One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Rampaging Ocean, the servants of emperors step foward ((Open to Anubis pirates, Dusk Pirates , Blizzard Pirates and anyone who wants to join needs to pm me))

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
nikz200

nikz200

Serious: Rampaging Ocean, the servants of emperors step foward ((Open to Anubis pirates, Dusk Pirates , Blizzard Pirates and anyone who wants to join needs to pm me)) Empty
PostSubject: Serious: Rampaging Ocean, the servants of emperors step foward ((Open to Anubis pirates, Dusk Pirates , Blizzard Pirates and anyone who wants to join needs to pm me))   Serious: Rampaging Ocean, the servants of emperors step foward ((Open to Anubis pirates, Dusk Pirates , Blizzard Pirates and anyone who wants to join needs to pm me)) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 1:04 pm

[[The wide ocean]]

The smoke and ash floated in the air, a single sailboat was sailing away from what was once an island, it was now almost nothing, the island being melted away. The singular man in the sailboat held his footing as he watched the island he once called home being engulfed by the lava. No one can stop this, no matter what they did, no one can stop this current of death. The lava began spreading as the huge figure began moving, the man braced for death, it was coming too swiftly now, and nothing could stop it.

[[Off the coast of the closest island]]

The huge lumbering ship sailed forward, being the only ship in the vicinity it stood out clearly, whats more there were several other ships following the ship which was clearly the flagship. ON the ship was a logo, a brand of a skull wearing a egyptian headress. On the ship there were men and women wearing that same logo. A young boy was sunbathing at the side as his friends were watching over him. The young boy sighed "I wonder what we will do with Anubis sama not around?.... Waiting around is harsh aint it..."

[[Lucas "Baby face" Patterson]]
[[Anubis pirate Division commander]]

A woman was also there, she stood out and twirled her giant hammer in her hands, sitting on the ground "Dont worry Lucas kun, im sure Hibiki has a plan, after all he knows that we need an island here in the New World to set up our base......." The woman had a bandana and wore a white vest and black pants.

[[Tanith "The Decider" Conrow]]
[[Anubis pirate Division Commander]]

Last edited by nikz200 on Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

Serious: Rampaging Ocean, the servants of emperors step foward ((Open to Anubis pirates, Dusk Pirates , Blizzard Pirates and anyone who wants to join needs to pm me)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Rampaging Ocean, the servants of emperors step foward ((Open to Anubis pirates, Dusk Pirates , Blizzard Pirates and anyone who wants to join needs to pm me))   Serious: Rampaging Ocean, the servants of emperors step foward ((Open to Anubis pirates, Dusk Pirates , Blizzard Pirates and anyone who wants to join needs to pm me)) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 1:18 pm

Around the closest island, a ship was sailing. Well, not exactly sailing... That ship was actually flying at the skies of the New World. A unique and spectacular ship, built by the precious shipwright of the Dusk Pirates, Ellen Niarbel, Colonel Royale was a masterpiece of a ship, a ship that was practically allowing the Dusk Pirates to get into any island they wished to get to. At the deck of the ship, there were most of the Dusk Pirates standing. At the edge of the deck, there was a zombie looking creature standing in the middle of a small group of people. The zombie had a pale skin color and white eyes, while the clothes he wore were also rotten.

[Introduction Box]
[Frank N. Stein]
[Vice Captain of the Dusk Pirates - Currently in Captain duties]

Next to the savage zombie, there was another man standing. That man, a freaking creature indeed, was an animal human hybrid. With body parts from different animals that made him look like a centaur and a beastly body that was covered by a doctor's robe, that man would stand at the right of the zombie, having an evil look on his face. That man was none other than the doctor of the crew.

[Introduction Box]
[Dr. Quincy]
[Doctor of the Dusk Pirates]

There was also a third man. That man had white long hair and he wore white colored clothes. He carried a scythe on his back and there was a chicken standing on his shoulders, something that used to happen all the time.

[Introduction Box]
[Manta Maimou]
[Cook of the Dusk Pirates]

"We are arriving in an island soon..." spoke Quincy to the other two men.

"Yes, we are arriving... I hope so... We need to find a good doctor in order to heal that bastard, otherwise we are going to have trouble, are we not?" asked Manta, referring to a person that probably needed healing.

"We need to do so... I cannot heal him at his condition. I need the help of another good doctor, as well." explained Quincy.

"Who cares if he gets healed. We need to know where he is keeping his stupid naginata!" said Manta.

"No, it's not only that... That turtle fought along with us. Even if he left from the crew and turned against Maximillion, we should not allow him to die. It's up to Maximillion to let him go, if we ever manage to free him away from the place he has been sealed into." Frank would speak to the two men and he scratched his head. While scratching his head, it would fall down on the ship's deck. "Oops." he spoke and his body moved, grabbing the head and placing it back at the body.

The Dusk Pirates were approaching the island, as well!
Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Rampaging Ocean, the servants of emperors step foward ((Open to Anubis pirates, Dusk Pirates , Blizzard Pirates and anyone who wants to join needs to pm me))   Serious: Rampaging Ocean, the servants of emperors step foward ((Open to Anubis pirates, Dusk Pirates , Blizzard Pirates and anyone who wants to join needs to pm me)) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 12:43 am

From behind the flag ship

Zalton had been quite active lately.  His name had been frequently reaching the newspapers and there had  been rumors that he was the culprit of several other events, but those had yet to been confirm.  Zalton had gotten the call that the Anubis pirates would be sailing to this island.  He decided that this would be good take to connect with main ship and there was something’s he wanted to deliver to his lab aboard the ship.  After all there was no better security than the floating fortress grim death. Although he had been working with a number of people outside of the crew this time he non of them were with him it was just Zalton and Kellie who drove his ship, the Lisianna because he could not managed to control this wavered powered speed boat. Even though the boat was painted to with the Anubis symbol he used a mirror to signal the crew on board and then confirmed who he was over transponder snail.  Approaching the main ship fast.
“This is Zalton ill will be loading my ship aboard Grimm Death, prepare to receive me.”   Zalton didn’t explain who he was that gave him authority to make such a call. Nor did he assume the person answering the radio would recognize his voice. But Zalton spoke with confidence and sure they had at least heard the rumors.

[Introduction Box]
[Dr. Zalton Mauraski]
[Head Doctor and a Scientist  of the Anubis  Pirates]
[Bounty 105,000,000 Berri]
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Rampaging Ocean, the servants of emperors step foward ((Open to Anubis pirates, Dusk Pirates , Blizzard Pirates and anyone who wants to join needs to pm me))   Serious: Rampaging Ocean, the servants of emperors step foward ((Open to Anubis pirates, Dusk Pirates , Blizzard Pirates and anyone who wants to join needs to pm me)) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 11:57 am

In the Anubis Pirates' flag ship...

Hibiki had rolled up his sleeves. That usually meant that he was either going to fight or that he was going to treat a patient. He walked towards Tanith and Lucas slowly, letting his staff bang against the floor with each of the steps he took. He had been named part of the Anubis Council a while ago, and Anubis-sama himself had made him the leader of this expedition while he was dealing with other... "business"...

"Lucas... Tanith..." - he started, and looked at them with a severe look on his face. Then he relaxed his facial muscles and smiled. -"Have I taken a blood sample from you guys lately...?"

Hibiki touched his side-puch, where he usually kept some syringes in case he needed to extract some blood or if he needed to inoculate some kind of medicine to the people he was curing. He didnt know how Tanith and Lucas would react to this, but he decided to move on and talk about conquering the island.

"I know that we need territory in the New World." -Hibiki said.- "But it is important for us to scan the area that we are about to conquer before we jump for the gun... If you know what I mean...
I dont want to throw us into a kamikaze mission where we will never come out, so I require that we send scouts to the island."

Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Rampaging Ocean, the servants of emperors step foward ((Open to Anubis pirates, Dusk Pirates , Blizzard Pirates and anyone who wants to join needs to pm me))   Serious: Rampaging Ocean, the servants of emperors step foward ((Open to Anubis pirates, Dusk Pirates , Blizzard Pirates and anyone who wants to join needs to pm me)) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 2:22 pm

[[ON the deck of the Grim Death]]

Dmitri spoke into the den den mushi as he heard Zalton arrive, "Open the entrance and give the red carpet welcome, it looks like Dr Zalton has returned for us once again, welcome back Doctor!!!" Dmitri grinned from the deck of the Iceberg ship which was sailing next to the Grim death.

[[Dmitri Volkist]]
[[Anubis Pirate Division Commander]]

The back entrance opened up as the pirates welcomed Zalton at the entrance of the Grim Death side , meanwhile above other pirates were sitting around including Tanith and Lucas who were met by Hibiki "Oh i think i havent given u a sample Hibiki san" Lucas said raising out his arm, Tanith then pursed her lips together "Hey Hibiki, i thought the council was meeting today? I saw Maxulus and some of the fishmen division head down to the meeting room? Ill send word to Alfresco and Knight to scout out some islands im sure Knight will be able to do it since he has been up on the masts of the Iceberg scouting out for us...."
Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Rampaging Ocean, the servants of emperors step foward ((Open to Anubis pirates, Dusk Pirates , Blizzard Pirates and anyone who wants to join needs to pm me))   Serious: Rampaging Ocean, the servants of emperors step foward ((Open to Anubis pirates, Dusk Pirates , Blizzard Pirates and anyone who wants to join needs to pm me)) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 11:08 pm

After bringing is ship aboard Zalton was eager to get into his lab he wanted to update his records.  He had been in progress of placing the finishing touches on his grandline based laboratory and was now looking for place to set up shop in the NW.  Zalton had heard that Hibiki had been put on Anubis's council. What a joke he looks after the ships pets... Zalton acknowledge Dmitiri and extended a hand to the fellow commander.

Before Zalton could unwind he wanted to know what exactly the plan of action was.  He was sure that Anubis wasn't but was Satoshi or did he go with Anubis?  Being gone a lot he didn't exactly know in detail the whereabouts of other members.  And it wasn't something the should be advertised long distance not know when a wiretap could be out.  

Making his way through the ship he found Hibiki recognized that demeanor and with no patients around he must have found his tasked with some other task.  Zalton didn't want to jump conclusion so he asked. Where is Satoshi or perhaps Ryan."  Zalton was hopeful that one of them was on board or would at least meet them at their destination.  Zalton didn't acknowledge Hibiki himself or seem warm or enthusiastic about seeing Hibiki.  Casually he slipped in "I here your on the council."
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Rampaging Ocean, the servants of emperors step foward ((Open to Anubis pirates, Dusk Pirates , Blizzard Pirates and anyone who wants to join needs to pm me))   Serious: Rampaging Ocean, the servants of emperors step foward ((Open to Anubis pirates, Dusk Pirates , Blizzard Pirates and anyone who wants to join needs to pm me)) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 11:29 am

On the Anubis Pirate's ship...

"Oh..." -Hibiki's eyes widened and he looked from side to side, was the meeting today? He had no idea... He took his syringe and quickly took a sample from Lucas into a vial. He labeled it with his name, the time and the date. -"Well Tanith, then I will be heading to the meeting, since I am guessing it is very important that I attend it. Plus, good, as soon as Alfresco and Knight have any details I want to hear them."

Hibiki then looked at Zalton come aboard, just after he had finished speaking to Tanith. He said something about Satoshi or Ryan, but the young doctor had no idea. He knew that Zalton didnt like him much because as someone that looked after all living things equally, he attended animals too, as in veterinarian knowledge. Zalton was a doctor... and apparently he felt... offended? By this... Hibiki never understoof his reasons, but he didnt mind much.

"Indeed, I was made a part of the council." -Was all Hibiki said, looking at him.- "I'll be off to the meeting then."

The doctor then walked through the halls towards the meeting room. He opened the doors and went into it.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Rampaging Ocean, the servants of emperors step foward ((Open to Anubis pirates, Dusk Pirates , Blizzard Pirates and anyone who wants to join needs to pm me))   Serious: Rampaging Ocean, the servants of emperors step foward ((Open to Anubis pirates, Dusk Pirates , Blizzard Pirates and anyone who wants to join needs to pm me)) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 12:01 pm

((this thread is suspended till MAx gets back))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Rampaging Ocean, the servants of emperors step foward ((Open to Anubis pirates, Dusk Pirates , Blizzard Pirates and anyone who wants to join needs to pm me))   Serious: Rampaging Ocean, the servants of emperors step foward ((Open to Anubis pirates, Dusk Pirates , Blizzard Pirates and anyone who wants to join needs to pm me)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Rampaging Ocean, the servants of emperors step foward ((Open to Anubis pirates, Dusk Pirates , Blizzard Pirates and anyone who wants to join needs to pm me))
Page 1 of 1