One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Flash Back: Yaminoques personal mission, Ice and Magma (Sealed to Rodoku and Myself)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

Flash Back: Yaminoques personal mission, Ice and Magma (Sealed to Rodoku and Myself) Empty
PostSubject: Flash Back: Yaminoques personal mission, Ice and Magma (Sealed to Rodoku and Myself)   Flash Back: Yaminoques personal mission, Ice and Magma (Sealed to Rodoku and Myself) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 6:15 pm

Yaminoque had been traveling through an island, searching for his objective. Karasu had learned a new ability for his Devil Fruit through the battles he had against others, it was Yaminoques mission to gather two of the needed bullets.. both from a man going by the name of Zetamor. It was Yamonoques mission to finish his objective even if it meant Killing the other man.

It stated on the reports that the man was an Okama, so it was going to be challenging talking to him.. as it was going to be a debate on whether to call him a 'she' or a 'he'. Yaminoque had his long black coat on, trying to cover his body before anyone would see his face. His body seemed tan and his hair long and black, his body seemed much more built then an average mans and his face almost completely serious. He was on a mission to help his son, and he was not going to fail.

The weather seemed almost tranquil, the sun was set high showing it was the early afternoon. The Island seemed to only have one small town located in the center, and around the village a simple Long plain. Behind the village Yaminoque could see vegitation.. hence how they have survived this long, but there seemed to be no animals around. The grass surrounding Yaminoque was green and healthy looking.. the town might be the type that only serves vegetables.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

Flash Back: Yaminoques personal mission, Ice and Magma (Sealed to Rodoku and Myself) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flash Back: Yaminoques personal mission, Ice and Magma (Sealed to Rodoku and Myself)   Flash Back: Yaminoques personal mission, Ice and Magma (Sealed to Rodoku and Myself) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 6:30 pm

Zeta was tip-toe dancing in the edge of the town, the early afternoon sun burned his face. He looked around, they didn't seem to serve meat... so his diet was going to be off balance while he stayed in this island... damn. Well, he could go and see if there were any rabbits in the grasslands outside of the town... yes, that was what he was going to do.

Zeta danced out of the town and started looking for animals, but what he saw was a man in a black coat, he didn't pay attention to him and kept looking for rabbits.

"When you have to keep your balanced diet habit,
you fall to the point on having to hunt for a rabbit."
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Flash Back: Yaminoques personal mission, Ice and Magma (Sealed to Rodoku and Myself)   Flash Back: Yaminoques personal mission, Ice and Magma (Sealed to Rodoku and Myself) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 6:37 pm

Yaminoque turned around to see a strange man tip-toeing across the grass lands, the way he dressed was also a bit.. odd or different then an average man would wear. he walked towards the Okama whom he guessed would be the man called Zatamor. Him being the only man wearing strange clothing around the island gave the last shred of proof Yaminoque needed other then his face. (He had a wanted poster as well as several different photos of him on his coat).

Walking through the grass Yaminoque slowly took his hand and placed it on the mans shoulder.

"Are you the Okama by the name of Zetamor?" He waited for an answer from the strange man. His long black hair was being pulled by the wind blowing towards the strange man that was considered an Okama by many.

After hearing the mans remarks about his Diet.. and rabbits.. Yaminoque lost whatever thought he had of the man in front of him not being Zetamor.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Flash Back: Yaminoques personal mission, Ice and Magma (Sealed to Rodoku and Myself)   Flash Back: Yaminoques personal mission, Ice and Magma (Sealed to Rodoku and Myself) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 6:45 pm

Zeta heard the man behind him approach him, he lowered his body and looked for rabbits between the bushes... nothing here... nothing over there... darn. He then heard the man call his name, his real name. This got Zeta VERY mad, because he hated to be called his real name.

"MY NAME IS NOT ZETAMOR!!!! IT IS ZETA, FOR YOU! and yes, I am an okama." -he said, the last thing a bit more calmed. - "Do you have any problem with me? Some business??? Who are you??"

Then he added a pair of verses:

"When people have no respect for you,
you loose your respect for that person too."
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Flash Back: Yaminoques personal mission, Ice and Magma (Sealed to Rodoku and Myself)   Flash Back: Yaminoques personal mission, Ice and Magma (Sealed to Rodoku and Myself) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 6:52 pm

Yaminoque heard his Poetry, or rather he added a comment in the end that had rhymed.. this man was peeking Yaminoques interest, although it was hard to take him seriously.

The Okama seemed to have gotten mad for his own name, it figured he had not liked the name given to him.. although it was a rare case for someone to lose their temper so suddenly and have it relax back just as quickly. Never the less Yaminoques mission came first, and he had to achieve it with whatever means necessary.

"I am Sorry if I offended you in any way, but you must understand.. I only introduced you by the papers I have of you, I apologize for my rudeness" Yaminoque bowed his head slightly, then picked it back up while looking directly at 'Zeta'.

"I have come here to ask for a favor, I'll repay you with something people have to train for many years to obtain.. the knowledge of Rokushiki."
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Flash Back: Yaminoques personal mission, Ice and Magma (Sealed to Rodoku and Myself)   Flash Back: Yaminoques personal mission, Ice and Magma (Sealed to Rodoku and Myself) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 6:58 pm

Zeta looked at the man, he nodded hesitantly at his apologize. Well, if he had papers of him, he had to have a business with him. The man was looking for him, he could be a marine... or a world government agent that wanted to capture him for his bounty. He couldn't trust this man... just not yet.

He bowed his head slightly for him, which chilled him out a bit... he heard what yaminoque had to say.

"Rokushiki, huh?" -Zeta looked at him with a weird face. -"And why would I need rokushiki if I have the wonders of Okama Kenpo?"

Then Zeta made a pause, continued after a pair of breaths.

"And what is that "favor" that you need from me?"
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Flash Back: Yaminoques personal mission, Ice and Magma (Sealed to Rodoku and Myself)   Flash Back: Yaminoques personal mission, Ice and Magma (Sealed to Rodoku and Myself) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 7:06 pm

The man had asked Yaminoque exactly why he had needed the knowledge of Rokushiki. The Okama had learned the style of the famous Okama Tempo, which was a fairly strong type of fighting style. It was time for Yaminoque to give him a demonstration of Rokushiki on that remark.

"One of the techniques you learn in Rokushiki Involve the Rankyaku." Yaminoque took out his leg, and swung it in the air on his left side, causing the Tips of all the grasses to be cut and float in the wind. The slice of air kept going until it eventually hit a rock, from which it cut through it very easily.

"The favor I need of you, is to simply give me two of your bullets. One Magma bullet.. and an Ice bullet, nothing else will be needed. But I will teach you one more Rokushiki to even the trade."

Yaminoque was waiting for his answer before giving him the demonstration of Soru, the technique that involved moving at Super Human speeds.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Flash Back: Yaminoques personal mission, Ice and Magma (Sealed to Rodoku and Myself)   Flash Back: Yaminoques personal mission, Ice and Magma (Sealed to Rodoku and Myself) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 7:16 pm

Zeta mantained a pokerface while the man explained to him that one of the techniques he would teach him is called Rankyaku... yes he had heard of it in his journeys, although he had never seen it in action like right now.

The air blade cut all the grass and a rock... yeah, maybe it could be of some help combined with his Okama Kenpo. After tracking the airblade's path he turned and looked at the man. He said he needed two of his precious bullets... the Magma Bullet and the Blizzard Bullet.

Zeta put his hand in his waist and looked at the ma.

"What do you need my bullets for?" -he asked, lowering a bit the head and looking Yaminoque. -

"The blizzar bullet will freeze your breath,
the Magma bullet will brn you to death,
but whatis the reason you need to get,
you want to kill someone is what I bet."

Zeta looked at Yaminoque expecting his answer.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Flash Back: Yaminoques personal mission, Ice and Magma (Sealed to Rodoku and Myself)   Flash Back: Yaminoques personal mission, Ice and Magma (Sealed to Rodoku and Myself) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 7:26 pm

Zeta asked what his intentions were for the bullets, Yaminoque could Lie to him but it would prove no purpose, giving him the truth was the best way to gain his trust. The poems he said were quickly made, he must have done this for a long time, nevertheless Yaminoque had already grown accustomed to them.

"I need them for my Son, even if I told you his name you would not know of him. He needs the bullets for his powers to be awakened and used.. he is the current King of my clan. Any more information leading to our clan I can't tell you.. but the reason is true, and the bullets will only be used to kill those that deserve it."

Yaminoques face never lost its features, making it almost cold looking. He had given all of the facts he was able to give, except for his sons name.

Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Flash Back: Yaminoques personal mission, Ice and Magma (Sealed to Rodoku and Myself)   Flash Back: Yaminoques personal mission, Ice and Magma (Sealed to Rodoku and Myself) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 7:38 pm

Zeta listened to Yaminoque's reason very interested, he needed to know what were his bullets going to be used for. Oh... so the man needed the bullets for his son... maybe his on was a sniper or something. But no, he was the king of a clan... maybe a clan of snipers. Zeta laughed a bit at his own thoughts, well... yeah, he could give the man a Magma Bullet and a Blizzard Bullet... it couldnt be a great harm for him.

Zeta took a Magma Bullet and a Blizzard Bullet from his bag... both of them were made of crystal, the magma bullet was shining with a red light and the blizzard bullet had cryogenic liquids inside.

"Be careful with this bullets, if you dont treat them gently they can break." -Zeta explained the man. -"What rokushiki techniques are you going to teach me?"

Zeta looked at the man.

Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Flash Back: Yaminoques personal mission, Ice and Magma (Sealed to Rodoku and Myself)   Flash Back: Yaminoques personal mission, Ice and Magma (Sealed to Rodoku and Myself) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 7:46 pm

Yaminoque had a sigh of relief when he saw the bullets in Zetas possession, they looked rather interesting looking. One was red while the other was blue, both looked expertly made. Zeta must be more then he appeared in constructing the bullets if it meant he was capable of storing Magma, and something that freezes almost instantly.

"The techniques that I will teach you involve Rankyaku, and Soru. I'll be here to train you on both techniques.. even after i give you the information." Yaminoque was getting ready to give the man infront of him the information needed, he just needed conformation before placing his hand on his forehead and putting the information needed.

"If you accept the techniques I'll transport them to your mind with the help of My DF, the info-info fruit."
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Flash Back: Yaminoques personal mission, Ice and Magma (Sealed to Rodoku and Myself)   Flash Back: Yaminoques personal mission, Ice and Magma (Sealed to Rodoku and Myself) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 7:50 pm

Zeta looked at the man VERY weirdly when he said he will give him "information"... yes, anyone could do that. Then he said that he was going to transport it to his mind with the help of the info-info fruit. Zeta stepped away from Yaminoque.

"what do you mean by "Transporting them into my mind?" -Zeta asked. -"Yes, I accept them, but I dont really know how are you going to teach me how to use them."
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Flash Back: Yaminoques personal mission, Ice and Magma (Sealed to Rodoku and Myself)   Flash Back: Yaminoques personal mission, Ice and Magma (Sealed to Rodoku and Myself) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 7:57 pm

Yaminoque decided to explain in a better way, the man after all never met Yaminoque.. it would be odd to speak of transporting information into his mind and him agreeing suddenly without hesitation or need of details.

"It's simple, I will put the information you need into your Brain that shows you how to use the Rankyaku, since you already have the physical traits needed on your legs your body is only lacking the information needed to use it, same for Soru"

Yaminoque maintained his expression, looking directly at the mans eyes to show that he was not lying.

"You might feel a bit overwhelmed at first, with all the information thats put into your brain."
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Flash Back: Yaminoques personal mission, Ice and Magma (Sealed to Rodoku and Myself)   Flash Back: Yaminoques personal mission, Ice and Magma (Sealed to Rodoku and Myself) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 8:04 pm

Zeta listened to Yaminoque as he explained with a bit more of detail how he was going to give him the information... and that seemed posible with the power of a devil fruit, after akk, the weirdest of things happen when yuo eat one. Zeta had seen various devil fruit users, he also knew a lot about devil fruits... but he wasnt sure if he should eat one or not ever.

"Umm... alright... give me the information." -Zeta told Yaminoque.

Zeta awaited for something to happen.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Flash Back: Yaminoques personal mission, Ice and Magma (Sealed to Rodoku and Myself)   Flash Back: Yaminoques personal mission, Ice and Magma (Sealed to Rodoku and Myself) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 8:11 pm

Yaminoque took out his hand after hearing the OK from the Okama, the two Rokushiki techniques would be enough to make him stronger, usually only the Dark isle Assassins would have the techniques Yaminoque knows, but in this rare occasion he needed to give it for a goal.. the Goal of making his son stronger.

"Please get closer, I will place my palm over your head.. it is the only way to give you the information you require."

He placed his palm upwards at his own height level, getting ready to place his hand on the mans head once he got closer.

"Remember, these techniques will appear suddenly in your mind.. use them and make them evolve."

Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Flash Back: Yaminoques personal mission, Ice and Magma (Sealed to Rodoku and Myself)   Flash Back: Yaminoques personal mission, Ice and Magma (Sealed to Rodoku and Myself) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 8:26 pm

Zeta approached Yaminoque when he explained it was the only way to pass the information to him... he hoped this wasn´t a lie. And it wasn't, as soon as he palced his hands on Zeta's head, Zeta felt a stream of information coming into his head. He even felt as if his head grew bigger for a second... then he listened to the man in the black coat.

"Yes, I will.! -Zeta told him. -"Thank you, here are the bullets you need."

Zeta placed both bullets in Yaminoque's hand that was just on his head, then he smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Flash Back: Yaminoques personal mission, Ice and Magma (Sealed to Rodoku and Myself)   Flash Back: Yaminoques personal mission, Ice and Magma (Sealed to Rodoku and Myself) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 8:39 pm

Yaminoque smiled once he saw the mans true side, he seemed much happier after he had the information on Soru and Rankyaku. But now even more importantly for Yaminoque he had the bullets required to help Karasu. Without hesitation he threw both of the bullets in the air, only to have a bird quickly snatch it. It was a Dark isle bird, going to send the bullets to Karasu.. within a manner of Days the Swift bird would make it to Karasu, where he would learn the first two techniques he needed to reach his goal.

Yaminoque then unsheathed his sword.

"Just to make sure you recognize the technique you have gotten, I'll attack you in a way that only a Rokushiki user would be able to defend against."

Yaminoque Disappeared and reappeared behind the Okama, with his Katana already unsheathed he swung it horizontally expecting the Okama to react with another Soru just as Yaminoque did to appear behind him.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Flash Back: Yaminoques personal mission, Ice and Magma (Sealed to Rodoku and Myself)   Flash Back: Yaminoques personal mission, Ice and Magma (Sealed to Rodoku and Myself) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 8:43 pm

Zeta saw the man throw the bullets up into the air, Zeta's eyes widened, HIS PRECIOUS BULLETS! He thought they were gonna fall and break, but a bird catched them and took them away... this must be something planned by the man, because he was calm.

He saw Yaminoque unsheath his sword... what was he going to atempt? He heard him say he needed to respond to this attack with a rokushiki, the man disappeared and appeared behind him, he turned around and he tried to use Soru to dodge the attack, he didn't know what to do at first, but his brain knew how to and he disapeared and reappeared at Yaminoque's side.

"Coooool." -Zeta said and started dancing around ballet-like.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Flash Back: Yaminoques personal mission, Ice and Magma (Sealed to Rodoku and Myself)   Flash Back: Yaminoques personal mission, Ice and Magma (Sealed to Rodoku and Myself) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 8:44 pm

Zeta saw the man throw the bullets up into the air, Zeta's eyes widened, HIS PRECIOUS BULLETS! He thought they were gonna fall and break, but a bird catched them and took them away... this must be something planned by the man, because he was calm.

He saw Yaminoque unsheath his sword... what was he going to atempt? He heard him say he needed to respond to this attack with a rokushiki, the man disappeared and appeared behind him, he turned around and he tried to use Soru to dodge the attack, he didn't know what to do at first, but his brain knew how to and he disapeared and reappeared at Yaminoque's side.

"Coooool." -Zeta said and started dancing around ballet-like.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Flash Back: Yaminoques personal mission, Ice and Magma (Sealed to Rodoku and Myself)   Flash Back: Yaminoques personal mission, Ice and Magma (Sealed to Rodoku and Myself) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 9:32 pm

"You learned quick, good. I won't bother you any longer as my business her is done, by the way there are Marines near by.. so be careful since you have a bounty."

Yaminoque walked towards his Dinghy, from which he pushed it off to sea and jumped on it, he seemed alright with the ship as he did not see himself drowning if the ship had ever fell apart.

"Good luck on your travels, Zeta!"

Yaminoque did not look back as he screamed these words and sailed towards the Ocean, his Mission was completed and his Son had gotten a little stronger, the bullets he had obtained would make a world of difference.. it was the first steps for Karasu to achieve his goals.

(Thread CLOSED)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flash Back: Yaminoques personal mission, Ice and Magma (Sealed to Rodoku and Myself)   Flash Back: Yaminoques personal mission, Ice and Magma (Sealed to Rodoku and Myself) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flash Back: Yaminoques personal mission, Ice and Magma (Sealed to Rodoku and Myself)
Page 1 of 1