One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Xros hearts gather

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
antler

antler

Serious: The Xros hearts gather - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Xros hearts gather   Serious: The Xros hearts gather - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 5:28 pm

Eli heard the man's vulgar comment and hated pieces of shit like this who thought they were something big and so amazing. Once you made a name for yourself then you had a reason to boast and act like something big. But this man had no reason to boast. Just looking at him he could tell he wouldn't go far.

A Marine fell from the roof of a building near by and had his neck broke as his head made impact with the ground. Then a bullet was fired directly towards this man who thought he was so big.
The bullet was aimed for the back of his knee cap.

Since there was no one on the roof and the shot was coming from behind this man it would hinder him greatly and the gun man would never be known.

(OOC: To make this much easier to understand, Eli has the Hana Hana No Mi and there was an NPC Marine on the rooftop of a building. Eli used his Devil Fruit to push the Marine off and grab the rifle then fired the rifle at Kayzen's character. Now Since it is only arms aiming and firing the rifle it cannot be seen, Eli isn't doing anything other than standing perfectly still so it can't be known that he is a Devil Fruit user as he isn't doing anything and the bullet has been fired at him from behind.)

Last edited by Antler on Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://onepiecememories.forumotion.co.uk/

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Xros hearts gather   Serious: The Xros hearts gather - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 9:43 am

Axorato watch as all the marine which stood still before and now lying on the floor. He followed Isaac however he saw him bumped into someone. He though that the new guy look strong, yet fight might be occur as Axorato start to reload his bullet, into a new bullet. Let see, I'm gonna find my biggest bullet..

Axorato haven't really finish reloading his bullet as he already heard gun shot, He hastily find where the gunshot coming from by what his ear took him to, but he himself don't know whether it was the right place or not. It came out correct as Axorato quickly fired the bullet that heading toward Isaac. Thanks to his prepared bullet, and it size...it able to stop the bullet just in time. Smoke came out from the just fired gun as Axorato blew it. How troublesome...Where the heck did it come from? Something wrong...
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Xros hearts gather   Serious: The Xros hearts gather - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 1:38 pm

Isaac didn''t have time to react too the shoot he heard, lucky for him the sniper man deflected the bullet, I knew it would be smart to bring with me that guy, and with that thought, he used the move soru and got up behind the man he had bumped into, from there he quickly pulled his katana held it against the strangers throat from behind, and said I thought you where going to make me regret, guess I was wrong then he yelled to the others who wants too have the first punch? then he waited for the guy to reply.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Xros hearts gather   Serious: The Xros hearts gather - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 1:50 pm

Feeling the blade against his neck Eli sighed and dipped his head, really he thought, you want to try and fight me because of your own stupid arrogance.
"Look you obviously have some issues to do with egotism or you wouldn't be threatening me after your own arrogance of bumping into me. If you wish to fight then I'll happily beat you."

Eli turned around and looked down at the man then used a devil fruit hand to grip one of his guns and aimed it at the man holding the blade. As he did this he used his attack Vacuum Punch.

A fist came from the wall behind the man holding the blade and as one arm reached out another sprouted out and this kept happening getting closer and closer to Issac picking up more and more speed and allot more strength just before the final fist hit Issac the fists where all drawn back quickly creating an incredibly strong vacuum to suck Issac and everyone and anyone else in front of Issac backwards.

Eli remained still as he gripped his legs with other devil fruit arms. As everyone and thing was sucked backwards by the strong vacuum Eli used his 6 shot shooter technique. 6 arms sprouted from Eli's chest each one holding a pistol. Eli fired all of these pistols aiming at all of his enemies which were sucked in front of him by the vacuum.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Xros hearts gather   Serious: The Xros hearts gather - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 1:54 pm

As Tarin watched the violence unveil around between the new enemy and his unlikely allies he swore under his breath. He walked up next to Isaac before punching him in the shoulder before he began his attack on Eli; and grumbled; "I thought we were getting off this island! You two can joke around as much as you want, but im heading to the ship. Hurry up or i'll leave without ya, I am a helmsman afterall."He then carried on truddging his way over to the ship Isaac indicated earlier, mumbling under his breath about pirates these days. He heard all maners of noise of the conflict behind him, which only made him complain more loudly, continuing at his casual pace.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Xros hearts gather   Serious: The Xros hearts gather - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 4:35 am

Isaac felt himsel being shoot up in the air and then being dragged towards the ground, time to show him another move Isaac thought and crossed his arms infront of his chest and said Tekkai: Iron body his skin and flesh became as hard as iron, then he heard the gunshoots, the bullet's hit him and bounced right back, the only mark the bullets made was 6 bullets holes in his clothes, he hit the ground and stood up and said nice move but now it is my turn Isaac said and pulled out a katana and then started running towards the guy with the tip aimed it towards the strangers chest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Xros hearts gather   Serious: The Xros hearts gather - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 7:05 am

Axorato drew out two of his pistol. Suddenly he swing his pistol. Axorato smiled. Need my help? So this guy was the one behind the attack. Tell ya what, new guy...your shooting skill suck! Axorato fired two bullet which came out from his two pistol toward Eli. As the pistol were fired, Axorato murmur to himself, Axorato again smile to himself as his hair shadow his eyes Net Wrap...
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Xros hearts gather   Serious: The Xros hearts gather - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 7:26 am

((OCC: you couldn't have known Eli was behind an attack you didn't see KD Joker.))

Seeing these men charging at him with swords drawn and bullets fired at him as the swords tip came at him Eli stepped to the left avoiding the bullets which sped past him and used his Hana Hana No Mi to use his Pummel technique.

((Pummel-Using hi Devil Fruit Eli grows a selection of 12 fists which sprout out from the ground, wall or himself which pummel his enemies.))

Arms sprouted from the ground in front of Issac parting to let his sword pass through. As he used his pummel attack on Issac trying to hit him and grab him to hold Issac in place Eli also used his Sweep technique on Axorato.

((Sweep-Eli uses his Devil Fruit powers to sprout arms from a wall to the other wall which sweep across the room sweeping, this attack can either hit at the feet, body or head.))

Sweeping for Axorato's body at such a high speed would be incredibly difficult to avoid as the sweep stretched the width of the street and as it was speeding towards his body he would either have to jump high very quickly or duck even quicker to avoid this attack but if he couldn't do so within a few seconds Axorato would be slammed into the wall.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Xros hearts gather   Serious: The Xros hearts gather - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 8:34 am

Isaac looked down and dodged by jumping, he dodged the arms just in time, he had jumped so high that he landed on the ship where the old guy was standing, Isaac yelled to the sniper guy yo sniper guy, we are leaving then he started to cut loose the ship.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Xros hearts gather   Serious: The Xros hearts gather - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 9:20 am

-_-

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Xros hearts gather   Serious: The Xros hearts gather - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 9:30 am

[[[OOC: Well he knew because Kayzen's Character attack your character and why would Kayzen's Character suddenly attacked you?]]]

Axorato saw the sweeping hand caming his way. He drew out his pistol reloading it with his Dragon Bullet. Dragon Pistol He fired out a bullet. Suddenly the bullet became a Fire in a shape of Dragon. It went into the sweeping hand. Did I make it? Axorto murmured. Out of a sudden the sweeping hand came out of the fire. Shit! The hand are already close to Axorato. He have no time to reload his pistol as the hand slam him into one of the wall.

Axorato land down on his knee as he wipe off the blood beside his mouth. How dare you? Let me show you something more fascinating!!! As Axorato took out his pistol he heard the shout from his captain. Dammit! I didn't get to revenge. Axorato started to run toward the sailing ship as his pistol was already loaded just in case the other guy try to stop them.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Xros hearts gather   Serious: The Xros hearts gather - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 9:55 am

Seeing the gunslinger slammed against the wall after trying to burn the arms Eli smirked then looked at the somehow ridiculous man who could somehow magically jump so high as to land to his ship and rolled his eyes and sighed.

Using his Extend punch Eli threw out a strong punch towards his ship and as his punch stopped another hand grew out from his fist which shot out and so on and so on till it reached the ship. Each hand which shot out only made the punch stronger and much more devastating. By the time it hit the front of the helm of the ship it would definitely break it. Eli knew that once the ship's helm was broken there was no longer any reason to ride on it as it was pretty much a sinking ship.

The only way this attack on the ship could be stopped is if someone stepped in front of the punch but it would do some serious damage to them and most likely knock them unconscious if they chose to leap in its way.

For the first time in a long time he smiled then passed a glance at the gunslinger to see what position he was in.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Xros hearts gather   Serious: The Xros hearts gather - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 9:56 am

((sorry to interupt a rp like this but to defeat that much marines that simply looks a tad to much))
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Xros hearts gather   Serious: The Xros hearts gather - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 10:49 am

((I get what you are saying and you are right, I shall change the number of marines))
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Xros hearts gather   Serious: The Xros hearts gather - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 11:05 am

(its not just about the number of marines, which is still quite high, its also about the way you do it, come on be fair about it, and also I got a few complains about you this is why I was posting in this thread nothing personal))

Redmerv
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Xros hearts gather   Serious: The Xros hearts gather - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 9:14 am

Axorato tried to hop abroad the ship that are about to sail out. He then noticed the attack of Eli. That Bastard!! He tried to ignore the attack and let the other deal with it but can't. We're on the same boat...that's what he think.

Axorato run in front of the attack inteding to take the attack for himself. He smiled How nasty you are. A their who steal other adventure? I won't let it be done As he finished his speech the powerful punch strike his stomach. Blood was spilled from his mouth as Axorato try to regain his consciousness however can't hold it longer but fall into the floor within himself unconscious.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Xros hearts gather   Serious: The Xros hearts gather - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 9:34 am

As Tarin was unfurrling the sails of the ship, paying little heed of the battle that was going he turned to the anchor, seeing Axorato taking an incredibly lethal hit from the chain of punches which left him knocked out cold on the dock. The grump old pirate merely grunted at the mans foolishness, about to lift the anchor before looking back at the marksman. He sighed before leaping of the ship and onto the dock, making a dash for his 'ally', grumbling to himself; "Stupid young pirates these days. Always getting their a**e kicked about.!"
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Xros hearts gather   Serious: The Xros hearts gather - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 9:38 am

Seeing the gunslinger jump in front to take the punch Eli smirked knowing this wouldn't stop it instead it would only injure himself. As the punch hit him it continued at the same speed shooting at the ship if pressure of the same force was used to push against it then maybe they would stand a chance but as things were right now they were screwed.

Eli's chain of fists shot for the front of the ship at ridiculous speed and superhuman strength. His fists were definitely going to do some damage. After the shitty pirate had tried attacking him and now was running away Eli wasn't going to let him leave. He wanted a fight he was going to get one and Eli never backed down from one.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Xros hearts gather   Serious: The Xros hearts gather - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 9:57 am

Isaac saw the sniper guy getting hit and snapped compleatly, the Doctor personality Jake was let out and was mad as hell, That's it, you are donefor Jake yelled and jumped of the ship seign the old guy do the same, but Jake didn't care, he was only after one thing and that was to kill this guy, he dashed towards the guy who had punched the sniper guy and used soru to get behind him, from there he said Shigan: body dissablement and then he AImed towards three points in his opponents neck area which would make his body unable to move(for one post).

Last edited by Kayzen on Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Xros hearts gather   Serious: The Xros hearts gather - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 10:07 am

DON'T FUCKING GOD MOD KAYZEN YOU CAN'T CALL A HIT ON PEOPLE YOU DON'T CONTROL
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Xros hearts gather   Serious: The Xros hearts gather - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 4:34 am

ok sorry I have edited it.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Xros hearts gather   Serious: The Xros hearts gather - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 8:03 am

As Tarin reached Axorato, his guess was confirmed, the man was definetely out cold and took a rather nasty blow, though Tarin was no doctor but he kind of guessed from the amount of blood the marksman spat up. He carried Axorato on his shoulder over to the ship before seeing Eli's chain of punches cripple the sea vessel to which Tarin swore and gently placed Axorato down next to the ship on the dock before he began rushing over to where Eli and Isaac were.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Xros hearts gather   Serious: The Xros hearts gather - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 6:38 am

Hearing this stupid foolish man who thought he was so big call out his attack when he was behind him Eli dropped to the floor by leaning forward as he landed he caught himself mere centimeters from the floor and launched his right foot up towards Issac an such quick speed it would be almost impossible to avoid but since his foot didn't reach him he allowed a chain of feet to quickly spring forth from his foot. So if somehow this incredibly strong and quick move was avoided something would still take effect on him.

His foot launched out quickly toward's Issac's chest and if he avoided Eli would simply bring him to his foot and make the kick land. As Eli hit the ground he looked up to the gunslinger who'd taken his punch and saw the old geezer laying him down. He must have been knocked unconscious to have survived something such as that. Seeing the old man run towards him Eli allowed 2 hands to poke out from his blazer holding 2 of his pistols and take aim at Tarin.

"Old man if you want a crew to join why did you bother joining a bunch of failed Marine turned pirates. Join me and you won't have to worry about looking after pathetic big headed egotists." Keeping an eye on Issac Eli had his guns in his hands ready to pull the trigger and tear through Tarin's body if his shots landed.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Xros hearts gather   Serious: The Xros hearts gather - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 12:44 pm

Isaac saw the guy dodge his move and wasn't suprised at all. from what this guy had done earlier nothing suprised him, Isaac knew that even with his soru he would be able to dodge the chain of legs coming towards him, so he quickly crossed his arms infront of his chest and said inside himself Tekkai:Iron body his skin and flesh became as hard as Iron just in time before the chain of kicks hit him, the force of the kicks where so powerfull that Isaac launched into the air, during his flight upwards he took out 4 scalpels and when he reached maximum height, he trew the scalpels towards the stranger with such power that they would nail the guy too the ground, when the scalpels where thrown he pulled his katana, faced the tip towards the stranger and let gravity do the rest.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Xros hearts gather   Serious: The Xros hearts gather - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 1:09 pm

Unsurprised by this attack Eli threw himself back up on his feet and looked up at the man who e'd sent flying and when he saw him shooting towards him with the scalpels flying his way and the man wielding katanas Eli shot his right arm backwards releasing a chain of arms backwards. Keeping an eye on the closer weapons Eli wanted to remove he threats and used a reverse of one of his previous attacks and as his arms reached out further he brought his arms back quickly at great speed and swung his arm back through the momentum of the vacuum built up by the chain leading backwards to launch a vacuum forwards which would launch the weapons and shitty pirate the opposite way opposing the force of gravity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Xros hearts gather   Serious: The Xros hearts gather - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Xros hearts gather
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next