One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED)   SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 3:49 pm

A rainy day, on a stormy sea, on a small boat. Surely not a pirate's most pleasant weather and conditions to travel. The skies are roaring, lighting is heard, quite troublesome indeed. Well, for most people, or pirates, or marines, at least. Cause those three, while obviously not happy about it, seem to be doing alright. A tall, slender, not-that-well dressed for such a stormy situation woman with aquamarine colored hair, a really tall, actually, absolutely tall, twice the size of an ordinary tall person, man in a mix of a white and red, sparking costume, and another man wearing some sort of a white robe, blonde hair and two swords seen on his left hip are seen on that boat, and they seem to be going a pretty good job and manuvearing around those pretty scary waves. Funny fact is that, two of those people are actually Devil Fruit users ! Suddenly, the really really tall man yells, speaking in a very weird way. If that was even actual talking that is. Ginji, Renaldo Ginji being his name, and him, like the others on that boat, are actually from that very same crew.
Ginji: Ooooh, well lovely lookie here, lovely. I can see a lovely island lovely close to us. Maaaha, just look to the lovely left ~! Maaaha !!
The other man onboard, looks towards the direction Ginji said, and says "This is great, finally !" yet no facial expression of happiness is seen on his face, lips, or whatever.
From a distance, the island of Water 7 is seen, Wally's birthplace.

Last edited by Shad0w on Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED)   SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 10:49 pm

A soft jingling is heard as tiny golden paws silently pad across the deck. The sound of her miniature segmented flute necklace make a bell like sound as she moves, making it seem as though she has a collar and a bell. She deftly hops onto the rail of the ship near Gingi, ruffling, bristling and shaking the excess water from her fur. Even in her small house cat form, the water was still annoying. She begins to lick the water carefully from her paws. She pauses for a moment, her bright green eyes blink slow, regarding Ginji with a bone-shaking look of disdain that only a cat could produce.

"For the 9000th time, WHY did we not take my ship again? We would bloody at least be dry right now."

Her triangular ears flick to punctuate her annoyance. She carefully saunters along the rail to the other end of the deck before hopping down. She weaves her tiny frame around the ankles of the magician, her consciousness being overly surrendered to that actual instinct of a cat more than she seems to notice. She twitches her whiskers against the rain as her little cat face looks up at him.

"I disapprove, Sir."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED)   SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 7:29 am

Ginji turns to her with a scared expression on his face. Despite talking to "just" a cat, despite being basically, a giant compared to her in that form, he seems scared at her cioomment.
Ginji: Uuuuuuh, dont you lovely remember ? It's umm .. being remodelled by lovely Boltman Dude-sama, Maaaha ~!
Truth is, just a few days before they started off their journey, Ginji did accidently punched a hole on the ship, and found an excuse that Dude decided to remodel and augment Jade's ship. Of course, he was lucky enough that Dude's a bit of a pest, so when asked, he merely played along just to "have some fun plus having Ginji own him one."
He suddenly removes his coat and offers to give it to Jade so she wont get more soaken in all that rainwater.
Ginji: There, this lovely is a lovely present ~! Maaaha !
Hawks: Jade, you disapproval goes to this island ? Why is that ?
Spoiler:
He moves his wet hair to the back, paddling, thought with some difficulty, forward into the raging sea.
Hawks: .. and, do you mind to come and help me, and let the chit chat for later ? *he adds*
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED)   SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 2:31 pm

She narrows her eyes into little green slits and Ginji as she ruffles the rain out of her fur. She is suddenly flattened by a giant coat that drops on her, swallowing her tiny cat frame. After several minutes, she fins her way out by crawling through a sleeve. She bristles her fur and offers Ginji a brief hiss of annoyance. She levels her feline gaze at hawks emitting a low and ominous growl as her full sized sphinx hybrid for takes over her frame. Massive turquoise wings open to their full 14 ft wing span and catch enough air to serve as balance sails to propel the ship. Her green eyes glaze with fury as she eyes Hawks with annoyance.

"Do not toy with me, magician. This is inefficient and unnecessary. My ship is swift, equipped, stocked, and above all - DRY. THAT is why I disapprove. Until you can give me a rational explanation as to why we needed ride this floating shower, I will continue to disapprove."

She had been quite prickly with him since that day long ago and every time he spoke to her, she nearly took his head off with her words.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED)   SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 3:05 pm

Hawks turns and looks at Jade, a bit puzzled, and then turns his head towards the island.
Hawks: I told you again, this is not my fault, apparently it was taken by Dude-sama for remodelling .. thought, Ginji, I gotta admit that I do find your story to be suspicious ..
Ginji is already acting weird, then turnings towards them, with his mouth actually shrank, as if it has being warped inwards or something. Apparently he did so with his Devil Fruit powers, probably because in his mind, doing that, disabling his ability to talk, would make his excuse "bulletproof".
Hawks sighs, and then turns towards Jade again, looking at her for a few seconds before he speaks again.
Hawks: Jade-san .. do you think you can .. fly us over there ? The distance is no longer an issue, we are pretty close, also, let's face it, this little boat wont handle another journey like this .. we can get a new one there ..
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED)   SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 2:45 pm

Annoyance ripples through her frame, though she still recognizes that continuing to complain will none of them any good - much like taking this un-seaworthy bit of floating rubbish to any port of call. She emits a low growl as she assumed the classic crouching Sphinx position in the center of the ship. Her long wingspan fold upwards, tiny claws tips of the top corner her wings link above her head, creating a flared, terrifying "sail" that captures the wind in the bat-like membrane of her wing structure.

Aware that she will be unable to much much for a time, golden paws tuck under the soft plush fur of her chest. The cold rain continues to pour over their tiny vessel and her wings only capture more of it to funnel over her back. Her eyes narrow into slits as she contemplates a miserable, wet nap. Few things are grumpier than a wet Sphinx so she tries to avoid contact with anyone, lest she be tempted to eat them.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED)   SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 1:21 pm

"H-Hawks-boy, I thought you lovely told lovely Jade to become our lovely means of flying, Maaaaha~! So, why don't you .." Ginji's cut short by Hawks, who actually shut Ginji's mouth, and nodded negatively at him, sweating a bit. He looked really silly with that goofy, nervous face. He knew it, if they'd push her more than they already did, a storm far more powerful and dangerous that the one they had to cross, would fall upon those two.
Time passed. And the storm passed too. And the little boat enters an area brimmed with ship wreckage. There's so many of them actually, that it can actually be considered that they reached "land". Finally, Water 7.
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED)   SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 2:22 pm

She never managed to sleep. As they finally arrive, she unfolds her stiff, sore wings. The debris from the storm slamming into them with the wind for endless hours was less than amusing, particularly when she had a perfectly damn good ship. She stood slowly, her body stiff, sore and wet. She begins to examine her wings, wiping away the blood. Slowly she begins licking her paws and wiping them over the wounds, the healing agents in her saliva, begins to mend the tissue on contact - but a bit slower than usual.

The warmth of the sun begins the dry her fur. Soon she begins to stretch, the soreness still lingers in her limbs but at least she is dry and warm - as a cat should always be. Her mood begins to brighten and she slips back into human form. She spots her nakama and scampers over to them, somewhat forgetting that she isn't a cat at the moment. "Morning, Ginji-saaaan" She places a light kiss on his cheek and bounces over to Hawks. "Morning..." She starts to place a kiss on his cheek as well, then abruptly remembers that she is annoyed with him. She turns her head away at the last moment but the unplanned movement cause her lips to drag across his ear. Unaware of the trouble that may cause she turns to notice their location for the first time. "Noni?!?! Water 7 -- again?! Did... we forget something here... or are you just returning me to where you first found me?" She offers Hawks a smirk of sorts.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED)   SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 2:18 pm

Instead of a reply, Hawks is down on the ground, chocking and rolling around. "W-what was that for ?!" he says, all goofy and blushing. Clearly he hasn't spent a lot of time around women to be able to brush off "mistakes" like that without a problem. Ginji on the other hand has no problem, so he gets up and pokes Hawk's head with the tip of his weird, tipped, red shoe. "My my, aren't we lovely hyper ? It was just a lovely kiss, don't you get so lovely worked up ~ or is it, that you feel lovely nervous around women being lovely casual ?" Ignoring if the way he speaks actually offend both Hawks and Jade, Ginji extents his hands and then "stabs" himself with his fingertips, and transforms. To a woman ! "I'll lovely train you ~ Maaaaha~!" "she" says, the voice in the female form is surprisingly beautiful and soft, in contrast to Ginji's normal voice. Hawks jumps backwards. "You both are insane !" he says, freaking out. Seems that spending so much time with those two, has made the magician a bit more casual. Being so formal 24/7 was troublesome anyway. He then gets up, and notices his clothes are all wet. Well, makes sense, with all that rain, and falling asleep here. He shakes his body around a bit, before he turns to Jade. "Fortunately or unfortunately, that is not the case. We are sent here to meet someone."
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED)   SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 3:19 pm

She raises a brow at Hawks, not really sure what's going on there. He used to seem so dignified ... and now? Before she has time to give another thought to him, Ginji's voice catches her attention in one of those odd tones that suggest something bizarre is about to occur.
"No. It wasn't... that was----... what in the hell..."

The latest antics of Ginji manage to produce an outcome more bizarre than usual - which is quite impressive. She opens her mouth to say something and just closes it; it's better to accept what just happened as "just Ginji being Ginji" than to try to understand - which would only end in a headache and a shaken view of the world. She decides to cut her losses and turn her attention back to terrorizing Hawks. The golden skin of her human form betrays her annoyance with reddening cheeks.

"That was not a bloody 'lovely kiss', you dolt ... It was clearly unintentional. Do you really think that you are so magnetic that I spend my hours finding way to stick my mouth to you? The only thing tempting about having my mouth around you is the bloody prospect of EATING you. I'm a flesh-eating Sphinx, not a doting maid - and you will do well not to forget that because you smell FAR too magically delicious for me to EVER mark off of my food chain, magician."

She snarls a bit as she approaches him with fury dancing in her cold green eyes, forgetting she's not in sphinx form and is slightly smaller than him in her human form, making the comments about eating him comical at best. "and if anything is ever meant to be a lovely kiss, I promise..." She seizes him roughly by the collar, eying him in the same predatory fashion as her next meal before viciously kissing him with a harsh ferocity that allows no escape. Afterward she drags her lips along his cheek to his ear, leaving a taunting whisper, "...you'll be the first to know." From no where in particular, darkness occurs. She opens her eyes, feeling a bit relieved of stress - only to notice she's on the ground and has been unconscious for a few minutes. "What the ... ?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED)   SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 12:13 pm

Ginji, or to be exact, the female version of Ginji, bends down and picks Jade up and then "she" actually walks forward with her like that. "My my, you seem to have lovely passed out, you must be lovely tired my dear ~ Maaaha, let me lovely carry you !" Behind them, a horrified Hawks is jumping to take Jade away from Ginji's grasp before she finally reaches the point of beating them up, or even worse, making her thread real and eat him. Cats surely must hate being held by their tail. Ginji however casually dodges Hawks, and then "her" needle fingertips sink into Jade's flesh. "There you go, those are .. lovely vigor hormones ! You will be all lovely powerful and with complete lack of the ability to feel lovely tired !"

Meanwhile, and away from that not-so-serious situation going on, a man with a large, trimmed up brown jacket is walking along the streets of Water 7. He seems to be at least a feet or two taller than the average male. He also wears a bandana and a captain's looking, black, short hat on top. He also wears shades. His figure seems pretty well built, and he probably is known or something, or at the very least, his presence alone is enough to upset the civilians enough to actually stop and stare at him as he walks.

Last edited by Shad0w on Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED)   SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 3:50 pm

(Um... she doesn't have a "tail" in human form ... rofl)

After awakening, she's picked up and dragged about by the back of her clothing. She begins to flail about trying to free herself. "WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?!"
Her eyes widen as she is stabbed and suddenly has an awful feeling of awakening. This may be the worst feeling - ever - for a cat. "DAMNIT, GINJI! WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO?!" She flaps her arms about in fury before her rage finally releases itself into her Sphinx form again. She grows a bit larger than her usual Sphinx until she towers over Ginji. "The next time you think about stabbing me with any part of your body, make sure I'm nearly dead or you may wish I were. "
She wanders away from him and her body begins to shrink back to a reasonable size until she is in her tiny house-cat form. The little flutes about her neck jingle as she trots over to Hawks. She hops onto his lap, curling into a purring ball and is sleeping within moments. No hormone anywhere in the world can keep a cat from napping. The scent of approaching danger carried in the wind catches her attention. One eye opens and her triangular ears flick and flatten as she lifts her head, turning toward the shore.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED)   SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 5:48 am

Ginji is carrying Hawks on "her" shoulders, while Hawks is holding Jade on his lap. Whether it was caring about her, or simply being afraid she'd make her previous statements reality, he made sure he wouldn't disturb her nap. Ginji "herself" doesn't seem to mind carrying both of the like that either. Hawks looks down, noticing Jade's movement. "Something seems off ?" he says, looking down at her, bending his upper body a bit, it looks a bit stupid, as if he inspects her or something.
They have already gotten into the first buildings of the city, and obviously, they draw a lot of attention, contrary to their role as the Black Cross Pirates's "Intel Gather Squad".
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED)   SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 8:41 pm

She turns to Hawks, nuzzling her little wet cat nose against his cheek to get his attention before turn back toward the shore emitting a low, ominous growl. They need to make a plan of some sort. Her cat form slowly gives way to her human form. She opens her eyes wide, noticing she forgot to remove herself from Hawk's lap before transforming back into a human. She slowly leans in close to him, then simply smirks before hopping down. Making the poor magician somewhat uncomfortable has become a favourite sport.

She eyes Ginji, shaking her head a bit. They are supposed to be a reconnaissance unit - the ability to move about unnoticed is key to their success. Ginji, between his behavior and ever changing, utterly bizarre appearance, may be the worst possible creature for any unit that wished to remain unnoticed.

"What is our objective? Something unsettling is moving this way. If we are to gather any information, me must remain unseen - unnoticed. About that - GINJI... do you think you can slip into a skin that doesn't make it look like the circus is in town?!"

For the moment she decides to retain human form. She'll see what she can make of the situation and slip into her cat form if she needs to sneak into closed quarters unnoticed.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED)   SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 10:19 am

Ginji looks up, and then opens "her mouth", before she nods, and takes a hold of "her" costume's upper part. "My my, you are lovely right .. I should change clothes, you lovely mean, right ? Well then, lovely here I go ~! Maaaha !!" Ginji then proceeds to pulls off that costume, only for an increasingly blushing Hawks to move forward and grab Ginji's arms. "Will you two stop being so loud and .. indecent !!" when he said that last one, he actually, and oddly, stared at Jade, rather than Ginji's bust almost popping out of that clothing. Probably he meant that lap thing from before. Jumping off Ginji, he takes off a pair of cards, and begins to shuffle them in weird ways. Making a stunt or something. He turns at them. "Alright look, Ginji, for God's sake, go back to your normal form, and get some normal clothes. Your height is already enough trouble. And Jade, do something as well to look different. I am going to make those people around here think that we are just some passerby jugglers. That should hide our true objectives, right ?"
Ginji is mainly ignoring Hawks, asking Jade at the same time. "Unsettling ? What do you lovely mean ?~"
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED)   SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 3:36 pm

Jade turns away from Ginji, also a bit disturbed by his random stripping.
"Jugglers? - So you WANT us to look like circus refugees?! Then, by all means, Ginji - carry on. You can actually stay exactly how you are and be magician-kun's large juggling wife. Hold him tightly and make it convincing. Shall I be a little pet cat?"
Jade smirks, amused that she finally managed to cause the poor magician a bit of discomfort. She stays in her human form for now, since it seems to cause him the most ... distress. She wanders very close to him, green eyes narrowing with mischief.
"Hawks-san..."
She actually says his name for the first time while putting her hands on his shoulders and slowly running them down his arms to his card-shuffling hands. She takes his hands and slowly pulls them around her waist. She leans forward and cradles his face in her hands, her expression suddenly serious.
"Hawks-san ... please, show me how you want me to change ..."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED)   SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 3:58 pm

The cards fly away everywhere, and a red like a beetroot face, nearly blowing off steam, as he totally loses it. He opens his mouth to speak, but words can't even come out. What kind of a team has that Wally assembled ? Was it some kind of punishment, did he do something and now his captain is taking his revenge like that ? He can't even think to evaluate if that's even a reasonable thought. "W-what are you talking about ?! How can I show you this ?!" He somehow manages to collect enough focus to manage to talk, or rather, yell, as his head keeps getting more and more red, it's actually starting to look like it's bruising ! Then, Ginji jumps up, on top of the roof. Hawks looks up, and yes, you got that right, everyone nearby, watching what's happening and being fairly confused and puzzled themselves, look up as well. "I think I will lovely go around the city to have some lovely scouting, I lovely leave Hawks-boy to you, lovely Jade ~! Maaaha !" before Hawks gets a chance to talk, the enormous "female" has already jumped away and vanished, leaving him with an open mouth, and his arm extended up, frozen. "W-why ?" he mumbles.
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED)   SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 5:07 pm

She turns away to catch the cards and also to keep from laughing as her tormenting the poor magician was more successful than planned. it was better that everyone was looking at them now. She could become a small cat later and no one would give them a second glance.
She decides to keep the "show" going so they look like silly, harmless tourists and everyone forgets about Ginji's departure for the moment. No one will ever suspect they are a recon unit, much less pirates, if they behave in such an absurd fashion.
"Clumsy magician-san ... you've dropped your trick..."
She slips the cards between her fingers until they make a large fan shape. She loops a hand behind his neck, pulls him close against her until their faces are hidden from the shore behind the fan, making it look like something else is going on from the vantage point of the shore. She misses his lips at the last second and brushes her lips against the cheek not facing the shore to hide the whispers
"Hawks-san listen carefully ... I'm sorry about this - I know how you hate to be near me - but we need people to see us and think we are are harmless idiots - right now we are taking the focus off of Ginji-san so he can reach the rendezvous point on the west side of Water 7. He should be in his true body by now - no one will have seen the real Ginji... only the half naked crazy woman. The only way we can hide someone like Ginji is in plain sight - trying to disguise him only makes him stand out more. I had to distract everyone so no one would pay attention to where he went before he could transform. We have to intercept the second target after leaving here... Hawk-san ... I'm sorry to do this to you but please play along - we have a mission to complete... forgive me- I should make sure your cut healed properly"
To complete the illusion and further hide the whispers, she kisses his lips just before moving the fan of cards away from their faces so everyone will see what they expected to see. She pulls away from him while slipping the neat stack of cards back into his hand.
"Magically delicious magician-san ... Do try to hold onto these better, won't you?..."
She gives him a playful wink to signal that Ginji is out of range.
"Shall we go for a walk?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED)   SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 3:38 pm

A gradually more and more red face would be what bystanders would notice, if that "fan" of cards wasn't in frond of them. Good thing those cards were really long too. In his mind, his natural reaction of losing his temper and reacting in an exploding, stupid behavior on what Jade is doing to him again emerges, however, as he hears her out, he does understand that she actually has a valid point. And this is the best way for them to cover themselves, after such a big of ruckus. They are supposed to be "undercover" so, seems that for it to work now, their best bet is to pull this so much, it will make people deem them as nothing more than some eccentric tourists. However, just when he was about to, even though reluctantly, cooperate, Jade's last comment, about that "cut", was really too much, so he goes on to scream, however, Jade is fast enough to make her move, which ends up with some really widened eyes and a really stupid expression.
"Hah, that boy doesn't know about those things, look at him, he doesn't react." "Kiss her back you idiot !" "Kids these days .." are amongst the comments of the people around, as they all return to their business.
Hawks takes the cards, and then, after looking at Jade, he points at her. "That was not needed !!" he yells, then blushes realizing how much he went out of line, since he's usually calm and collect, and coughs. No one seems to pay as much attention now thought. He sighs "Fine .. let's get going." He says, keeping a small distance from her thought, just in case.
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED)   SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 6:29 pm

Jade ignores Hawks for a moment as she surveys the area to make sure Ginji is really out of sight. Since he's so damn hard to miss, she spots him immediately. What is that idiot doing?! Waving?! People were starting to lose interest as Hawks shouts and veers away from her. She snaps her attention back to him - he was much too boring to hold anyone's attention. She bloody had to do everything herself.
She stops suddenly, putting a hand over her mouth. "N-needed?!" Her eyes well up with tears as she shakes her head. "It's someone else isn't it? Oh, how could you!!!! You don't have to yell at me... I'll never touch you again! I hope she makes you happy!" Tears flow freely down her face as she runs past Hawks in the opposite direction of their checkpoint, covering her face with her hands. It was best that people saw them go this way to avoid suspicion.. They could work their way back to the right place after getting out of sight. Hopefully Ginji would take this opportunity to disappear and the magician would actually play along instead of turning red and shouting.

The people watching grow more volatile. They begin to throw angry glances at Hawks after she revealed his apparent infidelity. There are sudden outraged shouts erupting from the crowd. "What an awful man!" "Run away; you deserve better than a cheater!" She felt truly awful for putting Hawks in such a position of hatred but this was a mission, not a popularity contest. She keeps an eye on Ginji, making sure no one takes not of his departure. Soon people begin to block her path with evil grins and creepy invitations. "You should stick with me. I'm much better for you." Another slips an arm around her shoulder. "Come with me and I'll never treat you like that."
Her blood turns to ice as she resists the incredible urgent to kill them on the spot - then eat them ... but she can't display any fighting skill that would give away her position or identity. She backs away with narrowed eyes. "I'm not interested" She tries to ignore being pursued as she continues trying to get away.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED)   SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 6:56 am

Hawks is left frozen, set in stone, not moving at all, with his hand still fixed into that position, raised up. *W-what in the world did she just do ? ..* He thinks, as his expression is also frozen, but really goofy, and his red cheeks are the only indication that he is not a statue. He is brought back to reality by a little kid, that actually went on and kicked Hawks on the knee. "You are terrible, mister !" the kid shouts. Hawks snaps out, and returns to his calm nature, looking down at the kid. "I'm sorry kiddo .. but it just wouldn't work anymore." he calmly says, finally playing along. He then turns towards the crown, who basically are yelling at him some really nasty things, and bows down to them, which makes them look confused at each other and stop. "My deepest apologies, but I love .. Kira. I will now go find her !" he turns and jumps off, above them, and begins to run towards the opposite way from where Jade said, leaving the crown shocked, and most of them with those white eyes and sharp teeth seen in comedies. "That was not cool at all !!" some yell.
Going towards the other direction, Hawks sighs while he begins to slowly decelerate, and then begins a normal walk, having escaped all this. *What a troublesome woman .. and Kira ? I'm surprised I found out such an excuse.* he thinks, as he walks, he doesn't notice that he passed right next to that odd man mentioned earlier.
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED)   SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 3:48 pm

At the mention of an actual name, she was pleased he was playing along but it still sent a ripple of unintentional rage through her than made her eyes blaze, causing all of the people who now surrounded her to instinctively back off. She turns back to him meaning to only see which route he was taking so she could meet with him again later. She suddenly senses something off like a danger lingering in the area. She thinks better of leaving him alone until she can be sure that what she's sensing is in her imagination.
She approaches him with a certain fire in her eyes, hoping to provoke him into taking note of his environment. She tugs his arm in a feigned fury. "KIRA, is it? You said nothing of her last night, yesterday, or any time within the past YEAR. Where DO you find the time? You USED me! I'll just go because, unfortunately, all that bloody matters to me is your happiness ... "
More tears run down her face as she steps forward to wrap her arms around his neck and rest her chin on his shoulder, making a production of a farewell hug. Her carefully eyes search the area for a threat. She murmurs against his ear so no one can hear or notice. "Sorry ... again. Something is wrong... someone here ... watching and waiting. We have to be careful. Stay close ... we cannot be delayed. Hopefully we aren't recognized." She releases him and presses a kiss to his cheek. "I shall always remember you as my favourite mistake. Goodbye... I wish you the best." Her eyes flicker to the odd man passing by and a shiver runs through her frame. She takes his hand and squeezes to get is attention as her eyes emphatically dart in the direction of the man.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED)   SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 10:36 am

Just when he had forgotten about all that, and had traveled enough distance to be away from anyone who saw all that, Jade appears before him and actually continues all this. "What are you doing ?!" Hawks once again raises his hand, pointing at her, but then she rushes in and hugs him, leaving him frozen again. *T-that was totally not needed .. we had actually covered it up just fine .. !!* he thinks, taking his previous goofy & frozen up pose. He however notices that her attention swifts to something, or someone, else, and looks towards the direction of that passing man. "Something seems to be wrong with him ?" he asks her.
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED)   SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 3:32 pm

His constant spazing and inability to function even with full knowledge that it was a cover up was wearing her nerves thin. Her last action was also to give him the opportunity to avoid being shredded by a crowd that already seemed to hate him but he only managed to make it worse.
She was finished being gentle with him as the rage began to rise through her frame. She seizes his collar and pulls him dangerously close, her eyes conveying venom. She speak in a low cold tone, annoyance slithering over every syllable. "Perhaps this method is more to your liking? You really have to stop blowing obvious coverups especially when you know they are coverups. At this point, Ginji is better at recon than you. GINJI. If your nonsense blows this operation, I swear I will eat you ... and every last bone, so there is nothing left even for your grave. Of course something is wrong with him, I'm sure you can relate... now stop with the outbursts and pay attention to your environment. You're acting like an amateur. We are hunters, spies, killers, and pirates ... not tongue-tied clowns. Now, to business..."
She releases him and roughly shoves him away, surveying the area as gaze falls back on the odd fellow from before.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED)   SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 7:53 am

"I understand that this is a cover up, but as you could see, I've done a pretty good job finishing it over there, you really wasn't supposed to track me down and continue this, look around, those are other people !" Hawks says in a low voice, surprisingly he actually gave a reasonable explanation and didn't just went all weird and goofy about Jade's threads or comparison with Ginji.
Meanwhile, as those two were "arguing", the mysterious person actually stopped walking, and looked at them for a moment. However, by the time those two turned back their attention, he had already vanished. Weird, since there wasn't a lot of people in the streets right now, it's not like he could vanish in the crown, with that odd stature, clothing and sensation of mystery he was oozing out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED)   SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next