One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 12; The aftermath of the clash (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 12; The aftermath of the clash (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 12; The aftermath of the clash (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies)   The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 12; The aftermath of the clash (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 4:26 pm

Mark begins to take some deep, deep breaths, with his eyes closed, while his hands, placed with palms against each other, are moving around into a cryptic waving choreography of sorts. He then slowly opens his eyes, shadowed down, an evidence of him being serious and apparently preparing for something dangerous. "Come, whatever sort of plan you have, you definitely won't anticipate this thing going towards you..." he separates his hands, and places the all the way to each side, with palms still opened up and fingers in line. "See how a master fights .. Hasshoken; Ryu Otakebi!" A powerful, chilling wave-like force is generated, as the man might-fully smacks his palms together again, this circular pattern storming onto the approaching group.

((OOC: For the sake of effect, can you have them take the hit? But mostly for surprise value, them bein caught off guard and all, no need to get them particularly hurt via it.))
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Maxulus

Maxulus

The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 12; The aftermath of the clash (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 12; The aftermath of the clash (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies)   The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 12; The aftermath of the clash (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 9:15 pm

As the group of the members of the Dusk Pirates moved towards Mark in order to take him out, the man would reveal a small part of his strength. While the group run at him, he used a powerful shockwave, striking everybody excluding Nathan who would dodge with his extreme speed and would then lie on the ground to watch the battle that was about to take place on the territory of the crew. As for the test, while Quincy would stay unharmed from the attack, Ellen had a few minor injuries on her body, same for Lappy and Manta in the form of a chicken.

"That hurt me..." spoke Manta a few words afterwards, following Mark's words and finally reverted back at his original human form. "You are using some shockwave related techniques.., I guess I have to give punishment." he finished speaking and pointed at the enemy with his scythe.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 12; The aftermath of the clash (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies)   The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 12; The aftermath of the clash (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 8:38 am

"Oh, hoh? Was it fun?" Mark speaks to himself, as a soft wave of dust travels through in a crescent-form motion. Then, without wasting any more time, the peculiar yet apparently really dangerous and strong fighter disappears, only to be seen hurling himself down towards Manta, like a dart. "Hanone Yari!" Manta barely dodges the straight, rapid straight move, those rippling waving powers he previously used literally broke down a rock that was just next to where Manta was standing to be turned into fine dust. "If you get hit by a single of my strikes ... you may want to kiss the body part goodbye!" he says, now taking a very scary and serious tone.

Meanwhile, a powerful bang is heard, as two fists connect, a powerful gust from their sheer power is emitted around them. Frank and Cornelious were ducking it out!
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 12; The aftermath of the clash (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies)   The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 12; The aftermath of the clash (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 6:09 am

"Are you sure that you are going to him me, though? What guarantees you that my Shockwave style is not better than your own, huh?" asked Manta with a curious voice as two shockwaves errupted from his feet and he was being propelled with superhuman speed towards Mark. "Shockwave Rush!" he yelled while moving at Mark with superhuman speeds and his scythe prepared for a powerful slashing attack. By the time he was in front of Mark, he swang his weapon of choice and with a loud voice and a scary look on his face, the face of a reaper, he yelled "Scythe Slash!" as he attempted to slice the man at the chest. Manta was starting with a few basic techniques before going with his most serious ones. However, one thing was for certain... It was pretty obvious that he wanted this battle to be quick and he was pretty much convinced that it would really be! What did he have in his mind?!
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 12; The aftermath of the clash (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies)   The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 12; The aftermath of the clash (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 4:31 pm

"My my, a special arts one as well..." Mark casually remarks, slightly giving a soft and relaxed grin in response of Manta's sudden, and formidable, dashing technique that he utilized to move at high speeds. Then, as the scythe was to be swung towards him to cut him badly, he moved his hand, which had some sort of metallic plating onto his fingers, apparently to block or confront the move with a strike of his own, however, just before they would connect, his eyes suddenly "spike", and with an irritated grimace carved into his whole facial expression, he kicks away and creates distance. "You .. you was about to pull off something really dangerous, didn't you?" he says, now in a tone that was suggesting one thing. He took Manta seriously. But, what was the Dusk pirate's adversary planning to do? Even the opponent had no idea, but he could still tell that the pirate had a plan. A dangerous enough one to be better off playing safe!
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 12; The aftermath of the clash (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies)   The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 12; The aftermath of the clash (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 6:19 pm

"Indeed, I have a plan..." said Manta with a serious look on his face as soon as his enemy asked him whether he had a plan or not. "You see my weapon has eaten the Chicken Chicken fruit... Are you interested at finding out what its potential is?" he proceeded to explain to his enemy, a grin on his face as he spoke to the enemy. What was the pirate's plan?
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 12; The aftermath of the clash (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies)   The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 12; The aftermath of the clash (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 2:51 pm

Loud bangs are heard, as Frank and Cornelious are having a serious, all out showdown with each other. The entire area they are fighting at, well, whatever had remained after that powerful explosion from before, now are "littered" with craters of various sizes and depths, results of continuous confrontations between powerful blows. It was obviously past the point where anyone else, from either side, could step inside this "dance" and not become a hindrance to his respective ally.

"Chicken huh? ... That sounds weak ... then again, for you to be confident about it, it's probably more of a danger than this silly and worthless name implies!" Mark says, chuckling a bit, unaware that Manta really loved chickens. Calling them silly and worthless, for most people something they couldn't possibly care less, it'd probably be rather upsetting for that specific man. "Well, come and show me. Just a head's up. I WILL kill you. Hahaha!"
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 12; The aftermath of the clash (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies)   The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 12; The aftermath of the clash (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 3:49 am

"Chickens? Worthless?" Manta's face and eyes twitched as soon as he listened to his enemy's words. "Listen, idiot... You may say whatever you want about chickens... But there is one thing you cannot say... Chickens are awesome!" he said and his eyes shined. "Chickens are the future of the Dusk Empire! ALL OF YOU!!! ALL OF YOU!!! WHEN MY BROTHER TAKES OVER THE WORLD, YOU SHALL ALL BE TURNED INTO CHICKENS AND SEE HOW RIGHT I AM!!! SOON, IDIOTS... SOON..." he spoke some weird words before he took a battling stance, dropping his scythe. "Your words offended me... I am going to not show any mercy." he said while dropping the scythe away. "This is going to be a fist to fist battle." he yelled and he rushed at Mark, in an attempt to punch him in the face.

[OOC: If he is going to take the hit, leave it to the point that he is getting punched so that I can continue with Manta's plan over the fight]
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 12; The aftermath of the clash (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies)   The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 12; The aftermath of the clash (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 4:37 pm

"What? Why are you getting flustered over chickens? Are you a lunatic?!" Mark yells out, his eyes slightly popping out, as that reaction really wasn't something one would expect. It would make sense if he'd get mad over getting his Devil Fruit power to be called silly or worthless, but, to become enraged and seemingly abandon all planning and weaponry and just charge at someone over a chicken really was so mind-blowing. In fact, Mark was so dumbfounded that he, apparently, forgot that Manta was coming right at him, and actually got the fist to strike him right in the face. His arms stretch, each on the opposite direction, as Manta's fist is buried into Mark's face, his left leg also raising from the ground, giving a really weird sight for everyone watching this "fight". It wasn't that he was hurt; he just was that much perplexed to have an immediate reaction or retaliation about this blow!
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 12; The aftermath of the clash (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies)   The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 12; The aftermath of the clash (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 2:58 am

"Ι am not a lunatic... I... I... It does not matter. By the end of this battle you shall be dead so any explanations are pretty pointless, do you not agree?" said Manta with a serious look on his face before pointing his index finger at Mark. Then, he shot a weird projectile that looked pretty much like an egg. "Chicken Egg!!!" he said, while shooting the enemy. What was that weird attack that Manta was using against Mark?
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 12; The aftermath of the clash (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies)   The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 12; The aftermath of the clash (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 10:09 am

"What on earth are you on to? You are insane!" Mark continues to yell, still too dumbfounded and confused to actually begin retaliating. For all he knew, he wasn't even sure that his opponent was actually fighting him, to begin with. First was all these weird shenanigans he didn't stayed to let himself know of what they could do, then his opponent prepared to attack, then he dropped his weapon and went on a rage, hitting him with, what he believed to be, a puny punch, only to then retract and fire off an egg by .. tossing it at him, it seems. The egg hits him right on the face, the egg's insides slowly flowing across his face and afro hair. "Enough!" He then screams, after that egg thing, he concluded that Manta must have been taunting and making fun of him. How dare he? Disappearing, the man begins to swirl around Manta from a distance of about 5 meters. "I'm gonna break your body into fragments, you stupid chicken fanatic!!" He was exceptionally fast, in fact, he was so rapid, several afterimages were formed, giving the impression that Manta was surrounded by several clones of his foe.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 12; The aftermath of the clash (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies)   The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 12; The aftermath of the clash (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 10:22 am

Manta was not worried about the attack. In fact, he looked like he didn't care about Mark who was coming against him prepared to strike him. Apparently, he was smiling and he seemed to be ready about a new movement, a technique that would end the battle for good. "Oh my..." he said as Mark appeared right behind him prepared to attack. However, before the attack could reach him, something weird happened. Mark transformed into a chicken and the cook turned his head, looking at him with an evil look on his face. "My chicken egg... It turns anybody I hit into a chicken. How does it feel to be a chicken? Do you feel superior or not?" he asked and raised his foot, pointing at Mark's chicken body. "Shockwave!" he yelled as he launched his signature attack at the enemy who was much more frail in his form.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 12; The aftermath of the clash (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies)   The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 12; The aftermath of the clash (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 2:35 pm

"What in the worl-Kacaw! .. ?!!" Just before he was about to execute whatever sort of attacking maneuver he had in mind, Manta's adversary had suddenly, and without him even realizing for a moment there, transformed into a harmless brown-colored chicken. A chicken that also happened to have a glossy, rather than afro, pinkish hair stretching down it's back. *I am a chicken!!* He thinks to himself, with a face fault and a tongue rolling off it's mouth, as that was definitely not expected! And then Manta's foot was raised, the man now grinning widely and evil. *W-WAIT, DON'T, THIS IS, I CAN'T FIGHT LIKE THIS, YOU WON!* the chicken desperately tries to say, but only in his mind are those words spoken, on the outside just a series of loud clucks.

"Shockwave" The shockwave generated from Manta's foot strikes the chicken, despite it's relatively small size, compared to the chicken it was a full power blow, shaking the chicken and instantly crippling it. "KACAAAAW!!!"

Meanwhile ...
Another powerful collision of fists, this time in mid air, sent both combatants flying on opposite directions, landing on their feet and scouting each other. "I see why you are the 2nd in command ... Frank of the Dusk pirates, to be able to keep up with me in my extreme mode all the way to it's duration, you are indeed a high-tier warrior." Cornelious then spots his subordinate, or rather, he sees that chicken that wasn't there before, being beaten down to a pulp. Considering he had enough knowledge about the Dusk Pirates, he immediately realized that Manta had just defeated his Vice Captain. It seemed like they were losing, he did mentioned about that "extreme mode" to be on the verge of ending, if not already finished being effective. Instead of cowering in fear, however, he takes an odd pose, with his left hand holding the right arm, which aims towards Frank. "Since it's about to be over, I better end this now, or I won't get another shot. If you go down, the rest I can take them out without effort. You have fought well, I shall make sure to report of your level. But now, farewell." he calmly says. What was he up to? And why was he so confident that it was over?!
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 12; The aftermath of the clash (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies)   The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 12; The aftermath of the clash (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 9:09 am

"How do you know what I was up to? How did you know this was about to end?" a voice was heard from the sky of the mysterious island, echoing through the thunders of the sky that constantly caused a very loud noise and annoyed people's ears. Up to the sky, Colonel Royale, the ship of the Dusk Pirates was seen, being controlled by somebody. That person's figure could not be clearly seen but it was pretty obvious that he was a clown dressed man.

"That bastard! He finally became useful!" said Manta with a smile on his face as soon as he stared at the sky.

"Wako!" yelled Ellen, smiling as well.

"That idiot... How did he pull that off?" wondered Quincy.

"Bun!" said Lappy delighted, obviously because of the fact that he was happy about his friend who came to save everybody.

"..." not a single word came out of Nathan's mouth, who was just watching at the incident.

"Great!" smiled Frank. "This is a great chance!" he jumped back towards the group of the Dusk Pirates who were looking at the battle. Then, he grabbed Ellen and Lappy with both hands and Manta came back to the group, holding the injured Koga, who could not move at all. "I don't know what you were up to, but I'd rather find out in a rematch!" said Frank while smiling. Afterwards, while still holding Ellen and Lappy, he jumped high with great force towards the ship. Quincy would follow with a powerful and swift jump and then Manta, who was holding Koga. Finally, Nathan just stared at Cornelious' eyes and with a serious look on his face, the face that showed that he did not really care at all about what was going on, he unsheathed his sword and launched a powerful and big air slash against the chicken form of Mark and Cornelious, before jumping with his sheer strength at the flying ship.

"Until we meet again, then!" yelled Manta while looking at the enemies from above and another thunder rumbled, as the ship started departing from Raijin Island. The Dusk Pirates were leaving!
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 12; The aftermath of the clash (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies)   The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 12; The aftermath of the clash (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 1:03 pm

"..." Cornelious watches over as the massive ship is literally, no literally literally, flying just before his very own eyes, the crew quickly jumping on top of it as they make their escape. "How very cowardly..." He calmly comments, and then "aims" his fist towards the fleeting ship, which was already at least 100 meters above his head, and still quickly making it's way away from the island. "At least .. take my parting gift ... Frank of the Dusk pirates." He calmly, once again, speaks, before a bright light, followed by a gust and a sound of wind swirling around, showers and circles all over him. His eyes lock onto Frank, as he was over the edge of the ship and helping with the others being safety in and so on. Then, what follows is the sound that could be described as the equivalent of countless gun barrels shooting out their load at the same time. And what seemed to be a shock wave of precision is fired from him, with seemingly such force, the man is actually knocked backwards, a large amount of dirt and rocky material flying around him in the process. And, not even a second ago, a large explosion occurs onto the ship, at the location Frank was. What had happened. "Your soul will have to find a way to heal from that..." Cornelious, for the third time, calmly remarks, before he turns towards the chicken. And walks towards him, not even bothering to check if his blow had landed. Was it because he couldn't chase them or .. was it because he knew he couldn't miss?
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 12; The aftermath of the clash (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies)   The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 12; The aftermath of the clash (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 2:50 pm

!!! Despite the shock Cornelious had in front of the view of the flying ship, from the looks of it he managed to launch his last attack, the trump card he kept under his waist all the time! A powerful shockwave looking attack was launched at Frank, probably with the intention of having Frank killed. By the time the attack was shot, the Dusk Pirates were all at the ship... As a result, when the attack reached its target, Cornelious could see nothing more than the dust that erupted after the explosion...

"HE WAS HIT!!!" Ellen's voice was heard, indicating that somebody was indeed struck.

"Oh shit!!!" commented Quincy.

"CHK?!" Manta was surprised as well.

"..." Nathan would not speak, as always.

"Bun!" yelled Lappy.

"Huh? Who was hit?" asked Wako.

"WHAT HAPPENED?! DID HE HIT ME?!" spoke Frank, his body parts being in several different places because of the shock.

"No..." smiled Koga, while holding his shell as a shield in front of himself, guarding everybody from Cornelious' attack.

"Shit! KOGA!!!" said a surprised Frank, moving towards Koga who just fell on the ship's floor.

The turtle humanoid smiled. He closed his eyes and said "Now... I understand what R.A.M. thought... I can understand my friend..." he explained. "I am sorry, Maximillion. I shouldn't have blamed you for R.A.M.'s death. I am sorry." he commented while closing his eyes.

Was that... Koga's death?!
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 12; The aftermath of the clash (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies)   The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 12; The aftermath of the clash (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 4:03 pm

"Bleh, Commander, why are you letting them go?" Mark comments, crawling towards Cornelious. He was really beaten up, thanks to Manta's abilities, the amount of damage he received as a chicken were directed onto his actual body accordingly to the damage he took as a small bird, thus resulted in a bloodied up and too-tired to fight any further adversary. In return, Cornelious simply reaches down, to grab a bag that appeared out of hammer's space, and pull out a suit top identical to the one he wore during this whole process.

"Your loss is humiliating the great Shinkuhane, you are aware of that and the consequences, right?" he just calmly says, seemingly ignoring Mark's comments, while Mark is left letting out a soft sound of regret about his defeat, as he looks down, his fists tightening. "... Yes, Commander, I understand." "Whoever was hit from one of the 5 "Secrets" .. even if he was to survive, the one hit by any of them will be afflicted with horrible side-effects. And, to answer your question..." While talking, the sky is getting darker and darker, thunders becoming more powerful too. It was as if the skies were roaring!

"It's that time of the year again, and "it" just started ... they will be faced with a far more dangerous enemy than me, going that direction .. we should leave, too. It's way too dangerous o stay when that phenomenon unfolds itself. Let's go."
What was this phenomenon he was talking about? The Dusk Pirates were still in danger?!
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 12; The aftermath of the clash (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies)   The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 12; The aftermath of the clash (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 7:19 pm

[OOC: As both factions left from the island, shall we call this thread closed?]
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 12; The aftermath of the clash (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies)   The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 12; The aftermath of the clash (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 2:40 am

((OOC: Indeed, my expectation however is that each one will post one last time, I have a reason for that.))
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 12; The aftermath of the clash (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies)   The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 12; The aftermath of the clash (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 5:21 am

"Koga has been hurt!" yelled Ellen surprised in front of the view of the unconscious creature.

"That bastard... He will pay!" said Frank while looking down of the ship. "We will kick that bastard's ads soon. The Dusk Pirates trigger a war to the Shinkuhane alliance!" he finished as the ship was leaving.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 12; The aftermath of the clash (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies)   The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 12; The aftermath of the clash (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:59 pm

"Well, this is unpleasant..."
"From the frying pan, right into the fire! Ahahaha!!"
"Don't talk like it's much of a thing, there's only 2 dozens of battleships! They are not even enough for me, Bihahaha!"

In the stormy night, large waves causing the sea to look more like a watery abyssal hell, the Black Cross's pirate ship has come upon a dangerous situation, just after the events that took place at Raijin island, now far away into the horizon, only it's mighty thunders flashing all the way over there, giving small glimpses of what seems to be an entire armada of Marine battleships, and not only battleships, as they have gotten here to capture the pirates that were reported to be there. At least 2 dozen of them, and about as many smaller ships are approaching in the restless ocean up ahead.

Rain is pouring down, while the "officers" of the crew, well, at least the ones not currently missing in missions, stand at the ship's astern, and watch towards the advancing army. Heavy footsteps are then heard, as the captain of the ship reaches them, and watches over, a wide grin is crossed along his lips."Well then, they are here for ALL of us ... let's give our allies a small bonus gesture and break down their share too, since they are not here to play as well!! MEN, FULL SPEED AHEAD, WEE-HAHAHAHA!!!" An explosion of darkness engulfs the man, and the crew all let out a battle cry, a long battle in pitch darkness only momentarily stopped by the raging thunders, to unfold!

Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 12; The aftermath of the clash (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies)   The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 12; The aftermath of the clash (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 7:11 pm

[OOC: Is this the end?]
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 12; The aftermath of the clash (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies)   The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 12; The aftermath of the clash (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 11:53 am

((OOC: Indeed, you may call this a closed one now.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 12; The aftermath of the clash (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies)   The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 12; The aftermath of the clash (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 12; The aftermath of the clash (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4