One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wain Walker

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Murii

Murii

Wain Walker Empty
PostSubject: Wain Walker   Wain Walker Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 8:15 pm

Name: Wain Walker

Bounty: 0

Species: Human

Allegiance: Pirate "The Red Cross Pirates"

Home Village/Ocean: East Blue

Appearance: He is quite long. His hair is red and it is long. He has it all togheter in a low ponytale on the back of his head. His skin is guite pale and his eyes are black. He is wearing a black coat with long arms. He almost never closes the coat so you can see he's chest quite well. He is wearing a grey pair of jeans and a pair of black flat shoes. On his back he has a guitar case with his guitar inside of it. The guitar case is black with the white text "Where words fail music speaks!". His guitar is Red and black, it has a checkered pattern.
Wain Walker Wain_w10
Only the hair and the skin color.

History:
In a little town in the East Blue a boy was born. This boy was a little odd, even at bith he had red hair. Not much but a little bit of red hair on his head. He was a beautiful child but his mom looked at him with a disgusted face.

"He is not my son! He is the child of a demon!" His mom said.

She couldn't even smile a little. She didn't even want to hold him in her arms. She looked at the doctor.

"Take the child and do what ever you want with it, just don't let it come near me ever again!" The mother said.

"I'm sorry madam but I can't do that. You will have to take the baby with you!" The doctor answerd.

After looking at the little baby boy for a while she turned her head. After a week at the hospital the mother was going to take her son out from the hospital. She carried her own son in a plastic bag, the little child cried but she didn't care. She went out to the graveyard and looked at all the stones. She then looked down on the child.

"I hope you die and go right to hell!" The mother said.

Then she put down the bag and turned around. She just walked away, leaving the child at the graveyard all alone! The next day a woman that was going to visit one of the dead when she heard a voice. A baby voice crying. She walked closer and closer to the sound and suddenly she could see a baby on the ground. She picked it up and rocked him back and forth. She sang a bit quiet so that he would stop crying. She looked around but nowere is his parents to be seen.

"Aren't you just to cute?" The woman said and looked down on the little boy.

She decided to take him home and rasie him as if he was her own. She named him Wain. After 5 years past he was already 5 years and he could talk. He called the woman Mom but her name was Lara, Lara Walker. She had not told Wain about the happening 5 years ago, she really didn't want to tell him that his parents left him at birth but she knew she would have to tell him one day! The little boy went to a nice school and he had some medical abilities. Even tough he really liked to work with medicine he's passion was music! He loved to play the guitar and the piano, already at the age of 8 he was a great musician!

Lara always wanted to hear his songs and that made Wain really happy until the day of his 9th birtday. Lara and Wain was sitting at home and celebrated his birthday when the kings guards walked in to the house by froce!

"We are looking for a Lara Walker, is she here?" The Guards said.

"No she is not." Lara answerd.

"Well if you see her report to the king at once!" The guards said.

"Ofcourse!" Lara answerd with out eye contact.

The guards left the house and Lara walked to Wain and said:

"Listen to me my love, I won't be able to be here for you anymore. But there is something I will have to tell you.
I am not your birth mother!"

Wain was a really smart boy so even if he only was 9 years old me knew what this meant.

"But who is then?!" Wain asked.

"I don't know, I found you on a grayeyard 9 years ago. Im sorry I didn't tell you!" Lara said while looking in to
Wains eyes.

His eyes were shocked but there was no tears in them.

"It's okay, you were the best mom I ever could get!" Wain smiled and looked up at Lara.

"That's my boy! Never stop smiling and never lose hope! Promise me that Wain, promise!" Lara said with tears in her eyes.

"I promsie! But mom if you are leaving what is going to happen to me?" Wain said with a low voice.

"Don't you worry, If you go to the Island on the west side of this one you will find your uncle. He will take care of you and he's strong so he can train you! Wain you will have to hide for a while and don't come out before the moon is up, okay?" Lara said.

"Yea, I understand but why?" Wain asked.

"Beacuse they will take you too if they see you!." Lara answerd.

She took Wain in the right hand and walked down the stairs. She then walked in to a little room and pushed the wall. The wall moved and there was a little space with a little food and water.

"Here you can hide." Lara said with a smile.

"Why don't you hide your self with me?" Wain asked.

"Beacuse if im gone they are going to look for me and they will find both of us." Lara said.

Suddenly she could hear how the door opens and the voices are angry.

"Get in now Wain!" She said.

Wain hugged Lara and then did as she had said. She closed the door and wain could hear how her fotsteps was walking up the stairs. Wain heard how the guards arested her and beat her. He didn't want to hear anymor so he did put his hands over his ears. He waited and waited. He didn'd know if the moon was up yet but he walked out to look. It was. He walked out of the house and went to the shore, from the house he had brought some food for his journey. He stole a little row boat and did as Lara said.

When he had reached the island he went to the village to look for another "Walker"! How would he find one guy in a big village, he didn't even know his name!
He walked around in the village deep at night. Suddenly a man comes walking. He looks at Wain.

"Who are you boy?" The old man asked.

"I'm Wain Walker!" Wain asked nicely.

"Walker?!? Are you Lara's boy?" The old man said with a shocked face.

"Yes thats me, are you the man Lara was talking about?!" Wain aksed.

"Myes thats me. But call me Uncle Patric. What happend to Lara, did the guards take her away?" The old man
said.

Wain nodded.

"I kenw it would happen sooner or later..." Uncle Patric said.

"Uncle patric! I know this might sound silly but please I have to get stronger! I don't ever want to see someone I love be taken awayfrom me again and if that isn'tgoing to happen again I will have to fight!" Wain said.

"Your a smart boy, If you want to get strong you will have to choose a weapon first. If you don't choose the right one I wont be able to train you." Uncle Patric said with smile.

"It's easy! I don't want a weapon! I want to fight with my fists!" Wain said fast after Uncle Patric.
Uncle Patric smiled.

" Good choise! When do you want to start?" Uncle Patric asked.

"Right now!" Wain said seriously.

"The first step is to train your strenght!"

For years Wain would have to liftheavy weights and run several miles. After 3 years Wain was 12 and he was quite strong.

"Next step Wain, endurance. I want you to puch this mounatin until your fists starts to bleed!" Uncle patric said.

" Yes Uncle Patric!" Wain answerd!

He started to hit the mountain, it really did hurt but he still smiled and he never complained! He was going to keep he's promise to Lara no matter what! After 8 hours his fists started to bleed!

" You will have to be able to puch the mountain for 30 hours! Keep on training!" Uncle Patric said.

"Yes Uncle Patric!" Wain said!

After weeks of training he was able to punch the mountain for 25 hours.

"Thats not enough Wain nd you know it!" Uncle Patric said seriously.

"Yes I know Uncle Patric!" Wain answerd!

After two weeks Wain could hit the mountain for 35 hours!

"Well done Wain. Now it is up to you to figure out what to do with your skills!" Uncle patric said.

After 6 years he had become alot stronger and he was ready to leave the island! He took antoher ship and sailed away. He was going to look for new adventures and new friends! And one day he would return to the island as the strongest man Uncle Patric had ever seen! These two years he traveld around he also got a new guitar and just couldn't wait to show somebody his music skills!

Personality:
He is always happy and smiles! He never ever want to see anyone he loves die. He really want to meet new people and he just can't stop joking around. He can be really serious if it's needed but it doesen't happen to often. He LOVES cat's. He really just love them, if he sees one he just have to cuddle with it.

Ship: We don't have one yet.

Ship Flag: A black flag with a white outlined black paw print on it and a skull in the paw.

Devil Fruit: N/A
type: N/A
effect: N/A

Special Abilities: He never get's depressed. He is really strong and he is really smart. He is a good musican.

Learned Techniques (Keep it 1-25):

Redirection-As an enemy launches a physical attack at him he grabs their attack and redirects their attack using their momentum against them.

Lullaby-Plays a tune on his guitar which makes everyone who hears it drowsy which makes their reactions slower and their attacks weaker.

Adrenaline Music-Plays a loud rock 'n' roll tune which anyone hears wakes them up and makes them more alert and gives them a slight adrenaline boost.

Whirlwind Punch
-Spins fist around quickly making like a small vacuum then punch through the vacuum towards the enemy unleashing a boost of condensed air around your fist into the enemy. (Don't know if this one would work or be allowed but its worth a try)
Weapons/Items: N/A

Goals: To join a Pirate crew and be their musican. Get new friends.

Last edited by Murii on Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:53 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I just fixed some spelling.)
Back to top Go down

Wain Walker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wain Walker   Wain Walker Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 10:39 pm

Denied...No wait the other thing. Approved
Back to top Go down

Wain Walker
Page 1 of 1