One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off!   Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 8:17 pm

((if you like well just leave him on an island later))
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off!   Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 8:28 pm

((that sounds good, when he wakes up you can interrogate him, ill make it so that hes not actually a marine, just a shipwright who loves ships, and though he hates pirates, he cant stand to be buckled down by the rules of the marines, so hes more of a freelancer shipwright... that way Naoki doesnt kill him lol))
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off!   Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 9:59 pm

((That Naoki, such a murderous lil skamp. Isnt there somone else we are fighting?))
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off!   Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 10:30 pm

((you're fighting fwink, owner of the not so existent seastone hammer... i gotta say though, being able to detonate peoples weapons could be considered overpowered in a sense, especially if the weapon is irreplaceable or if the person cant fight without the use of their weapon, it has the ability to make a fight too one sided if it completely obliterates a weapon into tiny pieces...))
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off!   Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 10:49 pm

((I compleley agree.))
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off!   Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 11:29 pm

((seastone is strong stuff, im going to assume since the hammer was so large that the oto oto bomb was not powerful enough to destroy the whole thing))
Mendar repositioned his hands on his stick and weilded it as a quarterstaff. He struck at dean withthe right end of the stick.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off!   Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 11:33 pm

having just thrown the last shard Dean could use his power again, he created a small springboard where the blow would have made contact and puched it back with more force then the strike itself due to the spring and Dean's psuh.
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off!   Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 11:42 pm

Mendar's quarterstaff was thrown back, but this ment that the other end was thrown forward at Deans knees
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off!   Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 11:48 pm

Dean jumped and threw an upercut to the lumbering bruit's face
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off!   Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 11:59 pm

Mendar did not have the reflexes to dodge and took the full force of the punch. Also Mendar's face was the only weak point on his body, and his brains were scattered, causing him to lumber around in a daze.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off!   Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 10:23 pm

Naoki took this chance to lunge at the big ol brute and deliver a hard spinning back kick to his face. "DANA WORKED HARD FOR THIS SHIP ITS NOT FOR YOU!" he yelled
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off!   Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 12:46 am

Mendar rolled over backward. He was now on his back, not a very good position for a man of his... shape... he thrashed his arms and legs for a few seconds, and then passed out from the repeated blows to the head.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off!   Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 1:10 am

((What other enemies of the zone pirates are still on there ship?))
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off!   Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 1:13 am

((orph is inactove so none))

The navy had been pushed back for now, Dean strolled up to Naoki until the two were nearly touching, grabbed hold of him and said softly "your body is precious please use it only for me" this may have been romantic for them but it was just plain AKWARD for all the beaten down marenes and crewmembers onboard
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off!   Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4