One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Karasu's Mission: The Liberation of Goldberg (Open to Nikz and Karasu)((CLOSED))

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Hysteria

Hysteria

Karasu's Mission: The Liberation of Goldberg (Open to Nikz and Karasu)((CLOSED)) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karasu's Mission: The Liberation of Goldberg (Open to Nikz and Karasu)((CLOSED))   Karasu's Mission: The Liberation of Goldberg (Open to Nikz and Karasu)((CLOSED)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 9:43 pm

Avis responded with a simple nod. The ship she arrived on was a 'borrowed' one anyways, so she had no strong attachment to it. It would be nice to kick back before the meeting as well. She had enough excitement for the time being. A room to sleep in would be appreciated by her, even if it simply contained a cot. When Karasu opened the door of his vessel for her, she proceeded through the door until his last statement reached her ears. Her movement grinded to a halt as the words sank in. It was silent, save for the sound of the wind and waves.

"Don't be surprised when you end up with your eyes outside your head if you do," Avis grumbled, giving him a sharp glare over her shoulder. "Just get us there in a single piece, capiche?"
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

Karasu's Mission: The Liberation of Goldberg (Open to Nikz and Karasu)((CLOSED)) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karasu's Mission: The Liberation of Goldberg (Open to Nikz and Karasu)((CLOSED))   Karasu's Mission: The Liberation of Goldberg (Open to Nikz and Karasu)((CLOSED)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 10:18 pm

Karasu studied her reaction to his statement, she was almost fascinating him with the response she gave him. He gave her a nod followed by a bigger smirk, his eyes looking directly at hers for a short second.

"Like I said before, I promise I won't peek, just like i promise we'll both get there in a single piece." Karasu made that a silent joke to purposely make the rest of the ride uncomfortable. The woman was entertaining for him, although he knew that trying to actually do it would be disgraceful he still loved toying with her mind. He nodded to the vulture allowing it to move inside the submarine, with this the vulture made its way inside with the body of the pirate, leaving it on the bed of one of the rooms. Karasu closed the panel behind him after Avis made her way to her room, with this he made his way through the small hallway into the control room. He made sure to have closed the panel completely, and that the vulture was alright where it was. Once everything was clear Karasu made a mental note not to open the door leading to Avis's room, better to leave food outside her door everyday then for him to get anywhere near that door.

Karasu pushed a few buttons and switches, allowing the submarine to submerge underwater. The darkness soon consumed the ship, until Karasu flipped a switch and small lights turned on the submarine.

"Now.. to Marijoa"

((Thread Closed))
Back to top Go down

Karasu's Mission: The Liberation of Goldberg (Open to Nikz and Karasu)((CLOSED))
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3