One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GOFF: Ariel vs Avis

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nikz200

nikz200

GOFF: Ariel vs Avis Empty
PostSubject: GOFF: Ariel vs Avis   GOFF: Ariel vs Avis Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 3:18 am

The contract was clear as Ariel entered the bar. This woman known as Avis had to be captured and brought in, she had upset some very high profile clients. Ariel saw the woman and then threw her knife to the wall beside Avis "Im meant to bring you in one way or another, so can you like please make my job easy and surrender faster?"
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Ariel vs Avis   GOFF: Ariel vs Avis Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 3:18 am

Avis Ridley shot her attacker an irritated side glance as the knife embedded itself into the wall beside her. Finishing her drink would have to wait; first, this woman had to learn her manners. Standing up and yanking the small knife out of the wood, Avis pointed the tip of the blade in the other female's direction.

"Now what would be the fun in that? I do hope you'll be an entertaining one, to make up for interrupting me so rudely. Show me your worst!" Avis smirked as she said this, gently tossing the knife to return it to its owner. She had no need for the weapon, and touching it would allow her to use her devil's fruit abilities on the knife later. The chances of the girl realizing this before it was too late, however, would be slim to none. Until then, Avis drew her sword and was content with the attacker making the first move.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Ariel vs Avis   GOFF: Ariel vs Avis Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 3:49 am

Ariel didnt catch the knife, indeed it was her wire which she had attached to the end of her blade. It was too thin for human eyes to see, but she had to keep attached. Ariel then grinned as she placed her knife into the stachel she had strapped to her thigh. As they were talking, wires were already moving throughout the bar, being set. She grinned "This will be decided as soon as you move....." She dashed foward at least aiming a simple roundhouse kick at Avis's feet.
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Ariel vs Avis   GOFF: Ariel vs Avis Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 4:24 pm

"I'm absolutely terrified," Avis retorted with a roll of her eyes and speech dripping with sarcasm. She didn't even bother moving until Ariel dashed forward and kicked at her feet, and by then Avis was prepared to react. With a short vertical jump, Avis easily cleared the sweeping kick. The moment her feet hit the floor again, she gripped the hilt of her blade with both hands and brought it over her head.

"Bird of Prey!" Avis violently slashed downward, sending a point blank blade of air rushing towards Ariel's torso. While such an attack indoors might be a bit overkill, she cared little about what would become of the establishment if the attack missed its target. The building and its customers were simply in her way, she concluded.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Ariel vs Avis   GOFF: Ariel vs Avis Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 9:01 pm

Ariel grinned as Avis sent her blade down. Her wires formed into a strong bunch , repelling Avis's sword strike. Ariel slid across as her wires engulfed Avis's sword, sholding it in place. "Not good enough for me....." Ariel then twirled her knife and aimed to hack at Avis's back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Ariel vs Avis   GOFF: Ariel vs Avis Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GOFF: Ariel vs Avis
Page 1 of 1