One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Clockwork Pirates

Go down 
+10
Rodoku
BloodElfPrince
Hikaru
Redex 1000
Shichibukai Hunter
Ezekiel
Doc Bearcoat
FalseJustice
LoreleiMaiden
Wrath
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

The Clockwork Pirates  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Clockwork Pirates    The Clockwork Pirates  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 3:32 pm

Awesome thanks deer and I will do my best to post for ken and deer when you are away and also I am thinking about perhaps splitting crew up into divisions but will either do it at the end of this thread or beginning of next one but we shall see
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: The Clockwork Pirates    The Clockwork Pirates  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 2:47 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Clockwork Pirates    The Clockwork Pirates  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 3:09 am

Denied

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Clockwork Pirates    The Clockwork Pirates  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 9:49 pm

I dink the drunken optimist am here to apply to your crew in hopes of becoming stronger and doing the same for you like wise ill do my best to serve you if you accept.(takes a HUGE swig of alcohol from his finger tips)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Clockwork Pirates    The Clockwork Pirates  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 9:53 pm

Once your character is approved I'll be happy to have you aboard the Time Goes Smile
Back to top Go down
BloodElfPrince

PostSubject: Re: The Clockwork Pirates    The Clockwork Pirates  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 9:17 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Clockwork Pirates    The Clockwork Pirates  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 9:38 pm

Blood I have pmed you details about the crew
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: The Clockwork Pirates    The Clockwork Pirates  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 7:32 pm

can I join with my guitarist? he has an awesome guitar thatcan control the weather.

https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/t4811-hexi-retika
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Clockwork Pirates    The Clockwork Pirates  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 7:32 pm

Accepted Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Clockwork Pirates    The Clockwork Pirates  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 7:55 am

Since there are many people in the crew who haven't really had the chance to rp that much due to being locked away in the prison I would like to try and move this thread along quicker so once we are on the 2nd level of the prison that is where Ken and Wolfgang will be and we'll break them free as soon as possible.

On the 3rd level is where Deer and Uta will be and once we have all been freed we will do a quick escape to the Time Goes. I am hoping that we will all be aboard the Time Goes by the end of the thread so we won't be leaving anyone behind.
Back to top Go down
Lone

Lone

PostSubject: Re: The Clockwork Pirates    The Clockwork Pirates  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 11:25 am

Please could Trake join?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Clockwork Pirates    The Clockwork Pirates  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 5:20 pm

Accepted into the crew as apprentice Trake Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Clockwork Pirates    The Clockwork Pirates  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 6:22 pm

As Deer's character is on this floor and he will be away for a bit with his school work I will be rping for his characters for now until he comes back to take over and just to let you know Kyren is now on level 2 Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Clockwork Pirates    The Clockwork Pirates  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 8:42 am

Ken & Doc have been freed from their prison cells and are free to run about and help me progress to level 3 when Mina joins us Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

Location : At a place not far from here... Here being right behind you.

PostSubject: Re: The Clockwork Pirates    The Clockwork Pirates  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 4:59 pm

imma back for the weekend! afro ! thanx for handelin my character antler, im here (till monday) to hopefully advance this thing cheers .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Clockwork Pirates    The Clockwork Pirates  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 5:00 pm

awesome Deer well me and new guy Trake will be posting too
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Clockwork Pirates    The Clockwork Pirates  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 3:07 pm

Annachie's characters have been removed due to inactivity
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: The Clockwork Pirates    The Clockwork Pirates  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 4:04 pm

cid will be back in the next arc, he is now on his monthly run for the marines(just a way to say im back in rping again)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Clockwork Pirates    The Clockwork Pirates  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 8:04 am

Awesome news Red! Smile

*Hugs Redmerv*

Right after our latest thread escaping that prison some characters bounties should be raised now so if you would could please raise your bounties and have them approved asap then we can get our next thread underway.

Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Clockwork Pirates    The Clockwork Pirates  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 5:00 pm

Hello guys I have ended the thread with all of us aboard the ship and flying away to our next adventure I hope everyone is ok with this Smile

I will be starting the next thread up very soon and hope you are all enjoying your stay aboard the Time Goes

Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Clockwork Pirates    The Clockwork Pirates  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 6:58 pm

Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

Location : At a place not far from here... Here being right behind you.

PostSubject: Re: The Clockwork Pirates    The Clockwork Pirates  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 11:39 pm

im back! hopefully i wont miss as much of this thread, either way im on the brink of christmas vacation, and that means im home free!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Clockwork Pirates    The Clockwork Pirates  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 11:40 pm

awesome deer will be good to have you around for this thread Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Clockwork Pirates    The Clockwork Pirates  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 8:52 pm

hey antler can i rejoin?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Clockwork Pirates    The Clockwork Pirates  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 7:42 am

No sorry Anna the final decision i made for this crew was that I won't be recruiting anyone else sorry again Anna
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Clockwork Pirates    The Clockwork Pirates  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Clockwork Pirates
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next