One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious; Youri's Sidestory 1; The hooded man (open to me and Youri)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maxulus

Maxulus

Serious; Youri's Sidestory 1; The hooded man (open to me and Youri) Empty
PostSubject: Serious; Youri's Sidestory 1; The hooded man (open to me and Youri)   Serious; Youri's Sidestory 1; The hooded man (open to me and Youri) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 10:34 am

Somewhere at the start of the New World, before even anybody can understand that they are in the most dangerous sea in the world, there is a small, a very small remote island. That remote island which is in fact as big as a small room, without any plant life or animal life, is looking like a small beach, a beach on which barely ten to fifteen people can stay. And at the sand of that beach, there is a mysterious man, sitting in his own butt, taking the posture of a hermit.

The man is weirdly dressed. He wears a robe, but a robe that is not very long. It barely reaches his knees, which are covered with black colored pants and shoes. The robe has a dark brown color with light brown dots all over it. The sleeves are very long, long enough to hide the mysterious man's hands and his face is shadowed by the hood that dark brown robe, which he wears, has. The man is not moving at all. He seems to be staying there, frozen. Not even a single sound is heard from him, even when he gets up.

In front of the hooded man, there is a Den Den Mushi. The Den Den Mushi is looking towards his direction. The mysterious man is expecting a call from somebody, apparently. But who could that person be? Could he be a marine? Could he be a revolutionary? Could he be a world government agent, or could he be a pirate? Probably the latter... The Den Den Mushi had the face of a man that was quite familiar to the world. It had the face of a man who had been affiliated with so many different people that even himself would have probably forgot. A man that had made a name for himself, even if he had really done nothing noteworthy - yet - in his life. But, that was the skill of the man. That man managed to convince everyone that he was much greater than he really was. He was one of the few men to trick pirates, marines the whole World Government as he had once been a member of the World Government. That was the face that the Den Den Mushi resembled.

But, the Den Den Mushi is not the only item around the mysterious man. There is also a piece of paper that the man carries with him, reading it all the time. The note is not clearly written but it is capable of being read. The badly written letters seem to form a letter. A letter which the mysterious man reads, still silently.

"I have received your letter. I am about to meet you at your selected meeting point in about seven days from now on. I really want to find out what you have in your mind.

With Regards,
Youri."

Yes. The letter was signed by that man that the Den Den Mushi actually looked like. The hooded man was waiting for none other than the former member of the Steel Village Pirates, former captain of the Mountain Pirates and former member of the seven royal warlords prior to his defeat at the hands of Roko Cloud... That sly man, Youri Mountain!
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Youri's Sidestory 1; The hooded man (open to me and Youri)   Serious; Youri's Sidestory 1; The hooded man (open to me and Youri) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 11:22 am

As the waters were violent and the weather bad, a small grunt of displeasure could be heard echoing in the distance. If one would squint their eyes they could see a small, but seemingly heavily armored ship coming towards the small islands. The flag it wove was one that had nothing on it, it was a black flag, as if the one waving it was someone trying to be overly mysterious.

As the ship came within docking range a man could be seen at the helm, he was wearing a blue, and quite dirty coat, which covered his hands as it was a tat too big for him. With his eyes looking as if he was going to kill someone and his hair pointy and sticking all ways it created quite the weird scene. His brown boots made a shoving sound, perhaps because he was casually walking to the far end of the ship. The man jumped over the side, getting knee deep in the water, and he could be heard muttering something..it sounded like curse words. Slowly the man approached until he finally stepped on the beach..or was it an island? Heck its pretty much both.

The man looked at the for him stranger, and faintly smiled. ''So I suppose you are the guy uncle max send eh? I suppose its not strange having him knowing me but honestly I did not expect him to contact me. Oh well, times change and so does this world. So the main question is ladies and gentlemen, who are you, why are you here, and what the hell is this supposed to be, meeting me all the way here.. I was enjoying a nice little vacation in paradise...Oh right, Youraia Jester, known as the one and only Youri Mountain.''

Youri's introduction was quite knit-together , one could hear from the several stop between the sentences he was just improvising on the spot for most of it. His stance was quite relaxed though, something one might not expect from someone having enemies in every corner of the world.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Youri's Sidestory 1; The hooded man (open to me and Youri)   Serious; Youri's Sidestory 1; The hooded man (open to me and Youri) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 11:50 am

The man would immediately get up by the time Youri arrived. He turned his head towards Youri's direction and he stared him at the eyes, even if it was impossible to tell whether the man really looked towards him or not, as he wore a hood that covered his face. "Firstly, Maximillion is not your uncle... Listen. I am a man who is familiar with him, quite familiar I will say. You may not call him your uncle. Secondly, I am here because he has something to tell you... He has something in his mind to propose to you and he really wonders whether you will agree or not." the mysterious man spoke some words and then he turned his head towards the sea for a second. He looked at the violent sea and then he turned his head at Youri, asking him the question. "So... What do you say? Are you interested in listening to what he has to say?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Youri's Sidestory 1; The hooded man (open to me and Youri)   Serious; Youri's Sidestory 1; The hooded man (open to me and Youri) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 1:09 pm

Youraia looked a bit in thought, then found his response. ''Well if he means uncle max sure, I'd be glad to listen to uncle maximillion. Honestly I don't see a reason why I wouldn't call uncle maximillion uncle. Perhaps a strange uncle I agree, but still. Also you might want to get off of your high horse with that down talking tone you added every now and then, I'd be more then happy to send mah uncle a message in the form of a head.. Soooo, let's try this again, my name is Youraia Jester, and under the rules of etiquette you are supposed to state your name as well, unless you are somehow denying the fact that it was uncle max who called me here.''

Youraia chuckled a little between the sentences and really tried his hardest to make sure uncle was made loud and clear. Rubbing the back of his head he looked away into the distance. One could almost hear him thinking about how the weather is bad and the new world sucks.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Youri's Sidestory 1; The hooded man (open to me and Youri)   Serious; Youri's Sidestory 1; The hooded man (open to me and Youri) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 1:21 pm

The man was about to lose his temper at first. However, he would stop thinking of weird stuff such as attacking the enemy, by the time he realized that he was not talking to an ordinary pirate. After all, Youri was known all across the pirate society for being annoying and for rarely shutting his mouth. And the mysterious man did not really want to make angry a man like Youri. Nonetheless, he was quite important to Maximillion, the pirate captain needed him. As a result, his reaction was not one anybody would expect. It was rather the opposite. "Fine, you may call him however you like, I guess." he spoke out those words.

Then, he would proceed to answering to the question of Youri. "Secondly, regarding my name, that is something I would not like to share with you or anybody else. But, you can call me Second. That is it. Second is my name for you and for anyone else." he replied to Youri and then he would repeat the very same words he used before. "Now... I am here because he has something to tell you... He has something in his mind to propose to you and he really wonders whether you will agree or not. So... What do you say? Are you interested in listening to what he has to say?" he finished talking and he waited for Youri to reply, once again.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Youri's Sidestory 1; The hooded man (open to me and Youri)   Serious; Youri's Sidestory 1; The hooded man (open to me and Youri) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 2:32 pm

Youraia nodded satisfied as he now had a rough sketch of the man calling himself second. Looking around and kicking some sand Youraia began to think. ''Hm, I suppose so, otherwise I wouldn't be on this god forsaken island on the damn wrong side of the grand line, so lets skip the obvious and let me hear what uncle maximillion has to say.''
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Youri's Sidestory 1; The hooded man (open to me and Youri)   Serious; Youri's Sidestory 1; The hooded man (open to me and Youri) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 3:56 pm

Second nodded and he started explaining right away, without stalling time or anything. The description of what Maximillion wanted and he was about to describe, would in fact look as something rushed for some reason, but that would probably never be explained. Or at least, at that time. "You are hiding for a quite long period of time, mr. Youri. And for Maximillion, that is a shame. That is a shame as you are the kind of person that Maximillion deeply admires and respects. You seem to be a strong individual, capable of joining his crew. You have managed to survive from Samakage Iken and from all those fools in the world government. As a result, he believes that you have a lot to offer to the Dusk Pirates, especially in the most dangerous missions. Unlike the main core of the crew, you have experience in other crews and you somewhat know how the world government operates. You are a sly rat, a sly rat that is needed, especially for the jobs in the underworld. So what do you say? Do you agree in joining the Dusk Pirates?" were the words of Second to the former Shichibukai.

The mysterious individual, affiliated to Maximillion, was asking Youri to join the Dusk Pirates!
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Youri's Sidestory 1; The hooded man (open to me and Youri)   Serious; Youri's Sidestory 1; The hooded man (open to me and Youri) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 4:10 pm

Youraia kept nodding throughout the explanation and appeared to be in deep thought. Pondering which option to choose Youraia came to realise something, he wasn't doing anything anyways, so why not entertain himself with some amusement, and with luck on the expense of a Yonko. ''Well I suppose I can tag along for as long as I want to, but let me tell you this 'second' , the second you or your daddy stop entertaining me I will hang the both of you above my bed, are we clear?''

For the first time in this conversation Youraia seemed dead serious and there even began to form a certain tension between the two on the small island.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Youri's Sidestory 1; The hooded man (open to me and Youri)   Serious; Youri's Sidestory 1; The hooded man (open to me and Youri) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 4:22 pm

Second would not speak any words for a while. A minute would pass and he would not speak out a single word. It was not because he did not have anything to say. In fact, he could have said a lot of things. It was just that he did not want to. He did not want to bother to reply to what he viewed as empty threats of Youri, so that he would make Youri feel that he did not really care at all and that he did not really view him as a threat. "Whatever you say." he spoke when the minute passed but with a voice very evil, so evil that it was obvious that this was a threatening message, meaning that if Youri kept having that behavior, he would react the next time he showed it.

"However, there are conditions under which you are going to work for the Dusk Pirates. Yet, nobody of them knows that you are going to join the crew. In fact, they are all sailing in the New World without Maximillion as he recently disappeared somewhere. But do not worry. He is fine and I am pretty sure that even if he is there, he can manage the business of the crew much better than before. The orders I received were specific. The two of us are going to tag together. While the rest of the crew are traveling on their own across the New World, taking over places, the two of us will do exactly the same. However, unlike them, we both know that we can do much more. Youri... You are a man known to the world and you are the most capable person of introducing the Dusk Pirates to the Underworld. And that is the job we are about to do... together. From now on, now that you joined the Dusk Pirates, you and me are going to make deals and explore the Underworld. And who knows... Maybe if we really manage to infiltrate that much in the Underworld, you can be the "Kingpin" of the New World." said Second with a serious voice, explaining what Youri's job would be as a member of the Dusk Pirates. All that was left was to see what Youri would say.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Youri's Sidestory 1; The hooded man (open to me and Youri)   Serious; Youri's Sidestory 1; The hooded man (open to me and Youri) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 4:49 pm

'' Well sure, if the pay is good and the women are plenty just lead on, although I'm not too sure about this whole new world thingy, have you ever even been to an island here? Its crazy I tell you, even for me, so the people actually living on them must be even more whacko! Oh well, detail details....Sooooooooo...''

With those words the tension was suddenly broken and before you knew it Youraia was already considering 'second' to be a good pall

''What do you seek in woman? Are you all about the front? Or perhaps the back? we gotta get to know each other better if we want to cooperate well~''

Youraia took a childish tone in his voice as to mock second, hoping to agitate him. He had dealt with many of these 'sturdy' types before and was not willing to give up his shenanigans just because it takes a while to rustle second's jimmy's.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Youri's Sidestory 1; The hooded man (open to me and Youri)   Serious; Youri's Sidestory 1; The hooded man (open to me and Youri) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 5:01 pm

Second would not laugh. However, his voice tone would change from that of the serious agent, to the one of the perverted womanizer, surprisingly enough. "In women... I seek... Both." he spoke and a droplet of blood fell from his nose, which he proceeded to hide quickly, but failing to do so. "Anyway, we should not talk about things like these. We have job to do, have we not? But well... I prefer them strong." he continued talking. At first he was asking Youri for a change of subject but before Youri could reply, he would start the conversation about women again, making another droplet of blood run from his hidden face. "Whatever." he commented when he noticed the second droplet of blood and he waited to see Youri's reaction. Even if Second was pretty much serious, he started getting along well with the illusionist.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Youri's Sidestory 1; The hooded man (open to me and Youri)   Serious; Youri's Sidestory 1; The hooded man (open to me and Youri) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 5:09 pm

Youraia turned around and sighed. ''You are one of those types...So naive.. Keep looking for the perfect woman you fool, meanwhile I will be enjoying either one side of the coin or the other, honestly you must have a poor eye for women if you give such shitty arguments.''

As he kicked the sand out of boredom he looked around and continued. ''When are we going to leave this damn piece of crap beach anyways, I'm ready for some action, I'm bored as hell and just got stuck with a boring assistant, so a drink wouldn't hurt either''.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Youri's Sidestory 1; The hooded man (open to me and Youri)   Serious; Youri's Sidestory 1; The hooded man (open to me and Youri) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 5:18 pm

"Hm... It seems I am." spoke the mysterious man and then he scratched his head. "As about how we are about to leave... That I have not thought of yet. Maybe we will wait for a marine ship to pick us up. Do you not agree?" said Second with a serious voice. However, a few seconds later, after the reaction of Youri, the ally of Maximillion would continued talking. "I am joking." he said and he pointed towards the direction behind him. Apparently, there was a submarine there, a submarine that Youri probably did not notice while he was on the tiny island. "Whenever you are ready, we may go." he finished talking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Youri's Sidestory 1; The hooded man (open to me and Youri)   Serious; Youri's Sidestory 1; The hooded man (open to me and Youri) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious; Youri's Sidestory 1; The hooded man (open to me and Youri)
Page 1 of 1