One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Triple Month Event

Go down 
+2
narufinal
Cobdogred
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

Triple Month Event Empty
PostSubject: Triple Month Event   Triple Month Event Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 8:13 pm

Since we've missed two months’ worth of events and have already started on a third, we've decided to up the prizes a little.  We’re not just going to double the prizes, we're going to outright triple them!  Just to say we're sorry we're going to give you ten AP....Oh wait, that's right.  30AP!  The AP must be shared between at least two characters with no more than 20 going to one character.  Since all of the active users are currently going to be in West Blue, we're holding a section wide event.  A marine base invasion, where pirates and revolutionaries come together to attack the Stone Hound marine base and the marines and marine allies such as bounty hunters of the site have to join forces to defend.  The entirety of the thread will be double experience (Sorry can't really triple that).  Everyone that participates will receive 60 million belli on top of any thread based earnings.  The winning side, to be determined by a neutral third party; will receive one free weapon worth up 75 million beli or 60 million beli straight up.  

Notes: All of the prizes mentioned are already tripled.  Each user may enter as many characters in the event as they please.  The beli purchase is not strictly limited to weapons and can include ships and certain supplies.

Last edited by Cobdogred on Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
narufinal

narufinal

Triple Month Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triple Month Event   Triple Month Event Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 1:40 am

Im all for it!
Back to top Go down
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

Triple Month Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triple Month Event   Triple Month Event Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 1:43 am

Of course I am. AP already applied.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

Triple Month Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triple Month Event   Triple Month Event Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 9:32 pm

I'll be entering with all of my characters.

Last edited by Cobdogred on Sat Jul 25, 2015 6:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

Triple Month Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triple Month Event   Triple Month Event Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 5:49 am

signing up with Dante and Kaizen
Back to top Go down

Triple Month Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triple Month Event   Triple Month Event Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 6:02 pm

I am in With Cole.
Back to top Go down
Taphie

Taphie

Triple Month Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triple Month Event   Triple Month Event Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 8:35 pm

Ready for my first one ^^' >.>' maybe lol
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

Triple Month Event Empty
PostSubject: NPCS    Triple Month Event Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 6:30 am

Marines

Captain Razz:

Captain Barton:

Lieutenant Kenju:

Pirates

Ivan Schwartz "The Black Rat. Rat Bastard:

Captain Bigie - Captain of the Big Pirates:

Last edited by Cobdogred on Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:09 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

Triple Month Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triple Month Event   Triple Month Event Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2015 11:20 pm

Marines

Captain Argis:
1st Lieutenant Gawain:

2nd Lieutenant Lancelot:

Pirates

Captain Blood-Boot Jack:
J.J. Kiddo:
The Grand Mikenlo:

Last edited by Aidoneus on Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

Triple Month Event Empty
PostSubject: Rules of the Road   Triple Month Event Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2015 8:30 pm

As the event draws nearer we're all excited for it, especially when there is so much to gain for the event. However we have to realize that there are other people who have just as much to gain or lose from this thread. This post is to announce the ground rules for the thread just to make sure it's as fair as possible for everyone.

1. You're not the main character in this thread. We're all a bunch of people around the same area that have to decide which side we're going to fight for.

2. Pick a side. With the extra reward going to the winning side it's important to understand that there will be canon consequences to this thread. A bounty hunter siding with pirates would get a bounty while a revolutionary that sides with the marines could make an enemy that would have never bothered them if it wasn't for this battle.

3. Post in turn. There will be a posting order that will be determined once the thread gets going. If you post out of turn the post will be deleted, repeated offence will mean removal from the thread. Likewise inactive members can and will be skipped after a set period of inactivity. If the inactivity persists the inactive party will be kicked from the thread. Everyone is given a 24 hour period to post. If a user misses this time frame the time they get to post next turn will be cut in half. If they miss more than three posts they will be removed from the thread.

4. Follow the leader. There will be three anchor posters in which everyone has to wait for. Those posters will be Aidoneus, Narufinal, and I. Once those two and I have made a post each anyone can post once. Once everyone has posted the order in which everyone has posted will be the posting order. While the two mentioned above and myself are technically the GMs for this thread we have to follow the same rules everyone else dose.

5. Follow the rules of the site and section. It's pretty simple follow the rules and guides that you used to make your character and everything should be just fine.

Back to top Go down
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

Triple Month Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triple Month Event   Triple Month Event Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2015 1:38 pm

The thread is up an all anchors have posted. Participants are free to post.
Back to top Go down
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

Triple Month Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triple Month Event   Triple Month Event Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2015 11:31 am

Update to the rules: for sake of speed and efficiency, as well as keeping things a bit more fun, we are disregarding the posting order for non-staff. Which is to say while no one can post after cob but before me, anyone can post whenever before cob and after me. This is more fair to people's availabilities and prevents waiting 2-3 days on people. We've all taken some extra time this event. But this way it won't punish everyone.

After my post, you have 2 days to post. You may post in any order, though you may not use the lack of posting order for any sort of combat trick. The staff will give extensions upon request if reasonable. After everyone has posted, we will post. Simple as that.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

Triple Month Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triple Month Event   Triple Month Event Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2015 10:31 pm

Claiming my AP!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Triple Month Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triple Month Event   Triple Month Event Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Triple Month Event
Page 1 of 1