One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

East Blue: "Rivals Meet: Allies and Enemies Eternal" (Invite Only)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

East Blue: "Rivals Meet: Allies and Enemies Eternal" (Invite Only) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: East Blue: "Rivals Meet: Allies and Enemies Eternal" (Invite Only)   East Blue: "Rivals Meet: Allies and Enemies Eternal" (Invite Only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 1:50 am

Derge followed Pyro into the bar, he entered with out even touching the door. When the two walked in, it turned heads. People began looking around nerviously as the two marines made their way to the bar. They were most likely worried about the marines noticing them for their not so worth while bounties or that of their friends.

Pyro drank whisky, it was a fine choice of drink. Derge didn't really like sake, even though the stuff seemed ridcuously popular with most others. The marine took a bottle of rum and poured it into a glass with ice and another brown sugary drink. Rum and coke, it was simple, but it was what Derge liked. Derge raised his glass and toasted Pyro. "To our newly founded partnership. May it get us all that we desire." Derge said before gulping down his drink.

7/15
Back to top Go down
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

East Blue: "Rivals Meet: Allies and Enemies Eternal" (Invite Only) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: East Blue: "Rivals Meet: Allies and Enemies Eternal" (Invite Only)   East Blue: "Rivals Meet: Allies and Enemies Eternal" (Invite Only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 1:58 am

"And may it lead us to the mysteries of our pleasure."

Pyro drank a huge gulp of his whiskey and let out a loud belch, easily heard in the silent bar. As he continued to drink, he began to blush slightly, as the physical sign of being drunk. He was still in control of himself, and his balance. Typical of a fighter. He started performing numerous acts and participating in many conversations. Though he looked stupid and wasn't liked too well, it stirred the townspeople into conversations of pleasure and comfort, having removed the ill-at-ease feeling. He returned to his seat.

"We may blend in a bit better now that everything is back to normal, but I have a feeling like someone is going to shank us. What do you think?"

8/15
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: East Blue: "Rivals Meet: Allies and Enemies Eternal" (Invite Only)   East Blue: "Rivals Meet: Allies and Enemies Eternal" (Invite Only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 2:06 am

Derge eyed the room, scanning it for any possible threat as he drank his drink.  "Yeah, I get that feeling a lot when I come here.  It's probably because I drag someone out by their hair almost everytime I come here.  You'd think the pirates would learn to just buy their ale at the general store and be done with it.  But no.  The idiots have to come here and get their asses kicked." Derge said bragging to his fellow.  

If there were no pirates to be found, it might be possible to stir up a little trouble other ways.  Derge got up and walked by a group of men sitting at a table.  There was a large bag on one of the mens laps, it looked heavy and solid.  Derge pulled out his blade and slit the bottom of the sack causing gold coins to fall out.  "Oh what do we have here." Derge said grabbing the man by the shoulder.

9/15
Back to top Go down
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

PostSubject: Re: East Blue: "Rivals Meet: Allies and Enemies Eternal" (Invite Only)   East Blue: "Rivals Meet: Allies and Enemies Eternal" (Invite Only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 2:25 am

"Looks like stolen gold to me. I'd estimate a good 245,000 beli from that sack. Two weeks ago some clever merchant with no recalled name or face stole 3,000,000 beli from a few bounty hunters and divvied half of his money between 5 people: the two informants, his assistant, and two honest merchants. The government decided not to confiscate the money from the merchants, his assistant is still with him, and the government already caught one informant. This gold is obviously from the same island. It has the logo of the salamander on it, see? He must be the other informant. So not only is this stolen money, it appears from the lack of bills and the amount of resources he has that he was going to be gambling it away. Both bounty hunters were government agents, and the 3,000,000 was part of the government's funds. To my recollection, direct theft from the world government has the punishments of a fine up to twice the stolen amount, confiscation of remaining funds, and imprisonment for 4 months in a local facility; if the amount is above 99,999 beli, any violent actions can be retaliated against with lethal force."

Pyro has read the newspaper's every day. He easily recalled the story. He explained all of this to force the men to realize. The situation, and to ensure Derge knew that is the man was violent he was free to kill as normal, even though this man was obviously not a pirate.

10/15
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: East Blue: "Rivals Meet: Allies and Enemies Eternal" (Invite Only)   East Blue: "Rivals Meet: Allies and Enemies Eternal" (Invite Only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 6:28 pm

Blood poured from the mans mouth onto the table as Derge drove his sword threw the informants back. A moment later a pistol dropped to the floor with a thud. The two men sitting at the same table leaped to their feet drawing their side arms. One pointed at Pyro while the other aimed his gun at Derge. The two were skidish, they clearly didn't know what to do as they kept moving their weapons from target to target.

"Drop your weapons and I'll consider sparing your worthless lives. Don't get me wrong, you'll be sent to a prison camp for a few years. You'll probably be worked to death, but there is a chance you might get out alive I suppose. At the very least you'll live much longer than if you decide not to obey me." Derge said callously. Just then one of the men pulled the trigger while his gun was aimded a Pyro. Quickly, Derge raised his blade against the other as his gun went off. The bullet lodged in Derge's shoulder as Derge's blade lobbed off the mans hand. Derge stumbled back grabbing his shoulder as crimson seeped from the wound.

11/15
Back to top Go down
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

PostSubject: Re: East Blue: "Rivals Meet: Allies and Enemies Eternal" (Invite Only)   East Blue: "Rivals Meet: Allies and Enemies Eternal" (Invite Only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 6:58 pm

Pyro couldn't dodge a bullet a point blank. He knew that. So instead, he turned into his hybrid form, and blocked it with his arm as it transformed into a blue flaming wing. The bullet had no effect on him. He then lifted himself with his arms

Phoenix Kick

He kicked the man in the throat, knocking him against the wall. He then drew his cutlass and finished the job, striking the man in the throat.

"More idiots."

12/15
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: East Blue: "Rivals Meet: Allies and Enemies Eternal" (Invite Only)   East Blue: "Rivals Meet: Allies and Enemies Eternal" (Invite Only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 7:11 pm

Derge grabbed the jug of whisky and downed some before slamming it back down onto the table in order to kill the pain. He moved his hand to examaine the wound then put back holding it tightly against the wound. "Godamned son of a bitch shot me!" Derge exlaimed looking at the man cowering on the floor. The theif was sitting there clutching his stump with tears streaming from his eyes. "God what a fucking pussy." Derge said kicking the man in the ribs, he knocked the man over.

"Fuck. Now I gotta go back and get patched up." he said grabbing the survivor forcing him to his feet. Derge kicked the man in the rear making him lurch forward. "Son of a bitch, if you don't move, god help me, I'll cut off you other damned hand." he threatened ina harsh tone. The man shakily moved forward with Derge behind him. Derge would kick the man in the direction he wanted to head, doing this until they reached the base.

13/15
Back to top Go down
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

PostSubject: Re: East Blue: "Rivals Meet: Allies and Enemies Eternal" (Invite Only)   East Blue: "Rivals Meet: Allies and Enemies Eternal" (Invite Only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 7:46 pm

Pyro laughed as Derge drank the last of his whiskey and kicked around the idiot. He was surprised that Derge would reveal that he was in so mich pain like that. In any case, Pyro didn't hesitate to have his fun with the survivor. He poked him with his cutlass in the back when he was getting to far away, and when he started to look like he was going to make a break for it, he would jab him with the cutlass into his rump, and laugh as the shallow cut caused him to cringe and yell. Whenever he fell, he would do something dramatic, like jabbing his bleeding stump or pointing a pistol at his face. Of course, he allowed time for Derge to take out his anger too.

"Just goes to show even weak idiots like these sometimes get lucky. That's why I like my fruit so much. Good assurance."

14/15
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: East Blue: "Rivals Meet: Allies and Enemies Eternal" (Invite Only)   East Blue: "Rivals Meet: Allies and Enemies Eternal" (Invite Only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 12:56 am

Derge watched as a medic treat the prisoner.  He didn't get anything for the pain, just a hot iron agains the stump to stop the bleeding.  It didn't take long for him to pass out from the pain.  Like usual, the marines took it in stride however and carried the man off. This was a pretty comon practice when it came to treating prisoners. They weren't treated as humans anymore.  "Serves him right." Derge said spitting on the ground.  

Now it was his turn for the medic to look at his wounds.  The medic took out a pocket knife and heated it to kill the germs.  He then proceeded to stick the knife in the wound and dig out the bullet.  While Derge's shirt was off, it was obvious that he was a warrior.  His entire uppder body was riddled with scars and discolored skin from burns.  Once the doctor was finished, Derge put his uniform back on.  "I think I'm going to hit the hay for tonight." Derge said walking towards his barracks.  "You should find out where you can stay for the night and get some rest as well."

15/15
Back to top Go down
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

PostSubject: Re: East Blue: "Rivals Meet: Allies and Enemies Eternal" (Invite Only)   East Blue: "Rivals Meet: Allies and Enemies Eternal" (Invite Only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 1:12 am

"Eh, mind if I sleep on your floor? I don't like the main barracks, and it is obvious the guest barracks hasn't been swabbed in a decade, let along cleaned. The senior barracks should be better. And besides, I'm a bird; I can sleep perched."

Pyro laughed at his cheesy joke. The doctor wouldn't get it, but Derge might get a kick out of it on some level. He walked slightly in front of Derge, making it clear he wasn't taking no for an answer, while also keeping the mood lighthearted. He placed his finger on his nose.

"I promise not to turn up the heat either."

Pyro chuckled at his follow-up joke. He then opened the door for Derge as they arrived at the barracks.

15/15
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: East Blue: "Rivals Meet: Allies and Enemies Eternal" (Invite Only)   East Blue: "Rivals Meet: Allies and Enemies Eternal" (Invite Only) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

East Blue: "Rivals Meet: Allies and Enemies Eternal" (Invite Only)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2