One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Element survey

Go down 
+3
Orphan_Smasher
Fwink
Layman Iconoclast
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Which Element are you and why
Air
Element survey Vote_lcap13%Element survey Vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
Water
Element survey Vote_lcap0%Element survey Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Ice (air plus water)
 13% [ 1 ]
Earth
 0% [ 0 ]
Dust/sand (earth plus air)
 0% [ 0 ]
Plant (earth plus water)
 0% [ 0 ]
Fire
 13% [ 1 ]
Metal (fire plus earth)
 13% [ 1 ]
Steam (fire plus water)
 0% [ 0 ]
Lightning (fire plus air)
 13% [ 1 ]
Sound
 0% [ 0 ]
Aether (nothingness/void/space/vacuum)
 0% [ 0 ]
Life (earth+wind+water+fire+Light)
 0% [ 0 ]
Death (Nothing plus darkness)
 0% [ 0 ]
Light
 0% [ 0 ]
Positive(Extra, energy, for something)
 0% [ 0 ]
Darkness
 13% [ 1 ]
Negative. (Lack of, energy sucking, against something)
 0% [ 0 ]
Mind (the HUMAN element)
 0% [ 0 ]
Blood (Mind plus water)
 0% [ 0 ]
Bone (mind plus earth)
 0% [ 0 ]
Flesh (blood plus bone)
 0% [ 0 ]
Spirit (Light or dark plus death and mind)
 0% [ 0 ]
Undead (Dark plus death plus flesh)
 0% [ 0 ]
Poison (death+Earth)
 0% [ 0 ]
Acid (death+water)
 13% [ 1 ]
Raidation (death+fire)
 13% [ 1 ]
Smoke (death+Air)
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Element survey Empty
PostSubject: Element survey   Element survey Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 9:37 pm

an idea I got from Keymaster

what element best describes you? please post your rational after you vote and what you think that elements ideals are

multiple voting and vote canceling is allowed but you must post for each time you vote
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Element survey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Element survey   Element survey Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 9:43 pm

added a few
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

Element survey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Element survey   Element survey Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 10:08 pm

I'm Lightning (Fire + Air) because those are two elements that are constantly changing. Fire changes in intensity, sometimes its smoldering, sometimes its burning bright. that all depends on the fuel its given. So fire reacts to the things around it. If it has no fuel, it is not intense and is rather mellow, when there is alot of stuff to burn, it grows and becomes powerful. Air makes its own path and is the free-est of the elements. It can travel in any direction it wants, following its every whim. It is not bound to the earth, and does not have to follow a set course like water. It can move in any directs, quickly or slowly, hurriedly or leisurely. Air does what it wants when it wants, and doesnt always listen to those around it.
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

Element survey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Element survey   Element survey Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 10:10 pm

whats your adminsama?
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

Element survey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Element survey   Element survey Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 10:20 pm

i cant answer this for myself, because i wouldnt be able to accurately think of one of these... im too biased...
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Element survey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Element survey   Element survey Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 10:26 pm

but why LIGHTNING seeing as you could have voted for air and water?

Metal:

The heated temperament of fire at war with the calmness of earth created something entirely knew, something that would one day cover the earth and tame the fire's power, Metal. As Humans taped in to Metal they used its power to benefit themselves, better tools, sturdy homes, and soon Metal became the staple of a world dominated by humans, it was metal that gave them their power over all the rest of nature's creatures. Soon metal was used to take from the earth for man, and goods were made, trade started, made possible by metal until one mental, gold became more than triad but rather the thing to be desired, worshiped itself, metal was worth killing for. Soon man made weapons to kill one another for gold and metal became more than the foundation of humans but their instrument of killing one another, but metal was eternal, after one man had died his weapon, still usable, was picked up by anther to kill with, then another, and another in such a way the world was shaped by steel. As a new aged dawned Metal was used to create new energy from the fires, technology was born and soon the tools became more valuable then the hands that used them, metal was all, it shaped the land, it was the giver of goods, the taker of life, and now it had risen to have its own intelligence with the fire, to think faster, perform better, to be STRONGER than the humans who made it! Until the world was dominated not by man, but by metal, who ever had the most ruled the world, and that hunger for power, which metal had created ruled the humans lives as they strive for it metal was beyond a god.

Metal believes in its own power, once created it is shaped and grows to become something new, something better, in this way metal is always advancing and will always be adaptable
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

Element survey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Element survey   Element survey Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 11:03 pm

I'm Lightning (Fire + Air) because those are two elements that are constantly changing. Fire changes in intensity, sometimes its smoldering, sometimes its burning bright. that all depends on the fuel its given. So fire reacts to the things around it. If it has no fuel, it is not intense and is rather mellow, when there is alot of stuff to burn, it grows and becomes powerful. Air makes its own path and is the free-est of the elements. It can travel in any direction it wants, following its every whim. It is not bound to the earth, and does not have to follow a set course like water. It can move in any directs, quickly or slowly, hurriedly or leisurely. Air does what it wants when it wants, and doesnt always listen to those around it. Combine these two, and you get the ultimate element of unpredictability. Lightning can strike any time anywhere. These is no way to predict it. It builds with the static electricity build within the clouds and strikes without warning. No two lightning strikes are the same, they are always changing. One may be forked, on may go straight down, one may arc across the sky. The lightning follows it own agenda. If it feels like causing destruction, it may, if it feels like striking harmlessly, it may. No human can truly harness its power. they may tempt it with metal rods, but they cannot fully control it. It somcines changing intensity of fire, with the free flow of air. Lightning is the ultimate element in free change.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Element survey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Element survey   Element survey Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 11:49 pm

Hawk? Amey? Allister?
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

Element survey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elemental Survey   Element survey Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 11:53 pm

What? Whaddaya want?
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Element survey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Element survey   Element survey Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 11:53 pm

I know more votes have been cast.....
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

Element survey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Element survey   Element survey Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 11:55 pm

i think orph voted darkness, dont know bout ice
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Element survey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Element survey   Element survey Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 11:58 pm

Ice was hwk most likley, but do you have any thought to share on darkness? its cool if you dont though
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

Element survey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elemental Survey   Element survey Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 12:03 am

Ya caught me!!! Oh no! Now I run! soo what do you want me too do?
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

Element survey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Element survey   Element survey Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 12:09 am

o you were darkness... ok well we want you to explain the traits of darkness pretty much, the things about it that relate to you
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

Element survey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elemental Survey   Element survey Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 12:15 am

Ummm well...

People who are atributed to darkness have a habit of being insecure, while at the same time loud and bashful. They strive in isolation, in their place where they are at the best, even if they are alone. Typically, there belief is that they will only let in a few others, and those are the ones who do not interfere with their happiness, and the ones who directly do, they crush them. Another trait is hiding things, or putting up faces to be accepted so there safe zone is not comprimized, and they can easily hide in their bubble. They do not care if the world burns, they simply care if they burn. Romance is harder for a darkness type person as they can be a sociopath, or have other problems which push themselves away from others, which they intentionally do. Also they will pick on others flaws to make themselves feel better, and as much as they may seem empathetic, it is only to the ones they approve of.. They also may be insane.
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

Element survey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Element survey   Element survey Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 12:21 am

focus more on the element and less on the people i think...
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

Element survey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elemental Survey   Element survey Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 12:35 am

The element huh? dangit. I can describe the people, but I can only get a few sentances for it

The darkness is hidden, keeping up a face like a shadow, looking like a man, but not actually what it seems, but an absence. It does not accept light, and disappears on touch as it compromises it's comfort zone, the place that it feels safe in. The darkness hides from the sun, and may seem to go away, but as long as there still is something there, it will be in it's place. The darkness may be sacrificed to save the light, as it is very rarily accepted by nature.
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

Element survey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Element survey   Element survey Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 12:36 am

that was still good, i like how its kinda like a comfort zone to retreat to
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

Element survey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elemental Survey   Element survey Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 12:38 am

Darkness is also very protective of its comfort zone, like Donny is protective of his food...
Back to top Go down
Amey

Amey

Element survey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Element survey   Element survey Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 9:02 am

I haven't voted yet...I'm still not sure which element I fall under. I've got a decent idea for a couple, but once I start thinking about it I feel less and less like it. XP
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

Element survey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Element survey   Element survey Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 11:12 am

i did not vote, since this is, what im most like, and not what i like most. if ya get what i mean... if someone wants to say what they think im most like ill vote that though
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

Element survey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Element survey   Element survey Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 6:36 pm

Air. It's just been my element.
Freedom to run.
Freedom to sing.
Freedom to dance.
Freedom to laugh.
Freedom to love.
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Fwink

Fwink

Element survey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Element survey   Element survey Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 12:52 am

Who's acid?
and orphan, you could just choose one you like and describe its traits like we did above.
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

Element survey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Element survey   Element survey Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 12:54 am

i went with radiation... cause there just aint no runnin from it...
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

Element survey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Element survey   Element survey Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 1:01 am

any other traits about it? i think it kinda fits liek an assasin or spy. Radiation can go almost anywhere. It combines the power of fire with the freedom of air.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Element survey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Element survey   Element survey Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Element survey
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next