One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious; Youri's Sidestory 2; Docking to Dock Island (open to me and Youri)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

Serious; Youri's Sidestory 2; Docking to Dock Island (open to me and Youri) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious; Youri's Sidestory 2; Docking to Dock Island (open to me and Youri)   Serious; Youri's Sidestory 2; Docking to Dock Island (open to me and Youri) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 7:00 pm

''Don't worry, a honest man keeps his word.. After all most things are based on trust around the sea y'know, besides you were quite helpful. Now be sure to be a good man and return to your family or whoever might be waiting for you... Don't wanna get blood spatters on my coat anyways.'' . Youraia smiled faintly to the marine as he pur his 'gun' 'back' into his coat. He stood up and looked towards the way second went. ''Hey marine, do me a pleasure, stay away from the town for some time, you've seen that guy, he's a walking killing machine.. People might call be crazy but I sure ain't a butcher.. '' . Youraia walked at a rather relaxed pace towards the place second might have gone towards.. Who knows what he might face, the opponent..whats his name now, could make things invisible, meaning rather extravagant ambushes might be awaiting them.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

Serious; Youri's Sidestory 2; Docking to Dock Island (open to me and Youri) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious; Youri's Sidestory 2; Docking to Dock Island (open to me and Youri)   Serious; Youri's Sidestory 2; Docking to Dock Island (open to me and Youri) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 7:09 pm

While Youri was walking on the path, after five minutes of walking, Second could be seen standing on a slightly big sized rock. He was not moving, as if he was waiting for somebody. Well, he actually did. He was waiting on the rock so that he would wait for Youri to arrive. When Youri was a few steps behind, he turned his head, looking at his partner and he spoke with a quite serious and slightly emotionless voice. "To think that we would be followed by the very first moment here..." he explained and he pushed the rock with his foot, using pressure on it to the point that it broke. When it broke to many different pieces, small rocks split all across the place and Second finally fell on the ground, standing on his legs. It was revealed at that time that right in front of the rock, at the spot that Youri could not see, there was the badly beaten body of a villager who could barely speak out a few words.

"I was informed that this island is having concealed marines all over it... That is why we were attacked instantly. They listened to us." he commented casually, as if that was some information that he heard instead of getting it with force and violence. "What do you want us to do?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Youri's Sidestory 2; Docking to Dock Island (open to me and Youri)   Serious; Youri's Sidestory 2; Docking to Dock Island (open to me and Youri) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 7:20 pm

''I sure hope you weren't the one who beat up the villager, I might be known as a pirate but I have my ethics. Either way I suppose we should set up a regroup position, considering this garrison commander can set ambushes wherever he wants we might be split up, I highly doubt it, but we have to be prepared. Next to that we should stay under the radar, look if the town has any more.. lawless area's, like possibly a slum, and enter and gather information from that point. If the town does not have such area we will just have to improvise, perhaps just sneak around. Unlike the ways you showed just now barging in would be the last of our concerns...''. Youraia seemed displeased with the way second handled things, and he rubbed the back of his head looking around, hoping to find a more suitable path through the forest. Only assuming the opponent could make them invisible rather then completely concealed he tried to hear anything out of ordinary, or any distortion in the regular sounds he listened to after arriving.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Youri's Sidestory 2; Docking to Dock Island (open to me and Youri)   Serious; Youri's Sidestory 2; Docking to Dock Island (open to me and Youri) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 7:28 pm

Second scratched his head which was covered with his dark hood and he started thinking for a second. Then, he would speak out a few words to Youri, regarding his plan. "Your suggestion sounds good but I have something more convenient in my mind... The marines at the town are probably aware about of arrival and they have already set up their traps. Why do we not do these things you suggested but with your illusions instead, while you mask the two of us with the environment to just watch at what they are doing? That way, we will be one step ahead of them and watch at what they are doing... If they do activate their traps, then we are going to be free to continue with our plan to take over the town and find the boss of the Underworld who rules the place and dethrone him." he suggested, agreeing to go with Youri's plan but with a slightly different way. He wanted the people who would appear to the public to be their illusions, while in fact the two would be masked somewhere nearby, unseen by the common eyes of the people.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Youri's Sidestory 2; Docking to Dock Island (open to me and Youri)   Serious; Youri's Sidestory 2; Docking to Dock Island (open to me and Youri) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 7:47 pm

''Yeah I was planning on doing that apart from the fact where I'd be assisting you. Honestly I'd love to see you sneaking into town without being caught.. after all I still have to decide if you are an asset to our partnership.. Well then good luck!''. Youraia waved as he walked past second, trying to keep in his laugh. This guy has no idea what he is talking about, I cannot shroud myself from those I cannot see... oh well, not gonna let him know that, gotta let it seem like I'm omnipotent nyehehehe; he thought. He tried to find something resembling a path and decided to follow it, considering his limitations he was forced to try and sneak into town, and if something would happen he would have to act on it when it happens, as they were most likely hiding behind something invisible.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Youri's Sidestory 2; Docking to Dock Island (open to me and Youri)   Serious; Youri's Sidestory 2; Docking to Dock Island (open to me and Youri) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 7:53 pm

Seriously? Youri was planning to do the job by himself? Without helping Second even a little bit? All these were the thoughts that crossed Second's mind when he noticed that the pirate was not eager to co-operate with him and do as he pleased. Without moving, Second looked at Youri as he moved away. "Hmph... Why would that bastard join the Dusk Pirates in the first place?" he wondered while following a different way towards the village. "I should definitely keep an eye on him... And moreover... As from now on, Youri... We are working separately here." he commented while rushing towards the town, moving with great speed thanks to his yet unknown speed movement technique. "You left me with no other choice... I am going to slaughter the place by myself, if that is what I have to do! Hmphmphmph!!!".
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Youri's Sidestory 2; Docking to Dock Island (open to me and Youri)   Serious; Youri's Sidestory 2; Docking to Dock Island (open to me and Youri) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 8:03 pm

As Youraia walked down the path he exited the forest. Looking back at the forest he just passed through he seemed a tat disappointed, he enjoyed the peace. He looked over and saw some open lands which were being cultivated by civilians, and a long way further there was a town. Luckily he seemed to have entered the less dense part of the town, because looking further he saw the town became quite crowded. As he walked towards the town he saw someone milking some cows, with the cow mooing as the man stopped the look at the for him stranger.

''Excuse me good sir, but could you tell me some more about the town? I just came from abroad to study the new world and am quite lost.. I thought this rather quite island would make for a good base of operations.''
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Youri's Sidestory 2; Docking to Dock Island (open to me and Youri)   Serious; Youri's Sidestory 2; Docking to Dock Island (open to me and Youri) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 8:09 pm

Surprisingly enough, the villager who was milking the cows was not afraid of the foreign man. Actually, nobody around was worried, as if they were not really alert about the sudden appearance of the two people on the island, who easily defeated the marines. With a kind smile, the villager would stop milking the cow and he got up. He cleaned the dirt that was surrounding his farmer clothes and he then proceeded to go next to Youri, raising his hand for a handshake. The villager was a slightly old man, around his sixties. He only had one eye and a small grey colored goatee, same in color as his hair. He also wore a straw hat on his head. "A newcomer, huh? Nice... Welcome in Dock Town, son. I'd be glad to be your guide at the town if you'd like. I love meeting new people. They are giving me pictures of the world outside the island, even if I've never been away from here." he commented while he was about to give the handshake.

What was going on with that island?! Ninjas were attacking the two partners first, then their mysterious marine boss and now that unknown, awkwardly kind villager...
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Youri's Sidestory 2; Docking to Dock Island (open to me and Youri)   Serious; Youri's Sidestory 2; Docking to Dock Island (open to me and Youri) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 8:15 pm

''Nice to meet you as well good sir, and if you wouldn't mind I would like to take advantage of your kindness.'' Youraia shacked the mans hand as he let off a bright smile. ''So tell me, for my study, what is this islands relevance? Considering it is one of the few islands falling under World government authority and still a safe-heaven to us citizens it has to have some use. Next to that, how are the living conditions here? Are they different from across the red line?''. Youraia seemed to try and gain some harmless information, and asked many questions quite regular for someone trying to learn from their surroundings. As Youraia looked around things seemed peaceful, at least to the point where he was sure second didn't cause havoc. Where was that moronic son of a gun anyways?
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Youri's Sidestory 2; Docking to Dock Island (open to me and Youri)   Serious; Youri's Sidestory 2; Docking to Dock Island (open to me and Youri) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 8:27 pm

The old man smiled and looked at Youri with a kind look on his face. Without even thinking about it for a second time, he would reply to the former Warlord. "The truth is that this island is much like the islands in the Grand Line... It is no different than any others you will find in the first half. The only thing that makes it special is that it is in the New World. That is the reason that there is a marine basement here and the place is strictly overseen by marines. Many pirates who are afraid of the New World and decide to stop their pirating careers usually end up using this place as a hideout. However, as they can't set sail at the seas around because of their fear, they are hiding until they are discovered by the marines. Then, they are being sent to that prison at the nearby island... Oh well, I can't recall it's name now. The good thing is that this place is protected by marines, so we really don't have any trouble, at all. We live a peaceful life, most of the times." he gave out a few information about the island. "That's why the place is under World Government authority, son, unlike the rest of the islands in the New World." he continued talking and then he looked around. "Anyway, if you'd like to, I could show you a few places around the area." he finished. What a kind old man!
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Youri's Sidestory 2; Docking to Dock Island (open to me and Youri)   Serious; Youri's Sidestory 2; Docking to Dock Island (open to me and Youri) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 8:32 pm

''Please do so, although I would like to see the living conditions of several parts of this town, if you could just point me to the local poverty part of this town I can start my research. From that point I will just navigate around. Oh, and between you and me, if you know any good bars just tell me so, I'll be sure to give it a visit, because the one thing that doesn't change, even in the new world, is booze hehehe''.

Youraia laughed genuinely as he was having fun, its a nice change of pace from the regular chaotic approach, and he wouldn't mind not getting into conflict with everyone for a while. What was worrying him however were second and his working ethics, knowing that guy he might as well butcher a civilian for the tiniest bit of information, he was truly a despicable person.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Youri's Sidestory 2; Docking to Dock Island (open to me and Youri)   Serious; Youri's Sidestory 2; Docking to Dock Island (open to me and Youri) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 8:39 pm

The old man laughed upon listening to the words of Youri. Feeling somewhat familiar to the man whom he just met, he patted him on the back and with a friendly voice, he said "Booze is the local specialty. The economy of our island is mostly based on our booze. We are distributing booze to more than 10 islands in the New World and we are about to start expanding the business to the whole Grand Line. The secret in our booze is the milk of our cows. But it's a secret.". Then, an awkward moment followed. While the old man was pleading Youri to keep that information about the cow milk and the booze as a secret, he raised his finger in front of his nose and twitched his eyes, surprised. "Oops. I gave that out. Nevermind." he said, then he laughed for a few seconds before he started moving around the street he was on with Youri.

For a minute, he would walk along with the former Warlord. However, when it passed, he stopped in front of a bar and he proceeded to open the door. "Get inside, son. This is the local bar. You may drink as much as booze as you want. I'll pay for you." he kindly offered to pay the drink. Quite weird for a man that hadn't given his name to Youri, yet.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Youri's Sidestory 2; Docking to Dock Island (open to me and Youri)   Serious; Youri's Sidestory 2; Docking to Dock Island (open to me and Youri) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 8:46 pm

''There is no need for that good man, I am funded by my home island, and who cares what I spend the funds on? You have helped me enough, but if I ever need more help I'll just head back to your farm''. Youraia smiled and waved as he sat down onto one of the chairs. Around the round table 3 other people sat, without even glancing at them he called out towards the bar. ''Can a man get some whisky over here?''. He wasn't sure if the bartender had heard him since it was quite crowded, After yelling that he rubbed the back of his head. Who where these people sitting around this table anyways?
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Youri's Sidestory 2; Docking to Dock Island (open to me and Youri)   Serious; Youri's Sidestory 2; Docking to Dock Island (open to me and Youri) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 8:58 pm

"You finally came, huh?" a voice was heard, coming from the group of people. "We were waiting for you to appear here... We didn't want to cause a fuss in the public so we stayed down here, hoping you would come. After all, scums like you love bars, don't they?" a man spoke and got up from the table. He had a cape on his back, the very same cape that the man called Kazekuro used to wear. He also wore the same clothes, indicating that he was the man. He had white colored eyes and white colored hair which were tied in a ponytail, a very short ponytail that made his head look like a white pineapple. He was also very short, shorter than he looked back then, probably because he was standing at the same footing as Youri did.

[Introduction Box]
[Commodore Kazekuro of the New World]
[Head of the Marine Ninja Unit in Dock Island]

"Get him men!" he said and he touched the two men who were around, turning them invisible. The two men started rushing towards Youri from unknown spots afterwards, while Kazekuro also masked himself with his weird powers.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Youri's Sidestory 2; Docking to Dock Island (open to me and Youri)   Serious; Youri's Sidestory 2; Docking to Dock Island (open to me and Youri) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 9:05 pm

''Nice to meet you, one of your friendly men told me about you, you are quite the joker aren't you?''. Youraia pushed his leg on the floor making the chair flip backwards. As the chair and Youraia landed on their back he rolled backwards and made a long backflip using both his momentum and his hands as he pushed himself from the floor. As he stood up he smiled for a bit. ''I would love to stay around, but a man of my status has more important things to do..''. Youraia grabbed something within his coat and he revealed two small balls balancing on his hand, as they were just big enough to fit in. One by one he let them fall and one by one he stepped on them, releasing enough smoke to fill the entire bar. Using it as a cover he used his speed to quickly escape from the bar and ran throughout the streets, passing through several alleys, until he found a old looking stone house nearby, with a almost inviting looking weak door. He quickly broke it open and placed it back together as he hid against a nearby wall. The house itself seemed to be a deserted two story high house. I wonder who could have lived here in the past?
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Youri's Sidestory 2; Docking to Dock Island (open to me and Youri)   Serious; Youri's Sidestory 2; Docking to Dock Island (open to me and Youri) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 9:19 pm

The marines would start coughing when they noticed the smoke bombs that exploded.They were stalled enough for Youri to escape from the bar before things got more difficult. When he got out of the bar, Kazekuro would yell at his subordinates. "Get him!" he yelled, but when the two invisible men got out, it was too late. Youri had already vanished. Without a second thought, Kazekuro grabbed his Den Den Mushi and he made a call at the basement afterwards. "Attention, all men. The former Warlord Youri Mountain has escaped from us. You are all invisible, so you are free to move all across the town. Find him and kill him, if necessary! He can't have gone too far away!" he said, his eyes being serious the whole time he spoke.

Meanwhile, at the house Youri was hiding in... The place was not lit and there were no candles around. There was only pitch darkness and from the looks of it, the house was old enough to be abandoned. Quite a good place for a pirate to hide. However, while walking, Youri would step upon something. Or actually... somebody.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Youri's Sidestory 2; Docking to Dock Island (open to me and Youri)   Serious; Youri's Sidestory 2; Docking to Dock Island (open to me and Youri) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 9:32 pm

As Youraia was the curious bastard he tried to look around, perhaps he'd find some things just lying around. But as he tried to do that he stepped on something. ''What in the seven warlords is this?''. As he looked down he saw someone just lying around. It was too dark to see how he/she looked like, because heck, this house didn't have windows. He pushed the somebody in the hopes of waking 'it' up. ''Hey, wake up you dozing bastard, what the flying fuck are you doing here in this abandoned house?''. Youraia was already quite annoyed because he didn't manage to get booze, and the fact that people were just lying around abandoned houses didn't help either.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Youri's Sidestory 2; Docking to Dock Island (open to me and Youri)   Serious; Youri's Sidestory 2; Docking to Dock Island (open to me and Youri) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 7:06 am

The marine ninja unit that was invisible, thanks to Kazekuro's weird powers of concealing, had been dispatched all across the town of Dock Island, searching for Youri. Kazekuro in fact expected that Youri could escape from his clutches and so he prepared his back-up plan. He made all of his subordinates invisible and so he was ready to dispatch them all across the town in case Youri escaped, without anybody noticing at all. And so that happened. All across the place there were several men who were invisible, ready to rush at Youri and attack him with sneak attacks. If Youri got out of the house, he would definitely be found for sure.

Meanwhile, inside the abandoned house, the body that Youri stepped on did not really react. That could mean two things. Either that person was having a very deep sleep or... he was nothing more than dead. Youri had to find a way to light up the place and see what it was.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Youri's Sidestory 2; Docking to Dock Island (open to me and Youri)   Serious; Youri's Sidestory 2; Docking to Dock Island (open to me and Youri) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 10:10 pm

''Ugh, screw this noise..''. Youraia looked around the room, being in the slightly tense situation he is in he was thinking of just lighting the house on fire and make it a point of distraction, but then again, that would be going against the coin flip. Oh well, Youraia was sure it wouldn't have gone different even if he went with the always annoying second. Searching his pockets Youraia realised he did not smoke, and thus had no matches on him. What to do what to do, Youraia thought this many times over just to in the end see a oil lamp on the other side of the room. Youraia seemed to have gotten used to the darkness and grabbed it. Looking in a nearby half broken closet he does find a bunch of matches in one of the under drawers. Youraia lighted the oil lamp, set it down on the ground, and looked at whatever kind of body may have been lying on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Youri's Sidestory 2; Docking to Dock Island (open to me and Youri)   Serious; Youri's Sidestory 2; Docking to Dock Island (open to me and Youri) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 6:21 pm

The place was lit and the body he happened to find was clearly seen. It was the body of a man who seemed to be dead, dead for a while. The man was not breathing and if Youri actually touched him, he would be cold enough to make Youri realize that he was dead. The man had a damaged face and that was probably the reason of his death. What was going on? Who was the man who killed that person? Could it be Second who had just arrived at the place and was probably rampaging all over the area or anybody else? Youri had to find out!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Youri's Sidestory 2; Docking to Dock Island (open to me and Youri)   Serious; Youri's Sidestory 2; Docking to Dock Island (open to me and Youri) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious; Youri's Sidestory 2; Docking to Dock Island (open to me and Youri)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2