One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DBT: First round fight, The Wavy red hunters VS the X Pirates

Go down 
+2
Fwink
Layman Iconoclast
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

DBT: First round fight, The Wavy red hunters VS the X Pirates - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DBT: First round fight, The Wavy red hunters VS the X Pirates   DBT: First round fight, The Wavy red hunters VS the X Pirates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 11:03 pm

Should be.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: DBT: First round fight, The Wavy red hunters VS the X Pirates   DBT: First round fight, The Wavy red hunters VS the X Pirates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 11:03 pm

guess not but this si not going to be the standard in future

Battle.... START!
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
vexthewolf

vexthewolf

PostSubject: Re: DBT: First round fight, The Wavy red hunters VS the X Pirates   DBT: First round fight, The Wavy red hunters VS the X Pirates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 1:30 pm

((I guess ill start the first post.))

Hakashi surveyed the tournement arena with the onlooking crowd cheering his name. As he put on his gloves a standard for his fighting style he noticed his opponent coming out of the preparation corner. "This looks like its gonna be a piece of cake."
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: DBT: First round fight, The Wavy red hunters VS the X Pirates   DBT: First round fight, The Wavy red hunters VS the X Pirates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 3:19 pm

akira walked out, and noticed hakashi. "F*ck. I'll try I guess..." Akira drew his sword, pointed it at hakashi, his arm bent, put his other hand behind his back, bent his knees, slightly bent forward, and said "I'm ready."
((that's my en garde position in fencing. Yes, I fence, and this guy is my fencing side))
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
vexthewolf

vexthewolf

PostSubject: Re: DBT: First round fight, The Wavy red hunters VS the X Pirates   DBT: First round fight, The Wavy red hunters VS the X Pirates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 5:56 pm

((Is this the guy with the paper paper fruit or somwone else.))
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: DBT: First round fight, The Wavy red hunters VS the X Pirates   DBT: First round fight, The Wavy red hunters VS the X Pirates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 6:07 pm

((Someone else))
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: DBT: First round fight, The Wavy red hunters VS the X Pirates   DBT: First round fight, The Wavy red hunters VS the X Pirates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 1:38 am

Back to top Go down
vexthewolf

vexthewolf

PostSubject: Re: DBT: First round fight, The Wavy red hunters VS the X Pirates   DBT: First round fight, The Wavy red hunters VS the X Pirates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 11:43 am

((Okay now I know ur Weakness HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhAhaHAHHAHAHAH! Twisted Evil ))

An annoncer was heard from the stands above. "Lets Get ready to fight are both corners rrrready!"

Hakashi shouted from where he was standing and gave a quick shout accknowlging he was ready.

"And the other corner?"
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: DBT: First round fight, The Wavy red hunters VS the X Pirates   DBT: First round fight, The Wavy red hunters VS the X Pirates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 12:38 pm

Akira stayed in en garde position. "Let's go. I'm ready!" "Both combatants ready?" "Yup." akira answered.
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: DBT: First round fight, The Wavy red hunters VS the X Pirates   DBT: First round fight, The Wavy red hunters VS the X Pirates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 10:44 pm

vexthewolf wrote:
((Okay now I know ur Weakness HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhAhaHAHHAHAHAH! Twisted Evil ))

Just remember vex, you may know his weakness, but your character won't unless they have fought before.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: DBT: First round fight, The Wavy red hunters VS the X Pirates   DBT: First round fight, The Wavy red hunters VS the X Pirates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 12:00 pm

((technically I've ogt the range advatage.))
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: DBT: First round fight, The Wavy red hunters VS the X Pirates   DBT: First round fight, The Wavy red hunters VS the X Pirates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 8:25 pm

((because this is to slow we will have another round at the same time, to be decided in the GD thread))
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: DBT: First round fight, The Wavy red hunters VS the X Pirates   DBT: First round fight, The Wavy red hunters VS the X Pirates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 10:34 pm

Hopefully Vex will log on soon...
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: DBT: First round fight, The Wavy red hunters VS the X Pirates   DBT: First round fight, The Wavy red hunters VS the X Pirates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 10:40 pm

((yes (T_T)...))
Back to top Go down
vexthewolf

vexthewolf

PostSubject: Re: DBT: First round fight, The Wavy red hunters VS the X Pirates   DBT: First round fight, The Wavy red hunters VS the X Pirates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 12:08 pm

((Srry I'm still having trouble with the internet mine SUX!))

Hmph this'll be inreesting. Hakashi dashed forward and went to trip him. Then was ready to jump in the air.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: DBT: First round fight, The Wavy red hunters VS the X Pirates   DBT: First round fight, The Wavy red hunters VS the X Pirates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 8:00 pm

((finallyfast.com! I saw alot of ads about it on television.))
Akira stabbed down at hakashi's foot with his sword. "Barbarian, using your fists."
Back to top Go down
vexthewolf

vexthewolf

PostSubject: Re: DBT: First round fight, The Wavy red hunters VS the X Pirates   DBT: First round fight, The Wavy red hunters VS the X Pirates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:54 pm

Letting his foot get stabbed he ignored the pain and went fora body blow. Putting alot of force into it Hakashi shouted "Impact fang."
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: DBT: First round fight, The Wavy red hunters VS the X Pirates   DBT: First round fight, The Wavy red hunters VS the X Pirates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 9:33 pm

Akira simply sidestepped to avoid the attack. He then lunged at hakashi to stab his back. "Target area open."
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: DBT: First round fight, The Wavy red hunters VS the X Pirates   DBT: First round fight, The Wavy red hunters VS the X Pirates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 10:15 pm

(I dont know if it's just because theres not much to say, but you could be a bit more explanitory in your posts, just a suggestion. I dont know, just try to type a bit more.)
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: DBT: First round fight, The Wavy red hunters VS the X Pirates   DBT: First round fight, The Wavy red hunters VS the X Pirates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 10:35 pm

((I'll try harder.))
Back to top Go down
vexthewolf

vexthewolf

PostSubject: Re: DBT: First round fight, The Wavy red hunters VS the X Pirates   DBT: First round fight, The Wavy red hunters VS the X Pirates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 2:50 pm

Hakashi spun around with his arms outspread to dodge the attack and spun towards him like a top.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: DBT: First round fight, The Wavy red hunters VS the X Pirates   DBT: First round fight, The Wavy red hunters VS the X Pirates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 2:56 pm

A small smile came to akira's face. "I've got more range." he again lunged at hakashi, arm stretched out first, then leaning the body. Just arms can't match the range of a fencer.
Back to top Go down
vexthewolf

vexthewolf

PostSubject: Re: DBT: First round fight, The Wavy red hunters VS the X Pirates   DBT: First round fight, The Wavy red hunters VS the X Pirates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 3:12 pm

"who said I just need my arms?'' Hakshi punched the groun and bolders jumped into the air. "Imapct fang!'' He yelled as he punched the rocks towards the fencer so they suronded him.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: DBT: First round fight, The Wavy red hunters VS the X Pirates   DBT: First round fight, The Wavy red hunters VS the X Pirates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 4:31 pm

Akira calmly looked around, not moving from en garde. "Well, you might have me beat." then he put away the rapier. "Why don't I just shwo you if I can kick!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DBT: First round fight, The Wavy red hunters VS the X Pirates   DBT: First round fight, The Wavy red hunters VS the X Pirates - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DBT: First round fight, The Wavy red hunters VS the X Pirates
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2