One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 4: The big move (Open to the Dusk Pirates)

Go down 
+8
GoreFish
WatersCalling
y dau cymraeg
nikz200
Shichibukai Hunter
Unholy
Sleepy
Maxulus
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20
AuthorMessage
Maxulus

Maxulus

Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 4: The big move (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 4: The big move (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 4: The big move (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 11:28 am

"We are going indeed..." Manta said to the okama as he slowly walked with Gabriel on his hand and Lecter, Mercury and Koga who was carrying Wako. And so, the members of the crew and Lecter started heading towards level 1 in order to find the others and reunite with them for good... However, they would never reunite with them, as they were all somewhere else... At a place they were sent by Manolo...

Meanwhile, at the place Manolo, Zigfreed and the crew were... Maximillion looked towards Zigfreed with a serious look on his face. The Vice Admiral that defeated him in the Atlantis War and was responsible for the disband of Maximillion's previous crew, the Avenger Pirates, was standing chained at the wall, in a horrible condition. Under other circumstances, Maximillion would attack him and kill him instantly. However, he wanted to see him like that and laugh. If he killed him so fast, he would not remember the image for quite long...

"Do I look like I am pretending?" Zigfreed said with a quiet voice that barely came out of his mouth.
"What happened to you? Hmphmphmphmphmph!"
"Don't laugh... That bastard... betrayed me..."
"Oh really? And when did that happen?"
"When? You... should tell me when..."
"Hm? How should I know? You are lucky that he brought you here after I made you fall to the sea."

"Did you...make me fall in the sea? Let me laugh... I was never sent to the sea... I... I was trapped over here at the time you hit me... Ever since that day, he has me chained here... And tortures me every day." Zigfreed said with a more quiet voice that could be barely heard.
"I see..." Maximillion said with an evil smile on his face. "You completely deserved it... But Zigfreed, I will be the one to kill you... So, guess what: This is your lucky day. I will free you... I will beat that bastard and let you escape from this place so that I can destroy you one day."

Then, Maximillion turned towards Manolo, who now was in his transformed form. He said with a while pointing towards him with his pointer finger of his right hand
"Let me guess... You are not poisoned anymore... Right?"
"Indeed. The main antagonist of my book was never poisoned to begin with..."
"Hm? The main antagonist? Interesting... I never knew that you had the power of the Tsuku Tsuku no Mi."
"Huh? You know my power?!"
"Indeed. I know many things about Devil Fruits. Many years ago I used to study them in order to find the best one to eat. Hmphmphmphmphmphmphmphmphmph! As about your fruit... You trapped us in your book, right? We are forced to play with the book's story... You transported us into something like a roleplaying game. As for you, you took the form of the main antagonist to earn his powers and defeat us. Am I right?"
"I never knew you had such knowledge. But whatever... That does not matter as I am going to end you soon!"

Afterwards, Manolo started running towards the crew. The monster formed human was going to start with Alexander. "That one seems weak!" he said as he tried to punch him with an extremely powerful punch in order to beat him down...

"He is not... as weak as he used to... at least in this form..." Zigfreed commented while he watched at the battle.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 4: The big move (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 4: The big move (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 4: The big move (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 7:09 pm

Alex saw the oncoming Manolo and winced, as he tried to flop up into a sitting position again. It wasn't working. So he just sighed, resigned himself to getting hit, and hoped desperately that someone would be nice enough to stop this guy. No one did. So Alex did the next best thing. He stuck out his arm.

Manolo's fist slammed down on Alex, crushing him into the ground. This sent spider-web cracks running along the earth's surface and Alex disappeared behind a cloud of dust. It was so thick that at first there was no way to tell whether or not he was dead. Then the dust cleared, revealing Alex, still alive, holding back Manolo's fist with one hand. He was obviously straining with the effort, but he was still managing to hang on. However, despite Alex's best efforts, Manolo's sheer power was causing the web-like cracks to spread slowly around Alex's body.

Alex turned his head towards the rest of the crew, his face turning white. "Some help...would be...appreciated..." he gasped. "...'course...if you all...are too busy...posing...that's fine...too..."
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 4: The big move (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 4: The big move (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 7:40 pm

Frank only respected Manolo and Zigfreed with an uncaring glance. "Heh, I look worse than that in my bad days..." He muttered as he watched Manolo's new attire, that would terrorize any sane being that glanced upon it. Luckily, when it came down to it, not even one of the Dusk pirates was sane. He continued stitching his legs back together, using his vast experience of stitching himself to finish the job rather quickly. When Maximillion and Zigfreed finished their threat trading, Frank was already up on his legs.

He was about to take advantage of this conversation to throw one of his sarcastic idiotic remarks that he was infamous for, but just when he opened his mouth, he was blasted by a could of dust that erupted from Manolo's strike. That made him angry, even more than he already was. He coughed some dust off of his tongue before rushing towards Alex. He used his boulder-breaking strength to produce a powerful punch, aimed at Manolo's monstrous forearm. Since Alex was putting some work in and held Manolo's fist, Frank aimed his punch so it'd have a chance to break the limb.

"Trapping us in a book?" Frank asked sarcastically. "Damn it pencil pusher, if you want people to read your notes so much just ask them, although I doubt that anyone would like to read such a hideous story..." Frank noted as he glanced at Manolo's form once again. "Yuk".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 4: The big move (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 4: The big move (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 8:41 am

Quincy didn't want to here any longer. He wanted to get out fast. This was a dark creepy place really was really getting to him. Before when he was small weak there was plenty space. Now when Quincy was bigger there was much less space and quincy kinda developed a phobia of tight spaces. "Can we please speed this up! I want to get out here. How do we get out of here!" Quincy went into the fetal position.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 4: The big move (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 4: The big move (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 11:39 am

Ellen was really p**sed off. She was tired, shot a whole bunch of times, used up most of her explosives, found out the bomu bomu no mi was already eaten, albiet possibly re-grown now, and was touched by some perverts when she least expected, and now when she was finally out of the hell known as Impel Down, which she had now decide she would call with much more worse words which was used by the salty mouth of sailors, she was somehow trapped in some loonies book who has a grudge against her new 'friends'. She stood up moodily, and quickly gave Quincy a sharp kick, as pay back for the "accident" earlier, and closed the tube she was carrying, and the scrapped the lid to revele a button that had been hidden under a small pannel, to which she pressed as the sound of gun powder poured inside the tube, as well as a lighter being lit. Ellen looked at Manolo with a face full of thunder and belowed out furiously; "Eat this and f***ing die already!" as she threw her last explosive into the cavernous maw of the demon like advesary.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 4: The big move (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 4: The big move (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 12:34 pm

Seeing the Dusk Pirates ready to face him all at once, Manolo started laughing. He laughed so loudly that the voice could be heard out loud... In his own book, in his own world he was the master of the story. He was the boss there... And according to himself, nobody could stop the boss. "Do you really think I can lose here? This...is... MY WORLD! THIS... IS... MY UNIVERSE! I AM A GOD AND YOU CANNOT DEFY ME!".

With an angry look on his disguscting face, he walked towards Alexander. The monster formed human attempted to punch him once more in order to turn him to dust. However, before as he moved his fast in order to perform his attack he felt somebody punching him at the back with a giant fist. His back was burning and he screamed in pain as he felt a poison moving through his body. Smoke was coming out of his back as he felt the attack. With a terrified face, he turned his face backwards and watched at something that surprised him completely and made him tremble because of his fear.

Right behind him there was a dragon that had the same size as he did. The golem was composed of something strange that looked like a lava and a purple liquid substance was moving at it as well. Below it, there was somebody he did not expect. Maximillion was standing and looking at him with a show on his face that showed that he would not show any mercy. The dragon was raised above him. It seemed like he was the one who created and controled it. He was the one who used that attack. "Mega Molten Massacre." Maximillion said with a quiet voice before he launched the dragon he created with his powers towards the marine, creating a hole at his back and his chest as it got out of him.

Manolo fell on the ground and started takind deep breaths. He tried to talk, but he couldn't. Only an image was coming to his mind at these moments... The image of his father and mother dying at the hands of marines... Ever since that day, Manolo swore that he would take his revenge on marines by becoming the Fleet Admiral and ruining the group completely. He would be close... If only he hadn't met that guy...

As the powerful explosive was thrown at Manolo, he laughed, thinking that he would not be hurt by it in his own game, even at these moments. However, as soon as the explosive that Ellen threw towards him landed on his body he finally understood it. It was about time for him to die. The explosive exploded in no time, completely destroying his body. Then, the explosion moved in order to hit the others, but before it could hit them they disappeared. With Manolo's death his powers were deactivated and they were getting out of the trap...

Everyone, including Zigfreed, reappeared above the book, one on top of another. Zigfreed was lying unconscious. The rest of the crew was already there, including Lecter. Seeing everyone arrive, he laughed and said

"It seemed that you could make it... Maximillion..."
"Indeed, I did... Lecter... Now, it is about time to pay me for my assistance... Everything you wanted probably happened..."
"Of course... I will pay you for my assistance... But I want to tell you some things before I give it to you... Privately..."
"Hm? Okay..." Maximillion responded and Lecter opened a portal for the space of his weapon's Devil Fruit. Maximillion and himself entered and the portal was closed before anybody else could enter.

"What is it?" Maximillion asked with a voice that showed no emotions at all.
"Check this out... Maimou..." Lecter said with an evil look on his face, as he showed him an ant that he carried in a small box in his pockets. "Come out Anty!" he continued saying and the ant started transforming into a giant warship-ant hybrid that could move extremely fast on land and had some devastating cannons inside it. "This is my new invention... And I want to check it out on you..." Lecter finally said, before hopping on Anty and transforming into an extremely strange creature, a horrible to see.
"May I pressume you wanted to betray me from the very start... Right?"
"Indeed... Even if I called you here, that would never mean that I would let a pirate go. After all, I am a guard at this place!" Lecter said with a pitched voice, because of his transformation.
"Whatever..." the captain of the Dusk Pirates answered, prepared to go with his attack and bring down the man who had tendacies to betray people.

Ten minutes later...

While the crew was waiting, Koga said to Manta and Mercury as the turtle was not trusting Lecter completely and found that action of his suspicious.
"Do you trust that guy?"
"Hm? Him?" Manta said with a smile on his face...
"I only trust myself..." the Dark Lord replied and he stopped looking at Koga in order to avoid discussing furthermore.

However, as soon as he was done with speaking, a portal opened and Maximillion reappeared out of it, with Lecter's naginata at his hand and a small box at his other hand. Drops of his venom and his steel lava were covering his body and he had his usual face that showed no signs of emotions. He dropped the naginata to Koga and said "You may keep it..." before he started walking towards the exit with the box on his hand. "And do not dare to ask what happened because I will not spend my words talking about a trash like him... You will find out eventually, anyway. Hmphmphmphmphmph!"

And so, after this event, the crew departed from the underwater prison... With this event, something else was recorded in the world's history... This rampage, the rampage of the Dusk Pirates in Impel Down would definitely be written somewhere in the books of history... At that time, many guards, including high ranked personel, found their ends while on their duty, prisoners got killed and most importantly the Warden, Lucifer was eliminated by the captain.

A few days later, on Happy Dusky... The crew was sailing randomly. Apparently, Maximillion did not want to do anything for a while... He wanted his crew to have some rest. Most of them got tired because of their battles in the prison... It was natural after all...

"The sun and the sea is a sight to see..." he started saying. "You know... Ever since you made me get to that prison in order to help you, I started liking the sea... And especially the sun... I was wondering what would happen if the sun was hid or destroyed. Would this world be destroyed, too? Would this place freeze completely or would it still continue being like this? I do not know... I might try and find out one day. I want to figure it out one day.".

Afterwards, he bent himself in order to whisper something to an ear. He said with a chilling voice "Right? Oh, I forgot... Ever since the events of Impel Down you are like this... It seems that my venom poisoned your brain completely instead of killing you. You are so unlucky. You will have to be in this state, until you die...".

He got up afterwards. He touched his hands in order to heat them a little bit. A chilly breeze was blowing towards his and the other person's direction. Maximillion sighed and said "Anyway... It is time for you to go to your cabin. I do not want you to catch a cold... Lecter." and he started moving a wheelchair towards a cabin... On the wheelchair, a man was sitting. The man had yellow and black hair, he wore patient's clothing, he had a look that wasn't changing at all and his mouth was constalty opened. He was none other than Lecter, after the battle.

Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 4: The big move (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 20 Tek4ea04bf2db7b42787509

And that was how the events finally ended...

IMPEL DOWN SAGA - THE END
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 4: The big move (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 4: The big move (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 4: The big move (Open to the Dusk Pirates)
Page 20 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20