One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious; The meeting at G-1 (Open to Marines and the Shichibukai)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Maxulus

Maxulus

Serious; The meeting at G-1 (Open to Marines and the Shichibukai) Empty
PostSubject: Serious; The meeting at G-1 (Open to Marines and the Shichibukai)   Serious; The meeting at G-1 (Open to Marines and the Shichibukai) Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 4:34 pm

At the seas of the New World, somewhere near the Marine G-1 basement...

"Fire!" a pirate yelled to his subordinates, calling them to attack at a direction.

"Fire as soon as possible! That man is a beast! I can't believe the rumors are real! He truely is a beast of the sea!" another man commented and the men on the ship loaded a cannon, firing towards the direction of the sea.

As the cannonballs were on the air, a man was seen moving towards the direction of the ship, jumping from a quite smaller one to reach the ship which was shooting towards his direction. As he jumped, he moved the palms of his hands, launching barrages of shockwave looking attacks which redirected the cannonballs back at the ship which was shooting.

"That style... I have seen it!!!" a man from the ship commented. The man wore a hood, hiding his face.

[Introduction Box]
[Joseph Pantz "The naval battle expert"]
[Commander of the Unknown Pirates Division 49]
[Bounty: 70,000,000 Beri]

"Huh? Where, boss?" a man asked him.

"Back at the days... A few years ago, I was there. It was Raijin Island. It belonged to us... But there was that guy who took it over to set up a basement. Then one of the 6 captains of our crew, back then, Wormus Gingerback attacked the place to reclaim it... He wanted it for some strategic reason. We attacked them... I used to belong to Orianna De Sire's division as a mere subordinate... But we were utterly defeated by that guy and his allies! They crushed us, along with the whole island! And since then the 3rd captain and his subordinates vanished from the world... Only me and only a few men escaped. It's an experience I can't forget!" he spoke the story of where he had seen that fighting style before, before taking off his hood to reveal a disfigured face, full of scars. His one eye was completely white, while his other one was covered by an eyepatch.

"Boss... I've never heard you saying that story again." a man commented.

"It was madness... The Dusk Pirates and the Black Cross Pirates captured the majority of us as soon as they defended the island and killed most of our captains. We were not there when the big stuff happened, but we were in a nearby island. But they had men all around the area and we were quickly given to their bosses." he forgot to breathe while speaking out the story.

"And?" a man asked for the whole story.

"They tortured us... They killed us. Only a few managed to survive, including me. But they tortured us so much leading to what you can see right now. They took our eyes, boys! I was the only one left with an eye!" the man yelled, taking off his eyepatch which revealed a perfect eye which was full of tears. I am wearing this eyepatch as an act of shame. I'd wish my other eye was taken so I wouldn't see what they did to us!!!" he kept crying in the middle of the battle.

"FAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" a man's laughter was heard. "What a funny story that was." the man commented. He wore a pink shirt with a purple tie and an orange buttoned shirt above it. His legs were covered with purple pants and his feet with dark purple shoes. His appearance was completed with the long pink coat he wore above his clothes, the purple gloves and the pink sunglasses on his eyes. Then, after speaking, he moved his hands to make up his hair which were messed up, most likely because he was fighting against the pirates.

"What are you, you beast?" the commander of the Unknown Pirates asked. "Are you Maximillion, huh? Is that you?" Joseph asked with a trembling voice.

"FAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" the man vanished from his spot, reappearing in front of Joseph before grabbing him from the neck and lifting him with one hand. "You confused me with my cousin, huh?" the marine said with a wide smile over his face.

"Attack him!" a man started shooting at Ferdinard.

"Oh my..." Ferdinard grabbed Joseph's eyepatch and threw it at the sea, before using him as a shield to the shots he received. "FAHAHAHAHA!!!" he laughed like a madman at the view of the pirates who shot their commander.

"Stop! You are shooting the boss!" the pirates yelled.

"FAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! You would wish you killed your captain, you idiots... Do you not feel any sympathy for him? Why did you think I threw away his eyepatch?" the red-haired guy asked with a calm voice and his signature smile on his face.

"No... NOOOO!!! You don't say!" Joseph was shocked.

"Watch out, Joseph. Because you are about to relive a veeeeeeery traumatic experience! FAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" the marine laughed, as he rushed at the pirates, striking them down with brutality in front of their unable to battle commander.

One hour later...

Joseph is lying on the ground while the majority of the pirates are missing from the ship. The floor of the ship is bathed in blood and the only ones who can be seen are the red-haired marine and Joseph himself. The marine slowly walked at Joseph, grabbing him from the neck once again and lifting him up.

"You... Who are you?" Joseph asked, barely capable of speaking.

"FAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Ever since my main target vanished, I had no other job. So I decided to hunt you and your pathetic crew."

"Kill me... I can't return like this at them." Joseph pleaded.

"Are you an idiot? FAHAHAHAHAHA!!! You can live with this trauma for good. Too bad you had no other eye for me to take. My cousin was first at that, as well." the marine commented before spitting on the pirate and kicking him on a wall.

[Introduction Box]
[Ferdinard Maimou]
[Marine Vice Admiral]
[Head of G-1 Basement]

"Pero pero... Pero pero..." a Den Den Mushi rang.

"FAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Ferdinard speaking!" Ferdinard replied.

"Sir! Where are you? We are waiting for you at the ship! We've got guests at the basement, don't you remember?" a man said from behind the Den Den Mushi.

"FAHAHAHAHAHA! You are right." Ferdinard said as he jumped away from the ship. He was planning to head back to his basement to welcome his guests.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The meeting at G-1 (Open to Marines and the Shichibukai)   Serious; The meeting at G-1 (Open to Marines and the Shichibukai) Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2018 2:48 pm

[[Above in the skies, hovering over]]

The immortal pheonix flew above, rolling along the clouds as the sea below them roared ahead. On the decks were people working and going about their daily routines. Marines were also checking the equipment and making sure nothing was going wrong. News of several levels have reached many peoples ears over the last few days and around the ship there was a buzz. Nearby the main deck where the window panels were many and everyone could stand around doing analytical work and so on.

There is a desk in the centre room and swivel chair. On the chair sat Nishki D Rock. Nick poured himself some whiskey before he turned himself around " Firstly i want to welcome Karma to our group, its been long overdue" " Nishki then poited to the sides "Also well done to all massive effort that Alice and Fukai undertook with that drug and kidnapping racket with the aide of the local force namely Commodore Karma who also took down a rat we have been searching for who has been leaking info to pirates.

Alice , Fukai and other members of the phoenix squad were on standby "Ahem, Commodore Karma, if you would like to come up and say a few words?" Sarah Young was the one who instructed Karma to give his welcome address.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The meeting at G-1 (Open to Marines and the Shichibukai)   Serious; The meeting at G-1 (Open to Marines and the Shichibukai) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2018 3:26 am

IMPERIAL PHOENIX

"Thank you, miss Young." Karma stood up from the chair he was sitting on, he grabbed a glass of wine and made a toast, as well as making a few comments as he was asked. "First of all, I would like to wish all the best for the force and for ourselves. May this year finally be the year that we put an end to the Great Pirate Era." Karma made his toast before speaking out the words he was asked to speak. "As for me, I must say that this is one of the best chances I was given. I had been on the pursuit from the force for quite a while. I was stripped of my duties as a captain from my basement, I was left to travel with a unit all across the Grand Line to prove I was worth enough to have a bsaement again and not only I did not get my basement back but I was also sent to West Blue because my methods were not really liked by the Navy. I thought I would never get to fight for the force again, until you called me here. So I must say that from this day and on, fighting for your unit shall be my first priority." Karma commented before drinking a few drops of wine and shitting back at the chair.

G-1, INSIDE THE BASEMENT

"FAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"
Ferdinard just got back at his basement. "Have our guests arrived?" he asked with a smile on his face.

"No, sir. Not even Admiral Rock is here." a subordinate replied.

"FAHAHAHAHA!!! I see... Now that the Fleet Admiral is lying on his deathbed, nobody is doing their job right, huh?" Ferdinard made a comment about the current Fleet Admiral's health and the efficiency of the people of higher status within the Grand Line.

"Nobody would include you as well, sir..." the subordinate commented.

"FAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" Ferdinard laughed. "Shockwave!" he launched a shockwave attack, passing right next from the marine who made the vulgar comment, striking the wall and breaking it. "I missed." Ferdinard said.

"I will fix it quickly sir!" the marine run away, going to fix the wall which Fedinard had just shattered.

"So, when are they going to arrive?" Ferdinard asked another subordinate. "I hate this... If it was not for the proposition I need to make, I would not even call out this meeting in the place of the Fleet Admiral... FAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA." he explained.

"They will arrive soon, I suppose."

OUTSIDE G-1

At the gates of G-1, a boat with a man is arriving at the place. The Jolly Roger of the boat is that of a skull with a single eye, while the man above the boat is wearing a suit and bandages all over his face, with an eye drawn in the middle.

"It's one of them, huh?" a marine whispered to another.
"Yes, definitely... He is one of the Shichibukai!" the other marine confirmed his colleague's suspicion.

[Introduction Box]
[Jaix "The Unknown"]
[Captain of the Single Pirates, one of the Shichibukai]
[Bounty: 122,000,000 Beri (revoked)]

The people of the meeting were gathering one after another!
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The meeting at G-1 (Open to Marines and the Shichibukai)   Serious; The meeting at G-1 (Open to Marines and the Shichibukai) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2018 2:15 pm

Outside G-1

A ship sailed behind that of Jaix, bearing the Navy pattern and sail with hints of white painted across the ship. The name "Angela" was bolded on it's own sail above that of the main sail where the Logo of the Marines fluttered bright. From the decks of the ship, A large white bird took flight into the skies as the crew members hustled about to prepare for docking in one of the most important Marine facilities.

The docks of the island seemed to be abuzz with marines securing and preparing to welcome the many incoming high ranking officers arriving for the event. Another disturbance however was the odd welcoming party a crowd of Marines were starting to throw with banners hoisted and talking abuzz as at the front of it was a man seemingly posing for the recruits and others who have snuck off their tasks to see the event. Even some of the older captains showed up with dumb nostalgic grins on their faces. His stature towered over them, even if he didn't stand on a shipping crate. He didn't bother to wear a shirt, showing off the well toned body that hadn't gone soft from working desk duty. Upon his head to shroud his face like a super hero was the mask of the seagull. Many who have read the World Economic Times back 15-20 years would remember him from the comics made about him or the news of the famed couple...

<Dominac "The Gull" Chevious>
<Marine Captain>
<Lovebird of Justice>

"Gwahahahahahaha!" The masked marine laughed out, posing to the crowd "Glad to see the fanbase is still strong for the reunion! That is right people, Today is a day of reformation! Team Lovebird is coming back! All together now!"

The crowd gave an obnoxious shout of passion and energy as if reliving some old joke from their childhood comic strip as the booming outcry came forth "MARINES FLY HIGH!" Dom laughed heartedly with the rest of them as he chuckled before leaning down to another Captain beside him and asked "So... Where is my girl at, huh?"

G-1 Basement vents

Eyes peered from above as the vents, staring down at Ferdinard in curiosity. The cat like nature would make one assume it is some cat needed to deal with mice around the base, but that wasn't really the case. Usually this was followed by a cloud of pepper, falling down to make the dumb fool sneeze. But the eyes knew better, She was smarter then most marines... or rather, she felt smarter. She was probably more smug then your average marine. You don't mess with Ferdinard at all, not since the fake gum incident. Nothing seemed to be going now, maybe she should have seen the people come in first before she decided to eavesdrop. She decided to come back in 10 minutes or so with a snack to eavesdrop what the big boys needed to talk about, slowly crawling forward as for a brief glimpse she could be seen. Reddish skin with white markings on her face, a marine cap with horns sticking out, A t-shirt that didn't fit reading 'Just Us' and carrying with her the clothes that didn't fit the 2 foot frame of the imp. Her sights set towards putting Ketchup under the toilet seats again while she waits...

<Kanna Chevious>
<Petty Officer>
<Prankster, Imp, Kid Sister stand in>
<Wanted for replacing the sugar with salt in peoples coffee that morning>
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The meeting at G-1 (Open to Marines and the Shichibukai)   Serious; The meeting at G-1 (Open to Marines and the Shichibukai) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2018 2:47 pm

[[Immortal Pheonix]]

There was clapping amongst the men and women who watched Karmas speech, but some of them were wondering where he got the wine from and whether or not wine was even allowed at this time. That being said, Admiral Nishki often drank whiskey as well as Krieg and sometimes Captain Young.So they decided not to openly question it. Alice stood in a corner watching the speech ongoing. She was still not too sure about commodore Karma, sure enough his skill was up to par , but he seemed to be way too lax for her liking. On top of that, this next trip was supposedly going to G-1 base, Alice had never been to G-1 before, but because of Admiral Nishkis pass, they were going to get to see the New World base first hand. Alice was determined to make her mark, but there was still much she didn't learn yet. not yet at this part of the grandline. Luis Krieg was standing nearby "you know you shouldn't be too wound up, its just a introduction speech" Alice didn't even look at Krieg before asking "My brother, he won't be coming down right?" Luis replied nonchalantly "Aiden is most comfortable on the ship and checking up on the mechanisms, he told me thats what he wanted to do, don't worry, he won't leave the ship" Alice breathe a sigh of relief as she heard that. Luis then continued "Look, worry about yourself, G-1 is no joke and when you are all down there you represent the Pheonix squad and the Admiral." Alice nodded firmly as she walked away, Krieg chuckled as he walked towards Kanma as the meeting seemed to have dispersed "Well, looks like you have settled in well mate"

[[Above G-1]]

Approaching the G-1 base was a towering blimp carrying the symbol of justice. It begins to descend upon G-1 slowly as from above a blazing blue flame darted off the decks of the blimp, flying down onto the port where the large convocation of marines were gathering. The blue blaze subsided revealing a majestic blue bird, a symbol of the marines almost now, its flame mixed with orange as it stood above the marines. The shichibukai ship arriving in the distance belonging to Jaix as the phoenix let out a roar before slowly turning into a human being adjusting his tie and shirt along with his cap. The marine base then announcing "Announcing the arrival of Admiral Nishki D Rock and Pheonix Squad"

Nishki bellowed out loud as he looked around watching the marines arrived. This was not a major gathering but it was one Nishki felt he had to attend this time around. He looked to the side where Captain Dominac was. "GEHAHAHAHAHAA DOMINAC, how have you been I have not seen you in ages!!!!"

[[Admiral Nishki D Rock]]
[[Marine Hero and Poster Boy]]
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The meeting at G-1 (Open to Marines and the Shichibukai)   Serious; The meeting at G-1 (Open to Marines and the Shichibukai) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2018 3:02 pm

G-1 BASEMENT

"Helloooooooo..." a cheerful voice was heard, interrupting Ferdinard who was talking with his subordinates, wondering where his guests were. "Have you arrived, boss?" he asked with a wide smile over his shadowed face. Something was really off with that basement. Ferdinard was a maniac with laughter and now that guy... He was also smiling without a reason. Could it be the lack of sugar in their coffee, as the prankster of the basement, Kanna, switched it with salt or could it be anything else? Well, the truth was that it had nothing to do with the incident of the morning. It was just that Ferdinard was a maniac and this guy... He was entirely something else.

"FAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Why are you asking, weirdo? Do you not like my face?"
Ferdinard asked his subordinate, with whom he seemed to have a rather interesting relationship.

"Naaaah. I don't really care about you, boss. Sorry." the man said, scratching his head as he revealed himself at the marines. He wore a long blue navy robe with a white waist. At his back, at the place of the body which a tail would exist, the man had three swords placed instead, one with a green sheath, one with a yellow and one with a red, making himself look like a peacock. He had pale white skin and his hair was dark, same for his eyes.

[Introduction Box]
[Fatte Tenma "the nine tailed beast"]
[Marine Rear Admiral]

"FAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! If you were not the swordsman you are, I would have sent you back at your sweet home." Ferdinard laughed at his subordinate.

"Sorry, boss. I can't really care about you as long as I know that I'm going to see my son after aaaaaaalll these years!" Fatte explained. "My dear Karma. I really wonder how much he progressed his style." he said, while yawning, his reaction not really matching with what he was saying.

"FAHAHAHA!!! I am positive!"
Ferdinard laughed before sneezing. "FAHAHAHA, why am I sneezing? Did that little pest do anything again?" he asked with his usual wide smile on his face.

"No, sir, she did nothing since the morning." a marine replied.

"Fine then. I am going back at my office. Get her down of the vents and take care of her. I do not want her to ruin the meeting. Because if she does... FAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" Ferdinard laughed with a loud voice, taking his leave.

"I definitely won't." Fatte said. "I just want to meet my son, not mess with that Imp. You guys can do it."

"HUH?! How can they be so lazy?" all the marines commented, before another shockwave was thrown at them, passing right next to them in a similar fashion with before, breaking the wall even more.

"And I'd advise you to be quick. You don't have time until you can fix the walls." Fatte said, while taking his leave as well.

IMMORTAL PHOENIX

"I wouldn't really have settled this well if it wasn't for you and the others on this ship, you know." Karma replied to his old friend. "I know this place is a place I really belong to. When we were traveling across the world, I couldn't even dream of being a member of the Phoenix Squad because of being unworthy..." Karma replied, making a reference to the time he sailed with Luis as a member of his unit, visiting places like Spa Island and Goat Island. "It's been a long time since I felt that way, Luis..." he said while patting Luis at the back looking below the ship. However, as he looked, a few moments after Nishki's departure the sky darkened and the flying ship was overshadowed, making Karma look above, only to notice that something giant was hovering above them. "Huh?" he freaked out at the view as he noticed that the thing which was overshadowing the place was actually causing gusts all around the area, which could potentially make the ship tremble.

"Marines?" a loud voice was heard. "I need help." the thing which was overshadowing the place said, revealing himself to be a creature.

"AAAAAAAAH?!" Karma's jaw dropped once again at the view of the creature. "It's speaking!"

"It's not an it... It's he." the creature said.

[Introduction Box]
[Falconnar Fallangar "The lord of the skies]
[Leader of the Sky Bandits, Member of the Shichibukai]
[Bounty: 380,000,000 Beri (revoked)]

"I am one of the guests at the meeting, but as you can see, I have some trouble getting there. I might cause destruction on my way." Falconnar commented.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The meeting at G-1 (Open to Marines and the Shichibukai)   Serious; The meeting at G-1 (Open to Marines and the Shichibukai) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2018 4:03 pm

G-1 Docks

"NISHKI! Gwahahahahaha!" 'The Gull' bellowed out as he came stomping over, the lower ranking officer dressed more like a superhero/wrestler almost bearhugged the man before remembering himself and snapping to a salute before breaking down into more laughter and slapping the Admiral on the back proudly. "Gwahaha... Apologies. But you are still the little squirt bringing me the big names to detain. Left me a lotta paperwork ya know. Took forever to finish it and get approved to set sail again! Gwahahahaha!" his hands returning to slap the Admiral on the back with his laugh. His head turned at the ships docking, the Marine ship bearing the name 'Angela' docking next to Jaix's ship. Seems the crowd was looking and waiting for a departure as Dom gave a grin and called out "She wouldn't simply walk off the ship you fools."

Dominac's arm stretched out as from above as a massive eagle sized dove fluttered down from circling the Immortal Phoenix as it landed on the perch. Before one could note that it was wearing a toga and swimsuit underneith, or that it had a crown of branches on its head, or that it had two swords (One wooden, one katana) on it's waist; The dove seemingly shifted until a blonde haired beauty, dressed the same way, sat with ease upon 'The Gulls' bicep. Her soft voice laughed back "Coocoocoocoocoo... You know me too well darling~" The crowd erupted into cheers as the two smiled and proceeded to kiss as they ignored the shadow that descended above the crowd that stopped cheering only to stare at the sky in shock.

<Angela "Peacebringer" Chevious>
<Marine Rear Admiral>
<Lovebird of Peace>

Dormitory Hallways.

Kanna removed herself from the vents, back into the halls as she doubled in size... Not much since she stood only at 4 feet, quickly slipping her skirt back on and putting her shirt back over her shoulders. Her parents would probably be around by now, But were most likely smooching or planning to deplete the base of all their fries... Save that for when she needs an alibi, The beds are unguarded... But her whoopie cushion stash was destroyed the last time she did that. Wait, She had the joy buzzer hidden in her locker. Innocent enough that she could go down and greet others with a good shock! A large grin etched on her face as she ran down the barren halls to get her gear, maybe go put pepper onto the vice-admirals pillows when the meeting happens! Her pace slowed shortly, noticing the sky going dark. Her eyes bulged out as she saw only a portion of giant creature from her vantage point.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The meeting at G-1 (Open to Marines and the Shichibukai)   Serious; The meeting at G-1 (Open to Marines and the Shichibukai) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2018 4:33 pm

[[Immortal Pheonix]]

There was almost mass panic on the decks of the immortal phoenix as marines were running around, some were aiming weapons "HOLY CRAP THATS A HUGE MONSTER!!!" Sarah Young stood forward walking next to Karma before whistling loudly bringing the deck to a halt "Are you all insane, you will all show your respects!!!" Some of the older crew were laughing as the younger ones were trying to hide in fear. Alice was in shock but she hadn't reacted like the rest of them, she had recognised this towering being from wanted posters and her numerous times spent researching the current standing of the world. This was Falconnar and in person he was truly remarkable. Alice grit her teeth in annoyance, the shichibukai to her was a mockery of the marine forces capabilities to run the seas by themselves. The world government had taken it upon themselves to hire mercenaries from the scum of the sea to pillage and plunder and strike fear into the hearts of their fellow scum who sail the seas.

Fukai stood at the edge watching Falconnar , growling under his breathe , Fukai was reminded of the monsters he had to constantly hunt and fight back home when looking at Falconnnar, however his eyes interlocked with Captain Sarah Young as she shook her head recognizing Fukais bloodlust growing. He stepped off the ledge and walked towards Alice.

Sarah Young bowed to Falconnar "Well we apologise for the misunderstanding... what do you need from us ?" Sarah then stared at Luis and Karma to go organise the landing while she spoke to Falconnar.

[[On the dock of G-1]]

Nishki was chuckling once again as Dominac slapped him on the back and also grinned "Yes i remember, you filed and worked on a lot of my cases that i wrapped up over time!!! Times have sure changed since you took a break." Nishki then looked up seeing the shadow overwhelming over his blimp. "Falconnar... been a while since i duelled that guy....."

Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The meeting at G-1 (Open to Marines and the Shichibukai)   Serious; The meeting at G-1 (Open to Marines and the Shichibukai) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2018 6:54 am

IMMORTAL PHOENIX

"I have trouble getting down as your ship is blocking my way. In any case, I wouldn't really want to damage by accident the famous ship of the Phoenix Squad..." Falconnar replied to Sarah Young, taking a deep breath which caused a breeze all over the area. "As you can see, my size is making it difficult for me to move freely without destroying any flying obstacles. I could get down to the basement, but as long as this ship is here I may cause collateral damage." he explained. "And the truth is that I am late from what I see... Jaix and Nishki already are down and the others are about to arrive very soon. I can see their ships from up here." Falconnar commented.

"Huh? He can see the ships?" Karma wondered. "I can't even see them with my Hana Hana no Mi powers, how can he... I suppose that's why he is a Warlord." he kept thinking.

"In any case, I will be waiting up here until a solution is found." Falconnar explained. "I would appreciate me if you connected me with the meeting via a Den Den Mushi." he made a suggestion, which was quite convenient for the marines of the Immortal Phoenix as they would actually get the chance to watch and listen to a meeting between Admirals and Warlords.

OUTSIDE G-1

Jaix was staying all alone on the ship of the Single Pirates. He was patiently waiting for the Admiral of the Marines, Nishki D. Rock to greet his old friend so they could all move inside the basement by the time the gates of the main Marine Basement of the New World would open. "Oh my..." Jaix said while waiting for the meeting to start, with his patience not really affected at all by the constant waiting.

[OOC: Ferdinard and Fatte are waiting for the others so there is no point in RPing anything at the basement right now]
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The meeting at G-1 (Open to Marines and the Shichibukai)   Serious; The meeting at G-1 (Open to Marines and the Shichibukai) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2018 4:50 pm

G1 Dock

Angela gave a frown as she gazed upon the Falconnar and Jaix, tugging and fixing her coat as she hopped down from Dominac's arm to notion to the captains and recruits debarking her vessel to follow after. Her voice called to her dear husband "Dear, You tend to the subordinates... Ferdy-boy is probably being really impatient even if the meeting isn't due for the next little while and I am not seeing many Vice Admirals here to help. I'll be back up as soon as I can to see our little girl~" her smile beaming with angelic innocence in talking about the brat the two produced.

'The Gull' gave a hearty laugh, turning to the crowd of marines waiting about the docks and those on the ship as he called out "ALRIGHT, PARTY AT THE CAFETERIA FOR THE UNDERLINGS! WOO!" to the cheers of the crowd as the mass of soldiers not working dock duty started to migrate back into the halls of G-1. The blonde toga-dressed gal turned to Nishki and Jaix as she asked "I'll help escort the other..." her lip curled slightly in somewhat disdain "...guests..." she spoke as if spitting out a foul sesame seed before finishing "... , I doubt that Ferdinard is going to be patient before the meeting even starts..."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The meeting at G-1 (Open to Marines and the Shichibukai)   Serious; The meeting at G-1 (Open to Marines and the Shichibukai) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2018 1:41 am

[[Immortal Pheonix]]

Sarah gave instructions, "Get the technical team to set up the den den mushi stream for his Highness Falconnar at once. Also a private den den mushi for his highness personal use!!" SArah was moving the marines to set up everything to the point where it was all so seemless. Alice had often admired this particular attribute of Sarah Young , her meticulous detail and her work ethic had made her almost irreplaceable in Pheonix squad. As The screen was set up as well as the den den mushi for Falconnar was set up, Sarah then checked the connection "Sir, King Falconnar on the line currently, we have set up screens up here to stream the event."

[[G-1]]

Nishki got the den den mushi and then turned on the speaker slowly "Ahhh if it isnt Lord Falconnar? Long time no see gehahhhhaha, but yes we can reserve more talk for later, lets go meet Ferdinand, its been way too long since ive him as well" Nishki was patting Dominac and waving the others on. Nishki was looking to see if Jaix was going to join in as well, he had been meaning to speak with him , perhaps after the event.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The meeting at G-1 (Open to Marines and the Shichibukai)   Serious; The meeting at G-1 (Open to Marines and the Shichibukai) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2018 3:34 am

IMMORTAL PHOENIX

"I would like to thank you, my lady. I would expect no less from Nishki's unit." Falconnar commented with a smile on his face as soon as he realized that the marines would immediately help him attend the meeting without causing any damage he didn't mean to. He stood on the sky in a "meditation-like" stance, so that he'd minimize the space he would cover in the sky and allow the Immortal Phoenix to stay up in the sky freely and he was planning to wait patiently for the meeting to begin. "It won't take long for the meeting to start. I can see Verve and the other marines on their way here." Falconnar commented.

"The other marines? Verve? The Shichibukai Verve?" Karma asked while staring at Luis. "Which Marines are about to come? I didn't really know there would be any more high ranked marines other than Maimou and the boss..." Karma explained the reason he was surprised, while making his question at Luis.

OUTSIDE G-1 BASEMENT

As the communications were finally up, Falconnar could now actually speak with Nishki as they Den Den Mushi were finally prepared. "Hello, Admiral. It's been a long time I suppose." Falconnar's voice was heard behind the Den Den Mushi. "You may be unable to see me right now, but I can see all of you thanks to my vision. So I'd like to inform my colleagues to not make any comments about me or my kingdom..." Falconnar gave a warning, most likely for Jaix.

"I am not really interested in your non-existing kingdom, Falconnar..." Jaix who had just walked near the two marines replied to Falconnar via the Den Den Mushi. "What I care about is why we were called over here and what the decision from our meeting will be." Jaix said, revealing that he had little to not idea about why the meeting of the Warlords and the marines had been called.

INSIDE G-1

Ferdinard was staying on his office with his legs over his desk. He was yawning and he could be seen in a body stance which he was rarely seen. After all, he was a Vice Admiral now so he was not afraid to show who he truly was. While he was a prick in his daily life, he wanted to act more like a laid back person in his private time. And that was why he despised Kanna to the point that he was worried about her. Not really because of the fate she would suffer when she would destroy the meeting, but because he was pretty sure that she had already done something within his office that would disturb his calmness.

However, his calmness would be quickly disturbed, not because of one of Kanna's pranks, but from the very loud sound he heard from the outside as something or somebody approached the basement to attend the meeting, as well...

OUTSIDE G-1

And while Nishki, Jaix, Dominac and Angela were at the docks and were about to proceed by walking inside the basement, that person who would disturb Ferdinard's quietness was about to make her entrance.

As the group was chatting, a thing could be seen falling from the sky with great force, more force as the time passed. Behind the falling "item" there was a trail of fire and as the item fell at the area of G-1 it could be seen as larger than the eye could actually catch, revealing itself to be nothing less than a... METEORITE.

IMMORTAL PHOENIX

"LUIIIIIIIIS! Look! It's a meteorite!" Karma said with excitement all over his face as he pointed at the falling meteorite. "I know her! I know her. Ohhhhh that bitch... Erm, that woman I meant." Karma said, commenting on the meteorite which was falling at the area.

OUTSIDE G-1

The meteorite would fall a few meters next to the group of the marines and the Warlord, causing a large part of the road it landed on, as well as a large portion of the area around the road due to the aftermath of the impact. A wide crater was created, at which many marines proceeded to move to see what was going on. From the holes of the meteorite, as pitch-black substance started getting out, a substance with random white dots around it. As the substance came together above the meteorite, it started taking shape, materializing in the form of a beautiful woman with a marine coat on her back. The woman had long red hair and she wore a white colored shirt, which was unbuttoned to reveal a slight part of her medium in terms of size chest. She also wore red colored pants and dark red shoes with a small heel. At the back, she'd wear a marine coat.

[Introduction Box]
[Clelia Monemini "The universal beauty]
[Marine Vice Admiral, stationed in Marineford]
[User of the Outer Outer Fruit]

"Hello, everyone." she made a comment as she walked out of the crater.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The meeting at G-1 (Open to Marines and the Shichibukai)   Serious; The meeting at G-1 (Open to Marines and the Shichibukai) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2018 4:34 am

The Halls of G1

The patter of feet smacked across the floor of the barren halls, the most ingenious idea was formed after the booming voice had come down. She knew what to do for some fun, her hands clutched on a tone dial  she remembered listening to... After she broke into the Male dorms, rummaged through their stuff to plant itching powder, and borrowed their spare coins. The owner would never notice it being gone and few recruits would really dare challenge an actual devil like her~

She pattered up the staircase, needing to hurry before the meeting started if she wanted to do this right. 2 flights, a turn to the right and there it was. The communication rooms supply closet! She jiggled the handle, the sound of it's locked nature rattle back. This would not deter her, She was Kanna Chevious and no door could stop her! She gathered her focus as she disappeared from in front of the closet in a puff of smoke, the smell of brimstone in the air...

...followed by the puking sound of a short girl who still hadn't adjusted to that power of hers.

The Docks of G1

There was a split second of ruffled white feathers as the 'Peacebringer' turned around to look upon Clelia, taloned hand and beak fading back to human proportions as she took a hand off the wooden sword at her waist. "And we get Little Miss Cosmo to join the entourage today... I have a good feeling 'Fancy-tails' is down there waiting and being punctual as usual." Angela commented as she stood down and turned back towards the Basements entrance with the others, pausing to look over her shoulder in case some fool decided to crash into base.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The meeting at G-1 (Open to Marines and the Shichibukai)   Serious; The meeting at G-1 (Open to Marines and the Shichibukai) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2018 5:53 am

[[IN THE OCEAN]]

The waters below the new marine base rippled as a massive figured cut through the water.  A black silhouette could be seen under the water accompanied by a large fin breaking the surface.  The fin itself was larger than most sharks that prowled the ocean.  Whatever the monster was it was likely something incredibly dangerous.  Silently it crept along, the only indication that there was anything there was the fin that brazenly stuck above.  The creature that it belonged to clearly didn't care if it was seen.  It didn't take long for the beast to clear the distance.  In no time whatever it was that lurked below the oceans deep had found its way to the docks.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The meeting at G-1 (Open to Marines and the Shichibukai)   Serious; The meeting at G-1 (Open to Marines and the Shichibukai) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2018 4:01 pm

[[Immortal Pheonix]]

Luis nodded at Karma "It was kind of a general invite, Verve is a bit of an unknown, but we did keep tabs on Avis Ridley and Fei Wu Shang who are all too busy to come...." AS luis was about to finish his setntence, the meteorite came hurtling from above. Alice was in shock along with the younger marines who were panicking, Luis simply chuckled as Sarah announced "Stop whimpering and look sharp, Vice Admiral Ciella has arrived down at G-1, Welcome to the big leagues!!" Luis then laughed and he heard Karma swearing. "Woah, whats your beef Commodore? Personally i have never met Ciella before, i mean the boys in marineford say she hot and all, but......"

[[Below on G-1]]

As the gathering of major names began there was suddenly meteorite came hurtling down from the sky. Some of the men were watching in intent while others soliders moveded ahead, the more experienced ones moved foward. Nishki however was standing and waiting to greet Vice Admiral Ciella. "Im going to wait for Ciella, " Nishki could also sense something arriving from far out. His observation haki was tingling as he sensed the oncoming danger. "Hmmmm"
Back to top Go down
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The meeting at G-1 (Open to Marines and the Shichibukai)   Serious; The meeting at G-1 (Open to Marines and the Shichibukai) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2018 8:13 pm

[north-west shoreline]
Running across the water at high speeds, verve leaped onto the shoreline. His feet hitting the water would have sounded much like an antique marine ship at full speed, but a much smaller vessel indeed. Verve looked aroubd and listened; his observation was telling him that a familiar beast-like presence was approaching the docks about 1km south-south west of his position. Interested in seeing what it was, he strolled at less than a tenth of his speed to the docks, reaching it in about 40 seconds. He looked around slightly, and decided to wait. While waiting, he pulled out a den den mushi.

[G1 Docks]
“This is verve, confirmation code 84Beta, please inform admiral Nishki that I have arrived on the island and am currently at the docks investigating a particularly dangerous presence that could only belong to a strong-willed pirate, or another shichibukai. I will report to him at his request.”
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The meeting at G-1 (Open to Marines and the Shichibukai)   Serious; The meeting at G-1 (Open to Marines and the Shichibukai) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2018 3:07 am

IMMORTAL PHOENIX

"To be honest..." Karma commented to Luis, who was asking him about how hot Clelia could actually be. "She is way hotter than you can imagine!" he said as his eyes turned into hearts for a moment, before snapping back to his normal senses. He looked around to see whether Sarah, Alice or any other marine was looking at him and by the time he realized nobody was looking at him except from Luis, his eyes turned into hearts for a few more seconds. "She is absolute in her justice but she is something else..." Karma said with a singing voice.

"I agree. That meteorite woman is as beautiful as you say, Commodore." Falconnar's voice was heard from above, who blushed as he made the remark. Karma had actually forgot about him.

OUTSIDE G-1

"My entrance was inappropriate, I suppose." Clelia made a comment as she arrived at the group of the other marines and the Shichibukai Jaix. I was informed there would be not too many representatives in this meeting from the Marineford basement and I decided to come... After all, this is a marine meeting, there should be more marines here than Shichibukai..." she said with a smile on her face, before raising her hand to greet Nishki first, then she'd greet Dominac and Angela.

"What about me, miss?" Jaix asked.

"You are a pirate, Jaix. I am not interested in handshakes with pirates." she replied. At that time, though, the connected via Den Den Mushi, Falconnar's voice was heard. Apparently, the birdman Shichibukai was making a comment about the Vice Admiral who recently arrived.

"I agree. That meteorite woman is as beautiful as you say, Commodore." was what Falconnar said, making Clelia blush.

"I suppose you take compliments from pirates, though, huh?" Jaix mocked her before moving his hand down, not willing to shake hands with her anymore.

G-1 BASEMENT (inside)

"FAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Most of them are here... But it is so weird... There is this unfamiliar pressence coming at the place. Whatever. FAHAHAHAHA!!!" Ferdinard spoke to himself in the office, referring to the arrival of Verve and that unknown-creature under the sea, for whom he had a brief idea about what it could be.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The meeting at G-1 (Open to Marines and the Shichibukai)   Serious; The meeting at G-1 (Open to Marines and the Shichibukai) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2018 4:03 am

Docks

Angela gave a sighed shake of her head as she watched the arrival, hand passing to greet her husband once more with a pat on his rear before pulling his head down for a kiss as he finally moved in with the Captains and lower to cause havoc and mayhem. She followed suit at a slower pace as she commented to the others behind her "I'll go see if my 'Serene Grace' can relax Ferdy-boy down in his 'lair'. Feel free to follow so you don't have to be last." Her words sung out as she made her move towards the Vice Admirals chambers.

Supply Closet; Comms Room

A recruit opened the doors to the closet sitting across the hall, checking the tank of Den Den Mushi's for a spare as his foot came to a splash as her picked one out. Glancing down, he groaned and shook the vomit off his shoe as he complained in disgust back at his station "Gross! Guys, she got into the Cabinet. Someone tell one of the Captains. No, I didn't see anythi..." His voice trailed off as Kanna sat squat in the upper shelf, gazing at what was sitting upon the lower shelf before she hid was the Tone dial she borrowed, a Den Den Mushi and a spare siren. She chuckled to herself as she climbed down from the shelf and tossed a folded large tarp over her self-created puddle of sick and went to grab her items and exit the room...
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The meeting at G-1 (Open to Marines and the Shichibukai)   Serious; The meeting at G-1 (Open to Marines and the Shichibukai) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2018 5:22 am

[[Immortal Pheonix]]

Luis laughed along with Karmas reaction as Falconnar also talked. Luis then heard a noise on the radio waves "Shichibukai Verve? im sure the admiral would be interested to know he is here." Luis then leaned over wondering when this meeting would actually start "So many bigwigs in one place, makes people nervous after a while. "

[[G-1]]

Nishki laughed as he patted Ciella on the back "CLIELLA!!!! How have you been? You havent come back for refresher training since you got promoted to Rear Admiral!!! And now your Vice Admiral?!! Talitha often asks about you  you know? She has been at home with the baby but she still tries to keep up with all her students from back in the day. Im so proud that you were able to rise this quickly, you should come by and visit, me and Talitha are in the middle of redecorating the house its gonna look amazing , GEHAHAHAHAH" Nishki bellowing laughter as then he gets a message "Verve.... tell Verve to just dock and standby, i know who it is thats coming , its one of the warlords....." Nishki went back to grinning as he sees so many marine friends, "We should go inside right? I mean Ferdinand is waiting, gehahahaha" Nishki then walked by Jaix "After this meeting, we need to have a word, in private....."
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The meeting at G-1 (Open to Marines and the Shichibukai)   Serious; The meeting at G-1 (Open to Marines and the Shichibukai) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2018 11:14 am

IMMORTAL PHOENIX

"Damn... The truth is that with all this stuff, I really want to get down and watch the meeting." Karma remarked at Luis, looking below. "And I really want to see that hot Vice Admiral!" he said with his eyes turning into hearts again. Karma was kind of a pervert.

OUTSIDE G-1

"Indeed. It has been quite a while Admiral Rock. Your time and Talitha's is very precious for me to pay you a visit. Plus, I need to stay on commission so that my father won't do anything outrageous again..." she said with a serious voice, referencing the incident with her father back at Shabaody Archipelago when Roko Cloud made his uprising. "I am needed to place him under control because otherwise, he might start roaming at the seas again and cause collateral damage." she said with disappointment about her father.

"You need to speak with me? What does an admiral have to discuss with a lowly pirate like me? After all, I am one of the men you despise considering how I earned my position, Mr. Rock." Jaix replied with his bass voice. "However, I can discuss with you whatever you desire." he finished.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The meeting at G-1 (Open to Marines and the Shichibukai)   Serious; The meeting at G-1 (Open to Marines and the Shichibukai) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2018 11:31 am

G-1
Nishki patted Ciella on the back "Your not responsible for the actions of your father. After all, the navy is privileged to have such a strong and decorated officer in the ranks. Talitha always said that amongst the navy prospects she trained, you and few others are considered the golden standard that will one day rise into the main positions of the navy and steer us into the end of the golden age of piracy, anyway, we must not keep Ferdinand waiting, lets all go into the base and meet him!!!" Nishki quietly acknowledged Jaix's reply, they had a meeting to keep but only after this current one.They all began to walk into G-1
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The meeting at G-1 (Open to Marines and the Shichibukai)   Serious; The meeting at G-1 (Open to Marines and the Shichibukai) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2018 12:51 pm

G-1 Basement

The door creaked open to Ferdinard's office, the sound of clopping feet treaded into the Vice Admirals office. 6 men, all dressed in suits with the symbol of the World Government over their heart. The first three seemingly kept to themselves. The one with short black hair and glasses and the one with short red hair and a stern look to him, took to standing tall and professional until spoken to

<CP1 Agents>
<Agent Tarry "Kingdom Taxer">
<Agent Carter "Salaryman">

The third among them, the odd one out, walked up to Ferdinard and bowed. A vulture looking fellow with a really long bent neck, bald head, hunched position as he supported himself with a cane, a few missing teeth and a really long beak-like nose. His croaking caw spoke up "Graaaaaw.... Aaaaapologies for intruuuding... CP Wrrrraaaaan and otheeers are heeeeerrrre... gaw."

<CP1 Agent>
<Agent Steward "Bounty Setter">

The second group seemed more lively as they stepped forward. First was a stout round man in shades, smirking and adjusting his glasses as he boasted "Hahaha, I 'saw' that there was a gathering and felt like you tried to not invite us... What would the elders think if I sh-"

*Fweeeeeee-BLART!*

The man was cut short, slapping his ears over his head and growling in anger as her shouted "I 'SAW' YOU DOING THAT YOGI!"

<CP2 Chief of Surveillance>
<Saul Solomon "The Blind Eye">

The interrupting man had taken to the other side of the room, a tall mulleted man with a rather elongated face and droopy look about him holding a saxophone that he just 'blarted' a terrible tune. His response back to the angry short man was simply "IIIIII CAAAAAAN'T HEEEEAAAAR YOOOOOU!" Followed by some rather amateurish playing of the sax.

<CP3 Chief of Communications>
<Yogi Yakka "The Background Noise">

The last among them was a lad that looked to be around Ferdinard's age, except he had a very sullen and skeletal look about him. He was probably the best among them as his mouth was sewn shut and was just looking about as if looking for spies or cameras or anything.

<CP4 Chief of Cover-ups>
<Slip "Secretkeeper" Shademan>

Another pair of footsteps could be heard as a seventh guest now arrived to join the meeting, The blonde haired rear admiral dressed in her Toga/swimsuit attire stepped and turned towards the open door as she looked about the other recently arrived guest before stepping up and giving a proper salute to Ferdinard as she announced "Rear Admiral Angela Chevious, reporting. The rest of the 'guests' will be arriving shortly, Vice Admiral."
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The meeting at G-1 (Open to Marines and the Shichibukai)   Serious; The meeting at G-1 (Open to Marines and the Shichibukai) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2018 12:56 pm

G-1 MEETING ROOM

"FAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" Ferdinard laughed hysterically as the guests arrived. The more the time passed, the more Ferdinard realized how important the meeting was. After all, he wanted it to be. He had a plan all along, that's why he asked for permission to call it. And it was that plan the Vice Admiral had that led the several agents of the Cipher Pol unit to appear in G-1. The World Government as well as the marines and the Shichibukai who were present at the meeting were interested in finding out the reason they were called. What could that be?

"I was waiting for you!" Ferdinard said after laughing. "But before I call out the reason I wanted all of you to be here..." Ferdinard pulled out the chairs in the meeting room. "Sit down first. FAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" he finished, prompting his fellow marines, the Shichibukai and the World Government agents to sit.
Back to top Go down
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The meeting at G-1 (Open to Marines and the Shichibukai)   Serious; The meeting at G-1 (Open to Marines and the Shichibukai) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2018 2:53 pm

Verve listened to Nishki’s orders. Dock and standby. Very specific words. Verve connect a den den mushi to the ship’s den den mushi network. Plague Pirates, report for duty. Dock at the rendevous point. You may socialize on the island, but remain onstandby. Also remain ready to leave the docks firing, just in case there are complications. Verve decided that if bruce didn’t want to talk to him right now it was simply best to leave him be.

Verve dashed to the G1 building running up its side. He jumped through an open balcony into an empty room. He vould hear what sounded like a certain familiar marine beneath his feet. He sighed. Of course the balcony wouldn’t be on the same floor. It was only natural that his time be wasted. He swift found the stairs and appeared before the meeting room doors. As he was about to knock, the door opened up on its own. Verve chuckled to himself. If half of the room had observation haki, no one should have been surprised by his arrival. He stepped inside.

Ah it’s been so long since I’ve seen many of you. Have any of you changed your minds? About being operated on I mean. I have so many wonderful SIQs. No? Disappointing.

Verve tried to grab a chair close to the two high-ranking officers to impose that he was more useful than the others. Then he eyed his fellow shichibukai. Hello there falco, having fun?
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The meeting at G-1 (Open to Marines and the Shichibukai)   Serious; The meeting at G-1 (Open to Marines and the Shichibukai) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2018 10:47 am

[[G-1 base meeting room]]

Nishki first walked up to pat Ferdinand in the back "Its been a while my old friend, i heard you took down a pirate fleet the other day !!! As usual your strong as heck, but your right, we should all sit, your big announcement has got the shichibukai, most of the cipher pol organisations and a whole host of marines to be here......." Nishki sat down, folding his arms as he listened to what Ferdinand had to say , noting that Verve had entered the room.

[[immortal Pheonix]]

The marines clamoured around the screen area and all over listening on the docks of blimp, Sarah began telling them to quiet down "Its about to begin, no noise from any of you" Alice watched intently, so many top level marines and fighters with the royal warlords and Cipher Pol too?? What was going to happen?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The meeting at G-1 (Open to Marines and the Shichibukai)   Serious; The meeting at G-1 (Open to Marines and the Shichibukai) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious; The meeting at G-1 (Open to Marines and the Shichibukai)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next