equal to the amount of damage absorbed) at point-blank range. The recoil from the attack can hurt Roger a little(Minor Damage). An Impact Dial can easily kill an ordinary Human.

Double Impacto: Similar to Impacto except Roger uses both hands to absorb an attack and return double the damage that a single Impacto would do, Roger also recieves twice the recoil of Impacto himself, which might possibly hurt Roger considerably.

Rejecto: Same as Impacto except the damage dealth to the target is 10 Times Stronger! The Recoil from this attack can hurt Roger significantly. The recoil can easily kill an ordinary human.

Double Rejecto: Roger's strongest attack, Similar to Double Impacto except with Reject Dials instead of Impact Dials causing 20 Times the damage of a single Impact Dial and to balance it out, Roger recieves an incredible recoil that hurts him so significantly and cause so much Internal damage, that he must use this attack sparingly or face death. This attack is so powerful that It's recoil damage has a chance of killing Roger.

Megaton Punch: Unleases a devastating superhuman punch

Jet Megaton Punch: Uses the Jet Dials in his elbows to deliver a Stronger and Super Fast version of the Megaton punch (basically at Super Speed)

Jet Flight: Uses a mixture of the Jet Dials and Breath Dials in his shoes to fly at Insanely fast Superhuman Speeds!

Megaton Kick: Same as Megaton Punch except with a superhuman kick

Jet Megaton Kick: Same as Jet Megaton Punch, except with a stronger superhuman kick at super speed.

Tackle: Charges at the opponent and uses his superior strength to tackle them to the ground

Jet Tackle: Same as Tackle except he uses his Jet/Breath Dials to Tackle The opponent at Super Speed, Significantly increasing the Momentum of the Impact! (In order words more damage)

Weapons/Items: Impact Dial, Jet Dial, Reject Dial, Breath Dial

Goals: To arrest all pirates and one day avenge his parents death by defeating the Yonkou Pirates!

Last edited by ssj3gohan007 on Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:24 pm; edited 15 times in total
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Commodore Cain D. Marko - DEAD   Commodore Cain D. Marko - DEAD Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 11:42 pm

first off you dont have permition to uses other peoples chars. (in this case the Zone pirates) in your history change it so that it is an NPC crew and give that crew a motive for killing his parents because I don't give you my premition to use Dean D. Iron like that

we have been over this one before, but in this case I will allow you to be from sky island

get the dails approved (not because they are new things but it is proticall)

other than that cool char. and in the navy to! we need more navy chars! nice work but heed what I have said
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Commodore Cain D. Marko - DEAD   Commodore Cain D. Marko - DEAD Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 11:43 pm

allso an admiral cant surve another admeral, make him a captain or something
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Commodore Cain D. Marko - DEAD   Commodore Cain D. Marko - DEAD Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 11:47 pm

if he is a cyborg what dose he run on?
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Commodore Cain D. Marko - DEAD   Commodore Cain D. Marko - DEAD Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 12:47 am

Quote :
first off you dont have permition to uses other peoples chars. (in this case the Zone pirates) in your history change it so that it is an NPC crew and give that crew a motive for killing his parents because I don't give you my premition to use Dean D. Iron like that

Fixed

Quote :
get the dails approved (not because they are new things but it is proticall)

Done

Quote :
allso an admiral cant surve another admeral, make him a captain or something

Fixed, Is it possible to be Vice Admiral

Quote :
if he is a cyborg what dose he run on?

Milk
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Commodore Cain D. Marko - DEAD   Commodore Cain D. Marko - DEAD Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 12:49 am

good! Ive never seen a user be so willing to change Razz Sad (im moved) change one more thing (zone pireates) and you have got youself a deal
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Commodore Cain D. Marko - DEAD   Commodore Cain D. Marko - DEAD Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 12:50 am

ohn you did,

APPROVED!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Commodore Cain D. Marko - DEAD   Commodore Cain D. Marko - DEAD Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Commodore Cain D. Marko - DEAD
Page 1 of 1