One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 4: The big move (Open to the Dusk Pirates)

Go down 
+8
GoreFish
WatersCalling
y dau cymraeg
nikz200
Shichibukai Hunter
Unholy
Sleepy
Maxulus
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Maxulus

Maxulus

Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 4: The big move (Open to the Dusk Pirates) Empty
PostSubject: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 4: The big move (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 4: The big move (Open to the Dusk Pirates) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 11:13 am

After gathering a bunch of crew members and training in order to be stronger to save their captain, the Dusk Pirates headed towards Impel Down in order to burst into the prison and free their captain. Manta, the new, temporary captain stared at the sea from afar. He had almost reached the prison. His plan was going on perfectly. Apparently, he used only the ship the crew stole from Navarone and disguised everyone as marines so that the Gates of Justice would open for them. Although the plan sounded more than stupid, it actually worked and the crew managed to get to the currents that led to Impel Down. Now, only a few miles away from the underwater prison, he thought that the real fights were about to start and that he should be very careful with his movements. The Dusk Pirates would attack Impel Down!

Meanwhile, Koga, a turtle who was treated as the pet of the crew stood next to his temporary captain. Although he did not look like a human at all, he still stood at his legs and wore a small marine coat. He said "We are almost there everyone! Tehehehehe!" with a smile on his face. Out of all the crew members, Koga wanted to save Maximillion as much as Manta because he thought him to be a good friend. After all, only Koga followed Maximillion after the Avenger Pirates were disbanded and so they had both gained a respect for each other. The turtle would use all of his strength to save his captain and he was even willing to die.

R.A.M. 2 on the other side was simply waiting. He did not like all that dramatic stuff that Koga and Manta did. Instead, he prefered to stay in his room and check himself. He wanted to ensure that his body parts were in a good condition. He wanted to use his new techniques and he would do anything he could in order to save the captain. Hopefully, his software allowed him to learn and master techniques easily so that was nothing for him... The cyborg would finally demonstrate his powers to the others! R.A.M. 2 would show his might!

At the same time, in Impel Down...

Lecter Kageroza, the Chief-Guard of Impel Down is walking at the fourth floor. His movements are quite slow... He seems to be thinking of something. With a few guards behind him, he enters the office of the Warden. He says "Head Warden Lucifer... I forgot to report yesterday. As you asked, Maximillion Maimou has been sent in the fifth floor. He is there, now. He is cuffed so there is no need to worry.". Then, he stopped talking for a while and after a few seconds he said while moving his glasses to his eyes with his middle finger. While moving them, the glasses shined and hid his eyes. He said "Although you asked the Vice-Warden, as I had some free time I investigated the fifth floor about the sudden disappearances of the prisoners. I am afraid I found nothing. Also, the number of the prisoners missing has increased to ninety four. Many prisoners have gone missing from level one, level two, level three and a few from level four and level five. What shall I do?"

And in the fifth floor...

Maximillion can be seen cuffed with chains. The man is not bleeding nor suffering any kind of damage. However, he seems to be thinking of something. A prisoner next to him looks. He says "What is going on, newcomer? Why are you worried? Are you missing your family from here?". Maximillion stared at him with an angry face. However, he responded with a voice that was very calm. He said "Do not worry, my friend. I will not be missing them for long... But the reason I am worried has nothing to do with my family. It has to do with something else...". What could be possibly worrying the man?
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 4: The big move (Open to the Dusk Pirates) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 4: The big move (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 4: The big move (Open to the Dusk Pirates) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 11:27 am

Frank was using the last miles to practice his newfound abilities and calm himself and the crew at the same time. As musical zombie, Frank found his new ability to make his soul leave his dead body very useful and fun, except for when the soul actually leaves, leaving the body a cold lump of meat.
He was sitting on the deck in a folding chair, his fiddle resting on his shoulder and the bow playing the violin while floating in the air. A thin line of a cloudy-like substance could be seen stretching out of Frank's belly and into the bow. This was Frank's soul line, or has liked to call it, his "Ghost tail". His soul was in the bow and in his body at the same time, but only half of it in each, making the body obtain a blank stare and the bow to move slowly. The music was good though, and the old sailors tune was breaking the tension on the ship. Frank couldn't sing in this state, but the words of the song were known to all people who sailed the Blues: "Worst case scenario, we die and go to heaven as heroes".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 4: The big move (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 4: The big move (Open to the Dusk Pirates) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 11:52 am

Quincy was in his room making additional preperations for the incoming attack. His palms were sweaty from him being nervous. This no doubt the biggest thing that he was going to do, and there was no insurance that they were going to be successful. This attack would mark a new era for the dusk pirates, yet Quincy sat there scared. He knew he couldn't just leave his friends to fight such a battle to save their captain. Quicny packed his medical kit and walked toward the deck. This might be the last time he would walk on this ship alive, and his only regret was that he had to do it on an empty stomach.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 4: The big move (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 4: The big move (Open to the Dusk Pirates) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 12:28 pm

Chusei sat quietly in a corner of the ship. Glacing over the side with uncaring eyes. Thinking to himself....
(Prison... I remeber Prison I hate them so much.... 7 years that fuck Unholy kept me in Oceans tower... And now im going to Impel down. Lets see if this place is harder to break out then that tower hmmmm. )

As Chusie sat in deep thought he still felt distrust for his current crew. One would challenge him out of the blue and he accepted then that turtle brat had to interfere and insult him... Oh Chusei would not forget that.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 4: The big move (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 4: The big move (Open to the Dusk Pirates) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 3:46 pm

Alexander stood alone near the edge of the deck of the ship. Inside the silent figure two voices were speaking to each other.

Impel Down, Alexander said. I had hoped we would simply be heading off a ship instead of directly attacking the strongest prison in the world. This Maximillion better be worth it.

As always, he brother had a completely different view of the situation. Had he been in control of their body at that moment, he would have been jumping up and down in excitement.

Ah, stop being such a worrywart, Alex told him gleefully. We’ll be fine. Besides, you’re the one who made such a big deal about Maximillion before.

I did, Alexander admitted. And he is indeed powerful, unless everything I heard about him is a lie. The only problem is our crew as it is now. Are we truly strong enough to take on a place like this one without his help?

Since he didn’t have good response for that, Alex simply pretended not to hear his brother. Wow! Impel Down! I never thought we would ever get to go there! And it’s my turn to control our body and everything! Yahoo! Now we is gonna have ourselves some fun!

Alexander sighed. Just don’t get us killed.

Alex slid into the ‘control seat’ and a grin spread across his face. “I won’t,” he said, speaking through their mouth. “Now let’s rock.”
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 4: The big move (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 4: The big move (Open to the Dusk Pirates) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 7:42 am

In level 4 of Impel Down , was the office of Head Warden Lucifer who was skiiming through some files when Lecter entered his office. He coughed loudly, and then turned to Lecter as he heard Lecters report. he then pulled out a file and a form "Did you fill in the Detail form for the prisoner?? And you did eh? *cough* *cough* well that is good , shows initiative.... gurghh.... still doesnt change that you were a day late, well it doesnt matter, reports are meant to be reported within 12 hours of every day, you know that dont you?? errghh, i have no energy to scold kids.." The big man with white hair was coughing violently again, but he still was a big man, the table shook when he coughed. . He then sat back.
[[Radcliffe " The Demon Lord" Lucifer]]
[[Head Warden of Impel Down]]

"Ah.. you beat me to it... to report i mean..." This time it was the black haired young man with his tuxedo and his coat which read "Vice Warden" on the back. He was adjusting his gloves which was dripping with something. He then sighed "Well, i was investigating and yeah, it checks out with Mr Lecters findings too... but mainly there has been talk amongst the prisoners that some ghost has been doing this ... which can be quite discomforting at this moment, at least thats what my sources tell me...." Jack was standing against the door waiting for a reaction.

[[Jack Yomi]]
[[Vice Warden of Impel Down]]

Lucifer then growled "I dont get why ALL OF THIS ISNT IN WRITING YOU DARN MORONS!!!!! Bring me paperwork so i can read properly. AS for the missing prisoners, we can deal with it later, for now inspect the levels and double the guards on All levels. You can lighten up the defenses on Level 6... and you two will be stationed on Level 2 and Level 3 especially. Those two must be checked. Jack will take Level 5 and Lecter will guard Level 3. We must make sure the higher levels don't get out of hand too often and this time you two dunderheads, dont you dare not hand any paper work on the reports!!! Now leave my office to rest and dont you dare disturb me" Lucifer coughed for a bit.

Jack took out his den den mushi and then spoke "You all got all that??" The three voices spoke back "GOT IT" Jack grinned. He had sent his three guards to protect Level l and 2 and scout around the area to find more clues.

Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 4: The big move (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 4: The big move (Open to the Dusk Pirates) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 8:10 am

Lecter sighed as soon as he listened to the Warden's command. With the few officers that accompanied him, he turned his back at the Warden and the Vice-Warden and said "Okay, then. I will be guarding level 3...". Then, the man start moving away from the office and started heading towards the upper level in order to do his duties... It was the command of the higher ups, after all... There was nothing he could do at all... If he did not accept doing that, he could be in grave danger. Lucifer was not the kind of man who would let things go like that. He was a harsh man who would probably punish any subordinates who did not obey his orders. That was why Lecter showed that he liked the Head Warden to his subordinates. He possessed what Lecter seemed to be lacking.

Meanwhile, the ship of the Dusk Pirates arrived in front of Impel Down. Manta, who was dressed like a marine just like most of the members of the crew stepped down from the ship. He start walking towards the gate of the prison with Connie on his shoulder. His arrival was probably unexpected... An Impel Down officer stepped forward and moved in front of him. He asked "Sir! What are you doing here?! We were not informed that you would come!". Manta laughed. He said "Of course you were not, you moron!" as he grabbed his scythe and launched a chicken beam to the guard, turning him into a chicken. "How dare you hold my brother here?!" he said to the guard who was in a chicken form and looked towards him with a horrified face. He tried to speak but only chicken sounds were coming out of his mouth. He was begging for mercy, but Manta would not give it to him. He would get his revenge for Maximillion. And so, he swung his scythe, cutting the head of the officer and making his blood fall over the place. He shouted "Come on guys! Attack!" as he rushed towards the prison in order to attack!

Although Koga was afraid of the new captain's move at first, he did not have another choice in order to help Maximillion. He had to agree with Manta's movements and assist him. He stood up and he quickly jumped down from the ship. Then, he run towards Manta in order to reach him. The crew had to move together if they wanted to attack the strongest prison in the world. That was his opinion. If they got seperated they would all probably be doomed to be imprisoned by the guards. Of course, with all those powerful warriors in the Dusk Pirates it would be difficult, but still it would probably happen. There were probably many strong guards inside the prison... And R.A.M. 2 as well followed from behind in order to assist his turtle friend.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 4: The big move (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 4: The big move (Open to the Dusk Pirates) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 8:29 am

When he left the ship, Frank was wearing a full marine uniform, with an additional wide hat to cover his zombie face.
'Fool... attempting a rescue operation in such a moronic way...' Frank thought after seeing Manta slay a guard. Unfortunately, Manta was the chosen one to fill Maximilion's place and Frank had to follow his steps, even if they were moronic as hell. He followed Manta and the rest, keeping himself at the back of the group to cover they're behind from any surprise attacks that might come.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 4: The big move (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 4: The big move (Open to the Dusk Pirates) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 10:05 am

“What an idiot…” Alex said with a sigh, trying to look annoyed, but he couldn’t keep a grin from spreading across his features. “I like him!”

With that statement, he dove after his ‘captain’ and drew his sword as four feathery wings burst from his back. Unlike the last time he had used his powers, he did not remove his shirt. He was wearing one that had holes sliced into the back for his wings to slide through. Using his extreme speed, Alex shot past Maximillion and slashed two guards who were running out the front gate. He then dropped to the ground and stood in the gate way, with his sword at the ready, daring anyone to try and close the gate while he stood there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 4: The big move (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 4: The big move (Open to the Dusk Pirates) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 10:54 am

Qunicy was the last go out of the ship in his marine disguise, but since mantra already sliced the guys head off their cover was blown. No doubt they have security den den mushi keeping tabs all over the place. Hopefully we could get maximillion back as captain, because Quincy didn't like this guy. Oh well. Quincy charged behind Alex ready to fight the depths of hell itself.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 4: The big move (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 4: The big move (Open to the Dusk Pirates) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 3:58 pm

Chusei used his Jet boots to Jump off the ship. Landing infront of the Gate to Impel down. Focusing much of his strength into this next attack.

"Purple Slash Wave!" A Flash of light appeared Uses Burning and Ocean Slash Waves to combined into a huge Boiling Ocean Slash Wave. The Giant Purple air cutter sliced the Front Gate in half.
The Officers,Marines and Jailors started to panic. Seeing a crazied robed man jump from his ship to the front gate and destroyed there gates was an obvious threat.

Then He proceed to slowly walk in side. as he was charged by a few marines. Useing Samuria Slashes the marines where blinded by the light as they were slashed in half.

Officer Jane blocked his Entrance into Impel down. she scream "DOnt you dare think you can just walk in here!.... STORM LEG!"

Chusie drew hhis Dark blue Katana. as the flash of light blinded he used The Jet dials on his Sword To Absorb the compressed air into the dials. As the light faded away in that instant. Jane had a terrified look on her face
"How did you? UG!"

With his super speed Chusie had given her a hard puch in the gut knocking her out. Jane fell to the side clutching her stomach.

Chusie Crimson eyes glowed with Reslove as he spoke softly. "There is no EVil within you. Grow stronger and challenge me again.

Chusei walked into Impel down. To meet what ever enemies awaited him. Thinking to himself.
(Maxamillion I will keep my word and break you out of here. I know all too well of the agony of Imprisonment. Then I can Join you on your travels and see what kinda man you truly are. Destiny awaits......)
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 4: The big move (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 4: The big move (Open to the Dusk Pirates) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 5:31 am

In the third floor of Impel Down...

Lecter Kageroza, a chief-guard in Impel Down is stationed at the Starvation Hell. Apparently, the Head Warden, Lucifer, asked him to do so and so he should not do anything at all. If he objected he would be in trouble. As he was there, though, his Den Den Mushi started making sounds. Somebody had been calling him... With a surprised look on his face, he clicked a button so that he would see who needed him. The person who called him said "Lecter-sama! We-We are attacked! Impel Down is under attack!!!". The Chief-Guard sighed. He said "Who is attacking?" with a calm voice. "The-The Dusk Pirates sir! The crew of Maximillion Maimou! What shall I do?!". "Listen carefully..." the man said . "Gather the Demon Guards at level one so that they will distract them while I contact the Vice Warden. These guys are very dangerous! We have to delay them no matter what!". Then, he closed his Mushi and thought "Maximillion Maimou... Your crew is so dumb... Jahahahahaha!". as he called Jack in order to inform him about the assault.

Meanwhile, Manta had started a rampage on the first floor. As soon as he saw that the guards were desperately trying to hold them off and that Chusei had destroyed the front gate so that they would enter the prison, the man went mad. He started endlessly slashing the guards around him with his scythe, cutting their flesh like butter. The blood of the Impel Down officers had bathed him completely. Seeing Alexander and Chusei being so cruel to the officers, he wanted to compete with them. He said "You morons! You will never kill more enemies than me the following five minutes!" while cutting off the head of an officer. The man had clearly challenged his comrades in a game in which the winner would be the one who would kill the most people.

[Introduction Box]
[Manta "Chickenman" Maimou, chef and temporary captain of the Dusk Pirates]
[Bounty: 40,000,000]

Koga watched towards Manta terrified. Instead, as he saw how much strong Alexander, Manta and Chusei were, he stayed back with R.A.M. 2, right next to Frank. He would prefer to protect the ship from behind attacks. It would be too dangerous if they let their guard open from behind. If the Impel Down officers tried to attack them from there, they could be in trouble. But hopefully, with the three of them at the place there was no way this would work. As he predicted, a few officers appeared from behind. One of them raised a sword and tried to slash Koga. However, the turtle quickly used his shell as a shield and with an angry look on his face he said "Shell Stamp!" while stamping the man at the face and breaking his nose and sending him several meters backwards unconscious. Then, R.A.M. 2 shot the man to the legs with his Subagun so that he would not get up again and try to attack them. These two had been working perfectly together...

[Introduction Box]
[Koga "Sea King Hunter", pet of the Dusk Pirates]
[Bounty: 0]

[Introduction Box]
[R.A.M. 2, navigator of the Dusk Pirates]
[Bounty: 0]
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 4: The big move (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 4: The big move (Open to the Dusk Pirates) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 8:22 am

Alex laughed. “You two are both INSANE!”

Still in hysterics, he flipped over a small group of prison officers and began cutting them down left and right while using his wings to prolong his flight. However, it all suddenly came to an end with Alex planting his feet on the chest of two more men, knocking them to the ground and stabbing them each in the neck with his sword.

Understandably Alex was loving this. It wasn’t that Alex had a bloodlust, far from it, but he did enjoy the excitement involved with every moment. The only problem Alex was having was with Alexander, but the happy-go-lucky half of their personalities was not listening to any of his brother’s half hearted protests.

“WHEEEEEE!” Alex said, flapping his feathery wings and blowing three guards into a wall with a powerful gust of wind. “That brings me up to twenty-three! Better hurry Ms. Manti!”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 4: The big move (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 4: The big move (Open to the Dusk Pirates) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 10:17 am

Quincy ran inside the prison along with Mantra and Chusei. These guys were crazy. The prison would surely send more guards to handle them, and their wasting their energy upon these small fries. Oh well, if fate was on their side it wouldn't matter. Quincy summoned a huge chemical ball using his mass chemical juggling technique and threw it in front of the group to hit some prison guards. The blast exploded the guards pushing them out of the way "Nothing can scare the dusk pirates. Not even hell itself."
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 4: The big move (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 4: The big move (Open to the Dusk Pirates) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 12:38 pm

"Hm, you are pretty good!" were the words of Manta to Alexander who seemed to be having an advantage over their race. However, the captain would not let himself like that and would go with something quicky and easy that would bring him forward in the score. Seeing a bunch of jail officers in front of him rushing towards him, Manta launched a blast from his scythe quickly, on the ground. Then, the blast exploded and chicken beams were launched towards all the officers, turning them into chickens. Afterwards, the man swung his scythe and with an evil look on his face he said while launching an air blade "Chicken Garden! Scythe Windslash!". The air blade quickly moved towards the chickens and cut them in two. The blood of the enemies could be seein everywhere... With a smile on his face, Manta turned his head towards Alex and Chusei and said "Chkchkchkchkchkchk! Thirty two!".

Koga, from behind looked towards Manta and the others with an even more terrified face than before. These three were absolutely crazy. They were killing the officers like they were ants! Somebody should stop them before it was too late! They caused a massacre... The crew would definitely not be low-profile anymore. With these crimes the crew commited, their bounty would rise to high amounts of beli for sure. Especially Manta's for his actions in the Unholy War... The crew was not deemed a threat by luck and so they could move on but now they were in big trouble. Koga could sense that. However, there was nothing he could do at all. As long as everyone was trying to help Maximillion escape, he could not object to their methods...

R.A.M. 2 felt the same. The cyborg did not like taking lives at all. He liked beating his enemies until they could not move, but he did not like killing them in any way. He did not have the right to take somebody's life. That was his opinion. However, he also thought the same way Koga thought. The crew was protecting the captain... They were working for the captain together. If there was somebody to object their teamwork would end up failing and they could be defeated. And so, with that in mind he continued shooting the officers who attacked from behind, not killing them but preventing them from moving anymore.

And as these happened... In the depths of the first floor... Four creatures appear. These four creatures have a big, muscular body and they look like animals. One of them is a big hawk with a funny face, the second one is a snake with a funny face as well, the third one is a giant bat-like creature and the last one is a bear-like creature... The Demon Guards, as Lecter commanded, appeared on the floor! Would the crew be able to stop them or would they fall by their hand? Would Lecter's tactics win over the strength of the Dusk Pirates? Nobody knew at that moment... However, everyone would learn in the battle that would engage in the near future!
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 4: The big move (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 4: The big move (Open to the Dusk Pirates) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 2:33 pm

“You’re not half bad,” Alex admitted. “And I suppose I only knocked out half of the ones I counted, so maybe I shouldn’t have counted them…”

Alex frowned. This wouldn’t do at all. Then, an evil grin spread across his face. Maybe it was time then for him to really cut loose. He dismissed his feathery wings, pulling them back inside his body. Then his eyes blazed with fury as he glared at the guards in front of him and four reptilian wings exploded from his back to replace the feathery ones. These wings were black and the edges of them were tipped with spikes. Bright red veins crisscrossed the wings and they seemed to almost pulse with a life of their own. Alex had entered his battle mode.

“WING BLADES!”

Alex dove into the center of a large group of guards and spun in place with his wings held out horizontally at his sides. Barely a second later, each and every man was decapitated and their lifeless bodies fell to the floor.

“TOP THAT!” Alex shouted to Manta.

YOU IDIOT! Alexander was screaming in their mind in an odd display of emotion. DON’T WASTE ALL OF OUR POWER HERE! WE’LL NEED IT!

“SHUT UP!” Alex roared back at him. “I KNOW WHAT I AM DOING!”
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 4: The big move (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 4: The big move (Open to the Dusk Pirates) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 4:24 pm

A group of Jalors charged at Chusei.
"Spinning Death!" User Dashes and uses the Jet boots to spinn like a drill in the air while hold both katrana to dill into the group of Jailors slices them up but not killing them. the group of 10 jailors fell tothe group and passed out from the loss of Blood.

Chusei continued to Attack the enemys that challenged him. Not being able to see his blade in his Slashes Chusei sliced 4 jailors into small peices spraying blood all over his Black cloak.

"If I Must kill you I will. Stay away form me if you wish to live...."
Chusei didnt enjoy killing these men aftewr all they belived in there own cause and belived they were just. Chusei trying to spare as many lifes as he could.

Marines surround Chusei with pistols and rifles. As they Fired at him Chusei activated the Jet Dials in his Katana's COmbinding His Super speed with the powerful blasts of wind. Chusie using His Jet Slashes sliced all 20 bullets aimed at him. While doging the remaining 5.

Seeing they would need to get closer they all grabbed there sabors and charged him. Once close enough Chusei used.

"Jet Round House Kick!" Rapidly uses three powerful near-simultaneous roundhouse kicks with one leg to the opponent's throat, chest and stomach, With his jet boots. Knocking out the 20 men and destroying 5 of there throats instantly kill those five.

Chusei's Crimson eyes closed as he frowned. "I Do not take pleasur in this... BUt I do What must be done!" Opening his Eyes They glowed with a fiery resolve.

Chusei stopped walking towards the second floor where he felt a strange presence with his Minds Eye.
"Something Unexpected in here... Show yourself Beast! for that is not how a man would breath. The Rampant heavy breathing that only a mindless MOnster could make!"

Chusei used his Left hand to Grab one of his Seastone sword form his Back while placeing his Right hand near the hilt of His Crimson Blade.

Chusei Closed his Eyes UseingHis Super sense to feel where the unkown beast would try and strike first.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 4: The big move (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 4: The big move (Open to the Dusk Pirates) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 6:48 pm

"Damn it!" were the words of Manta to Alex who was on a rampage... He killed more people than the temporary captain and as a result he was left behind! He had been losing the race and on top of that the time had almost run out. Not knowing what else to do in order to win the race, Manta pointed towards the cells of some jailers who were nearby. Without hesitation, the man sliced them with a few air blades and killed them, brining himself at the top. These people were all pirate scums. Nobody would ever care for them after all. There should not be a problem with having them killed... As he was in front in the race again, the "Chickenman" said to Alex "I win! You lose! Chkchkchkchkchkchk!". What a sick game...

Meanwhile, the four demon guards had started moving inside the first floor. Minosnake had been moving quickly and carefully so that he would swiftly stop the pirates. However, as he was moving by himself, he got lost from the others and was seperated. The demon guard was all alone. The other three guards, though, were still moving together. With the eyes of the awakened Hawk and the echolocation of the awakened bat it was something more than easy to watch and listen to the pirates. Soon, the three of them would engage in battle with the pirates! The show of the Demon Guards vs the Dusk Pirates would start!

At the same time, at level five...

Maximillion is looking on the ground, cuffed on the wall and with his moved downwards. He is not that damaged, yet his clothes have almost been destroyed. With an evil look on his face, he listens to an announcement that says "Impel Down is under attack! Attention! Impel Down is under attack!". While keeping that evil look on his face, he looked towards the prisoner he talked with earlier. He said "You see, now? My family is here! Hmphmphmphmphmphmphmphmph!". Everything was going exactly according to his predictions. Maximillion's perfect plan started taking place...
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 4: The big move (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 4: The big move (Open to the Dusk Pirates) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 1:39 pm

As the chaos ensued, within Level 4 of Impel Down sat Lucifer unaffected by what was going on upstairs. It didnt really matter one way or the other to him. He was busy with his own paperwork and believed that his only role as usual was to get involved when the time mattered for him to do so. He sorted out his paper work through the noise.

In Level 2 and 3 , 3 figures were dispered around the area. All just hanging around and waiting for someone to arrive in this place. The first voice was quite quiet and didnt say anything much. The second voice was female "I dont see why Jack kun didnt allow us on the 1st floor... we should just go there now....." The 3rd voice was one that belonged to a elderly man who was half asleep "Ahh... well, Jack can decide when he wants , he is your superior after all right Quatro?" The first voice remained quiet.

From Level 5 where there was the announcement. Jack Yomi stepped in, the entire prison on Level 5 went silent as he adjusted his gloves, he spoke through his den den mushi to the 3 figures "Ill let you loose when the time is right... we need to hold back the chief guards who were in reserve after all, should the demon guards fail.... we are what matters in this place.." Jack walked across and walked past Maximillions prison cell , not talking or even looking at him. The wolves who were nearby , stayed away from Jacks prescense as the cold air engulfed the area again.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 4: The big move (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 4: The big move (Open to the Dusk Pirates) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 2:47 pm

Useing Shadow Soru Chusei followed the strange beastly breathing he heard. Once receiving the over whelming smell of the Minosnake Chusei Appear above the MinoSnake. With out making any sounds Chusie drew one of his Seastone swords And Threw it at The Zoan Snake with all his Might. Attempting to lodge the seastone sword in The Mino Snakes Back. Thinking to himself Chusei thought. (Lets see your real form beast is it of a Man or of A Snake?)

Figureing the Creatures senses were as just as good as his Chusie dissapeared into the shadows with Shadow Soru. However that would do little good when fighting a real beast.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 4: The big move (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 4: The big move (Open to the Dusk Pirates) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 6:53 pm

Quincy saw that in front of him was a bunch of tough guards, and behind them were four demon guards. It seemed an impossible obstacle for quincy, but he must save Maximillion. There was no point in living if he couldn't save his captain. As a desperate measure, Qunicy ate a energy steriod. His body became to change growing in muscles enhancing his strength twice over. His chest and arms grew tremenously ripping his shirt clean off. An guard rushed toward Quincy with his sword.

Quincy balled up his fist punching the guard into the others. He began knocking out the guards like paper cards pushing through the enemy lines easily. Quincy decided to run toward the Minobear trampling the guard in his way like a wild Rhino.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 4: The big move (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 4: The big move (Open to the Dusk Pirates) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 7:09 pm

Minosnake looked towards Chusei with an angry face. Seeing the dangerous sword coming towards him, he quickly dodged with its agile reflexes by moving its body to the left. It's snake body allowed the awakened zoan user to move swiftly and so dodging was something more than easy for him. Then, he looked towards the swordsman with a scary look on his face and he said "RAWWWWWWWWR!" as he launched a venomous poison towards him in order to poison him to the point that he would die because of the poison. The demon guards was something more than serious... His responsibility was to protect the prison from pirate scums like the Dusk Pirates and so he would.

Meanwhile, while thinking with the same logic as the Minosnake, the other Demon Guards appeared behind the Dusk Pirates. Minogrizzly looked towards Quincy with a serious look on his face. His awakened form did not allow him to show his seriousness but he was completely serious even if he looked childish. The zoan user would try to take down the doctor of the Dusk Pirates... The battle between the two would start soon. The creature rawred and he moves his left hand that was holding a spiky club upwards in order to prepare himself to strike Quincy and break his bones.

DEMON GUARDS VS DUSK PIRATES!

At the same time in level five... Maximillion sighed as he waited. Jack was nearby and so his plans had to be slightly altered. Instead of waiting to receive the item he wanted, he had to search for it instead... What was possibly going on? What was the real reason that the pirate captain allowed himself to be capture by Major Payne and be sent in Impel Down? It was definitely something more terrifying than everyone expected... It was the information about an extremely powerful weapon that was hidden inside Impel Down and waited for the pirate captain to be found. He thought "Anty... Where the hell could you be?" with a worried look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 4: The big move (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 4: The big move (Open to the Dusk Pirates) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 7:20 pm

Chusei Grabbed The Demon Sword Yang from his Back. Useing the Swords Black Hole Sucked Up the Posion. "WindMIll Counter!"Then Resleasing A Posion WInd Cutter from the Black Hole Back towards The Mino Snake with Twice the energy attempting to slice its head off with a Posion wind blade.

Then Combinding His "Shadow Soru and Jet Dash" Speeding around The MinoSnake Chusei dropped a few Explosive gas dail's around The Mino Snake. Then Stopping 10 feet behind the minor Snake drew his Crimson and used
"Burning Slash Wave!" Sends An Air Wave Combined With A Burst of Fire to form a Fire blade. As the Fire hit The Explosive Gas Dails A Huge explosion erupted around The Mino Snake. Killing a group of Jailors near him and knocking CHusei back five feet.

Chusei Crimson eyes glowed with satisfaction. Grabbing his Lower rib cage he could feel the pain from being too close to the explosion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 4: The big move (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 4: The big move (Open to the Dusk Pirates) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 7:31 pm

Quincy tried to throw an attack before getting hit. He shot out a beam toward the guard's torso with his other arm hoping that it would subdue the beast. Then the club hit Quincy on the head causing it to bleed slightly. The steriods really worked wonders. "Get out of my way. I have no time for this."
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 4: The big move (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 4: The big move (Open to the Dusk Pirates) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 8:02 pm

Minosnake was hit by the explosion and was sent flying several meters backwards. However, the awakened zoan user could stand things like this. His awakened form allowed him to regenerate quickly and gave him increased strength, speed and endurance. Explosions were not enough to get rid of that thing at all. After a while, the creature got up and looked towards the enemy. The salive from his mouth were coming out as he looked towards him. He said "Rawwwwwwwwwwwwr!" and he quickly rushed towards the swordsman in order to punch him with his right fist. It was just a strong punch attack.

Meanwhile, the Minogrizzly has hit by the beam. Although the attack was not enough to kill him, his right arm was damaged from the chemical beam. The creature, angrier than before was clearly going to go all out against the doctor of the Dusk Pirates. With some quick movements, he jumped on the air and attempted to throw a punch to the doctor while falling towards him on the ground. The battle was getting more serious... Who would emerge victorious? The doctor or the demon guard? It would depend clearly on how the two of them would move... It would depend on the doctor's and the guard's actions, solely.

And as all these things happened, Manta stared at the battles of the two Dusk Pirates. Chusei's strength was incredible and Quincy had been showing some unique techniques that he had not seen before. The Dusk Pirates were definitely an extremely powerful crew... Impel Down was in danger for sure. The temporary captain knew that Maximillion would be freed and that nothing and nobody would stop them from freeing Maximillion, at all. He thought "Maximillion-sama... You have some loyal people inside your crew... Congratulations."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 4: The big move (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 4: The big move (Open to the Dusk Pirates) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 4: The big move (Open to the Dusk Pirates)
Page 1 of 20Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next