One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

West Blue: Aftermath

Go down 
+3
Karasu(the crow)
narufinal
Cobdogred
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

West Blue: Aftermath  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: West Blue: Aftermath    West Blue: Aftermath  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 11:21 pm

Kaizen looked around. The crew seemed to seperate almost instantly, leaving Kaizen to wander around. At first the girl asked Kaizen if he wanted to help her, she told Iken that she'd take Kaizen with her. However, the doctor stepped in and walked behind Ada, this basically put Kaizen at a safe distance from everyone. Even the captain seemed to go his own way. He looked distressed, but Kaizen didn't know why. He decided to ignore it, the doctor, though, seemed to think he could take Kaizen's place beside the girl. A realization set in, the safest place was obviously with the girl. Did the doctor realize this?

Kaizen jogged in front of the doctor and cut between him and the girl. Kaizen faced the man. "Excuse me, but I believe she asked for my assistance. You should probably tend to the wounds you apparently saw on the individuals on the ship. Being a doctor and all, I'm sure you'd like to get on it.. correct? You should give them a proper inspection." Kaizen smiled while speaking, and his eyes opened ever so slightly when he was finishing his sentence. His hand pulled back his hair, putting it out of place from his face. Kaizen then turned around and followed the little girl. If the doctor continued to follow them, then Kaizen will start suspecting his motives.

"Have fun with your patients, I'm sure you'll find one or two things you can help fix with their wounds.. unless you were lying about being a doctor that is" The crew couldn't see it, but Kaizen's smirk grew a little after he finished that last sentence.
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: Aftermath    West Blue: Aftermath  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 5:26 pm

Ada smiled gratefully at Iken, clearly not noticing the internal battle he was going through. Maybe she just didn't want to know about it. She turned to Kaizen and started walking as Johnson appeared and started saying that he would help with cooking, at first Ada didn't want because there was something that didn't seem to... fit, with everything he did. But then she figured out that since she had never judged anyone by their first impression, she wouldn't judge Johnson either. However as Ada was about to talk to Johnson, Kaizen started talking mentioning how he should be taking his duty as a doctor and take care of Iken and Desais. Her eyes held anger as she realized that he was right, if Johnson was such a honourable doctor and person, and was looking to pay his debt, he should take care of Desais and Iken, who obviously had wounds all over their body. Ada felt ashamed for not having taken notice of it before Kaizen pointed it out.

She turned to Johnson, her tone set in a calm rage that was uncharacteristic of Ada and yet it showed perfectly how she felt about all of this. "Exactly what Kai is saying, you're supposed to be a doctor. So prove to us how honourable you are by inspecting Desais and Iken's wounds before even thinking about helping me in the kitchen. As much as I appreciate the thought, I'll be just fine with Kaizen's help, and you could be doing something much more relevant and needed" As much as she knew that she had been even a bit mean towards Johnson, she needed to snap out of his selfish stand and realize that if he wanted to do something, he should be helping others. "Please, they have wounds all over their body. If you really want to pay off your stay here, go and check their wounds, treat their wounds and just help. Kaizen and I will be fine, don't worry about the food, it'll be ready before you even realize it" With that Ada left Johnson, hoping that he would make the right decision and go towards Iken and Desais. She walked towards the kitchen, knowing that Kaizen would most likely be following  her.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: Aftermath    West Blue: Aftermath  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 11:38 pm

Iken sat in an old looking wooden chair that was to the side of his lodgings, near the window. He turned his head towards the window looking at the ocean from behind it. The light that filtered in through the window glistened on the glass bottle he had in his hand. Iken held the bottle to his lips and took a drink of the whisky that was sitting inside. He spun the bottle causing the liquid inside to form a small funnel before he took another drink. A gentle sea breeze blew into the open door. The breeze felt cool on the beads of sweat that sat upon his forehead from the hot afternoon sun. With a sigh, Iken sat back and waited for the time to go by; it was only a matter of time before they reached the island Iken and managed to find on the crew's maps.

Iken closed his eyes for a moment and when he opened them again, the position of the sun in the sky had changed. It probably wasn't more than a few hours away from a total sunset. The orange and red from the sun mixed with the blue green of the ocean. The colors danced upon the window Iken was looking out of. Iken stretched in the old chair before turning his torso to stretch his back muscles. "Another two days of this huh?" Iken muttered to himself as he stood up from the chair continuing to stretch. He walked over to the desk where his maps sat; he looked at them trying to figure out their position. The map revealed not only the positions of nearby island but also things that Iken didn't really understand. It was things like the locations of reefs and the effect they had on the tides and the direction of currents depending on a certain time of day. If Iken was able to study the art of navigation a little more, he might have been able to reduce the time it took to sail between the islands.

1/15
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: Aftermath    West Blue: Aftermath  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 5:51 pm

As Kaizen drove a wedge into his plan and Ada pretty much waved him off something snapped within Johnson. Time appeared to go slower for a couple of seconds, the footsteps of Kaizen and Ada sounded heavy, and Johnsons thoughts began to swarm around his mind as if a storm had just hit. In mere seconds Johnsons way of thinking was rewritten, as the sensation he felt put him into a mindset that he would normally only enter if he were to use tactical intelligence in order to best his opponent. - Ada is obviously the key to trust in this crew, and that guy must have known that.. Thinking back, the way he's playing it I've put myself in quite the disadvantaged position. This would mean that I'll have to take a more direct approach, ugh, this guy is making things more difficult then they were supposed to be -. Those, and many more similar thoughts shocked through his head as he stopped from walking after Ada. Johnson turned around, and felt irritation as he noticed something.. a smirk.. was this coincidence or was he laughing at Johnson?

Johnson knew he couldn't let that thought take the space he could use to think of a way to earn the crew's trust in another way. Initially he wasn't even planning on staying here one day longer, but this event has made him more interested then ever to finding out who these people were on this ship. Sitting down, leaning against the side of the ship Johnson looked up the sky. What to do? After sitting down like that for what seemed like a pretty long while he heard something coming from the upper parts of the mast. Having kept close watch on the entirety of the ship Johnson knew someone was sitting in the birds nest, but it was a surprise to hear the words 'mom' yelled from there. Feeling the person hugging his knees he knew something was wrong, or at least upsetting him. In the spirit of good will, and hoping to get the man out of what seemed to be a certain mood, he yelled at him. ''Hey! If you'd like me to look at those wounds then come with me for a second! Of-course if you want those wounds to further infect and start effecting your performances you're free to do that too!''. Standing up Johnson focused on his sixth sense in order to scout the ship. The captain was in the aftcastle, quite typical for a captain's quarters to be located there, but oh well.

Walking towards the aftcastle Johnson noticed the sun was low already. Smiling at the nice sight of the orange sun he knocked on the front door, which according to his knowledge, led directly into a spacious room where the captain would be residing. Opening the door, he looked at Iken. As he walked in he held a hand in front of his eyes, for the sun had started to shine brightly into them. Closing the door behind him, not knowing for sure if Daises was following him or not. Johnson put his arms behind his back, walked a few steps inside, and tried to look at Iken, partially closing one of his eyes because of the bright sunlight.

''Iken, was it not? As a means to repay your kindness of letting me stay here I would want to request of you to round up your wounded men in order for me to give them a medical examination. The things I could see from the surface didn't seem that well, and if not correctly treated it could start to effect the performance of your crew by quite the lot within the next.. I estimate 24 hours. I hate to bother you with anything else but my basic needs for food and water, but I'll also have to ask for any medical supplies you have. I can disinfect and close your wounds by the simply means, I just require some bandages, liquor, and a piece of iron , not to mention a place where I could heat the liquor and iron. I've called your friend here and hope he'll be arriving soon, so I can diagnose the both of you. After that I will need a separate room to treat Ada, for reasons you might understand. If you would enable to let me pay back my debt in this manner I would be grateful, and I will promise my loyalty until you tell me to leave this ship of yours.''

After having said all that Johnson bowed as a token of respect, hoping to somehow limit the damage of his reckless actions just moments ago. Johnsons words sounded honest, with a glimpse of passion here and there, as if he wanted to let Iken know he was dead serious about wanting to help, and about wanting to repay the debt he has made by staying on the ship. Johnson even secretly hoped Iken had picked up on the hint he tried to drop, telling him he wanted to stay longer on this ship then simply the night.
Back to top Go down
narufinal

narufinal

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: Aftermath    West Blue: Aftermath  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 6:18 pm

Desais wept silently in the birds nest for what seemed like hours. Even though it was merely minutes. A call from below broke his weeping as he got up and looked down to Johnson. He heard what Johnson had said but turned towards the sun. Desais felt the last days warmth from the glow of the sun as it slowly disappeared into the night. I should probably listen to Johnson. My body wouldn't mind a check up and of course some fixing up from that battle over a week ago I believe. Desais thought as he began to get calm from watching the lovely radiance of the sun. The colors dancing across the night sky as darkness began to take over.

Desais turned away from the remaining light of the sun as he grabbed hold of the rope leading from the bird's nest to the poop deck. As he slid down the rope to the deck a sudden pain in his arms erupted. It was a burning and piercing pain that caused him to lose his grip on the way down. Thus causing him to crash hard onto the deck. He let out a slight cry of pain in his legs as he landed. Desais got up with all of his might and limped in the direction he saw Johnson head to. He painfully limped up the steps to the door to the captain's quarters. Along the way Desais fell to the ground and smashed into the helm from the pain in his legs. Man I sure hope I can get back to my old self. Desais thought as he opened the door to find Iken and Johnson there. Desais grinned as he looked at the two of him. "So what do you think you can do about these injuries?" Desais smiled as he fell to the ground. Clearly the injuries were starting to take a tole on his body. The nerves hadn't completely healed and seemed to be giving out.

6/15
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: Aftermath    West Blue: Aftermath  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 12:18 am

Kaizen watched Ada basically confirm what Kaizen had told the doctor. Kaizen didn't notice the man feel wrecked, but he figured a normal man would freak out if his plans came to ruin.. however, what happened next surprised Kaizen. Kaizen walked towards the kitchen and heard the doctor asking one of the crew members to let the doctor treat him. So he was accepting his role? What could he gain by that? Kaizen continued to walk with Ada, putting his index finger under his chin instinctively to think. His smirk was still placed on his lips, but his smile was less large. It looked normal. His eyes were half opened, which showed their natural green color. He placed his fedora on the nearest table and started to listen to Ada for instructions, at the same time he thought about the doctors motives.

He didn't seem too dumb, unless he merely accepted his job as a doctor because Kaizen told him too (and Ada), then he'd just be a follower. However, the fact that he attempted to walk with Ada instead of treat the people in teh ship raised a red flag. Kaizen tried to play the role of a good person by telling the doctor to do his job with the crew members, but what was the doctor's motives? Was it the same as Kaizen? If so, he only had a few things he could do to gain the crew's trust, which is what he'll need to survive. He could either treat everyone, become friends with Ada (the heart of the crew apparently), or get on Iken's good side. The only way to do all three would be to include Ada in his inspections, and give special treatment to Iken. He had to ask Ada beforehand, in the off chance something like this happened. The last thing he wanted was to be caught alone, without Ada beside him. Iken's "talk" might be the death of him.

"Ada, was it? Are you ok? Your crew members seem to be hurt, but you don't look like you've even been touched, if I asked you what happened here that gives this ship an ominous atmosphere, would you tell me? If not, I understand. I'd be satisfied with knowing if you are physically harmed like the others." Kaizen already knew what happened with the ship. Jack Blue Gato, which Kaizen remembers from a newspaper article, was slain by the marines not long ago. Kaizen waited for Ada to explain her part of it, if she wasn't physically harmed then the doctor won't need to give her a physical. Ada will likely be excused because there isn't a need for her to get naked in front of another man, or not a real one. Although the thought did make Kaizen smile. It was hard to picture the doctor taking care of the girl without looking at her body.
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: Aftermath    West Blue: Aftermath  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 12:57 am

Ada stopped taking things out as Kaizen started talking and asking her questions. He didn't seem to demand an answer, but he asked nicely. Ada's eyes started to water but she tried to fight them off. She didn't turn to look at Kaizen, but her back was all tensed and all of her movements had stopped. Anyone would have thought she was dead (while standing up, weirdly enough) had it not been for the slight movement she made while breathing. What should I do, should I tell him? I don't even know him... not that it would make him a bad person... I just don't know who to trust and Iken's doubts aren't helping either... but all Kai has been to me has been nice and kind, I think... people do tend to say I'm naive though... Argh this is so hard... I wish Cat was here so nothing like this happened..., she fought inwardly with herself but then shed a silent tear that rolled down her cheeks as she had a soft smile on her face. But he isn't, and I have to start getting used to that fact...

Ada turned to Kai, her eyes slightly red but void of any unshed tears that were threatening to fall just moments before. "I'm not hurt at all, and that's all to Desais, Iken and Cat's brave actions. Had it not been for them, god knows where I would be right now. Or if I would be alive to start with" her soft smile turned slightly bitter. "And had it not been for me being so weak, maybe Cat would be another comrade you'd meet" she had been feeling guilty about Cat's death all along, if Ada had known how to fight, if she had been strong... Maybe Cat would be alive and happily helping around, maybe Desais and Iken's condition wouldn't be as bad. But no, she had to be weak and fragile, little ol' Ada. Good for nothing. "I think that's all I can say for now, sorry, Kaizen" she apologized for not being able to talk about Cat's... death, but she was sure that Kaizen got what she was getting to, or at least she hoped so.

"Anyway, enough with the depressing stuff!" she said trying to smile bigger, clapping her hands and motioning towards the kitchen utensils she had taken out. "Lets start cooking this meal, after all, we have hungry men waiting to be served!" she exclaimed and then went towards the food they kept in the ship. It wasn't much, and with two unexpected guests, the food provisions would be even smaller than in first place. But Ada didn't care, she didn't need as much food as the rest did and she would happily give up her servings if that meant the guys ate well enough. "Now, what shall we do.. what shall we do..." she mumbled under her breath, tapping her chin trying to think about something.. more original than what they had been eating everyday for the last week.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: Aftermath    West Blue: Aftermath  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 3:35 am

Iken stood in his cabin and pondered the situation for a moment. If what the doctor said was true, it might be a good idea to get at least temporary patch job done. The situation was made all the more real when Desais walked in and fell to the ground in front of them. Iken knelled next to him to make sure his crew mate was going to live. He stood back up as the doctor asked for supplies in order to help or rather in order to preform the procedure. Iken shook his head before looking at the doctor. "We haven't had the ship long enough to actually get those kind of supplies. Everything that's on here was previsions from the previous owner, so we don't have much in the ways of heat sources or nutrition. We have bandaged and liquor, that's not a problem." Iken said holding up the bottle.

Iken went from a bitter face that seemed it wasn't going to allow what Johnson was speaking of to a sly grin. It then went all the way back to a straight face in only a few moments, as Johnson spoke of checking Ada out in a separate room. "Well as the captain I can't allow a stranger to be alone with her in such a situation without I observing the whole thing. You know...to make sure you don't do anything to her." Iken said looking around hoping that no one else would hear. "Anyway...uhh...about those supplies. Maybe we could use the first aid kit on the other man's ship. From his attitude I don't think he'd mind." Iken said as he walked over to the rope tied to the mast. Iken held onto the rope and descended onto the small boat, grabbed the medical supplies, and made his way back up to Johnson and Desais all in a matter of minutes. "Will this do?" he asked handing the kit to the doctor.

2/15
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: Aftermath    West Blue: Aftermath  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 7:10 pm

As Desais unexpectedly collapsed as he entered the captain's quarters Johnson rubbed through his hair, before moving next to him and kneeling, examining his body with a quick glance before chuckling a bit. The comment Iken made on his request to examine Ada in a different room made him appear more.. human then before, when it looked like he was the guy who wouldn't make remarks like that. As Iken moved out of the room in order to get supplies Johnson made sure to lay Desais on his back, laying down his arms and legs flat on the ground. Johnson removed Desais shirt, allowing him to get a better look at the man's chest. ''Hm, you're in a pretty roughed up state, but from what I see.. these infected wounds should not be enough to make a man of your stature collapse.. Grit your teeth, this might hurt''. Johnson laid down one of Desais legs as straight as he could, and placed his palm on the side of his knee. As he put pressure on his palm he noticed something that obviously indicated something wrong. There was an odd lack of resistance, this could only mean one thing, the muscles were stretched. Shaking his head Johnson couldn't help but grin a little bit.

''Now listen here, what you've got here is nothing fatal, but you might want to realize that you are far from sea worthy in this state. After I've gone through to procedures to disinfect and properly bandage your wounds I'll need you to stay still for roughly 24 hours. If you put any more strain on your muscles in the meanwhile you will only worsen it, and perhaps even to the point where it could take years to recover, perhaps even longer. So lets put it into perspective, on one side you can just sit tight and enjoy the ride for a little while, on the other side you'll be sitting around doing nothing for a while.''

As he finished the sentence he noticed that Iken came back into the room, bringing with him a first aid kit. Whilst Iken asked if the supplies were alright Johnson opened it, finding inside the right equipment to treat the crews wounds. Inside was a role of bandages, a small bottle of rubbing alcohol and even a cauter. ''This should do just fine. Iken I'm going to need some of your help though, we need to carry him to a preferably private room. I want to keep things as sterile as possible, so once we've laid him down on a bed or something like that I'd rather not have anyone but me come close to him for the duration of the disinfectant procedure, as the ones I am forced to  use with limited supplies are quite risky, and the fact that people could bring in hostile bacteria would not help. Once I've patched him up I can start on examining the rest of you lot.''

After having said that Johnson put the equipment back into the medical kit and picked it up with one hand. After having done that Johnson used his remaining arm to carefully lift Desais over his shoulder. ''Its going to hurt, but try to carefully support your frame with your legs, let me try to carry you mostly though''. Johnson knew he could barely lift Desais on his own. If Iken wouldn't help support his crew member Desais would have to put too much strain on his legs, and although he'd be able to make it to the room Desais would be in quite the lot of pain. In the back of his mind Johnson saw this as some kind of mini test, in order to see if Iken cared about the well being of his crew, even if it meant only lessening the pain.
Back to top Go down
narufinal

narufinal

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: Aftermath    West Blue: Aftermath  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 8:30 pm

Desais smiled for the most part when he saw the doctor was actually doing his job. This actually made him chuckle a bit until Johnson put pressure on his knee. "AHHHHH! Asshole! What the hell!" Desais yelled with furry in his eyes. Clearly this didn't put him in a great mood. But after hearing what Johnson had to say upon adding pressure made Desais a bit unhappy. "What?!? You mean I can't move for a whole 24 hours!!! But what if the crew needs help? What if something gets damages on the ship? I'm the only one that even has a chance of fixing it up!" Desais said with a bit of seriousness. Although he knew that this was no laughing matter, Desais couldn't help but try to lighten the mood. The cold breeze from the sea drifted in the captain's quarters and tickled at Desais's bare chest. This sent a chill up Desais's spine. "And would it kill you to have left my shirt on!" Desais yelled as Iken came into the room.

Desais saw the doctoral equipment that Iken had brought back. It wasn't really much but lucky enough for the two of them, it will be enough to manage their wounds. But maybe only for a moment. What is Desais supposed to know anyways, he isn't a doctor. All he knew was that the ship was in need of some repairs, and the sooner they got to this island the better. As Johnson lifted him up over his shoulder, Desais could feel his arms tighten up a bit. As well as his legs start hurting a whole lot more. It had seemed that they had got a doctor in the nick of time. It seemed like a HUGE coincidence for Desais. But he didn't mind since he knew him and Iken both were in desperate need of some kind of medical care.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: Aftermath    West Blue: Aftermath  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 12:49 am

Ada told Kaizen that there was an old crew member that had died recently. Kaizen knew about this much, at least. He didn't know exactly how he died, or who killed him, but he knew that the pirate was killed because of issues related to the marines. She hinted this by saying 'Cat would be another comrade you'd meet'. The part that was particularly interesting to Kaizen was that she was unhurt at all after the massacre. Something happened that day. Everyone else was hurt but Ada, and she said it was her fault that Cat died. Kaizen processed all of this and guessed that Ada wasn't a fighter, since she mentioned everyone protecting her, and blamed herself for Cat's death. Kaizen felt pity on the girl, he already guessed the situation was out of her control.

At least she wasn't hurt. For being powerless she seemed to fit just fine in the crew. Kaizen saw a glimpse of what he thought was a tear appear in her eyes; when she looked at him, though, the tear was gone. She looked around for food to cook, and that's when a dark aura suddenly swept through the room (not real aura).

Kaizen put his right arm around Ada and put his face cheek to cheek beside Ada's. He picked up the knife, earlier, that she needed to cook. The blunt end of the knife swept through her delicate skin around her neck. Kaizen's smile grew even more then usual, even showing some teeth. His eyes remained closed, though.

"You forgot your kitchen knife, Ada. Maybe you should cook something meat related. There is a lot of men here, and men stereotypically love meat." Kaizen didn't know it, but he raised red flags for anyone with half of a normal person's sanity.
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: Aftermath    West Blue: Aftermath  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 4:53 pm

Ada's eyes widened slightly and her cheeks became red as she felt Kaizen rest his arm on her shoulder, pressing the blunt side of the knife to her skin. She had never been as close (physically) to someone, that's the reason why she was so flustered. She nodded, grabbing the knife softly and taking it out of Kaizen's hands, trying to not think about his arm being on her shoulder. "I guess you're right, meat sounds good. Maybe some soup as well because Desais and Iken are hurt and all.. and it's never bad to drink soup" she smiled softly and escaped Kaizen's gentle touch. "What can you help with? Do you have any knowledge of cooking? Even the basic? You could cut some of the vegetables or something..." she pondered out loud while facing Kaizen. "Kai, what can you do?" she finally asked, looking into his eyes. Her cheeks were still slightly red and her eyes were sparkling with life, unlike the last few days, Ada was starting to get back into her cheerful self.

Maybe it was not Kaizen himself that helped, but more like the ability to have some distraction from Cat's memories. As much as she had told Cat she would never forget him, she also didn't want to think a lot about him because it made her sad and she had promised him to be strong. She thought about Johnson for a second and realized that she might have been to mean to him. I shall ask him for forgiveness once I see him, and thank him for taking care of my friends, she thought as she waited for Kaizen's replies, a soft smile playing on her lips all the time.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: Aftermath    West Blue: Aftermath  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 12:31 am

Iken bent down, placing his shoulder against Desais' abdomen before lifting him up into a fireman's carrying position.  He looked at the doctor who appeared barely able to keep Desais upright before giving him a small smirk.  "For a quarantined location, I suppose there would be two possibilities.  Right here in my room or the mess hall down stairs are really the only plausible options we have.  Can't really have him plugging up the toilet or stuck in the kitchen for the next twenty-four hours." he said nodding in the direction of the locations he had just spoken of.  

Iken seemed to decide on his own before the doctor could even speak of what he thought.  He walked over and laid Desais down on his own bed.  Looking over to the doctor, Iken motioned for him to come.  "You might as well treat both of us at the same time." he said with a hint of distrust.  Iken took a chair sitting in the room and sat it next to the bed and sat down in it.  Leaning back, Iken use the back of the chair to hang his coat on before removing his shirt and hanging it over the arm of the chair.  

His muscular chest and back was riddled with old deep scars from years before he had set out on his journey.  Most doctors could see that some of them could have even been life threatening at one point.  On top of the preexisting scars were gashes from what looked like it could have only come from some type of claws.  The cuts were numerous and long, however they had all but healed since the battle.  Iken's strong body and immune system also prevented any chance of infection.  Other than a small red area around a couple of the scratches, it didn't look like there was anything that wouldn't eventually heal on its own.

3/15
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: Aftermath    West Blue: Aftermath  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 12:20 am

Johnson shrugged as Iken proposed to use his own room as sterile base for his operations. He didn't real seem to mind the fact that his room would be occupied by a crewmate for at least the upcoming 24 hours, but that might be a slight hint as to why the crew follows him in particular. Johnson rubbed through his hairs as he turned towards the bare chested Iken. Looking at his wounds, nothing seemed really infected.. they didn't seem to close up all too effectively because of the barren wasteland that was his torn up skin, but Johnson was sure he knew that. Johnson looked into the first aid kit, grabbed a roll of bandages, and began bandaging the most severe looking cuts on Iken's body. After having done that he stopped for a second to inspect his work and then nodded. ''You're quite lucky, those wounds weren't infected at all so all I need to do is keep it that way, he on the other hand..'' . Johnson grabbed a nearby chair and sat down next to the bed. He took the first aid kit and put it on his lap, and seemed to be grabbing a little glass bottle. He poured a little bit of the bottle's contents on a cotton ball, and then looked at Desais. ''Now this is going to sting, A LOT''. As he said that Johnson started to put a bandage at the back of the cotton ball. He then proceeded to push the bandages against the possibly infected wounds and made sure to tie it up pretty tight. Rubbing alcohol, however, stings like there is no tomorrow, so Johnson did expect some resistance.

After having done this process on most of the man's wounds Johnson sighed. ''Now we need to wait and see how those wounds respond to the disinfectants, if it doesn't work out I might have to burn away some of the infected flesh in order to preserve the rest. Its a barbaric procedure, but if necessary that would be the only option of keeping you from either death or the loss of a limb. You're actually lucky I came here as soon as I did, because the longer we'd wait with that the more flesh would have to be removed, and the higher the chance would have been such procedure could prove fatal.''. As johnson said that he sighed and looked towards Iken. ''But we have nothing to really worry about , at worst he will be facing a time of rather painful procedures but he'll fully recover in no time''.

Johnsons face changed into one of disturbance quickly after he said that however, for he had noticed something that was quite.. strange. If his senses were correct, and they always were, Ada was being threatened with a knife.. and the strangest thing was that it was with the blunt side of the knife. Johnson was suddenly in a tough position, he couldn't just run to the kitchen. That would make him more suspicious then Kaizen.. he couldn't just ignore it either. In the current situation Johnson saw only one way out, and it was a large gamble considering that he was but a stranger on this crew. Johnson sighed as he regained his neutral expression. He looked over at Iken with a rather serious look, and with a low tone Johnson asked Iken something. ''Iken.. I know we've just met, and I should probably not do this, but could you do me a favor and listen to me for a while? I'll need you to promise me to keep silent about this, and so should you Desais. You have no reason to believe me, nor do I have a reason to trust you, but I guess we all have to take a gamble every now and then. So let me just ramble on about myself for a second..''.

With a slight sarcastic sounding laugh and a sigh Johnson commenced his explanation. ''You see, I am a rather simple man born in a high standing family. I've been raised with all of the resources in the world and have developed this.. ability. I have the ability to see without seeing.. no.. to sense rather said. It may be hard to believe, but I am trained in the art of life aura's, something most people don't even know about, so I'd be surprised if this meant anything to you all. The gist of it is that I have the ability to perceive anything within a certain range by simply sensing subtle things like the air. Its as if I have a sixth sense, I don't trigger it, its just there since I've learned it. Now I could go rambling on about this special technique.. or should I say art.. perhaps even style.. but that's not why I go through the risk of revealing it. What I am doing it for is because right now the other man that arrived here is threatening one of your crew members with a knife.''.

Johnson stood up from his chair and walked towards the door, it seemed he was abruptly done talking, but he was not. ''And why am I telling you you might ask? Its simple really, once the crew is treated you were planning to kick me off. I have no business here, so I shouldn't bother to intervene, it would not be my place. But I will not bear on my conscious the possibility of some madman walking around your ship and staying silent about it, because if something WOULD happen and I wouldn't have told you this, it would have been burned into my memory forever. And I can't have that Iken.. Now I couldn't care less if you would believe me or not, you have no reason to. My senses are telling me that the event is over already anyways. But I consider my part done in this play of death orchestrated by this stranger, and I bear no responsibility anymore. Now if you don't mind, I will excuse myself.''  

Johnson seemed to really care about the issue, but he was forcing himself not to show it as much. With a slow pace Johnson walked out of the captain's cabin, his job was done, his debt considered repaid. All there was for him now was the wait until they arrived to whichever way they may be heading. With luck the crew would just leave him alone for the rest of the journey, Johnson had lost the feeling that this was a fun game the second someone's life may have gotten on the line. As he sat down against the side he closed his eyes, inspecting the ship with his sixth sense, but especially the two that seemed to be in conflict just moments ago. Many thoughts crossed his mind in the meanwhile. Tactically speaking, what he just did was suicide. He explained his ability, his trump card. Having his thoughts conflict about what he should and shouldn't have done he tried to calm his own thoughts.

Far in the distance a vessel rode the seas, it was the one where Johnson got kicked from. It began coming within viewing range, but was still far out of Johnsons sensing range. It flew no flag, but Johnson knew quite well that it was a pirate ship that was just trying to avoid trouble by not stating its allegiance in public like most extravagant pirates seemed to do. On board of it was a rather enraged captain, for after he had kicked Johnson he soon came to realize that the bilgerat of a doctor had stolen piece of their loot, a ring in particular, that belonged to an important noble and was worth 100 times its weight in gold. Jonhson, who had already forgotten about this, had this ring stored in his pocket. The navigator, which used a spyglass to search the seas saw the ship which Johnson was on, and even spotted him walking towards the side. The navigator grinned as he called all hands on deck, and explained to them that the 'bastard' Johnson, who stole the most valuable piece of loot, was on that ship. The men of the ship all understood what that meant, they were going to fight, and loot whatever was on that ship for they had given refugee to someone who had broken their most valuable pirate law, ''do not steal loot'.  The ship itself was a bit larger then Iken's ship, and had 5 cannons on each side stationed at the deck. The cannons were being brought into preparation, and as soon as the signal would be given they were ready to shell Iken's ship to the best of their ability's. The captain however, wanted to get closer to the ship in order to make sure his rounds hit, and to make sure that after they made Iken's ship incapable of sailing further they were capable of boarding it.
Back to top Go down
narufinal

narufinal

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: Aftermath    West Blue: Aftermath  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 10:30 am

The bed was quite comfy, and it confused Desais a bit that Iken wanted him to be stuck in his room. Well this was one of the many reasons Desais was now following Iken. And after he had revealed his own wounds, Desais was curious about all that he had been through. It had seemed that Desais wanted to know this man's life story. His eyes darkened at the many scars he had. Clearly this man had been through many troublesome moments in life. Not only were they probably nearly fatal moments but he probably lost many more good men. Yet he seemed to mask his pains rather well for his fellow crew members. Well besides when Cat met the big light in the sky... The thoughts then left his mind as Johnson dabbed the alcohol on his infected areas. Desais winced in pain but it seemed that it had gotten worse as it soaked into the wound and he couldn't help but let out a yell. "AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! Damn it!" Desais yelled as Johnson moved on to the other wounds. He knew this is what he needed to get healed, yet he couldn't help to feel anger with each painful dab of the alcohol. And it definitely showed on his face how he felt towards Johnson about his acts of kindness. Desais's eyes grew white with anger and his teeth were pressed hard against each other.

Then all the anger went away as Johnson began his tale of a bit of his life. Desais heard it clearly and didn't miss a word. He knew there had to be a reason Johnson was telling them both this right at this moment. Desais really wanted to know the reason why. When he finally heard it, Desais's anger erupted as he attempted to get up and bum rush the ship looking for Ada. But the alcohol was definitely doing its work and caused him not to want to move. As well as he couldn't move due to the fact his injuries had definitely taken hold of him. "The kitchen I have to go!" Desais yelled as he saw Johnson leave the room. He wasn't certain if Johnson was going to where Ada was, or if he even was going to protect her. This weighed heavily on Desais's mind as he laid there in bed. "I know I'm not supposed to move from this spot for 24 hours, but I can't let others get hurt....others that I care about....not like before." Desais said as he slightly calmed down. His mother was back on his mind again....as well as Cat. He shrugged them off as they seemed to bring on the sorrows. "Well anyways, I guess I can let you everyone handle it....Don't worry though, once I am back up and healed I'll be ready for action." Desais said with a smirk, not sure if Iken heard or not. All he knew is that he was pumping himself up for when he was finally able to get out of the bed.

9/15
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: Aftermath    West Blue: Aftermath  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 1:05 pm

Ada grabbed the knife that Kaizen gave her and walked over to another side of the kitchen to look for food. She asked Kaizen what he'd be good at to help the people in the crew eat. Well, let's see.. he's good at making venom? He probably shouldn't give the crew members that though, he needed them alive.. and if he got caught the numbers were against him, and one particular individual seemed like the most threatening. What else could he do? Kaizen didn't see many kitchen supplies in the ship. He saw a lot of food, but only one knife and it was held by Ada. Kaizen washed his hands on the sink and walked towards the fridge; he brought out the vegetables inside and started to break them off, individually, with his hands. He figured there wasn't much of a difference between picking something off and chopping it with a knife. Kaizen took care of the vegetables to put on the side of the meal, Ada would have to cook the meat.

Kaizen didn't know about the dangers outside. He didn't know a group of people were going their direction. His priority right now was finishing this food so he could eat. To make sure it didn't look like he abused Ada while alone in the room, cuz he didn't, Kaizen browsed over at Ada's cheeks and neck, there weren't any marks left behind from him rubbing the blunt edge of the knife around her skin. Good. Kaizen continued to break the vegetables; a small cracking sound could be heard through the doors. Chopping vegetables seemed more relaxing then Kaizen intended; maybe he should work on his strength so he could do this to human bone.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: Aftermath    West Blue: Aftermath  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 6:11 pm

Iken looked at the doctor as he got up and explained a few things.  Waiting for the man to finish, Iken listened to the whole thing before he reacted.  When Johnson stood up and walked out of the door, Iken just sat there.  It took him a while, but Iken finally began to be able to put the pieces together.  The signs were obvious, Johnson has observation haki, and Kaizen must have known it.  Putting the knife to Ada's neck was a simple gambit to see and draw out or expose Johnson.  This meant Iken was right to have worried about the other man so much in the beginning.  His gut feeling was right; Kaizen wasn't as innocent as he seemed to be.  

"So he has observation haki, and a strong case of it too.  Sigh, I haven't seen anyone other than Cat had that kind of sense.  In all actuality, his seems to be much stronger...that's why I didn't put two and two together." Iken said looking down at Desais.  "Anyway you need to stay put.  Try not to worry about anyone other than yourself for now, and that's an order.  If that Kaizen character had wanted to kill Ada he would have.  The fact he didn't just proves he's afraid of us, afraid of what I'd do to him if something happened to her.  Now like I said, stay put." he said as he arose from the chair.  Iken put on his jacket and tided the belt around his waist while fastening his swords to make sure they'd be ready if he needed them.  

The second Iken walked out of the door, his plan of attack completely changed upon seeing the larger ship turning about trying to get into position to fire their broad side canons.  Iken turned into the open door and looked at Desais.  "No matter what, you need to stay in here." he ordered before shutting the door.  A moment after he locked the door with the key from the outside, Iken broke off the door handle.  He ran up to the helm after grabbing the rope that controlled the sails, positioning himself to counter.  Iken spun the helm causing the ship to lurch, creating a bit of chaos as things went flying.  Pulling the rope the ship lunged forward at full mast directly towards the enemy ship's starboard side.  The enemies shots came, but they were much too late; Iken's ship rammed into the side of the slightly larger ship destroying and causing most of their canons to fall into the drink.  Both ships took damage from the attack; however the larger enemy ship was in worse condition as a hole the size of Iken's ship had just been punched into the side of theirs.  

Iken picked himself off of the floor after the impact sent him smashing into the helm.  It was a bad idea to mess with a pirate that had one of the highest bounties in the ocean.  Iken would show them, the entire crew; why he had earned that kind of bounty and why their plan was such a bad idea.  

7/15

Last edited by Cobdogred on Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: Aftermath    West Blue: Aftermath  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 11:07 am

Johnson, who was still reflecting on his actions, rubbed the back of his head. He was pondering if what he did was the right action. It was the action that had the fewest amount of consequences that could result in someone getting hurt, but it still felt odd. As these thoughts circulated through his mind, the pattern was broken by him noticing the ship that was rapidly closing in on them after it had finally entered his sensing range. Before he knew it he noticed Iken running towards the steering wheel. Johnson had close to no time to react before Iken decided to ram the enemy ship with a rather blunt maneuver, and it send Johnson crashing against one of the mast. As he crashed, luckily with his back, into the mast he had to gasp for air for a short moment as it was forced out of his lungs. Johnsons thoughts were quickly recollected after he regained his breath, and he stood up to see what the ship was about. What he saw, however, was both a familiar and rather annoying sight. In front of him was the ship he was thrown out of mere hours ago. Did they come to take him back? This thought however was quickly proven wrong by Johnson himself as he noticed something had fallen out of his pocket. A ring.

Seeing the ring Johnson quickly stood up. With his sixth sense he checked the enemy deck and gained intelligence on their numbers and how prepared they were after being rammed like that. After doing so Johnson quickly hid behind the mast, making sure the mast faced the enemy ship so he could not be recognized. If they were really after him perhaps seeing he was not on the ship could stop them from going into an all out assault. After all, the former ship he was on did carry some strong faces if he remembered correctly.

---- The Corsair/ enemy ship----

On the Corsair, of which its name was only known by its crew, the pirate sailors were trying to get back up. The shock from getting rammed knocked most of them off their feet. After everyone stood up they noticed that their cannons were effectively made useless. The captain, looking over to Iken's ship, only saw Iken at the helm. To him, this seemed like a golden opportunity, because if he was the only one on deck it meant he could try and capture the rest of them whilst they were cornered in the deck. This train of thought was quickly interrupted though as one of the sailors came rushing towards him, yelling: 'Sir, we have a hull breach bellow water level!'. The captain, being shocked by this news, ordered the sailor to start using the bilge pumps until they were capable of seizing the other ship. The ram effectively turned this battle into one against time for the Corsairs crew, and they were not prepared to lose it. The captain quickly assembled a boarding party of 10 sailors and ordered them to start seizing the deck. The ten sailors replied with shouts of enthusiasm as they jumped onto Iken's ship. 8 of the 10 sailors were trying to corner Iken by standing in the way of the poopdeck and the rest of the ship. In the meanwhile two other sailors were prepared to meet any resistance coming from below. The captain used this battle formation because even if there were more then 2 people down there, it would be impossible to utilize them since the stairways were not wide enough to support any more people.

Johnson, who was without a hiding place for the pirates had a line of vision on everything now, was shocked as one of the sailors who was guarding the stairways noticed him. ''Hey, that's that wretched Johnson!''. After having shouted that, an angry yell could be heard from the captain on the enemy ship. ''SEIZE HIM''. As soon as he said that two more sailors jumped onto Iken's boat, one on each side of the mast in order to make sure Johnson had nowhere else to run. The captain of the enemy ship was obviously smart in the sense of tactics, as he approached both enemies on the deck with great strategies, and he even prepared for an assault coming from inside Iken's ship.

There was one flaw in the captain's tactic Johnson could see, and anyone else with a slight sense of tactics. The captain was exposed, for there was only 1 more sailor remaining on the Corsair's deck. It may have been a small thing to notice, but it could effectively turn a counter attack into a viable means of defense, for the captain was the obvious head that kept the rest of the sailors organized and effective.
Back to top Go down
narufinal

narufinal

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: Aftermath    West Blue: Aftermath  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 8:07 pm

The sudden rock of the ship made Desais tumble out of the bed. What the hell is going on? Desais thought as he looked out a port hole that showed only what was out the port side of the ship. Which didn't really show much of anything. Desais squished his head left and right to get a better look out of the port hole. When he looked to the left he caught a glimpse of something. He wasn't certain if it was their ship or another ship. Desais decided to go with the idea of it being another ship. Did we hit a ship or did it hit us? Desais thought as he went to the door and attempted to open it. "Damn! What is up with this door? Why is it so hard to open." Desais thought as he tried harder and harder. But it only started to make his wounds hurt so he then quit attempting to open it. "Ugh....Iken must have made it so I will stay in here..." Desais thought as the Iken's rang out through his head. "I guess I should just honor his order and stay put." Desais thought with slight disgust.

He walked over to the bed and laid down, and caused a sharp pain to go through his left arm. "Ugh..." Desais grunted. Loud commotion was going on outside the door but Desais just laid their looking up at the wooden ceiling. "I'm sure whatever is happening out there Iken can handle." Desais thought as he sighed. "The 24 hours haven't even started and there is already a commotion on the ship. Well I definitely chose well when I first saw Cat. This crew definitely gets into trouble without even trying." Desais chuckled as a smile appeared across his face. It made Desais cheerful that he had found a crew like Iken's. Although it was a small crew, but it was a great crew indeed. But the two new people that appeared recently still haven't gotten full trust of Iken and Desais. Then again Johnson did tell them a vital secret. This made Desais trust him much more than he had when Johnson first came aboard. "Heh, maybe Johnson isn't so bad....but now what about that Kaizen guy.... Ada seems to like him but I'm not too sure it's very wise at the moment. But I will trust him enough for now, only because Ada does." Desais thought as words seemed to flow from his head and out his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: Aftermath    West Blue: Aftermath  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 12:49 am

Kaizen was breaking the vegetables when he suddenly felt the ship stop; this sent Kaizen towards the nearest wall but he tried to grab Ada since she probably fell as well. If she did fell backwards and into Kaizen's arms he'll hug her and whisper in her ear, "Why don't you keep cooking for me. I'll go look outside to investigate the reckless driving. I hope you can manage to cook alone, I'm counting on that food.. it looks yummy and I haven't even seen it cook yet!" Kaizen said all of those things to avoid putting this delicate girl in a panic, it was his ob to make sure she was happy. The thing getting in the middle of his plans now was the commotion that happened outside.

Kaizen turned around and opened the door slightly to look outside; there was definitely a group of pirates coming in their direction. Kaizen looked around and saw the doctor hiding from them; suddenly Kaizen saw a probable enemy call someone 'Johnson', the recognized leader ordered everyone to 'seize him'. Now, it didn't take a genius to figure out that 1. Kaizen knew everyone's name on the ship but the doctor, and 2. These people were on the ship for this 'Johnson'. Kaizen's teeth gritted. Johnson was apparently the cause for this commotion. The men wanted Johnson for something. Kaizen looked up at him with his smile gone, his eyes were only half closed but they were looking directly at Johnson. If it weren't for him this entire voyage would be going much more smoothly.

Kaizen sighed and closed his eyes again displaying his fake smile. Kaizen walked beside Johnson, whom seemed a little worried.

"I'm sure you see the weakness in their plan. If I can see it, then certainly you can." Kaizen continued speaking, he wanted to make sure the opponent felt comfortable with Kaizen before he gave him the suicidal mission, "Because I would rather not fight without me needing too, and me not knowing whether or not these men have flintlocks on them, how about we 'give them what they want'?" Kaizen hinted, but would the man accept? Kaizen decided to make it a one way choice, "Let's not forget that it's your fault these men are here, for whatever reason. You either give them what they want to leave poor Ada and the other man alone, or you leave them here and possibly harm one of your patients." Kaizen thought that they wanted Johnson dead, he didn't know they just wanted a ring. With the information he's gotten he might have misinterpreted the situation. He continued to speak,

"So, shall we go? I'll escort you. It's the least I can do." Kaizen's smirk seemed to widen, but his intentions, however vague, weren't ominous this time.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: Aftermath    West Blue: Aftermath  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 6:32 pm

((OOC:  Joy won't be joining us anymore, so don't bother to include her in your posts or mistakenly wait for a post from her.))

Iken stood on the deck of his ship as eight men tried to block his path; they were little threat to someone like Iken however.  The problem stood with the fact that they were on his ship; they were threatening him on his castle so to speak.  This incident was a direct shot at Iken's honor and pride, it was inexcusable; a grave offense.  Iken's anger began to roll over; these men were putting his precious crew in danger. To Iken it wasn't the fact that they were harming him or his castle, it was the fact that in doing so; they were potentially harming his crew. The people on the ship, they were people Iken had taken in; they were his responsibility. His to protect.  It was the incident with the marines all over again and that infuriated Iken like no other.    

"Enough.  I've had enough of this.  No one on this ship is going anywhere while I still draw breath.  Everyone here is under my protection, no one will be given up over to the enemy on my watch.  If you want to survive then fight, if not then you might as well just jump in the ocean right now." Iken said gripping his sword tightly.  Iken walked towards the foes that tried to block his way.  "Black Slash” Pulling out his sword, Iken slashed at the first foe before throwing his blade into the air.  "Black Treasure” With his second sword Iken slashed as a second foe attempting to create an X shaped slash on the foes chest.  Iken then sheath the seastone blade before grabbing his cursed crusade out of the air and preforming his iron guillotine on yet another foe.  If the attack was successful, he would cleave the foe in half.    

8/15
Back to top Go down
narufinal

narufinal

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: Aftermath    West Blue: Aftermath  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 10:33 am

Desais laid in the bed with his thoughts. They were like demons running around in his head. Should I disobey the order? I'm certain if I take a running start I can break out of that door. I have the strength for it. But would it really be worth it? Or I can attempt to go out the port hole. But then I have to either swim or shimmy across the ship. I wonder what the commotion out there is all about. I'm certain Iken can handle it but its just so boring in here. I haven't the slightest clue how much time has went by. It feels like ages since I've seen the sun. These thoughts kept rambling throughout his mind.

Only about ten minutes or less actually have passed by. Desais started to see images of the strange sorts dance around the room. He had to open and close his eyes to see if they were real or not. Clearly in his mind they were real and he was bored. He envisioned kids play fighting with sticks. Then they got older and it became wooden swords. Progressively they got older and older. The battles got a little more elaborate. They went from dojos, to fighting on the streets then finally to wars. All the same kids but both different and unique in their own way. Desais sighed as he closed his eyes and attempted to drift away into sleep. "Man I have had enough of laying around here...This room could at least use a sun roof or even a large window in the back or something." Then thoughts of putting together his own ship came into his mind as he thought or interesting and new ways to build one. As the ideas came to his head as he remembered the man that raised him, Ragrind. The thoughts of the ships they built together and the fun they had. "Man those were great times. Oh well now's the time to enjoy my own journey. If only it wasn't in a STUPID BED!" Desais exclaimed as he looked at the door. "Sigh.....well it was my fault really. I shouldn't have gotten beat up as badly as I did. Well captain's orders, I shall await here no matter what."

12/15
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: Aftermath    West Blue: Aftermath  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 5:55 pm

Kaizen hear Iken's order to the crew. This meant one of several things. Either 1. Iken was the type of captain to take a situation head on if it meant the safety of everyone (a very useful thing to know), or 2. Iken was the type to overestimate his strength.. however, Kaizen then saw the captain of the ship slash three enemies three different ways. He seemed to 'juggle' the swords, probably using a different form of a sword style. Kaizen's smirk faded for a moment and returned shortly after. He's learning more about Iken the longer he stayed with them. So far this crew fit a very unique script that Kaizen was slowly creating. How will he be able to use this crew? How will he survive till the next island? All of these questions started to answer themselves the more he thought about the crew and their roles in this ship.

Kaizen decided to listen to the captain and leave Johnson on his own. He didn't tell Iken what he learned about the crew going against them, about how they wanted Johnson for some reason.

"Alright captain, I'll do this another way then.." Kaizen started to run in the direction of the men guarding the leader of the crew. The men in front of him were a total of two, then up the stairs was the leader and one more man. Kaizen shouldn't have much of a problem getting towards them. If they haven't show Iken by now then there shouldn't be a reason for them to aim at Kaizen.. after all, Kaizen was just a man in a suit heading towards the armed men with no weapons on him; Iken has already proven himself to be a threat.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: Aftermath    West Blue: Aftermath  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 9:12 pm

[Iken versus Eight]

Iken was able to slice through the enemy ranks with relative ease using his little trick. It was the first time Iken had ever used it, and he knew that if he used it again; the likelihood of it working would be low. Iken just didn't have what it took to use the attack like he just had a moment ago; he needed a little more practice. As the three fell to the ground, Iken and the remaining five of his foes both tried to advance to take out the other. Three of the men attempted to rush Iken with cutlasses while the remaining two stayed back, pulling out flintlocks.

[Kaizen versus the Navigator]

As Kaizen made his way towards the captain, no one seemed to notice or care about his actions. The captain of the enemy ship didn't even bother addressing the threat that was coming towards him. The man standing next to the captain however did show interest. Pulling out what looked like a small metal pipe, about three feet in length, the navigator swung it at the oncoming Kaizen. As if by magic the poll extended mid-flight, putting Kaizen who until only a moment ago in reach of the pirates attack. To anyone with the intelligence to figure it out, the pole didn't actually magically extend but instead reached its six foot length by extending the part of the pole that had been hidden inside the original three foot or so. At the top of the pole there were a set a grooves, which were much too small to be seen during the initial attack.

Navigator:

[Johnson versus Two]

After having failed to keep Kaizen below deck, the two blocking the stairway ran over to apprehend Johnson. One of the two men pulled out a flintlock before pointing it at his foe. The other pirate unsheathed a cutlass from his waistband and held it out towards Johnson. The two were about ready to skin Johnson for stealing the ring that their captain had worked to steal. It was worth a good amount, that meant Johnson was the sole reason that they wern't living it up on the nearest island. All of the rum and whores they could manage was being dangled in front of them by that man. One wrong move from Johnson and it would most certainly set them off.

[Iken versus Eight]

Iken could see the three men bearing down on him with their swords drawn as well as the two in the back aiming at him with their guns. They were waiting for a clean shot. The second Iken moved or a moment after he would have been able to cut one of the attackers down, he'd have been shot. Iken knew that moving recklessly when projectile weapons were in play was a bad idea. Back when Cat and Iken had gotten a job as mercenary forces, their greatest weakness wasn't the powerful men with swords, but the men that stood in the back and shot at them with their rifles. Through a combination of luck and possibly divine intervention, Iken and Cat had been able to escape the bullets that flew past them that time. This time it was different, this time Iken was different. A wave of intimidation shot out from Iken's gaze. All five of the men in front of him foamed at the mouth before passing out and hitting the deck with a thud. Iken sheathed his blade before turning and walking towards the captain of the enemy ship.

9/15

Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: Aftermath    West Blue: Aftermath  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 11:55 pm

Ada had started cutting the meat, as she had agreed with Kaizen, when suddenly the ship made a sharp move and seemed to hit something. She fell backwards and into Kaizen's arms, where he whispered that everything would be alright and that he would leave the rest of the cooking to her. Ada was really worried as she heard commotion from the deck, but knew that even if she went outside, she would only be dead weight and probably cause even more trouble for Iken. She was panicking though, even with Kai's soothing words, it still worried her that Desais, who was badly hurt, and Iken, could be in deep trouble. But she decided to trust her captain and leave it to him. She knew that he was really strong, and that if worst came to worst, he would do anything to keep them safe, after all, he had sworn that he would. And even if Ada was scared, she knew she could trust him with her life.

Ada continued cooking, as Kaizen left the kitchen and went to see what was happening, a thought kept bothering her though, and it was how Desais was doing. She left the kitchen and realized that a door to Iken's room was locked and the knob was broken, which meant that Desais was probably there. She wasn't sure, but after hearing him complain about being in the bed and not enjoying his journey, Ada knew that he was left there, probably for his own good. She leaned against the door and talked to Desais. "Desais, it's Ada.. Kaizen went up to help Iken and see what's happening. I'm not sure myself, but just stay there and be calm okay? I'll be in the kitchen, cooking for everyone... I'm worried about whatever is happening, as well, and I wish I could help, but please understand that it would only hold back Iken, because right now, when you're so hurt, and me being so... um, unable to fight, because I don't know how to... it would only be worse. So stay put okay? And lets not make any noise... maybe they don't even know there's more than Iken, Kaizen and Johnson" she said, hoping that it was true. "Maybe they don't know we are here. Lets hope for the best and pray for everything to turn out the best it possibly can" she smiled softly against the door and waited for Desais' response.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: Aftermath    West Blue: Aftermath  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

West Blue: Aftermath
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next