One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Black Brothel Pirates:A Struggle For Survival! Pink Shadow's & Black Demons'? (THREAD CLOSED)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Unholy

Unholy

Serious: Black Brothel Pirates:A Struggle For Survival! Pink Shadow's & Black Demons'? (THREAD CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates:A Struggle For Survival! Pink Shadow's & Black Demons'? (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates:A Struggle For Survival! Pink Shadow's & Black Demons'? (THREAD CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 10:15 pm

(The Butcher Shop)
(Captain's Room)
The floor is Covered in sticky fresh blood. Mallory sat at the edge of her soft bed. Admireing her collection of Shurnken heads hanging off the celing and her childrens corpses carved into puppets sitting in corners of the room.Next to her bed was a wood operating table with a Megual chained to it. Watching Megual with interest Mallory smiled at him with her 100 dead puppy dog smile. Glareing at him with her yellow eyes sparkling with luncay. "So you say your a doctor hu? It's too bad your a man... We do need a doctor."

Jumping to her feet from her bed she walked closer to Megual. Running her fingers up his chest as grabbed his nipple and twisted it violently.
"Tell me who your reall are you son of a bitch! No one damages Razorlust like that and simple say there just a DOCTOR! SPeak fast before I carve your shit up so bably you wont be able to reconise it!"

(Ship's Deck)
Aqua blue had been laying on a lawn chair upon the blood stained deck. Catching a tan on her dark blue skin sipping on a blood ale she glanced up and fell over in surprize. "Holy shit what the hell is that!"

A Few Yards infront of The Butcher Shop was a large Island size of black stuff. There was no way to avoid it as the ship travled right into it.
The Black Sutff with was soft tar stuck to the bottom of the ship and quickly hardend trapping The Butcher Shop.

(Tar Island)
On the otherside of the island was three Marine ship's however no marines could be spotted the only think of signifgance one could see was a huge pink dot in the center and 10 black demonic shapes tht where perfectly camoflagshed around the pink dot.[b]

Last edited by Unholy on Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

Serious: Black Brothel Pirates:A Struggle For Survival! Pink Shadow's & Black Demons'? (THREAD CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates:A Struggle For Survival! Pink Shadow's & Black Demons'? (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates:A Struggle For Survival! Pink Shadow's & Black Demons'? (THREAD CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 10:46 pm

Miguel was still in shock over what happened, he was captured and was now in a room laid out on a table.. he had a very bad feeling about the situation he was in. In front of him was a women, she seemed to be mad at Miguel for hurting the little girl he was fighting.. if he would've realized how small she was odds are he would not have harmed her unless there was no other choice at all; besides certain death. She asked him a very serious question from which Miguel was hesitant to answer.. at least he WAS until she twisted one of the parts a women should never twist, his chest burned and the muscle immediately responded to the pain.

"Aaagh!... I was taught women were supposed to be nice! Ugh.. I'm a hand to hand fighter as well.. Ugghh I graduated from a top college in the doctor medical-.. Aghh, profession.. fighting is only a hobby!!" Miguel was in complete pain, he was not used to being in pain for so long, and his wounds were barely treated since he only had a few minutes to treat them himself, with toilet paper..

Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates:A Struggle For Survival! Pink Shadow's & Black Demons'? (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates:A Struggle For Survival! Pink Shadow's & Black Demons'? (THREAD CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 11:04 pm

(Captain Room)
Hearing Miguel sexist remark about how women where suppose to be nice sent Mallory in a hysterical laughter. "Hahahahahah your so naive ahahahaa!"

Quickly calming down she spoke harshly. "So your just a doctor with moderate fight skill's eh... Sence were in dire need of medical assistance on our ship ill let you go for now... But men are not allowed to wear clothing on are ship! And you will be assigned as the ship's torturer for now. All you gotta do is take you medical knowledge and do the opposite on them."

As Mallory ripped off his clothing and toss them into a corner of the room.Unlocked Miguel's locks and unchaining him. Mallory used.

"Shadow manipulation." Takeing a portion of her shadow and forming it into a collar around Miguel's neck. "If you think for one second I'd let you freely walked around the ship and escape your mistaken. Fuck with us and Ill chop your head off!"

Moving her fingers over his body she spoke softly. "Impress me and maybe we can have some fun later..." Mallory leaned over him and kissed him on his lips and bite his lower lip with enough force to make it bleed.
"Now Get up and report to the medical room below.."

(Ship's Deck)
Aqua started to sped towards Mallory's room and started to knock on her door. "Captain we have trouble!" Aqua decided agasint opening the door after all the guillotine trap was deadly enough to chop her in two. Deactivating the Trap Mallory Walked threw her door onto the deck.

"What the hell is it Aqua!?" Mallory spoke in an annoyed voice.

Aqua forwned as she said "Weved been trapped in black shit and I can see marine ships in the distance.

Mallory smiled with an evil intention. "What!?" Starring at the black island she saw the pink dot and the 10 demonic figures. "I dont know what the hell those things are but there not keeping us from entering the Grandline
Sister's gather around! We have a battle on our hands!"

Turning back to look into her room she shouted at Miguel "Common My Nude little slave I want you to fight with us!"
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates:A Struggle For Survival! Pink Shadow's & Black Demons'? (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates:A Struggle For Survival! Pink Shadow's & Black Demons'? (THREAD CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 11:25 pm

Miguel covered his nude places, trying his best to protect what little dignity he had left.. he didn't have anything to be ashamed about, but being stripped naked and told to walk around wasn't exactly the best of ways to help someone feel comfortable with it. Miguel tried to move with them, showing the muscles he had gained through the intense martial arts training he went through. He kept his gloves since they were the things that helped him get into a battle stance, and tried to sneak long boxers on to at least keep SOME dignity in all this.

"At least let me fight with some pants on, that way i dont have to Die covering myself... are you guys going to talk to them about turning yourselves in for your wrong doings?" Miguel was still as innocent as before, he believed the women would willingly lose to the marines in exchange for their wrongful past. "Unless they're evil.. then i wouldn't reccomend it.." His lips started to hurt from the bite she left behind, he was still fuzzy about that.. but it beat the hell out of being stripped naked and forced to walk around nude, and it also beat getting chest twistered.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates:A Struggle For Survival! Pink Shadow's & Black Demons'? (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates:A Struggle For Survival! Pink Shadow's & Black Demons'? (THREAD CLOSED) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 11:47 pm

Looking back at Miguel Mallory angrily shouted at him.
"You asshole I said not to were clothes! Afte this fight I better see only your bare ass!"

Turning her attention to the rest of the crew she said. "Lets find out what these bastards want lets go girls!"

Mallory And Aqua Jumped of the Butcher Shop onto the Tar like Island. the 10 Zombie girls on the ship followed suit sliding down off ropes on the side of the shipsonto the tar as well

(Tar Island)
As Mallory,Aqua and the 10 zombie vchildren approched the 10 demonic figures. Aqua Gasped.

"What they hell those arent marines they are real demon!"
As Aqua Spoke the Pink Circle in the middle of the island seperated into pink like shadows and swarmed towards them.

Mallory Shouted "Dont be fooled it some kinda trap!" 1 of the Demonic figures was absobred into the tar. Second later a Huge Steel hard Tar spike errupted next to Mallory

Useing "Kagemusha!" Mallory instantly Switched places with her shadow narrowly doging the dealdy spike. The Tar spike then transformed into The a Demonic Tar being with sharp tar blades as he instantly sped after Mallory.

As Aqua Used "Water Step" to speed towards Mallory to give her a hand a pink shadow overshadowed her and some invicible force kciked her back sending her flying towards a hard tar wall.

As She slashes At the wall it became hot and sticky. In result Aqua became stuck within the tar wall. "What the hell is this shit!"
A Man's voice came from within the tar. "Tar Pit!"
The Tar wall with Aqua in it slowly sank into the tar island pulling Aqua down into the ocean.

Meanwhile Pink shadows blurred around the black island punching and kicking The Zombie children around like Ragg doll. Razorlust felt her attackign coming as she used

"Samuria Slash!"Useing a quick draw technic she was able to slash an invicibles being side as the blood appeared on the marines white shirt his image could be somewhat seen now. Jumping on his hand's he kicked Razorlusts chin sending her flying backwards
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates:A Struggle For Survival! Pink Shadow's & Black Demons'? (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates:A Struggle For Survival! Pink Shadow's & Black Demons'? (THREAD CLOSED) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 12:41 am

Miguel had to start moving, odds were with the collar around his neck he would probably be killed if he didn't start doing something.. although how, he didn't know, but since she put the collar around his neck odds were it did something to keep him under her control. With the Pink shadows moving about Miguel tried to do move into action; watching closely what was going on around the area. Razorlust was able to hurt one of the shadows.. but instead of hitting the shadows she hit something else, a person. The shadow was in fact giving away the position of the invisible people, but it was confusing as to where exactly they were at. Miguel had to move quickly, as he started seeing the girls were getting attacked vigorously and thoroughly.

One of the shadows headed towards Miguel in high speed, he started jumping in place pumping himself up for what was about to come, once he saw the shadow within a few inches from him Miguel sent a Kick moving upwards in a circular motion, once the kick was in the air it connected to something and sent it flying 10 feet.. Blood was seen coming from the apparent enemies face.

"Did you know that if a kick is delivered in the appropriate area brain damage can actually be imminent? Judging by how hard the area was and how you are still moving I assume i missed." Miguel was still hoping in place, he had delivered his roundhouse kick and the opponent still managed to stay alive.. these people were much stronger then average men. At that moment Miguel felt a strong impact from his back sending him flying into the the ground 30 feet away, it seemed like another man was fighting Miguel now and both were standing side by side. Miguel attempted to stand up, he assumed two of his ribs were broken, and most of his adrenaline would be gone within a few minutes.. he had hoped he could finish the fight before the pain caught up.

"Heh.. and I thought I would be able to fight smoother with kicks.. but in my defense the opponent i kicked should've been woozy enough to faint." One of the shadows passed out suddenly, a thud was heard as it touched the ground.. motionless. The other Pink shadow started moving it frantically, hoping he would wake up. "There we go, see? It wasn't hard to accept a doctors advise was it?", the other shadow ran towards Miguel in a much faster rate Miguel only had enough time to get into his Muay Thai stance and Block the punch he delivered with both his arms, Miguel managed to hold his place but how? the shockwave from that should've made him fly into the ocean.. looking at the opponents feet you could actually see what had happened.

"Break Stance, did you know most physical attacks can actually lose most of their strength if their footing is broken? It's like trying to Ride a bicycle and suddenly losing your wheels." Miguel felt the opponents fist connect with his steel hard skin on his arms, the shock from it should've been delivered right back to the opponent. Miguel put his fist back and stroke the area he assumed the opponents face was; knowing fully well the opponent was too shaken up to counter it. Once the fist connected a spray of blood covered Miguels hand, he shed a tear once he felt the nose break.. along with most of the opponents face, it seemed like Miguel had killed a life.. something him as a doctor was not supposed to have done.

"Forgive me.." The shadow fell to the ground, but it seemed like many more shadows were left.. none of them you could see unless you looked down.
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates:A Struggle For Survival! Pink Shadow's & Black Demons'? (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates:A Struggle For Survival! Pink Shadow's & Black Demons'? (THREAD CLOSED) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 4:11 am

Grannie for the moment Was in the kitchen of the Butchers shop the smoke from her Kiseru pipe flowed slowly toward the roof.The meals of the day were cooking on the stove and her slaves were still entertaining the boy and the father from the ship. Bobo curled at her feet the old woman's whitish blue eyes were focused into space for the moment. Before she felt the ship lurch as they were caught hurrying up to the deck she quickly observed the fight leaping down to the tar island from the ship the Gigantic hag's eyes scanned for the shadows with a glare and a grin. She muttered the prayer like attack Black Hole [Yami Ana Michi] the darkness around her spread out across the black tar island ensnaring a few of the "demons" and beginning to pull them into the dark.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates:A Struggle For Survival! Pink Shadow's & Black Demons'? (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates:A Struggle For Survival! Pink Shadow's & Black Demons'? (THREAD CLOSED) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 4:06 pm

(Near Miguel)
A Pink Shadow Not far from Miguel yelled in fury seeing His comrade fall.
"Nooo noooo! Jason! Your Pirate scum im going to kill you!"
The Pink Shadow blurred towards Miguel. As he used

"STORM LEG BACKFLIP!" While Doing a back flip The Enraged marine used two Stormleg's sending two highly sharp compressed air blades towards Miguel. (At least these could be seen)

(Near Aqua)
As Aqua was spit into the ocean by the tar. The Tar Hardened leaving Her her swim under the Tar untill she reached the edge of the Island of tar. Useing "Water Step!' She swam at high levels of speed.

"Fucking assholes! When I get back up there I'm going to kill all of them!"

(Near Mallory)
Two Invicble marines kick mallory in the back sending her towards the bladed Tar clone. "God damnit! What the hell is going on!"

"Shadow Air cutter!"Slashes her Katana with enough force to Send a compressed air blade infused with shadows. The Shadow Air cutter Sliced the Tar clone in half. making it explode As her shadow seperated she switched places with it to avoid getting hit by the hot tar.

Runnining ahead she looked back to see the two pink shadows chasing her.
"Shadow Swamp! Puting her shadow flat on the ground as She waited for the pink shadows to walk over her Shadow camouflaged on the tar.Soon she heard them step on it the two marines where imideantly dragged down to the ground by hundreds of human like hands. With them restrained Mallory ripped off there pink shadows. As the Sun Burned them alive. "Hhahahahaha thats such a dumb weakness."

Soon As Mallory spoke Hot Sticky Tar testicles Slowly & silently wrapped around her.

(Near Grannie)
As her black hole pulled int two pink Shadows The Ground Around Grannie turned into a hot Tar Pit. As Iron Hard Tar tentacles Attempted to Drag her down under the island into the ocean below.

In Addition 2 Tar CLones turned there armes into harp ass blades speeding to ward Grannie from behind in hopes of sneak attacking her in the back.

(Meanwhile)
A Giant figure jumped off the ship and landed on the Tar then shirnking his size he sped along the tar at incredible speed towards the fight.
the Tar Demon's CLashed with the Undead CHildren tearing them apart.
The Only one who seemed to stand her ground was Razorlust.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates:A Struggle For Survival! Pink Shadow's & Black Demons'? (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates:A Struggle For Survival! Pink Shadow's & Black Demons'? (THREAD CLOSED) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 4:31 pm

Miguel tried to hold his ground, spreading his legs into a special stance to concentrate a much stronger then his average punch. With this he concentrated while having his hands on a Muay Thai stance to increase his arm strength. With this concentration Miguel unleashed his first fist and connected to the air-slash, the fist made the wind disperse. The second one came and Miguel let out his second punch using the other hand, the attack connected as well with the same result, once both the attacks collided a gust of wind blew through Miguel before it dispersed.

Looking at Miguel's knuckles you could see blood oozing out; it seemed that Miguel's steel skin was penetrable by the sharp wind. Miguel waited for the opponent to come down, but he couldn't see him.. he could only remember the last area he shot the attack from. He quickly eyed the area around him looking for a possible pink shadow that would be growing, since odds were the opponent would be falling to the ground by now. Once he saw what he was looking for Miguel ran towards it top speed, he could tell how close the opponent was by how big the shadow was getting.

"Steel Elbow" Miguel swung his elbow at the opponent, attempting to hit him at close range, with his muay thai stance it would knock a normal person out-cold, however the man Miguel was fighting was anything but normal.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates:A Struggle For Survival! Pink Shadow's & Black Demons'? (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates:A Struggle For Survival! Pink Shadow's & Black Demons'? (THREAD CLOSED) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 2:01 am

(Near Miguel)
As Miguel's "Steel Elbow" connected it busted in The Marines teeth blasting them like shrapnel into the back of his skull instantly killing him. The Invicible man fliped backwards before falling onto the tar ground in a pool of his own blood.

(Near Aqua)
After Reaching the edge of the island Aqua used "Giant water cutter!" Drawing two giant Katana's and sending two Giant water Blades that combine into a enormous one.

The Enormous Water cutter sliced through the middle of Tar Island Clearing a water path for aqua As She used Water step speeding towards her enemies. However as she travel through the newly created watery canal the tar started to move and close back up from behind her .

Speeding towards the Giant with the Tar closing Behind her Aqua would have to act very fast. "Shock Cutter!!!" Slashes at a fair distance from the The Giant, so instead of the Sword connecting, it uses the water vapor in the air to release a shock wave Infused Air Cutter. The Powerful Shockwave blasted towards the Giant.

Suddenly the Giant shrank into a dwarfed sized human around 4 feet tall Dodging the Shockwave. Having no choice Aqua jumped back onto the Tar island just before it sealed her canal.

In A blink of an eye the Short man was within a foot of Aqua His Right arm turned into a giant one as he punched her in the chest breaking her rib cage sending her flying back 50 feet.

However in doing so Aqua Sliced his Giant hand with her paralyzing poison.
The Marine Captain frowned looking at his right arm which started to feel numb. "Damnit all to hell!" Grabbing a blade he sliced it off before it could spread through out his body.

(Near Mallory)
As Mallory was wrapped up in Tar Tentacles she screamed.
"You Perverted Tar Man let me go!"

Finally the Vice Admiral showed himself slowly rising from the tar island a few feet infront of Mallory.
"It's Time for your crew to pay for the crimes you've commented. We will stop you from entering the Grandline and spreading more pain and suffering to the innocent people there! Mallory Maru! I Sentence you to a Watery Grave!" Seeing Razorlust finally fall with the rest of her children fall filled Mallorie's Eyes with Rage.Mallory then suddenly broke out in hysterical laughter. "Are you Priest or a Fucking Marine give me a break! God Your all so preachy...I Decide my Own Fate Marine Not your Or anyone else!"

"Shadow Demon!" Sucking up all her Children's shadow's along with the two pink ones she stole she powered up her overall power by x12 speed, Strength ect. Her body Coated in Shadow's She Sprouted super sharp Shadow Tendril's from her body with she used to slice up the Tar tentacles dragging her down.

Quickly dragging himself back into the Tar Island The Vice Admiral created 20 Tar clones around Mallory. "Tar Bomb!" Before Mallory COuld Attack any of them all 20 charged at her and exploded hot tar over Her shadowy coating. Now with Tar on her body The Vice Admiral controlled the tar on Mallory's body lifting her high into the air.

Useing Her Shadowy blade she scrapped the tar off of shadowy coating. As SHe fell to the Ground 5 pink shadows Chanced after her.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates:A Struggle For Survival! Pink Shadow's & Black Demons'? (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates:A Struggle For Survival! Pink Shadow's & Black Demons'? (THREAD CLOSED) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 8:18 pm

Miguel felt the elbow crack the mans skull, the feeling of it shook Miguel almost instantly.. he could almost feel the mans soul leave his body; he felt like a murderer. Looking right he could see the battle going on with Mallory, maybe there was still hope he could get Rewarded.

Miguel saw the sequence of events unfold and noticed the Shadows moving towards Mallory, he had no chance to think only act.. besides deep inside his conscious mind he knew she would 'Reward' him if he saved her, by 'Rewarding' Miguel thought she would be nice enough to let him go. His legs started moving with that thought somewhere in his mind, putting himself in the taekwondo stance Miguel rushed towards two of the shadows that seemed to have gotten dangerously close to Mallory, Miguel stood in the way and took both of their impacts into his body, their punches connecting with his arms.

Miguel managed to move his footing to take away the opponents position, in other words his foot tripped the opponents to weaken their stances. Even with the 'Break Stance' Miguel could still feel their impact nearly dislocate his arms, soon he would be feeling the pain they had caused him so he had to take advantage. Being in the Taekwondo stance Miguel quickly roundhouse kicked one of the opponents into the other, having both of their bodies clashed against one another and were sent flying into the ground. Miguel could feel his Legs felt different then before... Did he evolve between the fight? Looking down at his feet he could feel and almost see that his legs had now turned as Hard as steel, just like his arms up to his elbow, the legs were up to his knees.

"Mallory, I ask for a reward after this, maybe something that you know i want?" Miguel was in the moment, in his mind he knew that any decent person would reward a slave with freedom after doing the job he did. He could hear the two shadows hit the ground and slide 7 feet.. It seemed like Miguel had already defeated them, he knew he connected into a skull area hard enough to give a very severe concussion, they would probably be dizzy when they wake up if not motion sickness from the sudden blast. Miguel could not get to the other three shadows in time, as his abilities were limited.

"Heh, I can already smell freedom.." Miguel whispered to himself .
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates:A Struggle For Survival! Pink Shadow's & Black Demons'? (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates:A Struggle For Survival! Pink Shadow's & Black Demons'? (THREAD CLOSED) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 8:58 pm

(Near Miguel)
As receiving a hard kick to the head knocked him out while knocking another marine down. The consensus marine desperately tried to shove his invincible comrade off of him which seemed to be a heavy chore.
An invicble force from behing Miguel Jumped on his back and wrapped his arms around his arm's. Useing his super strength he tried to Use a wrestleing hold to keep Miguel from moveing.

The Invincible Marine Captain attempted to use "Color Blind!" Which would make Miguel only see black and white however would also grant him super hearing.

(Near Mallory)
Now with only three Pink Shadow's Charging at Mallory all three Attacked Her from 3 different angles using. "Storm Leg Barrage!" Each of the three Invincible Marines surrounding Mallory Unleashed a constant Barrage of Air Cutter's towards her. Focusing her Power with Razorlust's Shadow She formed 5 tentacle blades off her shadow coating. Drawing her Blade. Felt at one with Razorlust as she Unleashed several highly executed slashes with her six blades. With incredible strenght & at high speeds she sent out her own air cutter's which canceled out the marines. The Last one she fired

was aimed at one of the three marines. However this one was infused with shadows. As The Marine used Soru to dodge Mallory switched places with it and appeared in the marines face. "Time to die! Hahahaha!" Stabbing the Marine with 5 blade tentacles and then slicing his head off with her sword.

The Two other marines fired two air cutter at her while she was distracted. Even with her shadow coating to cusion the blow the two air blades made nice deep slashes within her back. As blood squirts from her Back side She screamed in pain. "Eeeeeeyoow! Im gunn a kill you fucker...s...?"
The Tar under Mallory started to to boil as she was slowly dragged to her knees as the Tar Solidified. ".......... Omg you guys are such cheap assholes..."

(Aqua)
Slowly standing aqua could see the short Marine Captain blurr in front of her. "Dammit I cant believe I'm force to use this thing...."
"Consume Energy Steriod!" poping 1 pill her overall strength doubled to that of x20 the strnght of an average human. As She started to transform Aqua's Hair turned Snow white and she screamed in absolute pain.

Now in a berserker state her mind was unstable. "You....you!...DIE!!!!!"
Moving at mind blowing speed's The Marine Captain could keep track of her from behind him she used.

"Octo Samuria!" A 6 sword drawing technique so powerful that it can split large obstacles in half.Drawing 1-6 swords and sheath it quickly. She sped past the Giant Zoan as he stood there amazed. Blood exploded from his body as the Paralizing Poison filled in his veins.

"Damnnnit..." Aqua didnt stop there she was in a frenzy slice apart the Marine captain's body killing him in a bloody mess.A Tar Dome surrounded Aqua Attempting to Contain her. Distracted by the corpse she didnt really notice as hot tar filled the dome and solidified up to her waist. Useing her new found strength cracks started to appear in her tar prison as she thrashed Violently her Eyes where Bloody Red Thirsty for more death.

A Tar clone appeared next to her and slowly walked up with a huge tar axe. The Tar demon intended to slice off her head before she could free herself.
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates:A Struggle For Survival! Pink Shadow's & Black Demons'? (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates:A Struggle For Survival! Pink Shadow's & Black Demons'? (THREAD CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 2:24 am

The old woman gave a grin as the tar began trying to enclose around her for she knew something very specific it would be close but she had to try concentrating her cold darkness on the tar around herself she worked to solidify it she heard the shift of tar coming towards her striking out with the Hunger-fang to block the blades carefully avoiding them were she could but all the while looking for the source of this mess.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates:A Struggle For Survival! Pink Shadow's & Black Demons'? (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates:A Struggle For Survival! Pink Shadow's & Black Demons'? (THREAD CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 7:05 pm

Reiko Fujiwara, the scarlet haired siren of a navigator who served under Mallory Maru as one of the Black Brothel pirates and who was often better known as “Red”, emerged from the lower decks of the ship.
She had heard the beginning of the attacks and had definitely felt the ship come to a shuddering halt when it was halted by the tar. However Red had been working on a particular chart for Mallory and because of this chart’s particular importance, she had no intention of letting her work be interrupted.

She was more than certain that Granny, Aqua, Razorlust, Mallory and the others were capable of deflecting any mere marine attack but Red’s jaw truly dropped when she witnessed the scale of the marine attack, the horrendous demons and the tar.
Using her Suke-Suke no Mi powers, she became invisible and ran out on to the deck, drawing her whip and cracking it out to unfurl it.

Red caught sight of a tar demon, about to decapitate Aqua and narrowed her sharp blue eyes. “Oh no, you don’t,” she hissed, raising her voice to a shout to call her attack.
Vermillion Slice!
The coil of the whip slashed through the tar demon and with a malign grace, Red twirled around and brought it tearing through as many other attackers as she could before bringing it back to her side.
She reappeared again, straightening her bodice and corset before walking over to her crew-sister, Aqua. “You alright, babe?”
Red grabbed her hand and hauled her from the tar, looking around.
For the first time, her blue eyes fell upon Miguel, the near-naked slave that Mallory had just taken aboard.
“Cute,” she mentally mused. “I wonder if he can hold his own in battle. Hm, maybe if he can, Captain-sama won’t kill him.” Part of her prompted a rather bemused sigh. “Knowing Mallory, she’s already called dibs on him for some play-time…”
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates:A Struggle For Survival! Pink Shadow's & Black Demons'? (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates:A Struggle For Survival! Pink Shadow's & Black Demons'? (THREAD CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 7:40 pm

Miguel could not move as he felt some force attack him from the back, only instead of inflicting damage he was put into some kind of wrestling hold. Miguel had alreasy damaged his body by defeating four of the super human marines, he was already drained as it was, and the guy behind him holding him was much stronger then Miguel. Once the man started holding Miguel the worlds colors started fading from his eyesight, this was turning bad and Miguel could do nothing to stop it.. but he had to try something or things would end horribly.

He only had one chance to counter the enemy, at this rate he would not be able to see the shadows that were colored pink.. and that would end horribly. Miguel moved his legs behind him to try and trip the opponent as Miguel moved forward, if the opponent was tripped by Miguel he would then take away the connection between them and attack the enemy.

-If it does work-

Miguel Takes his Muay Thai stance relaxing his arm muscles and throwing the Fist at the opponent. The amount of force on this attack was unlike the others he had done, as it was focused on breaking bones rather then hurting the opponent. The Fist was aimed at the opponents stomach as Miguel uttered a phrase that would normally mean he had won the battle, mentioning to his opponent what Miguel had done.

"Have you ever had your spine/back broken through your stomach? It usually gives Permanent paralysis.. what that means is without that bone your body loses connection to the body itself, when i say paralysis.. I mean death if happen to get your spine." Looking around him Miguel could see that the marines were not the type that would care for public good, as they were trying to hurt what was in Miguels mind, good people. He still did not accept that there were women in the world that were cruel and corrupt.

Miguel then took his arms and covered himself, he had remembered he was mostly naked by this point.. he hadn't even worn pants, just boxers.. His arms were now turning numb from all the pain that was inflicted into his bones, his arms were now suffering the side effects of taking the two heavy blows from the men attacking Mallory.. the shock seemed to have broken quite a few bones. For now Miguel could only use his legs for the fight, he would have to cure himself later.

Looking at his side he could see a Demon that was defeated.. but there seemed to be noone there, what happened? Miguel could see nothing around him that could've destroyed such a demon, just a redhead and a Fishwomen. Did the Black Brothel have a secret weapon up their sleeves?

Mallory was still fighting the others and after Miguels opponent it almost seemed like death was assured if he interfered, However after defeating the strong man that was behind him Miguel had hoped he had done enough for the crew for now, all he could do was move around and look for more opponents he could handle.. as currently his arms were too busted up to move.

"Mallory is definitely rewarding me after this hehe, she'll give me freedom."
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates:A Struggle For Survival! Pink Shadow's & Black Demons'? (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates:A Struggle For Survival! Pink Shadow's & Black Demons'? (THREAD CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 1:45 am

(Near Grannie)
(The Entire small island is made of The Vice Admiral's Tar.)
As Grannie Avoided the the Hot tar and Tentacles trying to drag her down into the sea. The Two Tar clones continued to hack and slash at her only to have there attempts block. Suddenlt a 20ft by ft foot tar dome rose up from the ground and imprisoned Grannie and the two Tar clones in absolute Darkness.

Each Tar clone sped at Grannie from her left and her right attempting to slash her from both sides.

(Near Red & Aqua)
(To Red)
As Red sliced the Tar demon in half asit exploded into Hot tar blob's. Two invicible marines with Pink Back Used soru speeding next to red useing there super strength one of them tried to Kick in Her Left Knee Cap while the other attempting to give her a hard uppercut. The only thing giving them away where there Pink Shadow's

(To Aqua)
Meanwhile With the extra time given to her from Red Aqua Was able to break free from the Tar. Her Blood Red eyes burned with Rage. Barely able to think clearly spoke to Red with a heavy breathing. 'Thanks... Red... I Owe you one..." Aqua sped towards the Pink shadow attempting to kick in red knee and slashed off the leg in question paralyzing the Man in the process.

However before Aqua could help red fight agasint the one trying to punch her a giant Tar fist arose from under aqua Sending her flying into the air with a powerful punch!" "What the heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell!" Aqua was tossed 50 feet away from aqua landing on her back she felt like she was almost crushed to death. However thanks to the power of the steroid pill she was able to stand up... For now.

(Near Miguel)
As the Invincible Marine Captain was tripped by Miguel and knocked to the ground. He received Miguel's Powerful attack to his stomach which smashed his innards and shattered his lower spine paralyzing him from the waist down. "Yeeeeoooooowwww ahhhhhh you son of a bitch! omg it hurts soo bad..." The Marine Captain passed out.

Meanwhile A Giant Tar snake arouse from the ground attempting to wrap its hot sticky tar body around Miguel to subdue. Is succefful the snakes body would harden and attempt to squeeze the life out of him.

(Mallory)
As the Two incivible marines slowly approched Mallory who was Still knee deep in solified Tar pulled out there sabors and attempting to slice of her arm's. However still Infused with Razorlusts Shadow And in Demon Mode. "Mallory used a series of fast horizontal slashed to sever the lowerhalf on each marines body killing them.

As there blood splattere don her clothing Mallory laughed and giggle then frowning she struggled to get out of the Tar.
"No Fucking way.... Stop screwing with me and and be a real Man!"

Suddenly The Tar Island started to shake. As the Vice Admiral's Voice boomed. "You killed my two subordinate's? Better surrender now cuz if you kill all my men im going to drag you all into the ocean!"

"Hurry up and fight you you shithead!" was mallorys angry reply. Suddenly 10 pillars shot up around mallory as The Vice Admiral was about to unleash a powerful attack on her.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates:A Struggle For Survival! Pink Shadow's & Black Demons'? (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates:A Struggle For Survival! Pink Shadow's & Black Demons'? (THREAD CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 3:13 pm

Miguel felt his hand connect to the opponents back, the paralyzing could very well be on his entire body, however Miguel could not tell, as the man he was fighting had strength far above average. Once he was knocked out Miguel could see a second attack start to move, he was already too hurt to continue fighting, even worse the attack was a sneak attack. A Black snake appeared from the ground and successfully wrapped itself around Miguel, with his arms already being worthless (except for covering himself) he had nothing he could possibly do to defend himself.

He could feel the snake tighten itself around him slowly, his breath slowing down to decrease the chance he would freak out. If he stayed calm maybe he would find a way out of this.. but nothing came up, his mind stayed blank. The longer he stayed tightened by the snake the more he knew he was going to die if something didn't happen.. someone had to save him, since he couldn't fight the snake in his current condition.

"Aaagh!!" the scream almost echoed throughout the small tar island, it slipped out of his mouth since he was trying to make the crew owe him his freedom, but now it seemed like he needed THEM.. he wasn't strong enough to fight off the snake, and he could feel his bones on his arms slowly start to dislocate themselves, he knew he couldn't continue handling the pain, since his body had already ran out of adrenaline.. soon Miguel would pass-out, if not Die.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates:A Struggle For Survival! Pink Shadow's & Black Demons'? (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates:A Struggle For Survival! Pink Shadow's & Black Demons'? (THREAD CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 10:52 pm

(Mallory & Miguel)
There was only 1 weary to avoid the Vice Admiral's attack.
"Kagemusha!!!" Mallory Switched Places with The Shadow Collar around Miguel's next. Appearing on Miguels shoulder with her leg's wrapped around his neck. She smiled at Miguel. "Dont get too comfortable perv..."

Useing her Shadow tentacles and her Katana she slashed up the Tar snake around them that exploded Spraying hot tar on Mallory and Miguel sticking them together. "AHh Fuck! Its so hot and sticky!!!"

Diving back into the tar the Vice Admiral sped towards Mallory And Miguels Position. During this time Mallory's Shadow Demon ability ran out returning her to her normal state. "Miguel if you wanna get laid tonight you better help get us out of this damn Tar!"
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates:A Struggle For Survival! Pink Shadow's & Black Demons'? (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates:A Struggle For Survival! Pink Shadow's & Black Demons'? (THREAD CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 11:31 pm

The weirdest thing happened, the second Miguel thought he was going to die he felt something around his neck, then suddenly the tar snake was gone. Just as soon as the tar snake was gone, he heard Mallories voice.. and worse then the tar snake exploded, and tar was sent all over his body and Mallory, sticking them together.. that's when the thought had hit him, a women had skin.. around his neck.

Miguel immediately turned red, having the hot tar around him and Mallories legs around his neck immediately got his body temperature going, the only good thing that came from it was that his arms were hot to the point of almost numbing his pain away. Miguel then saw the Vice admiral coming their way, and Miguel was already almost out of it, his strength limited by the constant attacks he had already received, it was obvious that he was no match for the man responsible for the island. He stood up as much as he could and turned around while in the tar as to be face to face with mallory.. or face to butt if she was still upside down. Miguels face turned red as he made a technique to get them both free.. but he knew he would get hurt afterwards.

"POWER KICK!" Miguel tried to adjust his leg while in the goo to an almost spring like position, then he let his leg explode forward (Think of sparta THIS.. IS.. SPARTA!) If the kick connected to Mallory she would be sent flying backwards, but not so far that she would fall into the ocean, just a few feet.. enough to break the tar without causing unnecessary damage.

"... She is going to kill me.. and she wont get me laid today.. by laid she meant laid off, as in laying me off my slavery.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates:A Struggle For Survival! Pink Shadow's & Black Demons'? (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates:A Struggle For Survival! Pink Shadow's & Black Demons'? (THREAD CLOSED) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 8:30 am

Ramira rush through the ship as thing have gone worst. They've been attacked by marine. "Damn those guy! If they dare to Make a single hole at the ship, i'll tear their brain apart" said Ramira angrily, still rushing through the ship. She stop and look over to the Tar Island. Battle are going on, Mallory and Aqua are in danger, this is not a weak foe, so she need to be well prepared. She take out her Kama and unsheathe it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates:A Struggle For Survival! Pink Shadow's & Black Demons'? (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates:A Struggle For Survival! Pink Shadow's & Black Demons'? (THREAD CLOSED) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 9:09 am

Meanwhile in one of the marine ships

The marines had a valuable prisoner in the brig, Harakhty Slain. Though without a bounty, the pirate managed to kill 20 marines single handedly. It took nearly ten men to restrain to him, and then bound him in chains. Harakhty wiggled against the chains hoping to get free. It was unfortunately no use. These bonds were made from seastone nearly impossible to break from. He calmed down clearing his mind. Harakhty used life return to shorten her muscle mass enabling her to simply slide her arms and legs out from the chains. He slowly slipped his hands out from the bars and cracked the guard's neck. Harakhty reached inside his pockets for the keys. It was time to break out.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates:A Struggle For Survival! Pink Shadow's & Black Demons'? (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates:A Struggle For Survival! Pink Shadow's & Black Demons'? (THREAD CLOSED) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 11:29 pm

(Near Mallory & Miguel & Aqua)
Upon reviving his Powerfully Kick Mallory Was kicked loose from Miguel. As She was sent flying across the Tar Island she flipped Miguel two birds.
"You'll pay for that slave!!!!!!" flying 20 feet away.

The Vice Admiral poped out of the Tar and extended a and towards Miguel hes about 2 feet away.

"TAR....BOMB!" A Strange glowing orb of tar emerged from his Hand moving towards Miguel Strange words appeared on the tar he was standing on as that too pulsed.

"E...X...P..L...O...D...E..!" The Tar Orb and 10ft by 10ft circle of tar he was standing on exploded at such high temps it would most likely give the person standing on it third degree burns if they survived.
"heh......I was trying to get your captain in that blast but it seems that you saved her."

A Shadowy scythe appeared from behind the admiral as a cold familar voice spoke. "But who's gonna save you?"

"Shadow Style:Perfect Execution!" As Mallory's Shadow Scythe sliced at the admiral's neck.

The Vice Admiral blasted thousands of Hard sharp ass Tar needles at her. As Mallory's Body was littered with Tar needles she feel to the ground bleeding out. she looked like a blood pincushion. However Lucky enough her vitals where missed. She was running out of blood fast.

"Fuck you marine...." Barley able to maintain her consciousness.
The Vice admiral controlled the needles in Mallory's body picking her up to his eye level. "Did you really think you could stop the marines little girl? How foolish!... I should kill you right this instance if I didnt want to see you rot in our prison's!" Rotating his tar needles inside of Mallory. She screamed in pain.

Licking the blood upon her lips Mallory stared at the ViceAdmiral with her yellow eyes full of Lunacy. "You dont think I Know Pain? Let Me show you what real pain is!...Ug..." Mallory's cold stare started to fade as she grew Weaker and weaker.

Suddenly somthing blasted from the tar ground below.A Blue Bluur appeared behind the Vice Admiral. White Haired Steroid Powered Aqua Blinded by Rage but still had enough sense to attack this fucker. Standing in A Pool of water she Used.

"Kaimen Wari x6!!!!!!!!!"Using her 6 Sword's Aqua split the very ocean itself in order to send 6 powerful shock waves two the Vice Admiral.

Unable to block the Shockwaves tore The Tar up around The Vice admiral and cracked the bones in his body and damaged his Internal organ's.
Dropping Mallory. He was blasted 50 feet across his Tar skidding across it the tar it scrapped the crap out of his face.

Slowly getting up her could barely stand...."What the fuck?... How can a Fishman do so much damage?... This Shit ends now! I dont give a shit about anyone as long as all you Harlot's Die Now!" The Vice Admial weakly crouched and slapped his hands together as his tar started to swirl around him. The entire tar island started to shake violently.

(Near Ramira)
2 invisible marines Used Soru speeding at Ramira From her flanks. The only thing that gave them away were there Pink shadow's Useing there super strength 1 attempted to Get Ramira From the side with a powerful kick to her face. While the second one bent down low and attempted to punch her stomach.

(Near Harakhty Marines Ship)
The 4 remaining Marines on the Ship weren't invisible but suffer from the insomnia given to them from the curse devil fruit. With Super strength & Speed the were far more superior then normal marines.
One of them went down stairs to the brig (Or Prison) to do a routine shift change. Seeing the lifeless guard's dead corpse lay limp infront of the cell the Marine rushed over.

"What the hell? Prisoner speak up before I have your shot dead!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates:A Struggle For Survival! Pink Shadow's & Black Demons'? (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates:A Struggle For Survival! Pink Shadow's & Black Demons'? (THREAD CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 12:27 am

As Ramira was looking at the Tar Island, she heard some sound, a sound of human running...very very fast. She held her Kama tight as she turn back to see what's going on. As she turn, a leg kicked her face forcefully and another punch drove to her stomach sending her flying toward another end of the ship. Blood fall from her mouth rapidly as she wipe it off. She could feel the pain on her stomach and he face, yet she can barely stand up. She manage to stand up as she hold her karma tight. How dare you get on the ship without my permission, how dare you attack me and how dare you ruin our ship!?! she said angrily, activating her Shadow Boot and dash off toward the Pink shadow.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates:A Struggle For Survival! Pink Shadow's & Black Demons'? (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates:A Struggle For Survival! Pink Shadow's & Black Demons'? (THREAD CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 3:24 pm

Miguel knew what was going to happen next, having sent Mallory flying Miguel could hear the mans footsteps reach him before anything could be done, he prepared himself for what was about to happen. In a few seconds Miguels entire back felt as if fire had completely burned through it, his steel hard skin was maintained in his arms and legs.. but his back was completely burned to the point where his muscle tissue could be seen. He couldn't help but fly from teh explosion, eventually hitting the ground.. his blood starting to pour out of his back. Miguel's consciousness began to fade, he was still looking around him but his vision was losing itself. He no longer had motor control, his body just wanted to rest. It was only his duty as a doctor that kept him conscious, he knew though that if he fell asleep he would probably never wake up.. his arms were practically broken, his body was exhausted and even beat up, and now his entire back was burned to the muscle tissue.. right now his priority is to stay awake, or this would be the permanent type of sleep.

"Hehe... now how do i force my body to stay conscious.."
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates:A Struggle For Survival! Pink Shadow's & Black Demons'? (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates:A Struggle For Survival! Pink Shadow's & Black Demons'? (THREAD CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 7:20 pm

(Near Ramira)
Seeing Ramira Dash towards him the Marine did a zigzag like soru trying to throw her off. As Two other Pink shadows swarmed towards her. Unseen to Ramira the three sneaking up on her had spikes steel boots and metal spikes gloves.

Once Ramira was almost to The Zigzagger All 4 Marines Used a Combo attack they yelled in unison.

"Four Sided Box From Hell!" At once all four sped at Ramira in a straight line useing soru attempting to punch and kick the shit out of her.

(Near Miguel)
The Upper Half Of A 8 year old girl zombie crawled towards Miguel. Her lower half completely destroyed she made it over towards him.
"Hey Mister hand in there... This island is about to destory us all we gotta get back to the ship!"

The weak zombie child grabbed Miguel by his Leg with her left little arm while useing her right to slowly drag them towards the Butcher Shop.
Sweat poured out of her little head giving it her all just to Save Miguel. Her left arm draggin Miguel poped out of its socket with only her flesh to hold it in she kept at it. "Almost there Mr Doctor you gotta help me out here or where both going to die."

A Pink Shadow Moved Over the Half Zombie Girl. The Invincible Marine Stepped violently on her back. "What the hell I thought I killed you? Stuborn little bitch its time for you to die then ill kill your little friend too! Hahahaha!" The Sound of his sword was heard being draw as He attempted to slice off the helpless zombie girls head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates:A Struggle For Survival! Pink Shadow's & Black Demons'? (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates:A Struggle For Survival! Pink Shadow's & Black Demons'? (THREAD CLOSED) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Black Brothel Pirates:A Struggle For Survival! Pink Shadow's & Black Demons'? (THREAD CLOSED)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next