One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ELECTRIC Resuscitation Event

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

ELECTRIC Resuscitation Event Empty
PostSubject: ELECTRIC Resuscitation Event   ELECTRIC Resuscitation Event Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2018 11:00 pm

Sup insects, remember your friendly neighborhood god of death? Due to inactivity and the time it takes for progress into higher levels, we are power scaling up. That’s right, you power starving noobs may make 1 character as a prodigy that starts with 180 exp (level 12), and additionally you have a pool of 120 exp to divide across any preexisting characters to account for a time skip. Spread wisely and have fun.

Oh you thought I was done? What about AP? That’s right, you get an extra 10 AP for a prodigy character. Additionally, you have a pool of 10AP to spread across preexisting characters, to help acclimate for the timeskip.

BUT WAIT

There’s more.

If you make your prodigy a devil fruit user, you may request that I personally make a devil fruit acclimated to your character’s personality and your ability preferences. Devil fruits made this way will be 100% FREE. That being said, you have no control over what I make it, you may only make requests to give me an idea of what to make. How powerful it is, how versatile it is, and even what type it is, is all under my discretion. These fruits, unlike other fruits, CANNOT be edited upon request. That means that if I make it a 30AP fruit, it’ll never come close to the power of 100+ AP fruits, and there’s nothing you can do about it. But if I make it 130 AP fruit, you just got 130 FREE AP and a wicked powerful fruit to boot.

Have fun, don’t get killed!
Back to top Go down
Eijisu

Eijisu

PostSubject: Re: ELECTRIC Resuscitation Event   ELECTRIC Resuscitation Event Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2018 5:35 pm

Claimed: magnet fruit
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: ELECTRIC Resuscitation Event   ELECTRIC Resuscitation Event Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2018 3:10 am

Claiming the stuffs.  

ELECTRIC Resuscitation Event 0377bccce1add3521eb3fdef8aad4783a7dfa91b_hq
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ELECTRIC Resuscitation Event   ELECTRIC Resuscitation Event Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ELECTRIC Resuscitation Event
Page 1 of 1