One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reiko "Red" Fujiwara

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

Reiko fujiwara - Reiko "Red" Fujiwara Empty
PostSubject: Reiko "Red" Fujiwara   Reiko fujiwara - Reiko "Red" Fujiwara Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 6:18 am

Name: Reiko “Red” Fujiwara

Bounty: 1,005,350 (for crimes of theft, assault of a naval officer and murder) 

Species: Human

Allegiance: Pirate

Home Village/Ocean: South Blue 

Appearance: Tall, slim, rather beautiful woman standing at 5ft 10 and weighing in at about 9 stone. Reiko’s nickname derives from her long ringlets of bright, vibrant red hair that frames her face- hair that often gets her recognized all too easily and therefore is often tied up into a bun and hidden under her black three-cornered hat. Her eyes are a sharp, icy blue and her skin is snowy pale, marked only by a few burn-wounds on her arms- from metal-work- and a tattoo of a rose with black petals on her shoulder blade.
Along with her three-cornered hat, Red sports a pair of low black denim shorts which stretch to her upper thigh, a pair of knee high black boots, a white V-necked shirt which shows a delicate cleavage line, a loose red-velvet jacket and a set of black fingerless gloves.
She rarely wears any jewelry other than a single black stud in the upper pinna of her left ear and wears a pistol holster and her self-crafted whip, coiled around her belt.

History: Red was born in a port town into a well-off family with a long male lineage of blacksmiths and metal workers, however after her older brother was drowned in a freak accident, her father was forced to take her on as an apprentice when she was 13 years old. Mr Fujiwara had very little faith in his daughter and rarely encouraged her or praised her in her craft but this only drove her to work harder and to build up physical strength, endurance and tolerance for burns. She also learned extensively about weaponry and craftsmanship. 

However, what Red did not know was that her mother was from a family of pirates, though Mrs Fujiwara herself had given up her days of sailing long before she married Red’s father. Even so, after a raid on a nearby Naval base, Marines immediately attacked the village and sourced out every single pirate- active or inactive- there to take them in for “interrogation.” Both of Red’s parents were taken at this time and subsequently executed, though they had nothing to do with the initial raid.
Orphaned and alone, Red’s hatred of the Marines was born then and there and she swore a vendetta against them. Now aware of her mother’s past, she decided to turn to piracy. While rifling through her mother’s old travel-logs, she found out that Mrs Fujiwara was the navigator of the crew in her day and immediately began to teach herself map-reading with the help of her mother’s notes and equipment. Gathering up her things, she stowed away on various ship from port to port.

She became obsessed with getting to the Grand Line and as such, sought out new maps of the area, sketching her own and teaching herself to use an astrolabe and plotting compass. Red often resorted to pickpocketing and thievery just to get what she needed and as such gained a name for herself as a thief. Soon aware of her own blossoming beauty, she also often relied on the seduction of wealthier sailors for her own gain. Red was willing to sleep with a pirate captain or marine ensign to be granted passage on a ship or to avoid arrest. The following morning, after getting them drunk, she would delightedly steal any money or weaponry that they happened to be carrying on their person. 

When she was 16, she stole fruit from a merchant ship while she was starving. However the strange fruit was the Suke Suke no Mi and instantly, Red was granted powers of invisibility. With her new skills, her thieving greatly improved and soon she began travelling the various islands and ports, commandeering small vessels and invisibly stowing away on ships. 
Red’s reputation as a pirate and a thief soon set the Marines after her- but she didn’t care as that only gave her an excuse to cause trouble for them and retaliate against their attacks. 

At 19, she settled down for a while to study up on navigating, resorting to her skills with men to get by and it was around this time that she became familiar with the saying that “real love isn’t meant for pirates.” Remembering the love that her parents shared, Red rejected this idea and secretly swore to one day find the perfect man for her. She got a black rose tattooed on to her shoulder and resolved to get the petals of the rose changed to red on the day that she, herself, fell in love. 
 Red travelled from port to port, stealing what she needed and sabotaging any attempt the marines make at gaining a foothold in that area. 

Personality: A rather serious, determined woman with a definite stubborn, obstinate streak and a defiant nature but is capable of loyalty and compassion when she meets those who deserve it. However, her con-artist ways can often make it difficult to uncover her true nature.
She is often an involuntary flirt but also a coy seductress when she needs to be but her own awareness of her charms and skills has given her a tendency to appear haughty, shallow and vain. Despite her sometimes over-confidence, Red is first and foremost, courageous at all times and has a strong sense of justice and endurance. 
Red is firmly greedy and will often resort to devious means of making money or advancing herself in life, not above cheating, lying or stealing by any means.

Ship: The Dark Isle's Shadow 

Ship Flag: 

Devil Fruit: Suke Suke no Mi ( The “Clear-Clear” Fruit)
Type: Paramecia
Effect: Gives its user the ability to turn himself/herself and anything (s)he touches invisible. The invisibility effect can extend to objects like portable hand-strapped cannons and small ships used for evacuation.

Special Abilities: Has definitive map-reading skills and is extremely good at charting based off notes or sketch-maps of an area. Also has a good-enough (albeit slightly rusty) knowledge of metal-work and weaponry from her apprenticeship as a child and is well-versed in the use of her signature Kurenai-whip.

Learned Techniques: 
1.Vermillion Slice: Red spirals her whip out of its coil and brings it down in a single lash down on to the skull of her opponent. 
2.Crimson Constriction: Red cracks the whip outward and wraps it around the torso of her opponent, allowing her to simply bind them or to drag them closer to her. 
3.Scarlet Stealth: Red uses the Suke Suke no Mi’s effect and becomes invisible, attacking her opponent either with direct physical contact or a crack of her whip. 
4.Rouge Crush: Red becomes invisible, sneaks up behind a potential adversary and pulls the cable of the whip taut before placing it around their neck in the style of a garrotte to crush their windpipe in a single pull or to strangle them slowly and silently

Weapons/Items: Kurenai Whip: https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/t4314-kurenai-whip as well as a satchel with a set of maps, compass, an astrolabe, a Log Pose and a small dagger. 

Goals: 
1. To create as much chaos as possible for the Marines.
2. To explore the Grand Line and get as much gold as she can along the way.
3. To find a man that shares the same ideals as her and ultimately love that will last. 

Last edited by LoreleiMaiden on Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:21 pm; edited 8 times in total (Reason for editing : Altered Bounty and Crew Status)
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Reiko "Red" Fujiwara   Reiko fujiwara - Reiko "Red" Fujiwara Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 6:23 am

Not sure whether I'm completely happy with this one or not so I'm open to critique as well as ready for approval. (^-^)
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Reiko "Red" Fujiwara   Reiko fujiwara - Reiko "Red" Fujiwara Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 7:57 am

her bounty is rather strange... but otherwise, seems ok...... i read the history and her bounty is for theft right?
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Reiko "Red" Fujiwara   Reiko fujiwara - Reiko "Red" Fujiwara Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 8:15 am

Indeed, it is. I wanted to make the bounty significant enough to put her in a bad patch with the authorities but not too high. After all, it's mainly thievery- not murder; plus since she's not on a crew yet, it would be hard for her to have caused much widespread destruction.
Do you have a suggestion for a better bounty?
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Reiko "Red" Fujiwara   Reiko fujiwara - Reiko "Red" Fujiwara Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 9:13 am

i would say 2000 beli for theft
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Reiko "Red" Fujiwara   Reiko fujiwara - Reiko "Red" Fujiwara Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 9:27 am

Thanks.
I'm truly terrible at setting character bounties.
Is Red good for approval now, do you think?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reiko "Red" Fujiwara   Reiko fujiwara - Reiko "Red" Fujiwara Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 9:40 am

Unless Nikz over rules it approval is givin.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Reiko "Red" Fujiwara   Reiko fujiwara - Reiko "Red" Fujiwara Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 9:43 am

Thank you, Kenjiro. Smile
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Reiko "Red" Fujiwara   Reiko fujiwara - Reiko "Red" Fujiwara Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 10:09 am

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Reiko "Red" Fujiwara   Reiko fujiwara - Reiko "Red" Fujiwara Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 10:20 am

Thanks Nikz Smile
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Reiko "Red" Fujiwara   Reiko fujiwara - Reiko "Red" Fujiwara Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 9:46 pm

Bounty needs reapproval as it's been updated. Red's been a naughty girl since I first created her and I've used the bounty index in the advanced section to keep her figures realistic.
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Reiko "Red" Fujiwara   Reiko fujiwara - Reiko "Red" Fujiwara Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 11:31 pm

130 mil seems a bit much... What has she done to directly cause problems with the WG? Were the people she murdered/tortured of any importance, or just common folk? Any specific threads you could point me to?
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Reiko "Red" Fujiwara   Reiko fujiwara - Reiko "Red" Fujiwara Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 7:17 pm

Thanks for looking at this one! Smile XD Though I apologise for wasting your time, Hysteria, sweetheart! I made that change to Red's profile at around 2 am this morning and it shows in the calculations (-_-') I've only now had a chance to actually compare her figures to that of other "baddies" on the site and realise now how out of proportion they are. I was like: "Wow, I actually did set her up with over a hundred million, didn't I?"
Ugh, my sincere apologies.
Anywho, yes, all of the people that Red has killed- the body bag count being fifteen thus far- have been commoners. She had a bad bout with Admiral Ti'ar (one of Gael's) in the last Drop Dead Pirates that got her in a nasty spot with the Archangels and thus the WG, but she's never actually killed a marine official so maybe I was giving her a bit to much credit. I was adding on the bounty for murder for each person she'd killed rather than just giving her one serving in general for all.
It was in the last Black Brothel Thread that all of the massacaring took place but don't worry, there's no need for a link, I've already chopped her bounty back down to a suitable amount, proportional to that of a criminal of her calibre in relation to other criminals on the site, Oda's canon standards and the Advanced RP bounty index. However if you still want linkies to that thread to witness the carnage, let me know. Maybe this also a bit of an odd, inappropriate and downright creepy question but indulge me for the sake of my character; is there a bounty plus for sexual assault?
Awaiting approval again. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reiko "Red" Fujiwara   Reiko fujiwara - Reiko "Red" Fujiwara Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reiko "Red" Fujiwara
Page 1 of 1