One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zombie Pirates

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Crocodile Low

Crocodile Low

Zombie Pirates Empty
PostSubject: Zombie Pirates   Zombie Pirates Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 11:38 pm

Crew Name: Zombie Pirates

Captain: Jocard D. Low(Japanese version) (Crocodile Low)

Flag: Regular skull except its not smiling. Two spades(Shovels) for crossbones, and a spade(suit) in the place between the top of the eyes.

Ship: The Graverobber

Side: Pirates

Current Members:
Captain Low
Annachie Dawn

Crew Goals: Varying goals are allowed. Main goal to travel the grandline and because the next king of the pirates

Crew History: The crew formed when Low left his home town to become the next pirate king. He defeated a
Rear Admiral with a crew he assembled impressing them by defeating many marines single handedly. The crew visiting a remote island was killed by ravenous natives leaving low as the only survivor.

Expeting new members?: Yes

Alliances:
The Steel Village

Last edited by Crocodile Low on Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:07 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Zombie Pirates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Pirates   Zombie Pirates Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 12:11 am

that name is taken by ace's old crew, you cannot make cannon crews or use cannon names, reivse
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Crocodile Low

Crocodile Low

Zombie Pirates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Pirates   Zombie Pirates Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 12:14 am

Edited
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

Zombie Pirates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Pirates   Zombie Pirates Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 3:53 am

You might want to edit the title of the topic as well, then. It's the same thing you do when you edit your normal text, just type it into the topic field.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

Zombie Pirates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Pirates   Zombie Pirates Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:11 am

Oh, completely forgot about this one! Lucky I was looking through the old crews again... APPROVED if approval is still needed/wanted.
Back to top Go down

Zombie Pirates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Pirates   Zombie Pirates Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 4:09 pm

Back to top Go down
Crocodile Low

Crocodile Low

Zombie Pirates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Pirates   Zombie Pirates Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 6:04 pm

Approved, Welcome to the crew
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zombie Pirates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Pirates   Zombie Pirates Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zombie Pirates
Page 1 of 1