One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 3: Vacation

Go down 
+2
klemenator
y dau cymraeg
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 3: Vacation Empty
PostSubject: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 3: Vacation   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 3: Vacation Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 5:29 pm

((OCC: Ok this thread is for everyone to rest on a vacation. Those who haven't introduced properly or haven't been introduced at all or if you just want to join the crew please post. The crewmates can get to know each other, develop bonds, or even create rivals. Sparring and small battle are allowed but nothing too big.))

Namor was resting on beaches on Banaro. His body was still beat up from the battle with the admiral he decided to hold a meeting with the crew he had some very important things to tell them. His body was covered in bandages leaving only his pants on. His hair which was once put in dreadlocks now hung freely down his head. In short Namor looked liked crap. The fact that he was in weaken state showed that this meeting was very important. Namor took a deep breath before speaking "Men, some of you I know others I have no idea who you are. Before I continue with this meeting please annoce yourself and let yourself be known. Name and profession."

Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 3: Vacation   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 3: Vacation Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 10:47 am

Craig did a little mock salute; before proudly announcing, "Aye aye captain! Evening ladies and gentlemen! I am Fleetwood Craig! or Craig Fleetwood if you prefer the surname being last! I'm one of the worlds best marksmen eva~! I use a pair of bowguns! And I am also the first mate of this crew! I also love the ladies, and my life motto is to party like theres no tomorrow!" he then turned to the Bruce, and added; "And while were saying stuff to each other, Bruce, next time to you bring Namor back to our ship, tell me when he's alive, when he spoke it scared me sh*itl*ss!" Craig then laughed at the memory, and gave Bruce a playfuly punch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 3: Vacation   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 3: Vacation Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 12:58 pm

Namor was awaiting for the rest of the crew to introduce themselves when a seaguall dropped by and dropped Namor a letter. The envelop was sealed by the crest of the world government. Namor was going to throw it away, but his curiousity got the best of him. He opened the letter to reveal that he has been accepted into the ranks of the shichibukai "You got to be kidding me?! Guys, you won't believe this. I have been accepted as a Shichibukai!!!!"
Back to top Go down
klemenator

klemenator

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 3: Vacation   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 3: Vacation Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 4:15 pm

What the hell! If you accept that theres gonna be another battle on this ship! Jinsoku knew that namor wouldn't join the marines well he hoped that he wouldn't... Jinsoku never wanted to join the marines since they killed his best friend. He knew he couldn't beat namor in a fight. Umm... Your not gonna join are you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 3: Vacation   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 3: Vacation Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 9:10 pm

Namor looked at Jinsoku with a serious a look. Did just threaten him as captain of the crew? Namor was hurt badly, but he wasn't as weak to be pushed around either. A captain must have the respect of his crew, or he is no captain at all. What did he mean by another battle on this ship? Namor would have drowned an ordinary devil fruit user for questioning him like that, but Namor figured he must have his reasons so he wanted to hear him out. After all they were nakama, and Namor couldn't just kill his own kin.

"First I have some news. I have decided to make Bruce my second mate. Now for you, Jinskou, I will accept their offer to join the ranks of Shichibukai. This will help us in our goal to conquer fishman island. Not to mention I can my rank to protect my crew. You guys are the world to me, despite how little to know each other. Why do have a problem Jinsoku?"
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 3: Vacation   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 3: Vacation Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 11:05 pm

Greim was sitting in a restaurant full of people, having a lunch that he would call: "Food for kings."

He had got to the island one week ago and he had fallen in love with the food of this restaurant, staying in banaro island had its difficult things, like avoiding weird peope and the marines, but it was also very fun.

"HEY! SOME PEOPLE SAY THERES A FIGHT GOING ON IN THE SEA!!!"-a man said while hitting open the doors of the restaurant.

"Go away and let us eat!!!!"-a lot of people said in unisone."yeah, yeah.."-everyone agreed.

But Greim was keen in fights and paid for his food, picked up his swords and walked towards the sea. There wasnt any fight going on....
"hell to that man!"- Greim mumbled.
But there were some men on the beach talking and one of them looked hurt, like beaten up. So Greim walked towards them.

"Hi!"-Greim said kindly.-"you look hurt, are you ok? My name is Greim, Greim Glowheart. Im a first rate swordsman"

Last edited by Rodoku97 on Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 3: Vacation   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 3: Vacation Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 9:36 am

Craig's jaw dropped as he heard what Namor just said. "A fricking shickibauchi?! I thought the marines were thinking your already dead since last time!" he said in suprise, but then the sudden realisation that this was a good chance to thin out corruption in the marines, and grinnied cheerfully as he usually did. "Brilliant! This means we can keep an eye out for the corrupt scum, and just leave in the good guys!" the first mate said cheerfully, and cheered as he heard that Bruce was getting a premotion. He then turned round to see who the person who just introduced himself was. "Well, Mr. Glowheart, were the newly appointed shikibauchi crew of the brilliant captain here!" he told the swordsman enthusiasticly, as he playfully punched Namor on the shoulder, forgeting completely about his condition.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 3: Vacation   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 3: Vacation Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 10:03 am

Namor nearly screamed when Criag punched him. His wounds were still sore from the battle. "My thoughts exactly Craig. We can stop the corruption of World Government from the inside. We can make a better for all species alike, but I can't do it alone. I need to support of all my crew including you Jinsoku."

He then turned to the newcomer, Glem "Hello friend. My name is Namor, captain of the purple hearts and newly appointed Shichibukai. This is my crew First Mate Criag, My second mate, Bruce, Nejin, the crew's doctor, Jinsoku, cook, and the others. What brings you over here?"

Last edited by Sorrykid on Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
klemenator

klemenator

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 3: Vacation   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 3: Vacation Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 12:07 pm

Alot of things were going on in Jinsokus head but the most important thing was that he just got aware of what he said and that he disrespected his nakama. Captain that came out of anger. I had bad experiance with er marines... Id rather not talk about it. Jinsoku felt stupid and wasn't very angry anymore. Guess the captain has his reason to conquer fishman island. I don't have a problem with it as long as we won't have to do any marines dirty work. Or any marine work... Schibukai huh.. Didn't think it would turn out that way right Frank? Jinsoku looked at the sky and then looked back at the captain.

Green = talking
Orange = thinking
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 3: Vacation   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 3: Vacation Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 12:31 pm

Namor looked at Jinsoku "Its ok Jinsoku. We all have been wronged by the marines, and I won't force you do something you don't want to." He then turned to Glem "We are looking for some new crewmates at the moment. Do you want to join? We are in need of a swordsman."
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 3: Vacation   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 3: Vacation Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 7:19 pm

(OOC:ITS GREIM!!!!)

"Me?Greim Glowheart?Joining the crew of a shichibukai?-Greim said surprised.-"I'm afraid im not worth of such a honor."

"To become part of the crew of a shichibukai... I have never been that honored in my whole life... well maybe when my father gave me the family katana, but its like a dream.-Greim thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 3: Vacation   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 3: Vacation Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 7:39 pm

Namor was surprised that Griem humbled himself "The purple hearts will accept anyone who wants to fight for freedom and piracy. Come on join us. I won't accept any other answer."
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 3: Vacation   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 3: Vacation Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 7:54 pm

Greim showed a dim simle on his face, but a dim VERY HAPPY one, like the ones you show when you feel proud.

"ok, I wil join you then."-Greim now smiled widely and happily said.-" So now you're my nakama, and I hope you bring good food on board, huh!

Greim hugged everyone he had near at the same time in a groupal hug.

"I aim to be the N°1 swordsman in the world!"-he said letting his new crewmates go.-"I hope that being part of your crew will bring me new adventures to my life... besides getting in trouble because of killing marines".

Greim smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 3: Vacation   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 3: Vacation Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 9:01 am

Namor said "Well what are we making for? Its time to celebrate. Bring all the food and drinks off the ship. Its time to have ourselves a party!!!"
Back to top Go down
klemenator

klemenator

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 3: Vacation   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 3: Vacation Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 12:42 pm

Il be right back! Jinsoku ran to the ship. He took all the food and drinks they got even the 1 week old sandwich.They probaby won't notice it... Jinsoku looked at the oven. Crap i forgot to heat it up... Guess il cook it with electricity. Jin took the chicken out of the oven and generated lightning from his hand. He Cooked the chicken with his electricity took a keg of sake and wen't outside. Here you go guys enjoy! Jinsoku smiled and put the stuff on the floor.

Green = talking
Orange = thinking
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 3: Vacation   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 3: Vacation Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 6:01 pm

Bruce wasn't surprised by the news, his captain was strong and survived an Admirals storm leg attack. With a small smile Bruce looked around the island he didn't like all of the calmness. It made him somewhat uneasy, it actually reminded him of his home in the Calm Belt. However the news wasn't all good, and Bruce knew it. It meant that they would be fighting stronger and stronger foes, putting their lives in more danger than ever before. With this Bruce knew what he had to do.

"Karakusagawara Seiken"

Sending out a powerful shock wave from his fist that gathered the water vapor in the air to make it's self only that much stronger hit the ground. This caused the sand to shoot upwards and in all directions. The sand soon began to fall back down showering any and everyone in it's range. Bruce had to get stronger, he needed to protect the ones who had despite his wishes become his nakama.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 3: Vacation   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 3: Vacation Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 6:20 pm

Namor quickly began feasting on the food that Jinsoku. The first thing he ate was the cooked chicken that Jinsoku cooked. He swallowed the whole thing whole, and drank some mead afterwards. Namor grabbed everything his hands could reach. While Bruce trained, Namor needed to get his strength up for the incoming trip. If the others didn't join in the food would be gone before the knew it. Namor then ate the week old sandwich. It didn't bother him at all.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 3: Vacation   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 3: Vacation Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 10:34 pm

Greim looked at all the food. And then started eating everything he could, reached some cooked chicken, was going to take the one week old sandwich but Namor took it first, he silently followed the sanwich's direction into Namor's mouth with hate.

"LETS PARTY EVERYONE!!!!"-Greim yelled too happy to contain himself.-"THREE CHEERS FOR THE NEW SHICHIBUKAI NAMOR!!!"
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 3: Vacation   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 3: Vacation Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 5:20 am

"Alright! A party! Someone play some raving music man, it's early hours but the best party are ones with girls and rave music!" Craig said cheerfully, taking a swig out of his mug of sake. He then noticed the sky above got a little darker, and a whole load of sand just pied on him. "What the hell? This beach hate me or something?" he said confused, only the arm holding the mug and his head not covered in sand. He then took another swig from his sake and added, "Eh, never mind, now where the ladies?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 3: Vacation   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 3: Vacation Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 10:39 am

Nejin laughed at Craig's attitude "Haha, Yeah, where are the girls?" he said lightly "Happy....Shikibuchiday?" he said, confused, taking a flask of whiskey out of his pocket and swiging it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 3: Vacation   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 3: Vacation Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 4:18 pm

Namor called the women from the villager over to join the party. In fear of making the pirates angry, the villagers sent their most beautiful woman and a female giant for bruce. The women hesitately walked over and laid next to the purple hearts humoring them out of fear of getting hurt. "Enjoy yourselves today for tomorrow we head for Fishman island!"
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 3: Vacation   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 3: Vacation Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 9:09 am

Craig couldn't help staring at the beautiful women around them, his usual grin widening, and eyes mixed with lust and love. He strolled over casually to a young blonde wide eyed with fear, standing terrified at the edge of the group. "Cmon baby, don't stand there all alone, it's a party, enjoy ya self!" She then nodded as Craig put an arm around her. "Man, now we just need music, then were set! So, a beverage for the beauty or snack for the sexy one?", he babbled, believing he was at least making first base, while the girl probably thought he wasn't fit to bat.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 3: Vacation   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 3: Vacation Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 1:50 pm

While partying Greim started to look for Namor, he wanted to know more about him, how strong he was, how he got to be a shichibukai.

When he found Namor he asked.

"Hey Namor, I wanted to ask you."-said Greim. "How did you get to be a shichibukai? How are you so strong?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 3: Vacation   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 3: Vacation Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 2:56 pm

Namor looked at the new recruit "Well the main reason I became a shichibukai I guess is because I fought an admiral and survive among other things."

Namor figured it was time to tell them the truth about himself. They deserved to know before going to fishman island "I think its time for me to tell you guys my past. A long time I was raised by my mother alone of fishman island. When I grew up I became a loyal guard of the royal family on fishman island. I served the royal family for many years and became a hero among the people. I feel in love with the princess, and we were engaged to be married. Then I found out something disturbing that the king was none other than my father. He apparently had an affair with my mother, and paid her to keep quiet about their discretion. It turns out that I was the future king of fishman islnd. In a fit of rage I killed the king, and became wanted in my homeland. So I fled the island, and exiled myself. Now this new guy named Shelly has taken over my throne. Thats why I formed the purple hearts to take back my throne."
Back to top Go down
Master of Chaos

Master of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 3: Vacation   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 3: Vacation Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 3:28 pm

Toshiro had been adrift for days.

After loosing track his crew during the war in Atlantis he was forced to the surface. He manage to find a small dingy and tried to head out to the nearest island. Unfortunately as he was riding in the dingy a storm hit. He was tossed around like a cork and lost all sense of where he was during the storm.

He awoke after the storm not knowing where he was. He tried flying to get some sense of direction but he couldn't see anything. He eventually just laid down in the dingy trying to conserve his energy. After a few days of spearing the occasional fish and collecting rainwater for drinking Toshiro heard something. Over the waves he heard wheat he thought was the sounds of a party. He transformed into his demon form and took flight towards the sounds. He saw the island where a big party was going on.

He landed on the outer edges of the party and collapsed. He managed to croak out, "Does anyone have any water?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 3: Vacation   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 3: Vacation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 3: Vacation
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next