One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 5: As quiet as a fuss (Open to the Dusk Pirates, THIS IS A VACATION THREAD AND A PLOT MOVING THREAD)

Go down 
+4
Karasu(the crow)
Sleepy
Shichibukai Hunter
Maxulus
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 5: As quiet as a fuss (Open to the Dusk Pirates, THIS IS A VACATION THREAD AND A PLOT MOVING THREAD) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 5: As quiet as a fuss (Open to the Dusk Pirates, THIS IS A VACATION THREAD AND A PLOT MOVING THREAD)   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 5: As quiet as a fuss (Open to the Dusk Pirates, THIS IS A VACATION THREAD AND A PLOT MOVING THREAD) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 1:39 pm

(OOC: Don't freak out, Max, when you see what Alexander has to say as his parting words. I do not want anyone to follow up on it unless the situation changes somehow.)

Alexander paused. His feet touched down on the deck and he blinked uncertainly. He wasn't quite sure what had just come over him. Those personality flashes...they were becoming more frequent, it seemed. And dangerous, if this last one had been any indication.

"Very well," Alexander said in response to Maximillion's words. "I'll just have to take you at your word on that. But after this point, we are enemies. I cannot associate with one such as you if I wish to become a Shichibukai."

Turning, Alexander moved away from the chickens as well as the Maimous. It was finally time for him to leave this place and never return. Alex would be sad about that, but he would get over it eventually. Once he and his brother had gained a crew of their own and achieved their goal, then the sky was the limit.

A sudden thought occurred to Alexander and he looked back at his former allies. His eyes softened and he nodded to each of them, except Manta. That man was less than human in his eyes.

"If anyone among you becomes tired of following Maximillion, look me up," Alexander smiled. "I will need some reliable allies...or friends, as it is with my brother.*" He looked back out over the waves. "For now, though...it is time for me to take my leave."

He put one foot on the side of the ship and pushed off, flapping his wings to take himself into the air. He circled above the Dusk Pirates' ship once, looking down on them all, and then he turned and flew away towards his new life.

(OOC: *Do NOT go after him to join up with him. Maximillion and Maxulus both do not need to lose any more crewmates. Unless Maximillion spontaneously combusts, in which case it won't matter what you do.)
Back to top Go down

Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 5: As quiet as a fuss (Open to the Dusk Pirates, THIS IS A VACATION THREAD AND A PLOT MOVING THREAD) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 5: As quiet as a fuss (Open to the Dusk Pirates, THIS IS A VACATION THREAD AND A PLOT MOVING THREAD)   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 5: As quiet as a fuss (Open to the Dusk Pirates, THIS IS A VACATION THREAD AND A PLOT MOVING THREAD) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 9:27 pm

Quincy turned back into a human again missing his chance to bid Alex goodbye "Dang you mantra." Then one the floor Alex left something behind a feather of some sort. Quincy then returned to his cabin and began working on some experiments. Using the feather antler left behind and a pet lizard quincy kept for medical purpose, and some SIQ quincy made a ungodly creature. It would be the first of many that Quincy would create. The only problem is he needed to show the crew first, and the fact that the creature was huge.

Quincy walked back upstaris to reveal this new creature to the crew. It was a dragon! The first man made dragon. By using the feather and the lizard, the siq gave the creature wings to fly. This was a new discovery. The creature stood about 6 feet hissing at everyone.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 5: As quiet as a fuss (Open to the Dusk Pirates, THIS IS A VACATION THREAD AND A PLOT MOVING THREAD)   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 5: As quiet as a fuss (Open to the Dusk Pirates, THIS IS A VACATION THREAD AND A PLOT MOVING THREAD) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 5:55 am

"Farewell, Alexander..." the captain of the Dusk Pirates said with a normal look on his face. "If you need anything, do not hesitate to ask my assistance... After all, you have helped me a lot... Until I manage to pay you back for what you have done to have me freed, I will be assisting you... If you try to oppose me clearly, you have to know that I will forget those things... Good luck..." he continued saying as Alexander left and disappeared in the sky. Manta was ready to jump and start following him with his Shockwave Fly technique but Maximillion got in front of him quickly and blocked his way. He said "You will not follow him... That man is much more dangerous than he seems to be... Trust me, I can see twisted minds easily... And that is a very twisted mind... Now, apologize to Frank and to Quincy for what you did to them. "

"Whatever... Sorry." Manta said and he got in his room, cursing because Alexander escaped like that. He knew, though, that one day they would happen to cross their weapons once again. And when that happened, Manta would emerge victorious and he would eliminate the "traitor" who used the crew in order to make a name for himself before leaving. Until that time came, the cook of the crew would work on his techniques to grow stronger and be able to easily defeat him at the time of their rematch...

"Hmph." Maximillion said while looking at Manta closing the door of his cabin with force. It seemed that his younger brother was mad... He would calm down, though. At least that was what the captain thought. He sighed and said to Frank and Quincy with a strange, as usual, face "I am sorry for what Manta did to you. I should be there to stop him from the begining. Anyway...".

As soon as he noticed that nobody apologized to him, Koga interfered. He got in front of Maximillion and Frank, making the captain angry. He said "HEY! HOW COULD YOU NOT APOLOGIZE TO ME, TOO?! CURSE YOU!". "Oh shut up." Maximillion said, hitting Koga on the head and making him fall on the ground. The turtle was watching stars moving around him... That punch really got him off guard.

Moments later, Quincy disappeared in his room after grabbing one of the feathers that dropped from Alexander's wings while he was flying away. Maximillion quickly realised that he was going to do something with it... Who knew what the mad doctor had in his mind. He could not understand many things about Quincy's thoughts at all.

R.A.M. 2 on the other side made a smile appear on the tiny screen on his forehead, as soon as he noticed at Koga getting hit by Maximillion. He was smiling for quite a while and looked at Koga with a stupid look on his face in order to annoy him. Koga made R.A.M. 2 smile whenever he was annoyed... It was something funny for him. That was what R.A.M. 2, thought.

Mercury on the other side got tired of this stupidity. He thought that this crew was serious when he joined. He did not expect to see a bunch of idiots who would hit each other, have battles and swear everybody. He started getting disappointed... As a result, he got in his room in order to have some rest and relax... He could not stand more of this. Mercury was a person that was completely serious, after all.

And so, Mercury and Manta were in their cabins while the rest of the crew was out... Things were going on as usual until Quincy appeared out of his room with the lizard that had the wings. Upon seeing this, Maximillion smiled to the doctor. He did not expect him to create a thing like this. It seemed that this was the thing he had in his mind. Surprised with Quincy's intelligence, Maximillion said "Hmphmphmphmphmph... Quincy, may I ask you something? Is it possible for you to do this with bigger creatures as well?". Maximillion had something in his mind... Something very evil, that if it was possible, it would affect another creature who happened to be in the crew... What did Maximillion have in his mind?!
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 5: As quiet as a fuss (Open to the Dusk Pirates, THIS IS A VACATION THREAD AND A PLOT MOVING THREAD)   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 5: As quiet as a fuss (Open to the Dusk Pirates, THIS IS A VACATION THREAD AND A PLOT MOVING THREAD) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 9:44 am

Suddenly, a large cloud of smoke seeped out from below deck, ship, as a woman wearing a tank top and cargo trousers, a pair of skypiean wings revealed on her back, and red hair tied into upwards pig tails, burst out from bellow deck in a coughing fit. "Way too much gunpowder! I need to find some more materials.", she wheezed to herself,trying to catch her breath. When the female explosives technitian finally caught said breath she calmy asked; "Soooo, what happening anyways? Someone said something about divisons earlier but I didnt bother going up deck to hear waht the boss wanted to say, too busy perfecting my art."
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 5: As quiet as a fuss (Open to the Dusk Pirates, THIS IS A VACATION THREAD AND A PLOT MOVING THREAD)   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 5: As quiet as a fuss (Open to the Dusk Pirates, THIS IS A VACATION THREAD AND A PLOT MOVING THREAD) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 10:09 am

Frank felt quite uncomfortable as an undead chicken. He spat out a bunch of chicken feathers when he reverted back to normal. Needless to say, they were grey and dead. "That was really uncalled for..." Frank hissed as he made sure he was clean of any feathers his transformation granted.

After the Dusk pirates' last adventure, Frank wanted some time to relax and enjoy. And seeing as the crew was busy doing absolutely nothing right now, it was the perfect time for some music. He climbed up to the Crow's nest, his favorite place to play in. This was because he didn't have to watch anyone while he stayed there. His antique fiddle was lying there, as always, waiting for him to play.

The first few notes were a little rusty, since the fiddle needed some tuning, but what came afterwards was absolutely amazing. Frank never gave any impression of an artist, just a mad bloke with the muscle needed to pound anything he finds wrong. But he was an excellent fiddler, and he played that fiddle from the moment he died.

He played some old songs, normally heard on the ships of old sailors. He never really wrote any songs, he liked to make them as he goes. The song he played was known around the world as "The Ode to the lazy sailor".
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 5: As quiet as a fuss (Open to the Dusk Pirates, THIS IS A VACATION THREAD AND A PLOT MOVING THREAD)   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 5: As quiet as a fuss (Open to the Dusk Pirates, THIS IS A VACATION THREAD AND A PLOT MOVING THREAD) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 10:46 am

"Oh, my love!" Koga said to Ellen, waking up once again from his seemingly unconscious state whe he saw her coming out of her workshop in a state in which she tried to catch her breath. He run towards her with a smile on his face and perverted eyes and grabbed her hands with his own. A drop of his saliva was coming out of his mouth... Who knew what he had in his mind. When he noticed that, he tried to hide his saliva and he said "Oh, my dear... Do you want me to lend you my breath? Please...". The turtle was completely perverted.

Seeing Koga acting like that, Maximillion started getting disgusted. He turned to Quincy and said with his usual voice that showed no emotions "One day, I want you to use that shitty turtle as a lab rat... Now, I am going to have some sleep, too. All these events tired me. Please, do not let anyone interfere my sleep... I hate waking up...". Then, he headed towards his room and closed the door once again in order to have some rest. Manta, Mercury and then Maximillion had headed to their cabins... With the main bosses out of the place, the crew could do their hobbies and do whatever they wanted.

In a similar way, R.A.M. 2 headed back at his room, too. He had to recharge himself... He was running out of energy. As a result, he also moved towards his cabin, leaving Koga alone with the other members of the crew...
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 5: As quiet as a fuss (Open to the Dusk Pirates, THIS IS A VACATION THREAD AND A PLOT MOVING THREAD)   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 5: As quiet as a fuss (Open to the Dusk Pirates, THIS IS A VACATION THREAD AND A PLOT MOVING THREAD) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 11:45 am

While the fighting was continuing and everyones attention was focused on the events, Wako was slick enough to put Colorfull strings on most of the viewers heads, excluding Manta, Alexander, and maximillion.. since ironically it was the Humans that scared him the most. After putting the strings on their heads Wako put an I.O.U on most of their backs, giving living proof that they owed Wako 30,000,000 Belli. Towards which afterwards he ran off, ignoring most of the talk around the ship and put on a disguise.. which was basically him putting Fake Glasses that came with a Big Nose and Mustache, he completely ignored that he still had the same clothes of a clown and beyond all his hair was still Pink, the only noticeable difference was his mustache, whoever was going to try to attack him for owing him 30,000,000 belli would find it IMPOSSIBLE to suspect the guy with the glasses.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 5: As quiet as a fuss (Open to the Dusk Pirates, THIS IS A VACATION THREAD AND A PLOT MOVING THREAD)   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 5: As quiet as a fuss (Open to the Dusk Pirates, THIS IS A VACATION THREAD AND A PLOT MOVING THREAD) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 12:20 pm

Ellen merely gave Koga a cold stare before giving him a swift quick to the groin area, moodily warning him; "Try to touch me again and i've got reason to test my new fireworks on you, plus a few explosives I don't need to test." She then realised that something was on her head, and found a coloured piece of string she casual tossed away, as well as grabbing a piece of paper on her back which she crumpled up and threw at Koga. "Anyone mind handing over something that burns well? Gonna try a few ideas out." She said emotionlessly.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 5: As quiet as a fuss (Open to the Dusk Pirates, THIS IS A VACATION THREAD AND A PLOT MOVING THREAD)   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 5: As quiet as a fuss (Open to the Dusk Pirates, THIS IS A VACATION THREAD AND A PLOT MOVING THREAD) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 12:28 pm

"Oh MY LOVE, YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL EVEN IF YOU TURN ME DOWN!" were the words of the turtle who jumped towards Ellen in order to hug her. However, she was turning her back at that time because of the string that Wako placed on her head. As a result, his attempt to hug her failed and he ended up falling down. He looked above him and it seemed to him that stars were whirling around him... That turtle... He was not only a pervert, but he goofed around a lot.

Seeing this as something that happened because of Wako, he got up quickly and looked towards him. The clown dressed steerer was wearing fake glasses, a big nose and a mustache. He looked towards him with an angry look on his face and he said with a loud voice that could be heard more than Frank's music "YOU CLOWN!!!!!! RAWWWWWWWWWWWR!". Then, he threw his shell towards Wako in an attempt to hit him in the face and reveal his disguise. Koga was so funny when he got angry...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 5: As quiet as a fuss (Open to the Dusk Pirates, THIS IS A VACATION THREAD AND A PLOT MOVING THREAD)   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 5: As quiet as a fuss (Open to the Dusk Pirates, THIS IS A VACATION THREAD AND A PLOT MOVING THREAD) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 1:47 pm

Quincy marveled at his creation. He immediately began thinking of all the different types of creatures he could create. Then before his eyes his creature roared and began to dissolve into a pile of blood and bones. The creature was unstable. Apparently he needed to study the effects of SIQ. Quincy threw the last of the SIQ in the ocean to prevent himself from ever hurting anyone again. Sadly this did not stop the fish from mutating but that was not his problem. All he knew was that he was hungry.

"Hey let's have a feast. All this arguing has made me hungry." Quincy suggested.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 5: As quiet as a fuss (Open to the Dusk Pirates, THIS IS A VACATION THREAD AND A PLOT MOVING THREAD)   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 5: As quiet as a fuss (Open to the Dusk Pirates, THIS IS A VACATION THREAD AND A PLOT MOVING THREAD) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 2:58 pm

The shell hit Wako in the face, his glasses falling to the floor in the process. His identity revealed, Wakos eyes began to spin uncontrollably as his mind began to blur. All in the same moment Wakos eyes stopped moving and looked at Koga.

"Hey what as that for Mr.Turtle!!... by the way I still expect the payment for my merchandise, after all it is good quality string."

In the fine print under the I.O.U was the words 'Non-Refundable'.

"*sob*.. that Disguise was my best one.. *sob*" Wako looked down at the broken glasses, having Anime tears roll down his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 5: As quiet as a fuss (Open to the Dusk Pirates, THIS IS A VACATION THREAD AND A PLOT MOVING THREAD)   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 5: As quiet as a fuss (Open to the Dusk Pirates, THIS IS A VACATION THREAD AND A PLOT MOVING THREAD) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 3:08 pm

Seeing Wako sad made Koga get sad as well. Apparently, he wanted to teach him a lesson for what he did, but he did not want to hurt his feelings. He slowly walked towards him with his eyes looking at the floor and he patted him on the back. He said with a voice that clearly showed his intention to apologise so that Wako would forgive him...

"Listen, Wako... I am sorry. I am really, sorry. I will help you fix tho-".

However, while he was speaking his words, he listened to the doctor of the crew. Quincy was talking about a feast and Koga could not resist to it. Without a second thought, he ditched the clown dressed helmsman and jumped high as he liked the idea of having a feast and as he landed on the deck he punched it with excitement, making himself look like a bigger idiot than Wako. With a wide smile on his face, he said

"Bring it on!" as he waited for the feast to start!
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 5: As quiet as a fuss (Open to the Dusk Pirates, THIS IS A VACATION THREAD AND A PLOT MOVING THREAD)   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 5: As quiet as a fuss (Open to the Dusk Pirates, THIS IS A VACATION THREAD AND A PLOT MOVING THREAD) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 3:15 pm

Wako watched Koga ignore the responsibilities of destroying a High Tech and convenient Disguise, once Koga ran back Wako ran behind him, although not as fast Wako was fueled by rage. Once Koga punched the deck Wakko took out a Kick and Launched himself forward, the thought of having the GLasses gone from his pouch fueled him in his rage.

"DON'T IGNORE MY CLOWN TEARS!!! ALALALALALALALAAAA!!!"

Wako was aiming to hit him on the back. While in the air Wako could not help but have the thought of the feast on his mind. Would they have Pie flavored Pie? If the attack hit Koga would more likely do nothing more then trip forward.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 5: As quiet as a fuss (Open to the Dusk Pirates, THIS IS A VACATION THREAD AND A PLOT MOVING THREAD)   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 5: As quiet as a fuss (Open to the Dusk Pirates, THIS IS A VACATION THREAD AND A PLOT MOVING THREAD) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 3:26 pm

"Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!" Koga screamed as he got hit by the kicking attack of his comrade on his back. Apparently, the turlte did not expect that to happen. He could never think that Wako would get him back for what he did to his disguise, at least at such an unexpected moment. Normally, the idiot clown dressed helmsman should be happy about the feast that Quincy proposed. However, instead, he prefered to get Koga back for what he did to him before...

Slightly angered, in a funny way, Koga got up after getting hit by the kick and being sent a few meters backwards. He got up and with an angry and funny face, he pointed towards his comrade with his pointer finger while saying "YOU ARE FRIGGIN' DEAD!!!!! RAWWWWR!". Then, with a smile on his face, he grabbed his shell once again and he charged it to throw it. However, when he threw it he noticed something strange... Apparently, the shell hit Frank's fiddle...

"Oh shit!" he said, as he started running in order to hide himself. If Frank caught him, Koga could end up in the hospital...
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 5: As quiet as a fuss (Open to the Dusk Pirates, THIS IS A VACATION THREAD AND A PLOT MOVING THREAD)   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 5: As quiet as a fuss (Open to the Dusk Pirates, THIS IS A VACATION THREAD AND A PLOT MOVING THREAD) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 3:35 pm

as Wako connected with the Turtle and sent him a few feet ahead he accomplished nothing but get the turtle angry. Wako grew a smirk in his face (The type you see on people that think they accomplished something but didn't), Right after though the smirk turned to Horror as koga got his shell and prepared to throw it back to Wako. After Koga threw it Wako could not help but go on his feedle position, but instead heard another thud. taking his arms out of his face Wako watched as the Shell had hit Franks Fiddle.

"RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!" Wako ran towards one of his strings(the one that manta dropped) and picked it up, putting it in front of him. "Nobody would see me behind this Giant Wall of a string!" he kept it in front of him, as if a desperate attempt to hide behind it. (Note: the string is less then 6 inches long, and the thickness is around 1/10th a normal childs finger)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 5: As quiet as a fuss (Open to the Dusk Pirates, THIS IS A VACATION THREAD AND A PLOT MOVING THREAD)   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 5: As quiet as a fuss (Open to the Dusk Pirates, THIS IS A VACATION THREAD AND A PLOT MOVING THREAD) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 4:12 pm

A boat with half of the top smashed out from the inside was approaching the dusk pirates vessel. the hole was partly filled with linen a small hole was left for sunlight to come through the man inside was hiding in the bottum. he was rocking backwards and forwards allowing the light come in from the sun. if you were normal you would have seen the sun and been blinded what renko saw was a bloody moon dripping blood which he thought was going to be rain later because when he saw rain it was falling blood. his ship suddenly stopped as it knocking into the dusk pirates ship, he thought that the monsters from the sea had stopped him and it was only a matter of time before he died so he emtied his bag of medicine(drugs) and started to inject himself with all of it. he thought this was helping but in actuall fact it was making him worse. he still had a powdered version of his drug he would turn into a paste then liquid with sea water.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 5: As quiet as a fuss (Open to the Dusk Pirates, THIS IS A VACATION THREAD AND A PLOT MOVING THREAD)   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 5: As quiet as a fuss (Open to the Dusk Pirates, THIS IS A VACATION THREAD AND A PLOT MOVING THREAD) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 4:20 pm

While Koga was trying to figure out a way to escape from Frank's possible wrath before the zombie reacted for his fiddle that got hit from Koga's shell, he attempted to jump in the sea in order to swim. After all, he was a sea creature and Frank was a Devil Fruit user so he could not reach him. However, when he jumped down he did not fell in the sea. Instead, he fell in a boat that appeared out of nowhere next to the Happy Dusky. As Koga fell on the boat, he hurt his head, once more.

Angry because of his clumsiness, the turtle started scratching his bald head and looked upwards in order to see whether Frank was comming or not. Hopefully, he could not see him for that time... However, somebody else was right next to him, stanind on the boat. The man was bald and he had a mask on his face. He wore a white robe and he had a bag that was filled with injections and medicine.

"Hello..." Koga said with a voice that showed how much he hesitated to speak, and waited for the man's answer. Who was that man and what was he doing there? Koga wanted to learn the answers to his questions... And as fast as possible because Frank could come any time soon!
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 5: As quiet as a fuss (Open to the Dusk Pirates, THIS IS A VACATION THREAD AND A PLOT MOVING THREAD)   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 5: As quiet as a fuss (Open to the Dusk Pirates, THIS IS A VACATION THREAD AND A PLOT MOVING THREAD) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 4:26 pm

"Capn, ship ahead!"
Maggie "Magpie" Reinolds, captain of the Golddust Pirates, looked up from her maps to see the ship the commotion was about, and her dress gleamed as she moved. Some people said that you couldn't look at her when the sun was shining, that you would be blinded by her shine. It was true that her outfit was rather extravagant. It wouldn't have been surprising if she spend all the money she plundered on making it more shiny.
However, Ajax found he had no problems looking at her, even in the sun, which he was thoroughly enjoying. It wasn't like he had anything better to do, this crew was so absolutely naive and harmless, he felt his superiors were playing some kind of prank on him by having him join them, this crew wasn't a thread, there was absolutely nothing interesting going on and therefore nothing worth reporting, and so, as he had nothing else to do, he was sitting on deck, leaning against the mast and lazing around all day.
As for his "captain", she was young, hardworking and undenieably greedy, which had gotten her her nickname.
Ajax, while still bein busy... investigating his "captains" curves from afar heard steps, fast and light, coming towards him and prepared himself for what was to come.
"Ajaxnyaaaa!"
"Oomph!"
He acted as surprised as he could, which wasn't hard, considering all the air was being pushed out of his lungs even though he had had a full second to prepare himself for the impact.
He looked down on the little girl that was had jumped on him and was now half lying, half sitting on him, looking up to him out of bright blue eyes.
"Ophelia..."
She looked insulted for a moment, an expression as fake as could be, just like everything else about her, from her fake speaking quirck to her fakey fake lolita act. Ophelia Adams wasn't a child. She had just never grown up properly... That was the one new information he had ever gotten his hands on while he was on this job: Ophelia Clara Adams was a twenty seven year old who looked like she was still ten, and would look like that for the rest of her life... He guessed that was kind of sad, but it wasn't exactly the hottest picec of information.
"No, no, stupid! Ophelnya!"
"...Whatever... Ophenya."
A bright smile appeared on her face when he said it. A twenty seven year old with the body of a ten year old and a crush on the man who would, sooner or later, turn out to be the enemy. Geez, some people just didn't get a break.
"Ajaxnya, don't be such a bore! Come ooon, I wanna see the ship!"
She had stood up and was trying to drag him up by his hand. God, she was so annoying... And her second name was Clara! How dare she!? Well, in a way, she did remind him of his sister... Except his sister never had a creepy crush on him.
He didn't move, groaned a bit to express his unwillingness, and finally got up and was lead towards the front of the ship, where Magpie had already whipped out a pair of binoculars (naturally golden, even though the colour, Ajax noticed, was coming off and revealing the simple wood it was really made of in some places). Next to her was a younger man, black hair and sideburns. His name was Ignacio Rickman, and he and his father made up the remaining two crewmembers. Small upstarts, is what they were. Small, boring upstarts...
Alberto turned to them, and smiled at Ajax apologetically.
"Cmon now, Ophel..., er, Ophelnya. I don't think Ajax is up to this whole thing as much as you are, and...."
"No! No, no, no, nonononono!"
Ohpelia stomped with every new "no", and Alberto, being the shy, insecure man he was, simply let the matter go and turned towards his captain in search of another subject, just in time to see her drop the binoculars.
"Capn?"
Now the man in the crows nest, Galileo "Crow" Rickman, had seen the flag as well, and cursed loudly before announcing the reason for his and his captains shock.
"It's the Dusk!"
Ophelia shrieked and grabbed Ajax' hand even tighter (god, she was driving him insane!), and Ignacio just paled and stood there, shocked and useless like always. It was hard to believe him and Galileo were related at all...
And Ajax? After a first shock, it was hard for him to not let his anticipation show. It was like a firework had been lit inside him, except less painful, and in a good way. Finally! This was the chance he had been waiting for! After his latest failure, if he could spy on those guys and get out alive, he was sure to be on top of his game again!
Too bad Magpie wasn't crazy, and didn't intend to run into a crew she couldn't stand up to in the least.
"Turn around right now! Get away from them as quickly as possible!"
Ignacio, who automatically followed orders adressed to him, esepcially those involving avoiding violence of any sort, almost jumped at the steering wheel, and Ajax panicked a tiny bit inside. More time with this crew!? No!
He literally jumped at the steering wheel, grabbed it and held against Ignacios tried to steer the ship into any direction, just not the one it had now.
Naturally, his captains reaction wasn't exactly the happiest he'd ever gotten from her.
"Ajax, what are you doing?!"
"Trying to keep you from making a big mistake, captain!"
Fighting Ignacio and trying to change this little spitfires mind at the same time wasn't easy, but if he had to stay in this crew any longer, he'd jump off the reiling and drown himself.
His captain gasped.
"Explain yourself!"
Oh god, that dominant tone would be about the only thing he'd miss once he was out of here.
"Look, just because the flag's similiar doesn't mean it's the real deal. There are plenty of fakers out there..."
He knew this wasn't going to convince her. He had to push the motivation for going there up to the point of the risk it was bearing.
"... Some of them are even merchants, their ships loaded with gold and goods, who don't want to be attacked..."
completely made up, but it sounded like it made sense. Now for the last detail, the cherry on the cake that would finally turn the tides.
"...Either way, fakers are weaklings who want to make sure their gold is safe during travel. Cmon Maggie, what would the Dusk pirates be doing here, they've just made a ruckus in Impel Down, right? They're probably hiding and waiting until things have cooled down, right?"
Maggie thought about that, he could see it clearly. She had always been an open book to him, no matter how much she tried to hide her feelings behind her arrogance... what an amateur.
After a while, she adressed Ignacio.
"Let go of the steering wheel, Ajax knows what he's doing."
"Wh-whaat?"
Ignacio didn't look convinced. No surprise there, he was the only one with brains enough to see through Ajax lies.... But luckily, he was to insecure to actually point it out, and after one glare fro his captain, who could already see the gold in her hands, he left the steering wheel to Ajax.
This was going way too easy.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 5: As quiet as a fuss (Open to the Dusk Pirates, THIS IS A VACATION THREAD AND A PLOT MOVING THREAD)   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 5: As quiet as a fuss (Open to the Dusk Pirates, THIS IS A VACATION THREAD AND A PLOT MOVING THREAD) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 4:34 pm

Frank stared at his fiddle with an open mouth. There was no apparent damage, but the simple thought of Koga's shell touching his most precious possession was enough to literally ignite the rage of the dead. He put his fiddle aside, sure that nobody will even dare to touch it now. He stood on his legs and grabbed the turtle's shell that was left next to his fiddle.

He walked along the deck, heading for one specific target: Wako. The clown was shaking behind what appeared to be a colorful string. He closed in on the clown and crouched next to him. After letting the clown shiver for a few more seconds, Frank held the shell up, in front of Wako's face. "... Where is he?" Frank whispered to the clown, doing his best not to crush the shell between his clinched fingers. His voice sounded like it was cut out of a horror film, frightening and signaling the pain was about to go down.

Up until this point, Frank maimed enough scums to get himself a name around the Dusk pirates, he was known as a force to be reckoned with. He killed people, broke bones, spilled blood and choked throats, but all of those punishments would have been a billion times worse if any of them happened to lay a hand on his fiddle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 5: As quiet as a fuss (Open to the Dusk Pirates, THIS IS A VACATION THREAD AND A PLOT MOVING THREAD)   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 5: As quiet as a fuss (Open to the Dusk Pirates, THIS IS A VACATION THREAD AND A PLOT MOVING THREAD) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 4:35 pm

(renko has hair "he has medium length black scruffy hair sometimes tied into a pony tail.")

Renko twitched up and down again spotting the turtle he thought the monsters had come to get him. he smashed through the top of his ship with his cloth arms and left it open now making it a large raft he revealed eight huge arms behind him and shouted"leave me monsters, dont come any closer, WHY ARE YOU HERE?" he injected himself with more medicine he said quickly to himself as he rifled through his drews "there must be more" he quickly turned back to the turtle.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 5: As quiet as a fuss (Open to the Dusk Pirates, THIS IS A VACATION THREAD AND A PLOT MOVING THREAD)   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 5: As quiet as a fuss (Open to the Dusk Pirates, THIS IS A VACATION THREAD AND A PLOT MOVING THREAD) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 5:14 pm

Koga looked towards the man with a surprised look on his face. By taking a look at him, he realised that his eyes had been playing tricks at him before. The man had medium length, black, scruffy hair and he wasn't bald at all. However, anything else that Koga happened to see was true, apparently... And not only that, but the man did not seem to be eager to answer. Who was he at all? Was he a bad guy or not?

Worried about Renko's identity and purpose of being there as well as about his health that seemed to be in danger because of these injections, Koga decided to grab those injections and throw them to the sea. He thought that these could be the reasons why Renko had just called him a monster... It seemed to him that they were causing more trouble than good... He only hoped that he was right.

"I should be the one to ask that..." Koga said to the man while waiting for an answer. The turtle would not answer to the question of Renko. After all, he was the one to approach the ship, the Dusk Pirates did not at all. However, while he was waiting for the answer of the man, he also noticed something else... Something that he would never expect in the middle of the ocean...

Just like Renzo appeared out of nowhere in a small boat, a ship was approaching Happy Dusky. The ship looked big and it looked like there were people on it. Maybe they were pirates... Or marines. Koga had to call Maximillion immediately. They could be a threat for the crew, after all. He waited for Renko's answer and then he would go to call Maximillion immediately to ask him to check out what was going on...
He wondered what the ship wanted from the Dusk Pirates, after all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 5: As quiet as a fuss (Open to the Dusk Pirates, THIS IS A VACATION THREAD AND A PLOT MOVING THREAD)   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 5: As quiet as a fuss (Open to the Dusk Pirates, THIS IS A VACATION THREAD AND A PLOT MOVING THREAD) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 5:36 pm

Renko grabbed koga before he touched his medicine and kinda hovered over to the turtle his arms starting to try and wrap around him to stop him from getting to his medicine. he hovered by making the cloth around him float. as he got the medicine he picked it up and put it in is bag. "why would you try and part a man and his medication?"taking away most of he revealed most of his face. it was very pale his eyes open and blood red pupils and he could only see out of his third eye. his face very pale and the hair in clumps looking like thick strands that looked like they had eyes on that were only black and white. he had many layers of cloth covering his mouth though not stoping his voice. he then surrounded himself in a sphere,that was made up of multiple lengths of feet thick cloth going around him in a sphere though still with holes, and shouted "IM HERE BECAUSE I TRYING TO GET AWAY FROM THE MONSTERS OF THE SEA. WHY ARE YOU HERE?" he shouted his final question with the voice of a small child. renko was extremly paranoid.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 5: As quiet as a fuss (Open to the Dusk Pirates, THIS IS A VACATION THREAD AND A PLOT MOVING THREAD)   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 5: As quiet as a fuss (Open to the Dusk Pirates, THIS IS A VACATION THREAD AND A PLOT MOVING THREAD) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 5:46 pm

"If you excuse me..." Koga said "If you excuse me, as I said, these medicine seem to be causing you trouble... I am not a doctor but I can understand what injections like these do... Especially to you, who referred to me as a monster. These things are driving you paranoid... I cannot let you have more of them." he completed, while getting prepared to jump back at the Happy Dusky to inform everyone about the ship. They had probably seen the ship, but he wanted to inform them in case they did not notice for some reason.

Before he jumped to the ship, he said with a serious look on his face "Me? Why I am here? It is because I have a goal... And friends... And if you let me help you, I can find you a goal, too, instead of running away from these "sea monsters". If you really want to find a goal and friends, jump over this ship. Our doctor might be able to help you.". Then, without saying goodbye as he expected to see Renko on the Happy Dusky, Koga jumped high and landed on the ship with a serious look on his face. He said to Frank and everyone else who happened to be around "Everyone. Inform Maximillion. We have visitors... A ship is approaching..."
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 5: As quiet as a fuss (Open to the Dusk Pirates, THIS IS A VACATION THREAD AND A PLOT MOVING THREAD)   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 5: As quiet as a fuss (Open to the Dusk Pirates, THIS IS A VACATION THREAD AND A PLOT MOVING THREAD) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 5:58 pm

Frank flashed an evil smile as he noticed Koga jumping on the ship. He slowly approached the turtle and pointed at him with the shell he was holding. "You seem pretty quick without your shell Koga..." Frank said, obviously aiming for a punch line, and in Frank's case, punch lines were usually delivered with a punch. "Why won't you just tell him yourself?" He asked, before grabbing the turtle by the waists with one hand. He then turned to face the doors that leaded to the rooms, and aimed for Max's door.

"Have a nice flight!" Frank shouted as he launched Koga towards the door. The turtle blasted into the door, without going through it but just making it shake violently. Frank didn't want to kill a crew mate, or did he? The turtle wasn't safe yet since his shell was racing towards him, after being thrown by Frank's other arm.

"Now that we took care of that..." Frank said while bashing his palms against each other as if to dust them off, he turned to look at the approaching ship. Sailing towards a ship that belonged to the crew that escaped Impel Down just several days ago was out of the ordinary. The people who sailed aboard the incoming ship had to be either very brave or unbelievably dumb.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 5: As quiet as a fuss (Open to the Dusk Pirates, THIS IS A VACATION THREAD AND A PLOT MOVING THREAD)   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 5: As quiet as a fuss (Open to the Dusk Pirates, THIS IS A VACATION THREAD AND A PLOT MOVING THREAD) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 6:05 pm

renko lowered himself and listened to what the monster had to say. by doing this he inadvertadly tore his own ship apart with his sphere. he floated up to the happy dusk with his medicine he saw so many people he stopped his sphere he redid his mask and he started to tried to be subtle or what he thought what he was actually doing was walking to the side of quincy with four arms trailing behind him and four arms raised indefense. he started to inject himself with more medicine as he sat down he thought this was calming him down but it was making him worse.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 5: As quiet as a fuss (Open to the Dusk Pirates, THIS IS A VACATION THREAD AND A PLOT MOVING THREAD)   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 5: As quiet as a fuss (Open to the Dusk Pirates, THIS IS A VACATION THREAD AND A PLOT MOVING THREAD) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 5: As quiet as a fuss (Open to the Dusk Pirates, THIS IS A VACATION THREAD AND A PLOT MOVING THREAD)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next