One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 12; The aftermath of the clash (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Maxulus

Maxulus

The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 12; The aftermath of the clash (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 12; The aftermath of the clash (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies)   The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 12; The aftermath of the clash (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 2:22 pm

"Get away!" said Koga as he shot with his gun towards Quincy, who was shocked enough to the point that he would not move out of the way to avoid Cornelious' attack. However, the shot was not a regular shot. It was in fact the weird beam of the weapon that Koga carried with him. His "Subagun", a weapon that was infused with the Speed Speed Fruit, allowing it to shoot beams that increased somebody's speed.

"Ha!" said Quincy by the time he realized what happened and he run away from the attack, dodging it at the last second. The attack would hit the air instead, causing a powerful wave of air momentarily.

"Oh shit." said Ellen as she fell the air.

"He is a real monster." commented Quincy ironically. "A greater monster than I am."

"What are we doing, now?" wondered Koga as he looked at Cornelious, who was cracking his fingers again, before preparing to perform his next attack.

"That could have killed me, you bastard!" said Quincy as he rushed towards Cornelious with his increased speed and he attempted to perform a powerful punch at the man's chest. The doctor had just started his attack.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 12; The aftermath of the clash (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 12; The aftermath of the clash (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies)   The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 12; The aftermath of the clash (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 8:13 am

"A speed-boosting ability? Interesting ... but it won't do." Cornelious calmly comments, right after the attack was executed. It was only after some moments after the air was blasted away in a waving sort of fashion, which was a result of the attack, that a much more intense pressuring shock-wave was felt to everyone still close enough. This was also accompanied with that bizarre rumbling sound, like that of a lighting strike. Was he an ability user too?

An empowered, or rather, speed-boosted Quincy soon begun a counter-attack, using the added momentum from the speed increase to deliver a powerful, sharp punch. But then, things just became more confusing and scary, as Cornelious lifted his elbow towards the incoming attack, to parry up the blow. But it wasn't the move he did that was scary, it was the fact that this sound was heard again, this time coming from what seemed to be the man's elbow and arm tissue around. "Elbow Gear." he says, and, the resulting punch causes a shock-wave, but, the man doesn't even budge, the rumbling sound and pressuring energy release felt again, especially on Quincy's arm. The man's elbow ... it would probably feel as if the doctor had just punched a large, solid piece of iron!
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 12; The aftermath of the clash (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies)   The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 12; The aftermath of the clash (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 4:47 am

[OOC: Sorry for calling the hit, I just want the scene look more awesome]

"ARGH!!!" screamed Quincy in pain, as the impact of his attack with Cornelious' body was just way too strong. "Oh shit..." he said as he grabbed a bunch of pill from his pockets, which were around 10. "I thought I wouldn't have to use this right away, but you are a really strong prick... I guess I have to." he continued speaking as he swallowed all the pills and rushed towards Cornelious once more, punching him and sending him sliding several meters away. "Those pills... They are called Energy Steroids... Each steroid is doubling my strength. Guess what happens when I swallow ten of them." explained Quincy as he clenched his fists. "You can act as almighty as you want, but I am going to kick your ass." he finished talking, laughing out loud. The doctor was showing his powerful strength! Would he manage to overcome that Cornelious guy?
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 12; The aftermath of the clash (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies)   The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 12; The aftermath of the clash (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 1:21 pm

That punch was actually pretty strong. Energy steroids, huh? This was quite the rare and formidable drug, and taking 10 of them surely increased the doctor's damage input by an exponentially massive number. However, from the rumble, as the enemy was lodged onto a large pile of broken down marble masses, he seems unfazed. While he was indeed bleeding from his forehead, nose as well as left side of his chin and lip, he seemed to be mostly unharmed, despite the ferocity and power behind this strike. "I see, energy steroids ... to answer your question, then this simply means that you was this weak before taking them, for this punch to be just average." The man calmly comments, his calm and simple response, probably a shocker alongside his somewhat only minor injuries after the strike.

Slightly twisting his upper body, he seems to be focusing, his arms now in an actual fighting pose, as opposed to just blankly swing them around as if whips, in a pose which somewhat looked like boxing now. "Leg Gear." He disappears, leaving that rumbling noise, like before. This time however it's no diversion; he goes on a straight path towards Quincy and, once he's in fist-firing range, his speed slows down, his fist letting out a very ominous, rumbling sound. "Righto Gear."
A punch thrown with colossal force, going straight towards Quincy's jaw, fired at blistering speed. Was this the counter-attack?!

((OOC: Don't even worry about such trivial things; we are roleplay buds, we always get a fun story goin, and never really have to worry about such things, cause we are awesome. Razz))
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 12; The aftermath of the clash (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies)   The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 12; The aftermath of the clash (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 4:23 am

"Maybe I was, maybe I wasn't." said Quincy with a smile on his weird face. The changeling of the Dusk pirates apparently was not offended by the enemy's comment. After all, the man never believed in his own strength more than his own genius and he was friendly with that idea. Indeed, Quincy, from the very first moment he joined the dusks would not rely on his strength because he was one of the weakest members in terms of normal strength. However, after taking his steroids, after evolving and after transplanting animal body parts on his body, he became a great power house without suffering the side effects of the steroids. That was what allowed the doctor to grab five more steroids after taking Cornelius' second attack that sent him flying, and swallow them at once, healing himself from some of the great damage and also increasing his strength several more times.

"He is a freaking crazy genius!!!" commented Ellen in awe, excited with the doctor's action. That actually explained a lot... That was why Maximillion had the mad genius in such a high regard and trusted him completely.

"Here, Quincy!!!" said Koga and shot the doctor with his fruit weapon, making him faster.

"It's time for you to go down and become a guinea pig!!!!" yelled the genius as he rushed at the enemy with great speed due to the steroids and the turtle's help, attempting to perform an even more powerful punch than before to cause damage or even defeat the man. Would he succeed?
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 12; The aftermath of the clash (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies)   The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 12; The aftermath of the clash (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 6:12 am

"I see how it goes..." Cornelious calmly talks, while watching over his opposition. Apparently, he was capable of taking as many of these pills as possible, and he seemed to be able to do so without any notable drawbacks. And, there was also that other guy, with that ability that was giving others speed boosts, making this even more troublesome. "Change of plans; you are capable enough that I should fight seriously ... Body Gear."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_a5_jsGPfg (again Razz)

A horribly loud, rumbling, thunderous sound is emitted from the enemy's entire mass, which, violently expands, his body becomes much more bulked up, and even his height is affected to some level. He disappears once again, as the advancing doctor had gotten right in front of him, about to deliver an even stronger punch. But, this time, he appears somewhere else. It was next to Koga this time! "By the hands of Shinkuhane's 6th Faction Leader, be gone." A punch thrown as if a volcanic eruption had just unleashed it's fury. After all, in a battle, you first want to eliminate those that present the greatest danger and discomfort to you.

((OOC: This is goin to be a whole battle style, I will eventually post it in the weapons section, just so you know, and potentially take advantage of Razz))
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 12; The aftermath of the clash (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies)   The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 12; The aftermath of the clash (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 4:33 am

"Watch out, Koga!" said Quincy who rushed in front of Cornelious' attack, taking the punch head on and suffering a great deal of damage, though not enough to make him fall, as the steroids he received not only increased his strength tremendously, but also his ability to recover from damage quickly. "ARGH!!!" he screamed in pain, but he would quickly stop screaming as he would recover a little bit from the damage.

"Damn... That hurt..." he said while spitting some blood from his mouth and raised his eyes, staring at Cornelious who had that murderous expression in his eyes. It was pretty obvious that he was about to kill everybody. "However, I won't let you do as you wish!" he continued speaking and this time he grabbed a serum he kept hidden within his pockets and injected it in himself.

"He really got serious, huh?" commented Manta, who had just become a human after being struck by his own chicken beam.

"Chemical Juggling!" said Quincy as he started performing his signature and original battling style, the battling style he used to have when he first joined the Dusk Pirates and did not rely on his steroids. Many chemical balls were being juggled and Quincy was the juggler, the one who had ultimate control over them. "Chemical Juggling: Assault!" said Quincy as he threw several chemical balls at the enemy in an attempt to take him down.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 12; The aftermath of the clash (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies)   The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 12; The aftermath of the clash (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 11:35 am

To face the incoming barrage of those peculiar and mysterious orbs, Cornelious begins to use that unexplained and unknown ability to, either move extremely fast, or just vanish; the way it was going, nothing would probably seem impossible for everyone. What was striking however, was the fact that, rather than go on a safe distance and just let the orbs miss, he actually seems to move here and there, to dodge each one separately. A demonstration meant to scare the Dusk pirates, to make them wonder how can someone be that fast? No one knew really.

Eventually, the man stops moving, and actually punches one of the orbs cleanly on the side, with such rapid and sharp movements, the explosion occurs only after it was dispersed and moved away, along with the man's rapid movement on the frond, as he dodges the last of them. "You have to realize that you are all injured; you can't possibly hope to beat me in such shape. And, those were too easy to play around." he just coldly says, before he moves his hand forward. But, in his hand, there seems to be a small purse that seemed to be filled with something. "These are Demna Balls; one can destroy an entire construction block. And there are 150 of them inside. Goodbye." Finishing that, he throws them, disappearing a split second later, as the purse begins to glow, an explosion just a split second away. What could they do now, this time it was a smart move to eliminate them, how would they all realize what was happening in time, and escape in a split second, after all?!

((OOC: Sorry if he seems a tad OP, but he's supposed to be a top tier New World adversary, plus I also consider that the crew is, at least to some extent, hurt and weakened.))
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 12; The aftermath of the clash (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies)   The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 12; The aftermath of the clash (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 4:12 am

"Demna Balls?!" said Ellen, by the time she listened to Cornelious' words. "I have heard of them before! They are really as strong as he says! Even if I am a fun of explosions... RUN!!!" she said and she started running, hoping to hide from the explosion.

"Oh, shit!" said Koga. "I wish I had my naginata, now!!!" he claimed and he gulped as followed Ellen.

"Shockwave Rush!" said Manta who grabbed Lappy and started leaving away with superhuman speeds, in an attempt to escape the explosion.

"Damn... Everything is left to me... Why do I have to protect those weaklings when Maximillion isn't here?" wondered Quincy as he run and grabbed both Ellen and Koga in an attempt to run away. However, despite the fact that the five people would try to escape in the nick of the time, the explosion was powerful enough, damaging them even if they left several meters away with their super human speed. The explosion took place and sent them blasting off several meters away, everybody in a damaged state, but not unconscious.

"Damn it... Where are Frank and Nathan now?!" complained Manta, as he wondered where the vice captain and the swordsman were. After all, they were two beasts in terms of power.

Meanwhile, from afar...

The mysterious hologram man is heard laughing as the explosion takes place. "Mufufufufufu... I didn't know that the Shinkuhane Alliance had such great weaponry! Now that is really interesting!!!" he commented before disappearing.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 12; The aftermath of the clash (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies)   The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 12; The aftermath of the clash (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 11:33 am

"Hey, boss, a big-ass explosion just went boom over the island!" Sabres voice is heard, as the pirate is watching over the sea, with his large hand over his forehead. The ship has already left the island's vicinity, and is miles out to the wide ocean, but they still have more than enough visibility over there to spot such a large-scale blast. "Shall we head back and inspect?" Suigo calmly asks, while sitting on a wooden chair and cleaning out his sword and equipment. Wally sees it too, but laughs a bit like a moron, before he points towards the opposite direction. "Our destination now is Dressrosa; leave them with their own adventures. After all, if they weren't able to pull things off themselves, we wouldn't ally with them to begin with, wee-hahaha!!"

Flashback from before, conversation between Cornelious and the unknown man, where the latter gives the enemy some orders. "As long as you do not come across Maximillion himself, you are ordered to eliminate the other members of the Dusk Pirates. Only retreat in the event of unforeseen complications, or the appearance of said pirate captain. Now, go. Hail Shinkuhane."

"Impressive, they managed to survive, all of them. But, that was also calculated." Cornelious comments to himself, while standing atop a tree, some good distance from the site. The explosion was enormous, and left a large crater, several meters deep and dozens of meters in diameter, rocks were still falling across the landscape, devastating it even more after the events that took place the days before all this. "Phase two." Having said that, Cornelious's feet rumble and vibrate, before the man disappears yet again. And, just a few seconds later, he reappears, just above Koga's body, aiming a punch from nearly point-blank range. No breathing space, at all!
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 12; The aftermath of the clash (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies)   The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 12; The aftermath of the clash (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 4:45 am

Koga was panting while lying on the ground. Apparently, the powerful explosion caused him enough damage to tire him out easily... And not only that, but also Cornelious continued his onslaught and appeared right above him once again, prepared to punch him in an attempt to eliminate him. "Is this the end?" he wondered, as he realized that the enemy was above him and that he was moving his clenched fist in order to attack his damaged body.

However, the punch would not reach him at all. The appearance of another man would prevent his absolute death. Two hands appeared from the ground, grabbing Cornelious' from the feet and with insane superhuman strength, they threw him high on the air, quite open to be vulnerable in some form of attacks.

"Huh? What was that?" wondered Koga, surprised that he was alive.

"Serve: Cannon!" a loud voice was heard from the underground and a head was propelled with superhuman speeds upwards, as if it was shot from the underground, reaching Cornelious instantly and performing a blunt headbutt attack on the man's body. Then, the head would proceed and bite the man with a powerful bite, shocking Koga who looked at what was going on.

"Is that him?!" Koga said with tears all over his eyes as the head would fall on the ground once again and would move right next to the hands that sprouted from the ground before. Then, more body parts started sprouting. The main body, and the legs came out as well and a ghostly soul came out of the main body, moving towards all the body parts, connecting them together with the soul. The soul, afterwards, would continue to attach all the body parts together, giving shape to a human body... Well, not a human body actually... A rotten human body.

"FRANK!!!" said Koga, delighted to see his former comrade.

"That explosion woke me up... Hey, what's going on, Koga?" asked the zombie and grinned before looking at Cornelious. The man in charge of the Dusk Pirates at that moment made his appearance! Frank was on the rescue!
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 12; The aftermath of the clash (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies)   The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 12; The aftermath of the clash (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 4:40 pm

"How vile." Cornelious comments, quick on ruining the reunion moment between those two, and, most unfortunately, standing and perfectly able to continue assaulting them. Patting his abdomen region, where smoke is seen still slowly huffing away, his left arm has some rather large bite marks, part of the clothing being in tatters and some blood dripping down. "You, however ... that was a pretty painful headbutt, even thought I was in Body Gear condition. But, no matter. Leg Gear!"

Moving forward towards Frank, the enemy clenches his fist, preparing for a blunt strike. However, this time he seems to be prepared for secondary interruptions, as he punches the air towards Koga's direction beforehand. "Soul Punch!" A direct, rippling shockwave travels straight to Koga, while Cornelious, not wasting a single moment, had reached, as stated above, Frank. And fires off a punch.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 12; The aftermath of the clash (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies)   The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 12; The aftermath of the clash (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 4:30 am

By the time he noticed the incoming shockwave, Koga smiled with a quite evil look on his face. Apparently, it looked like this was what he was waiting for... For such a long time, he was waiting for a ranged attack to be launched by the enemy against him so that he could take advantage of it and have a chance at beating him. As the shockwave moved towards him, Koga got up from the ground, with his shell grabbed on his right hand. Then, he started spinning the shell, which served as a shield, quickly, making it a spinning shield. "Shell Deflect!" he yelled and the shockwave collided with the rapidly moving shell. However, by the time of the collision, the speed of the shell was great enough to redirect the shockwave and send it back at Cornelious! After all, that was Shell Deflect... An attack that deflected any ranged attacks back at those who performed them!

Meanwhile, Frank was struck by the punch and his body parts were split all over the area. Apparently, the zombie's arms, legs and head were detached from the main body which was sent blasting off several meters away. From the looks of it, the direct hit managed to do a lot at Frank... However, a second afterwards, Frank's soul form appeared at the spot Frank was standing before getting attack and stretched itself, connecting with all the body parts which were several meters away. Then, the soul passed right through Cornelious and all the body parts were instantly pulled at the main part of the soul, all of them striking Cornelious with brute strength and great force, right before Frank's body was reformed back at its original zombie form. Then, the zombie would jump backwards, waiting for the deflected shockwave to strike Cornelious.

Just how strong was Frank, after all?! The Vice Captain was showing his strength!
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 12; The aftermath of the clash (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies)   The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 12; The aftermath of the clash (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 9:58 am

The combined attacks of Frank and the redirected force strike sent back via Koga's Shell Deflect technique, sent the enemy crashing down, causing a large bang, materials and smoke flying around the area, a small scale explosion, in other words, occurring. This looked like a powerful combo there, as, there is no instant retaliation from their opponent's side, unlike all their previous attempts to strike him down. This probably meant that he was actually harmed by this, right?

"I had ENOUGH of you." A roaring yell is heard from within the smokescreen, which then suddenly and violently gets dispersed and blasted away, to reveal a shirtless Cornelious, with what looked like a colorless form of rumbling aura surrounding his existence. He has several bruises across his torso and arms, an aftermath from Frank's attacks, most likely, as well as a somewhat scorched and somewhat bloodied up abdomen, this one probably being from the redirected shockwave. Now, with the coat removed, it could be seen that underneath he was only wearing black, slick trousers and boots.

The man takes a boxing position, his muscles begin to flex and bulk up more, as the rumbling sound echoes louder and louder. "Pure Gear ... the battle style that involves the use of your body as a wrecking ball, synched with your own soul to amplify your offense and defense. The ability to pierce through all resistance and strike the enemy's "soul"..! And, you just forced me to use the Extreme Mode ... prepare for a bloody death ...! You..." he now addresses specifically to Koga. "Just try to deflect the next one again, only to die a painful death..!" This was far from over!
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 12; The aftermath of the clash (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies)   The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 12; The aftermath of the clash (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 12:18 pm

Cornelious looked quite serious! However, that would not make Koga and Frank hesitate from taking on that guy. Frank was one of the strongest people to exist in the Dusk Pirates and even the New World. His strength was that of the highest caliber and his ability to survive over death was something that allowed him to be a powerful fighter who could take an incredible amount of damage without dying as he was a living zombie.

"Bloody death! We have been through situations like these several times!" said Frank while jumping in front of Koga, so that Cornelious would speak to him instead. That way, he was also making it clear that Cornelious' main opponent was not Koga or anybody from the Dusk Pirates who were somewhere around quite damaged, but Frank himself. "You might be coward enough to attack the weaker ones, but I am strong enough to protect all the weaklings." continued Frank his speech and then he smiled widely.

"Now, now... Let's see if you can survive against my new technique..." said the vice captain of the crew. "Koga, try to defend yourself... This is going to be really, really difficult to endure." he said as all his body parts started detaching. His hair were shot high on the air, right above the main body, his legs and arms at different directions. Then, Frank's soul from the main body would stretch, connecting the head which was high on the air with it and would proceed to connect with the rest of the body parts, making the soul and the body parts form a giant "X", with the head above to watch at everything below. "Yomi Yomi no... Ghost of the Wind." said Frank as the "X" that Frank formed with his legs, his arms and his main body started spinning with insane speeds, making them start flying at first and eventually raise a small gust. Then, the gust would become a small hurricane, solely controled by Frank's detached body parts and especially his soul and his body which were in the middle of the hurricane, moving with great speeds towards Cornelious in order to strike him with the great powers of the wind and eliminate him once and for all.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 12; The aftermath of the clash (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies)   The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 12; The aftermath of the clash (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 3:55 pm

"Were you not listening...?" Cornelious blankly comments, while slowly observing the approaching, colossal offensive strategy and move Frank was now utilizing to beat the man. "Pure Gear hits the opponent's soul .. you are literally giving me more surface to hit you at!!" He yells, and disappears, the rumbling sound from before now giving off an additional, and truly scary new effect; powerful gust blasted, strong enough to actually shake the fallen ones closeby. He said extreme mode so, it had to be a limited time where his offensive prowess was going even higher, or something.

Appearing at random locations, thus causing the effect of the gusts over and over again, he makes himself nearly impossible to actually pin point and get close enough to actually harm. And, eventually, he appears some distance from behind Koga's back, and aims for a ranged shockwave again. "Soul King Punch..!!" Another shockwave, despite the latter having no effect. Was the enemy making overestimation of his powers, or, was there more?

((OOC: I'd like to ask that, if you intent to have Koga attempt to just deflect it again, to, instead, get the blunt strike, as if the strike just went a straight line and ignored any form of defense, if you don't mind. The battle won't last much longer, either, it will be interrupted.))
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 12; The aftermath of the clash (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies)   The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 12; The aftermath of the clash (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 7:15 am

[OOC: Sorry for the following action, I just want to show that Frank is the beast he is. If you want say that Cornelious was unharmed from the attack, I won't mind.]

"ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!!!" Koga was struck by the punch and he was sent flying several meters away, smashing on a wall before falling unconscious in an instant from the brute force that Cornelious put in his attack. The turtle could not keep up with the flow of the battle anymore. After all, even if Frank tried to defend him and saved him several times, he could not stop the unstoppable in the end. Thunders would keep falling from the skies of Raijin Island, as blood flowed out of Koga's defeated body.

"DAMN IT!!!" said Frank with a loud voice, obviously angry about what happened at his friend. Unlike all the other members of the Dusk Pirates, Frank was the one who actually cared about the turtle and viewed him as a friend. After all, the first three members of the crew were Maximillion, Frank and Koga. Even if Koga was not a member of the crew anymore, Frank was still caring for him and that was the main reason that he was defending him in his battle against Cornelious. "You hurt Koga!!! DAMN YOU!!!" he yelled angrily once more and he started spinning faster than before, increasing his speed tremendously. While spinning, though, the terrific hurricane he created by himself before, would attract the thunders and the lightnings from around, serving as a lightning rod. The "Ghost of the Wind" was electrified, surrounded by the great amounts of electricity the island had and the electricity made it move even faster than before, with blinding speeds that made Frank look as if he was warping around the area.

"What the hell?!" wondered Quincy, Ellen, Manta, Nathan and Lappy, while observing the battle from afar.

"Yomi Yomi no... Ghost of the Thunder!" said Frank while disappearing from the position and making the electric hurricane appear right above Cornelious! A shocking move from Frank's side, indeed!

"I see!!! That is why Maximillion chose him as the vice captain, instead of me or Quincy! He is even stronger than Quincy with steroids!" commented Manta, terrified at the view of Frank's technique.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 12; The aftermath of the clash (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies)   The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 12; The aftermath of the clash (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 6:51 am

"...What is this, are you that angry now?" Cornelious begin to say, while viewing Frank's actions, which, apparently triggered via his anger for seeing Koga getting brutally beaten down, were making the tornado-like attack he had created to grow even more furious and powerful, due to the absorption of the nearby falling thunders, which had once again begun raining down. However, he really didn't expect that all this mass could actually move alongside Frank's high speed, as that wouldn't really be expected, how could a tornado get caught and moved to another location like this. Thus, he was surprised. "This is impos-!!! GRAAAAH!!"

The combined elements of wind and electricity strike down on Cornelious, making the man scream as the winds begin to blow around, creating a sort of damaging barrier, while a powerful surge of electricity was striking down the man at very high voltage, the bright light and powerful gusts forming an equivalent of an explosion! And then, just as suddenly as it happened, the elements just vanish, letting out a loud bang, and in the center, a smoked Cornelious is seen, smoke coming off even his opened jaw, as he is watching towards the sky, his body shaking around as he is in that position, his upper garment completely in tatters now, falling off his body, some sparks of lighting still setting off, zapping lightly across his body. Was it over?
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 12; The aftermath of the clash (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies)   The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 12; The aftermath of the clash (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 7:53 am

"Hahaha! The dead man strikes again!!!" commented Frank while laughing and while reforming his body after striking Cornelious with the massive and powerful attack that shocked every member of the Dusk Pirates and made them realize why Frank was the captain's right hand man. "It's been a while I wanted to do that... I wasn't given the chance to do so against the Unknown pirates as we fought underground but this was a gold chance!" he continued speaking, proud about the new skills he demonstrated. Then, he grabbed his knees and stomped his feet on the ground like a sumo wrestler and with a smile on his rotten face he spoke a few more words. "Let's bring it on... I just warmed up!!!" he finished. The zombie beast was on fire!!!
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 12; The aftermath of the clash (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies)   The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 12; The aftermath of the clash (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 8:18 am

"Frank of the Dusk ... damn you. You will regret this..." Cornelious then responds, after some moments of silence, the shaking slowly stopping, as the aftermath of this surprise attack now subside completely. Despite the man being quite scotched and blood being visible on various parts of his blackened skin, as well as a gush coming from inside his mouth, the enemy still gives off the impression that he's actually in a very good, and still perfectly able to fight, condition. So, from now on, enemies in these seas were to be quite dangerous and durable, huh?

"That really hurt like hell; it's a good thing for me that I went on Extreme mode beforehand, otherwise you may have actually had defeated me. But now... this won't work again." He then adds, slowly walking towards Frank, who is somewhat taunting him now, commenting on how this was merely a warm up for the zombie that was standing in his path. It was weird, but someone would be given the impression that the burning areas were somewhat .. returning back to normal. Or was it just a play of the lights flickering across the skies? "You are effectively a soul; take cover, for that means I can directly crush your very own being if I land a blow..!" he says. Was such a thing even true?!
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 12; The aftermath of the clash (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies)   The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 12; The aftermath of the clash (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 9:34 am

"I don't care." said Frank with w calm voice as the enemy approached him, claiming that he was capable of even hitting the zombie's soul. "As long as I hide my soul inside my corpse you can't strike me. Besides, I am sure that I won't need my soul anymore to defeat you. Fists... I love fighting with my rotten fists more!" he explained with a wide smile on his dead face and he rushed towards Cornelious aiming to strike him with a powerful punch of his insanely strong fist. The last round of the battle had just started!!!
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 12; The aftermath of the clash (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies)   The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 12; The aftermath of the clash (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 4:01 pm

"To attack ME physically .. too arrogant." Cornelious calmly remarks, and, he raises his elbow, preparing to use the same defensive tactic that seemed to be perfectly working before, stopping just about any attack with this unknown offensive method. But, their skirmish is suddenly stopped when, a very, very loud and high-pitched scream is heard, it's in fact so ridiculously intense, it seems that there are waving, rippling circular patterns of sound distorting even the air motion as well, going towards the bunch, and stopping them in their tracks. At the center, where the waves begin, is a figure, levitating in the air while this goes on, and then elegantly falls and lands down on the ground once it was over. "Commander, I was directly ordered to assist you so we can get this on right now." the figure says, in a similarly high-pitched tone. Another enemy it seems!
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 12; The aftermath of the clash (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies)   The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 12; The aftermath of the clash (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 6:50 pm

"Huh? Another one of them???!" Manta was very surprised by the sudden appearance of the new and yet unknown figure that looked quite intimidating as he came and made the battle of Frank against Cornelius stop. "Who is that guy?" he asked his comrades while scratching his white colored hair, his voice quiet as he spoke. However, before he received an answer everybody had already disappeared and they were rushing towards the direction where the events were unfolding, leaving Manta behind. "Wait for me. I am coming." said the cook afterwards while running behind the group of his comrades.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 12; The aftermath of the clash (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies)   The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 12; The aftermath of the clash (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 10:15 am

"Don't just call me "another one", ya ugly mittens!" The figure yells, and from a plum of colorful smoke, generated from actually himself throwing a small ball that was presumably a smoke bomb, he slowly walks past and towards the two men fighting. He wears a suit that was pretty similar to his superior, aside that it was on a somewhat pinkish colorization instead. There was also a badge on his chest with the number "1" written on. He had a bright pink afro top and rather thick lips, his skin slightly tanned, his head moving from right to left a tad more than what would be socially acceptable about how someone walks. "I'm the Vice Leader of the 6th Faction of the Shinkuhane Alliance, show some respect, rotten shit!" he then adds, narrowing his eyes, and pointing at Frank, with the other hand on his hip, giving a somewhat arrogant and lazy look on the zombie. "And I am Mark, that's for asking, douche!"

Introduction Box:
Vice Leader of Shinkuhane's 6th Faction
Mark Hiccups
Hasshoken Master

"Commander, can't believe it's taking you this long to beat them, oh, there, they are arriving ... oh well, let me give them a gift while you beat him up." The man just carries on, obviously he was generally talking too much, judging from how irritated Cornelious himself looked when Mark appeared. He slowly extents his arms, which were actually quite thin and long, and watches as the others approach. He then takes a deep breath and grins. "Have a taste of how a Hasshoken Master uses moves with style!" "Tsk..." Cornelious sighs, and begins to dash towards Frank. What was that Mark up to now?
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 12; The aftermath of the clash (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies)   The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 12; The aftermath of the clash (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 8:43 am

"That bastards brought some allies with him!!!" commented Manta with an angry look on his face, mostly because of the fact that the crew was in such a pinch. "This guy... He seems to be a friend of Cornelious... And he looks quite strong, indeed... I am going to take him out." he continued speaking with a serious look on his face and he grabbed his scythe, shooting a beam on himself, turning himself into a chicken, much like he did before when Cornelious appeared for the very first time.

"I guess I have to protect him again, huh?" said the doctor while taking a battle stance and staring at Mark. "Let's see..." he said while smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 12; The aftermath of the clash (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies)   The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 12; The aftermath of the clash (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 12; The aftermath of the clash (Open to the Dusk Pirates and allies)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next