One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yaminoques to do list: "Capture Gerald Blister"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

Yaminoques to do list: "Capture Gerald Blister" Empty
PostSubject: Yaminoques to do list: "Capture Gerald Blister"   Yaminoques to do list: "Capture Gerald Blister" Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 4:17 pm

A small ship made its way around the ocean, its destination being a small village filled with turmoil. Many pirates with low to average bounties made their way to the island.. which sometimes led to bigger fish trying to get the smaller meals for their meat.. or prize in this case. Gerald Blister had a bounty of 50,000,000 and his description was solid in the bounty poster, this would be a simple task to find him.. however, trying to capture him might be another story. Yaminoque took out his Katana, it was an average Katana but it was definitely his style. When the ship landed on the island Yaminoque could see the land itself, almost in its whole.

- Green Bark Alley -

The people could be seen walking around with rags as clothes; most of them were poor while others were masked outlaws. Marines decided to abandon this island long ago, leaving it right for small time pirates to hide in the corners. The buildings were all made of wood, like in western times. The wood looked about as old as the town itself, it was likely they never rebuilt anything in the town after it was made. The streets were filled with dirt, Yaminoque was ironically the only person that was sticking out with his black coat and long black hair, his face by this time had a beard. His Katanas handle was sticking out, giving him the appearance of a bounty hunter.. technically he was chasing someone with a high bounty, but it wasn't for the bounty he was chasing him. 50,000,000 was uncommon in these parts, odds are he would stick out once he made his move. Yaminoque opened up his senses, attempting to hear rumors or noises around the village that would give him a hint as to where his target was. To anyone else he would be holding still in the middle of a poorly populated area, his senses paying attention to every heartbeat and sound he could catch around the area of teh village.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Yaminoques to do list: "Capture Gerald Blister"   Yaminoques to do list: "Capture Gerald Blister" Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:30 am

Ironicly, Gerald Blister was also searching for someone. Though in his case it was not a target, but his client, who for some reason decided to give an extremely vauge meeting place; having told him to come to 'go down to the pub'. A task somewhat made more complicated by the fact there was several diffrent pubs in the area. The long necked fishman sighed as he clutched at his odd religous trinket around his neck before lowering his neck down low and pushing the door aside to the newest pub, and walked in quietly. Ignoring the three patrons that looked suprised to see a fishman, he somberly strode up to the barman and asked in a rather monotone voice; "I am looking for a man who has hired me for a bit of buissness and given me a vauge adress to meet at." The barman merely shrugged and replyed; "No idea what your on about mate, these three have been the only ones in here all day. Try the crow's claw down the round, they have all sorts of shady sorts down there." Gerald nodded his thanks and left just like he came in, and walked calmly down the street.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Yaminoques to do list: "Capture Gerald Blister"   Yaminoques to do list: "Capture Gerald Blister" Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 11:18 am

Yaminoque moved down the streets, or what appeared to be streets. The ground under him gave the appearance of a street, or a walkway for people to move around the town. The only thing giving Yaminoque this impression was that it is the only pathway through the building.

"This town... I have to remind myself to reconstruct Dark Isle whenever possible.." Yaminoque did not want Dark Isle to end up like that, it would be disastrous.

Yaminoque moved and tried to hear whatever he could while moving, in one brief moment he heard a rumor of a fishman being in the island.. the two talking to each other about it seemed scared of the man. They seemed to have been in the bar he had just left in, as they were talking about it like it was just happening a few moments ago. Yaminoque moved past the small crowd of people into the general direction he heard the people talking, He had natural senses that were beyond a normal person... needless to say its part of his assassin bid. Moving down the streets he finally saw what he was looking for; a fish-men whose face was the same as in the poster, and a long neck apparently.

Trying to take him by surprise Yaminoque moved past the crowd in a non suspicious manner, placing his left hand on his katana placed on his left side. Once they arrived within talking distance Yaminoque spoke clearly and quickly as for him to hear it.

"I'm here to capture you, Gerald Blister. Meet me outside the village, unless you'd rather cause a scene in the middle of town." Yaminoque stopped behind him, his eyes closed while he waited for his responce. Would he walk out of town and fight without people getting in the middle? or would he battle in the middle of a town getting innocents involved?
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Yaminoques to do list: "Capture Gerald Blister"   Yaminoques to do list: "Capture Gerald Blister" Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 3:00 am

Gerald was quite unphased of the sudden announcement. He kept walking for a few moments until he quickly span round and threw three throwing knives from his knife belt around his waist at the stranger, all of them intentionly missing him and hitting a cart behind him, much to the fright of the one dragging it along. He then quickly fled, managing to leap atop a market stand and then manage to clamber atop a nearby shop, and kept running along the roof tops. It seems I might not be meeting my contact afterall. And this man appears to either want me alive or beat me to death., the eel-fishman though to himself as he picked up the pace.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Yaminoques to do list: "Capture Gerald Blister"   Yaminoques to do list: "Capture Gerald Blister" Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 4:29 pm

The knives slid by Yaminoques head, it was obvious he was going for the disastrous approach.. Yaminoque could hear the blades through the sound of the wind passing through them, their course was off by a little.. was he intending on doing that? Yaminoque quickly turned around and took out his Katana, with a quick slash of his blade a rankyaku ran towards the opponent, at first it merely cut through the way in front of Gerald, taking away his field of running. In another second Yaminoque made a second slash aimed straight at the man in front of him, if this technique had hit he would probably lose an arm.

"I'm not here to kill you, simply capture you and send you to a jail, where you will possibly spend the rest of your life reflecting on your mistakes."

Yaminoque then took out his katana fully and put himself in a position where countering became much simpler, during that time he prepared himself to fight. Calculating his possible options, if Gerald attempted to jump over the crack Yaminoque created he would use Rankyaku while he was in the air. If he attempted to run away Yaminoque could easily catch up to him, if he didn't know Soru that was. If he tried to attack Yaminoque he would be doomed to a very fast Rankyuaku at point blank, as Yaminoque was already positioned for a counter.

"Make you move, if you surrender I wont have to hurt you."
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Yaminoques to do list: "Capture Gerald Blister"   Yaminoques to do list: "Capture Gerald Blister" Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 9:07 am

Gerald looked at the stranger for a few moments, who had managed to create a huge rift on a building he was on, and his pursuer seemedlike a professional. He clutched his 'soul gourd' the carved into fish skull around his neck, and kisse dit's forehead saying somberly; "May the spirits protect me and bring balance." He then quickly threw three more knives at Yaminoques as a distraction and leapt of the side of the building to another some distance away, and smashed through one of it's first florr windows, tumbling along the floor as he did, much to the startelment of the men playing poker there. He then struggled to his feet and kept running, making a brake dow the hallway as he bursted out the room, bleeding from the shapr shards of glass that cut him. Hmmmm I made the wrong choice, it's seems this an inn of some sorts. I have shamefully drawn attention now. It seems I have ruptured the balance too much., he though to himself as he ran.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Yaminoques to do list: "Capture Gerald Blister"   Yaminoques to do list: "Capture Gerald Blister" Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 12:50 pm

Yaminoque made a swift rankyaku with his blade, cutting through the knives being thrown at him. Once the man continued running Yaminoque used Goppu to fly into the ceiling, once he arrived he noticed the man throwing himself threw a window. Trying not to hurt the innocents Yaminoque used his Goppu to fly through the window and land on both his legs. With his body bent he took a brief look around him, seeing the target he had to successfully defeat and being to Prison.

In a brief instant Yaminoque moved his fingers in high speed to make a barrage of Shigan attack Gerald, if it did hit he would only focus on the limbs of the body such as leg joints, and shoulders.

Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Yaminoques to do list: "Capture Gerald Blister"   Yaminoques to do list: "Capture Gerald Blister" Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 3:41 pm

As Gerald was shiganed, he collapsed onto the floor with blood spurting out his wounds. He then slowly managed to get into a crouching stance before quickly un-sheathing his machette and in flash tried to slit Yaminoque's throat, prolaiming in agony the technique's name; "Emergency Iai." How shameful, it seems I might kill with many witnesses. May the spirits forgive me if they let me succed., he thought to himself with disapointment.

Last edited by y dau cymraeg on Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Yaminoques to do list: "Capture Gerald Blister"   Yaminoques to do list: "Capture Gerald Blister" Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 4:07 pm

"Tekkai" In an instant his muscles all tightened up, and the blade stopped around his neck like it had smashed against another blade. In his eyes Yaminoque remained in shock at how the man was able to suffer through his Shigan barrage and still manage to stand up and attack. Instantly Yaminoque took out his hand, automatically switching to his moveable Tekkai and attempted to grab Grudge. His hand was aiming for Grudges neck, having automatically gained some wounds from Yaminoques earlier attacks.

If his palm had reached the mans neck he would strangle him till he lost consciousness, whatever business Grudge was here for would have to be post-poned for another day. Yaminoque would make sure to tie him up and send him to the prison, where he will ultimately spend the rest of his days.. unless he escaped within a week.

A small amount of blood swam down Yaminoque's neck after the blade had connected, it seemed like the man was much stronger then he appeared.. to have almost broken through a tekkai, perhaps Yaminoque could give him a small boost so he could reach his expectations. If the man had lost consciousness Yaminoque would have to insert s certain technique inside Grudges brain.. he did like his spunk after all, and he didn't want to see him fail Lord Karasus test.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Yaminoques to do list: "Capture Gerald Blister"   Yaminoques to do list: "Capture Gerald Blister" Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 9:07 am

Gerald looked greatly unsatisfied when his machette merely scrapped against his neck muttering 'Damn Tekkai' under his breath as he tried to continue running, though was grabbed by the neck before he could escape, much to his suprise. Though he the man literaly had him by the scruff of his neck, it did not mean he had it imobilised, and do to it's snake-like length, he twisted it round and tried to bite his opponents own neck in turn. This may not even puncture the skin, but it will hopefully suprise him enough to break free., the eel-fishman assasin thought to himself, trying to dig his teeth into his capturers neck.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Yaminoques to do list: "Capture Gerald Blister"   Yaminoques to do list: "Capture Gerald Blister" Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 1:49 pm

"Hmph, you really don't know do you, I am an assassin from Dark Isle.. Rokushiki is my life, you will not defeat me in your current state." The teeth once it bit down on his skin could only feel the hardness of it, instead of the flesh many would hope they got. Yaminoque was naturally a smart man, flinching was not in his nature. Instead of trying to cause the fishman more harm, Yaminoque started walking out of the building, still holding on to the fishman. He jumped out of the building, landing on his feet, and started walking towards his ship. Even if the fishman would attempt to continue biting his neck, the odds of it actually biting through his metallic like tekkai was very slim.. by now the fishman should be loosing energy, since grabbing his neck was taking away his breathing. a normal human would have passed out the second Yaminoque grabbed them, but being a fishman meant he was already naturally stronger.

"Don't worry, you'll be taught Rokshiki if you manage to escape.. and maybe before it." Yaminoque had high hopes for a fishman, especially since their power was 10 times more then a normal human naturally.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Yaminoques to do list: "Capture Gerald Blister"   Yaminoques to do list: "Capture Gerald Blister" Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 12:37 pm

I seems I have lost this round, may the spirits forgive my foolisness. It has been some time since I was captured. I may be incarcirated or some time, though I doubt it shall be worse than my first capturing. Gerald thought to himself as his bite had disappeared and his neck slowly rested against the captours shoulder, as he finally fell into dark unconciousness, giving very little struggle, letting out a sigh of exhaustion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yaminoques to do list: "Capture Gerald Blister"   Yaminoques to do list: "Capture Gerald Blister" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yaminoques to do list: "Capture Gerald Blister"
Page 1 of 1