One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

East Blue: Battle For Two Dimensions

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

East Blue: Battle For Two Dimensions Empty
PostSubject: East Blue: Battle For Two Dimensions   East Blue: Battle For Two Dimensions Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 3:27 am

Derge landed with a thud against stone, the ground beneath him. He was in some kind of massive room, that looked strange. It was completely bizarre to the marine, he hadn't even seen anything like it. It was as if they were out in the open, and the sky was black. However that couldn't have been it, it had to be some kind of room that they were all trapped in. Maybe the ship? It looked massive, way too large to be either of the ships that were attacking the island. That left one possibility, some kind of devil fruit ability. The possibility of fighting someone with a devil fruit sent a chill up Derge's back. He had only ever seen a couple of people with devil fruits and both of them were in the marines. To fight an unknown enemy with an unknown power was slightly frightening to the inexperienced marine. Derge tired to not let it show though.

Looking around, Derge could see some of his fellow marines and a good number of the pirates. Everyone was confused and a bit frightened, which made a sort of conditional peace treaty between the two groups. The bodies from the men he and Pryo had killed were also there. Derge just wasn't sure what to make of everything that had just happened. "Pyro, are you around here?"" Derge called for his partner.

A large man with dark skin and sliver hair made up in an afro appeared in a large door. The door was massive and the man filled the whole thing. The guy had to be at least a half giant, around sixteen to maybe eighteen feet tall. He sat there in a red chair, just behind the door. The man looked over the crowd, before frowning with discontent. "It appears my hand picked choices were killed as easily as some flunkies. Well done marines, you're accomplished the task I set before you. You cleared out the trash for me, leaving only the strongest alive. However, I fear that even the they eventually too would have been slain if I hadn't interfered. Sigh...What am I going to do with you lot? Well no matter, I have new men that could take their places. What say you marines, men of power that has slain my own? Join me or die?"

3/15
Back to top Go down
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

PostSubject: Re: East Blue: Battle For Two Dimensions   East Blue: Battle For Two Dimensions Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 2:21 am

Pyro landed on the stone beneath him and after Derge slid off, he flew up into the air to obtain an ariel view of the environment. He was now in his hybrid form. He witnessed a man with a silver afro come into their view. He could barely make him out from the height he was flying, but he could see the afro plainly. He heard his partner yell for him. He didn't respond just yet. "Join or Die" said the afro man.
Pyro swooped down at high speed and yelled at the afro man.

Phoenix Kick

"I'll join you alright. I'll join you in a fight! Derge if you can't tell, I'm here. Help me kick his ass!"

Pyro at his rumble ball. He entered his corrupted form in preparation for the next battle. He was ready for anything. He used his wings to bring himself near derge. Pyro drew his cutlass, and took a basic defensive stance.

4/15
Back to top Go down
Agthala

Agthala

PostSubject: Re: East Blue: Battle For Two Dimensions   East Blue: Battle For Two Dimensions Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 6:28 pm

Hal landed on the stone with a large thud. Being in his hybrid form gave him a slightly larger build than usual and, as such, landed with a much heavier thud than he usually would have. A fair few of the marines that Hal had tried to warn about the hole were here, and some were also landing with thuds upon the stone. Some of the pirates that the marines hadn't killed were also here. Neither the marines or pirates were attacking each other, in some form of unspoken truce. Hal looked about. This area was far too large to be some form of hidden ship. Hal never got much time to think about the situation he was in for a large man appeared. Listening, Hal slipped into his invisibility, walking along the edge of the crowd. Hal began to look at the man and think to himself. What was the best way to take down this guy if things got sour?

Hal switched into his Full form, moving closer towards the man. Staying invisible, Hal had to dodge around people that were moving about while the man talked. The marines were discussing quietly among themselves about the man and Hal couldn't help but think about some of the questions he heard posed. Was this man the leader of the pirates that they just fought? Did he create this room? If so, how did he make this room? Was it some sort of Devil Fruit? The man finished his preach with an ultimatum. Join his side, or they would die. Not even thinking, Hal made his mind to attack the man. Staying invisible, Hal would aim to run directly into the man's legs, attempting to trip him up.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: East Blue: Battle For Two Dimensions   East Blue: Battle For Two Dimensions Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 9:43 pm

"Gate of Sivack" The man waved his arms creating four doors. One of the entrances was in front of Pyro and the other in front of Hal. The exits to the doors were in front of two of the marines that had been drug down from one of the original doors. Pyro's Phoenix Kick landed, hitting one of his fellow marines in the chest. The power from the kick knocked the man back onto the ground, he shown no signs of getting up anytime soon. Hal on the other hand crashed into a small group of marines. The crashed caused shock in the marines, as the door sent some invisible object at them. None of the group seemed harmed, just startled. As the group of marines got back up to their feet, they immediately pulled out their weapons. Cutlasses and pistols drawn, all pointed at the direction where the now closed door had opened.

Sivack III:

Derge watched everything unfold, the four doors and the strange things that happened with them. He seen why the man had opened the door to stop Pyro, but why did he open one for nothing? Or was it really nothing? The group of marines that the exit lead to, were all bowled down like it was nothing. At that moment Derge remembered that ominous feeling he had back at the base. Could it be that there was a connection? Derge grabbed for his cutlass, but he dropped his hand a moment later. The foe was able to avoid Pyro and perhaps some other person or things with relative ease. Attacking head on would be fruitless, and probably lead to their deaths. The old man was large and appeared to have a fruit that allowed him to avoid multiple attacks at once. However Derge also noticed something that could potentially be a weakness. The man's legs were small, shriveled even. Derge wasn't even sure the legs could support the man's body. Even with that knowledge, Derge was certain that the man's fruit was more than an adequate replacement for his legs. "We need to coordinate our attacks with everyone that's willing to help us. A large group needs to go in for th distraction while one goes in to attack from behind. To be honest, our normal kind of frontal attack won't work, for the simple fact we don't know if the number of doors have a limit. That's why we need to catch him off guard when...." Derge said before he was cut off.

"Mr. Namikaze, I believe I have a particular deal made up for you. One that you cannot refuse." said the old man holding up his hand. In the palm of the man's hand sat a small red ball like object with a strange design on it. Even from as far away as he was from it, Derge's eyes widened at the site of it. He turned from Pyro and stared at the old man, slowly he began to walk towards Sivack.

"You're Sivack, the silver haired giant that stole the fruit of my from my village 800 years ago." Derge said realizing his description matched almost perfectly to the story he was told as a child. "But that can't be, even giants don't live that long. That's if you're a giant at all." he retorted looking at the man.

"I am in fact not my grandfather. As you can see I'm only a half giant, I'm Sivack the Third. Ever since my grandfather was killed, the marines have been hunting down my family. For hundreds of years they chased us, well not me particularly; I'm only fifty years old. However every once in a while the government in which you work for would get lucky and find one of us. To this day your organization has hunted down and killed all of my family, but me of course." Sivack said before pausing. "I know? Sad isn't it?" he asked in a humorous way. It was obvious the man before them had no sympathy towards his family. The fact they had all been slaughtered seemed nothing more than a trivial matter to him. "Thanks to the efforts of the various marines and pol agents I am the sole inheritor of this, the fruit of your people. It can be yours, for the small price of your loyalty. All you have to do to prove your loyalty is salute me. I believe that is a violation of your marine code. Yes, that will do. Salute me, salute a pirate." he ordered as he glared at Derge with malicious intent.

Derge glared at his foe for a moment. He had the fruit that Derge had been looking for since he became a marine. It was the fruit Derge would have killed a fellow marine for. There was only one solution to the problem at hand. Derge looked to Pyro; his face was blank as he stared his partner down. Turning back around, Derge stepped forward and raised his right hand into a salute. He gave the foe what was required, a test of loyalty; it was a proverbial spit wad into the face of every marine there. As soon as he did, a door opened beneath his feet; it transported him up to where the silver haired half giant was seated. Derge took at set towards the man, taking the fruit and biting into it. An instant later Derge dropped the fruit grabbing his throat as he started to cough up blood. He fell to the floor, writhing in pain and agony.

"Oh did I forget to tell you, I poisoned the fruit? Don't worry though. I have the suppressant for this particular kind of poison, so I'll be able to keep you alive. That is as long as you follow my orders." Sivack said as he let out a small cackle.

9/15
Back to top Go down
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

PostSubject: Re: East Blue: Battle For Two Dimensions   East Blue: Battle For Two Dimensions Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 12:31 am

Pyro felt sorry for an instant, seeing an innocent comrade get beaten by himself... But that didn't last long, when he realized he had just been teleported in the first place. He looked at the man with the afro. Stepping off the marine, he walked slowly, looking for a good angle to hit. He didn't know if he had a real blind spot, but if he charged he imagined Derge would be able to figure it out... But then the unthinkable happened. The sly dog baited his partner with something even he knew Derge couldn't refuse. As he looked at Derge, Pyro used his connection and experience with Derge that said I wouldn't do it, but I suppose you'll do it anyway you prick.

Derge collapsed as the bastard revealed the trap. While he was distracted, he ate his rumble ball.

Corrupted form

Pyro dashed towards the man, and flew upward. Coming from above at an angle, he struck, trying ti take him off guard.

Corrupt Stop

Trying to strike the man mid-fall was a risk, but he had better perception and endurance now. He could prepare himself through his senses, and keep it up. If he went too low, he'd just transition into Corrupt Arc. If too low, he would catch himself and continue. His only goal was an all out offensive. Nothing more or less. After resolving this offensive action, before the enemy's reaction, he spoke.

"Derge, you are a fool. I hope you live, but if not don't expect me to grieve. I'll forgive you eventually."

5/15

Last edited by aidoneus on Sun May 04, 2014 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Agthala

Agthala

PostSubject: Re: East Blue: Battle For Two Dimensions   East Blue: Battle For Two Dimensions Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 8:40 pm

Hal would continue to charge straight towards the man, getting ready to try and dodge any sort of tumbling body. He continued to accelerate, getting up to his full speed. Suddenly, some sort of doorway had been created in front of where Hal was running. Attempting to stop himself, Hal scratched the floor but his attempts to stop himself were futile and he flung straight into the doorway. Slamming out of the other side, Hal would be fairly dazed at what would have happened. Looking about, Hal saw that all of the marines were pointing all of their swords at the exit that he had just emerged from. Moving away from the group, Hal would turn back into his Human form, becoming fully visible. This was when the silver-haired man spoke to another Marine.

Hal watched the conversation between the two men with a certain amount of interest. It was an asset to know your enemy, and an even greater asset to know your ally. The two men seemed to know each other, or at least have heard of each other. The silver haired man took out some form of round object and asked for an impossible request; for a marine to salute a pirate. The notion of such was absolutely ridiculous and should never happen. Having just said that, the marine followed the request and saluted the pirate. Hal stared at the man with absolute disgust. No matter the object, no matter the bribe, no matter the cost, a marine should keep his integrity as a marine. Hal lost himself to his anger and when he came back to reality, the marine was next to the pirate, seemingly fallen onto the ground, writhing in pain. Hal peered at the pair, watching the events unfold, unaware of the fire-bird until he moved to attack. At this point, Hal knew that at least one other marine had a Mythical Zoan, just like himself. His interest was piqued now. Hal stood back and watched the events unfold.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: East Blue: Battle For Two Dimensions   East Blue: Battle For Two Dimensions Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 7:31 pm

[Sivack]

Sivack raised his massive arm and blocked the powerful momentum enhanced blow like it was nothing. The half giant’s large size only seemed to add to his brute strength allowing him to equalize an attack that would have harmed a normal person. As the fireball shot forth, it grazed the man's hair causing it to sizzle for a moment. With a moment of wide eyed disbelief at the strange fire bird, Sivack decided to counter the foe's next attack differently.

As Pyro went in for another attack, the foe opened a door beneath himself; dropping out of harm’s way. In an instant three more doors opened. One was in front of Pyro and the one it was connected to was behind causing the fire blade to be redirected towards the flame birdman’s back. The final door was about ten foot above Pyro, through this door came Sivack and his massive stone chair in an attempt to crush his foe. Two attacks, both out of Pyro's perception were headed for a crash course.

As Derge laid there coughing up blood, a black substance could be seen in the discarded liquid. Derge struggled and failed to get up, he landed with his face next to a pool of his own blood. Looking at it, Derge reached up and ran his fingers through it before balling them into a fist. With a shaking hand, Derge pulled out his cutlass and raised it to his neck. With one swift movement, Derge sliced his own throat. A much larger pool of blood quickly formed. To most everyone it would look like Derge had just killed himself.

10/15
Back to top Go down
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

PostSubject: Re: East Blue: Battle For Two Dimensions   East Blue: Battle For Two Dimensions Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 12:40 am

As pyro was deflected he decided he would move upward some. No particular reason, just seemed safer. He was right. He felt his own fire hit him. Of course, it did no damage as he was already covered in the same fire, but then he heard something falling for an instant. Lucky pyro. He had noticed a falling slab of stone about to crush him. Lucky for him, physics was on his side, and so was his endurance.

Sacred Form

With his new strength and agility, he was able to grab the slab, and propel himself out of the way, and redirect the slab slightly. How?

Sacred Arc

An on the fly experiment that saved his life. He switched back into his corrupt form just in time to crash into the cold, hard floor. He had hit his head pretty hard, but he was able to tank it. He flew higher to get a good view. It seemed he might have sprained an ankle, but no matter. He could endure it. And with sacred form, it would heal anyway. And if it he didn't regenerate, the strength and agility increase from his sacred form would have allowed him to bypass it anyway.

7/15
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: East Blue: Battle For Two Dimensions   East Blue: Battle For Two Dimensions Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 4:06 am

[Sivack]

A door opened in front of the silver haired half giant that extended to the door that appeared behind Pyro.  A volley of powerful punches were sent through the first door and like magic it seemed the man's arms stretched all the way to the door behind Pyro.  The blows exited the second door at the same moment they had entered the first, there was no delay in the timing.  "Punch Door Volley"  The punches were quick and many with power behind them.  As long as Pyro was on his guard, dodging one meant he would likley had been able to dodge the rest.  

The pool of blood that had been growing under Derge had finally stopped growing.  A good amount of the blood contained trace amounts of a black ooze that slowly compiled into a small area on the edge of the blood pool.  Slowly the pool of blood began to retract, leaving the black ooze as it did.  Derge stumbled back to his feat, having just apparently come back from the dead.  A thick layer of hard blood encased the wound on Derge's throat stopping the flow of the blood and allowing him to breathe normally.  A crimson liquid rose up around Derge and began to spiral around him as if it was an aura of power.  The blood demon had finally awakened.  

"Sivack, I'll show you why making a deal with the devil is such a bad idea. You sold your soul to me the minute you thought you could gain the upper hand by making me betray my ideals. Saluting a pirate is indeed a sin for a marine, but for me in order to achieve true ultimate justice; I will bear any sin that I must. Although a reprehend for my sin may slow me down....it will not....you will not ever stop me...nothing will."

11/15
Back to top Go down
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

PostSubject: Re: East Blue: Battle For Two Dimensions   East Blue: Battle For Two Dimensions Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 6:44 pm

Pyro, now in his sacred form, avoided most of the punches. The few that hit were instantaneously healed. Pyro grinned at his friend's return. He decided to strike and hope for back-up.

Sacred Arc

Pyro aimed his kick at the man's legs. If he landed, it could easily flip him onto the floor. But Pyro was exposed. He knew this. Derge's move would be the deciding factor of whether or not Pyro would succeed in his attempts.

"It's about time you got your ass up, now skip the theatrics and help!"

Immediately after the resolving of the kick, regardless of the result, he would bend and perform a hand stand, propelling himself into the air. Then, he would transform again.

Corrupted form.

Preparing himself to strike fast and hot, he looked at his foe.
10/15
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: East Blue: Battle For Two Dimensions   East Blue: Battle For Two Dimensions Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 10:36 pm

The kick missed the man's short almost useless looking legs and hit the chair or rather throne he sat on instead. With his door powers, the man made the stone spin from the momentum with his revolving door power. The stone at the bottom of the throne spun creating a buzz saw like motion. Another door opened below the man causing him to fall through. The once again the man came through a door opened only a few feet above Pryo. The half giant was trying to use the spinning stone to crush and bash Pyro into oblivion.

Derge flew over to his partner’s aid; he was faster with his new found power than he was on his own two legs. However looking at the figure before him, Derge was certain he didn't want to abuse that fact unless necessary. From within Derge flowed a great amount of blood creating a barrier above Pyro. In an instant the barrier was shattered and Shivack was able to get through. At least Derge was able to stall the man just long enough that his attack had no hope of hitting his fellow marine. In the process however, Derge was thrown back and hit the ground. Thankfully, with Derge's endurance it would take something stronger than a simple push to keep Derge down.

"How the hell are we supposed to stop this freaking tank?" Derge complained through gritted teeth.

12/15
Back to top Go down
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

PostSubject: Re: East Blue: Battle For Two Dimensions   East Blue: Battle For Two Dimensions Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 12:26 pm

"Well, we both have regeneration and a few skill boosts, so why don't we just attack him blindly until we find out his weaknesses and exploit them?"

Pyro used his agility and strength to evade the crushing blow by diving and rolling then attempting a kick at the stone which, propelled pyro on top of the stone.

"It isn't like we have anything better to do!"

Pyro jumped at his opponent again. He was starting to run a bit low on rumble power. He needed to finish this soon. Mid kick, pyro flipped and transformed into his corrupted form, aimed his finger at the large man, and used his corrupt pistol. He then flew off towards Derge. When he arrived, he would smack him on the back of his head. for being a little bitch and needed to get his act together. He would say so after he made his attempted.

11/15
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: East Blue: Battle For Two Dimensions   East Blue: Battle For Two Dimensions Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 11:16 pm

"You needn’t try such a tactic. My greatest weakness is obvious, and is caused by my greatest strength. I have no weakness that is not covered by the powers of my fruit. Your futile battle against me is nothing more than a farce." Sivack mocked.

To him the battle seemed like he was fighting a couple of kids. They could move a little faster and were a bit more agile; but in the end he had the upper hand. Neither side had been able to land significant blows against the other. However the little tid bits of damage to the marines would eventually take its toll and Sivack knew it. With his powers, Sivback created a revolving door out of the air in front of him. The fireball went in and around to come back out the other side.

Derge began to form another claw; he held his arm out in front of his body. The mass of blood took shape once more, this time he wasn't wearing it. However, before he had time to attack; Pyro attempted a head-butt. With his free hand Derge placed his dome up blocking the incoming attempt at a wake-up call.

"I know. For now we should concentrate on ranged attacks. Despite what it looks like, I don't have any type of regeneration. It's simple expedited clotting...nothing as sophisticated as your phoenix." Derge admitted. He was ready for Pyro, they were to attack together.

13/15
Back to top Go down
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

PostSubject: Re: East Blue: Battle For Two Dimensions   East Blue: Battle For Two Dimensions Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 2:11 pm

"Well that is a problem now, isn't it. Unless you count my pistol, I don't have many ranged attacks. If you haven't noticed, zoan users tend to be very up-close and personal in battle. Especially me, seeing as how I don't have to worry about my own well being."

Pyro flipped his pistol in his hands. He didn't know exactly how much ammo he had, but it might be his only way to attack. He turned into his corrupted form, and returned his pistol to his side.

Corrupt Pistol

Pyro used his fiery finger-pistol on the foe in the distance, and flew upward. He would continue to launch small bullets of his fire, in hopes they would work in Derge's plan. He had his doubts though. Why couldn't using his cutlass be ranged attack? Why did it have to be short distance too? No matter. He had a job.
12/15
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: East Blue: Battle For Two Dimensions   East Blue: Battle For Two Dimensions Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 7:55 pm

Sivack opened two doors, one in front of the blood attack and another in front of the fireball attack. As soon as the two attacks entered the door's they collided with each other causing a small fiery explosion. All most instantly after the smoked had settled the two doors closed and Sivack let out a laugh mocking the two.

"Hmm...At least we know that his powers aren't automatic or a passive ability." Derge concluded. Derge may not be the smartest person in the world, but after fighting the same foe that he had watch fight for so long; even someone like he could come up with a plan. "Look Pyro. There aren't enough people here to distract him for one of us attacks him from behind. The easiest solution would be to cut off his line of sight. In order to do that, we'll need something big. Right now I don't think I can generate something like that. Even if I could it would take some time to get it ready...Since that's out all I'm coming up with is a big old blank. Do you have any ideas?" Derge questioned.

Distracted by the conversation, Derge didn't notice a rather large door opening above the two. It was a door to the outside world. The door was a large rectangular shape and parked outside said door, there was a large ship or at least a portion of the side of the ship. Specifically the side cannons of the ship were all that anyone looking out it could see.

"FIRE"

A multitude of loud booms announced the door's presence as twenty cannons rained down large balls of steel upon the two marines. Immediately Derge raised the largest dome he could construct. The dome was over thirty feet in diameter and as hard as a brick. Despite the strength of the dome, it wouldn't take more than a few of the balls to bring it completely down. Unless something drastic happened the two marines would be lucky to survive little lone come out intact.

14/15
Back to top Go down
Agthala

Agthala

PostSubject: Re: East Blue: Battle For Two Dimensions   East Blue: Battle For Two Dimensions Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 7:31 am

Hal watched from the sidelines in his human form with other marines.  The fight seemed inhuman.  How were the other marines meant to help them?  How was Hal meant to help them?  Being at the sidelines for so long gave Hal a good idea at what opponent's ability was.  It was definitely a Devil Fruit in nature, nothing else could create such weird abilities.  Nothing Hal could think of at least.  The man's abilities seemed to be a sort of teleportation, making gateways or doors in two location.  This would allow what ever entered one gateway to go to the next gateway.  Slipping into his Hybrid form, Hal went invisible and attempted to circle around the man.

Luckily for Hal, the phoenix and oddly-not-dead guy gave a good battle to the man.  This should hopefully distract the man for just long enough so that Hal could at least get off some damage.  A door by itself appeared above the two marines.  Blinking, Hal looked at the door weirdly.  He couldn't see any other door in the area.  Hal wasn't close enough to be able to look through the gateway to get any idea at what was on the other side.  However, Hal got some idea when he heard a loud command to fire and large booms.  Immediately, the oddly-not-dead guy constructed a weird ball.  It seemed to protect them for now at least.  Nodding, Hal decided that this was the perfect time to strike.  Running towards the back of the man that was creating the doorways, Hal closed his fingers together, making his hand-spear.  Raising his arm above his waist, Hal got ready to strike at the man's spinal column.
Back to top Go down
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

PostSubject: Re: East Blue: Battle For Two Dimensions   East Blue: Battle For Two Dimensions Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 8:15 pm

Changing from corrupt to phoenix almost on reflex, pyro dived and flew directly at Derge. He would knock him out of the way gently, then fly with his enhanced agility through the danger. Feeling the power of the rumble ball exhausting, he would use it while he could. He would change into his corrupt form.

Corrupt Pistol

Flying upward to a large stalactite, Pyro used the immense strength of his sacred form to break apart the stalactite with a simple kick.

Sacred Arc

Pyro would fall, and then transform into his phoenix form. He hoped Derge would take the cue. The stone would block the line of sight for a good 18 seconds. Pyro, trying to follow Derge's plan, hid behind the rock then changed forms one more time. Attempting to strike from a bljnd spot, Pyro would make another sacred arc, this time at his face. He wasn't very careful, sommay have been noticed. He was simply doing whatever came to mind in the heat of the moment.

15/15
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: East Blue: Battle For Two Dimensions   East Blue: Battle For Two Dimensions Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 6:48 pm

[Hal]

With Derge and Pyro taking up so much of the man's attention, he didn't notice Hal coming from behind. The half giant made a fatal mistake, as long as Hal followed through and nothing unexpected happened. When Hal used his attack aimed at the Silvack's spine, Hal would soon find out that he gravely miscalculated. The area that Hal had aimed for was covered by the back of his large stone like throne. At Hal's strength he was unlikely to even put a crack in the chair. In all likelihood, all Hal really accomplished was probably breaking his hand as well as giving away his formerly unknown location to his enemy. A door underneath Hal opened leading to an area above an ocean.

[Pyro]

As Pyro slipped around the massive obstruction, he was spotted soon after. Sivack had less time than usual to counter the him, but he was able to do so regardless. The man opened a set of doors. The entrance was raised in front of Pyro as he tried to attack while the exit leads to the massive stone stalactite. Silvack wasn't stupid; he knew that the obstruction could possibly give his enemy an upper hand. Therefore, the first thing Silvack set out to do was remove the only possible advantage.

[Derge]

Meanwhile, Derge stood behind the large piece of stone gathering a condensed ball of blood in-between his hands. More and more blood began to flow from his arms into the small ball. The man had a stern look of concentration on his face as he began developing the attack the he hoped would lead to the down fall of their foe. Even if Derge had to sacrifice a few of his allies to beat his foe, he was going to come out alive no matter what he had to do. Survive or die. The battle will soon come to a sudden end.

15/15
Back to top Go down
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

PostSubject: Re: East Blue: Battle For Two Dimensions   East Blue: Battle For Two Dimensions Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 2:26 pm

Pyro landed roughly on the ground, out of harms way at the moment's having role. However, he was exhausted. He had used up all of his stamina. He had barely the strength to say. But he did so, he climb a wall of rocks. He had no way victory anymore. He has used all of his disposal. All he could do is wait and have faith in his ally. He noticed Hal and realized soon after that he should help him to escape as well. After all, he had just helped to fund this great enemy. Furthermore, he could be caught and Dirge's plan, considering Dirge's philosophy. He went back for his fellow Marine, and whispered.

"we need to hurry. Quickly, come with me."

He turned into the phoenix and prepared for take off.

"Derge, all's clear!"

1/15
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: East Blue: Battle For Two Dimensions   East Blue: Battle For Two Dimensions Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 9:19 pm

"BLOOD TSUNAMI"

Derge threw his arms forward causing the orb of blood to crash against the ground releasing a tremendous amount of blood.  The blood hurtled forward creating a wave of the crimson substance.  It coursed around the pillar that Pyro had brought down bringing the massive structure down like a mere piece of debris.  The wall of blood towered over 65 feet in both height and length.  

Seeing the massive wave, the half giant's eyes went wide with disbelief.  "How?  You just obtained that fruit only a moment ago?  It's as if the fruit was made for you!" he yelled stuttering and stammering the whole time.  As the wave rapidly approached, Sivack opened a portal under himself only to emerge behind where Derge had been when summoning the power to attack.  

Derge was ready, his hand pointed at Sivack; with his finger imitating a gun.  "Blood Bullet"  A slightly delayed projectile grazed the top of Sivack's head as he fell through another hole, this time a portal to the real world.  Derge leaped forth into the portal as he shouted one last thing into the door door fruit's pocket.  "Blood Claw” As the blood flowed in from the first portal Derge used it to create a large number of claws from the blood that made up the tsunami.  The bladed hands grabbed onto Derge's fellow marines and pulled them in through the portals to the real world.  The power of the claws would likely kill any weaker marines, but at least their bodies could have a proper burial.  Derge and then the blood poured out of the sky like a baby from a mother’s womb slashing down onto the deck of the marine ship where the battle had started.  

Derge could still fight, but he was unsure he could defeat Sivack without Pyro and the other marines who would likely not be in a condition as favorable as his.  He knew he had to bluff it without actually attack.  Allowing Sivack to escape and making the half giant think it's his only choice was the best course of action Derge could think of.  Derge quickly got to his feet and scanned the area until he found the enemy.  The blood user lifted his hand and pointed his finger guns a Sivack.  

"You have no hope Sivack.  Give it up, and I'll personally make sure you're death is a quick one." Derge said.  Derge didn't realize one detail when calculating his previous options.  He was in fact not in the kind of shape he thought he'd be in.  Even with the combination of his high endurance and his powerful devil fruit, there was some lingering side effects from the paralyzation poison that he had ingested earlier when he ate the fruit.  Derge was visibly shaking while trying to hold up his arms.

1/15
Back to top Go down
Agthala

Agthala

PostSubject: Re: East Blue: Battle For Two Dimensions   East Blue: Battle For Two Dimensions Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 3:19 pm

Hal darted towards Sivack with as much speed as he could muster, darting from side to side just in case the man decided to open any doorways underneath where Hal was going to run to.  Hal wasn't sure if the man could see him or not, but he wasn't going to take that chance.  This was a golden opportunity.  He would be able to attack from behind his target, unseen.  Hal continued to dash towards Sivack's spine.  Once there, he would attack with his spear claw, not realising his grave error.  The man was protected from the back by a large stone.  Only if Hal wasn't so blind, he might have bothered to actually inspect if his back was protected.  A large crack could be heard from Hal's hand as he hit the stone.  Dashing backwards quickly, Hal barely managed to escape falling into Sivack's door, but also dropped his invisibility in that moment.

During that moment, another marine came over to him, telling him that Hal should go with him.  Nodding, Hal would turn into the Barghest, watching as the man would turn into a Phoenix.  Running as quickly as he could, with a broken front paw, to keep up with the Phoenix, Hal would eventually get grabbed by a third marine's blood power.  Switching back to his Hybrid form, thinking this was an enemy he needed to fight, Hal would fall through the doorway back into the real world.  Landing with a large thud on the Marine ship, Hal would cough up some blood.  Growling, he would yell at the marine that grabbed him and brought him through;
"Oi! Give us some warning before you try that type of thing again!""
Hal would look at the doorway he came through and looking about the ship, waiting to see if Sivack would come through.
Back to top Go down
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

PostSubject: Re: East Blue: Battle For Two Dimensions   East Blue: Battle For Two Dimensions Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 7:37 pm

OOC: Sorry for hiatus. Between school, life, distractions, and general loss of interest, it took way to long to make this post.

Pyro flew and right as he would have been going through the door, derge's blood caught him and launched him through at twice the speed he had desired. Pyro crashed into the marine ship's mast and he heard a crack. He broken one of his vertebrae. Pyro started testing his movement, as calm as he could manage. His neck was stiff, but no real damage. The regeneration and time would heal him. But it would not be possible for him to continue fighting at full strength, and it would be well advised for him to quit fight altogether.

"Dirge, could you be more careful? You broke my neck. No, I don't mean almost, you actually broke my neck. I should be fine, but it could have been bad man."

Pyro got up from the deck of the ship and looked around to check his surroundings. He was exhausted and disoriented; he couldn't tell whether or not there was any danger. He slowly walked to a barrel and sat on it. He reverted to his human form, and that's when he realized how much he actually hurt after that battle. He was really beat up after all.

2/15
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: East Blue: Battle For Two Dimensions   East Blue: Battle For Two Dimensions Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 8:57 pm

Derge stood up from his knelt position as he looked around the ship where the portal had sent them. No one was in any kind of condition to continue the fight for much longer. Sivack had plenty of men left, but whether they would still follow him after what went on back in the other dimension wasn't clear. Weighing his options as well as he could, Derge really didn't see much to gain if the battle continued. Standing as straight as he could Derge decided the best course of action would be to bluff the foe into retreating.

Derge slowly began to rise into the air, levitating with no apparent cause. Once he was above Sivack, Derge looked down upon his foe. The airborne marine stretched out his arm pointing at Sivack with his index finger. Blood began to form on the tip of his finger until a bullet sized object hung there. A crinkling sound was heard as the bullet hardened.

"Give it up. You're outnumbered and out gunned. All that continuing the fight would accomplish is more blood and your death. I guarantee it would lead to your death!" the floating marine said with a cold resolve.

[Sivack]

A perplexed look came over the immobile half giant's face when Derge miraculously went from dead tired to a rising star of intimidation. Sivack was certain the marine was bluffing with all of his bloated bravado. Even so the marine seemed ready to attack at a moment’s notice with his blood bullet technique. Sivack squinted as he looked around trying to gauge the state of Derge's allies. Retreating would make recruiting more allies a bit trickier if word of this failure got out.

"Child, stop playing around. You peons are no more than ants to I. None of you, marines or the useless fat that's left of my forces could hope to get to my level in your life time, little lone face me now. I'll admit you managed to get a few good blows in, but that was nothing more than luck combined with the fact I underestimated how stupid you were. Know that you will die, and it will be by my hand. Don't let the fact that you survived the day fool you into a false security. In fact this isn't a retreat so much as it is an opportunity. I believe I'll go kill the Namikaze in the West Blue and then I'll be back for you." Sivack said as a portal opened beneath him.

2/15
Back to top Go down
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

PostSubject: Re: East Blue: Battle For Two Dimensions   East Blue: Battle For Two Dimensions Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 1:33 pm

"Wait a minute.... Did that fucker just run away?!"

Pyro didn't curse like that very often. In this instance, it was because after all of that battle, he expected to at least have something to show for all of it. This irritated him. Derge, himself, and the other guy, hal, had risked their lives fighting this guy for him to simply run away and give a speech so that he didn't seem like a coward. A sore loser. Everyone hates a sore loser.

"Damn it! At least we're alive, but this really sucks. So derge, what exactly just happened. Explain it to me, if you don't mind."

Pyro was confused about all the ability effects that transpired. He never really understood the door thing, and then there's blood everywhere. Pyro still didn't know what was going on really. He figured Derge would have a decent explaination so it made sense to ask him. He walked closer to Derge as he spoke, returning to his side by the end of his statements, then kneeling from exhaustion. The battle had exhausted him a lot more than he originally thought.

3/15
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: East Blue: Battle For Two Dimensions   East Blue: Battle For Two Dimensions Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 11:03 pm

"We survived." Derge replied with a glance over at Pyro.

Derge was glad Shivack didn't call his bluff, maybe even a bit surprised. The pirate had them out gunned and it would still be a while before reinforcements arrived, at least any that would be useful against a foe as powerful as Shivack. Derge was lost in thought for with his head turned so he was staring at the ground. Some that Shivack had said was sticking with him; he had mentioned a Namikaze in West Blue. As far as Derge knew, he was the last of his clan. Could it be possible someone else had survived, or maybe there were Namikaze's other than the ones on his island. Both seemed very unlikely with all of the history that Derge knew.

"Do you know anything of this other Namikaze that's in the West Blue?" he asked Pyro. Derge continued, "As far as I know, I'm the last surviving member of the Namikaze. Everyone on my island was wiped out by the pirate raid. Whatever the case, I'm going to put in for a transfer to the West Blue."

Derge turned around to head back to the base when he realized they were on one of the pirate ships out to sea. It didn't matter; Derge always followed his own path. There were enough marines on the ship to take the captured pirates in, without him. Once again Derge began to float in the air, just a few feet over the deck of the ship and soon he had turned himself and began flying towards the base. Derge wanted to get the formalities out of the way so he could go investigate what Shivack was talking about.

3/15
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: East Blue: Battle For Two Dimensions   East Blue: Battle For Two Dimensions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

East Blue: Battle For Two Dimensions
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next