One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"Fishman" Crush

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
vongolaking10

vongolaking10

"Fishman" Crush Empty
PostSubject: "Fishman" Crush   "Fishman" Crush Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 11:43 am

Name: "Fishman" Crush

Bounty: 6,000,000 beris

Species: whale shark fishman

Allegiance: Blazing Sword Pirates

Home: Fishman Island

Appearance: http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110430084238/onepiece/images/9/90/SunnyPirate_Jinbe.jpg and he's navy blue

History: he was captured by tenryubbito and was forced to be a slave. He escaped, managing to fake his death. He has defeated many marine captains and earned his bounty from that. He is trying to gget home to fishman island when he met Keiser D. Gabriel and his brother. Gabriel asked him to join his crew to which he refused. Gabriel said that if Crush could beat him in a fight he would leave him alone. They fought and Gabriel won. He joined his crew and became second mate.

Personality: He is rough and tough and he hates the world government and most humans. He has started to become friends with Gabriel and his brother and realizes not all humans are bad. He will protect his friend's dreams no matter what. He is very quick to anger and he thinks that everything should be resolved with fists. He will do whatever it takes to get home and make Gabriel king

Ship: Morning Dawn

Ship Flag: A skull with fiery swords for crossbones

DEvil fruit: N/A

Abilities: Fishman Karate and he is extremly strong and a very good swimmer even out of fishman.

Techniques: 1. Hundred Brick Fist-A hard punch that can send an opponent flying.
2.Forearm sledge-slams his arm-fin into the back of his opponent's neck
3.Underwater Bladder Buster-An underwater attack, he darts forward and uses the momentum to deliver a savage side kick to the opponent's stomach.
4.Flaming Axe Kick-Done underwater, Kuroobi spins and hits his opponent with the heel of his foot
5.Guffaw Palm Bomb-this is an open-palm attack to the chin of his opponent.
6.Thousand Brick Fist-It can break through one thousand tiles, and kill a human with one shot.
Goal(s): To go home. He wants to make Gabriel pirate king and be the strongest fishman ever.

Last edited by vongolaking10 on Sat May 07, 2011 7:31 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
RetroWalk

RetroWalk

"Fishman" Crush Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Fishman" Crush   "Fishman" Crush Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 11:54 am

nice
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

"Fishman" Crush Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Fishman" Crush   "Fishman" Crush Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 12:30 pm

retro do not post in other peoples threads, you have been warned about this in the past

as for the character we have rules against haveing characters who are related to cannon characters and thus he cannot be approved.

he has the max bounty but has not done nearly enugh to deserve the max bounty on his own

you list "all moves' but do not name or explain any of them, also your character is not aloud to simply be able to do "everything" in a given feild
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
vongolaking10

vongolaking10

"Fishman" Crush Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Fishman" Crush   "Fishman" Crush Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 12:32 pm

updated
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

"Fishman" Crush Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Fishman" Crush   "Fishman" Crush Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 12:52 pm

include what type of fishman he is please, for example "stingray fishman" "shark fishman" "crab fishman" "octopus fishman" "tuna fishman" ext
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
vongolaking10

vongolaking10

"Fishman" Crush Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Fishman" Crush   "Fishman" Crush Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 12:54 pm

his type of fishman is now in the species section
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

"Fishman" Crush Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Fishman" Crush   "Fishman" Crush Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 4:29 pm

Longer personality would be nicer.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

"Fishman" Crush Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Fishman" Crush   "Fishman" Crush Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 5:05 pm

Oh god, didn't notice the appearance.

Longer, much longer appearance. Don't say he looks 'like Jinbei'.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

"Fishman" Crush Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Fishman" Crush   "Fishman" Crush Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 5:20 pm

*sighs* Vongola, describe his appearance. He's not allowed to look like canon characters! Explain his appearance, don't just use a picture.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

"Fishman" Crush Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Fishman" Crush   "Fishman" Crush Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Fishman" Crush
Page 1 of 1