One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 8th Chapter) A Brand New Spirit! [Open only to Blizzard Pirates and people invited]

Go down 
+8
Dragonswagga
Cobdogred
y dau cymraeg
Getsugaburi
"Fire Kid" Blake
Frozen
Jory
Rodoku
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 8th Chapter) A Brand New Spirit! [Open only to Blizzard Pirates and people invited] Empty
PostSubject: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 8th Chapter) A Brand New Spirit! [Open only to Blizzard Pirates and people invited]   Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 8th Chapter) A Brand New Spirit! [Open only to Blizzard Pirates and people invited] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 12:19 am

Three months had passed since the events in Drum Island. The ships of the Blizzard Pirates were sailing in direction to unknown lands after settling their base in the once known sakura kingdom. There were people from the island that had decided to come with the Blizzards by their own will. Roko didn't force anyone, he just informed them of what he did in the world and that he was offering them protection. As he stayed in Drum Island he had done certain modifications to the island, he had built devices for islanders evacuation and defense of the territory. He had trained to his maximum and Roko felt like he was very very strong now.

The Windwalker creaked to the waters below it. What a ship... a ship that had survived an attack from extremely irritated villagers, had surived the attack of a tribe, the up and down of reverse mountain, bombs, a shichibukai, marines, pirates... everything. Roko's old ship was another member of the family. He meant a lot to him because his father had built it for him so many years ago. The windwalker had accompained his moments of loneliness and friendship. It was such an important place and a symbol for the crew. Just like the flag.

A line appeared in the horizon... Roko hoped for civilization.

Last edited by Rodoku on Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jory

Jory

Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 8th Chapter) A Brand New Spirit! [Open only to Blizzard Pirates and people invited] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 8th Chapter) A Brand New Spirit! [Open only to Blizzard Pirates and people invited]   Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 8th Chapter) A Brand New Spirit! [Open only to Blizzard Pirates and people invited] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 12:29 am

JORY

Jory sighs as he climbs up to the deck of the ship. This old ship, the Windwalker... he liked it. It simply reeked of adventure and of places unknown. He sees Roko at the prow and decides to approach him quietly, standing next to his captain as his duster flaps in the sea breeze. "Where are we heading, Captain?" he inquires, adjusting his belt and pistol as he speaks. He reaches into his jacket and pulls out a roll of tape and begins wrapping his hands in it as though he is preparing for battle. "I was training the whole time we were on Drum Island," he continues. "I feel... different, somehow. Not only stronger, but as though I have a purpose." He grins crookedly and gazes out at the horizon.
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 8th Chapter) A Brand New Spirit! [Open only to Blizzard Pirates and people invited]   Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 8th Chapter) A Brand New Spirit! [Open only to Blizzard Pirates and people invited] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 1:15 pm

Shinichi lay on the deck of the ship, he seemed to be resting. He began to slowly however suddenly awoke when Jory arrived. He got up and yawned, he began to rub his eyes.

"What did I miss...Senchou." He asked his new captain Roko as he turned to face the sea.

He had seen the sea many times before but not like this, not with a crew. A small smirk came upon his face. Before he knew it, he belly began to rumble.

"Looks like it's time to eat." he says to himself as he rubs his belly.

"Oi, Cook-San, mind making me some soup?"
Back to top Go down
Jory

Jory

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 8th Chapter) A Brand New Spirit! [Open only to Blizzard Pirates and people invited]   Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 8th Chapter) A Brand New Spirit! [Open only to Blizzard Pirates and people invited] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 12:48 am

JORY

Jory turns to his new crewmate, Shinichi, and grins. Then, he swings his hand intending to smack Shinichi on the head. "You're not getting anything if you don't say 'Please!'" He laughs and pulls a piece of taffy out of one of the pockets in his duster, beginning to chew on it. "Sure, though. I'll go throw something together. I'm getting a little hungry myself, to tell the truth." he says as he begins to make his way toward the kitchen. He stops and gazes out at the water, happy to be on the open sea again, and this time with a crew. He looks up at the clouds and frowns, then shrugs and begins unwrapping his hands. He rolls up his sleeves as he enters the kitchen, going over to the sink to wash his hands. He checks the food stores and smiles. This would be a good meal.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 8th Chapter) A Brand New Spirit! [Open only to Blizzard Pirates and people invited]   Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 8th Chapter) A Brand New Spirit! [Open only to Blizzard Pirates and people invited] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:44 pm

Haru Finner

The captain of the Delta Division was underwater. He was doing various things, between them, he was training and fishing. What they really needed in the ship, he considered, was some kind of tank that they could use to breed some fish and other species. It would be cool, and he could get inside and it would also work as a pool.

The climate near this island was pretty warm, and the water currents were the same. There were some deep coral reefs and other ones closer to sand banks in the middle of the ocean... those formations were really weird. Zillions of colorful fish schools swam past his side and envolved him inside a current of rainbows.

Haru had a net bag hanging from his shoulder where he was especially collecting crabs and other crustaceans that could serve the purpose of preparing delicious meals. When he came out of the water, close to the ship, he saw that there was an island pretty far away, but it meant that they were about to land as well.

The good thing about landing, was that they could get new things. Even if they were pirates, the only thing they would need to do if they werent welcomed was put the pirate flag down, and the people would be ignorant enough not to look for other signs.

Haru climbed onto the ship and placed the net bag full of crabs on top of the deck. He looked at his captain with a smirk in his face.

"I brought some stuff for lunch!" -he had a good-hearted smile.
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 8th Chapter) A Brand New Spirit! [Open only to Blizzard Pirates and people invited] 913-33

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 8th Chapter) A Brand New Spirit! [Open only to Blizzard Pirates and people invited]   Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 8th Chapter) A Brand New Spirit! [Open only to Blizzard Pirates and people invited] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 11:02 am

Ganta stared away at the sea taking in big gulps of air from the sea, The captain of the Epsilon Divison smiled proudly at the men and women he considered crewmates that he considered family. He was also smiling at the fact that he was working under such a high caliber pirate, Roko san as Ganta addressed him. Ganta while heading towards the Windwalker he had read in the newspaper about Drum Island and that now was two months ago aand Ganta had felt like he was apart of the crew. "Roko~san are you sure about this island my log pose is getting some weird readings from it." Ganta had an expression of worry all over his face.
Back to top Go down
Getsugaburi

Getsugaburi

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 8th Chapter) A Brand New Spirit! [Open only to Blizzard Pirates and people invited]   Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 8th Chapter) A Brand New Spirit! [Open only to Blizzard Pirates and people invited] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 2:58 pm

Ansatsu strolled up from below deck with a face of excitement, He loved travelling but it also got really boring. Ansatsu was longing to see land... and when he heard Ganta try to advise Roko against it he got a little upset. " Ganta, are you scared?" He said as he walked behind them and moved to the opposite side of Roko. "It'll be fun" He said as his Kodachi began to shriek and chime in , They cackled and began to taunt Ganta about being worried. Ansatsu stood for a moment, he took in the ocean air, trying to calm himself and relax.. but he couldn't seem to do it with the Kodachi being annoying.. Ansatsu pulled the kodachi from his hips sheath and all.. and smacked them against the deck of the ship. "Shut up" He would say before re-attaching them to his hips and awaiting reply.

Last edited by Baise-CosmicHermit-Burii on Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jory

Jory

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 8th Chapter) A Brand New Spirit! [Open only to Blizzard Pirates and people invited]   Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 8th Chapter) A Brand New Spirit! [Open only to Blizzard Pirates and people invited] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 2:09 am

JORY

Jory smiles as he hears Haru come up from fishing and laughs, sticking his head out of the kitchen toward the others. "Hey, Haru-baka, how would you feel about bringing that food over to the cook instead of just standing there doing nothing? There's a good lad, chop-chop!" He smiles and retreats back to the kitchen, beginning to boil some water and chop vegetables, adding them to the pot. He then retrieves a sizable piece of beef and begins to carve it, adding the trimmings to the broth.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 8th Chapter) A Brand New Spirit! [Open only to Blizzard Pirates and people invited]   Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 8th Chapter) A Brand New Spirit! [Open only to Blizzard Pirates and people invited] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 5:36 pm

Suddenly there was aloud thud atop the The Windwalker's deck, as King Zastur, the diminutive monarch and animal tamer of the crew, had just been trapped under the colossal body of Ted, his hiking bear companion, with his southbird friend, Peck, desperately and unsucessfully trying to pry him free by tugging on his moustache.
"Damn it Ted! How on earth did you just managed to fall over on a ship in calm seas when you've traveled plenty times before? Get off of me!"
"Sire, Ted injured his leg during the battle at Sakura Island, you should give him some credit, afterall he did carry on," squaked Peck, though his words were only understandable by the king, due to his devil fruit ability of comunicating to animals.
"I couldn't let them keep my homeland after all!" Ted added cheerfully, making no effort to get back on his feet, sounding as just growls to any other than his majesty.
King Zastur's face redened before bellowing; "While I broke two ribs! Now get off of me before it becomes three! Well knaves, are you not going to assist me? I am a former divison commander afterall!", adressing his fellow crew members, with the word knave pronounced as if he was trying to spit out something rather unsightly that was forced into his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Jory

Jory

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 8th Chapter) A Brand New Spirit! [Open only to Blizzard Pirates and people invited]   Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 8th Chapter) A Brand New Spirit! [Open only to Blizzard Pirates and people invited] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 1:08 am

JORY

Jory smiles and shakes his head as he hears the commotion going on outside his kitchen. He sighs wistfully and looks out the porthole above the sink, watching the undulating water as he absentmindedly takes a frying pan out of the cupboard and puts it on the stove. He then retrieves six potatoes from the pantry and begins to peel them, adding the shavings to the vegetable broth as he begins to quarter and fry the slices of potato. "Haru, I'm still waiting on that fish!" he shouts merrily. He crosses the kitchen and retrieves a ladle, which he dips into the soup. He takes a small sip of the broth and frowns slightly, reaching over to the spice rack and pulling out a vial of something. He puts a pinch into the broth and rips a few basil leaves apart, adding the shreds in as well. He smiles in satisfaction after tasting it again, putting the lid back on the pot and allowing it to cook some more. He takes another large piece of beef and cuts it into smaller cutlets, throwing them on the grill and allowing them to sizzle for a bit before flipping them.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 8th Chapter) A Brand New Spirit! [Open only to Blizzard Pirates and people invited]   Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 8th Chapter) A Brand New Spirit! [Open only to Blizzard Pirates and people invited] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 8:09 am

Haru saw Jory leave the deck a little bit faster that he would've thought. This guy was cool, and the good thing was that he was in his division. Although he was supposed to be "over" him in ranks, Haru liked to treat him as an equal. Haru saluted his captain with a movement of the hand and passed by him and the other guys to go into the kitchen.

There, he lay the net of crabs, fish and other crustaceans on top of the table of the cooking area. He looked at Jory and expected him to say something, but the he decided to say something himself.

"I am already here, you see!" - he pointed out. -"I brought crab, fish and other crustaceans."

At the same time, Roko Cloud in the deck of the ship looked at Ganta. Even if his log pose had some weird readings, Roko was decided to go towards that island. He had heard that they had many good shipwrights there and he wanted to see if they could make some repairs to the ship or maybe even get a new ship to split the crew into three, since the crew was getting bigger with time.

"Don't worry Ganta, I'm sure that we will be alright." -he said. -"After all, there's a reason why I have a 300 million belli bounty on my head..."

Roko was happy to see Ansatsu on deck. He was even happier when he saw King Zastur with his royal pets stumbling upon the wooden floors.

"Ansatsu! King!" -he said as he ran and hugged Ansatsu first and then hugged King, even tho he knew that he wouldn't like it at all, he had developed a huge bond with the oldest member of his crew. -"I am so happy to see you are awake!"

The island devilishly approached the Windwalker, or at least that was the visual effect given since it was the windwalker approaching the island, they didn't know what expected them. Roko could see some ships docked in the furthest side of the island.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 8th Chapter) A Brand New Spirit! [Open only to Blizzard Pirates and people invited]   Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 8th Chapter) A Brand New Spirit! [Open only to Blizzard Pirates and people invited] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 12:14 am

Angelica crept up behind her captain until he could feel her breath on the back of his neck. "What!?!" she squealed loudly. "You're worth 300 million belli *_*?!" said the woman with an excited voice. She turned around and hugged her self, holding her own shoulders. "With that much money I could pay off whatever bounty I have and then open a massive practice with a high quality research. Or maybe the marines would even let me join as a medical researcher." the woman squealed with delight. She almost shook herself silly thinking about all the possibilities of what she could do with the money.
Back to top Go down
Getsugaburi

Getsugaburi

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 8th Chapter) A Brand New Spirit! [Open only to Blizzard Pirates and people invited]   Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 8th Chapter) A Brand New Spirit! [Open only to Blizzard Pirates and people invited] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 12:25 am

Ansatsu smiled after receiving a hug from his captain, and more of the crew began to assemble onto the deck of the Windwalker, It was so early in the morning, but many people were already awake and milling around the ship.. "I can't wait to get off this ship and onto that Island!" Ansatsu said quite cheerfully..The ship was old and he was worried it might break right underneath him, and of course being a devil fruit user, He can't swim so he would have to react quickly. Ansatsu thought of a new ship under his feet, a luxurious giant ship, worthy of serving his captain.. True the windwalker has been very reliable.. But Ansatsu felt it either needed major repairs.. Or it needed to be retired.

Last edited by Baise-CosmicHermit-Burii on Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 8th Chapter) A Brand New Spirit! [Open only to Blizzard Pirates and people invited] 913-33

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 8th Chapter) A Brand New Spirit! [Open only to Blizzard Pirates and people invited]   Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 8th Chapter) A Brand New Spirit! [Open only to Blizzard Pirates and people invited] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 12:35 am

Ganta bit his thumb and hesitated before answering the question thrown at him, "I am not scared of course not.... it's just an island with these crazy readings are plagued with things like sea monsters, sea quakes, hurricanes and other natural disasters." Ganta began to blush he felt embarrassed that his manhood was being questioned especially in front of Angelica he had an eye on her for a while but he was to shy to make a move. "Oh yea well I can get a bounty that can do the same and I am gonna prove it here!" Ganta grunted and then realized what he uttered and had a surprised expression on his face.
Back to top Go down
Jory

Jory

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 8th Chapter) A Brand New Spirit! [Open only to Blizzard Pirates and people invited]   Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 8th Chapter) A Brand New Spirit! [Open only to Blizzard Pirates and people invited] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 1:59 am

JORY

Jory smiles and points to the crab, beckoning for Haru to bring it over as he continues to cook. He grins crookedly at Roko's shows of affection and shakes his head. "Bakas, all of them..." he says under his breath. "But they're my bakas now," he continues as he takes out a cutting board and a rather large knife and a small hammer, which he plans to use to break open the crabs to extract their meat. He turns around, his orange collared shirt showing underneath his apron, which says, Kiss the cook.' "Oi, bakas!" he shouts. "Food's nearly ready. If you want some, get over here before Haru eats all of it!"
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 8th Chapter) A Brand New Spirit! [Open only to Blizzard Pirates and people invited]   Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 8th Chapter) A Brand New Spirit! [Open only to Blizzard Pirates and people invited] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 9:23 am

As King Zastur finaly suqeezed his way out from undeneath Ted, who was struggling to clamber back atop his feet with Peck helping him up as best as a small bird could, his majesty was almost imedietly was hugged by his captain, which first gave him an expression of shock for a few moments, his face redening with embaressment before returning to his usal obnoxious manner.
"Yes yes Roko old friend, I understand your relife that royalty such as high and immensely influencial as I am is safe but let me just say one thing. WHO THE HELL GAVE YOU PERMISSION TO HUG A KING LIKE THIS! GET OFF OF ME KNAVE!", and with his ending words smacked the captain on his noggin and wriggled free of the hug, with his royal subordinates goin over to hug Roko in his teed with apolegetic looks.
King Zastur then snorted at Ganta's comment about gaining a higher bounty and muttered about typical knave behaviour before hearing Jory's announcement.
"Hold my meal chef! I have the appitie of a king!", the monarch bellowed as he rushed to the kitchen, folowed by his loyal animal companions, both who were salivating over the idea of a meal.
Back to top Go down
Jory

Jory

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 8th Chapter) A Brand New Spirit! [Open only to Blizzard Pirates and people invited]   Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 8th Chapter) A Brand New Spirit! [Open only to Blizzard Pirates and people invited] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 8:45 pm

JORY

Jory pours a mixture of grog and orange juice into several glasses, then sets them down on the table. He inspects the table, which has a setting for each member of the crew. The food is already hot and on the plates with metal covers over them to preserve the heat of the dish. He hears the king coming into the kitchen behind him and grabs a pan, throwing it at the king's head. "BAKA! Learn some table manners! Now sit down and be quiet. If you so much as TOUCH the food before everyone has sat down, I swear I will snap every single one of your fingers. Are we clear?" He grins crookedly and laughs, indicating where the king and his animal companions should sit. Jory opens the fridge and retrieves a bowl of diced, chilled fruits, which he places in the center of the table. He then fills up several bowls with soup, carrying them over to the table and setting them down next to each plate. "We'll get started as soon as everyone is seated," he says with a grin on his face. He removes his apron and takes a seat in the middle of the table, awaiting the rest of the crew.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 8th Chapter) A Brand New Spirit! [Open only to Blizzard Pirates and people invited]   Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 8th Chapter) A Brand New Spirit! [Open only to Blizzard Pirates and people invited] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 8:20 am

As soon as the food was ready, Haru hesitated to start eating, but when he realized that Jory wanted the crew to have some civilization and dinner manners when he has prepared the food, the trilobite fishman nodded and decided to take a seat in the long table they had for the crew.

The "dinning room" of the ship was a room adjacent to the kitchen. They were connected and only could be separated by a moving pannel that served as a wall, although it was only one or two centimeters long. For big lunchs and dinners, the dinning room was sometimes used as working space for the cook's helpers, although it was more difficult to tidy it up.

"Hey everyone!" -Haru suddenly exclaimed. -"Come to the table! Im really hungry!" -that said, Haru's stomach suddenly started to grumble and he laughed.

Roko started laughing after King Zastur's reaction to his hug. He knew that it was going to bother him, and he grinned when peck and Ted tried to make up for the rejected hug. Everyone was moving to the kitchen, so he did the same. His uncle Sergio Cloud was stiring the ship towards the island, so Roko took a plate with food and took it to him.

"Hey uncle, here you have some food. I don't want you to starve to death, hahaha!"-he told him.

"Thanks you Roko!" -he said, and started to take a bite from a crab , holding one hand on the wheel of the ship.

Roko went to sit down with his family, his crewmates.

"Guys! Whatever we find in that island! I SWEAR NOTHING WILL HAPPEN TO YOU!" -he exclaimed.- "I will be responsible for protecting you!"

Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 8th Chapter) A Brand New Spirit! [Open only to Blizzard Pirates and people invited]   Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 8th Chapter) A Brand New Spirit! [Open only to Blizzard Pirates and people invited] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 10:02 pm

A loud slam was heard when the doors to the dining hall were kicked open with an inhuman amount of strength. Like a flash a small and nicely proportioned blonde figured charged the table. "FOOD!" Leaping onto the table and sliding down it, she began to inhale the food and throw the dishes to the side. Reaching the end of the table the woman looking severely bloated stood up and with out missing a step ran towards the kitchen yelling her head off, "FOOD!"
Back to top Go down
Jory

Jory

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 8th Chapter) A Brand New Spirit! [Open only to Blizzard Pirates and people invited]   Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 8th Chapter) A Brand New Spirit! [Open only to Blizzard Pirates and people invited] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 1:02 am

JORY

Jory gapes at the woman as she eats every single morsel of food he had painstakingly prepared for the crew. He sheds a single manly tear before sighing and heading into the kitchen. He moves to grab her and throw her out of the kitchen before beginning to prepare the same dishes again. "Sorry, fellas. You're going to have to wait for a bit." He begins boiling the water again and puts his apron back on.
Back to top Go down
Dragonswagga

Dragonswagga

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 8th Chapter) A Brand New Spirit! [Open only to Blizzard Pirates and people invited]   Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 8th Chapter) A Brand New Spirit! [Open only to Blizzard Pirates and people invited] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 1:20 am

Revin'ka would walk into a room after a women was thrown out after eating all of the food"Somebody was hungry."he said,as he would continue walking in,he would see his new crewmates around the table,"Hey guys,what we eaten?"Revin'ka asked, he would sit down.
Revin'ka would lay both his hands calmly on his thighs, he would keep looking at the people around him in awe of the big group.
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 8th Chapter) A Brand New Spirit! [Open only to Blizzard Pirates and people invited]   Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 8th Chapter) A Brand New Spirit! [Open only to Blizzard Pirates and people invited] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 7:06 pm

Ganta sighed as no one seemed to take him seriously yet he felt a ping of disappointment for that same. Ganta just went back to his former position and hoped he could just disappear like his old days as an assassin his cheeks grew bright red, and he gazed at Angelica. Ganta sighed once again and then went to go get dinner and then saw no food and threw his hands in the air and groaned, "Damn it really no food!!!"
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 8th Chapter) A Brand New Spirit! [Open only to Blizzard Pirates and people invited]   Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 8th Chapter) A Brand New Spirit! [Open only to Blizzard Pirates and people invited] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 12:30 am

[In the kitchen]

"Angelica!!!" -Roko exclaimed when she ate all the food. Then she was kicked out of the kitchen by Jory... well, she needed extra energy and Roko believed that she was a good member of the crew. Sometimes she could be rude and didnt think about the rest... but deep inside she had feelings, she was sensible. Roko knew it. - "Well, after the meal I think we can go down to the island... we are pretty close."

After finishing eating, they docked the ship in the island known as Cordland. What was kind of weird about the island was that the clouds in the sky swirled down into the center of the island, as if they were sucked down. Apparently there was something worth seeing in the middle, but that was not why Roko was in the island for.

He wanted to look for a new ship. He was building up a fleet and for that he needed new ships. As he thought about that... he decided that the Windwalker could use a cleanup after so many years of use. He directed his crew to take all their things out. The members took out their things and Roko payed a very big storage room so that they could put everything inside... this process took them a little more than an hour. They left the ship empty, with nothing inside, not even their pirate flag on the pole in the top of the mast.

Having everything locked up Roko directed the crew to walk around the island, looking for a good shipyard. All of their treasures were also locked inside the storage room, inside a trunk that looked ordinary... or may he say, about 10 or 15 trunks? Well... With so much money, Roko wanted to look for the best shipyard in the island. And for that, he didn't have to look much.

They found out about this shipyard called Rutherford's Ships. It was ran by a family of shipwrights and other people that were hired for the work. The good thing about them was that even if they knew they were pirates, the only thing they cared about was the money they were receiving for the ship made. Roko sat down with the designers and they drew the blueprint for their new ship. It was going to be called Bottom Dweller... And the surprise lay in that it was a hybrid between a very big ship (not as big as a marine battleship, but smaller) and a submarine. There was a crystal coating that could be put up and it had several cannons, it had secret passages inside and many turbines and awesome stuff that only the shipwrights would understand, but Roko was excited as well.

He was told that they had parts for a project like this one halfway done, but they would still need to wait three days while they built it. And about the cleaning of the Windwalker... that would be left for later, because it would only take like three hours to do, and they needed all their employees for this ship.

So Roko changed as much treasure needed into the local currency and used it to pay the Bottom Dweller in advance.

[Three days later]

The whole Blizzard crew was sleeping in tents outside of the coastal town. It was sunrise and Roko was snoring inside his tent. The only person up yet was Haru Finner... the commander of the Delta Division. This was the great day... the day they would get a ship that could go underwater... where he could see everything below together with his crew, without just having to tell it as stories. He was really happy. He looked at the big tents and smiled... looking at the horizon, he thought about his past.

[Somewhere in the town]

"Yes!!! It's the Blizzard Pirates I'm sure!" -a woman said. -"I've already called twice... you need to send a fleet... we need the marines. This man is dangerous!!!"
Back to top Go down
Getsugaburi

Getsugaburi

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 8th Chapter) A Brand New Spirit! [Open only to Blizzard Pirates and people invited]   Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 8th Chapter) A Brand New Spirit! [Open only to Blizzard Pirates and people invited] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 1:35 am

Ansatsu rubbed his eyes as he stepped out of his tent into the morning light. Everyone else seemed to still be asleep except for his fishman friend, Haru! Haru was the first crewmate Ansatsu had become acquainted with and he enjoyed being in Haru's company. "Good morning Haru-Sempai!" Ansatsu said while sporting a smile. "I'm going to wake everyone one up, please cover your ears ." Ansatsu said before turning away from Haru and placing his right arm out in front of him. A red layer appeared around his hand before inflating into a bubble and separating from his hand. The bubbles appeared to be one that was the size of his torso.. It floated in the air and Ansatsu started running away away he snapped his fingers and quickly covered his ears.. The sound the bubble made was like.. a loud BOOM.. Or a akjghjahgsajghl. Ansatsu pulled his hands away from his ears after the bubble detonated, He smiled and turned to Haru " Do you think they'll be awake?"
Back to top Go down
Jory

Jory

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 8th Chapter) A Brand New Spirit! [Open only to Blizzard Pirates and people invited]   Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 8th Chapter) A Brand New Spirit! [Open only to Blizzard Pirates and people invited] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 7:36 pm

JORY

Jory tosses in his sleep, a nightmare plaguing him. He is standing in the middle of a field of corpses, their eyesockets aflame as they shamble toward him. Jory wakes up with a start in a cold sweat at the bang of Ansatsu's bubble and pulls an orange shirt out of his rucksack, slipping it on and getting out of his bedroll. Then, he steps out of his tent, rubbing his eyes at the brightness of the morning sun. "Ugh..." he groans, squinting as his eyes adjust. "Why'd you do that? What time is it, anyhow?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 8th Chapter) A Brand New Spirit! [Open only to Blizzard Pirates and people invited]   Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 8th Chapter) A Brand New Spirit! [Open only to Blizzard Pirates and people invited] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 8th Chapter) A Brand New Spirit! [Open only to Blizzard Pirates and people invited]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next