One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED)   SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 5:46 am

The warm blood still ran down Jade's paws as shreds of flesh hung from her claws. Her blood-lust got the better of her as powerful jaws pressed together to crack the skull. Her Sphinx species was a derivative of the giant prehistoric Pleistocene lions rather than modern ones. This gave her access to to a larger, and more jaguar like muscle structure - including superior pressure psi behind her bite.
She was in the middle of sorting through the premium choice abdominal and leg portions when something caught her attention. She took to the air with part of a leg and hip dangling from her mouth with a few vertebrae still attached. In a paw, she carried a hand that she had chewed free. The building top had given her a good view of the city as her wings folded slightly to accommodate her descent as a familiar form caught her eye ... but something was waiting - something dark.

Her form landed near the two with surprising silence for such a large creature. She ignores Hawks for the moment, not knowing or trusting the nearby man. There was one way to find out if he was who she was looking for. The sphinx approaches the man with towering height, golden fur stained all over with blood that still drips from her chin and the miscellaneous body parts, dangling from her jaws. The mangled leg and bones, still coated in barely identifiable scraps of clothing, falls unceremoniously from her mouth at the strange man's feet. "Excuse me, sir - Did you lose this?" Her demonic green eyes settle on him, glowing with feral rage."Apologies, I was a bit hungry ... but I did save this ..." She holds out the severed hand she saved from the body and on the back of the hand was a distinctive tattoo. "Chose your words carefully. I'm still hungry. Very hungry."

She wasn't sure how much Hawks knew at this point - but she wasn't about to tell him she turned into this vicious monster at the slightest threat on his life - savagely slaughtering all in her path without mercy. He had never seen her like this - covered in blood, eyes full of rage, and larger than usual since, this time, she held nothing back to temper her size. She hardly noticed him when she came to deliver her gory masterpiece at the feet of the man who she suspected hired it. All her quirks and mannerisms were gone - there was nothing left of the person Jade, nothing but a cold and brooding monster stood there covered in blood and filled with rage - watching and waiting.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED)   SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 12:28 pm

"Jade?" Hawks says, obviously surprised, despite trying to retain his calm and collected composure. He looks up and down, checking out her appearance, and all that blood, not to mention the brutality of seeing severed, mangled body parts just fall of her beast form's, filled with sharp teeth, mouth. What did he missed? Why on earth is she like this, and why did she attacked whoever this person was, to the point of virtually eating him?
But, there was no time to actually go on and ask for more, as, he notices the man taking a step forward. He looked at the corpse's remains, and seemed disgusted, but he then calmly, almost as if too casually, walked forward a bit, and just stared at Jade's angry, fueled with anger eyes. Hawks immediately realized, this is going to be trouble. For a person to just be so easily capable of showing complete apathy of such a sight, three things could be the reason. The person is either truly insane, or he's terribly strong and dangerous, or .. both those things.
"Oi, Jade, snap out!" Hawks says, and reaches for Sasori. He's aware that she's gone complete beast, something the enemy could use to his advantage, especially if he was a strong one.
"I hate cats.." The man calmly says, and smiles widely at the beast. Whst was he doing, why was he so calmly and not scared by this?!

Meanwhile, Striker is leaving the area, the city that is, and is actually heading towards a small boat, preparing to leave. He sighs. "Well .. I really feel bad now. I should have warned her to leave .. if it's that man, they'll just .. die." He speaks to himself, smiling, but bitterly, almost as if regretting something.
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED)   SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 4:44 am

Jade barely notices Hawks at all as she sizes up her prey. Her beast mode sucked away most of her identity, replacing it with feral instinct so she could only identify the dark man as a trespasser who must be torn apart. Her eyes show no trace of their usual cleverness and playful demeanor. She bends low to examine her prey before emitting a savage roar, accompanied by a blast of wind riddled with blood and flesh - a nice blood bath for the idiot in front of her.
A familiar voice calls to her buried soul for a moment. Her eyes snap to Hawks as he calls her name and for a moment there is a flicker of recognition in her eyes. He didn't seem aware that people were after him but if he didn't know he wouldn't get involved, hopefully. She had to get him out of here. Maybe they didn't even know who he was at this point? She would avoid using his name to keep from confirming anything. She speaks to Hawks with very uncharacteristic roughness, mixed with apathy.
"What are you doing here, Sir? Don't you have a mission to accomplish? Please go ... I'll meet you at the ship. This - this has nothing to do with you - don't get involved and injured over the demons of my past ... please go. If I'm not there when you get to the ship, LEAVE."
He eyes were almost pleading though her voice was still rough and demanding. "GO, NOW." She wasn't going to let the man near Hawks under any circumstances. She steps between Hawks and the strange man, snarling annoyance at his comment about cats. "Do I look like a complaint desk? You are on my turf and in my way." She closes her eyes for a moment and when they open all traces of Jade disappear - her eyes glaze over with rage as she turns to bear her teeth at the strange, dark man.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED)   SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 5:03 am

The mysterious man continues to smile, aside the moment that Jade gave him this rather disgusting blood and flesh bath, to which he simply shrugged off by shaking his body, and then he just returned to merely standing there and smiling. "You're also quite an ugly cat." He adds, almost as if ignoring Jade's words, and more importantly, vicious and wild presense, ready to maul and eat him, and then he just looks around. What a weird person, he seriously must be crazy, forget strong or not, he was crazy, no sane person would act like that with such a gore sight. And then, the man jumps backwards, still with a smile, but an almost sweet one, before he raises his hand upwards.
At the same time, Hawks did something really weird. He released Sasori, but, rather than lash him out at his opponent, he just throw him towards Jade, as if he wants to hit her and move her out of the way. Did he saw something that she, due to her wildness and anger, may have missed?
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED)   SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 3:19 pm

Even if Jade weren't in incomprehensible beast mode, the strange man's words would have meant nothing to her. She never fashioned herself to me physically pleasing to anyone - it wasn't her job, her interest,or anything anyone should expect of a deadly reconnaissance assassin. She tucks her wings back as powerful arms rose, sickle like claws protruding from massive paws, ready to separate the man's flesh from his bones in one brutal swipe. Suddenly she feels a sharp sting between her shoulder blades. The venom hits her system quickly - scorpion venom?! She suddenly realizes what hit her.
She staggers backward a bit and goes to one knee as the poison begins to take effect. She looks back over her shoulder at Hawks, sadness and betrayal in her eyes. What the hell was he doing and why was he still here? She was going to give up information if she was captured and tortured - did he not trust her for even that much? The concentration and power need to maintain her beast form drained her quickly - her form shrinks considerably until she is human again.
"NOO! Not now ..."
Her usual golden-tone skin looking very pale. From her knees she looks up at Hawks with moist eyes riddled with confusing and anger, her voice little more than a whisper.
"Why?"
She pushes her self up to her feet, clumsily unsheathing her katana as her vision begins to blur.
"You have to go ... please go..."
She steps away to adjust her visual impairment with the handling of her blade and loses her footing.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED)   SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 3:54 pm

Hawks walks towards Jade, and puts his hand on her shoulder. He stares at the man who, has now stopped smiling and looking at those two carefully. And, right where Jade was standing before, while in her beast form, a large spike made of stone has raised. A really sharp, deadly-looking spike. Well, Hawks way to deal with it was rather clumsy, and obviously VERY painful, but, at the same time, this thing looked like something that could flat out kill her if it had connected.
"I see .. so, you must be a fruit user right? I can't tell what's your power but, this looks dangerous. This movement seemed suspicious but I must admit this was out of my calculations. No matter." He calmly says, and then looks at Jade.
"I met Ginji as soon as I got the information needed. He told me about you fighting with some weird dude, who is after my head. Should I assume that, this one's also here for the same reason?" Then Hawks walks past her, but, if she looks down, she would notice a small bottle with a purple liquid inside.
"This is an antidote, it will negate the effects within 5 minutes, but until then you'll probably be unable to do more than go away. You held off someone that was coming against me, and now I'll repay the favor. Go." He calmly says, and then spins his dagger, Sasori, around.
"Teeehe, sweet, my target will actually come and fight straight up." The man says, and smiles.
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED)   SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 4:22 pm

Jade had never completely surrendered her consciousness completely to her beast form before - which made her larger and stronger but less aware of her environment. Every strength had a price.
"...this was my fight, damn you... stay out of it..."
She shudders as he touches her shoulder ... on purpose?! The nearby sound of the crashing rock startled her more than it should have - the poison had her so disoriented - she jumped and buried her face against Hawk's chest. When she turned to look at what had fallen, her eyes widened a bit.
She pulls away from him quickly - like he's on fire, humiliated by her weakened state and that she had been unwillingly rescued. She listens, carefully - finally learning why he didn't leave - that big-mouth. "DAMN you, Ginji!
At last she falls to her knees, shivering. A violet glint catches her eye. Antidote? Ugh - she could not be stomach being saved by the creature she meant to protect one more time - but she was no good to him like this. She had to get her strength back if she was to be helpful in any way.
She reluctantly drinks a small nip of the liquid. She didn't need as much as most people as her enzymes would finish the job when the venom was sufficiently neutralized.
"Like hell I'll go. If you want me gone, you should do a better job of killing me, magician!"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED)   SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 7:45 am

"Edge Edge fruit. As long as the surface is not a living being, I can simply force it to form an edge, so long as I have actually come in contact with it once. This may seem a bit tricky at first, but in reality, it's a perfect tool for assassination. After all, the land exists everywhere.." The nameless, blackened man says, cutting off the dialogue about who should protect who, those two had. Hawks looks towards the man, as if he doesn't notice what Jade is telling him, however, when he speaks, it's obvious he listens; he merely retains a completely .. professional expression and attitude. "Killing you can be arranged another day, for now, I shall have to protect you." Hawks simply comments, before he wipes the dagger down violently, letting it go, which in turn, stabs the ground, before he begins to transform. That was a first time, really, the first time Sasori was seen in it's full beast form, a large, almost as tall as an average person, and 3-4 times as long, if you add the tail to that calculation, scorpion, with a dagger-like tail and shiny appearance stands. Hawks then pulls his swords. "Against an opponent with such a dangerous ability, I should go all out. But Sasori would surely want to fight as well. Underestimate "us" at your own peril!"
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED)   SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 12:34 pm

Jade watches the exchange unfold from the ground. The antidote was starting to work - but very slowly because her anger was soaking up so much of her energy that it was was almost working against the antidote. She narrows here eyes at the arachnid deliverer of the venom. She'd never seen the dagger in it's beast form and the only other time she remembered it being used at all was went he threatened her with it, not long after they met. She remembered the cool metallic blade coiling around her skin as the tail loomed over her. Her death can be arranged, could it? If course it could - he seemed forever on the verge of wanting her dead,
"Was that a threat, Magician? Fine. 'arrange' my death if you think you can but do it yourself - don't sent your pet this time. ...and by the way, you don't get to 'protect' me from a danger of your own making - I'm more of a hostage at this point. Stop provoking more enemies while your life is at stake - at this rate by the time the poison wears off, I'll be ready to kill you myself"
She notices that her fury is causing her to shake. It annoyed her that he could upset her so easily - no one else could do that. She was numb to everyone else - and wished to be numb to that sodding magician. The only defense she was was to be needlessly cruel to him. He'd never need a dagger or scorpion to cause her death - he could just open his mouth and kill her from the inside. With any luck he didn't know what awful influence he had over her.
Growing impatient with the antidote, she consolidates her body mass by forcing herself into her small cat form. Little more than a house cat she wanders to a nearby tree. Leaping up to a wide branch, she drapes herself over it for a nap. She begins to casually clean her paws as though the man, Sasori, and Hawks are not even there. A side effect of her cat form was apathy - now she could sleep any allow the antidote to work. She curls up with a tail coiled across her paws, eyes half closed.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED)   SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 1:55 pm

Meanwhile, Hawks and Sasori were trying to get the man, who was, surprisingy agile and fast, to the point where he was able to make himself be seen as a blurry image. No matter how many times Sasori attempted to strike him down, the man would just dodge the last second possible. But that was counter-productive to him; the more he would drag this fight, the better for the other side, since Jade would just heal off and join the fray, it would essentially be a three versus one. Hawks, puzzled by that very thought, watches carefully. "Why are you stalling? Isn't this a poor choice, considering the situation?" He asks, after the man casually and easily dodged a cutting strike coming off Hawk's right arm. After hearing that, the annoyingly fast man stops moving, turns to Hawks, and smiles widely. "I am paid to squash ants. It's not fun when you just squash them one by one; will make a bigger splash if I do them all at the same time."
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED)   SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 1:54 pm

Consolidating her body mass made her healing speed up exponentially. The sickly dull state of her fur regained it's luster in short order. She casually climbed down from the tree and ambled over to a nearby fountain. Her tiny pink tongue darts from her mouth as she takes a few leisurely drinks before she flops over on her side to enjoy the warm sunlight purring.
After her fur was sufficiently warm, she wanders over to Hawks and twines around his legs, still purring as those she was expecting her ears to be scratched. She sits next to him and neatly coils her tail around her front paws while watching the strange man, her ears twitching in disapproval.

Last edited by Cryptic Terror on Thu May 16, 2013 1:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED)   SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 2:14 pm

"This isn't a good time to be asking for a petting...!" Hawks says, panting, and a bit sweaty, this was quite a hard task, their enemy was just impossible to catch. The man, noticing Jade, stops moving around and jumps into the air, smiling again, but this time, a very creepy and cruel smile is formed, his eyes are wide open. "You look ever uglier now~!" he calls, and punches his own fist. "He's own to something, Sasori, retreat!" Hawks yells, and Sasori hurls himself towards Hawks, transforming into a dagger yet again. Then, seeingly his movements, and that the man's actually moving his hand the same way as before, Hawks eyes widen, and he quickly grabs Jade, and jumps away, a large spike of solid, hard, soil, is rocketed, if the man hadn't moved, they'd probably all die. "Can you fight now? Turns out he's not the person we can just beat so easily!" Hawks says to Jade, who is nuzzling against him. "THIS ISN'T THE TIME!" he yells, losing his cool head, finally, it was weird he lasted that long anyway!

Meanwhile, at another area, a large bang is heard. Perry drops on the ground, panting, while his forehead and mouth are bleeding. "W-what the hell .. what are you?" the man says, and the person that is coming close to him, is actually .. Ginji! Expect that .. he looks different. Surprisingly, he looks .. serious!
"I'm just .. a lovely member of this team you people try to mess with .. Maha~!!!" He calls, but still, with a deep, serious voice! Impossible!
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED)   SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 1:35 am

She emits a slight chirp as Hawks picks her up. Operation: Pet Me is a success! She purrs happily and nuzzles his chest, oblivious to the danger. She let her mind shut down so her body could heal faster, which allowed her to slip too far into skin of a cat.
Hawk's distressed voice calls her out of her rest so she can be aware of her surroundings. Before he can put her down, her human for reclaims her body. She looked cleaner and more refreshed than usual - her eyes were bright and clear and she seemed to glow from within- even her skin and hair claimed a new luster. It had been far too long since she allowed herself to truly rest. The poison may have been the best thing to happen to her in a long time since it forced her to slow down and stop fighting for once in her life - though briefly.
"I can fight? - Oh, yes of course."
She gazed around for a moment, absorbing her surroundings - until she noticed the large chunk of earth nearby ... and that she had been picked up by Hawks, presumably to evade death. "You... ?" She squirms out of his arms to unsheathe her katana.
"Oh ... remind me to thank you for this later ... " She offered Hawks a mischievous smirk that was certain to strike terror into the mind of the poor magician. For the first time she noticed how sweaty he was. The look on her face now probably made him even more uncomfortable. >)
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED)   SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 1:00 pm

"Eh?! You shouldn't transform back to your human form when someone is holding you like this!" Hawks yells, being around Jade was the only time where he would be viewed with eyes popping out, sharp teeth and an awful lot of sweat, be it actual sweat or just those mysterious sweat droplets that accompany awkwardness and surprise.
Even their enemy is just left looking at them confused, and awkwardly thinking what he should do about this sudden change of behaviors and actions.
"This aside..." He adds, and goes back to serious, after all, they were still in the middle of a fight. The enemy now relaxes, and clears his throat, letting out a soft sound of annoyance and irritation, covered bewteen a cough.
"I grew tired of you folks." He says, swifting his annoyance into a fake, cold smile. Then he retracts his arms to in front of his chest, and then, as he moves them away again, several spike-like extentions begin to form all over him. "Coal Spike-arance!" he calls, smiling even wider.
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED)   SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 4:44 am

She narrows her eyes as she roughly brushes past Hawks, nearly knocking him over, annoyed by his typical overreaction to nothing in particular. "I was trying to bloody save time while cleaning up YOUR mess. Get over yourself ... you may be surprised to learn that not everyone is after your lucky charms, you incorrigible magician." Her annoyance rather made her disregard the apparent danger as she addressed her enemy who was clearly interrupting a conversation that was none of his concern. "NO ONE was talking to YOU - BLOODY STAY OUT OF THIS!" She approaches him, fuming with a sadistic glow in her eyes "No one cares about your obnoxious spiky side-show act ... go and find a circus at the bottom of the bloody sea where you can be appreciated, interrupting the conversations of fish - you daft, sodding dullard!"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED)   SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 11:28 am

Hawks is merely left to look at Jade's furious assault to their enemy, which happened right after she just acted all .. creepy to him, again. A large sweatdrop forms at the back of his head as he watches her go off at their enemy, actually SCOLDING him for interrupting their own "dialogue".
*I'm not sure if I should assist or change my mind and run away .. to a sea where she wouldn't want to come along.* He thinks to himself, the droplet maximizing in size at the same time.
Meanwhile, the enemy, simply watches at her as she speaks to him, making a face of irritation, a smug and his eyes narrowing a bit, letting out a soft sound of impatience and boredom. "Done talking?" He says, and then smiles again, the contrast in this man's change of facial expressions was too damn big. Extending his hand to the left, the spikes fuse with each other, and harden up to create a large, almost blade-like extension at the end of his hand. "Come, this thing's hard enough to break your little sword to pieces!"
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED)   SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 5:45 pm

She sighs with exasperation. "Ah, well ... fortunately, this sword is hard enough to break your little thing to pieces." Her blade makes a lewd gesture at the southernmost extremity of his lower abdomen.
The feral beast within her was poised and waiting to take control of her again. She kept it at bay until she should heal completely ... but just enough got through to cause two little triangular cat ears to sprout from the top of her head, without her knowledge. The ethereal glow from her demonic green eyes was most intimidating in the storm of her rage but the effect was ruined by her needlessly adorable ears that also push hair hair forward enough to cover one of her eyes - also adorably. If she had any idea what she looked like right now, she would be even more furious.
She places herself between Hawks and their enemy - she could only handle looking at one annoyance at a time - and she certainly wasn't going to allow him near her over-reacting magician with that blade monstrosity on his hands. She raises her blade with a vicious glimmer in her eye, the movement causing her sleeve to slip off of her shoulder. "Here's my little sword ... if you want it come and get it. I'll break what I aim for and you may do the same. Just hope you're faster than I am. My sword means less to me than ... well" She raises her gaze as a smirk tugs at the corner of her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED)   SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 6:31 pm

*I don't know how I ended up here.* Hawks is thinking to himself, merely left to watch over as Jade just brushed him off again, getting right in the middle, obviously willing to prevent him from fighting alongside her.
"You sure talk and act big for a woman. Too bad you're too ugly for my tastes, I want my women to be far better than this, too bad for you." The man claims, grinning. Yeah, because he was obviously so handsome he only deserved super models *narrator's sarcasm* to please him.
Moving his hand to the side, he prepares to go for the attack, but, before those two begin to exchange sharp blows, a loud tweat is heard. It was loud enough to get the man to stop moving. He then sighs, frustrated.
There's a weird man on top of a chimney. He wears a yellow rooster costume. How lame was that? It was visible however, that the man was pretty well build, after all, that was a really tight rooster suit. An .. unnecessarily tight one, to be exact. Too unnecessary ..
"Time's up, Roli! The boss is asking us to return to the base~!" The man speaks, and the blackened man, apparently named Roli, lets out a soft sound of discomfort. "Really, now? Pfff, I was just starting to get revved up. Fiiiiine." he says, and actually turns his back on Jade, and begins to walk away. "It's your lucky day, hunt's cancelled for another day. See ya, kitty." he says.
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED)   SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 3:50 am

Jade quirks a brow at the man who seemed to still expect her to lament not being his type. He acted as though she had submitted an application to be his mate, entertainment, or whatever he liked to do with the "pretty ones" She wait impatiently for him to stop going on about how ugly she is when, suddenly, something captures his attention and removes him from the fight. She glances in that direction and is forced to look again -- is that a ... chicken?!

She looks at Hawks with a look of confusion mixed with disapproval. She opens her mouth to speak ... then shuts it ... then finally manages words. "What in HELL, Magician?! ... How do you manage to get mixed up with the most bizarre creatures in existence? You come to an island with a transvestite and a man-eating cat ... only to be hunted by this glorified sea-urchin and his chicken friend -- and that probably isn't even the strangest thing that will happen before you leave. What ever ... this ... is -it can't be over. We need to get you out of here or at least lay low until we figure out what this is about. What in hell did you do to that chicken anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED)   SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 3:42 pm

"I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT'S GOING ON MYSELF EITHER, SHUT UP!" Hawks responds, yelling at Jade, his eyes almost as if ready to pop out, while his hands stay on his trouser's pockets. Sasori as well as his normal swords are back to their place and sheath, respectively. An antithesis between his body, which displays a relatively calm and collected, almost as if emotionless stance, while his voice and eyes suggesting he's .. flipping out.
The enemy, Roli, simple reaches for his subordinate, and grabs on his feet, which, actually is a bird's leg, with the talons and all. And then, even more bizarre, the chicken actually elegantly raises from the spot "it" was standing, and begins to fly away, remarkably elegantly and softly, again, such an antithesis, to see a chicken, or, alright, a rooster, fly into the now crimson-colored horizon. Dusk would come soon.
"Well .. what do you know, a flying cock..." Hawks blurts out, as he is watching in disbelief, thinking that all that are just too messed up. What kind of a day was this, anyway? At the same time, he probably didn't realized that what he just said could easily sound a tad vile or foul. But then again, he wasn't the type to notice.
Turning to Jade, he speaks again. "Let's get going..." as he walks, he grabs onto his side, one of his eyes closing for a moment, reflexively, at the same time he touched the area. Was it an injury?
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED)   SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 4:58 pm

She could only handle being yelled at for no good reason for so long. She was trying to help keep him alive as his past came back to haunt him and all he did was yell at her. She didn't even DO anything. She wasn't even trying to making him uncomfortable, she was trying to keep them both alive.
"FINE. Deal with it yourself. I'm out - ..."
He attention shifts as he remarks about the avian creature that has just taken wing. "That can't be right ... cocks are flightless. No matter how you chase them, hold them, or pet them, they cannot fly!" She narrow her eyes at the bird ... and sure enough, it was indeed a rooster. "I'll be damned ... it IS flying - that must be a magical cock. Is that you you did to him? Did you use your magic to make his cock fly and now he wants to kill you?"
Seeing that he had calmed down a bit and wanted to leave, she followed. Was he .... winking at her? Weird. Noticing potential pain she stops and brushes his hair away from his face. "Are you injured?" She cradles his face, prepared to ... administer her special medicine ... but not seeing any visible gashes, she stops. "Are you alright? We should find Ginji." She tugs at his sleeve insistently as she quickens her pace. It wouldn't do to have him ill while people are trying to slaughter him with their nefarious, flighted, fiendish cocks.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED)   SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 4:10 pm

"My my, lovely Jade's speaking so lovely .. dirty! Maaaha~!!" This voice, this accent, those ridiculous sounds, it could only be Ginji. And it was him, seconds after his voice was heard, as he actually screamed that, the eccentric man slams on the ground, in front of them, as if seemingly having fallen from the skies. Which, left Hawks, who had just slughtly blushed due to Jade's getting all close and checking him out, and potentially stopping him from going all crazy and yell-prone.
"I'm fine, Jade, it's just a bruise, it's not an issue.. Ginji, what .. uh, brings you down here?" Hawks asks, finally, normally speaking and with a firm tone!
"Why, our lovely job's done here~! After all, you lovely got the info, and I lovely got some info about a lovely bad guy that .. lovely wants .. YOUR HEAD!" Ginji says, with a singing voice, but squeals the last thing he said.
"What do you mean?"
"Why, it's lovely simple, those men here lovely chase you~! Maaaha! Thankfully lovely Jade was there to protect her lovely..." Ginji turns and hides his face, blushing. "BOYFRIEND! MAAAHA~!"

Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED)   SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 4:54 pm

"Dirty?" Jade quirks a brow as Ginji appears. "What on earth are you talking about? Whose cock was that? If you catch it something good will happen - it looks delicious."
She turns back to Hawks and his injury and tilts her head. "I'll be the judge of that ... I'll examine you more closely when there isn't a head hunter on your trail. Now we should find -------" She nearly falls over as Ginji finishes his speaking. "WHAT?!" Her feline ears reemerge from the top of her head as her size increases slightly, the shadow cast over here eyes make them appear as craters of darkness. Instead of her over the top, beastmode roar, she approaches with forced calmness which was significantly more terrifying than her sphinx mode at its worst. "Never say such a thing again."

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED)   SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 4:42 pm

Hawks coughs once Jade said that, to an ordinary person that could tell what would sound bizarre and what would be just plain wrong, thing relating flying .. roosters. He basically nearly chokes. Probably he also spotted something.
Later on, and before Ginji gets to reply, with what would potentially be a trigger that would cost him parts of his body, or even his life, Hawks walks past them, and points towards the port's direction. "Let's get going, our work here is done." He calmly says, and walks away.
"Phew, Hawks really lovely acts professional when he lovely wants to, maaaaha~!" Ginji comments, and, smiling oddly to Jade, he also turns and follows the magician.
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED)   SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 5:06 pm

"Aye." She follows her absurdly bizarre crew members, leaving at last. Not really sure what happened with whoever was after Hawks. She slaughtered and ate someone only to have the entire scenario just disappear? She still had a feeling things were not over but at least their objectives were complete. She quirked a brow at Ginji who gave her an odd look. She was used to odd facial expressions from that one. At least when they got back near that sad little leaky boat she could make sure those two didn't have any bad injuries.
The memories of that boat were just terrible ... and wet. They too the entire journey here in the bloodsucking rain while she cursed them for not taking her comfortable ship. She knew Ginji had damaged it but never admitted it to her. They just avoided the subject the entire time, making excuses while assuming she didn't know what happened. At least it wasn't raining now. As they go closer to the dock, among the many sea vessels, she didn't see a single thing the resembled the small leaky nightmare they arrived in. It must have been stolen by someone truly desperate. "Not that it's a major loss, but it seems that someone has taken out boat. Had we taken my ship, the security upgrades I had installed would have prevented this. now it appears that we are stranded until we can find a vessel."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED)   SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next