One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Blizzard Pirates, Chapter 10: On the edge of the blade (SUSPENDED)

Go down 
+3
Jory
Maxulus
Rodoku
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anfernee001

Anfernee001

Serious: The Blizzard Pirates, Chapter 10: On the edge of the blade (SUSPENDED) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates, Chapter 10: On the edge of the blade (SUSPENDED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates, Chapter 10: On the edge of the blade (SUSPENDED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 8:06 am

ban me please
Cadis grunt as he return to the ship I guess I take the island pain on you then he thought to himself.
As he walk he said," Whatever don't make these orders a habit even if you the first mate." He chuckle Cadis nature natural of disobeying was a an nature he do it out the force of habit he didn't listen to the captain speech really those he thought it was quite boring he seek blood thirst where is it when you need it those?
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

Serious: The Blizzard Pirates, Chapter 10: On the edge of the blade (SUSPENDED) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates, Chapter 10: On the edge of the blade (SUSPENDED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates, Chapter 10: On the edge of the blade (SUSPENDED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 8:39 am

While the members of the Blizzard Pirates were talking with each other and celebrating for meeting with Ruben, once again, Massus was standing from afar, hiding in the shadows, much like he did all the time. His eye look was that of an anxious person as he could not really wait until he could attack their ship, just like Komorrus suggested him. Komorrus had a plan and Massus had to destroy the ship of the Blizzard Pirates quickly so that the plan would move on to the next stage. If Massus did not really do his job, he would fail and Komorrus did not look like the kind of person who accepted mistakes. "Damn it, why aren't they leaving?!" he whispered impatiently while biting his nails out of nervousness. "I shouldn't make Komorrus angry... I shouldn't make Komorrus angry..." he kept whispering anxiously, while still munching his nails. Why was he that worried?

Meanwhile, at the right side of the island...

The members of the Dark Knight Pirates, all wearing their armors, are walking by themselves at the creepy island with the swamps, the polluted trees and the mutant animals. There is nobody from the crew to accompany them and that makes the situation much more scary for them. Vladimir, Arch Tab and Sidius are all gone and there is nobody around to protect them in case something bad happens. And as they walk, a strange enormous sized bat flies above them and lands in front of them, staring them in the eyes with a quite vicious look. The bat is not a regular bat. It's wearing a white scientist robe, it wears dark boots and also carries a sword.

"Huh?" one of the Dark Knight Pirates asks, surprised.

Last edited by Maxulus on Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates, Chapter 10: On the edge of the blade (SUSPENDED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates, Chapter 10: On the edge of the blade (SUSPENDED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 11:30 am

His eyes opened slightly but briefly upon seeing this stranger standing over him he tried to muster the strength needed to raise a tentacle to grab the man by the neck. But Ruben didn’t have the energy upon hearing Roko’s voice his heart rate steadied and he dropped the tentacle he was attempting to raise. I have made it home Fluttering bright yellow again the apprentice doctor would have to take great care because with Ruben not being conscious there would not be anyone else who could help him or Ruben if he got poisoned.
The Blizzard pirates had survived the tournament of the grandline and now they were in the New World. They have managed to make it this far without me but I can’t abandon them now. I must fight through this. Roko needs my strength my support I can’t leave the Blizzard pirates not now. What about Haru? The burden has been on his shoulders all this time. I can’t let do this alone anymore…
Gasping for air Ruben opens his eyes wide and attempts to get up but he is clearly not ready to be walking around. “Roko-san I I I’m so …Sorry!”.
Back to top Go down
Jory

Jory

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates, Chapter 10: On the edge of the blade (SUSPENDED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates, Chapter 10: On the edge of the blade (SUSPENDED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 8:04 pm

JORY

Jory grinned at Haru, cracking his knuckles. It'd been quite a bit since Haru and Jory had last sparred. "You still think you can take me, old man?" Jory taunted, pretending to throw a few jabs. This time would be different from the two's match on Drum Island when Haru had vastly overpowered Jory before recruiting him for the Blizzard Pirates.
Back to top Go down
Anfernee001

Anfernee001

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates, Chapter 10: On the edge of the blade (SUSPENDED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates, Chapter 10: On the edge of the blade (SUSPENDED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 8:13 pm

Cadis watch both the man battle he watch Jory toss a bunch of carefree punches. He thought Jory was making fun of his fighting style or it either that or he really was playing around or he really sucks at fighting. He grin.. then said," Hey old man when you get done then let me have a crack oat him I keep watch until then."

He begin to climb up the wooden mast as he look down at the dock area keeping a watchful eye of the place itself. He love to daydream about how he would crush those who try him in combat or taunt him he hate happiness in fact he hate some of his crew mates too.

Last edited by Anfernee001 on Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates, Chapter 10: On the edge of the blade (SUSPENDED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates, Chapter 10: On the edge of the blade (SUSPENDED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 12:06 am

Roko Cloud

"Ruben... You have nothing to be sorry about, my friend." - Roko said, smiling at his the first crewmate that had ever joined his crew.- "You were the first one to believe that this crew could happen, and friendship is something that doesnt die easily. Times change, but friends stay forever... If they are real friends. The important thing is that you have come back, and now we can explore the New World together, as a family."

Roko saw that Ruben attempted to stand up, but realized that he was too weak to go with them. The yonkou then nodded for himself as he realized that he would probably have to stay here with the merman and the doctor and send the crew to explore. He then ran to the operations room that was close to the deck and took a den den mushi out, he then ran back to the edge of the ship.

"Hey guys, I want you to go on and explore the island. You can leave the training sessions for later, I'll stay here a while until Ruben starts feeling better. Then we will catch up to you guys."- Roko yelled this as he scratched his head. He had full confidence in his crewmates and the power they possessed, he threw the den den mushi at Haru.- "Haru, Ansatsu, you guys are the heads of the expedition!"

He then went back to Ruben and doctor Hyato.

"Doctor Hyato, how is Ruben." - The doctor had been taking his pulse and had extracted some blood from him. He put it away. -"He seems to be fine... I'll run some tests on his blood either way. I think that he was just shocked..."

Roko patted Ruben's back, trying to not to be too rough.

Haru Finner

Haru smiled as he saw his crewmates react to his training proposal. He looked at Jory and put his hand inside the water again. Ansatsu didnt come into the fight, but apparently  Cadis did want to join them after all. He then jabbed the water in his right hand forward, towards Jory as he exclaimed:

"Yabusame!" - A water spear was produced by sheer kinetic force and travelled at great speeds towards Jory, to this, Haru had used both hands to bring more water up and sent two more Yabusame's behind this one, and was prepared for any upcoming techniques.

He was having fun, but he heard that Captain Roko wanted them to go an explore the island.
Haru dropped his hands to the side in a sign of complaint, but he reluctantly signaled Jory to stop his deeds and follow him, he went close to the ship and caught the den den mushi his captain hurled at him. Ansatsu and Haru would be in charge and they could even divide into groups if the opportunity required it.

"Okay guys... Anstatsu, Cadis, Jory, let's go explore the island!"- to this, Haru ran and disappeared between the trees.

Last edited by Rodoku on Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anfernee001

Anfernee001

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates, Chapter 10: On the edge of the blade (SUSPENDED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates, Chapter 10: On the edge of the blade (SUSPENDED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 7:21 am

Haru
Before Haru come muster up a great exit he decide it would be best to follow the man.
He jump down off the main Mast then thought to himself, then yell out loud , " 1st Mate Haru can I watch the vessel ." He mumble under his voice it was quite simple he didn't feel like exploring without a purpose.

He stop at the ship railing not wanted to jump or leave the vessel just yet he had a idea too. Something that doesn't happen a lot either, Cadis is evil who would dare trust him?
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates, Chapter 10: On the edge of the blade (SUSPENDED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates, Chapter 10: On the edge of the blade (SUSPENDED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 8:28 am

At the right side of the island... (Dark Knight Pirates)

All the members of the crew are lying down on the ground. Many of them are missing arms, legs and even a few of them are missing their heads. Only one person is standing and before he can run away or anything the mysterious bat rushes at him and bites his head with violence, piercing through his iron helmet and probably through his head, as the man instantly fell on the ground, without screaming or anything, possibly because he was already killed. Only a few of the pirates are alive and they are all looking at the bat that is actually undamaged and safe and sound. "Why... Why would you do this to us? What did we do to you?" asked the pirate.

The bat listened to his voice and he took his original form, the form of a human. He was actually none other than Komorrus. He turned into his original form and he started walking towards the pirate's direction, standing right next to him and looking at his lying body from above. "You have come to the wrong place at the wrong time... I am sorry, pal, but your death and the destruction of your ship is going to sparkle the battle between your crew and the Blizzard Pirates before you actually find out what is going on with this island." he said before grabbing the man from the neck with his right hand and piercing his chest with his left hand.

"Anyone who may find out what is going on here, is going to be killed."
Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates, Chapter 10: On the edge of the blade (SUSPENDED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates, Chapter 10: On the edge of the blade (SUSPENDED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 11:12 am

Good health wasn't something that could be concurred with strength. No matter how much you willed it or want to yell at your body it would not recover. All though you might get your body to move and work for you it would only cause it to burn out faster. Ruben needed his true strength to survive the New World he couldn't push now and let his body crap out him when it was really needed. So far now he would wait and recuperate until he was truly an asset. Breathing deeply an exhaling his muscles relaxed. And day dreamed.

Ruben had followed every lead he could on the whereabouts of his Nakama. Not all of them were even valid it led him to some islands that they had never even been to. And he had gotten to quite a few fights when he wasn't very cordial when asking for info. His searched had led to a good amount of blood shed and people poisoned and drowned. But from here on he would stain his tentacles red and do all the dirty work needed. Ruben smiled at this. However he didn't notice there was still missing inside, his blind search had left another area of his life unfulfilled he hadn't been challenged with a real theft in long time.

Back to top Go down
Jory

Jory

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates, Chapter 10: On the edge of the blade (SUSPENDED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates, Chapter 10: On the edge of the blade (SUSPENDED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 10:37 am

JORY

Jory grinned as Haru got into his ready stance for their fight. As Jory expected, Haru led off with one of his ranged water attacks. Jory put a hand out as if commanding the water spears to stop.

"Tekkai," he said evenly. He moved his hand from side to side three times, each motion causing one of the Yabusames to deflect harmlessly away from Jory and into the ground nearby. Jory then picked his fist up, preparing to fire a Richter Strike in Haru's direction before the fishman put his hands down and suggested they go exploring.

"Sounds good to me!" Jory exclaimed agreeably, following Haru into the woods.
Back to top Go down
Getsugaburi

Getsugaburi

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates, Chapter 10: On the edge of the blade (SUSPENDED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates, Chapter 10: On the edge of the blade (SUSPENDED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 5:22 pm

Ansatsu lifted himself off the ground and followed slowly after Jory and Haru. As he walked he looked down at himself and brushed the dark dirt from his pants and from his jacket. After looking down only momentarily both Haru and Jory had already disappeared into the treeline.

"Do we really have to run?" Ansatsu called out to the two who had gone in before him.

Ansatsu began to run as he entered the dark forest. Ansatsu felt that this island became more menacing as he moved farther in and got closer to everything. The dead trees seemed larger and almost looked almost as if they were reaching out to grab you. There was no reason why Ansatsu would want to be left in this forest alone.

"Slow down!" Ansatsu yelled attempting to get Haru's attention.

Last edited by Getsugaburi on Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:35 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates, Chapter 10: On the edge of the blade (SUSPENDED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates, Chapter 10: On the edge of the blade (SUSPENDED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 1:15 pm

Blizzard Pirates submarine ship

King Darral Zastur, longtime member of the Blizzard pirates and former, despite his own insistence otherwise, was finally recovering from injuries entirely caused by his own fault. His two 'loyal subjects', Ted the hiking bear and Peck the southbird, otherwise known as his royal bodyguard and royal adviser, having complied and tended to his every whim as he complained, fussed, and moaned about his unfavorable condition, which he brought entirely on himself.
The so called 'Disaster King' was put in such a inured state with a few broken bones and heavy bruising both on the surface and internally, after he had some words with a small group of sea laphans to join his cause, though his take on convincing them was considerably insulting, and was met with a grand amount of pummeling until Ted and Peck managed to fend them off, to which by the time that was achieved, his majesty was thoroughly beaten, and in realization diplomacy wasn't as easy as he remembered.

Now however, after an entire year of bed rest, he was able to sulkily make his way around the ship with the aid of Ted, in the sense that Ted carries him upon his shoulders, causing the hulking hiking bear to duck low under door ways to avoid adding to the kings injuries with knocks to the head, Peck carefully following behind his master in case of any unfortunate falls. One such example was as he decided to make his way to the ship's surface deck, having made it obvious he was stubborn on the decision of finally leaving his quarters as he threw of his bandages, placed his crown and attire upon himself and whacked Ted upon the knee with his scepter, to which the poor beast hopped around in pain for a few moments, and then followed the annoying king's command, relayed to the animals thanks to his Hiso Hiso no Mi powers.
"Unbelievable! Hospitalized by uncouth, rabbit-eared, dimwitted, fish-stinking, louts! Such shockingly terrible hostility towards a truly generous king such as I offering them a position in my kingdom!", King Zastur grumbled moodily as they began making their way through the hallways, blaming the entire incident on the sea laphans.
Sire, with all due respect, in truth your words of admirable negotiation were somewhat a tad bit strong in, maybe, insulting them a little?, Peck said in a suggestive tone, knowing fully well his kingship would most certainly be adamant in thinking otherwise, but hoped he would soon realize the error caused.
Ted too decided to pitch in with his own words; Yeah bo-, I mean, king boss, you did call them carrot munching sea buffoons, and an unholy abo- abum- abon- abomi-, uh, monster of a randy bunny that found a fish. Then ya called 'em stupid for saying no and they smelled bad and things. , the hiking bear babbling as he sauntered along towards the stairs that led to up deck, seeming a bit uncomfortable of the subject of proving his king wrong.
King Zastur merely huffed at their comments, twirling his twisty green mustache in a failed attempt to feign disinterest and nonchalance, though his face was a picture of irritation.

As they finally made their way to the submarine ship's deck, they were met with the sight of the new crew doctor, Hyato, the blizzard pirates captain and now one of the great yonkou, Roko Cloud, Roko's uncle who's name Zastur had no bothered remembering, and the surprise sight of Ruben Tako, the original first mate of the crew who had left quite some time ago, alive and not-so-well, probably the reason the new doctor was up on deck.
"My my, Ruben this is a surprise, how have you been keeping you fishman knave? I see you have decorated your body with unsightly ink scrawlings, as well as a great deal of more useful muscle.", his majesty greeted rudely while Ted and Peck wondered over in a much more excited and friendly manner, squawking and growling cheerfully at their crew mates return, while King Zastur tumbled off Ted's back as the pair of them rushed to his side, his majesty swearing when he landed with a thud.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates, Chapter 10: On the edge of the blade (SUSPENDED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates, Chapter 10: On the edge of the blade (SUSPENDED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 9:38 pm

Haru Finner: Moving into the foresty area

Haru stopped his sprinting and signaled Jory to the same as he waited for Ansatsu to catch up.

"Okay... Maybe Ansatsu is right..."- he laughed out loud a little bit. -"I dont think it is a good idea to go running around in an unknown island."

The trees were starting to turn a little bit thicker now that they moved away from the beach. The fishman was starting to think that it would be a little bit difficult to meet up with Captain Roko unless they found an evident point that differed from the landscape, which extended itself for what seemed to be miles.

To open a path, Haru submerged his hands in the murky, shady water and used his mizu-katta as a machete that took down several trees in a straight direction. The water in his hands didnt seem to be harmful... but it was strange. Haru wanted to avoid touching it in the future.

Roko Cloud: On the ship's deck

"Your Majesty!"- Roko was using a slightly mocking tone... But taking into account King Zastur's pride, he reckoned it wouldnt be noticed.- "It is good to see that you are up and running again, like a well oiled machined after a big accident."

Roko scratched the back of his head and laughed a little bit. Then the King fell from the Bear's back and landed heavily on the deck, swearing out loud. He grimaced as he saw him fall and then added.

"Well... let's just be careful." - Roko looked around for signs of his other crewmates. It looked that they had already left the are in which they were training and were now exploring the island. He hoped that they were alright.- "Tyren -the bird squawked on his shoulder- go scout the skies and tell us if you see anything dangerous."

To this the Peregrine Falcon took flight and started to soar over the forest.
Back to top Go down
Jory

Jory

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates, Chapter 10: On the edge of the blade (SUSPENDED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates, Chapter 10: On the edge of the blade (SUSPENDED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 9:44 pm

JORY- THE FORESTY AREA

Jory watched as Haru stopped running, then slowed down and walked up next to the fishman. He chuckled and slapped Haru on the back. "I didn't know you would get tired so quickly, Roko. Looks like the years are catching up with you." Jory took a look around, making sure to take special note of the trees and water.

Jory walked over to the trees Haru had chopped down and sat on a trunk, waiting for Ansatsu to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Getsugaburi

Getsugaburi

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates, Chapter 10: On the edge of the blade (SUSPENDED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates, Chapter 10: On the edge of the blade (SUSPENDED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 12:54 am

Ansatsu- Forest Area

"That water looks disgusting!" Ansatsu called out to Haru and Jory as he neared the two of them. He dug his feet into the ground as he came into a stop and tried to catch his breath. Ansatsu watched the water as he picked a broken stick off the ground and threw it into the puddle. The stick only seemed to disturb more dirt and darken the liquid even more.

"This island is terrible but if we move too fast we might miss something important" Ansatsu said as he began walking slowly in circles around Haru who was currently sitting stationary on a stump. "Are we just going to wander aimlessly?"
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates, Chapter 10: On the edge of the blade (SUSPENDED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates, Chapter 10: On the edge of the blade (SUSPENDED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 2:57 pm

At the place of the Dark Knight Pirates' goons...

All the members of the crew are lying on the floor, badly beaten if not killed by the mysterious bat human hybrid. The man is drinking the blood of those who are alive, making them die one after another. Despite the fact that they wore an armor, that did not really prevent Komorrus from taking them down. When the man is done with them, he takes an evil smile on his face and he just transforms into a bat, leaving from the place...

Meanwhile, at the place of Massus...

Massus seems to be disturbed. Watching the pet falcon of Roko flying around the area, he sweat drops, worried that the bird might see him. "Oh damn..." he thinks and he starts trembling. "If that bird spots me, and shows my location, I'll be in trouble... And even if I escape, Komorrus will definitely kill me for showing myself!!! Crap!" he thought and gulped. However, his look would instantly change into an evil one as he seemed to have come up with an idea. What did the man think?!
Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates, Chapter 10: On the edge of the blade (SUSPENDED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates, Chapter 10: On the edge of the blade (SUSPENDED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 1:57 pm

Shaking his head not out of disbelief he thought to himself about how even though the oceans and time had separated them they never missed a beat. IT was as if time had stood still and they had never been apart. Not wanting to be further mocked Ruben got up standing at full height through will power and stubbornness he hoped to avoid some of the further mockery that he was surely going to get already by getting off the ship and seeing what he could do. “Ahh well I have managed whip the body into shape. And you… well some things never change.” Smirking he looks down at Zatsur. “But at least Ted and Peck are in good shape.” Ruben of the bird and bear with more admiration.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates, Chapter 10: On the edge of the blade (SUSPENDED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates, Chapter 10: On the edge of the blade (SUSPENDED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 12:06 pm

(Well, emm, guys! Seeing it as Max is not very active currently... Do you guys want me to open a new thread to replace this one?)
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates, Chapter 10: On the edge of the blade (SUSPENDED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates, Chapter 10: On the edge of the blade (SUSPENDED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 2:00 pm

"Damn those beasts!" King Zastur cursed as he clumsily began to clamber back to his feet, his two 'royal subjects' still fussing over Ruben. As he began to stand unsteadily upright, chest puffed out, he diverted his attention to the captain of the Blizzard Pirates.
"No amount of feral sea beasts resembling rabbits shall ever keep me down for long Kn- Captain Rodoku! As for caution, it is these two bumbling fools that should heed it more than I, being the wondrous tactician and just leader that I am.", he bellowed at Rodoku, while also giving a curt nod to Tyren the falcon before the bird flew off to scout the island. He then turned the attention to Ted and Peck, but mostly Ruben who he had not seen in quite some time.
Why thank you Ruben, your hard work in bettering your strength really is shown good sir, as has my training shows as well of course!, Peck the southbird chirped at the fishman, despite knowing fully well it would come out intelligible to his ears, Ted also following in suit growling; Hey thanks Ruben! I been training hard! But not as much as you have, you look reeeaal strong now!
King Zastur merely gave them both a glare before snootily saying to Ruben; "I admit you have some more physical strength but your mental ability is still lacking if you thought I lost a battle with out being outnumbered!"
Though it's your own fault for doing that bo- Ow! Ted began to say before being whacked on the knee by his majesty, giving him a quick curt; "Silence bear!"
Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates, Chapter 10: On the edge of the blade (SUSPENDED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates, Chapter 10: On the edge of the blade (SUSPENDED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 2:02 pm

(I vote suspend)
Back to top Go down
Jory

Jory

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates, Chapter 10: On the edge of the blade (SUSPENDED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates, Chapter 10: On the edge of the blade (SUSPENDED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 5:42 pm

(I vote suspend. I'd like for us to finish a thread for once Sad)
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates, Chapter 10: On the edge of the blade (SUSPENDED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates, Chapter 10: On the edge of the blade (SUSPENDED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 11:25 am

(well, it's a pity, but fine, I will suspend)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates, Chapter 10: On the edge of the blade (SUSPENDED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates, Chapter 10: On the edge of the blade (SUSPENDED) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Blizzard Pirates, Chapter 10: On the edge of the blade (SUSPENDED)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2