One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 5: As quiet as a fuss (Open to the Dusk Pirates, THIS IS A VACATION THREAD AND A PLOT MOVING THREAD)

Go down 
+4
Karasu(the crow)
Sleepy
Shichibukai Hunter
Maxulus
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Maxulus

Maxulus

Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 5: As quiet as a fuss (Open to the Dusk Pirates, THIS IS A VACATION THREAD AND A PLOT MOVING THREAD) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 5: As quiet as a fuss (Open to the Dusk Pirates, THIS IS A VACATION THREAD AND A PLOT MOVING THREAD)   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 5: As quiet as a fuss (Open to the Dusk Pirates, THIS IS A VACATION THREAD AND A PLOT MOVING THREAD) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 6:08 pm

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" Koga screamed as he received the punch and he was sent flying towards Maximillion's door. The turtle's face was slammed in the door with force, causing a very loud sound. Afterwards, he fell on the floor and he lied almost unconscious, with his eyes barely opened from the shock of the attack. Frank got him off guard... Why would he act like that for a small item like a fiddle?! Koga could not answer it... However, that was not the time to do so. He had to inform Maximillion about the ship that was coming.

As he raised his upper body and was ready to get up completely, the door of the cabin opened. Maximillion looked towards Koga who was lying right in front of his eyes with an extremely angry look on his face and was prepared to tell to him to get lost unless he wanted to get "punished". Koga, knowing what Maximillion would say, though, prepared himself and before his captain could spell a single word, he said "I am sorry for interrupting you... But we got some visitors... Take a look at the ship.".

After he spoke these words, Koga got up and pointed towards the ship that was heading towards the Happy Dusky. "I see..." the captain said. "You are lucky for now... The next time, though, you are finished Koga." he completed, before getting inside his room the change his clothes. After all, he would need a formal appearance to meet those who were boarding that ship. Then, a second after getting inside, he got out. Apparently, he noticed the appearance of Renko on the ship after he got inside and recalled what he saw. "AND WHO IS THAT GUY?!" he asked Koga with an angry look, before Koga disappeared from his sight and hid himself behind a barrel. "Whatever..." Maximillion said and he got back in his room once again in order to prepare himself.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 5: As quiet as a fuss (Open to the Dusk Pirates, THIS IS A VACATION THREAD AND A PLOT MOVING THREAD) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 5: As quiet as a fuss (Open to the Dusk Pirates, THIS IS A VACATION THREAD AND A PLOT MOVING THREAD)   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 5: As quiet as a fuss (Open to the Dusk Pirates, THIS IS A VACATION THREAD AND A PLOT MOVING THREAD) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 7:09 am

Ellen watched her violence prone crew mates with disintrest, staring at them with a look of intense boredom. "Eh, forget it, im going back down to the workshop." she said, more to herself than her crew mates, and about to head below deck once more before noticing a ship in the distance to which she grew a devilish grin across her face, before rushing down to her workshop. Great! A target! Something I can finally test the fireworks on! I'll finally be able to blow something up properly too! And by the looks of things it was extrmely sturdy, quite good workman ship, which means more of a challenge!, she thought to herself in delight of the idea of wood reduced to splinters thanks to her new weapons, which she was franticly shoving into her pockets.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 5: As quiet as a fuss (Open to the Dusk Pirates, THIS IS A VACATION THREAD AND A PLOT MOVING THREAD)   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 5: As quiet as a fuss (Open to the Dusk Pirates, THIS IS A VACATION THREAD AND A PLOT MOVING THREAD) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 10:49 am

Quincy just looked at the newcomer recognizing him from steel. Whether or not he was still apart of steel was a mystery but quincy didn't care he was hungry. "Dang you Mantra! Cook me a meal I'm hungry." Then he saw renko inject himself with something. He wanted to try some too "can I have some?"
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 5: As quiet as a fuss (Open to the Dusk Pirates, THIS IS A VACATION THREAD AND A PLOT MOVING THREAD)   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 5: As quiet as a fuss (Open to the Dusk Pirates, THIS IS A VACATION THREAD AND A PLOT MOVING THREAD) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 1:43 pm

Ajax definitely felt a little better now that he was in control of the steering wheel, and the situation. He couldn't wait to ditch these losers for a crew that would actually get him some prestige. Who knew, he might even have a better reputation than before his latest failure...
Now to figure out how to join up with them and not look suspicious.... Oh, and without alarming the Golddust pirates of his plans too early he guessed.
"Captain, if you don't mind... Could I do the talking?"
Maggie Reinolds looked at him, her eyebrows raised.
"Why?"
Right, from her point of view, they'd do the usual: enter the ship, grab the money and run for it. Another reason this crew was so boring: Rarely had there been a time when blood had been drawn. Then again, when she did want to fight, h boy, this woman didn't go easy on anyone...
"Well.... I happen to be a decent haggler...."
True.
"Learned that from my pa.. Wanted me to take over family business when I grew up. That didn't work out.... But maybe I can persuade those fakers to give up without a fight.... since you do have a reputation..."
Partly true... Except the part about his father. But true enough, right?
Magpie didn't think about that long, just nodded. She wasn't much of a talker, and if Ajax said he could persuade them, then he damn likely could. It was a personal triuph to see how much she trusted him.
"Yaaaay, Ajaxnya! Way to go, you show them!"
And there went his sudden burst of smugness replaced by a feeling of "God, shut up". On the outside, he smiled and tipped his hat to Ophelia.
"Thanks, I'll do my best."
He could feel Ignacios look on his back, but who cared about him, anyway?

Once they got close enough for them to hear him, Ajax smiled at his captain.
"Now look at me blowing their cover..."
Or rather, making sure it really was them. He turned to the ship and called out to the crew.
"I need to talk to your captain, Maximillion Maimou!"
Pleeease let this actually be them! Ajax wasn't a religious man, but right now, he send a prayer to every single god he could think of: Please, please end this bottomless pit of boredom and lack of opportunity he had soehow fallen into!
Back to top Go down
BLiIx

BLiIx

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 5: As quiet as a fuss (Open to the Dusk Pirates, THIS IS A VACATION THREAD AND A PLOT MOVING THREAD)   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 5: As quiet as a fuss (Open to the Dusk Pirates, THIS IS A VACATION THREAD AND A PLOT MOVING THREAD) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 2:07 pm

Dio was very tired after they got out of Impel Down. He was for the past 2 years in sea-stone handcuffs in a hot desert. Well what he did first when he arrived to the ship is looking where he could lye down. He found a little corner away from other people on the ship and felt alseep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 5: As quiet as a fuss (Open to the Dusk Pirates, THIS IS A VACATION THREAD AND A PLOT MOVING THREAD)   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 5: As quiet as a fuss (Open to the Dusk Pirates, THIS IS A VACATION THREAD AND A PLOT MOVING THREAD) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 2:19 pm

renko glanced up at quincy and injected the last syringeful he had left and said "no This is my medicine. Your not ill are you" he then got his powder into a small bowl made of cloth and started to make it into a liquid he had a little amount of powder left. he then got the liquid and filled half of his syringes and then got the other half and got his own blood and used that to fill the other syringes. he then started to make some clothes very quickly some fashionable some not. and after making 100 pieces in 15 minutes very high quality and made them into a 10 piece parcels.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 5: As quiet as a fuss (Open to the Dusk Pirates, THIS IS A VACATION THREAD AND A PLOT MOVING THREAD)   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 5: As quiet as a fuss (Open to the Dusk Pirates, THIS IS A VACATION THREAD AND A PLOT MOVING THREAD) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 1:46 pm

Upon listening to Ajax calling Maximillion's name, Koga was shocked to find out that those who boarded the ship knew about him. However, as Maximillion was not there, he decided to ask him by himself. Ignoring what happened between Renko, Quincy and the other members of the crew, he jumped quickly on the deck, taking a serious look on his face and looking at the people who were coming. The man who was calling for Maximillion was a man he had not seen before. He could not be an ally of the "Mastermind". If he was, Koga would know about him, as he was with Maximillion for quite a long time.

"Hm? Maximillion is busy..." he said with a serious look on his face. "Even if he was not, though, I doubt he would be coming to somebody he did not know... He has no time for mere pirates." Koga continued saying. Then, he stared at the ship and waited for an answer with a face that showed how much suspicious he was about the people that just came... Who were these people and what were they doing over there was one of the few questions that travelled through the turtle's mind.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 5: As quiet as a fuss (Open to the Dusk Pirates, THIS IS A VACATION THREAD AND A PLOT MOVING THREAD)   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 5: As quiet as a fuss (Open to the Dusk Pirates, THIS IS A VACATION THREAD AND A PLOT MOVING THREAD) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 3:57 pm

Aw come on, he couldn't have been right about the faking thing, could he? Curse you, various gods, who even needs you fuckers!? Yeah, can't even answer a simple little prayer like that. Damn right, useless jerks!
While continuing to curse his luck, and all gods he could think of, Ajax remained absolutely calm outside. He turned to his "captain" with a small smile. She was obviously impressed.
Goddamnit. Now for another try. He just didn't want to believe his luck could be that screwed up. But before he could even open his mouth, Ophelia (who had been way too quiet the last two minutes) jumped forwards and onto the reling of their smaller ship , which almost seemed like a walnut when compared to the Dusks ship.
"So Ajaxnya was riiight then? You are fakers! Fakey fakey fakers!"
God, no!
Hastily, Ajax stepped forwards and covered her mouth. Angering them was definitely not the right way to do this! How dumb did you have to be...?
"I never said that!"
He hastily said, looking up to what looked like a turtle...fish...man.
"And I can assure you, we are not mere pirates."
He said a bit louder. Well, it was true, he wasn't a pirate. As for the others....
"If Maximillion can sacrifice a slight bit of his time to us, we want to offer him a deal!"
He could hear Ignacio inhale sharply behind his back as the young man understood what was going on here. He had always been a quick thinker, that one, and Ajax started to worry that he might tell this time, but luck was on his side this time, as Magpie opened her mouth befoer Ignacio could, and the boy would never interrupt her.
"What are you doing?"
She hissed, not loud enough for anyone on the other ship to hear. Good question, what was he doing?
"Trying to talk them into showing us their leader, who will no doubt call himself Maximillion, and offer him to leave them alive if they just hand over the gold quietly?"
He whispered back, equally inaudible, and without taking his eyes off the... oh, whatever it was.
Even he had to admit, his explanations were starting to sound a bit suspicious. But the word "Gold" was sure to blind Magpie. He had known her for long enough to figure this out. So, he wasn't surprised when she just quietly stepped back and let him continue. Now if only Ignacio didn't decide to talk.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 5: As quiet as a fuss (Open to the Dusk Pirates, THIS IS A VACATION THREAD AND A PLOT MOVING THREAD)   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 5: As quiet as a fuss (Open to the Dusk Pirates, THIS IS A VACATION THREAD AND A PLOT MOVING THREAD) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 6:00 am

Suddenly, Ellen burst back ontop of the deck, with cargo trousers stuffed with fireworks, with a look of crazed excitement. "Is the ship still here? Can I blow it up? Please? I brought my own frieworks! Cmon, this a great chance to test them! Pretty please!", she blurted out hastily, quickly lokking round for an answer before staring down the other ship. Let's see, a small crew, none of them look powerful enough to stop an explosion. Hmmm, thats a really nice ship. Some real thought and technique put into that. Well, where's I put my matches?, Ellen thought to herself, in the speed similar to when she spoke.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 5: As quiet as a fuss (Open to the Dusk Pirates, THIS IS A VACATION THREAD AND A PLOT MOVING THREAD)   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 5: As quiet as a fuss (Open to the Dusk Pirates, THIS IS A VACATION THREAD AND A PLOT MOVING THREAD) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 3:31 am

"Wait Ellen!" Koga said while moving his arm at the left with a serious look on his face, in order to show her that he was blocking her from blowing up the ship. "We do not know what they want from us yet... And Maximillion does not either. We are not doing anything unless he tells us to do so... So wait a minute. You do not want him to be angry with us, do you? If he becomes angry, we are all doomed..."

As Koga said these words, Maximillion got out of his cabin. He had the same as usual face and his voice caused chilling as usual. He slowly walked towards Koga, making everyone stop talking while he was moving as a form of respect at the captain. In fact, that would not happen at all if the crew was alone. However, Maximillion's behavior on other crews was completely unpredictable, so the crew just did not say anything to see how he would behave first. "Doomed? Are you afraid of your captain, Koga?" he asked, but the turtle fishman looking turtle did not answer.

As soon as he reached Koga, Maximillion looked towards the pirates with a look that clearly showed that he was looking down on them. He said with his voice that showed no signs of emotion at all "Fakers? Fakey fakey fakers?" he asked and he waited for an answer from the pirates who approached his ship.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 5: As quiet as a fuss (Open to the Dusk Pirates, THIS IS A VACATION THREAD AND A PLOT MOVING THREAD)   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 5: As quiet as a fuss (Open to the Dusk Pirates, THIS IS A VACATION THREAD AND A PLOT MOVING THREAD) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 7:39 am

There was a moment of deep, deep silence on the ship, which was very convenient to Ajax, as it gave him time to reorganise his thoughts.
Okay, so, those weren't fakers. Those were the real deal. Over his giddyness, he forgot to thank the gods he had previously asked for this small favour. As mentioned before, he wasn't much of a religious person.
But this in front of them was, without a doubt, Maximillion Maimou... Incredible, even his presence made one stand on edge, there was an unbelievable tension, which....
"Ajax..."
The undercover marine was ripped away from his thoughts by his soon to be ex captains voice. Curious how, in the one situation where her leading skills would be appreciated, she preferred asking him for an explanation.
"Ajax, that's Maximillion Maimou."
Her voice was deadpan, and he could feel she was just as tense as he was. Carefully, he removed his hand from Ophelias mouth, who was suddenly very, very quiet, and, without turning his head to Magpie, answered her.
"Yes, I know."
Now, how to do this... Better not to get into the fakers part too much, might be difficult to explain.
"Mister Maximillion Maimou, my name is Ajax Sinclair..."
He said, and remembered to tip his newly acquired hat to the notorious pirate before continuing.
The eyes of all his crewmembers were on his back. They expected him to somehow magically solve this situation he had gotten them into. Well, too bad he had to disappoint.
"And I'm here to offer my services and my loyalty to you, if you need it. I guarantee you won't regret it."
Behind him, silence fell as his crewmates tried to register just what he had said right now. Well, three of them tried to. Ignacio, who had already figured out, already had his hand on his sword.
"Traitor...."
He growled, but not very loudly, and not very menacing. It sounded too much like a little kid trying to accuse him of stealing its candy to destract Ajax from what was going on in front of him.
This would be it.... There was no way back now.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 5: As quiet as a fuss (Open to the Dusk Pirates, THIS IS A VACATION THREAD AND A PLOT MOVING THREAD)   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 5: As quiet as a fuss (Open to the Dusk Pirates, THIS IS A VACATION THREAD AND A PLOT MOVING THREAD) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 9:54 am

Seeing Ajax willing to offer his services to himself, Maximillion took an evil smile on his face and looked at him with his evil look. The man knew that something fishy was going on with the crew and most importantly because he did not get an answer about calling the real Dusk Pirates fakes. The only way to learn was to ask directly...

"Well... Is there anything you want Mr. Sinclair? Apparently, I did not get an answer to my question, so allow me to pressume that it was a joke..."
. Then, his eyes shortened and his evil look seemed to be more evil than before. "Was it not?" he continued saying and he waited for an answer from Ajax to see what was going on.

Then, he turned his head above and looked at the sun that was shining. He took a deep breath and looked towards the undercover Marine. He moved his hand in a way that he showed that he was about to make a question. He asked "Also, Mr. Sinclair... Is there any way I can learn what you can do in order to offer me your loyalty? I never met you before... I have no idea WHO you really are... So you have to know that it is quite difficult for me to trust you...". The pirate did not trust Ajax at all...
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 5: As quiet as a fuss (Open to the Dusk Pirates, THIS IS A VACATION THREAD AND A PLOT MOVING THREAD)   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 5: As quiet as a fuss (Open to the Dusk Pirates, THIS IS A VACATION THREAD AND A PLOT MOVING THREAD) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 10:15 am

Yes, naturally, he wouldn't become a trusted member of the Dusk just by asking. He should have thought about that, he should have f*cking thought of a way to make himself trustworthy. It also seemed Maimou wasn't as easy to fool as just any pirate. But going this last step meant he really could not, in any way, ever make his crew believe he wasn't trying to betray them.
"Guessed you would say that...."
A joke... Well, not really. It hadn't been anything even remotely f*cking close to a joke. And lying was always ill advised in his job. Half-truths were much more efficient.
"Not a joke, just a way to get here. No one would be f*cking crazy enough to get near the real Dusk, but fakers are easy to approach..."
Ophelia, who was still standing on the reiling in front of him, turned her head, a mix of shock at the realisation and denial of the same on her face.
"Ajaxnya.... You... lied to us?"
No kidding. No freaking kidding. This woman was just so slow! Seriously, did the crush or whatever she had on him deepfry her brain so much she couldn't even grasp the most basic concept that he maybe wasn't as much on their side as she would have thought?
He ignored her. It was hard enough dealing with Maximillion Maimou alone, he didn't want to answer questions by his no doubt heartbroken crew as well.
"Also, eh... Look, I know coming along with a crew of weaklings you've probably never heard of and confessing to have betrayed their trust to do so... And also offering to just betray them doesn't exactly f*cking scream loyalty, but..."
But what, Ajax? Why does pirate you even want to join the crew? Why should he even trust you? Well, that first one at least was easy.
"But hey, you've gotta give me credit for being honest here, at least."
And then, Ajax started to smile a smile he had seen on some of his former captains, back when he was still a big shot as a spy. It was wide, showed a lot of teeth and gave off the impression that the one wearing it was somehow hungry... powerhungry, to be exact.
"And as for my motive... What else is there but power? Power I can't achieve with a weak crew like this one..."
He lessened his smile somewhat, understanding the effect had been clear enough and it was time to return to a more business like approach.
"But that most likely isn't exactly reason enough to trust me, hm? Well, captain of the Dusk, tell me what to do then."
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 5: As quiet as a fuss (Open to the Dusk Pirates, THIS IS A VACATION THREAD AND A PLOT MOVING THREAD)   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 5: As quiet as a fuss (Open to the Dusk Pirates, THIS IS A VACATION THREAD AND A PLOT MOVING THREAD) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 10:31 am

Seeing the way Ajax talked to the crew he came with made Maximillion smile with all his heart. That was an enjoyable view. He liked people like Ajax more than anything... Cunning and manipulative. That was a guy he really liked to have in his crew. He could be his right hand man... The man who would scheme with the "Mastermind"... And not only that, but Ajax said that he would be loyal. That was something greater than he expected.

As these things were coming through Maximillion's eye, he turned his head towards the flag of the crew that came with the undercover marine. He looked at their ship, too. It was quite big. He smiled evily, as usual and then he spoke his words to the man. He said as he pointed towards Ellen, who seemed to be prepared to blow up the ship.

"Take a look Ajax. This woman is Ellen Niarbel. She is an explosive maniac! She likes exploding things more than anything. I am a captain who makes favors to his crew... So, I would like you to "empty" this ship if possible. That could be a way for you to start a good relationship with the Dusk Pirates. Hmphmphmphmphmphmphmph!".

The captain was clear. He was asking Ajax to eliminate the crew he was travelling with, much to Koga's shock... The "Mastermind" was so evil...
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 5: As quiet as a fuss (Open to the Dusk Pirates, THIS IS A VACATION THREAD AND A PLOT MOVING THREAD)   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 5: As quiet as a fuss (Open to the Dusk Pirates, THIS IS A VACATION THREAD AND A PLOT MOVING THREAD) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 1:58 pm

Cleaning the..... Oh.
Oh, was that all? Well, that wasn't much of a problem, then, was it? And for once, this was a situation that would please both his soon to be "Captain", but also his real superiors.
Now, if he wanted to make up for being outnumbered, he'd have to act quick.
Unluckily for him, his face might have shown his intentions, and Ignacio was quick to catch up. He heard him draw his sword behind him. But Ignacio wasn't the one he was worrying about right now. Devilfruit users were what. Including him, there were a total of, well, two on the ship, and he didn't intend to give Ophelia the time to get over herself and use hers.
She was still staring at him with her huge blue eyes, still siletnly pleading for him to tell her this was all a joke... she must have seen him draw the knife, but didn't move. Like he had thought.... Her feelings had deepfried her brain.
"Ajax... Ajax, plea-"
She murmured. She never got to finish the sentence before he drove his knife deeply into her frail body, right into the middle of her chest. A gurgling sound came from her mouth, and the cherry red blood died her white dress. The hit hadn't been fatal, but Ajax didn't have time for fatal hits anyway, he just quickly dragged his knife out and spun around just in time to block Ignacios sword. Behind him, he heard a splash as Ophelia finally lost conciousness and fell backwards into the water. One down, three to go.
"Traitor!"
Ignacio growled once again, and when Ajax looked into his dark brown eyes he finally understood that this truly was Galileo Rickmans son...
He could have become a notorious pirate, too bad it had to end like this now....
"Aw come on, Ignacio...."
Finally, all the hate Ajax had come to feel for those people could come oozing out of every single word he said, and for a moment, he even granted Ignacio the privilege of seeing his eyes over the rim of his sunglasses. That short moment was over soon though, as he heard a familiar sound from his left.
"As if you didn't see this shit coming miles away!"
He kicked Ignacio in the stomach, which made him fly back, and enabled Ajax to duck quickly and avoid Magpies golden sword. That hit would have cost him his head, for sure.
The fingertips of his left hand started glowing in a dull blue, and he stretched it out just in time to touch the blade of her second sword, which stopped just inches away from his face.
He knew this nullifying effect wouldn't last long though, as intended to use it. He dashed forward and slashed at her. She dodged, though barely.
"I don't remember you being so quick... And I guess you 'forgot' to tell us about being a devilfruit user?"
She glared at him, and he glared back from behind his sunglasses.
"Well, you know... Had a lot on my mind."
"Oh?"
There it was. She had made a mistake when her eyes had reverted from him for a moment, she had given him enough time to notice his attacker.
"Yes."
He jumped aside in the hope that the attacker was trying to pierce him. Luck was on his side once again, but not as he had intended, as he heard a loud "bang" from behind him. Magpie stumbled backwards, hit by the bullet that hadn't been intended for her, and Ajax used this small opening, ignoring Ignacio, who was in shock at what he had done, and lunging forward, his knife at the ready.
Before she had time to react, or even recover from the first shock, he sunk his knife into the flesh below her ribs. It was easier to pull out this way, he knew, and the additional wound would slow her down enough to give him some more time to....
Suddenly, he felt an impact from the side. He couldn't even pull the knife out in time before the kick to his head pushed him away, made him fly to the side. He caught himself and was up on his feet in no time, but felt something warm run down from the side of his forhead. He didn't even have to look to know who that had been.
So, Galileo had finally decided to join the fight, then?
The huge man, Ignacios father, who had manned the crows nest before, was standing in front of his bleeding captain protectively. Sometimes Ajax had asked himself why this man had ever joined a crew of rookies. He was old, yes, and he had gotten his scars over the years, the most noticable being the one he had gotten from a rear admiral back in his days, which had permanently blinded him on the left eye.... But...
"Sinclair."
Ajax looked at him, looked him straight in the eye, without his sunglasses, which had been kicked off, to protect the old man from looking right back, and knew he'd better get ready for some hand to hand combat here. The old man nodded, which was what a traitor like him got instead of a bow, though even this much respect surprised him. He raised his fists, ready for an attack that didn't come.
"I thought you looked sly, and I also thought you might one day or another turn your back on us..."
What, was he going to try and f*cking talk him out of this now? There was no going back here, what was it with these people that they didn't... No, no that wasn't the look of a man whowas looking for a peaceful alternative. This man wanted him to go down hard, but he wanted him to know what he was thinking first.
"So what, old man? Feeling proud now? Yeah, I wasn't planning on staying in your little crew at all. To be f*cking exact, you were going to be the sacrificial lambs all along!"
Oh, it felt so f*cking good to just let them know the whole truth. Sure, he hadn't intended to sacrifice them this way, but what was the difference, really? When you came down to it, there was no goddamn difference, they died, the end.
The only thing that nagged him was how calm the old man remained.
"I took you for an opportunist, I took you for a traitor.... But I at least thought you were more than just a powerhungry fool..."
Oh, that was just it! It was on!
Ajax dashed forward, aiming to punch that goddamn asshole in the face, but... missed, as the man seemed to just disappear into think air. A moment later, he felt himself falling over once again as his feet were swept from under him. He landed on his back, landed hard, and realised this probably wouldn't be this easy. suddenly, the old man reappeared in his vision, his fist raised, and Ajax rolled aside just in time for him to miss. He heard a loud crash coming from where his head had been just a second ago and his hand, the fingertips already glowing in a dull red shot up. The old man hadn't been expecting this, or possibly he was just planning to measure the strenght Ajax devilfruit could muster, but one way or the other, he let him grab on to his neck. Five collective punches to the neck.... Had he really thought he could take that? The old man was sent flying, but only for his son to take his place. Ignacio, who seemed to have gotten over the shock of shooting his captain accidentally, was no using his sword again, and this time, Ajax had nothing to block. He saw him swing it just in time to jump up, and it smashed into the wooden planks where his neck had been just a moment ago... Looked like both him and his father had gotten how serious this was. They were going for killing strikes.
The sword had, luckily, gotten caught in the wood, which gave Ajax just enough time to draw his pistols. He didn't have a problem with using guns in a swordfight, and he taught Ignacio that by placing a bullet in his head at point blanck. The boy never stood a chance. When his body hit the planks, Ajax heard an almost heartbreaking howl from behind him, and turned to see Galileo, Ignacios father. How was that man still alive?
Well, never mind that. Ajax raised hin gun once again, but before he could fire, the old man vanished from sight yet again. When he reappered, it was in front of Ajax, and he didn't give him time to fire a second time. He grabbed him by the throat and raised him up, so that his feet were dangling in the air. Now, Ajax was a big man, towering alost everyone he had ever met, but Galileo was just impossibly huge, and when he shut his hand around the hand in which Ajax held his gun and simply queezed, Ajax could swear he heard his bones crack. It was an automatic reflex that made him drop his weapon when Galileo let go of his hand.
The old man was crying, he could see now. Yeah, right, come on. As if any parent ever really cared about their son. Daughters, yeah. Daughters were pretty loveable. But sons? Ajax tried to imagine his fatehr crying over him, but wasn't given the opportuinity to finish this almost impossible task as he was punched hard enough to make his hat fly off, and, if he would have had any freedom of movement, would have made his head flown back without a doubt. There was nothing he could do, really, the grip of that man was just too stron, despite his age. still, for good measure, Ajax grabbed the hand that had him at his throat with one of his hands, as if trying to free himself.
Really though, as the punches kept on coming, he was reaching for his second gun, which the grand master had most likely not seen because of either the overwhelming emotions that were obviously controlling his body by now, or, more likely, because it was on the left side. even though the man had memorized the hand in which Ajax had held his gun before as the left one, he could not have seen anything at all going on on the left side.... since he had been blinded there so many years ago.
Inside, Ajax thanked the rear admiral, whoever he might have been, for attacking Galileo the way he had, while outside, he drew his second gun and fired three shots into the mans stomach. Reflexively, Galileo dropped him, too surprised and blinded by the pain to go on, but nevertheless still aggressive enough to try and hit him again. A tendency which Ajax quickly obviated against by shooting him throught the left eye. A short yelp of pain, and then the old man hit the ground as well, next to his son, copletely blind in death.
Now, last but not least, Ajax turned to his former captain. She was still alive, barely, but obviously wouldn't remain so for long even without his help. When he stepped towards her, her hand searched for on of her swords, but he kicked it out of reach and knelt down in front of her.
She gave a death rattle, obviously trying to speak, and he grabbed a hold of her dark hair and pulled her head back slowly. Might as well give her a quick death while he was at it.
"W...why..?"
He grabbed his knife, which was still sticking out of her flesh, and pulled it out, which made her spit even more blood.
"I just need my knife back."
He said calmly, and carefully placed said weapon at her throat.
"Looks like you weren't all that after all, eh 'captain'?"
There was no remorse or sadness in him. quite the opposite, actually. He was happy, in a dark way, that he would finally get out of here. With those last words, savouring those feelings, he slit her throat.

After Ajax was done, he looked down on himself. There was blood all over him, naturally... All over him... Now where were those... Ah.
He spotted his sunglasses over at the steering wheel, and went to pick them up, careful not to slip in the blood. When he put them back on, he felt a little safer. No reading his feelings that easily anymore. On his way to the reiling, he picked up his hat as well, and put it back on his light brown hair, where it belonged since its previous owner had met his unfortunate end.
Finally, he sheathed his knife and put his guns back in his belt.
"You want me to dump them in the ocean as well? Can't imagine what difference that would make, but hey, you did want e to clean up, eh?"
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 5: As quiet as a fuss (Open to the Dusk Pirates, THIS IS A VACATION THREAD AND A PLOT MOVING THREAD)   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 5: As quiet as a fuss (Open to the Dusk Pirates, THIS IS A VACATION THREAD AND A PLOT MOVING THREAD) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 6:25 am

Ellen was struggling to hold herself from launching her fireworks at Ajax's ship, unable to even focus on the events around her. She quickly lit a match and took out one of her fireworks, aiming it at her the ship carefully. "I want to blow it up! Leave everything on the ship! I need to see how much damage these do! I want to see it reduced to splinters and the bodies into merely charred meat! Let me blow it up! Now! Now let me destroy it!", she babbled excitedly, almost lighting the firework as she spoke, with manic look of joy on her face.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 5: As quiet as a fuss (Open to the Dusk Pirates, THIS IS A VACATION THREAD AND A PLOT MOVING THREAD)   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 5: As quiet as a fuss (Open to the Dusk Pirates, THIS IS A VACATION THREAD AND A PLOT MOVING THREAD) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 9:32 am

"Dump them in the ocean? Do not be so cruel Mr. Sinclair!" Maximillion said ironically with a smile on his face about what he saw. He could not believe in his eyes. That man... He was so strong... He had such power. He eliminated a single crew on his own. He was a perfect person to join the Dusk Pirates. Maximillion started believing that in the face of Ajax Sinclair he had found a man that he had been searching for long, the perfect man to help him with any of his plans. With Ajax's intelligence he could do many more things... Things that nobody from those who happened to be on the ship could imagine...

"Jump on the ship, Mr. Sinclair." Maximillion said and he prepared to explain a few things about the crew to Ajax. "Apparently, it will take you a while to get used to the madness of the Dusk Pirates... Just like it takes me, too. Take a look. There is a clown around you... That guy does not look like a fighter at all. In fact, he seems to be dumper than a broccoli. However, when he gets drunk he is an awesome fighter... You cannot imagine what he did in Impel Down... He managed to beat a giant wolf. At least that was what I was told, afterwards. Remember his name... Wako... Wako McWickey.".

Then, he pointed towards Koga. He started saying "This is the annoying guy... He will get on your nerves... You will want to kill him... You will want to turn him to pieces and eat him alive!!!". Upon listening to these words, Koga moved a few meters backwards because of his fear, with a pale face because of he was extremely frightened. "However, he is a valuable member and a friend of us... He knows me better than most people here and he has accompanied me for very long..." the captain continued saying, relaxing Koga who was worried about his safety.

Afterwards, he pointed towards Frank and Quincy. These two were a few of the strongest members of the crew. Quincy with his chemical juggling and his Energy Steroid usage and Frank with his superhuman strength and zombie ability. "Now, for these two... Frank is our musician and he is the third member of the crew. I was the first, Koga was the second and Frank was the third. He is one of my most trusted members... As for Quincy, he is the one who helped everyone in our last "adventure" survive. If it was not for his medical skills, the crew could end up getting defeated..."

"And now, because I want to finally have some rest, I am going to get to my cabin. Most of the crewmembers are not here... They are in their cabins, having some rest. You will get to know all of them eventually. And Ellen... I am giving you the "okay". You can explode that ship...". Then, he walked towards his room and entered in it in order to have some rest...

Last edited by Maxulus on Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 5: As quiet as a fuss (Open to the Dusk Pirates, THIS IS A VACATION THREAD AND A PLOT MOVING THREAD)   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 5: As quiet as a fuss (Open to the Dusk Pirates, THIS IS A VACATION THREAD AND A PLOT MOVING THREAD) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 9:44 am

As soon as Maximillion gave Ellen permisson, she began laughing manicly as she quickly lit the firework, which flew straight at the no unoccupied ship, the impact of the bright orange glow of the explosion ripping open a colossal hole in the decking, then fading into some small sparks. "Yes! It works! I just need to make it blow up even bigger! But first more!", she said to herself pleased with her derranged smile, quickly launching her fireworks as she hastily snatched them out of her pockets, each collision sending sparks and splinters in showers as the ship was easily torn to shreds by Ellen's new explosives, until there was merely driftwood remaining. And Ellen was laughing the whole time.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 5: As quiet as a fuss (Open to the Dusk Pirates, THIS IS A VACATION THREAD AND A PLOT MOVING THREAD)   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 5: As quiet as a fuss (Open to the Dusk Pirates, THIS IS A VACATION THREAD AND A PLOT MOVING THREAD) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 11:37 am

"Yes. I'll be sure not to disappoint..."
Ajax was partying inside. He had actually just managed to infiltrate one of the most famous crews around! Standing on deck of their ship! But aside from a small smirk, he didn't let his emotions show. If he blew this now, he could just as well kill himself. Luckily, Maximillion seemed to like him... if that man was capable of such emotion...
The rest of the crew seemed, er.... oh, who was he kidding, they looked like freaking maniacs. Complete lunatics. They even had a freaking clown in their crew, for gods sake. And a lot of faces he hadn't thought would be in the crew. Why, that first update would be so damn long.... and troublesome.... At least it wouldn't get boring.
Ellen Niarbel, the lady who was, right now, happily blowing up his former "crews" ship, seemed only to keen to remind him of that fact...
Through his sunglasses, Ajax looked at his old ship burn. God, he had hated that ship. Still, he turned away after a short time, and inspected the crew instead. Though he did enjoy destruction quite a lot, explosions weren't exactly his kind of thing. His hate was always personal, even against strangers, and explosions were a very neutral kind of destruction, not making a difference between who or whatever they were destroying.
Still, he had to value a destructive instinct like that. The woman seemed annoying, but he figured she could be a thread if she decided to be so.
After a while, he decided to try and get used to how things worked here. Every crew had its own system, after all.
For that purpose, he stepped towards the one guy on this ship who seemed to have it together, aside from that doctor, but... he was dealing with... something... right now. That guy happened to be the turtlefishman who was named... Koga, right?
"So, Koga, eh? Yeah, I'm Ajax, but you already know that, I guess."
He paused for a moment, in which he could hear another explosion from behind him.
"Look, just trying to figure out how things work here, man, and you seem to be the only one... available right now, so do you mind....?"
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 5: As quiet as a fuss (Open to the Dusk Pirates, THIS IS A VACATION THREAD AND A PLOT MOVING THREAD)   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 5: As quiet as a fuss (Open to the Dusk Pirates, THIS IS A VACATION THREAD AND A PLOT MOVING THREAD) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 7:29 am

Koga smiled as he listened to Ajax who was asking him about how things used to work in the crew. As the explosions were heard from the ship that Ajax appeared all of a sudden, he sighed and said "Well... If you do not get driven mad here, you will be very lucky. You see, everyone is doing whatever they wish. Look at that zombie... The only thing he is doing is to play his fiddle... And that clown is selling colorful strings for 30,000,000 Beli... My love is an explosive maniac... And we have a drug addicted doctor... And now, we have found a man who is also taking medicine. Also, we have a guy who turns people to chicken. As you see, we are anything but normal. If you compare me to the others, I am the most normal person on board. By the way, my name is Koga... and I am a turtle."

Wow... That sounded really strange. Koga was claiming that he was a turtle, even if he looked like a fishman. Who knew what Ajax would think by listening to that. The Dusk Pirates were nothing more than a freak show... It would be impossible to believe that they were the ones who caused havoc in Impel Down...
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 5: As quiet as a fuss (Open to the Dusk Pirates, THIS IS A VACATION THREAD AND A PLOT MOVING THREAD)   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 5: As quiet as a fuss (Open to the Dusk Pirates, THIS IS A VACATION THREAD AND A PLOT MOVING THREAD) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 8:09 am

Hm, pretty much how he had expected. Yup, a crew of maniacs. It shouldn't be hard fitting in, but... It would be hard to estimate what they were planning, or how much they really trusted him. For all he knew, they could just as well have seen through his plans already, and were just doing this for soe sick kind of fun. He decided that that was unlikely. They were too disorganized to stand behind a huge plan like that as a group and not let information slip to him while pretending to trust him....
And then, there was...
"Your... love?"
He looked around, pretending to be looking for the explosive maniac even though he knew there was only one applicant to the title.
"Wait... her? ...Interesting choice."
Wouldn't be his first choice as a... whatever their relationship was. But it also nagged him a bit. Women were always an easy accessing point, most of them would let information slip in exchange for a few nice words... But he hadn't taken this one for the type to do such things anyway. Seemed way too much in love with her explosives to recognize any other form of attention. So, the turtle seemed to be the most rational one to start with. Easygoing, open and not quite as crazy as the rest of the crew, not to mention he seemed to be in a high position.
"So... you're a turtle... But a human? Sorry, man, I've seen a lot in my time on sea, but that one's new."
True, but kind of... rude? Maybe not the best conversation starter. Still, Ajax was very, very curious as to the mans species.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 5: As quiet as a fuss (Open to the Dusk Pirates, THIS IS A VACATION THREAD AND A PLOT MOVING THREAD)   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 5: As quiet as a fuss (Open to the Dusk Pirates, THIS IS A VACATION THREAD AND A PLOT MOVING THREAD) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 7:17 pm

Quincy pretended to cough in order to get renko'z drugs. The steriods don't exactly work anymore since he overdose. Quincy needed a new buzz "Yeah I'm sick*cough*. Need medicine *cough*" He really need to find a new drug craze. Then he saw Max talking to someone else. A strong tough man. Quincy felt threatend by this new guy. He was suppose to be the muscle in the crew, and here was this guy taking his place. Quincy would have to keep his eye on him.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 5: As quiet as a fuss (Open to the Dusk Pirates, THIS IS A VACATION THREAD AND A PLOT MOVING THREAD)   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 5: As quiet as a fuss (Open to the Dusk Pirates, THIS IS A VACATION THREAD AND A PLOT MOVING THREAD) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 7:39 pm

"It is a complicated story..." Koga said. "With the passage of time, I may get the chance to explain things to you Ajax... It may be that you are slightly creeping me out... You executed your previous crew right in front of my eyes, how can I open up to you that easily... I have got used to things like this by living with Maximillion, but still that is something I do not comprehend with. Plus, the situation is tense... Even if everyone is trying to hide it, we lost a comrade here... And the crew is not the crew that everybody likes everybody. There are some strong hatreds... Especially for the boss' brother... Manta..."

Then, Koga pointed towards Manta's cabin that was locked... Manta was inside there, having some rest. "Anyway..." he said while placing his hand in front of his mouth and yawning. "I am quite tired, too, so I am going to have some rest. We can talk when I wake up...". And then, Koga moved towards his room as well, in order to have some rest...

[Basically, I am not posting in this thread for a while as all of my chars have gone for some rest. This is a great chance for the crew members to interact with each other until the new thread is made. Have fun! Very Happy]
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 5: As quiet as a fuss (Open to the Dusk Pirates, THIS IS A VACATION THREAD AND A PLOT MOVING THREAD)   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 5: As quiet as a fuss (Open to the Dusk Pirates, THIS IS A VACATION THREAD AND A PLOT MOVING THREAD) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 4:44 am

Frank hated new guys, and as much as he enjoyed the random slaughter like everyone else on board, he still didn't like the fact that ANOTHER random traveler jumped aboard the ship. 'It should be better once the divisions spread' He thought to himself, remembering the days when it was only him Koga and Max on their ship.

But, perhaps the most annoying feature of this new guy was his messy blond hair. Frank never admired the Dusk pirates for their hair, which made it easier for him to fit in, as a bald zombie who's hair was never coming back. And suddenly, a blond guy jumps in and makes Frank think about his baldness, which made him die a little bit inside even though he was already dead for half a century. For these reasons, Frank didn't reach for a handshake when Ajax climbed aboard, and simply stayed in his spot on deck, reaching for his antique fiddle in order to play it once more.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 5: As quiet as a fuss (Open to the Dusk Pirates, THIS IS A VACATION THREAD AND A PLOT MOVING THREAD)   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 5: As quiet as a fuss (Open to the Dusk Pirates, THIS IS A VACATION THREAD AND A PLOT MOVING THREAD) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 9:48 am

Oooh. So that's what it was. God, that turtle really was a good source of information. Basically while saying he didn't like or trust him, he had inadvertedly also let so much information slip. Information that would really help.
"Fits me just fine..."
He murmured as the turtle left. So, this wasn't the kind of crew for naivlings, draemers and friendly guys? sounded right down his alley. Hell, if he didn't watch out, he might just end up enjoying himself.
In fact, he could already feel the glares. At least two of them. Behind his sunglasses, he searched for the source. The first one he noticed was the...zombie? Anyway, he had only given him a short look, and was now deeply concentrating on his fiddle. Whatever, he didn't look very talkactive anyway.
And then there was the guy hanging out with the... er, junkie, or whatever that boy was. The doctor, he guessed. Maybe. Anyway, he was obviously tring to scrounge some of that questionable medicine the stranger was taking. Why would he do that? God, drugs made Ajax angry. They were just so dumb! Ajax would lie if he'd say his phase back in the days when Clara had vanished hadn't included those damn things, but he had been such a stupid asshole back then. In fact, the only bigger jerk than past him was probably him in the far future, when he'd be old and probably bitter and hating on the whole world, and in the end, die alone because not even cats would want to live with him. But anyway, back to the proble at hand. Neither of those two seemed very likely to open up to new friendships, especially not towards him.
And the woman was still busy blowing things up....
Well then, not much to do. First day, and already he was out of things to do. Goddamnit.
After standing around for a moment, Ajax decided he'd need something to clean his wound with. Now where on this ship would they keep their water? And was he even supposed to use it for such things as cleaning his wounds? The thought that he was still pretty much red from the blood of his former crew didn't even cross his mind. But he didn't want that wound to get infected. He looked around on deck, hoping to find some kind of clue, then headed for where he estimated either the cabins or the ships kitchen to be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 5: As quiet as a fuss (Open to the Dusk Pirates, THIS IS A VACATION THREAD AND A PLOT MOVING THREAD)   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 5: As quiet as a fuss (Open to the Dusk Pirates, THIS IS A VACATION THREAD AND A PLOT MOVING THREAD) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 5: As quiet as a fuss (Open to the Dusk Pirates, THIS IS A VACATION THREAD AND A PLOT MOVING THREAD)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next