One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Clockwork Pirates

Go down 
+10
Rodoku
BloodElfPrince
Hikaru
Redex 1000
Shichibukai Hunter
Ezekiel
Doc Bearcoat
FalseJustice
LoreleiMaiden
Wrath
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

The Clockwork Pirates  Empty
PostSubject: The Clockwork Pirates    The Clockwork Pirates  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 4:33 am

Crew Name: Clockwork Pirates

Captain: Kyren Antler

Flag: The Clockwork Pirates  Clockw12

Ship: Time Goes ("Luna Miracle") -Airship

Side: Pirates

Current Members

The Clockwork Pirates  Kyren_13
1 Captain/Doctor
Kyren Antler
Species: Human
The Clockwork Pirates  Bsymbol25,000,000
Help his crew with there goals.

The Clockwork Pirates  Ken_ko10
2 Swordsman
Ken “The Scourge Of Blades” Kokuou
The Clockwork Pirates  Bsymbol 0
Become the world’s best swordsman and to defeat his childhood rival dusty.

The Clockwork Pirates  Beatri10
3 Doctor
Beatrice “Delphi” Delfino
Species: Human/Mermaid
The Clockwork Pirates  Bsymbol 90
To survive and get by, without running into her former crew possibly by finding work on a different crew. Also hoping to find some nice seashells.

The Clockwork Pirates  Wolfga10
4 Gunslinger
Wolfgang Von Hampshire
The Clockwork Pirates  Bsymbol 100
To liberate his family from the Politico’s Control and be able to best Django on the seas.

The Clockwork Pirates  Wilfre10
5 Saboteur/Helmsman
Wilfred "Clockwork Bomber"
Species: cyborg
The Clockwork Pirates  Bsymbol 1,700
Find a crew who accepts him as what and who he is and to destroy Marines.

The Clockwork Pirates  Deer5510
6 Navigator
Deer556
Species: cyborg
The Clockwork Pirates  Bsymbol 1,000
To find a group of people who accept him as a friend.

The Clockwork Pirates  Mina_l10
7 Cook/Gunslinger
Mina Layton
1.To become the best cook in the world.
2.To join a crew and become part of a Nakama.
3.To live life to the fullest, especially life as a pirate.
4.To find some kind of information about her birth parents.

The Clockwork Pirates  Victor10
8 Inventor
Victor Cross
Invent a cure for each of his deformities.

The Clockwork Pirates  Molly_10
9 Coater/Shipwright
Molly Cross
Build the best ship in the world.

The Clockwork Pirates  Hexi_r10
10 Musician
Hexi Retika
Species: Skypiean
To explore the world and become a strong pirate.

The Devil Fruit Users
The Clockwork Pirates  Uta_ic10
11 Musician/Swordsman
Uta “The Muse” Ichiho
Break Break Friut
The Clockwork Pirates  Bsymbol 24,500,000
Become stronger while perfecting both his sword techniques and gaining full mastery of his devil fruit abilities.

The Clockwork Pirates  Cid_e_10
12 Air Shipwright/Marine Courier
Cid.E.''The Copter'' Ward
Propeller Propeller fruit
Help as many people as he can, show as many people as he can how beautiful the sky is and to invent even greater things than his airship.

The Clockwork Pirates  Trake10
13 Apprentice
Trake "Springmonkey" Ruggo
Bane Bane no mi
The Clockwork Pirates  Bsymbol 2,765
To be useful, wherever and however.

Total Crew Bounty=The Clockwork Pirates  Bsymbol 49,505,655

Crew History: So far Kyren’s life searching for a crew hasn’t really started as he’s been busy trying start of his life as a doctor helping others. But now as he starts to sail the seas things are going better for him as he feels now that he is known as an accomplish doctor people will feel more comfortable coming to him for help and he will feel more comfortable helping them whilst on the lookout for a crew.

Allies

William E. Waldon-Shichibukai & Captain of the Grandline Youngsters

Roko Cloud-Captain of the Blizzard Pirates

Rivals

Mitsukai "Tekkan Ryouken: Iron hound" Saizo-Vice Admiral Marine

Thread History

East Blue Saga

Prologue:
Flashback: Blizzard and Clockwork's Allegiance
Flashback: Rivals and Friends

Current Thread History

Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 1: Finding Nakama
Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry
Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3: Beware the Devil's Fruits
Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 4: The Eastern Line Trading Company (In Progress)

Expecting new members? no

Last edited by Antler on Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:24 am; edited 156 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Clockwork Pirates    The Clockwork Pirates  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 4:34 am

approved
Back to top Go down
Wrath

Wrath

PostSubject: Re: The Clockwork Pirates    The Clockwork Pirates  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 6:36 am

Uta "the Muse" Ichiho A musician with a bounty on his head. Is a DF user.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Clockwork Pirates    The Clockwork Pirates  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 6:48 am

Welcome aboard
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: The Clockwork Pirates    The Clockwork Pirates  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 5:22 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Clockwork Pirates    The Clockwork Pirates  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 5:33 am

Welcome aboard both of you

I'm also planning on ending the 1st thread soon but you can choose to join in on this one or the next its up to you.
Back to top Go down
FalseJustice

FalseJustice

PostSubject: Re: The Clockwork Pirates    The Clockwork Pirates  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:45 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Clockwork Pirates    The Clockwork Pirates  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:47 pm

Welcome aboard
Back to top Go down
Doc Bearcoat

Doc Bearcoat

PostSubject: Re: The Clockwork Pirates    The Clockwork Pirates  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 9:19 pm

Already showed the link to ya Antler, so am I in?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Clockwork Pirates    The Clockwork Pirates  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 9:20 pm

Welcome aboard
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Clockwork Pirates    The Clockwork Pirates  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 4:41 am

I just realised I need a first mate for my crew I wonder who should be my first mate
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: The Clockwork Pirates    The Clockwork Pirates  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 6:37 pm

I am applying as the Chef.

I would give you a link but I realized it isn't hard to look at the top of character creation >Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Clockwork Pirates    The Clockwork Pirates  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 3:58 am

accepted
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: The Clockwork Pirates    The Clockwork Pirates  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 6:22 am

Hey, I finished my character. If it gets approved, I'll post a link here to the character. If she is approved, I would like to apply her as a scout.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Clockwork Pirates    The Clockwork Pirates  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 6:24 am

She's fine I like her but I will say that she will have to join in the next thread with Mina Layton as I'm trying to end this one soon.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: The Clockwork Pirates    The Clockwork Pirates  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 5:00 pm

My char. was approved. She can serve as both sniper and scout due to her capabilities. She is a long distance scout.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Clockwork Pirates    The Clockwork Pirates  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 8:15 am

Hey guys in the current thread just to let you know I don't mind you guys being late posting as long as your still posting I'm happy with it I just don't want the crew to become inactive Mina Layton will be our last recruit as I dislike large crews and think smaller crews are better, I also have plans for the whole crew and what will happen after our marine battle so just go along with it and also we will be getting our bounties in this thread too, so for characters who don't have bounties at all we will be getting ours in this thread, for characters who have a really high bounty yours won't increase as taking down a marine ship isn't really a huge thing for someone with a large bounty when we do something like destroy a village or something like that then maybe your bounty will rise, but as for now it'll stay the same killing marines can only amass to a certain amount with bounties
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: The Clockwork Pirates    The Clockwork Pirates  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 6:40 am

Here are my inventor and shipwright twins that I was offering you.

Victor and Molly Cross
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Clockwork Pirates    The Clockwork Pirates  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 7:03 am

Accepted into the crew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Clockwork Pirates    The Clockwork Pirates  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 4:31 pm

Hey guys to let all of you know in the current thread the plan is that Keith is going to capture everyone and knock Kyren overboard then hand you all into the Marines on a small island which I will name and on that island is where Kyren will meet all the new recruits and they will break you all out of prison Smile

As for any problems which we have encountered with some characters we can improvise in the threads, I hope this will be ok with you all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Clockwork Pirates    The Clockwork Pirates  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 5:52 am

Right guys the island we are currently going to be docking at Lunakirk island which is a place where there is a full moon every night except once a year there is a celebration called "The Black Moon Gathering" It is where I would like Mina Layton, Molly and Victor cross to meet Kyren. We will be arriving at the island the day of the celebration and it is where we will be performing a prison break.

The island is small and has an active town which is huge spreading over the whole island except for a small mountain covering quarter of the island where the small Marine prison is going to be near the top. The town is like a much smaller version of Rio during the celebration only it is very romantic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Clockwork Pirates    The Clockwork Pirates  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 4:35 pm

Now that all of the crew are on Lunakirk Island I would like for Annachie and Delphi to spend time on the island just enjoying the romance in the air and for them to sort out their relationship while Kyren meets Mina, Victor and Molly and comes up with battle plans with them to free his crew from the small prison in the mountains I hope everyone is ok with this and if you are not please let me know and I can try to work something around this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Clockwork Pirates    The Clockwork Pirates  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 8:49 pm

Hey guys I'm thinking about splitting the crew into divisions either at the end of this thread or beginning of the next one Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Clockwork Pirates    The Clockwork Pirates  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:23 pm

I have made the crew a banner with all of the current crew members using what people wrote in the character appearance and what I could use to make the avatars so I hope everyone is happy with how their character looks and if not just let me know and I will see if the is anything I am able to do about it or you can make the character yourself and I will add them into it Smile
Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

Location : At a place not far from here... Here being right behind you.

PostSubject: Re: The Clockwork Pirates    The Clockwork Pirates  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 2:21 pm

its awesome! if the rp advances again without me, they will be on auto pilot. if im not here do with them what you will antler, just dont kill them off, (obviously)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Clockwork Pirates    The Clockwork Pirates  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Clockwork Pirates
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next