One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

West Blue: A Kingdom at War

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

West Blue: A Kingdom at War - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: West Blue: A Kingdom at War   West Blue: A Kingdom at War - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 1:15 am

The doctor, whose name was apparently Hella, wrapped his torso and left leg with bandages. She removed the arrowhead from his left shoulder. She mentioned that nothing was broken, which at least made Dante breath a sigh of relief. The last thing he wanted was surgery, or a doctors notice to not do excessive exercise or work.

Hella told Dante that she didn't have any goals either. She was looking for a goal in her life. Dante didn't remember a time when he didn't have a goal. He wanted to travel the world at first, but then he was captured and turned into a prisoner, after that his goal became to change the world. Dante looked at Hella for a moment to try and 'see' some hint in her eyes of a goal, or maybe a sign that what she said was a joke. But he saw nothing that showed she had a goal. All he saw was a cold existence.

Dante put his shirt over his upper body again to cover his bandages from the others that followed him inside the clinic. Dante knew that the guards were, by now, surrounding the city trying to find and kill the revolutionaries that marched in the castle and murdered their king. Dante tried to focus on Hella, she seemed different then the other nurses and doctors in the facility.. maybe it had something to do with her goal.

"If you don't mind my asking, why don't you have a goal?" Dante wanted to know more about her. He needed to take one of the doctors of this hospital with him; for all he knew Hella would be that doctor.

Dante then remembered he had to find everyone before the guards came to get them. "Can you help me find my friends? Guards are roaming across the city to find us. I don't want to put you or this clinic in danger because of my recklessness." Dante stood up and waited for Hella to walk with him. He'll follow her to their rooms. While walking to the rooms he hoped that Hella would tell him the reason she didn't have a goal. If she did tell him he'd tell her his goal, "I plan to one day rid the world of corruption. I know it's an impossible goal, but I will make it happen." Dante was devoted to his goal, and will stick to it untill the ends of the world.

Back to top Go down
Agthala

Agthala

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: A Kingdom at War   West Blue: A Kingdom at War - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 9:33 am

Ikari would have the same facial expression on her as when she entered the hospital.  None at all.  She seemed to be in constant thought and observing her surroundings to the best of her ability.  As the doctor in front of her was telling Ikari about the condition that she had, Ikari still continued look around her surroundings.  As the doctor finished explaining everything to Ikari, she nodded.  It made sense for her condition to be caused by a concussion.  After all, the knock to the head was caused by an extremely powerful man.  Ikari thought back to her fight with the Knight as the doctor left her to wait.  Even without any cybernetics or, presumably, metal in him, the man had been a massive threat to Ikari.  Though, his weapon was fairly impressive.

Snapping back out of her own head, Ikari finally grasped that she had been left alone to wait.  Again.  The three months in prison, waiting for either the marines to collect her or Sandy to start the revolution had been one eternal nightmare to her.  She didn't want to wait a single second longer for anything.  She had waited long enough for almost everything that was required in her life.  Shaking the thought away, Ikari stayed where she was, happy that she was going to eat something that wasn't bread for once.  Taking out the flask of cold coffee in her pocket, Ikari took a swig.  She finished the flask in that swig and put it back into her pocket, ready to refill later.  Hopefully, Ikari wouldn't have to wait for food for long.
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: A Kingdom at War   West Blue: A Kingdom at War - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 12:24 am

Perhaps the doctor was right. Rest was probably the best thing for her now. She shuffled the little she could bear momentarily in an attempt to make herself comfortable. Some peace and quiet time to herself would be greatly appreciated. The only thing she might have wanted more was access to a shower then clean clothes, if she wasn't so utterly spent. That would be the first thing she'd look to do the moment she had the energy. The very corners of her mouth arched upwards to form a faint smile as the doctor insisted she rested, and suggested that she call if anything else was needed. He was such a nice fellow. If she had been any trouble to his clinic, he sure didn't show it. Any of the previous horrors they encountered melted into the background in the meantime.

Diana rested her eyes and laid back onto the pillow behind her head. As thoughts meandered through her head in this dozed state, no matter how many times she tried to think otherwise the same question repeated itself: what next? The next few days would probably be spent trying to recover, but after that she was unsure. After this last ordeal she wasn't overly keen on continuing her bounty hunting gig. She wasn't certain if she had a home to return to, yet there wasn't any reason for her to stay on that island either. Maybe after a bit of recovery time, Diana would check on the others and see what they had in mind.
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: A Kingdom at War   West Blue: A Kingdom at War - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 7:40 pm

Hellä shrugged as the man tried to continue to question her on her lack of a goal status. "I just grew up without liking anything or disliking anything, so I never found something I want to do, other than finding something I want to do. It's quite frustrating, actually" she sighed, even though her voice was still a monotone, you could hear a tinge of sadness in it. Then he mentioned something about helping him and his friends, the guards roaming around the city searching for them. "Don't worry, this will be the last place they will look. After all, it's neutral ground and they wouldn't want to cause any more trouble" Hellä couldn't help but want to calm the man that seemed so aware of his flaws and faults, which by the way, she found slightly attractive. She stood up as he did and started walking towards her mother's office.

Hellä listened attentively as he talked about his own goal, it seemed noble. "It sounds really hard to happen, seeing as corruption appears to be part of a human's nature, but if you try hard enough, I'm sure it'll happen. And I hope I'll still be alive to see it happen" she said, happiness and even some pride? in her tone. It seemed like an amazing goal to have, something so big and seemingly impossible, but nothing is impossible. She tried to think about what to say... "I'm worried about something" she started, "Your friends seem to be in bad condition, and considering you have to flee the city, you would need to either have an expert by your side or learn the basics that you'll need to know in order to survive until the next time you can see a doctor" she had a thoughtful expression on her face. "I could try and see if anyone is available for a small trip, where do you think would be the next island you'll go to?" she passed by a nurse carrying food to her mother's office. "It seems that your friend is going to be eating, shall we go there or visit the other one? I'm talking about the girl with the broken leg, should we go visit her while the other eats? Your choice" she had a small, tiny, microscopic, smile on her face.

(The nurse entered Sol Bellerose's office and handed the food to Ikari, telling her to enjoy her food and call her if she needed anything. The food was chicken soup and rice with chicken and mashed potatoes)
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: A Kingdom at War   West Blue: A Kingdom at War - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 12:22 am

As Dante and the doctor left the examination room, Gale had been resting with his back against the wall. His breaths were deep and the way in which air filled his lungs slowly, in tidal motion, tranquilized him. As soon as he saw them walk out, he sprung to his feet and started to follow them. He took as granted that they would go and check on the other patients, which Gale was concerned about. He looked around, it seemed like this clinic was a pretty busy place.

The alcohol on his back still scorched slightly, but it was as if he had small needles constantly poking his skin; not painful enough to distract him from what he was doing, but, nevertheless, it was annoying. He played a little bit with his fingers as he followed them through the halls... From a distance, it would seem as if he was snapping, but it was just finger-play, he wasn't actually producing any sound from them.

Gale listened carefuly to what Doctor Hellä was saying. It definitely was true... Wherever they went, it was probably true that they needed a doctor to check on their wounds and heal them in case of further injury. Thinking back to her recommendations... Gale didn't think he was going to be able to stop doing physical efforts for such a long time, especially with the current state of the situation. The guards roaming through the city weren't an encouraging symbol.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: A Kingdom at War   West Blue: A Kingdom at War - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:55 pm

At first Dante was confused at Hellä's first answer. She didn't have a goal then.. and she didn't know why. Her goal was to GET a goal, basically. Dante has never met a person that didn't dream about something bigger then him, or even something simple like becoming a cook in a local restaurant. This woman had NO goals. Hellä, had no goals. Dante hmm'd for a moment and started to walk with Hellä, she explained to him that the king will look inside the hospital last. That meant that Dante had some time left before the king bursts through the door of the clinic. While Dante talked to the king for those weeks he learned about the type of man he is. The king loses his mind when his emotions run rampant. It wouldn't be bellow him to break a contract to kill the people that murdered is son.

Hellä talked to Dante about her own thoughts on his goal. She said that it would be a difficult journey but that she hoped to be alive when it happened. Dante smirked, he hoped that she really did believe in his goal.. because he was going to make it a reality one day. She then talked about the group's need for a doctor. Dante thought about this earlier, it meant that she understood the situation as well. She probably understood it much better then Dante could imagine. He nodded and heard Hellä response to meet Diana first. Dante looked at Gale.

"Gale, can you check on the cyborg woman for me? Hella said 'it seems' which means she recently found out the Steel Matyr is going to eat, this happened conveniently after the nurse passed us with food. Can you follow her to the room? If I'm wrong ask her to help you find a recent woman with black hair that wore very worn clothing, if you know her name you should ask.. she only told me her name was the Steel Matyr." Dante flinched momentarily at the smell coming from Gale. He almost wanted to shove him inside a bath and force him to drown in soaps so his corpse would come out clean.. but those are the evil thoughts inside everyone's minds. In reality he would probably force him into a shower and leave it on, for days, until his body slowly cleans itself or he dies. Dante waited for Gale to leave and continued to talk to Hellä. He tried not to show the reason for Gale to leave earlier, since what he was about to try and pull required complete trust.. and a LOT of luck.

"Hellä, can I choose the doctor to invite to my crew? I have one in mind. I'd need your help in convincing this person to join the crew though, see.. I'm not very good at asking for favors, hehe" Dante rubbed the back of his head in apology. He walked towards Diana's room.

Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: A Kingdom at War   West Blue: A Kingdom at War - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 1:43 am

Gale looked at Dante and blinked a couple of times, trying to digest the information. Sometimes Gale blanked out... It just... happened. Dante had caught him in the middle of a reflection, and that was one of the most propitious moments to have a blank out. He, fortunately, snapped back into reality pretty soon and was on his way to Ikari's room.

"By the way! Her name is Ikari!" - he managed to shout over his shoulder towards Dante before he moved away. There had been something weird about Dante's reaction towards Gale... And he had noticed. At first he couldn't tell what it was, he looked at himself, but then, as if a breeze had opened up his irritated nostrils, the pestilence that his body and clothes emanated filled his nasal cavities.- "Yuck- ugh, how can I smell like this...?"

Gale was thinking that he would not only literally 'stink' if he was such a bad friend not to visit Ikari... but he was worried because of his smell. He monologued for a second: "Of course! Who had the great idea of moving through the sewers!?" He was ranting about Dante, and anyone who saw him would probably think him insane. He had been following the nurse from a distance, and he had seen her go into a room, where he supposed the 'Steel Martyr', as she called herself, was.

Gale approached it and knocked on the door a couple of times before opening it and peeking his eyes inside.

"Hey there, Ikari!" - Gale said, as his whole body entered the room. -"How are you feeling?"

Apparently the nurse was inside and she was giving her the food.
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: A Kingdom at War   West Blue: A Kingdom at War - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 11:53 pm

Hellä wondered if she should accept his request or not, mainly because she couldn't say for certain that the doctor would agree just because Hellä asked them to do so. She may be the owners' daughter, and one of the top doctors in the hospital, but she still didn't have any friends or people she trusted that would give a positive answer. At the same time, Hellä felt a small bit of anxiety in her chest, she hadn't felt this way ever since she chose the bow as her main weapon. Maybe something life changing would happen for Hellä, she hoped it would. For some seconds, although it seemed more like minutes, Hellä pondered about her decision, but finally she gave Dante the tiniest smile ever, but still a great change from Hellä's neutral face, and nodded.

"I guess I could try to convince whoever you have in mind, however I can't promise it will be successful" only then, after registering her own words, she realized that Dante had a specific doctor in mind. Who would he have met while his short stay here that would have convinced him that it was who he wanted. "Who is it that you have in mind, then? It would be hard to convince someone when I don't even know who they are" she explained, bobbing her head slowly, trying to think of a method to convince the doctor he had chosen.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: A Kingdom at War   West Blue: A Kingdom at War - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 3:55 pm

Dante walked with Hellä towards Diana's room. Hellä told Dante that she'd see if she could help him convince the person that he had in mind. She didn't guarantee it. Dante smiled and responded to Hellä while he took off the turban/scarf/bandanna that he had around his head and tied it around his waist. He wanted to ask her without any barriers that could stop her from trusting him. Knowing his face without covers was an important first step.

Dante had green eyes today, usually they're dark or light brown, and his black hair is messy but tamable. He has tanned skin and 'vertical cuts' on the edge of his left eyebrow, along with three silver circular piercings that start on the helix of the ear and move to the auricle. His lips were slightly thicker then most men. A normal person can see that he has a very decent amount of muscle under his black desert clothes.

Dante had to ask her, because she looked like the obvious choice in the clinic. She was calculating, helpful (even if it wasn't clear that she wanted to be helpful), and looked very strong emotionally. That meant that she probably had the mental stability to be a great doctor, without hands that shake when she needs to do some type of surgery. Dante didn't want any other doctor at that moment, and he wanted her to know that.

She asked him who the doctor was that he wanted her to help him convince. Dante placed the hand behind his head on his side in a neutral position, but he continued to smile.

"You. You can help me by saying yes." Dante walked towards Diana's room. By the time he finished answering he was already at her front door. Apparently they had just finished the surgery on her. It's been about thirty minutes since he went inside the clinic, which means the surgery was quick and painless. However.. the quickness of it was what scared Dante, these doctors must be professionals among professionals. Hellä had great possibilities if she was surrounded by these geniuses.

Dante waved at Diana. "Hello 'Ice Maiden' *smirks*, do you feel better? We have to leave soon. The last thing we want is-" Suddenly a loud crash echoed through the building. It sounded like a wall had caved in. The medical people looked in surprise as the king walked through the door.

"I'm sorry, but I looked everywhere else for these four. I'm sure you'll forgive me in the future." The king looked around and ordered his fifty guards to scatter around the hospital and check each individual room for the revolutionaries that escaped their grasp earlier. Dante heard the crash and immediately knew what happened. The king found them.

"Damn it.. to think he'd attack neutral ground to find us, and this early. We have to get out of here, they're looking for 'us'." Dante looked at Diana but saw a lot of tubes and machines around her that he never even saw before in his life. Dante turned back to Hellä.

"Can you help me get her ready to move? I have to get everyone that was with me out of here." Dante paused for a moment, then asked again. "Will you come with us? You'll find your goal. I promise." Dante waited for an answer while the guards started to quickly inspect each room. Before they reach Dante and Diana they'll check Gale and Ikari though, and they only had about a minute to escape (1 post, this coming post).

"I hope they get out alright.." Dante thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: A Kingdom at War   West Blue: A Kingdom at War - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 3:37 am

Diana didn't have much time to herself, since shortly after the doctor left Dante and another girl she hadn't seen before walked into the room.  A wave of relief washed over her.  Good, Dante seemed alright.  He even smiled.  Before he could finish and she could reply, however, a crash elsewhere in the building interrupted him.  Did she miss something important while she was unconscious?  It certainly felt like it.  Some clarification beyond Dante's vague phrasing might have helped.

"W-what's going on?" She was visibly flustered and confused from Dante's sudden remarks.  Who was looking for them, and why?  They just dethroned a lying tyrant, yet Dante was making it sound like they were criminals escaping a fresh crime scene.  As she sat upright there was an easily apparent expression of confusion on her face.  Her legs dangled off the side of the bed.  Bandages were neatly wrapped around her right calf where her injury was, and on her shoulder as well.  The doctor and his assistant were certainly thorough.  She didn't exactly know what to do with the tubing connected to her arm, though.  Maybe that was what Dante referred to when he asked the woman to help.  It was possible she was one of the hospital's doctors.  He certainly seemed to put his trust in her.

"No plans regarding sewage, I hope.  Or leaping off towers for that matter..."  Diana mumbled to no one in particular.  She couldn't do much of either at the time being, particularly with her injuries.  Ideally she would be able to walk and whatever had 'found' them was slow as a snail.  Let it be not life-threatening.  Just this once today.
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: A Kingdom at War   West Blue: A Kingdom at War - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 10:02 pm

Hellä thought about her answer as she made her way around the hospital to the room where the woman was staying, should she actually go with these people? It was a hard choice, but the more she thought about it, the more she realized that she wanted to go. For how long? That had yet to be decided, but at least she could accompany them in their journeys until they were fully recovered from their wounds. The main reasons why she had eventually agreed to this request were many, mainly that she would get the chance to change scenery, see new things, which would probably be helpful for her to find a goal. Hellä could feel butterflies in her stomach, excited that she would get a chance to change her life and find what she had always been looking for.

Before she could reply, however, there was a loud crash and Dante started speaking, telling her that it was the King. Hellä could feel her blood boiling, she hated when people did reckless things, and attacking neutral ground, where many injured people were, was something beyond reckless. She quickly disconnected the woman from all the tubes and tried to smile comfortingly, however it came out more like a small awkward smile. "Hello, I'm Hellä Bellerose, a doctor in this hospital, I'm going to get you a wheelchair, you shouldn't be walking in your condition, and using crutches would slow us down" She turned to Dante and flashed a better smile. "And the answer is yes, but only until you are all fully recovered. Then I'll make my decision to stay or to come back here" she walked towards the wheelchair in one corner of the room and opened it, rolling it towards the woman. "Here, sit down" she waited for the events to unfold, silently hoping that everything would come out fine. "Oh, and I need to grab my bag and my bow and arrows" she mentioned to Dante, "They're in my office" she always had spare clothes and her weapon in her office because she stayed there more than she was home, the bed in her office was more her bed and the actual bed in her bedroom.

What are we going to do now? How are we going to escape? she thought, looking at Dante for an answer to her unasked questions.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: A Kingdom at War   West Blue: A Kingdom at War - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 1:29 am

Diana didn't appear to know, or understand, what was going on.. judging by her question, which asked that exact thing. Hellä did exactly what Dante asked and took care of all the wires around Diana's body. She then suggested to put her in a wheelchair for the great reasons that she mentioned. Crutches will take too long, and walking was out of the question after surgery. Dante looked briefly at the hordes of nurses and civilians walking around rapidly. The civilian/patients probably wanted to know what was going on. Dante didn't have to guess, but he did need a reason to leave the doctor and hired revolutionary that are with him. He needed to slow them down while everyone left.

Hellä mentioned that her things were in her room, and they were important objects. Dante looked at Diana, then back at Hellä.

"I think both of you can make it to the room and grab Hellä's things. I'm going to find Ikari and Gale; Diana, the ship is in the north side of the kingdom just outside its walls in the nearest ocean. Head straight there with Hellä and protect her, please. Consider this my final request as a stranger." Without waiting long for an answer Dante left the room, running, in the direction that the nurses seemed to head.

Eventually Dante stopped in front of a very familiar face. The old king he had locked in the basement. Beside him was Spyro, the kid with a flamethrower (now using a torch and alcohol around his waist) and Dye, a long haired blonde man that fought with scissors. The two looked at Dante's face and cringed. Spyro held back a tear from the thoughts of Dante nearly killing everyone back then. He even recruited two very powerful individuals, stronger then Dye and Spyro, to fight the army. Spyro heard rumors about the black knight's strength, and Dante's revolution managed to kill him.. WITHOUT Dante even lifting a finger to help them. The Black Archer and The Black Knight were both killed by other Devils besides Dante.. Spyro shook from the mere thought of four monsters that could kill the king, his pets, and his two bodyguards. However.. here they were, with a smirking king and two confused new bodyguards (Spyro and Dye)

"I told you I'd come to kill you if you murdered my son." The king unsheathed his sword, which had a red jewel in the middle and looked like it was made of some yellowish metal. The sword had holes on it, and had a black metallic handle with another jewel in the middle of it (it's red).

"I thought I'd be gone by the time you broke out of that basement. I need to use better locks next time.. I'm sorry about your son. but he drifted too far to get back on the right path." Dante wasn't moving from his spot, or his conversation with the king. "Let's talk outside.. or in your castle. Anywhere that isn't neutral ground."

The king swung his sword, which made a very weird ringing sound that echoed through the building. "I'm sorry Dante, but the time for negotiations is done. My son could have gotten back on the right path.. you just never gave him that chance." The king blew on the end of the handle and a loud sound echoed through the building.

Suddenly an arm broke through the cement room where Ikari was located and punched Ikari towards another cement wall, cracking it and forcing Ikari into a coma. The arm was the size of a Wotan's, and it was black with fur around it. The creature that did this was a gorilla.. and it looked very mean. With Ikari knocked out, and Gale in the same room, it was his job to either fight knowing Ikari will likely get killed (easily), or run and secure Ikari's safety. Unlucky for Ikari, her room had a window.. which made it easy to spot her. The only warning to the gorilla's giant arm breaking through the wall was an eye that peaked through the window momentarily.

The guards that heard the whistle started to run around the building looking for the four people that they knew they had to catch. Dante was in front of the king gritting his teeth. He didn't know what the explosion was, but he knew that he couldn't turn his back on the king or his men. Dante had to hold him off while the others escaped. Dante talked loudly to the nurses, so they could rellay a message through teh speakers in the hospital.

"Please make a message.. "Head towards the back of hell and wait for your Ice Maiden".. make sure it goes to the whole hospital. We'll take them out of here." The oldest nurse of the group nodded and walked towards the nearest den den mushi. She relayed his exact message through the hospital

"To all patients in the hospital.. "Head towards the back of hell and wait for your Ice Maiden'". Knowing that her job was done she ran towards the panicking patients. They needed attending until the king is driven out of the hospital.

Dante ran towards the king, which made him run outside to get away from Dante. When Dante went outside he suddenly felt a giant crab arm slam into his body and send him flying into a nearby wall. The wall wasn't damaged, but Dante's body turned into sand upon impact with the cement wall of the nearly run-down building. Dante saw a giant snake with a wider head then the rest of its Asthenic body, but it was still about 30 feet tall with just how it stood at that moment. It was a king cobra. The last one was a giant wolf. Around those animals were around fifty other men. Dante laughed in the middle of this clearly superior army.

"HAHAHA! You didn't have to bring so many people to fight me and my men after our own battles. We're wounded, tired, and barely capable of walking.. this is a bit of an overkill." The guards all ran to the front of the hospital, except the ones that were inside the hospital, those hastily looked around for Diana, Gale, and Ikari.. they didn't know that Hellä temporarily joined the group to help them.

Dante watched archers appear on the top of the buildings. Dante sighed and created twenty wolves made of sand. Both of Dante's hands held sand spheres that showed rapid moving sand. "None of you will get inside this hospital.. you'll have to kill me first." An arrow suddenly stabbed through Dante's right leg. Blood poured to the ground. Dante was shocked, until he realized that the archer's arrows were probably still wet from the rain that passed earlier. Dante cursed under his breath and sent the wolves to attack the men. This was going to be a very long day for Dante.
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: A Kingdom at War   West Blue: A Kingdom at War - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 2:19 am

The girl that entered the room with Dante introduced herself with the slightest smile gracing her face.  Hellä seemed quite professional, and knew exactly what to do.  She made Diana feel quite at ease until she mentioned grabbing her bow and arrows.  Moments later most of the color had drained from Diana's face.  That was not what she wanted to hear.  Hours earlier she had been skewered by a particularly nasty couple of shots from those very types of weapons.  What was it with this island and archery?  Luckily she didn't have much time for her mind to dwell on such a subject.

As Hellä wheeled the chair across the room, Diana eyed it hesitantly.  That wasn't her preferred mode of transportation, particularly if time was of the essence.  Dante had scarcely requested that she accompany Hellä before scampering off.  The man didn't even give her a chance to respond.  How rude.  She considered, only for a moment, the thought of chasing after Dante but ultimately decided against it.  If he did run into trouble, her current condition would only get in the way.  He seemed to mean well, for the most part so far, and his crazy ideas worked earlier.  Dante appeared to know more about the situation anyways.  His judgment would have to do.

It was likely that whatever made the crash earlier was there for the four of them.  They had conspired to kill an important man and succeeded, after all.  He was a lying, manipulative man but a person nonetheless.  Probably had a family or at least a few people that cared about him to some extent.  The thought of it made her sick to her stomach.  Or maybe it was her body reacting to the sudden surgery, she couldn't tell which.

"If things turn... sour, leave me and run.  We have made our choices.  You don't deserve to suffer the consequences for them."  Diana sternly said this in a hushed tone, in case unfriendly ears were already mulling about nearby.  She lifted herself off the bed and onto the chair.  Following this she grabbed her jacket and pulled the hood over her head.  If they were searching for the group that ousted the last dictator, her hair and face would be a immediate giveaway.
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: A Kingdom at War   West Blue: A Kingdom at War - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 6:53 pm

Hellä put a patient's robe on the woman, the woman had already hidden her face and hair with a jacket (and its hood) so her idea of using a cloak hadn't been necessary. Hellä listened patiently as the woman said to leave her and run if things got complicated, this made Hellä frown slightly. "Okay, listen to me right now, because I'm only going to say this once, I'm a doctor, whether or not they were your choices, I will not leave someone hurt and run away when I get the chance. I'll stay by your side and protect you with my life if it depends on it. I'm sorry if these are not the words you want to hear right now, but I promised that man that I would take care of you and your other friends, and I will" her voice was serious, her expression neutral as always, there was nothing that would give away the small worry she was feeling at the moment, she just wanted to get out of here and help Dante and his friends, like she had promised.

Had Hellä being a normal person, with feelings and someone who didn't care about promises, she would have probably ran away the moment she heard that they were the ones who caused all the ruckus outside the hospital, but Hellä was extremely professional and she had vowed to her parents that she would take care of anyone and everyone that passed through the hospital doors looking for medical treatment. She was scared, of course she was, she had lived a pitiful life with no goal and dying like that would have been regretful, but she had promised, she had promised, and who knew, maybe keeping this promise would turn out to be good in the future (if they survived, that was). She helped Diana as she sat on the chair. "Oh, and don't say anything, don't talk at all. look down. We'll go to my office, it's really close to here, and then we'll leave through the staff exit" She had talked to the woman because she didn't really want to worry her, she was relaxed and started pushing Diana towards the exit and then across the hallway. Her pace was normal, like any other doctor, and she noticed that other people had also started to leave, which was good, they wouldn't look suspicious at all then.

A nurse approached them and asked Hellä what she was doing. "I'm going to take this patient away from here, I don't know what's going on, but she isn't in a good condition and if something bad were to happen, it would be terrible. Please tell everyone to evacuate as fast as possible, use wheelchairs for the people that need them, the ones with critical condition take them in their beds, there's space in my house for them and it has the necessary medical equipment, if anything happens just alert my parents" she smiled softly, the nurse nodded and hurried away, doing what she was instructed. "Okay, lets go" she entered her office, grabbed her bagpack, which had her arrows and bow, and handed it to Diana, along with a blanket on top of it. "Just leave it on your lap, the blanket should hide the backpack" Hellä hoped she didn't sound too bossy, but she really needed to get her out of here. "I hope the rest is okay..." she mumbled to herself as she started taking Diana towards the staff exit.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: A Kingdom at War   West Blue: A Kingdom at War - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 12:44 pm

Guards ran through the tiles of the hospital looking for Diana, Ikari, and Gale. Their steps easily differed from the hospital employees of the hospital (they sprinted across, and in large groups). One hundred guards ran through the hospital looking for the three revolutionaries that ruined their kingdom. While Diana and Hella hid their equipment one guard, accompanied by three others, walked up to them. One of the guards spoke to Hella.

"Why hello there. You must be the rumored pink haired doctor, Hella." He looked pleased to see her, and started to fumble his pockets for something. Eventually he took out a letter from his pockets and showed it to Hella. "I.. um.. Will you marry me?" The other three guards shook their heads and mumbled something about 'that same letter again'. The guard that proposed got on one knee right next to Diana on her wheelchair but chose to not look to his left, because he needed to retain eye contact with Hella for her to give her answer. The man was shorter then most with short blonde hair and blue eyes. He looked slightly toned, and young, but with a very noticeable five o clock shadow that men on their late twenties or early thirties usually get in the middle of the day.

Meanwhile, Dante ran around the area getting arrows shot at him. He ducked, jumped, and slid into hallways to assure that everyone followed him. The archers had a hard time jumping from rooftop to rooftop to get the perfect angles to shoot at Dante. Eventually he reached a dead end, and he heard the sound of the military army behind him. Dante sighed, holding the wound on his left shoulder. He'll have to use THAT to make sure he doesn't cause too much harm to the military of this country. He only hoped they wouldn't hate him forever. Dante's body quickly turned almost transparent, with light amounts of sand replacing the shape of his body. Dante's eyes disappeared, but his head grew horns a few centimeters high (about 5).

Guards turned the corner and saw the sand spirit that replaced Dante. The giant gorilla attempted to slam down on Dante. It didn't take long before the gorilla turned to a big pile of sand that fell to the ground. The sand spirit walked towards the guards. They held up their weapons not knowing what to do next. What kind of magic exists in the world?!
Back to top Go down
Agthala

Agthala

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: A Kingdom at War   West Blue: A Kingdom at War - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 1:05 pm

Ikari nodded her head at the nurse who handed her the food that she so desperately needed.  As soon as the nurse left, Ikari began to eat her food.  Well, eat is most likely the wrong word to use for such an action.  Ikari was essentially inhaling the food that was given to her.  When Gale entered the room and talked to her, Ikari would continue to inhale her food, putting up her left hand that wasn't holding the plate, sticking up her index finger in a motion that signalled that she needed a moment before speaking.  Ikari didn't seem to concentrate on the taste of the food so much.  Right now, anything tasted heavenly compared to the stale bread that she had been eating for the last three months.  Finishing her food extremely quickly, Ikari would continue sitting, staring at Gale before letting out an extremely large belch.  Coughing afterwards, Ikari would rub her throat slightly, letting out one word with a slight croak; "Hey."

At that moment, a large crash echoed throughout the building.  Ikari stood up finally and began to move slowly towards the door to see what the commotion was.  Moving over to Gale, Ikari would begin to speak again with her normally gravely voice;
"I suggest we move as quickly and as quietly as possible.  Anything able to make that crash is probably a threat."
Moving towards the door again, a sudden arm would burst through the wall of the room, hitting Ikari.  Ikari would be flung into another wall, cracking it.  Looking at the arm in the brief moment in the air, she saw the size of arm that hit it and was slightly amazed she didn't just go splat in the moment that she was hit.  The world began to fade from existence as the damage she took began to take it's toll.  Fading slowly into nothing.

A few moments later, Ikari would begin to wake up, blinking slightly as she does so.  Standing up quickly, rubbing her head, she would look at Gale.  Having missed the announcement due to being knocked out, Ikari opens her mouth to speak to Gale;
"I suggest we get out of her now.  Quietly may not be an option any more.  Oh, and for your question of how I was doing earlier; I'm fine, but I have a bit of a sore head now."
Ikari would head to the door to the room, shaking her head a bit.  She would look at Gale as she stands at the door, waiting for him to come with her.
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: A Kingdom at War   West Blue: A Kingdom at War - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 7:05 pm

Hellä stared at the man before her. He was... proposing? She had been slightly nervous because guards had approached them but she didn't quite understand why he was proposing to her. She didn't even know him, let alone like him. It confused Hellä a lot but she didn't have time to think about trivial matters like that. Hellä shook her head softly and smiled slightly. "I'm really sorry but this isn't the time to think about things like that. I need to evacuate all the patients since it seems that there are dangerous people around and I can't have anyone injured more than they already are. I will properly answer you when all of this is over." she said and nodded her head, apologizing for being so rude. "Is it really dangerous? I need to get this patient out and then I will come back for the rest, I can only bring one patient at once. The rest of employees are doing their best. You're looking for some people that caused ruckus right? While you look for them, would you mind talking to the nurses and doctors you see in the way and tell them to take the patients to my house?" Hellä hoped that the man actually liked her and wouldn't check Diana to see if she was one of the rebels. She also hoped they would do what she asked.

Hellä was scared now, even more than before. It didn't notice on her face, but her fingers, grabbing the wheelchair tightly, would be shaking had she not been grabbing onto anything. She gave them a small smile and waited for their answers, hoping for the best. If they didn't answer well and tried to check Diana she would have to use her arrows and harm them. Hellä wasn't sure if her plan was going to work but all she could do was wait and see if they did as she asked.
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: A Kingdom at War   West Blue: A Kingdom at War - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 11:16 pm

Diana was initially caught off guard by Hella's comment in the room, and the girl's words mulled in her brain for a time.  She wasn't offended by anything Hella had to say or anything of the sort.  It was just surprising to see such determination from such a sweet looking thing.  Not a word came from Diana's mouth, though, or any judgment in her expression.  If that was what Hella felt was right, then Diana wasn't going to make a fuss.  That wouldn't stop her from making certain that the girl made it out in a single piece regardless, but hopefully it wouldn't come to that.

Her own feet never looked so fascinating.  Diana spent most of her time as they wheeled around inspecting them.  She didn't want to risk any more attention then they had to, so it seemed like the thing to do.  That is, until a guard stopped Hella.  A nervous bead of sweat was about to begin running down her forehead until the most peculiar thing happened.  The guard proposed.  Was this a normal thing for Hella?  Diana had a perplexed expression cross her face as she glanced upwards to observe Hella's reaction.   Even now she remained collected.  How she did that, Diana didn't know.  Diana was just happy that she wasn't the center of attention while the hood was pulled over her head and covered most of her face.  Also not having to talk was a plus.  

As long as neither of them were in immediate danger, Diana was content to sit in obscured silence.  She fidgeted slightly, bringing her good arm up to give her injured shoulder a gentle rub.  There wasn't much feeling there for the time being. This was probably was a good thing, because it would most likely hurt like the dickens if it wasn't numb.  Such a strange sensation; one she wasn't used to.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: A Kingdom at War   West Blue: A Kingdom at War - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 8:53 pm

The guard that proposed to Hella frowned for a moment, but understood why she asked him to bring the patients to a safer place. He nodded briefly and walked with the group of guards to help the patients out of the hospital. At the same time they looked for Diana, Ikari, and Gale. Diana was free to go. Many guards were swarming the hospital though, thy must proceed cautiously.

Ikari quickly found herself surrounded by guards upon awakening. The guards quickly moved towards the area the loud bang came from; they knew that's where the gorilla found them. They took out their swords and prepared themselves for battle. Exactly twenty five guards prepared to kill Ikari, and they phoned in backup from their den den mushi. Ikari had to find her way out, fighting or not, because soon the back up May be a giant animal.. And her wounds won't make that fight easy to win.

Dante quickly moved through the opponents without harming them. The form he took, where his body turns to sand and split willingly past all of them. The Krab, though, did die almost instantly after Dante passed through it five times in an instant. With his sand-spirit form the men had no way to kill him, and he had a very easy way to kill all of them.

Dante went through the archers on the top of the building, turning them all to sand upon touch and continuing forward like a missile. Dante made perfect twists and turns and forced the guards on the ground to shiver in primordial fear. Dante only aimed at the people that were somewhat a threat, apparently, and the two beasts left had an impossible time trying to find him. His speed was too fast, and his maneuverability made it impossible to see a straight line pattern.
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: A Kingdom at War   West Blue: A Kingdom at War - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 10:39 pm

Hellä internally sighed, relieved that the guard didn't stop them and didn't check if the patient she was wheeling around was one of the rebels, which in fact was. She made her way out of the hospital quickly without any further interference, heading to the beach. She found a ship and supposed that was Dante's ship. She encountered one small problem. Looking at Diana she tried for some minutes to figure out a way to get her to the ship, considering the other girl was in fact in a wheelchair. And walking was no option. Should she carry her? Or something like that? In the end Hellä decided to ask Diana, even though she knew that they didn't have a lot of time. Another option would be waiting for Dante and the rest, but considering the situation they were in, it wasn't exactly wise to do so.

"How are we supposed to get you there? I've been trying to find a solution but honestly, I can't think of any. And before you propose it, you're not walking. Your leg needs rest, and I'm sorry but I don't think I will be able to carry you..." Hellä hated the way she was weak and couldn't find any way to get to the ship and deliver Diana safe and sound, like she had promised. Hellä waited patiently for Diana's answer, hoping that the other girl would be able to find a way to get to the ship without injuring herself any further. "Oh, and I don't think we should wait for Dante and the rest... here, I mean. We should wait for them while aboard, considering the dangerous situation we're in..." Hellä added, her face was emotionless as always, but her voice was tinged with a bit of worry.
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: A Kingdom at War   West Blue: A Kingdom at War - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 12:30 am

Luckily the guards paid Diana and Hella no further mind and let them be on their way. Part of Diana felt like she should have felt a touch of pity for the rejected man. It surely seemed like any sort of answer besides yes for this sort of thing wasn't good, but she wasn't one to know about this sort of thing. Hella didn't seem to mind. It wasn't long until she wheeled Diana to the docks. When they reached what appeared to be Dante's ship, or so Diana assumed, the pink-haired girl appeared anxious. Not so much appeared, as her expression remained unchanged while voice had sounded worried in the slightest.

Diana's expression turned rather sheepish at Hella's remarks. They finally reach the silly ship and now it's an issue getting on it. Well, Diana could easily make some sort of contraption out of ice to get them on there. There was the potential problem of making a scene, however. That was not something she wanted to risk at the moment. Particularly after running into the lovestruck guard earlier. Diana thoughtfully placed a knuckle on her chin as her brain churned.

"We don't have much of a choice. I can think of a few ways to get us up there, but none of them are particularly subtle-" She interrupted herself and clammed up immediately as a group of guards passed within earshot. The lot of them seemed too distracted shouting into den den mushi to care about a nurse and her patient for the time being.

"Sir, are you sure they are headed this way?!"

"Everyone's spread out looking for these people, we don't have the numbers!"

Before they could even finish scrambling down the street, Diana picked up some commotion from a few streets over. They had to get moving, and fast. Hastily Diana unzipped her jacket and held it out in Hella's direction.

"Stick close, but no running. We don't need any more broken bones. You might want this though." Upon saying this, immediately wheeled herself forward towards the end of the docks next to where the ship was. It wasn't towards anything in particular. The only thing in that direction was a sudden drop to the water below. She kept rolling forwards, however, and seemed fairly confident in doing so even as she neared the edge. Before she could topple over into the drink entirely a platform of ice formed beneath her, connected to the wooden dock under. There was enough room to the side of the wheelchair for a second person. The platform grew in height until it was level with the ship, where Diana easily rolled onto the deck. Piece of cake. Except for the whole creating a scene and potentially damaging a port.
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: A Kingdom at War   West Blue: A Kingdom at War - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 6:35 pm

Hellä's breath was caught in her throat as she grabbed the jacket that the woman gave her, she had never really seen a power like Diana's, it was so unique and... weird? Strong. It was simply amazing, and she was rather dumbstruck staring at the girl as she wheeled herself in a sort of bridge of ice. This though, only lasted a second, as Hellä realized that this was something that would most likely attract the attention of everyone near by. Picking up her pace she walked behind Diana and to the ship. She stared at the bridge of ice and then to Diana, thinking that she had somehow underestimated this woman's strength and power. "That was amazing" she said softly, zipping up the jacket that Diana had handed to her previously. "Now what? An... ice bridge is pretty eyecatching" she commented and started wheeling Diana further into the deck of the ship, trying to go as far out of sight as she could. "I hope no one sees us... And I hope the rest will arrive soon and we will be out without much of a fight..." Hellä didn't think that these people wouldn't hold a fight, she knew now that they were really strong, but she was still worried about their wellbeing, considering that they were all injured, some more seriously than others, and a fight right now wouldn't be the best thing. "What should we do now? I've never in a situation like this... I know how to heal people, but fights and running away? This is definitively a first" she added while she fidgeted nervously.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: A Kingdom at War   West Blue: A Kingdom at War - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 5:43 pm

Just when the girls made the bridge a man appeared in the horizon, like he was called by the disturbance in the force. This man looked surprisingly buff from the distance, and had a giant spear that looked a little broad at the end for it to be used for stabbing. The shadow of this weapon made it look like it was meant for slashing more then anything else. The immense man walked forward, and behind him appeared several dozen men (40 men total) and he ran forward towards the docks. Their footsteps felt heavy against the ground, because they were all very thick men. With the sun behind them it was hard to make out, but it looked obvious that they all had swords with them.

it didn't take long before the light behind them set and the men were reduced to fat men. The location they were running too was actually a snack bar that just happened to be next to Dante's ship. It had a sale on pigs on sticks, if they brought their own meat the place would cook it for them and season it for half the price. The men were happy to indulge themselves in food. However one of the men looked to the left, with some meat in his mouth, and muffled something loudly that made half of the men turn to the left, and the others to the right (they didn't know which side was left). The guards, now seeing the ice bridge, roared and ran towards the ship. They all unsheathed their weapons, but one of the men ran towards them without the sword drawn. This near obese man is the one that spoke to the ship when the entire mob stopped short a few feet from the ice sculpture.

"HOW DARE YOU- Have all of this ice without sharing it. Look, we know the ice is going to melt, so do you mind sharing some with us? The shop ran out of ice."

Just then Dante appeared flying through him, in soru speed, which looked like a breeze to the men with some sand in it, and morphed himself back to normal (with Gale and Ikari on his arms) and dropped his 'luggage' to the ground. Dante walked over to the edge of the ship, where the guards could now see him. "Sure thing, take as much ice as you like! We're leaving now, so you can keep all of it." Dante tried to hide his face with his black turban, which helped immensely.

Dante suddenly opened the sails, put the anchor on the ship by the lever, and set sail to the oceans while waving at the obese men chunking away at the ice with their swords. Dante turned around to the two women in front of him and bowed,

"I'd like to thank you both.. no, thank you all for helping me. I could not have done this without you." Dante then brought himself back up again after bending his head down and looked at both of them directly (he casually exchanged glances every few seconds). "Before I tell you guys something that's important I'd like to know if you have any questions for me. I'll do my best to answer them."
Back to top Go down
Agthala

Agthala

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: A Kingdom at War   West Blue: A Kingdom at War - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 4:51 pm

Ikari looked around the room as the men began to flood in, surrounding herself and Gale as she wandered towards the door.  Stepping back towards Gale, Ikari began to look at the men and formulate a plan in her head, muttering all the while.  There were 20-plus men in the room and they were only two.  There were likely more outside the door, waiting for them to step through so they could be captured.  Or killed.  Killed was always an option.  The large gaping hole in the wall was another exit, however a giant arm had just come through there and punched Ikari into the opposite wall.  She was less than keen to go through that exit knowing that a giant creature might be waiting to squish both her and Gale.  Gale could be fine with his powers and all, but Ikari currently had bones that weren't exactly resistant to squishing.  She could not recover from going squish.  Looking at the wall that Ikari had flown into she leaned towards Gale, whispering while moving her left hand to grab her right hand from her wrist;
"I'm going to need to use you as a shield, Mudbo-"

Suddenly, everything was a blur.  Ikari couldn't explain or even make sense of what happened but she fell onto a ship.  After stopping, she could feel her body wanting to heave up what little she had eaten.  Ikari ran to the edge of the ship and covered her mouth with her hand.  Ikari stayed there as the ship moved away.  Turning around after Dante had finished speaking, she clenched her fist and started yelling at him;
"I have a few questions for you! The hell was that, how did you do that can you n-", Ikari covered her mouth with her hand as she felt herself begin to eave again, "Never do that again.  I know you're made of sand and all, but I'm sure Mudboy and Snowcone here can't move at that speed, especially while carry the two of us."
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: A Kingdom at War   West Blue: A Kingdom at War - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 10:12 pm

After Diana and Hella had boarded the ship, everything fell into place surprisingly nicely.  Hella even showed amazement at the ice bridge she had constructed.  Diana was wordless and slightly flustered by the compliment, almost to the point of being embarrassed.  Luckily the two of them weren't alone for much longer.  Relief passed over Diana's face as she saw Dante, Ikari and Gale climbed onto the ship.  It was good to see that they were relatively unharmed.  She rested her head on the wheelchair and sighed.  Diana wouldn't have been able to live with herself for some time if one of them didn't make it, and she escaped and someone didn't.

"It's good to see you are all... relatively well."  Diana stated sympathetically after Ikari had said her piece, while looking rather sick to her stomach.  Gale and Dante looked like they were in rough shape as well.  She herself was exhausted and sore beyond compare.  There wasn't  anything in the world she would rather have than some quiet and sleep for the time being.  Dante mentioned telling the group of them something important, however.  While Diana didn't have any questions that needed immediate attention, there were a few burning at her mind.  Who was he, what was he planning on doing next?  How far was it until the next island where she could get off?  She remained silent as her eyelids were beginning to droop.  The adrenaline of running was starting to wear off.  Sleep sounded amazing right now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: A Kingdom at War   West Blue: A Kingdom at War - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

West Blue: A Kingdom at War
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next